• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Guy doesn't seem to like Kiro based on his post battle thoughts so rule him out XD

Maybe Kakashi? Though he'll give Sakura something to do even if she is out rather than just disregard her like in canon XD. But he should be free and a convient tutor. You know, if Kiro gets past his elitist stuff to learn XD

Well, Guy doesn't seem to like Kiro based on his post battle thoughts so rule him out XD

Maybe Kakashi? Though he'll give Sakura something to do even if she is out rather than just disregard her like in canon XD. But he should be free and a convient tutor. You know, if Kiro gets past his elitist stuff to learn XD
Kiro already asked Kakashi about the chidori, so maybe that might work... what do you think @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
give sakura tsunade starting during timeskip imo would make sense also maybe I had an idea but like what if tomiko and hashima went to konoha to learn stuff after golem and that's when guy teaches tomiko eight gates and sakura healing
Kiro already asked Kakashi about the chidori, so maybe that might work... what do you think @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
*SASUKE-FYING INTENSIFIES* nah jk

What about Orochimaru? Maybe he could use this time to persuade Kiro. As for Sasuke-fying, I originally wanted to lightning armor as his main lightning style technique. I’ve been reading a fan fic that really managed to make the lightning armor something that is a top tier technique. I wa hoping I could incorporate that into this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I wonder who it's main rivals will be except me, I mean it seems like it's limited to kiri but that might grow. if it did grow however, that'd probably mean it'd take over mei's plan to go against union and just go "DEFENSE MODE" by convincing her or something

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’ve been reading a fan fic that really managed to make the lightning armor something that is a top tier technique. I wa hoping I could incorporate that into this.
amaterasu-lighting style (XD jk) also I'm sort of doing that when I'm not... ya know: SEND THE FIRE DRAGON NUKES in MS mode, but it's fire armor.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I wonder who it's main rivals will be except me, I mean it seems like it's limited to kiri but that might grow. if it did grow however, that'd probably mean it'd take over mei's plan to go against union and just go "DEFENSE MODE" by convincing her or something

Or removing her from power....just sayin lol.

Also yes Orochimaru is already approaching Kiro, so that’s handled

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, betray Orochimaru and maybe join the Akatsuki if they promise him the destruction of the Mist. In return, Kiro has to help with the capture of the jinchuriki.
*SASUKE-FYING INTENSIFIES EVEN FURTHER (but mist instead of leaf)* XDDDD also he's very ambitious, I just wanna kill two peeps lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
interesting for Kanshi to meet his other relatives, as he was mostly restricted to his guardian and Kai his entire life.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu isn't really one to identify himself with anyone specifically or be that loyal to a large group. He's loyal to single people, but not groups.

I can either see him being with friends and not identifying with whatever they're fighting for, or joining Akatsuki.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yeah, that’s true. Also, will Kanshi be making an appearance soon? As the mist representatives arrive for the final exam, Kanshi may be there as well. Or with Kai as he’s currently in the hospital