• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't really like how I am. I feel like I'd be sending negative vibes man... and I'm just not about that life. so brain, I got something to tell you:
SHUT UP AND DONT BE MEAN TO MY FRIEND SOUL!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
btw guys, Raiku Uchiha becomes insane! (trying for the second time to make an insane oc which is cool, first try didn't work and character tried to commit suicide)

You're such a bully. You got me hyped and then just trolled me.
I wouldn’t mind making a nine tails OC. The only problem is that I want a character with the opposite style of Kiro. That would mean that OC would act similarly to Naruto with a few changes. Then that would be even more awkward cuz now I’m controlling an Uchiha and the nine tails jinchuriki. Then everyone would have it in the back of their minds that I’m using an AU version of Naruto and Sasuke... and then everyone will make fun of me or be annoyed with me. Then I’ll quit. Now look what you made me do. All these bad thoughts are getting to my head. :(

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Then that would be even more awkward cuz now I’m controlling an Uchiha and the nine tails jinchuriki. Then everyone would have it in the back of their minds that I’m using an AU version of Naruto and Sasuke... and then everyone will make fun of me or be annoyed with me. Then I’ll quit. Now look what you made me do. All these bad thoughts are getting to my head. :(
calm down my child, I'll not let anyone bully you for having ninetails and an uchiha, I'm sure they won't be rip offs of Naruto and Sasuke, besides, I got TWO Jinchuriki and an Uchiha, I'm sure I'll take the most blame for copying XD I'm sorry for giving you all those bad thoughts, don't be pressured by me, if you don't want to you don't have to

That last attack by Tomiko would be the perfect time for Kiro to activate his sharingan. But judging by how weak Tomiko already is, activating the sharingan now might be overkill, especially Kiro is really trying not to reveal it. But I could do it in a way where it only activates and deactivates before the proctor can see it. Maybe a stray lightning bolt causes him to miss it.

That last attack by Tomiko would be the perfect time for Kiro to activate his sharingan. But judging by how weak Tomiko already is, activating the sharingan now might be overkill, especially Kiro is really trying not to reveal it. But I could do it in a way where it only activates and deactivates before the proctor can see it. Maybe a stray lightning bolt causes him to miss it.

Nah go for it. I want the Sharingan. Tomiko is not that weak. She's injured but still raring to go. And she can take a lot of abuse.

That's kinda a defining characteristic of Tomiko. She can take a beating and keep on ticking. She got beat a lot as a child to she is more than used to pushing her body pasts its limits of endurance.

Well if Kiro has to use the sharingan in this round, I want to make sure whatever attack Kiro uses with it is the final blow, otherwise it won’t be a worthy use. The point is too not have it fully revealed to everyone until the next round, where everyone in the village is watching. It’s either that or I’ll do something else without the sharingan.

Well if Kiro has to use the sharingan in this round, I want to make sure whatever attack Kiro uses with it is the final blow, otherwise it won’t be a worthy use. The point is too not have it fully revealed to everyone until the next round, where everyone in the village is watching. It’s either that or I’ll do something else without the sharingan.

Well I mean it would kinda make Tomiko look weak if she loses to Kiro without him even using a Sharingan. Espeically given she failed to land a blow before he used it. And she was supposed to be arguably the strongest of my OCs (Other being Azumi).

I totally understand you want to make it special, but it kinda makes my OCs look like complete chumps. So we can talk about it a bit before we decide on something. I can be swayed easily enough but I just want you to know how I feel before hand.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You don't get it, I'm pretty sure. It's not he wants to make you look weak, it's that he really doesn't want to use his Sharingan, that's it. The opponent doesn't matter. That's it, he's not making you look like a chump, but from my point of view at least it looks like you're pressuring him to use his Sharingan for your own reason. Sorry if I sound rude, just saying the truth and I did not meant to offend anyone.

You don't get it, I'm pretty sure. It's not he wants to make you look weak, it's that he really doesn't want to use his Sharingan, that's it. The opponent doesn't matter. That's it, he's not making you look like a chump, but from my point of view at least it looks like you're pressuring him to use his Sharingan for your own reason. Sorry if I sound rude, just saying the truth and I did not meant to offend anyone.

That's also understandable. I admit there is a part of selfishness on my end as well.

If it had been Madoka or Kenji or Sakura I would be fine with him beating them without the use of a Sharingan. Tomiko though I do have a personal issue with given the idea she can be dealt with even with Kiro not using his signature Kekkei Genkai just makes her look weak. Especially given it's gonna be a matter of fact he'll use it in his next match in the finals meaning that 8 characters are on "another level" so to say. Like I said this is my personal issue is all. I just want my characters to be given respectable treatment win or lose. Madoka, Kenji and Sakura have gotten that in their matches or trials in the Forest (In Sakura's case, so far against Hashima.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I completely understand, just saying that it's not Tomiko, it's just Retro doesn't want to. Your character herself isn't the reason as the opponent doesn't matter, I'm just saying the reason he doesn't want to use his Sharingan is not Tomiko.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ignore

Attachments

• 25257FAC-4DFE-4DEE-9B29-727124B8BD80.jpeg
    25257FAC-4DFE-4DEE-9B29-727124B8BD80.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 26
I completely understand, just saying that it's not Tomiko, it's just Retro doesn't want to. Your character herself isn't the reason as the opponent doesn't matter, I'm just saying the reason he doesn't want to use his Sharingan is not Tomiko.

I get that. Though I don't like how Tomiko will be portrayed as a result given Retro's desire, if this is what Retro and you all want for the sake of plot I will allow it. Never have been one to allow personal feelings to get in the way of a story and won't start now.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mangekyo Sharingan Fan Art Designs (all by me):
Senshu Uchiha's Mangekyo Sharingan: (Raiku's Dad)
620125_image.jpg

Raiku's Mangekyo Sharingan:
619024_image.jpg

Raiku's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan:
620126_25257FAC-4DFE-4DEE-9B29-727124B8BD80.jpeg

Last edited: