• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sema was at first annoyed by Koki'o's reaction, but at Madoka. However she quickly realized that the Nadeshiko wasn't a puppet which caused her to become a bit relieved. She went over to the fire which Koki'o showed her and began to roast her bear meat quietly while the Madoka and Koki'o interacted. She didn't speak until Pakura came along.

"No, we're not back-up. Just that another team was sent, which consisted just of me and my teacher. Speaking of which..."

She walked passed Yasu who had entered the area and took out her crossbow. She aimed it high in the sky and took out a red arrow. She drew her bow and let the arrow fly to someplace she knew it would land at.

By now she should be turning back. I'm sure she'll find it.

She returned back to the fire and took the now roasted meat. She ate enough to be filled up for the day while maintaining manners so she didn't look like she ate disgustingly. There were leftovers however.

"Have you guys eaten already? If not I'll just pack this for later," Sema asked simply.

Non-human transformation? Interesting. Taji was no stranger to the Transformation Jutsu, but animal to animal was new to her. "Let's not waste any more time, we need that jinchuriki fast and keep it in our village." Within a few seconds she transformed herself into a commonly found bird. Maybe, just maybe...I can.. Her thoughts were cut off when she almost hit a tree. She quickly recovered herself and followed her 'flock'. Is it a smart idea? Where will I go? She was unsure about her future, but she had to make a decision soon.

-----------------

Mori nodded and filled his canteen, thinking about the words of Katsuo. Don't worry, I'll control this rascal one day. He stood up and grabbed the card that caused him a bit of trouble. "As your owner, I order you to behave and only do something if it helps us or hampers the enemy. Am I clear?" He hoped that his message came through to King Mori, although he could only wait and see.

::

"Must say, never thought that I'd wear purple. It kinda clashes with my regular outfit." The mole genin checked himself out, not used to the sudden change of color. Even though he looked rather relaxed, he was actually thinking about any upcoming fights. Surely something was coming this way, otherwise they would not be here. The arrival of a Hyuga by the looks of it made him tense up a bit, but he refused to attack on his own accord. The last time he did that he lost his headband. "What can I say? This mission is quite dreary, so we decided to lighten the mood and someone's day." Somehow he was able to make a witty comment and wink whilst making it, even though the risk of a chop to the head from Lady Guren was all too real. He cast a few quick glances at Tomiko, hoping she was okay after the incident but couldn't really muster up the courage to ask her. That could wait until the mission was over.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
As team sound touched down on the island, Zaku cracked his neck, tuning his airwaves down. Kou let go of the older sound ninja’s back and let out a sigh of relief at land at last. Kidomaru and Sakon both began to scan the surroundings while Zaku stretched his hands out.

“Those Kohona ninja know something...” Sakon murmured. “They alongside the mist ninja knew the jinchurki were here at the same exact time. If we recover a hostage or two we could interrogate them and extract the information.”

“Tch, you think greeners like them could actually have useful intel?” Zaku stifled a laugh.

“In fact I do, Zaku.” Sakon sighed. “Especially considering we lost track of it while it was near this location, they could have spotted it.”

“Hehehe, interrogations are one of my many specialities.” Kidomaru snickered, readying a web coated dagger. “Let’s assess our prey, shall we?”

Kou didn’t know what to think of this. He knew the leaf, and knew that they never cared for his position in their society. But he remembered that tuff of pink hair. Like the one that he halfway remembered when he met Dosu. He hoped he wouldn’t have to fight the ones that were actually kind...

Sagisō & Furījia

"1...2...3...Up!"

With both hands stretched upward, Sagisō leaped from K'waule's back, snatching onto a branch. Flexing her muscles and guiding her momentum, she spun half-way around the branch before pushing off. Her body drew a beautiful parabola through the air, arcing between the branches.

"and~ there~!"

Still airborne she threw three kunai into the ground, each tagged with paper bombs. She'd thrown the paper-bombs right into the path of the Hog-drawn chariot, and the bombs detonated without a moment's hesitation.

The sound of explosions threw the hogs into chaos as they veered away to dodge the blasts. The sudden turn from the hogs was not something that could be replicated by the chariot's wheels, and both chariot and rider were overturned abruptly.

Everything had happened in a heartbeat, so Sagisō was still airborne as her opponent turned topsy turvy. Her fingers waltzed together, stepping to the beat of her jutsu Wind Release: Kamaitachi! Lashing out with her legs she sent three scythes of wind swerving through the forest, slicing clean through a choice selection of trees.

Having lost their bases, the trees began to topple, of course, right toward the location of her fallen opponent and chariot.

The collapse of giants shook the forest, and if anyone hadn't been tipped off by the earlier explosions, they sure had to have noticed now.

Tossing out a wired-kunai Sagisō pinned it to yet another tree, and safely swung to the ground.

Still riding on K'waule, Furījia circled around just as her sister's short battle had come to a resounding close. The Filolial and rider came to a stop at Sagisō's side.

However, Furījia wasn't the only one to arrive on the scene. It was at this point that Hinagiku arrived, her gaze rather stern as she sat atop the collapsed trees.

Sagisō ~~ Flashback ~~

Seeing that the guards had left, Sagisō went back to the task at hand -her bath. Unconcerned with either of her prison mates, the Nadeshiko kunoichi went straight to enjoying her bath.

She spent five-minutes cleaning her body of blood and grit from her earlier fight, and then dumped the entire bucket of water over her head to wash off. She shook her head vigorously, to flash water droplets from her hair and then waited for nature to take its course. She didn't want to sleep in wet clothes, she'd definitely get a chill, so she simply waited for her body to dry.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"The situation has already gone beyond my script, but I can be there in a heartbeat if things truly go south."

Truly go south?

Apparently things could be worse.

Are you kidding me?!

Pretty sure she's serious.

The fact that things are beyond your control should be enough to go out there for your team right now! C'mon lady!

"However, that is the least of our worries."

And it gets worse?!

Yup...

Fantastic!

Suppressing his inner frustrations with Hinagiku, the Leaf-nin turned his attention to the 5 fingers that currently obscured the sunlight. One by one, the Hyuga lowered her fingers in correspondence to one of the villages that was present on the island. A speech succeding the nature of the circumstances succeeded the finger gesture.

And as if things weren't bad enough, now we're walking around with a massive target in our back...

As if on cue with the FBS master's inner concerns, the Hyuga mistress announced her plan to deal with the potential threat that awaited for the Kohana teams.

"This is one of the insurances I had in place. It's synced up to my chakra and will direct you towards Takato Nara, who is holding a tag infused with my chakra. I don't need it since I can sense the location of the chakra, but it should help us reconvene faster. You all should head towards him and I will meet you there after gathering the rest of my children. Godspeed!"

Taiyo grinned when he heard the proposition, preferring to action over the obviously bad circumstances.With that said, the Leaf-nin turned to Kakashi for further instruction.

Last edited:
Madoka sensed that Koki'o was a bit too comfortable for her liking while she stitched her outfit back together, though it appeared that one of Pakura's coyote summons had been quick to act as without warning it moved over to Koki'o and aimed to jump on the girl with the goal to lick the newcomer's face and get a good scent which only made Madoka inwardly smirk as she made great progress on stitching her outfit back together.

Pakura listened to Yasu's report of the situation which matched her own. "Very well. Seems we are not too far behind other parties. One of my companions here picked up a scent so we have a path to follow. We should make quick haste before we lose the scent." Pakura advised her team collectively. Somehow, the new arrival Sema returned with cooked leftovers as Madoka just finished up her stitching as they were presented leftovers.

"How generous. Thank you." Pakura said as she took her bits and gave them to her companions while Madoka opted to take and seal hers for rations while she gave her own thanks as she finished the shirt and laid it next to Kok'o and her new best friend. "Here. We should get ready to go."

-----------
Kenji would lead his bird team through the sky as gradually Sky & Luna became a bit more comfortable with this; it had not been easy to pick up for anyone much less the transformed ninja dogs but they seemed to slowly get the hang of it.

Kenji remained by Taji after the latter nearly hit a tree. But beyond that no major issues had been had beyond the takeoff and now they traversed one island to the next as Aisha continued to lead them over the spot where the Jinchuriki's scent would be.

-----------
Kakashi listened to Lady Hina, as she attempted to give justification as predictably the plan had gone south but she assured that with the tracking tags that they'd be able to get to Takato and regroup. Before she offered her own...rather elaborate conspiracy theory about this situation and the Jinchuriki as well as the mission as a whole. One that had raised eyebrows as well as concern from Sakura herself.

Y-you got to be kidding me.
Great. Us against the fucking world. Just what we need.

Kakashi however....found the claim far more dubious. Granted, the Jinchuriki just showing up and befriending the team was a random development and one to take with skepticism. But the jump from that to some elaborate trap of all the the other search teams to conspire against Konoha felt like a leap. And given the nation's volatile history with each other it seemed doubtful that anything could get them to come together for some common goal.

Still, if this little "us against the world' conspiracy would provide motivation for Hina and his team to take even greater precaution if not agency with this he was not about to dispel the myth prematurely. With the compass in hand he would turn to his team and simply gave a nod to them all.

"Well, time to go. Stay close and stay on guard." Kakashi advised his team collectively before he'd take a jump in the direction of the compass as Sakura followed and the motion for Raiku and Takato to do the same was made. Kakashi quickly zoomed towards where the compass would lead as he hoped to meet up with the fractured sister squad.

----------
As Takato outlined the chief concern, he saw some figures ahead of them in the distance. They were distant, but seemed to be approaching fast as Tayuya already reached for her flute on the assumption it was a threat.

"Got company." Takato mentioned to Kiro, unaware that the "company" was an ally coming to join up though he had naturally been cautious by nature. Though he seemed to hope Kiro's more advanced eyes to clarify who or what had been approaching.

Last edited:

As team Kakashi bolted towards their wayward team’s location, their steps clicked throughout the forest. One branch to another, then another, in a repetitive cycle. Suddenly, as Kakashi moved another stride forward, a rush of air erupted from the forest floor. A giant object emerged extremely quick from the ground, it’s sheer speed creating at air current that snapped all branches in a ten foot vicinity of the giant object. It was an enmormous gate, metal, with a demon face imprinted into the center structure. A Rashomon.

Effectively cutting of Kakashi by placing him on the other side of the Rashomon, and snapping the branches the team Kakashi were about to jump from, the attackers made their apperance at the base of the rashomon, glaring up at the Kohona team.

“Zaku, don’t waste time. Dispose of them.” Ukon spoke from sakon’s Neck.

“Heh. You got it.”

Zaku took his stance, reading his arms to the now falling airborne targets. A surprise attack while they didn’t know what was going on, all the while without even solid ground to stand on. It almost wasn’t even fair.

“Decapatating airwaves!”

In his element, a burst stream of slicing airwaves erupted into the sky, the snapped branches that were falling with the team were already getting pulverized along their path to smash right into them. A coordinated attack!

Damos made it outside the village, standing before an seemingly endless ocean. He took a single look back at the village he left in silence. It was hard to tell what was going on inside of his head. Damos silently turned back around and set his sights on the goal ahead.

Taking a single calm step, Damos stepped into the water. Like a drop of ink in a bowl of water, a plume of black liquid erupted from his step, taining the surface of the water. He took another step forward, and another. His steady stride never broke. Jinchurki in tow, fish began to float limply up to the surface, black veins poking out of their scaley bodies

Dashing from treetop to treetop, Shura made his way towards Sagiso and Furījia. The Hyuga looked back as he noted none of his teammates had decided to follow him. “Huh, works for me.” He thought. Shura arrived at the point where Sagiso began bombarding the old hag ridding the warthog pulled chariot and sat down on a branch as he watched the destruction in front of him. He blocked his ears when the trees fell and caused a crash loud enough to shake the forest. “Loud finisher for a simple old hag.” He thought to himself before he noticed, sitting on one of the fallen trees, was lady Hinagiku. Without wasting any time, Shura quickly hopped off the tree he was sitting on and ran up to the Hyuga mistress. “Miss Hinagiku.” He saluted.

Flashback
As the prison guards left, Shura let out a sigh. “So much for a bit of small talk.” He thought before taking one of the buckets of water. “I wonder if that’s still here.” He thought before throwing the water at the wall connecting his cell to Sagiso’s. He noticed a bit of the water flowing into a gap in the wall and walked over. Reaching his fingers into the small gap, Shura pulled one of the brick off the wall creating a small hole in the structure. “Huh it is still here, guess they never thought about having maintenance checks around here.” He said out loud.

“As your owner, I order you to behave and only do something if it helps us or hampers the enemy. Am I clear?"

King Mori stuck on his tounge, before crossing his arms and silently agreeing with him. Mid pout, the little demon got a visible lightbulb over his head. A thick grin seemed to grow over him, what for? Who was to say? But what was for sure was that a loophole had been found

Walking through the village alongside Damos and Kanshi who was dragged along behind them, Misa made her way to the village gate and took a step outside. She stopped and turned towards Damos when she noticed him stop and turn back to the village they had just left. "Wait what's this? Could you be feeling nostalgic? So the big emotionless man actually has feeling?" She teased in a taunting manner before giggling to herself and following Damos as he brought more death in his way, this time towards the fishes in the waters he stepped on.

"Get back!"​

Kakashi managed to get out his one command before Sakura saw a wall separate her Jonin sensei from them which stunned the pink-haired kunoichi. On impulse Sakura moved into a defensive formation with Raiku & Taiyo and motioned for them to do the same so they'd cover each others flanks. Though with her hands on a reflexive hand sign as she tried to make sense of this a new voice appeared as a powerful gust had been blasted towards them as Sakura worked to respond with hand signs in lightning quick successful.

"Senbonzakura Style: Wallflower Wall!"
Just before the shockwave slammed into them, a wall of flower petals surrounded herself as well as Raiku and Taiyo as Sakura managed to just get a barrier up between them as the shockwave slammed into the flowers that tried to hold it back. For the most part it held up strong as petals among the formation were blown apart before it passed. Sakura glanced to the direction it came from and had her eyebrows frowned as she had her eyes focused.

"Guys, we have company. Oto is here..." Sakura said to Raiku & Taiyo.

------​
Kakashi had been quick to act, or at least take precaution measures given the sudden wall that began to rise behind him as on immediate impulse he produced a pair of smoke bombs around himself; a measure to obscure himself from any possible enemy around his side of the wall as his mind raced to find a way to traverse the wall. And as he quickly formed hand signs within the smoke cover he formed his plan of action.

At some point thereafter the first tremor of the wall rising a wire shot up from the expanded smoke cover with the ascending wall and wrapped around one of the spiked designs of the rising wall which was held right as seemingly Kakashi had been shot up with his apparent plan to use the rising wall as an elevation. Kakashi hung to the wire right as he rode along the rising wall while he left his smoke cloud below behind as the wall rose and rose and rose all the more before it finally came to a stop. Kakashi glanced up as it appeared the wire hooked around the devilish extension after more than a quarter of the massive wall already had been up so he still had some scaling to do. Quickly, Kakashi climbed up the wire jumped from one spike design to the next after he found his footing as it appeared his plan was to scale over the wall quickly and work to get down and to his team on the other side.

------​
The wall being summoned had not gone unnoticed to Takato & Tayuya, as one looked on with a troubled expression while the other had a slight aww struck look as immediately she knew who that wall belonged to which caused her hand to reflexively shift up to her neck as she felt her mark and the seal around it. Her allies...her home, was just right there, all she needed to do was ditch this shadow idiot and she'd be home free. Hina wasn't around to stop here, nor were any other Hyuga especially the one who had control of the pain reflex aspect of the mark to keep her in line. One she wasn't even sure if he knew how to use given he never tried it, but if her attempt came up short then she'd be a dead woman for sure if she was brought back to Konoha.

If I fail to get out I am as good as dead. But...but this chance is just screaming for me to take advantage, if I can even get Kiro along with the others and bring him to Lord Orochmaru my previous failures might be forgiven. Still there is....!

Tayuya's train of thought was cut off as she felt her body freeze on her. Unable to move her head, she shifted her eyes back and caught just enough to note that her shadow was attached by something...Takato's own shadow. As he had extended it to both Tayuya and Kiro in an effort to try and snatch them both with the signature Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

Though there seemed to be a disparity between targets, as the shadow extended to Kiro was a sliver by comparison to the one Tayuya had. Enough to do the job, should it land, but clearly a show of who Takakto considered more of a danger given the presence of the sound.

"Well, this day just gets better and better. Though I think before you two make any rash decisions we can talk about this like civilized people..." Takato said, as in the back of his mind he knew this situation had the chance to be grim for him but with limited options and support that ditched at seemingly every turn he had to do something as a precaution in case the prisoners decided to take advantage of this situation. Or at least stall while he heard them out and worked to think of any solution to survive this...

Last edited:
When Shura left the others, Henshina had decided to stay in the larger group as she wasn't sure what the Hyuga was going to do. Looking over the area the giant Rashomon was summoned, a look of intrigue was seen in Henshina's eyes. "Hey that's the same thing that was summoned back in the waterfall cave, the thing that blocked the entrance/exit." She said t herself as she pieced together that the other team she had encountered the other day was now nearby. Turning her attention to those around her, Henshina walked near Takato. "So uh, what's this about?" She asked.

Koki'o

"You know...I'm sure this was a Kimono when you got it."

Silently, or not so silently, Koki'o judged Madoka's handiwork. "Well...it wasn't a Kimono but you know what I mean."

Her loose-fitting and easy-slipping Kimono was now a woven blouse -a shirt- a far less elegant item in any sense of the word elegance. For one, Shirt?

'Bleh!', Even the word itself stunk of such plebeian...ness?...such...plebitude..? was...plebful?

Bleh to accurate descriptors! If she wanted to say the shirt stank of plebitude then she damn well would!

The bottom line was; when compared to the savvy jazz that was Kimono, shirt was the first generic nursery rhyme in your book of generic nursery rhymes. The two words were incomparable really.

Similarly, the shirt...didn't exactly match up to Koki'o's fashion sense. It was a tad too...shirt-y.

Still the dress-fabric easily accepted her arms and was soon being stuffed over her head. It was long, the hem of the shirt passing her thighs, and awkward-looking, as it now appeared that she wore only an over-sized shirt (which wasn't far from the truth in any case), but it would have to do.

"I don't know how you sand shinobi do things, but I've no plans to be the sand in your hour-glass! Let's get a move on people!"

Her drowsiness slipping away like shifting sands, Koki'o marched onward, stepping across the ocean waves. She had no real direction in mind but-

On second thought, she had the perfect direction in mind. Just on the horizon, a massive stone Steele had been erected maybe a few hundred feet tall, and with smoke pouring from its side. If that wasn't a sign that said 'interesting stuff happening here' then she didn't know what was. Besides, it was good a place as any to head, right?

Hinagiku

"You both sure do know how to cause trouble, don't you?"

Stroking her brow tensely, the Hyūga Matriarch sighed. Her tense, somewhat angry expression melted, knowing that these two were hardly the type to cow from such things. "You both know the rules, report to the Xuanwu for punishment once we get back."

"It's about time we put this mission to rest..." Sliding from her lumbering perch, she stared in the direction of the newly summoned Rashamon. "It seems we aren't the only ones who can't wait."

Licking her lips, she moved around her group applying the Lightened rock weight technique to them one by one. "Act without mercy or hesitation, but maintain discretion! The pride of the Hyūga is on the line. Go!"

Leading from the front, she shot off in the direction of Kakashi's squad & the Rashamon. On her flanks were Sagisō and Furījia, and she expected Shura to be there as well. She would keep pace with them for now, but once they were closer...

Last edited:

Zaku raised an eyebrow, grunting as Sakura had made a destructible flower defense that took the hit for the team. Tch, that chick again. The closest she’ll get to beating us is beating us over the head with her morals.

Team Kohona decended towards the ground, the surprise and airborne advantage now gone. Or was it? From the shadows, Kidomaru has literally woven together an intricate trap. With two fingers, he sprung his trap. Two webs scattered forth from the treeline, inside the webbing were two spiraling shuriken made from hardened spider silk. The surprise attack was aimed to do a pincer movement on Raiku, all but decapitating him if it were to succeed.

Kou tried to peer over Zaku to see what was going on, but couldn’t quite make out the situation. He could only hear the sounds, like it erupted night into a battle.

“Hmmmmm~”

Hama looked on at the whole fiasco. She had no motivation to assist the sound nor kakashi in anyway, he was a big boy after all. Instead, she set her sights on a team further out. It was lead by a woman who’s whites of her eyes were her whole eye. Hama snapped her fingers toward Kai.

“Analysis Kai.”

“Leader, most likely jounin in origin. The eyes imply she is either blind or a hyuga. As for her compatriots, I know them. The half breed Nadeshiko warrior Sagiso, the hyuga clan chunnin Shura...but I don’t recognize the other.”

“So then they are all hyuga? With no way of making up for their weaknesses?”

Kai arched a brow, although one could not tell because of his mask. “Where are you going with this?”

She winked at him and brought a finger for her team to come. It was one of Hama’s ‘ideas.’ As hina’s Hyuga brigade moved on toward the rashomon, they were immediately greeted with the sight of a thin object whizzing by them. It titled into the forest in front of them. It began to weave into a tapestry, leaving behind an icy trail of it’s thread. It seemed to making something elaborate...until the finally product was made.

It seemed to be an icy hammock, bound together by two tree trunks hanging the hammock up. Behind said tree trunk, Hama herself came out, smiling at the team, resting down upon the hammock she made.

“Why, hello there~” she waved in melancholy. “Couldn’t help but notice you arrive in such a similar manner to our dear old Kakashi, on the same island no less. Why, if I didn’t know any better, I could have sworn you were trying to cover up a a jinchurki~”

The rest of team mist began to reveal themselves. Kai being the first, coming from a nearby tree trunk as well. Where the rest were was yet to be seen.

“So i’ll Give you a little option dearies, show me where she is and i’ll Give you a nice little cookie, or we will have to force you to, and get no cookie. How does that sound?~”

Hinagiku

Grinning Hina began to weave hand-seals. She'd had a bone to pick with these Mist ninja nay, these Yuki, ever since they'd so brazen demonstrated in her village all those months ago. Their leader must've gone home and told them all Leaf-Shinobi were like Asuma, amicable and compromising.

"Run along sweetheart, you don't wanna know how this cookie crumbles. Sagisō!"

Water Release: Black Wave!

Like a jet-black jet-stream, the wave of oil spewed onto the forest ground, coating the plants and the base of tree trunks. She'd applied a moderate coating, and no sooner than it'd settled a bomb-tagged kunai lit it up, courtesy of Sagisō.

Hyōryugetsu

'Hmmm, another fight already~?'

Revealing herself next to Kai, Hyō listened carefully to his analysis. It seemed sound and did give away a fair bit of information, but she would've preferred a bit more. Maybe chakra natures, she needed to avoid lightning users after all.

Regardless, it seemed the opposing team had no plans to play nice and while they had taken the high ground in the trees, the forest below them had been set alight. But...that jutsu...

"Those...are oil flames. They can't be put out with water, it'll only make them much worst."

Hama simply yawned, materializing a small can of ice began waving at herself for a breeze.

“What a bother, it certainly got hot out. Are you hoping i’ll Go back home and get some sunscreen~?” Hama teased. “Hope your not throwinga way to chance to get a cookie out of this, I figured that to be a very generous offer~”

“-Regardless.” Kai interrupted. “Will you, or will you not lead us to the monster Xeno filth?”

Kai took a stand offish tome, getting in a battle stance and prepared to use handsigns at a moment’s notice. This contrasted with Hama, who showed carefree behavior on her hammock and ice fan

Hinagiku

Smiling lightly and crossing her arms, Hina laid back in a relaxed stance. Her chakra was at work stirring the ground beneath, forward was not the only path of advance. If they wished to stand where they stood, she would happily oblige. Slowly but surely she worked the limestone beneath her, creating a tunnel that led beneath their opponents.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
After Hinagiku gave Kakashi the coordinates of one of her teammate's location, Taiyo found himself jumping from tree to tree to the rendezvous point. However, spectators unknown to Team Kakashi had other plans,causing a giant Rashomon to spawn directly in the 4 shinobi's path. Moreover, a familiar attack came their way, likely with killing intent. The FBS Master sought refuge under Sakura's flower shield before he decised to address his teammates.

"Okay, we all know that the cow crew is here and we're gonna need a plan. Zaku can make deadly airwaves that I don't think I can handle on my own, not to mention the others that probably came with him. Does anyone else know anything about our foes," Taoyo made sure that he spoke in a way that wouldn't allow the Sound to pick it up and plan a counterattack.

I've been waiting for this, the chance to put Zaku where he belongs, with my foot upside his head.

As much as I love our confidence, I have to say that he's a rather poor matchup for us, so as much as I'd like to meet him in battle, it'd be strategically wise to avoid him.

You and your strategies...

In my defense, we came here for a mission, a mission I intend on completing.

Tsuki
The Yuki-nin watched Kai analyze their new targets, and turned to take a look for herself. She recognized one of them, the Nadeshiko warrior who they apparenrly call "Sagiso" though the orhers were unknown to her. All the same, Tsuki allowed herself to be concealed between 2 trees, but not before turning to her notebook to start a page on Shura, as she had no prior data of him.

Lets see how the Hyuga respond to this~

Predictably, the Hyuga responded with going on the offensive, by using a oil wave as their method of attack.

Oil, a liquid that cannot be frozen or doused, perhaps redirected bur I doubt it, I suppose I shall have to wait for Hama-sensei's response.

Little did she know that Hama was being completely inactive.
Seiun
As soon as Kai's analysis concluded, the Lightning rouge made ways to follow his teammates in relatively quick time. He kmew that the Hyuga were going to go on the offensive, so as he revealed himself, he also revealed his hands preparing symbols in a similar fashion to Kai.

Seems we had the same idea, but wheres Tsuki?

Hama slightly hummed as there was no response to her, nor Kai. She sighed, getting up from her hammock and stretching. As she did so, the hammock burst into several small needles, replicating and carrying several of their own threads behind them. They wove into a nearby tree, stripping it down and even compromising it’s foundation, the cuts of the tree spilling out. The thread came around with material towards a tree far closer to the enemy, stripping up bark and debris and weaving them together in an elaborate quilt. They formed a bridge that was neatly decorated and well designed with patterns and all. Hama swaggered across the bridge, held together by the threads.

“Suppose then that’s no cookie for you. Come now everyone, let’s show them that team spirit~”

Taking that as his cue, Kai nodded at both seiun and Hyo, leaping into action. He made a beeline right toward Sagiso, a justu prepared.

“Ice drone Justu!”

Out of the sap of the fallen tree that’s Hama used it’s bark for the bridge came several yellow monstrous bodies. The formed ice drones came in the apperance of a wyvern, two humanoids, and a centipede.

“Omega XII!”

The drones acted on command, the centipedes burrowing under the ground whilst the wyvenr soared high. The wyevern caught Kai, acting as a steed while the two humanoids came next to him like guards. The two guards attacked Sagiso, their arms crystallizing and stretching forwards in a fluid motion, liquidating and crystallizing for a harsh, yet fluid movement.

Last edited:
Kiro lightly chuckled upon hearing Henshina’s question. Of course she wouldn’t actually know of the positions Tayuya and him were currently in. Henshina might even think Takato was turning traitor on them considering she should trust Kiro the most out of everyone here. Still though, it was better not to get their objective concerned this early into the endgame. One could only imagine the chaos that would ensue if the jinchuriki got serious with Hinagiku still not around. “It’s alright Henshina. Relax. This will only take a few minutes... for me atleast.”

Unsurprisingly, Kiro made no attempt to struggle against Takato’s shadow. In fact, one could make the argument Kiro was grateful Takato had binded him. “You know, I also wanted to talk as well. First off, I wasn’t actually surprised Shura ditched us and I don’t think you were either. In fact, I believe you’ve known exactly what was going on from the start. It’s funny isn’t it? That the Hyūga head and her children seem to have all gone off on their own, abandoning you with us two prisoners. But thanks to that, I was finally able to confirm my suspicions.”

He didn’t say his suspicions out loud though. Unfortunately for Tayuya, she did not seem to understand that this was a game run by Hinagiku. Takato could let Tayuya walk right now and it wouldn’t make one difference. Tayuya would be signing her death warrant the moment she betrayed them. However, Kiro wasn’t planning to reveal any of this to her.

“Considering you made the first move, I’m also assuming you know Lady Hinagiku wouldn’t be able to make it in time to stop us from killing you. But that’s actually not a miscalculation on her part. I actually made a miscalculation believing Tayuya and I were the only ones that were expendable on this mission. It’s not that hard to figure out why our Hyūga ‘comrades’ are gone, leaving you with two prisoners as well as our Kumo friend. You see, now is when the real test was supposed to begin.”

Takato should know he could only stall for so long, especially if one of them were struggling. Tayuya should also have Takato in her targets and Kiro had yet to state his true intentions. Considering the jinchuriki knew nothing of their situation, Kiro could probably use his slight relationship with Henshina to make Takato seem like the traitor.

Another issue was Hinagiku hadn’t shown up yet. It was another reason why Kiro suspected she either had an alterior motive or just felt no reason to get to them. Weird considering they had Kumo’s jinchuriki for awhile now. Kiro believed he knew why but figured Takato could come to that conclusion himself. After all, it wouldn’t benefit Kiro to have his caretaker be put under such scrutiny just yet.

“Anyways, take that how you will. I don’t really mind what you do now. However, if I were in your position, with the knowledge you have... I would let Tayuya walk.”

Unlike Tayuya, Takato and Kiro both knew that Hinagiku would kill them before they escaped, even if it cost the Nara his life. If Takato were to let her walk, Kiro suspected two things. One, she would definitely try getting to the Sound. Two, Tayuya would try to take Kiro with her. The moment Tayuya attacked Takato, she would be confirming her betrayal. If Kiro was right, that should trigger either the tag or get Hinagiku to come herself. If nothing happened, the three of them had every right to kill the traitor. Either way, Kiro thought those outcomes were better than risking extreme chakra loss in such a fragile situation.

No matter what Takato did here though, Kiro believed he would reap the benefits...

Hinagiku

"What an excellent idea~"

Clapping out her applause, Hina diverted her tunnel, allowing it to tunnel beneath another nearby tree. With the ground beneath it compromised, the tree became to topple over. It's mighty canopy dropping as its thick trunk and roots rose. It wasn't a large tree, perhaps only several meters tall. Medium sized at best really, but it would serve Hina's plans perfectly.

Sagisō

Lightened by her mother's Lighten Rock weight jutsu, Sagisō agility was one level higher. Drones a slow as this wouldn't have been able to hit her before and they most certainly wouldn't be able to do it now. She somersaulted backward avoiding the attacks. She'd been about to go on the offensive when her mother's voice snapped at her.

"Sagisō, Furījia, Tree! Now!"

She obeyed instinctively, grabbing her sister and rushing over to the still-collapsing tree. With a leap, she grabbed onto one of the tree's thicker branches. She didn't really see what this had to do with anything, but she wasn't one to disobey her mother...at least not when she was right in front of her.

As the girl pondered their order, both confused, Hinagiku rushed over, and touching the tree she cast her jutsu, "Lighten Rock Weight jutsu.", and jumped.

"Ultra-added rock-weight jutsu!"

Sagisō's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. With them hanging onto the tree's branches, her mother had increased her own weight and jumped onto the tree's trunk. As any with any child who'd played on a see-saw before could tell you, when something far heavier went onto one side of the see-saw, the other was sent flying.

Needless to say, with their weights having been reduced from earlier, the girls were catapulted into the air and break-neck speed. Their joined hands were the only thing that kept them together as they tumbled head over heels, flying past Team Mist like bullets. They were tens of meters away in mere seconds and only getting farther and farther.

Shura followed along with Hinagiku when she began to move. He felt his lightened body from th Hyuga mistress' jutsu. he looked towards Sagiso. "Damn, I haven't gotten to ask for what I ran here for yet." He thought before sighing. "Well maybe later then." He thought before noticing the ice particles in the air and the sudden appearance of Hama along with team mist. "Oh great its them." He thought to himself as he got into position to engage.

Shura wasn't doing anything big when he saw the scene where Hinagiku used one of the toppled trees and flung Sagiso and Furijia past tea mist at bullet speed. He looked around at Hinagiku then at the two others who were flung through the air as he began thinking what the best course of action would be. "Hmm, getting past is the higher priority right now." He said to himself before jumping on a nearby tree's branch and bending it down. Using the momentum from the unfolding tree branch, Shura also aimed to leap past team mist. While did so, he grabbed a kunai with an explosive tag attached to it, enchanted it with wind chakra and flung it at the wyvern Kai was mounted on. The kunai was thrown with a spinning motion which would drill through the ice if Kai does try to defend against it.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku stood behind Sakura's flower shield for only a moment before dropping down to the ground avoiding the trap.

"Our position has been compromised, we have to move so don't get caught in traps like the one that tried to kill me. If we want to win we have to turn our position into an advantage."

Raiku began doing hand seals and formed a flame wall around himself with enough space for his teammates to get in.

Zaku can probably just blow away the flames, but that's exactly what I want.

"Hey Taiyo, mind helping me here?"

Henshina listened to Kiro's speech towards Takato. She scratched the back of her head while listening then looked at Kiro with her head slightly tilted and an uncertain expression once he had finished. "I still don't understand exactly what is going on right now, especially with that cryptic statement you just made, but you sure are making a lot of claims Kiro." She began. "Are you sure what you're saying is true?" She continued. She now turned to look at Takato then back to Kiro. "You seem to lie a lot to get what you want. But that's just the impression I got from watching you up until now" She declared. "Wow, that's actually not a bad deduction." Gyuuki's voice said. "Why thank you Gyuuki." Henshina replied.

Last edited:
"So....a friend of yours?"
Once Reaver had made his arrival with his....alterations, given what she presumed was the damage to his suit she seemed ready to go as she stood or at the very least curious to ask Reaver about the details. They didn't matter so much so long as he could still perform well which she hoped to get a feel of. But before then there was the matter of this...other girl who showed up to speak to Baiyan.
Azumi had listened to the conversation carefully, while at the same time displayed an expression as if she had little care for what the two spoke about beyond her initial presence. It had not taken a genius to figure out that the women who had a conversation with Baiyan and bared that headband of the same nation was an ally back at her home. Sagiso had mentioned in their previous conversation that many kunoichi of her village venture our for either searches of suitable suitors or for missions.

-----------
"Well for one thing, we've got some company in that wall up ahead. One that had a desire to make you their tool." Takato mentioned as his head tilted over to the wall of the Sound unaware that the Jinchuriki had met them before he and the bound Tayuya all listened to Kiro as he began to outline his little conspiracy theory. Granted, Kiro as a source was rather unreliable to go off of something the Jinchuriki of all people was quick to pick up on given the short time she knew them.

However, it seemed plausible....to a degree. Takato had been left with two traitors right by the ideal temptation for them to slip away; had he not managed to catch them both in a preemptive measure it was a possibility he'd be dead right now.

But, did this little open field test extend to Shura & Sagiso? Had they been in on it to justify their random departures from the team? And if the aim was to leave him alone with the two in something like this why had the Jinchuriki lingered when Shura could have brought her along when he moved on his own? Tayuya herself had a chuckle over this.

"Might be the closest you've come to sounding intelligent I've seen yet." Tayuya muttered as her body remained frozen. How long Takato could expect to hold them both remained to be seen but at this point only Tayuya had displayed open struggle...which began to lessen. Tayuya had a lot to think of during Kiro's evaluation of the situation and it appeared rather casual his comment to let Tayuya go so easily. And all too tempting offer she had the partial desire to bite on, but in spite of her hot temper she was far from an idiot.

With the Jinchuriki right here, Hina was bound to know what they were doing. She had to be close enough to see them with this perverted eyes, Tayuya had the belief this Jonin was a careless one but even she wouldn't say she was this stupid. If Tayuya did make a b line for the wall there was little doubt somebody would try to stop her, either Hina one of the Hyuga on her command or the shadow fuck, leading to some fight. Even with this counter seal as a hindered, she had little doubt she could beat Takato....but she was not cocky enough to assume it'd be so simple given he had some regrettable success against the Sound 4 before. Either way but the time she had disposed of him no doubt their battle had gained some attention. So it was unlikely she'd be able to get away even if there was not this possible hidden test by Hina which meant she'd need to be smart about this, but before she could add on Takato spoke up as he faced Kiro.

"Your theory is...interesting. I have excatly not much love for the Hyuga given they seem eager to ditch, whether that extends to full on conspiracies is another matter. Irregardless of your advice doesn't seem very wise to let her go if this is what you claim it to be given I could be a dead guinea pig before you, her or Hina or whoever would stop her attempt the second I let go. In spite of your team-player attitude you did not come to the Leaf willingly, so there is no guarantee that if I let you & Tayuya go you'd have my back. And if I kept you held while letting her go I'd simply leave myself open and defensless. And a kunai from her might be faster than our new guest or Hina." Takato countered back to Kiro as he held both in place all the same as he outlined this point. Letting Tayuya go to "see what she'd do" had no risk for him or anyone but all the risk for the Nara.

Last edited:
Ah, trust was a funny thing. It could be both a positive and negative at the same time. Right now for Kiro, it was leading more towards the negative side of the spectrum. He hadn’t expected Henshima to be such a wild card. At first, he didn’t expect much from her during this situation. Maybe come to his defense? It was exactly the opposite as she went on to display her distrust in him. Now she was the biggest piece in this with the potential to blow everything up.

Analyzing the characters around him, Kiro tried breaking down each of their thoughts with only a brief description. ‘Tayuya wants to get to the Sound but her struggles seemed to have slowed down after I spoke. Takato is suspicious of the Hyūga but also can’t really trust my word for it. The jinchuriki is probably still neutral and is only questioning me as a way too come to a viable solution with the minimal amount of information she has.’

The risk for Takato letting him free first was also understandable. However, now that Henshina had also shown she was suspicious of Kiro, Takato could use her as insurance. The jinchuriki having her guard up meant Kiro would basically be committing suicide if he attacked the Nara. Plus it would be better than letting the shadow paralysis run out and having no chakra to defend himself with. But that scenario was only if Kiro betrayed them.

“Well then, I suppose your only options would be to wait for Lady Hinagiku and hope your shadow paralysis doesn’t run out before she arrives or just trust us. I guess the first step to gaining trust is by being honest so I’ll explain my true intentions.” As Kiro spoke, he remained calm and continued to show no signs of struggle. If Takato could see his chakra, then he would also know Kiro was making no attempt too forcefully break through the shadow paralysis with power.

“First off Tayuya, I know you’re tempted to join up with your old comrades. But sometimes what’s right in front of you isn’t what you really want. Going off what I know, Lady Hinagiku will not allow either of us to tarnish her distinguished reputation as Hyūga Head. Simply put, she’ll target us over the rest of the Sound and there’s no guarantee they would risk themselves for you considering the amount of time that has already past. For all we know, the tags we have may even have some sealing jutsu on it. Perhaps it could even reverse summon her too us. Maybe just a plain old bomb. I could speculate all day but you should know that there will be no escape from her, especially if you attack Takato. After all, you witnessed what she did to me in that form.”

Kiro did refrain from telling Tayuya he was trying to use her as bait for Hinagiku with his last idea. He didn’t really care if she lived but perhaps her death wasn’t necessary yet. The Uchiha also knew Tayuya saw how easily Hinagiku handled him when he had attacked her with the combined power of the lightning armor and cursed seal. Only Orochimaru or maybe even his jinchuriki would be able to stop the Hyūga head’s rampage. If Tayuya analyzed the situation as he had done throughout the entire mission, she should know it was better to remain patient for the time being. A better opportunity would come for both of them, Kiro was sure of it.

“That being said, I have no intention of being anyone’s pawn Takato. Not the Mist. Not the Sound. And certainly not the Leaf. I could care less about the Hyūga’s actions here. It would actually benefit me if you kept your mouth shut. The only thing I stand to gain from this whole thing is some semblance of trust, which is quite important to me. Whatever your next move is, it will probably determine the outcome of this mission. Worst case scenario is we all die.”

Needless to say, there were plenty of other factors that Takato needed to consider. Such as the jinchuriki or even the possibility of another team showing up. However, they wouldn’t be able to move forward unless the current situation was resolved soon. If his theory on Hinagiku’s test for them was correct, then this was his best opportunity to gain their trust. That was why they were on this mission. It’s why he accepted to come on this mission. In order to get that trust though, he’ll have to show some himself...

“Takato, I’m going to trust you to make the right decision. So now you have to decide who to trust. The Hyūga or Tayuya, the jinchuriki and me?” Though Kiro has mentioned Takato, he hoped Tayuya and the jinchuriki were weighing their options. Each of their decisions would lead to a different consequence. But whatever Takato chose would probably determine the choices of the other two.

Hama glances whimsically at the seesaw that was made. Oh? Is she really going to try and get past me? Oh ho ho~ how cute~. I’ll use this play toy to my advantage~.

She slipped several of her tin needles behind her, flying into the sky before the pair had jumped onto the seesaw. At they were flung up into the sky, several needles were already quick to work on an elaborate tapestry in the sky, or at least a frame of it. Hama smirked, not even looking back.

“Black weave, Secret technique: Topaz bastion justu~”

Suddenly, the thin frame the needles had made which were impossible to detect with the naked eye had begun to glow a distinct yellow color. Suddenly, color began to fill up the sky. A yellow honey comb like formation had begun to appear. It materialized incredibly quick, filling in the frame she had made. A half dodechoderon was quick to form. Encircling around their position. It was catching them like a baseball glove, the facing they cane from exposed to the elements. The size of the thing was incredible, each octagon being several tens of meters in length. It was as if Hama was making a point.

The topaz bastion seemed to be editing steam...with some odd bubbling from within it. Pulses rippling throughout the odd shape in the sky.

Hama then looked on to the Kohona jounin before her with a sly smile. “Can’t pull a fast one on me ol’ gal.~”

Hama approaches hinagaku, calmly and collectedly, stepping oddly and with very little rhyme. She stepped within ten feet of the jounin, looking her down.

“Now, done herding your cats dear~?”

Meanwhile, Kai focused his efforts on the lone hyuga still in his way: Shura. As an explosive tag was thrown, he growled, dismounting the wyvern. The wyvern, carrying the explosive tag twirled into a kamikaze, exploding right down towards Shura. Kai landed on a nearby branch with a Friendly humanoid ice drone, shielding him from harm

Last edited:
“It must be considered that there is nothing more difficult to carry out, nor more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to handle, than to initiate a new order of things.”

― Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

===============================================================================================
Konohagakure— Hyūga Clan, December 22nd.

Natsu Hyūga paced along the wooden floors of the Clan's mansions. Her steps were quick, yet subdued, and her green locks bounced behind her as she approached a simple paper mesh door —or so it would seem at first glance! As the Hyuga's Head Maid put her hand to the door, sealing formation sprang up, a criss-cross of characters and symbols which denoted a formation of at least S-Rank!

What laid in this room was the Hyuga's most closely guarded secret. The formation scanned the girl's chakra, shining with the soft light of recognition as at opened for her. She slid the door aside, but behind it was yet another door. This one of solid steel and at least 5 inches thick. The Maid reached into the bussom of her dress, and pulled out a silver key, the Hyuga's crest embranded along it's length.

Her eyes drifted to the keyhold in the lower left corner of her vision, but she knew it was merely the obvious distraction. If the key were truly placed there, the only thing it would unlock was the door's self-destruct sequence. Her fingers traced the metal door, feeling its cold, hard surface —just as Konohagakure had been on that night— her fingers pushed down, a soft click echoing out as a mechanism within the door activated. A quick swipe to the side revealed that this section of the door was hollow, and behind it was a small compartment that held 8 key-shaped indentations.

Six of them were filled.

She filled the seventh spot with her own key, producing another click and then subdued rummbling as the door slid out of the way. The door revealed the Abyss of darkness.

The name Hyuga meant Place under the Sun, but this room had the complete opposite meaning, it held no light. Closing her eyes, she advanced into darkness.

The doors behind her slid shut, and the formation reactivated. Once again, the paper door appeared to be the entrance of a room that couldn't have been any more ordinary. Within the room however, the upper Echelon of the Hyuga Clan had gathered. Natsu Hyuga, the head maid and faction leader of the Vermilion Bird Division, Kaori Hyuga the faction Head of the White Tiger Division, Shu Hyuga the faction Head of the Xuanwu division, as well as Jonin specialists; Iroha Hyūga -Barrier Ninjutsu specialist-, Kō Hyūga -Explosions Specialist-, Hoheto Hyūga -Fuinjutsu specialist, and Tokuma Hyūga Espionage specialist.

They were all seated within the room, their expressions grim and dark, almost a match for the Black Mahogany of the chairs and long-table at which they were seated. As Natsu took her seat, all but one chair had been occupied. This chair —of course— belong to Hinagiku Hyuga, faction head of the Azure Dragon Division, and Clan Leader.

Silence hung heavy on the heads of all those present, but within the secrecy of this room, an emotion not often seen on their faces was now fully revealed —hatred! and...ambition!

Leaning forward, his elbows pressed against the vintage wood, Tokuma words filled the silence. "They took the bait...Hook, Line, and Sinker. The other Clans are so focused on the display Lady Hinagiku put out that they didn't even notice our movements."

There was a mocking smile on his face, a contemptuous sneer that spat on the incompetence of the Leaf's security force. He chuckled and followed up,"The young Uchiha was instrumental in diverting the Uchiha Clan's attention— Kiro was it? Yes, him. Haha! If it wasn't for him we might not have had such a perfect diversion!"

The Leaf's main peace-keeping force with the Uchiha Police Division, but with Kiro as a smokescreen the Hyuga had easily been able to bait the Uchiha into keeping their attention on his actions and more importantly, off their own. As a bonus, it was rather difficult to keep the peace when you'd been all but exiled to a secluded section of the village.

"Enough with the prattling! Are the explosives ready!?" Slamming his hand against the table Shu Htyuga, spoke out, his expression ferocious, but tinged with anxiety. This was a rare expression for the ever-stoic head of the Xuanwu, but who was to blame him? What they had been planning was dangerous. The slightest slip up could lead to the Hyuga being plucked up by the roots! Needless to say, that couldn't be allowed.

"They're all ready and disguised as Fire-works." Sinking into his chair, the explosion specialist Ko wiped a cold sweat off his brow. Sneaking all those explosives around had been a risky maneuver, but they'd managed to pull it off. When the Hyuga had imported Fire Works, they had indeed been fireworks, but after..?

"It went without a hitch," Natsu smoothed the wrinkles in her dress, finally obtaining the chance to speak. "The Fireworks we brought in were all defective, and we had to replace the powder inside the casing. Since we didn't have enough man-power we enlisted the aid of the citizens. It goes without saying...but they couldn't tell the difference between the weakened powder used in Fireworks and the high-potency stuff. All the Fireworks were repaired without a single Hyuga lifting a finger."

"Excellent...proceed as planned." Natsu bowed in obeisance as Kaori began to speak, "And what of the girl? The idiot one...is the ploy ready?" The White Tigress' eyes shot over to Iroha and Hoheta, the resident experts on Barrier and Fuinjutsu.

"Ah, yes. The Sound Kunoichi won't even know what hit her. Her attempts to contact Orochimaru will indeed bear fruit...but that fruit is not hers to taste." The Duo of men exchanged glances, and as Iroha start, so did Hoheta finish. "We've intercepted all attempts thus far and have decoded them enough to replicate them. We'll pass her signals implying a second attack on the Leaf, and with that confidence in heart she will willingly propagate the lie with that big mouth of hers. We merely need to relay this 'discovery' to the higher ups, and as they prepare for an Orochimaru attack, we can take them undefended, from behind."

"Of course, in light of this grave danger we'll push for the more troublesome members of the Uchiha Clan to be sent off as a vanguard." A devilish smile crossed Kaori's face as she finished. Everything had gone according to Hinagiku's plan, and while the lady Hyuga had opted to be bait to draw wondering eyes, they back home would topple the regime from within.

As it were now, the Hyuga would launch their offensive on Christmas day, and the Leaf would act under the belief it was an attack from Orochimaru. The most troublesome members of the Uchiha clan would be absent, and the Hyuga would eliminate the rest. Unlike their own Dojutsu, the Sharingan took time and conditions to awaken, something they would take advantage of to overwhelm the Uchiha through ocular prowess.

The Uchiha were the only true hurdle to their plans, for the other Clan could hardly match up to the might of the three great dojutsu. They would though, indeed be occupied elsewhere, as their Lady Hinagiku planned to make some particularly aggressive moves while on her mission. Particularly, against the Mist. Judging by their reaction last time, and their pompous display. they would be beyond easy to manipulate into a war. It would only require a few...deaths.

The Leaf would embroil itself with the Mist, believing they were the troops of Orochimaru, and thus would the Hyuga destroy them from within.

Check & Mate.

Land of Water, Alpha Island, December 21st.

Laying in her hammock, the Hyuga Mistress looked to the stars, and in the direct of the distance Konoha. The smile on her lips was devod of warmth. It was a deathly smile that carried the promise of pain and destruction.

They had tried being the village's loyal dogs and it had gotten them a face-full of contempt. Even now they were watched with distrust. Snorting derisively, Hinagiku tossed in her bed. Since love would not work...she would resort to fear!

Manipulation was all a game, and for the Witch of the Hyuga Clan— it was a game she excelled at.
===============================================================================================

“It is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”

― Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

♥ ~Happy April Fools/All Fools Day~ ♥

Hinagiku

'Sigh, these Yuki are more trouble than their worth...'

Wastefully flashy, and ostentatious. Those were the only words Hinagiku had for her opponent. While she understood the woman's attempts to stop her...a near 100m tall honey comb?

Hinagiku marveled at the structure it formed; the dodecahedron was a twelve sided figure, with half a dodecahedron the Honey comb had to have been formed from at least six sides. It was evident that each side was an octagon of several tens of meters. If assumed 20 meters minimum, the Honey come was created from six octagons of length 20 m+ for a grand total of 120 m+ or 360 ft+ of golden, decorative ice.

The Hyuga head stroked her chin, unsure of whether to call the structure pointlessly large or largely pointless. Regardless, while Hama had been waving a laser-light show in the air, Hinagiku had stuck out her free-hand and clenched it into a Lion-styled palm.

"Eight Trigrams - Gentle Step: Yin Lion Style—"

Blue flame-like wisps of chakra burned on her palm, gathering into the shape of a Lion's head detailed with mane, whiskers, and a maw of ferocious teeth. Hina rolled her shoulder a bit and chucked the King of Beasts. "—Seizing fangs."

The chakra construct emitted a deafeningly soundless roar, a display of indomitable might in its part. Although it looked impressive, the Lion didn't have a great deal of chakra weaved into it that was because, as the Lion soared into the Topaz Bastion, its jaws clenched down on the golden ice devouring the chakra held within. It was thus, using the chakra Hama had provided, that the Lion grew in strength and...detonated!

The force of the blast battered against the now chakra-deficient sections of the Topaz, but Hina wasn't trying to destroy it. The explosion was meant as a cushion for who daughters who had been hurling towards the Topaz. Due to their lightened which, the force of the shock-wave alone was able to completely halt their momentum, even sending them in the opposite direction.

None of that was Hinagiku's concern; they were safe, and that was all that mattered. She watched calmly as the duo flailed and plummeted into the surrounding forest, knowing their lightened weight and Sagiso's own expertise in maneuvering in 3-D space would leave them safe.

Turning back to the nuisance at hand, Hina smiled lightly, "No— seems one of them broke loose."

She stepped forward, a movement that while appearing light, was heavy enough to leave an imprint in the ground.

Looking at Kai’s ice drone with his kunai stuck to it flying at him in an attempt at a kamikaze attack, Shura put his hands together to form a jutsu sign. Using the wind chakra infused into the kunai, Shura made the projectile start spinning, making it drill through the ice wyvern and curve once again towards Kai. Now focused on the ice drone still flying towards him, Shura performed a few hand signs. “Wind Style: Air Bullets.” He muttered before spitting a small air blast at the hole in the wyvern made by his previous attack. Attacking the drone where at its weakest point, Shura shattered the ice form.

Looking back as the ice honeycomb structure was formed which was subsequently attacked by Hinagiku, Shura also used the force of the explosion to kill his momentum. “I wonder if those honeycomb structures could have any honey like things in them.” The Hyuga briefly thought before focusing back on his current situation. “Right, think about that later.” He though as he began his descent back onto ground level.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin sighed in relief when he saw that Raiku successfully avoided the trap. Without hesistation, he joined himself with Raiku behind his fire wall, while thinkong of ways he could best help his teammates while conserving chakra. Luckily, Taiyo had an idea for just that.

"Finger Flame Justu," A small flame soon lit his finger and decided to make subtle motions to Sakura that suggested a plan that she was familiar with.
Seiun
Taking the nod from Kai as a signal, Seiun too went to work. First and foremost, he took the thunderbolt that he was charging in his left hand and fired it at the Hyūga sisters. As it was on its path, the beam split into several homing shots that were chasing Sagiso and Fūrijia slightly slower than the speed they were launched at likely making an impact with the two as soon as they landed. Meanwhile on the ground, Seiun decided to inspect Hinagiku to see if Hama would be able to cause any openings.
Tsuki
Unlike her teammates, who clearly took more aggressive approach, this Yuki-nin in particular preferred to stay hidden and keep the element of surpise a little while longer. She created an ice needle and began to analyze the battlefield for a target. With Shura being taken care of by Kai and Seiun attempting to help Hama deal with Hinagiku, Tsuki decided to help the former. She sent the ice needle with the intent of disabling Shura's chakra network, hoping Kai would be able to keep the Hyuga's focus for her plan to work.

Last edited:

Zaku tilted his head, looking at the fiery flame barrier before him. What the...? Looks like pinky and her trashy friends got a couple new tricks. Zaku looked around, it was clear. They had a barrier masking them completely. No way above, nor around. This left one option. A snicker grew on Zaku’s face. He knelt down to the ground, preparing his justu. Meanwhile, Kou scratched his head on the sight of the flaming barrier, unsure what to even start making of the thing.

“Splicing sound fall!”

Zaku pumped chakra through the ground, his airwaves tunneling through the dirt and rock, arching down underneath the flaming barrier. In mere seconds the air would rip through the ground and hit them all like a marshmallow in a blender! All the while, Kidomaru seemed to be prepping some new webbing in his mouth and hands, unseen to the naked eye

As he fell, Shura noticed the ice needle sent by Tsukki flying towards him. “What’s that thing?” He thought to himself. As he was simply falling and wasn’t focused on anything else at the moment, Shura rather easily noticed the small needle fly his way. Catching the needle with two fingers, Shura analyzed the situation as he landed on top of a tree. “This thing is tiny and difficult to see as it’s made of transparent ice. But the way it was flying towards me in such a strait forwards this predictable manner and not to mention the timing makes me believe the one behind this attack is still new to this.” Shura analyzed. He looked towards the direction the needle was thrown then activated his Byakugan for a split second and quickly identified Tsukki. Looking at the mist ninja with a cold expressionless stare, the Hyuga flung the needle back at her after enchanting it with wind chakra. The needle would curve around the tree she was hiding behind and aim for the back of her neck, the wind chakra would also allow the needle one quick redirection if Tsukki tries to dodges it.

Kai grunted, lofting a hand up as one of the two humanoid ice drones stretched their lengthy noodle like arms to tank the attack. The kunai lodged in nearly half a foot into the ice structure, something that made Kai sweat. That’s got punching power. I could only imagine if that kunai had met flesh and bone instead....

Kai’s plan had been going smoothly, aside the wyvern going out so quickly, but a neccisary sacrifice. Now the finisher of the plan. Suddenly, the centipede ice drone burrowed up from the ground, directly under Shura. It’s body covered with icy barbs and thorns to ensnare Shura as it’s whole body attempted to coil up around him to restrict movement.

Meanwhile, The two humanoid forms leaped into actio, landing on either side of Shura. Using their extremely long tendril arms, they hardened them like spear and drove them toward Shura. The two spears from opposites sides would seek to inpale the hyuga quickly and precisely while he dealt with not only tsuki’s needle, but the centipede as well

Glancing all around him after tossing the needle away, Shura noticed the two ice drones that Kai sent at him. Feeling a shake coming from the body of the tree, Shura determined that a third drone was also present. He reached back and pulled out the two serated blades that were straped to his back. Crouching down, Shura caused the tree he was on to shake a bit and used it to give himself a slight boost as he jumped off it as the centipede drone crawled up to snare him. Floating towards the humanoid drone with his Kunai stuck in its arm, Shura swung the blades in his hands down at it causing them to clash against one of its long spear like arms. Using the blades as leverage, Shura pivot flipped over and away from the drone. After moving further away from the ice drone, Shura pulled up two fingers in front of him and triggered the explosive tag attached to the humanoid ice drone to explode.

Last edited:
Sagisō & Furījia

The wind whistled through her hair. In its frenzy it had undone her hair-ribbon, painting dark threads across the sky. The ground was approaching rapidly, but Sagisō had little time for such trivial matters. Her eyes exchanged looks with Furījia. The unwavering calm contained within paired with a gentle squeeze. The best reassurance she could give...or tried to give.

Focused on the battlefield below, Furījia was...not panicked. She wasn’t calm— the feeling much too elusive for one as fresh as her— but for her second time on a dangerous mission, she was taking things in stride. Her fingers trembled with unease but were firmly clenched around her weapons. Perhaps a bit too firmly as her knuckles were almost as white as the glistening silver needles she held.

Tense but focused. This was a good development. The part of Sagisō that wished to pamper and coddle her cried out in abject horror, but yet another part of her swelled with pride. With the canopy only several feet below them, Furījia spoke up, her voice barely a whisper in the wind- “I...want to try!”

Abstract? Maybe, but Sagisō understood perfectly. Hidden beneath that timid, reluctant exterior...was desire. A desire to prove herself maybe? The exact reason did not matter to Sagisō, not at this moment. Right here, and right now, the embers of desire had sparked in the girl’s heart and Sagisō had no intention of missing this chance. She would shelter it, nurture it, and provide it the kindling it needed to become a great blaze.

Flexing at the waist, she kicked toward Furījia, accurately hitting the base of her sister’s heels and pushing her forward. “Go!”

The younger Hyūga shot through the branches, her body already sparking with lightning as she directed —right at Seiun! Her fingers went straight to the spindle of hand signs, weaving chakra into shape and form. “Raiton: Electric Shock Needles!”

Taking Seiun from above, she rained down a shower of sparks. In truth, this jutsu cost essentially no chakra. It was weak, beyond weak. Even after taking a direct hit, her opponent would not be harmed —but he didn’t know that. For the electric shock needles, their entire reason for being was merely to be a flashy intro. At the moment that Seiun moved to defend or dodge, she would strike, launching a bolt of thunder in the form of her chakra-infused hair needle.

While Furījia had gone ahead, Sagisō had a few things to do before she could catch up. With a kunai in either hand, she fell into the forest’s leafy crown. Her blades stabbed at the tree trunks. She didn’t intend to stop herself in this manner, her momentum was too great for that and the blades would not go deep enough. However, by stabbing her kunai into a tree her momentum was reduced, and as a bonus she now had a leverage point with which to change directions. Each time she come into contact with a tree, she did not plummet straight down, but instead curved around the trunk before using her curved trajectory to fling herself to another tree.

This served a dual purpose. On on hand, she would no longer shattered all the bones in her leg upon landing, and the other hand the homing lightning bolts Seiun had thrown now needed to zigag through the trunks to reach her. They were gaining quickly, but not at a pace that could pressure the Nadeshiko kunoichi. It would appear Seiun had intentionally slowed down the lightning bolts hoping to hit them as they landed.

As she finally regained full control of her body, no longer hindered by her sky-dive momentum, she stuck herself to a nearby tree-trunk —and waited. As the lightning missiles arrived, struck out once, twice, four times, eight times, sixteen times... “Protective Eight Trigram: 64 Palms!”

Weaving the chakra-cutting nature of the gentle-fist with her own insulating wind chakra, Sagisō wove a meshed next of chakra blades around her that expended outward and ensnared the lightning bolts. The jutsu clash, setting off small explosions, but they were hardly anything worth mentioning.

Kai grit his teeth as his plan hadn’t gone smoothly. The ice drone that had been stuck with the kunai suddenly shattered into bits and pieces after Shura used him as a stepping stone. The sap splashed out and the ice creature fell apart. Kai closed his fist.

“If you think you got me, Xeno, you are dead wrong! Beta II!”

Suddenly, the centipede lunges at the remaining humanoid ice creature. It latched onto it’s arm, making it a centipede like extention. Meanwhile it consumed to bits of ice remaining from the wyevern and second humanoid to grow larger in size. Icy spike plates grew out in chunks from it’s body, as it seemed now several feet bigger than it’s previous twin.

Kai slid to the side, sticking to the bark of a tree and prepared four special injection Senbon. The ice creature charged Shura, using the barbed centipede as a whip while lunging toward him. Kai, now prepares discreetly fired three small senbon at Shura amidst the chaos.

Hama hummed a tune as she leasurley closed the distance between the pair. Leaning in on the hyuga’s face, nearly an inch from her, the Yuki gave a smile.

“For the hyuga clan head I expected you to be a little bit more, what’s the word? Menacing~.” Hama chuckled.

As she spoke, the half dodecahedron began to slowlsy drift toward the combat area. It’s thick honey like amber rippling and swirling in place.

Damos has elected to ignore his compatriot’s words. Instead, Damos pressed on, walking on the water and away from the mist. As he continued to stride forward...an ominous chakra has begun to leak out from the prison he had made.

Inside, Kanshi, who was now sound asleep, began to pour sigh sand from every pore of his skin. Sand began to leak out from his crystalline prison and out into the open waters. Suddenly...a voice, rusty and and coarse screamed out like a rock star.

“Haha! Finally the brat slept! Now that he’s a sleepin’, I can go a KILLIN’!!!”

Damos distanced himself from the crystalline prison, the barrier cracking and shuddering. And then it couldn’t hold it back any longer. A eruption of sand shattered the barrier as a titanium form had begun to emerge. The Shukkau, it all it’s glory had erupted in full size and glory. And with It’s apperance, the entire ocean front had been dried up with several tons of sands pouring from the beast’s body. And on the head of shukaku, a limp kanshi. Damos however seemed ever calm despite the circumstances.

Jin’s eyes widened, looking over to Mei. “We must fortify the defenses. We mustn’t allow that creature to get within our walls!”

Hinagiku

'Huh...talk about reckless courage.'

Hinagiku blinked at the Yuki, now merely an inch from her face. She mentally shrugged and then redirected her attention toward her nails. Her body lit up with the light blue flames of the twin lion step, which in such proximity licked at her Yuki opponent. Since Hama was going to be so generous, Hinagiku wouldn't stand on ceremony.

It was in such a casual manner that the Hyūga simply stood there, her body alight with blue flames, passively draining Hama's chakra network. Taking her eyes of her nails for a moment, she looked Hama in the eye, almost quizzically as if asking, 'what made you think this was a good idea again..?'

But soon after, that look faded. Instead, she turned her attention to the golden dodecahedron.

"Well...at least it's pretty."

Mei

"Relax, this was to be expected, wasn't it?"

Her gaze passive, Mei took off at a stroll towards the Mist's walls. Even as she set herself into motion, large barriers began to spring up around the village. The barrier team had come a bit late, but they would yet see use. She gave orders for the barrier to be manned by at least fifteen shinobi at all time, 5 of them Jonin and the rest as chakra reserves just to bolster the strength of the barrier. She'd also ordered for reserve ninja to stand by, ready to take the place of the Shinobi maintaining the barrier. If no unforeseen circumstances occurred, the ninja would be rotated every 5 minutes.

That way the barrier would be able to stay at peak strength in perpetuity.

While the barrier acted as a buffer between the Mist and the battle, Mei sat down at the walls to watch and wait.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Amari chuckled to herself because of everything that had happened with the Suna-nin and her sister. After being a little too tense the day before she decided to hang back and let Koki'o do most of the talking as she wasn't the best in diplomatic situations. She had camped a little ways from the group as well, but she woke up in time to see the amazing interaction between her new teammates. Amari decided she should probably join the group again, she wouldn't be much help to them if she just stayed by herself all the time. "Good morning all, sorry for my standoffish attitude yesterday. I'm not the best with new people. So what's the plan exactly?" She was trying her best to seem more friendly today since they would be spending a bit of time with the Suna-nin, and it would be helpful to have more than just her sisters as allies.

Sliding a bit on the ground as he landed, Shura looked up at the ice monstrosity which just formed in front of him. He noticed Kai give out a voice command right before the thing was formed. “His ice creations seem to be voice controlled. This might be troublesome.” He said to himself. Seeing the ice monster charge at him while swinging it’s barbed centipede whip at him, Shura backed up to dodge the attacks. Analyzing the monster’s attack pattern, the Hyūga realized something. “The way this thing is moving right now, it’s either a simple mindless brute like it’s appearnce suggest or it’s luring me towards something.” Shura thought to himself. His suspicions were confirmed when he took a few quick glances around and identified the senbons that Kai threw at him. “There.” Shura quickly sidestepped away and dodged the first two needles and use one of the sheathes on his back to block the third one he didn’t dodge before performing a roll to avoid a hit from the ice giant. A slight smirk on his face behind his mask, Shura retreated into the tree lines.

Misa continued to follow Damos, a bit annoyed she still didn’t get any reactions from the man until she also noticed their captive begin to emit an ominous chakra. Seeing the Jinchuriki start to secrete sand from his skin before transforming into Biju form. Misa jumped away from the newly unleashed beast. “Oh, this will be entertaining.” She said go herself as she got ready to fight the monster.

Hama winked up close to hinagaku, as if she knew exactly what kind of risky situation she was in. Like sticking a hand into the mouth of a shark, full well knowing that the shark could do. Hama then backed off a pace, giving Hingaku a tiny little sip of her chakra. Hardly even a sip, but almost a crumb or kiss of chakra. Seemingly done to show how she wasn’t afraid of anything she had.

“Beautiful yes, but as we know with every Rose...” Hama opened her eyes at Hingaku, her eye color flickering a crimson color for a second, her face becoming more fierce. “Has it’s thorns!”

Her expression returned to normal as she gave a small chuckle, the dodecahedron all of a sudden decending down towards them. The dodecahedron now was fully constructed, outside one octagon shaped opening on the very bottom of it. The dodecahedron plummeted through the treeline above, smashing through the tops of trees without losing momentum. The opening to the interior of the shape seemed very coincidentally over Hingaku and hama’s Current positions.

Meanwhile Kai, albeit still undamaged from Shura, grew ever more irritated that the slippery hyuga kept dodging and defending against every attack he made. It seems the eye wouldn’t be fooled that easily. Shura retreated into the treeline, most certainly on the defensive. Seeing an opportunity, Kai glared at the trees.

“Slipping away from me, swine? Omega VI!”

The ice drone reacted to the words, it’s left tendril arm sharpened. It’s body slightly drained of ice as it fueled the spear. Then the spear was driven through the body of one tree’s trunk. Then another. And another. It penetrated through three tree trees in total. Suddenly, it’s strength cleaned the rest of the tree in a snap, the tree trunks falling toward’s Shura’s possible escape. All the while Kai seemed to grab a white sphere from his bag...