• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Yuki, the most powerful bloodline of the mist, along with their future defensive and fortifying policy? Hahahaha....good luck.

Killing a clan isn’t easy, especially when 80% of them are chunin or above

And I do have an idea in mind for Azumi to help do that. Involves rallying her people and select ninja or other minor nations (Outside of Oto).

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
you still won't take over the yuki clan, especially considering even with all that help we also have help from other kiri-nin, it'd be like declaring war, AGAIN. You want a war in a war? That'd be incredibly stupid of Azumi, and I doubt would cause the Akatsuki to look high on her.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
would be hard, considering he becomes hokage after civil war. even more of a great feat... if you actually manage to do it lmao

Taking Kakashi’s eye, succefully beating him and heralding it as a present to the Akatsuki is impressive. If he was hokage, it’s like stripping a hokage of power and gift wrapping it to the Akatsuki. They will be pleased

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know it will, but I have some ideas. Let's just say that Azumi aims to use the grief of other nations the Big 5 used for their wars to her benefit here.
tbh I was harsh, and not fair. The concept is interesting, but when Kai and Kanshi eventually join, it's gonna be hard. Cuz I was thinking most of the Yuki clan joins Kai in the conflict, and then Kanshi gets Bloody Mist supporters for his group, both together are gonna be a good force of Kiri-nin in general tbh, not just clan member, which she has to keep in mind when she tries to defeat a clan, for as of my point of view no reason (if you do, I'd love to hear it)

tbh I was harsh, and not fair. The concept is interesting, but when Kai and Kanshi eventually join, it's gonna be hard. Cuz I was thinking most of the Yuki clan joins Kai in the conflict, and then Kanshi gets Bloody Mist supporters for his group, both together are gonna be a good force of Kiri-nin in general tbh, not just clan member, which she has to keep in mind when she tries to defeat a clan, for as of my point of view no reason (if you do, I'd love to hear it)

Didn't the Bloody Mist hate people like the Yuki Clan?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The Yuki Clan (雪一族, Yuki Ichizoku) lived in the Land of Water. Some time ago, the country was in the midst of a civil war.

hold up, did history repeat itself without us even realizing it?

Azumi has her reason. Whether it justifies her actions is up to everyone. I don't intent for her actions to be seen as justified, but the Big 5 burned a hole in her heart that might never heal.

And perhaps just taking on this Mist-faction and making a stand could be enough? Sasori got in for slaughtering a small village. Maybe Azumi standing up to one of the big five with her sub-multi nation faction could give her "street cred" to get in XD

Azumi has her reason. Whether it justifies her actions is up to everyone. I don't intent for her actions to be seen as justified, but the Big 5 burned a hole in her heart that might never heal.

And perhaps just taking on this Mist-faction and making a stand could be enough? Sasori got in for slaughtering a small village. Maybe Azumi standing up to one of the big five with her sub-multi nation faction could give her "street cred" to get in XD

Correction: Sasori got in by killing the kazekage, gutting him, and parading him around as a trophy. THEN destroying several small villages

Kai: Xenos are like tools. They are crude, and rusty, one small cut can give you an infection you may not recover from. But like any tool, if used properly, you can accomplish things you wouldn’t have before.

Azumi: I desire to break away from the iron grip of the major nations. And inspire those who have been at the bottom of their heel for too long! Then I will join the ranks of our god and bring true peace to the ninja world!

Yes we did, also so many posts guys. Too many XD