• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outside of Azumi none of my characters have overly tragic backstories. I mean Tomiko grew up in the slums and got beat a lot, but she's mostly positive about things.

I need to up the angst.

I think Kiro will start to have some regrets once he finds out the truth. He wants to be sorry but a part of him won't allow him to tell Raiku how he really feels. His main goal after that might actually be to destroy the Hidden Mist. In order to do that, he would need the help of a group and even some tailed beasts...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
His main goal after that might actually be to destroy the Hidden Mist. In order to do that, he would need the help of a group and even some tailed beasts...
So form Taka AU and try to destroy the entire Mist from when only a village official from the Bloody Mist went and killed his family. Also if you really want to get help from tailed beasts, then I guess that's why you'd want to join Orochimaru, but why would you destroy the entire Mist?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Or the Confederation??? He really doesn't have any reason to not be a Kiri-nin, he just kills the bad people and leaves the normal Kiri people alone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Doesn't have to be Taka exactly, but your own rogue faction independent of any one nation or other organization.
Why is the Confederation so bad, they're literally just trying to get world peace. LITERALLY. I know that's gonna fail cuz Bijus and power hungry people, but for right now they just wanna stop Orochimaru and Danzo and the Kazekage from taking over the world.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kai: I don’t care whichever wins, as long as you kill each other in huge ammounts in the process so our village will be and remain your betters. Good day Xenos.
You know why Kiri is against Orochimaru? I thought about this at first, but it's obvious.
Kanshi: So you'd rather risk the chance of our village being totally destroyed by Orochimaru because you're too much of a wimp to fight back?! HE ALREADY DID IT TO THE LEAF, WHO'S TO SAY HE WON'T DO IT TO THE MIST?!
Orochimaru is a good convincer, wouldn’t be surprised if he got to him.
Raiku: You're such an idiotic weakling, Kiro. Falling to a snake who'll just use you, instead of proving yourself as a shinobi? And you try to be able to beat me? Again and again you fall to the tricks of others, so gullible. And you just let it happen.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well Kiro will be fine with joining either side, they just need to offer him something that he cannot resist.
If you make your Kurama Jinchuriki join him, you're welcome. Free ally for Kiro to destroy the Mist when most of Kiri didn't even do anything. Very smart move. (i'm being sarcastic)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai would most likely try to claim a jinchurki weapon for their village, or recruit any when possible. Maybe even decide to build defenses and prepare for anything like what happened to the leaf. The Yuki clan’s xenophobic movement might catch on after that incident

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh, well now I have the perfect end goal for Raiku, thanks guys. Of course, I won't tell you guys. Not even Raiku himself will know until he defeats Danzo.
Raiku: W-what?! I don't even know if I can do that! Please, please, PLEASE! TELL ME MY PURPOSE IN LIFE!
Me: nah fam lol

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kai would most likely try to decried a jinchurki weapon for their village, or recruit any when possible. Maybe even decide to build defenses and prepare for anything like what happened to the leaf. The Yuki clan’s xenophobic movement might catch on after that incident
Kanshi: Finally, a smart move! As a clanmate and as a powerful Jinchuriki, I'll help you cousin! Just don't be surprised if I end up killing people for fun, you know how the Biju Suna planted in me affects my blood lust...

Kanshi: Finally, a smart move! As a clanmate and as a powerful Jinchuriki, I'll help you cousin! Just don't be surprised if I end up killing people for fun, you know how the Biju Suna planted in me affects my blood lust...

Kai: as long as the deaths are not of Mist’s blood, then spill all you like unless it causes a international incident. But don’t let the death of such wretched hives cloud your judgment, cousin.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kai: as long as the deaths are not of Mist’s blood, then spill all you like unless it causes a international incident. But don’t let the death of such wretched hives cloud your judgment, cousin.
Me: hey i'm all for saving Kanshi from being a psychopath. But I'm leaving that role up to you, don't disappoint me.
Maybe... But u think of a million different things at once
True, but I'm mostly thinking how similar that is to Sasuke. Didn't want to say it aloud since I know you hate me comparing Kiro to Sasuke tho... and I said it. I'm such a Baka

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Orochimaru has a lot of followers to protect him, also the fact that he’s a SANNIN lol
True, but uhh Confederation has TWO Sannin, till they both die, one to akatsuki and another to the union, and uhh... Raiku ain't about dat world domination life. He just wants to kill Danzo and Orochimaru, if he succeeds in even one then the holy light (me) will give him his purpose in life... The main thing that'll be stopping him joining Akatsuki besides the feat will be the fact that Pain is gonna kill Jiraiya, though that might change considering the Confederation, as far as old Konoha Confederation Forces go, doesn't have any Jinchuriki.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yukimaru: Help Lord Orochimaru as much as he can
Raiku: Kill Orochimaru and Danzo and then ???
Kanshi: Kill people and return the Bloody Mist, till Kai saves him
Hashima: Become a stronger Confederation Iwa-nin and then join Raiku in ???

True, but uhh Confederation has TWO Sannin, till they both die, one to akatsuki and another to the union, and uhh... Raiku ain't about dat world domination life. He just wants to kill Danzo and Orochimaru, if he succeeds in even one then the holy light (me) will give him his purpose in life... The main thing that'll be stopping him joining Akatsuki besides the feat will be the fact that Pain is gonna kill Jiraiya, though that might change considering the Confederation, as far as old Konoha Confederation Forces go, doesn't have any Jinchuriki.

Just because it happens in canon doesn’t mean it’s true here. Their fates are yet to be revealed

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was thinking maybe Kiro and Raiku could work together to take down Orochimaru and Danzo. They both see them as a common threat.
Same, but that'd be AFTER Danzo dies. Don't worry, I'm sure Orochimaru will still live. But Akatsuki and Raiku are gonna take down Danzo, at least that's Raiku's plan as soon as he gets EMS

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku is my favorite and most dynamic oc yet, if you guys will let him be. His goals, purpose, and overall view on life changes as his life continues, and it can affect things greatly if you let him. Trust me, I did not expect him to be like this in the beginning either, but I have s very big story for him planned, that could extend until he dies. I'll put up a list of his goals that can't be affected by you guys:
  • Become stronger.
  • Destroy orochimaru and danzo
I know that's short, but there can be a lot more. Some ideas:
Raiku's relationship with Kiro
Akatsuki
Kirigakure
EMS
and best of all ???

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And this affects all my oc's too, yukimaru, Kanshi, Hashima for sure (she literally adopts Raiku's plan in the end lol)

Last edited: