• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh yes, he should be an interesting student, Kiro... I wonder when he'll defect from Kiri? Surely not before Kanshi is introduced, I hope. (though I also don't see why Kanshi appearing is necessary for him to defect myself... lol)
Also Raiku has his suspicions that Kiro has a Dojutsu, though he's not sure

Just a random question, if there were war records would Orochimaru's identity as a previous Konoha shinobi and other tid-bits be known? Perhaps to a certain other village he was involved in conflict with like I don't know *Cough* Amegakure? *Cough*

Just thinking some...interesting ideas with Azumi (And dying in bed, cause that's always fun.)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Usually when Orochimaru is infiltrating, he’s nearly never found out, so most likely not. And that’s when you look for a specific name of a specific person you don’t even know the name of :p

Cool.

Just makes a possibly interesting situation if Orochimaru has someone make an offer to Azumi (Due to her dislike of Konoha and the Big 5) more interesting given he was part of those dark days of her village as an aggressor.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
oh looky, looks like a reason for azumi to hate the snake cuz he used to be part of konoha (I know that's not what you meant)

Cool.

Just makes a possibly interesting situation if Orochimaru has someone make an offer to Azumi (Due to her dislike of Konoha and the Big 5) more interesting given he was part of those dark days of her village as an aggressor.
What about the Akatsuki? That could also be a good fit depending on what happens down the line.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I only said two weeks because Shen said a week. I liked the original month. also don't you dare steal that akatsuki spot xeno scum

I only said two weeks because Shen said a week. I liked the original month. also don't you dare steal that akatsuki spot xeno scum

Azumi: My village leader is the leader of the organization. Me not going that direction would be a betrayal on so many levels.

But in truth I do desire that, but I take it you do as well. Maybe both our OCs could be junior members or...whatever Sasuke was during his time there.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Azumi: My village leader is the leader of the organization. Me not going that direction would be a betrayal on so many levels.
i know xd but I just love it when Kai says that.
But in truth I do desire that, but I take it you do as well. Maybe both our OCs could be junior members or...whatever Sasuke was during his time there.
he was like helping get a tailed beast in exchange for support in destroying konoha... then pain happened. for me I just wanna beat up danzo and orochimaru and akatsuki seem better than confederation in raiku's eyes