• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh so when I ask for it everyone's like: no you have to make a great feat, and now all of a sudden we're talking about factions and joining akatsuki? I brought it up like 3 times and nobody else cared... and now everybody is talking about it and being like "akatuski's cool i guess" also how would he join, he's a jinchuriki lol
he brought his mouth to Zaku’s ear.
yet madoka hears, how does it feel to be heard fine even when you're whispering HUH SHEN

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Bluetail out here actually gonna go for the kill after the exams
damn straight, she's savage af!
lso, will Kanshi be making an appearance soon? As the mist representatives arrive for the final exam, Kanshi may be there as well. Or with Kai as he’s currently in the hospital
the former, he'll be spectating. he'll also be chatting with kai too before they start and after of course

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Oh so when I ask for it everyone's like: no you have to make a great feat, and now all of a sudden we're talking about factions and joining akatsuki? I brought it up like 3 times and nobody else cared... and now everybody is talking about it and being like "akatuski's cool i guess" also how would he join, he's a jinchuriki lol
yet madoka hears, how does it feel to be heard fine even when you're whispering HUH SHEN

It still requires a great feat for ANYONE to even get requested to join.

Also, SOUND ninja have a nack for hearing things. Knock on wood. I’m not quite sure how Madoka could have heard tbh

It still requires a great feat for ANYONE to even get requested to join.

Also, SOUND ninja have a nack for hearing things. Knock on wood. I’m not quite sure how Madoka could have heard tbh

I mean Madoka was right there in the same general area, which was not very big. Plus she has quite the attention to detail and focused in the conversation. Not like it means anything, all she knows is they talked about the Sharingan. Not much about why he is interested.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
only person I see getting a small bonus (not great since this time it's a group project) is kiro cuz he helped in the uchiha massacre. also is itachi still joining, or is he gonna be like confederation all the way?

Well, if he is not forced to do the massacre like in canon he'd have no reason to join. And he has no reason to get involved with that.

Also, for the record, during the invasion I do wonder who'd win between Minato and Orochimaru in a fight.

only person I see getting a small bonus (not great since this time it's a group project) is kiro cuz he helped in the uchiha massacre. also is itachi still joining, or is he gonna be like confederation all the way?

Confederation all the way. I have a list of current and disqualified members of the Akatsuki

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
so like if someone who wasn't a sound was walking past us they would hear on Hashima saying she has mud style? seems a bit iffy, there's a reason whispering exist. also not sure orochimaru would let himself get eavesdropped on so easily XD even if she has "
quite the attention to detail and focused in the conversation

Well, if he is not forced to do the massacre like in canon he'd have no reason to join. And he has no reason to get involved with that.

Also, for the record, during the invasion I do wonder who'd win between Minato and Orochimaru in a fight.

That is going to get veeeeery interesting. Even though he seems outnumbered at the moment

Fair enough, I might edit the post to make it harder to hear things beyond a word or so.

Also my idea for Azumi involves either a Jinchuriki, Hyuga Clan or Yuki Clan.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Azumi involves either a Jinchuriki, Hyuga Clan or Yuki Clan.
about 1 of those I understand, and that's cuz yasu and you're planning on her to join akatsuki. I guess hyuga makes sense cuz sagiso too, yuki from my point of view has 0% related to her whatsover

Those spots are for people that either do grand feats or for technically a limited amount of OC’s (1 or 2) to be made. Albeit they won’t be used much until we get around to them.

Likely either organize a clan slaughter like what will happen to the Uchiha or use a clan to help obtain a Jinchuriki. Or maybe to take down a certain fabled shinobi...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, Kakashi does have Sharingan doesn't he? So we can still have that, just actually Tobi and not Kiro gets it, cuz if our OC's get it then that's too OP