• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Don’t worry about it, sides the better those assignments are the better for you, let him concentrate Shen tho. Besides if he focuses on that more than checking on us for us to tell him to RP as soon as convienently possible, then he might get pressured or stressed or something and it might affect him negatively, and if we get him to focus then he might also be able to finish faster and it ends up being great for everyone. Besides, you’re not the only one. I asked before, I have my own fight in the exams too. But we gotta let him finish, ya know?

Indeed, good consistency.

Honestly, I do have a couple outs I could give Tomiko with this technique (Keeping everything C-Rank Jutsu or lower), one that could allow her to escape damage. I have two ideas in mind I am toying with. Though I have an assignment I should be doing I can't help myself XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
(Keeping everything C-Rank Jutsu or lower)
Some like B-Rank or powerful jutsus are ok to appear, the OP used a Kinjutsu for pete's sake. And I used a jutsu that destroyed a village. Just don't use them occasionally, try to save them for when your character needs them

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON!

I was working on a post! Why did you have Zaku leave!? I was gonna have Madoka accept the hand up! Everyone moves way too fast!

I will auto Ryo to get it going, but I need time!

What am I supposed to do now!?

I am trying to get a draft done and homework, now I have to add Ryo as well. Too much pressure! (It isn't but still, can get annoying)

Now I don't know what do to for Madoka.

I don't know, you and Nebulix have multiple posts already. Too much of a hassle to scarp all that for one detail.