• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Seiun’s move fires right toward the Warriors, the rouge ninja’s lighting ‘X’ shaped justu zapped forward at high speeds. One of the gladiators looked up at it, throwing an end of a chain to it. Instead of the attack to continue it’s trajectory, it followed the metal conductor, frying the one who hurled it. The warrior collapsed, his skin sizzling so hot that steam erupted from his helmet. He took the hit for the team. But not before he had stricken Tsuki with a life threatening blow.

Kai froze a chain that came his way with the water from his pouch. The tip of the chain freezing before it could reach him. Now bending the ice, Kai grinded his teeth, bending the block and hurled it right toward it’s sender. It bashed the warrior upside the head, but it seemed to be but a minor annoyance. The muscles brute charged right toward Kai, knowing it’s weapons were disabled.

Hama gave a look of amusement, sidestepping the warrior, the chain blade whizzing by her face, imbedding in the tree behind her. The muscles warrior gave a look of surprise, even though he was inside a metal helmet. Hama giggled, hopping on top of the chain, practically prancing on it toward the muscled man.

“If you think you can take out someone like me, then you don’t know out of yournkeague when you see it Darling~”

With that, she spat on his helmet, the water bending inside of it, and making an audible freezing sound. As the water had worked in his ear and froze his brain, the warrior collapsed, hama standing triumphantly on his back.

The gladiator turned over to Seiun, looking at the still sizzling warrior. A low bellowing laugh echoed from the hulking armored beast of a man.

“HA!! DANCE?!” That Gladiator bellowed. “YOU HAVE SPINE! I’ll MAKE SURE TO USE IT FOR A TOOTHPICK!!!!”

The gladiator then effortlessly chopped a part of the tree that had fallen into two pieces. Holstering one of his axes, he grabbed the now fallen log with one hand, and hurled it at amazing speeds toward Seiun. After he had done so, he lunged forward, throwing his other axe, which was attached to a lengthy metal cable aiming for a Decapatating hit

Hyōryugetsu

Breakfast was scrumptious! Why wouldn't it be? She'd cooked it herself after all! Hyōryugetsu Hōzuki, Chef extraordinaire! This princess wasn't your everyday noble lady; maxed out tsundere stats but life skills in the negatives. Non non non, someone that incompetent would've never made their way to the position of Palace Princess. There were only 10 Palaces in the Hōzuki Clan after all, and there could only be one royal scion for each Palace. The competition was fierce and unforgiving, any of the 10 royals were the strongest of their generation.

But that wasn't important right now. In fact, nothing was important right now, for the girl's mind was completely blank. Her water-moon pupils rippled tenderly capturing the scene as chains lashed across Tsuki's body. While she cared little for the Yuki Clan as a whole, especially the Aunt-nephew pair who'd never heard of the words 'Friendly Fire', she'd taken quite a liking to the far more lovably Tsuki. The girl's shriek of pain had shot through Hyō's heart like a searing knife.

"Tsuki!!!"

Judging by the gleam of that blade, the Hōzuki could immediately tell the whip had been poisoned. Although her Kotarō could act as a medicine, it was no anti-toxin. Staggering as if she was the one that had been hit by the whip, Hyō's body went limp. Her figure seemed to ripple, bubbling with a barely concealed thirst for blood. She seemed to be muttering something repeatedly, but her words were garbled beyond measure.

H̶̴̠ͩǎ͏͏̝̮̮ ̸̻̥̠͍̭̝͈̜͗̿̽̇͢͠h̳̫̟̱͌́̆ȃ̧̦̝̖̍̍ͬ͘͞ ̴̗̠̱ͯ͒̃ͪ̒̆ͩ̾ͤ͟h̃͊̎̓̊̑̍ͩ͠҉͓̬̻͍͈͞ä̧̤͇͇͍̫́͑.̡̥͉̪͇͖̪̙̠̀̈́̉͑́.̸̥ͬ͗̏.͇̬̱̺͙ͮ̔ ̷̥̠̰͔̱͇͑͊̏í̬̻͕͎͔̥͚̹̹͝t̡̼̟͓̜̜̺̫̽̃ͧͨ'̧̺̹̝̼ͨs̷̉̋͋̉ͫ̐ͩͣ҉͓̬̼̝̯̤͎ ̴̟͈̻͖̻̗͑̊̎̀̀o̧̡͓̞̠̓ͪk̘͖͛̄̐́̋́ͧ͝a̧̗̣̬̭͍̖̹̫͂̉̃̄͒̆ͮ͗́̀͞y̡͎ͩ̎̇͞ͅ.̩̲̥̲̲̖̬̾̐̍̆͂ͯ̒.͎̫̹͓ͯͤ.͍͍̆͒i̳̝̝͙̺̠͇̲̽̄̅̾͑t̺͉͕̙̗̑̊͊̄̈́ͮ̚͟͝'͙̻̑̏̅̀͘͞s̸̡̗̜̩͉̘̭̏ͭ̄̽ͧ̈ͅ ̡̣͉͓͈̺ͯ́ͨͬ̄o͊̀̊̓͝͏̠̮̺̝k͔͚͖̠͙͖̅ͬ̌ͬ̔ͤ͐̔͜ͅa̧̢͔̔͛̓͒͞y͇̞̝͓̬͓̑ͬ̎̒ͥ̈́̅̾́͝͞.̛̻̫̣͔̀ͥͦͣ̅̆͌̕.̷͉͔̘͔͙ͯ̑ͅ.̀ͭ́̾͞͏̙̗̠̣e̴̹̯̻͂͊vͨͩ̋ͬ̑ͧ҉̱͚͝é͚̗͓̘͚̤̚ͅr̻̰̰ͪͣ͑̀͠ẙ̪̠̝̙͈̦̦̣͊̄t̺̗͖̗̟̔ͭ̍͗̂͢h̶̝͙̲̫͓̣̻͉̿ͫͫĭ͔̯̞̣̰̩͎͖́ͣ͋ͫ̄͋͆͑̕͞n̰ͣ̃̇̈ͮͯ͌͂ǧ̲͖̻̺̣̩̹ͫ̔̓ͧͯ͐͐͛'̶̶̶̺̭͉͐̂͌̋ͯ͐̾ͅś̠̥͙̼̙̔̽̓̀͋̋ͣ͌ ̖̞ͣ̐ͫ͋̌̿̀̉̚ǫ̳̜̫͉̣̯̰̻͒̑̂̽̏̅ͩ̀͡k̘̳͕͌̽̈́ͭͭͦ̋a̱̟̱͖͂̀̋y̪̳̱̜̫̩̎͛͗̔ͣ͝,̴̨͖̒̉̈ͮ̃̈́̃ ̟̦̞͂ͯ̊͂̌͋ͯō̵͎̜̼̝͉̺̋ͬn̵̵̝͇̻̺ͦ̇̋͛ͤ͌ͫ̐ͅĕ̬̫̦͎̙̀ ̯͔̬͕̻͕͒͌͂̓̾o̵̼͇̳̎̀̈́ͫ̓́̅͐͑f͍̦͙͔͛͂͐͛ͩ͒̈́̚͡ ̓̈̋͠͏̲͖ẗ̴̡͓͎ͣ̇̑͒̓͟ȟ̳͖̦͙̱͖͙̄e̶͈̰̾͌m̵̖̣͂ͪ͢ ̗̙̲͇ͬ̄̒͜ṥ̷̞͈̦̳͎̮̰̬̫̑h̘͎̲̞̜͂͆ͬͩ͑o̶̶͉̟͈̿͂͂̽̽̃ͩ̓u̶̼͖̯̤͇ͥ̊̽̌́̂͊̕l̬̤̘ͣ̈̓̍͌ͧ̇ͅd̢̥͈̃͒ ̺̭̪̦͈̮̯̈͆ͨͩ͌ͮͬ͌͢h̵̡̰͇̝̒͝ã̴̟̳̱͕̙̝̫̗̲̃ͯ̿̈͒̀v̢̲̩̗̩̬̗̖̯̠ͤ͐͆̽͟ė͍̙ͣ̾́́ ̴̠̭͊͑̑ͫ͐̉͟t͛̓̍͗ͯͭ҉҉̤͍h̢̰̦͙̄͂͢e̶͚̫̯̯͖ͤͮ̇̆ͫ̆̀̃ ̶͌ͫ̾̒̆́ͫ͒҉̧͕̟͓̠̬̭͍ͅa̵̱͗͂̃̎ͨn̸̳͍̠̱̝͒͂͋͂͞t̴͇̩͍̠̳̪͖̗͒̉̓̇ͩ̉͟i̫̝̖̜͔̜ͮ͐͋ͮ̄͂͒̌d̵̨͖͕̙͎̟͙̻̳̓̎ͣͤ̌̈̏̀̕o̷̜̙̜̩̞̹͉̟̓̀̆t̬̋̿ͬͣͬ̔̂̕e̷̢̺͍̰̖̯̺̻͑̈̈́ͥ̈́̄́.̛̳̲͗̽ͯͮ.̷̧̨̖̠͎̥͎̂̒ͯ.̵̶̣͎͉͊͊̿ͭ͂̎ͤṛ̢̡͚̣̦̪̻͙̟͌̈́ͩ̏̅͑ị̸͇̥̭͖̲̯͆͂̂͂̑͐͡g͚͚͓̥̃͑̔̇͊̀ͅh͕̼̬̥̪̟͇̊̔̋͘t̝̳͓̘̘̘͉̯̘̊͛͝͡?̸͚͙̙̿͌͘ ̢̣̥̩̫́̅͂́ͬ̾͋ͪ̏Y̸̻͎͂ͩ̚e͔̲͇̖̬̻̹ͮ̎̔͢͜a͆ͬ̽҉̞̼̯͉̬̱,̡̯̻̥̩̻̜̑̈́͆̆̾̏̅̒̚͘ ̵̫͍̻̻̦̻̩̪̳̒̽̽t͋̏ͤ̆̀͏͍̠͈͖̤͖͙ḩ̛͇̫̱̣͍̖͈̔ͫ͗̓̒̀͆ͣͅḙ͖͎ͥ̒ͬͥ̐͗͗͐̀y̴̱̞̩̣̲̝ͭ͊ͩ͠ ̵̜̥͖̪̹̤̤ͧ̐͟d͇͉̬̞̹̽͂̇̑͆̄̓͘͝͡ȩͣ̔̂҉̞̲̬̞̗̥̤f͇̟̗͊̇̌̈͘̕i̟ͪ̈́̇̍̃̌́ͧn͌̋͟҉̣͙̩ȉ̪̮͙̩͕̤͊̑̈́͡t̘͎̩͉̬̦̒͛̈́ͧͮͅͅe̷̳̠͕͎̍̎͟ĺ̷͔̣͓̮́͞y̴̙̼̱͔̖̼̦̌̊̉ͫͨ ̷̜̖͎̼͍̥̼̪͍ͭ͒ḣ̤̯͙̗ͮ̒ͯ͊ͪ͝a̤̥̓͗ͧ͞v̦͙͍̖̭ͩͭ͌̋͟͟ͅe̸̪̘̮̬ͤ̚ ̸̦͍͕̥̤̩ͤ̔ͬ̄͛̀ͮț̶̛̼͙ͨ͛ͭͮ̑̍h̫͍̺̦͇̤ͩͨ̇̃͑̃ͣ̌êͪ҉̟͍͕͔͈̺͈̠͖ ̧̛̲̩̜̖̻̂ͮ̓̆ͧͣ͐̍a͇͊̅̃̕n͚̣͇̹̗̖̻̆̓͒̏͋̓̍ͨţ͓̘̼͇͐̏͋͂̈ͯͭ͌̎i̛̯̞ͬͨ͊̒̀̊̐̑͗d̪̠̼̲̮͂ͮͤ̏̃ͨ͘͢ŏ̫̗̲̱͙̱͙̬̖ͯ́ͨ̈͟ţ̲̭̟̼̭̺̱̼ͩ̎ͤ̀ͅe͖̫̤̯̠̩̹ͪ͒̅̈ͤ͑͒ͅ.̨̲͔͉ͧ̾̍̅̃̐͒͜.͓̹̹̻̬͔̠̋̓̂.̺̘̦̤̾͂̐̏̆̌̚͜͝Į̰̮̖̩͋̓̾͞ ̭̣̯̏̈͑͌ͦ́͞͠j̴̡̪̪̟̩̟͙̖̿͒̾̀̽u͙̞̱̹̒̃͐͂̕ͅs̵͈̠̟̟͂̑̿̒ͦ͐ͮ̈́t̜̲̮̽ͧͅ ̨͔̼͉̯̩ͥ͑͋͂̔͂̓͟n̽̌͌̃҉̛̣̯̫͇̠̤̭͈͟e̘͐̒ͨ͢ȩ͚̓̓̌͢͞d̸̖̭͔̣̣ͮ̂ ̸͕̝͔̮̺͎̾̑̌ͭ̈́̄ͤt̷͂͊ͨ̃͊ͮ̄ͫ͜ͅọ͇͒̌ͩ̃́ ̧̇̑͂̏ͦ̄̚͏̰̳̟̱̙̼͍k̃͗̈́͆ͫ͊̉ͥ͏̵҉͚̞̮̰i̴̧̠͓̪͑̅ͫͬl̵͓̪̟̖̰̄͜l̥̙̙ͫ̍ͯ͐̍ ̷̛͕͓̥͈͇̒̉ͅt̴̶͔͖̗̝̜͋̓ͅh͚͉̒̌͊͆ͬͣͤͨ͞ͅe͚͐͘m̵̯̥̣ͨ̓͊ͧ͂̂̒ ̴̬̬̻̓̄ͦ͌ͭͤ͊̅ͦ͜ȧ̧̛͖͍l̵̳̪͓̆ͪ̓̑́ͫ͜l͚̩̦̲̹̿̊̒̾͊ͣ́.͇͙͍̝͙̣̠̬ͬ̊͗̎̃ͭ̉ͤ.ͤ͊̋̉̆̐̌̕҉͚̱̗̪̕.̣̣͒̇̉̀ ī̵̮̳͕͂̋ͥ̊̚͜t̡̧͚͓͙̽̿̽̋ͮͭ̚'̭̦̩̤̎̌͋̆ͨ̀l̴̛͕͎̱̤͚͉̃̊̍ͯͤ͋ͨ̾̇l̢̫̱̲̦̩͈̻̯̇͝ ̷͉͍̺̜̋b̞̺͓̝͕͙̓ͭͭ͊ͪ͑̀̚ͅe͕͎̗̗̙̣̱̱̱ͦ̀͘͞ ̼̝̻̖ͨ̓ͯ͜f̷̞͍̣̐͋̕i͙̽͐́̾ͥ̉͗ͩ͢n̢͓͕̖̣̮̲͉̎̿̒ͥ̈́̊́͞e̩̳̺͍̩̋̿̉̊̓ ̦̙̮͈̣̭̠̞̟̅̿͋͝ã̦̯̙̥͚̺͉̣̐̒̀ŝ̙͑̋̔̏͋͟͢ ̬̹̝̹̤̯̫̿͗ͫ͐ͯͯl̼̇̋ͭ̈̚o̥̥̞̖̓̓̈́ͣ͡n͙̳̮̙̗ͧ̅͊ͣͮͩ̾̏́͞g͍̟̥̖͎̫̹͈̃ͣ͢ ̷̂͆̆̅̈́͏̪̹͈̬̻̼̫ǎ̢͖̮̤͖̬͗ͅs̪͍ͪ ͍̙̲͍̯̻̣̄ͫ͘tͬ͗̚҉̵̬ḣ̸͈̤̤̯̖̏̚e̝̥̪͍̓̎ͧ̽ͨy͎̭̬̻̣̺̾͌ͭͮ́͐ͨ̇͊ ̯̯̜͗͢͜ͅd͚͎̣͔͈̪͉ͯ͒ͅi͚̻̱̗͕̙̺͒̽ͥ̓̅̔̆̽͜͢e͙̻̗ͯͅ.ͥͣ͐̾̇҉͍̞̼̤̪̗̮.̢͌ͮ̏̑̽̈́͗ͨ̀҉̞̰.̪̱̙̜̣̜̠͌́ͫ̓̌̄̐ͨr̈̀̓̇̎̓ͭ̌҉̺̭̜͞i̧̜̱̯͈̤̥̦̅͘͞g̖͖̯̬̱̙͙̭̈́ͥ̃h̷̳̳̫͓͓ͤ͋ͬ͢ͅţ̟̪̱̬̤̄͐̄ͭ̚ͅ,̪̰͚̤̯͍͕̳͍͐̄ͣ̐ͣ͛͂̌ ̛͓̥̪̩͇̫̑ͥ͑̉̀͗̀̚͟ͅr̖͚̍̑͋ͭͪị̳̮̞̌̇̿ͨ̋̀̉͂́g̲͕͍̱͔͙͉̮ͣ̿̀̇̆̔h̩͉̣̬͈̖̰̬ͫ̇͑ţ̴͇̯͉̘̫̤̺̙̭̇̒̎̓,͔̑ͯ̔̉̓͢ ̝̰͎̠̈́̿̽̽̌̋ͧ̈o̡̻̣̓ͬͩ̉̈́ͤn̡̰͖͊͂̆̽̆̌̽͋͡c̵̡̜̘͕̜͖ͭ͑̀e̤̻̯͉̪͕̼̦͌̈̈͋̇͌ͪ͡ ͇̻̬̮̎̉̂ͯ̉̎t̪͎̩̳̗ͩ̽͗͗h̟̲͖̥̯͚͓̹ͯ̏̈́̏̾̕e̸̫̻͔͑͂̿͛ͪ̚ỵ̛̘̙͍͖̔ͦͯͭ͒̿̒'ͦ̓͌͏͏̹͈̱̘͇̣r̹͚̳̣̭̗͙͙̆ͬͨ͌ͨ͋̎ͧe̟̰̲̥̣͋͜ ̸̷̗̫̻̭͕͐ͦͯ͋ͤͫ̓͠ͅd̹̲͎͈̄̅̓̃ͯͪ̉̉̉é͂̇ͫͭ͟҉̷͖̰̦͔̹̻̻̝ā̵̝̖̼̗̖̅̑̓̅͐͒ͫ̚d̸͉̣̃̏̾̃ ̵̘̫̝̙̞̅͛͗̑̈́̃ͦ͜͡ͅÏ̵̛͎̝̘͙̜̲̼͕̈́̈́̈̍͌ ̣͚̱̜̜̦̰̔̅̚͡ͅc̴̠̬̊̑ͧ̎͂̓ͨ͢ȃ̴̠͕̩̻̣̹̠̣̋ͬ͒̋͂̋ņ̴̳͖ͧ̊̄ͥ͗͊́͞ ̦͓̤̼͖͔̯͉͂͝s̫̤̺̼̜̔̃͗̚á̻̠̣̣̲͍̋ͭ͆̈́̇̋v̴ͣ͗͌ͭͬ͐̾͏̫̗͓͚̥͢ȅͭ̒̔҉͝͏̺͎̱̱̝̟̲ ̡̻̦̥̫̬̇ͫ̒̑͂͐͌ͨ̚͝Ṯ̶͇̣̲͎͌͞ş̩̹̪͙̑ͩͤ̐̐ͣͧ̔û̃̃̂҉̭͉͉̝̙͈͈͘ķ̉͛̌͗ͯͨ҉̻̼̮͍i͔̙̟͖̰͎̤̼͉ͤ̏̓ͥͭ̓͐ͨ́́͠.̼̗͚͇̦͌̔͑̉͆̄̐ͦͪͅ.̸̯̬͓̓͆̐͊ͧ͠.͔͇̦͌̂ͪͮͧ͗̚̕y̛̌ͫ̏͑ͥͭ̋̎̇҉̯̰̝̠̹ͅͅe͔̝̯͈ͯ̏̂ͨ͐s̢̢͚̹̯͎̻̪̦̜̱̀͆ͩ̇̽́͋ͧ.̺͈͐̌͋͂͐͒̓̈́̚͝͞.̵̺̱̯͓̜̥͈̓̇̕.̶̷̫̘̩̪̌ͭ͞I̞̱̜̱̮̺̝͒͌ͥ̅ͧ̀͞ ̻͈̲̙̜ͩ̾̋͐͆ͧͩͩ̏ĵ̵̮̳̩̖͉́̈́̅͐͘ȗ̡̨̞̣͖̐́s͉̳͕͙̘̪̻̗ͮ̋̅͒͢t̷̡͓ͬͮ̂̀͊.̪̼͊ͨͣͬͫ.̸̖̩̹͓̬̋͑̑͛.̹̙͔͍ͨͦ̃͋̀͝n̤̬̟̙̖̿̔͊́̚͞͝ē̵̬̬͚̜̭͇̫ͦ͂̓̍ͭěͨ̄̒ͮͣ̋ͤ҉̝̱̪̤̱̫̙͝ͅd͈͉̠̒͌̂̍ͯͨ͢͡ ̢̲̪͇͍̼͂̃̌͢͞t̪̻͕̞̠̥͗̏ͫ͟o̡̺̭̦͈̍͗̄̽̋ͤͯ͛.͎͍͖͎̦̣͍̰̰͌̅̀ͬ̾̚͟.̗̼͈͓̣͌̈́ͅ.̟̲̲͖͗̇͘K̷̼̦ͥ͋̓̕͡I̲̦͎͍̥͚̱͕ͥ̌͒̉͊͟L͔̪͍͖̥̰͓̫͙̓̿̓L͔͔͖̥̜̪̖͛́

(Ha...ha..ha...it's okay...it's okay...everything is okay. one of them should have the antidote...right? Yea, they definitely have the antidote. I just need to kill them all...it'll be fine as long as they die right? right! once they're dead I can save Tsuki...I...just...need to...Kill)

While she stood, an incomprehensible mess, ten more assailants burst from the undergrowth. All heading for the unstable and self-absorbed Hōzuki. Descending in a group the ninja drew their swords, one -presumably their leader- rushed forward her blade smoothly entering the girl's body and its blade emerging from the other end. She'd been run right through with the blade.

That seemed to have done it. She snapped her neck towards her assailant, the distraught expression on her face slowly turning into happiness. Her voice beamed with hope as she questioned, "You...have the antidote right..?"

"Wh-what!?" Whether baffled by the girl's words or the fact that she showed no reaction to the sword lodged in her stomach, the world would never know, for as the man's expression betrayed his denial, Hyō's face fell. "Ah...then why are you alive?"

Sweeping her hand against the man's stomach, a thick, wet squelch erupted, as blood and entrails fell to the grassy ground, dying the flowers red. When Hyō had extended her arm, it was no arm at all, but instead, a glistening red scythe formed by the water that made her hand, mixed with the man's blood as she tore him asunder. She lowered her gaze, almost despairing. He...didn't have the antidote..? She stared down at the river of blood splashing onto her dress, colorful in its own way with various specks of what might've been the man's previous meal.

As the body crumbled, Hyō turned to the nearest man, and with her voice once more hopeful she asked. "You'll have the antidote...right?"

She staggered towards him slowly, oblivious to the way the man's pupils trembled. As she approached she simply kept asking, seeking confirmation. He had the antidote...right?

"...r͚͚̜͓̻̺̩̹͐͆ͧͧͭ̔͐̏ͅi͍̮̗͇̮̜̹̫̋͞ͅg̶̪͓͙͚̮̞̭̉ͭ̒͘͜h̝̳̪̩̥̰͐̽ͬͭ̉̍͑̅͘͢͠ṱ̼̞ͪ͌͌.̀ͩ̔̑̄ͥ̐̆҉҉̫̖.͔̺̦̀͐ͯ̔̕͝.̨̧̪́̀͗̋ͤ̃͑ͧR̸̥͓͂͗ͤ̋͛͐́i͖̱̰͛̋͒͒̍g̛͚̟̯͇̥̣̪̰̎̂͆̇̃̓ͪ̈̾h̵̝̥͔̣͉̥͚̣͈͛̓̓̆͜t̨̥̙̦͔̳̙͎͐͌ͦ͆̇ͫ!̶̵͇ͨͩ̈̈ͨ̌͑?̬͈̥̝̗̘̙̜̰ͦͩ͌̎̉̔.̡ͪ͗̈́̌̊̌̔͏̡̤̙͖̦̥.̪̱̹̟ͣ̃ͩ̆.̴̶͈̟͙̓̈ͣ͛ͥͣR̵̘̬̰̲̺̮̳̗ͧ̍̆Į̡͎̺ͨ̏̆̿͊̌ͫ̀̚G̾̈͊̽͊ͮ̅͏̥͓̹̟̥H̶̷̩͙̹̦̿͆ͫͥ̎͂̚̕T̜͙̜͗ͩ͋̉!̟͎͈̥̩͇̬͔̈͐̍͛̆͐ͬ?͈͚̝̈́̽ͤ̏͑͗̀ͫ!̟̠͑̓̃͛?͔̈́́͡͝"

The only answer she received was another blade, this one piercing through her chest. She stared down, blinking as she observed the man's quivering palms and the two hilts that jutted from her body.

Her blade flashed and spiraling through the air were the man's arms. Hyō's expression was blank, but as the man reeling back in pain, cradling the red fountains bursting from his elbow joints, Hyō's blade flashed once more. The man crumpled -nay, plopped- to the ground, his legs in...less than working condition.

Stepping past her victim, her bare feet splashing across the red puddles as she moved on.

She left a red trail of footprints in her wake, but oblivious to it all, she merely tore at her clothes ripping the fabric apart and exposing tender pink skin -or not quite. Perhaps beneath the coating of blood would've been a feast of the eyes, but at this moment, only her pastel blue locks of her brought contrast to her red-painted body.

More importantly, however, was the iridescent mist that wafted off the girl's skin. This was Hyō's variant of genjutsu. Her body was not only her greatest defense but also her greatest weapon as within its waters stirred a powerful hallucinogenic drug -Saigenzai. The drug, combined with her own skills at genjutsu could lead to devastation effects, and all it took was a few whiffs for a person to be ensnared in a wonderful Phantasm. A supreme sensual high from which they would never awake. This was why she was called the Phantasm Princess, for in her arms one could experience the greatest of phantasms, the ultimate carnal pleasure, and she would send them off to heaven with dull smiles and blank eyes.

Her phantasm mist filled the area, and the thieves, all but one, retreated. For the sole straggler caught in her Mist...well, he would die happy.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Seiun
“HA!! DANCE?! YOU HAVE SPINE! I’ll MAKE SURE TO USE IT FOR A TOOTHPICK!!!!”

As the log and axe came barreling towards Seiun, he was initially perpared for the incoming attack, however one thing was able to break his bravado and his confidence; Tsuki's painful screech.

TSUKI!

The former Ame-nin attempted to attend to his mistress, but before he could, the log made a deadly collision with Seiun's body, with the axe landing in the log. He grunted painfully as his bodu made collision with the large piece of wood. To add insult to injury, Seiun then crashed into a tree that was nearby, causing to grunt yet a second time. His body lay limp for a moment before he gingerly removed the log off of hid body and taking a moment to catch his breath whild grabbing the axe the gladiator attempted to use against him.

"Not...bad...old man. Not bad," The Lightning Rouge told his current adversary, still keeping a smirk on his face, "But now...its my turn," Delievering this quip, Seiun started trudging his way to the armored soldier, his pace gradually picking up. Once enough momentum eas gained, he charged the axe with lightning chakra and threw it at the soldier's chest area with as much strength as he could muster.
Tsuki
After releasing her screech of pain, Tsuki fell limp to the ground, unconscious as unconsious could be. But before she did, a few words managed to escape her mouth.

"Please...help me..." The poison was spreading quickly, taking over her system and bringing the girl closer to the cold release of death.

Last edited:
Mori kept eye contact with his royal counterpart, looking somewhat annoyed. "If you are meant to be me, you are a failure. I am not that annoying. You are a royal pain, you know that?" He wasn't too sure if he should have thrown the card away or not, but that thought was soon pushed back when he saw the look King Mori had on its face. Realisation struck, and he grew a bit flustered. "Don't you dare do that! Are you nuts? Then again, I did get you from Absurd but still!" His complaints fell to deaf ears as the card flew right at Tomiko, sticking to her pants.

"Ergh..." The young genin was conflicted, and seemingly embarrassed. His mouth dropped open to about half of its maximum reach and he wasn't sure what to do, tell Tomiko that a card that he should've thrown away was on her...behind or try to grab it himself which was just asking to be called a pervert. All the while the troublesome king was taunting him, sticking out its tongue. Well, I need that card back. Who knows where it ends up next? "Tomiko? There is something on your back, I'll get it off." It was a stupid lie, but it was the best he could come up with. All he had to do was put a hand on her back, get the card back and fast and tell her that the bug on her back flew away or that he threw the card that Absurd gave him away but it stuck to her. When I catch you, you'll be sorry young man! He positioned himself behind her and sighed internally, this could either go really good or really bad. Judging by the target he was after, the latter was more likely.

-----------------------------------------

Taji's eyes were distant, as if she just received a severe punishment. "I can't blame them, no reasonable parent would like to see their child go down such a perilous path. They would want to see their child grow up happy and healthy, they don't want to worry about the fact that the next time they might see their child is during their burial. Outliving their children is a fate no one wants."

She turned her head to Kenji, desperately maintaining eye contact. "I have never disappointed my parents before, I was the perfect daughter for them, and I thought that everyone enrolled in the Academy when they were old enough and opened up shop later in life. Only when I found out that those thoughts were lies did I think of what I really wanted to do, setting up a weapon shop and indirectely supporting my village. I never told my parents, and I don't think I will any time soon."

As Darui said that they had to hurry, the mask that Taji regularly donned came back on. None of her previous vulnerability was showing, but she seemed to be a bit less tense. "Get up, we have a mission to finish. And don't worry about me, my happiness is a small price for making sure our village keeps its title as one of the Big Five. Let's both do our best and save our family troubles for when we're back home."

‘So I was right about the Sound then.’ Needless to say, Kiro wasn’t shocked about Shura’s confirmation. It was expected. Just a little glance in Tayuya’s was enough for him to notice the subtle shift in her attitude. What was she thinking? Escape maybe? Kiro wouldn’t blame her if she thought this was a chance to escape. This was probably a chance for him too. It was a slim chance but a chance nonetheless.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t all the news they had received. “Newcomers?” Kiro silently questioned as he watched Shura drop into a stance. Who could he be talking about? Was it that other team Henshina mentioned? Other than those few questions, Kiro remained relaxed and casually looked in the direction the enemies were coming from with no sense of urgency.

Hinagiku

A white puff of frost clouded together as the Jonin sighed, her gaze as cold and impassive as the approaching winter. Her fingers, once warmed in the hearth of her latest victim, now numbed with the falling temperatures. That warmth, the lingering motes of human companionship, had been stolen away by the wind. A chilling gust blew past, snatching away the final embers that kindled a life.

She wrinkled her nose, stands of hair tickling her lips. While she raised her hand to brush the minor nuisances away, her eyes fell upon her fallen foe. The corpse must've been cold by now, and yet, even more so than the corpse, frozen in place, were her assailants. The caution of their stance matched only by the restlessness of their eyes. Their prudence was commendable, but her patience had run dry. If they wouldn't come to her then..."I'll come to you."

Her vision swayed, slowly at first, then faster as she picked up speed, zigzagging across no man's land. Those desolate few feet of land that stood between her and the heat of battle.

She feinted left but jerked right, appearing like a ghost before her foe. Her eyes delivered the news, like those of the death god, 'your time in this world...has just expired.'

The man stabbed outward, mounting a desperate offensive, but even as he attacked, Hinagiku's sleeves danced through the air, obscuring her body from view. His sword ran through the fabric of her gown but failed to find its fleshy bulls-eye. Wrapping her the cloth of her sleeves around the blade in one quick motion, she squeezed into intimate range, her elbow finding the vulnerable flesh of his neck. 'A...if there were a tree behind him...I could've crushed his larynx.'

Such idle thoughts passed through her mind as she disarmed the man, leaving him a fit of coughs to comfort his retreat.

With a wide step, she spun right, and a blade whistled past her previous position. When exposed to the enemy's back, you obviously attack it. The notion was as simple as it got, the basics of combat really, as predictable as clockwork. It was exactly these expected actions that a more versed combatant could take advantage of.

With a hurricane sweep, she floored her attacker, and the blade she'd just disarmed was sheathed into flesh. A single downward pierce ran through both man and the ground beneath him, leaving him pinned. No screams of pain followed for Hinagiku had already stifled them; whipping her leg across the man's chin with such force that his head snapped to the side with a sickening crack.

Team sound lunged from across the trees, evading enemy patrols, they soared from branch to branch. After their recent revealing of their position, it seemed they weren’t taking any chances.

“Tch. The nerve of that broad...” Zaku looked back from where they saw hingaku. “I think that’s the most of ‘em.”

“Don’t be so naive Zaku.” Ukon huffed. “Everyone and thier mother are after that yelping girl.”

“Uhm...guys?” Kou pipped up, tugging on Zaku’s arm.

“What is it kid-“

Zaku looked over to see what Kou was gesturing about. There was an open field nearby...several bodies strewn about it. Zaku stopped rushing forward as well as the rest of team sound to get a better look. The bodies were of many different kinds. Masked men of all sizes, ninja of all villages, even large animals like tigers and bears. Each body had a unique cause of death. Some with burns, others from blunt force trauma...and some had more unique causes. Such as a scorched spade plastered on one’s forehead, a card imbedded in someone’s throat, and choking by 37 individual uniquely colored napkins.

What was even more interesting was the terrain. There were sparkles....everywhere. Glittered over bodies, grass, and logs. Confetti as well, along with slice marks alongside the nearby flora. And one final detail: a single red rose sticking from a stump with a joker card in one of the petals. Kou looked away from the scene, gulping down his fears.

“Well then, looks like someone had fun.” Kidomaru snickered.

Sakon turned to him. “What do you think? Jinchuriki?”

“Her? No, this is someone who toys with their opponent. I would know, I do the same thing. It looks like from the different discoloration of the disturbed grass that this one killed them off over the course of...an half hour period?”

“Talk about a sicko.” Zaku sighed.

Glancing around the treelines, Shura eyed the 5 figures who were clumsily running around. "Must not be ninjas, still doesn't mean we should take them lightly." He said to himself quietly. After a bit more of them running behind the covers of the trees, the 5 figures jumped out of their covers and faced the team. Each of them had a medallion with a reverse triangle on them. The one who looked to be the leader stood with a posture full of confidence as he eyed the team then the Jinchuriki as a sadistic smile formed on the man's face. "Strangers, be glad that you encountered us on this fine day. We will enlighten you on the great god, our lord and savior know as Jashin!" The man preached. Shura stared at the man. "Great, religious fanatics. They're always a pain." He thought. "Jashin demands sacrifices, we will be taking that Jinchuriki as an offering to our great lord. If you dare get in our way, then I'm afraid we will be forced to offer you as well." The leader of the religious fanatics spoke with his arms extended outwards.

Last edited:
Koki'o

Soft snores shook the girl's body, but the peaceful grin on her face betrayed the blissful nature of her slumber. Unaware of the malicious specter hovering over her, seeking to wrest her simple happiness away and thrust her before the cruel face of reality, her body flopped softly onto her back as prompted by Madoka's actions. Though the sudden motion had elicited a faint quivering reaction, a slight slip if you might. A pair of rabbits peaked from their burrows, cute button-noses assessing the morning wind.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku jumped away from the campsite with Kakashi until they reached the next body of water besides the rivers they fought on. He noticed there didn't seem to be any boats or anything to cross it.

"Heheh, perfect!"

All of a sudden the Uchiha took out a scroll from his pocket.

It would be a lot easier to carry these if I had the flak jacket... oh well whatever.

"Before we reached these islands I rented out a boat in case we were ever in a situation like this... and I sealed it! Of course it took a bit more chakra than with normal sealing procedures but it's nothing. I've sealed a body so I'm used to this."

Raiku released the scroll's seal and with a puff of smoke a boat appeared on the lake separating the islands.

"With this we'll be able to cross to the other islands no problem at all! From what I remember of previous scouting the island where the waterfall was is straight west, so we should probably head that way. Maybe the Jinchuriki set up camp there," Raiku said as he was getting on the boat. He gestured for the others to follow with a proud expression on his face.

Last edited:
"Well with that said we should make preparations to leave. It's ideal to try and scout, work to trace their trail of theft back to the source and scout out their camp. I know some of us...." Azumi said, with a pause and stare at Reaver before she continued.

"....prefer to go in guns blazing, but it is better to figure out where they are and plan before we storm the castle. And on your note Baiyan do not worry, I only intend for you and Reaver to handle the hostiles with myself. Leave the rest of the work to me." Azumi explained to the pair as she seemed to have no issues with Baiyan's condition as she outlined the core idea of their plan. Track, scout and then slaughter which seemed easy enough in her head but whether Reaver would show enough restraint for the scout part remained to be seen.

------------
"Oh joy, just what we needed to hear." Takato said with a sigh at Shura's comment as naturally he and Tayuya got themselves prepared as Tayuya seemingly had no issues fighting with them against an unknown assailant.

"I think it would be wise if you stay with the Jinchuriki. She seems to trust you the most." Takato asked with a whisper to Shura as for whatever reason she seemed drawn to him or found him the most interesting. Either way she trusted him and it was best he be close by her as Tayuya got a flute out.

"So, how many fuckers are there?" Tayuya asked, as Takato was a bit weary about the girl....and to an honest degree Kiro himself but made no mention of it as Tayuya asked Shura for the specifics.

Before he could answer, four figures appeared who as Shura mentioned seemed far from ninja. And if the voice of the leader had been anything to go by it seemed that they were more likely to sell a bible than commit an assassination. Though it had not taken a genius to know these eccentric devouts were dangerous Tayuya still had an annoyed scowl all the same.

"Oh joy, religious nuts. Just what I needed today." Tayuya replied as Takato scanned the four as both moved in battle position.

"Well I don't know, loyal beyond reason to a questionable figure referred as a deity...seems you'd relate to them more than anything."

"Oh go fuck yourself."​

Shura looked at the group of Jashinist in front if him. "Sorry, but we don't plan on just giving you the Jinchuriki." He said. The leader looked at him with a slight twitching in his eye. "Then you shall be offerings as well." As he said this, one of the other men pulled out a serrated sword and charged at Shura, slashing at him. Shura easily dodged to the side then pulled out a kunai and cut the other person's side. "Your movements might be fast, but your attack is painfully predictable." Shura spat at his opponent. What somewhat surprised Shura was then fact that the man who received a deep cut on his side quickly turned around and slashed at him again. The Hyuga blocked the second strike. "Huh, high pain tolerance? But even then this is a bit ridiculous." He thought when the man threw a punch at him with his free hand. Shura grabbed the fist with his palm then used the man's two arms that were both clashing against his as support to pivot over him and hop to the man's backside and grab onto his head. While still in the air, Shura pushed the man away with a strait while simultaneously snapping his neck in the process, killing him. "So these guys might be a bit more annoying than I first thought." Shura thought as he landed back on the ground and looked to the remaining fanatics.

"Something wrong?" Tomiko asked, as she made sure to speak to Mori's good ear so he'd hear her but before he'd respond something jumped from his body to hers, she couldn't quite make it out but given Mori was quick to insist he get something off her back she presumed that whatever it was had been Mori's.

"Um, okay sure." Tomiko asked, as she played dumb on his intents though only to a certain degree as she was confused what that thing was that leap her way as she would allow him to get behind her; unaware of how this could possibly end up going poorly for either of them as all she thought was he'd get whatever it was back and they'd move on.

------------
Kakashi had an eyebrow raised when Raiku produced a boat and made his observations in regards to where the Jinchuriki might be as he gave no other reaction from his usual expression but gave a nod. Idea seemed simple enough, and with the Kiri occupied for the moment the fear of attack from the sea on this exchange.

Though Kakashi was not naieve enough to think that a possibility of a second team or something from Kiri coming was not there, so they'd sail but he'd be mindful to make preparations his own if need be.

"Wow, thinking ahead there." Sakura said, as she worked her way to the boat as Kakashi stood and would wait for Taiyo and Raiku to get inside before he'd join them inside.

The muscled gladiator chuckled lowly when his attack connected. The opposing ninja, having taken a beating appeared to be dead. Right as the gladiator turned to leave, seiun began to speak, getting up. Covered in dirt and bruises, Seiun grabbed hold of the axe the Gladiator had chucked, and had hurled it back towards it’s owner. The gladiator didn’t have long to think before the axe impacted his chest armor...

*BANG!!!*

The axe penetrated easily, Landing deep in the Gladiator’s gut. He choked his last breath, falling down on his stomach, the sword impeding even deeper. He was dead.

Kai has just finished disposing of the last armored warrior with a well placed acupuncture needle to the throat when he witnessed the event. Such raw strength... if only he went that serious all the time. Kai then looked over to see how Tsuki was doing...to realize a bloody gash along her torso...did she get hit by the chain attacks? But...those were laced with...

Poison!

“Tsuki! Hold on!”

Kai ran over to provide some kind of first aid before hama leaped in front of him, her stance bold. She huffed, putting up a palm of her hand to stop him.

“No. I’m the lead medical ninja and the leader of this team. I will take care of this.”

Kai hesitantly agreed, balling his fists. Hama nodded, turning around to Tsuki. She summoned a water needle, sharpening said tool. And with a quick movement, hama had thrown said needle into Tsuki’s wound. The small and agile needle made it toward the poisonous section to what was hit before unfreezing, soaking the area with chakra laced water. Once that was done, hama deleicatly moves her hands about, a bubble of blood and water coming from Tsuki, a purple substance also within it. Kai gave a sigh of relief as he saw the poison withdrawn. Hama nodded, throwing the bubble of poison blood to the side, splattering into the forest.

“You okay Tsuki?” Hama asked. “I had to remove a decent portion of your blood, and even then there are small traces of the poison residue in your system, so don’t expect to be fighting at peak condition.”

“Tsuki, how did they poison you so fast?” Kai cocked his head. “You are a Yuki, and the poison is an open fluid. You could have frozen it and used their own chain against them... you need to worry on your battle strategies.”

King Mori pulled down his eyelid in response to Mori, giggling like a mute hyena afterwards. He then raised his eyebrows suggestively at his real life counterpart, making motions as if he were feeling Tomiko up in his position.

Oh, you are so dead when I get you back! Mori glared daggers at the card before putting a hand on Tomiko's back and grabbing the card in one fell swoop. "It's gone, there was a bug on your back. A mosquito or something similar, but it didn't sting you. No need to worry." He managed to filter the anger out of his voice whilst talking, although it was not gone. It was bubbling, festering inside of his gut when he thought of what King Mori did. He began to silently speak to King Mori, assuming that he could read lips. "Why did you do that, you absolute nut! Are you trying to make me look bad and be forced to burn you? You are the only gift from Absurd that's still around, you know that? So unless you want to join your fallen acquaintances, you better explain yourself and don't do something like that again!"

Hyōryugetsu

Leaving behind a beautiful corpse, Hyō stepped out of the iridescent fog. You know what they said about Shinobi; they lived fast, died young and left beautiful corpses. Or maybe she was the only one that said that? Regardless, the expression of almost fanatical devotion etched into the man's now rigid features made one wonder if he'd even realized he died.

The moment she exited the fog, her opponents were upon her. Three shinobi slashing down with their blades from above. Besides creating a fresh new set of rips in her clothing, they did little but annoy the Hōzuki. Her anger bubble from deep with her, a surging geyser of emotion that caused the two swords within her to be violently expelled. The swords didn't go far, instead sheathing themselves in the unprepared bodies of the men around her. Two of the men crumbled and the third retreated in a panic.

He didn't get far before a fresh new hole had appeared on his forehead. As the man dropped to the ground, the Hōzuki blew lightly at her fingers tips, blowing imaginary smoke from her gun-barrel fingertips.

Despite her antics, she knew this was not the time for games. She'd finish them all off with her next move.

Hyō locked onto the river, pulling water into the air and condensing it into a giant ball. Smaller rivulets of water danced around the orb, fuelling its gradual growth. "Water Release: Water Dragon Whip!"

The ball of water transformed, becoming like a Kraken, only with at least thrice the number of tentacles. Each tentacle that emerged from the sphere was a spear onto itself, zigzagging through the air as it chased after the remaining thieves. The pursuit was relentless, each tentacle -like a well calibrated homing missile- only stopping once it had tasted blood.

It would only be a matter of time before the waters were dyed red.

King Mori, as soon as the real one reached for him, he materialized a hand, disconnected from any sort of body. The floating hand gave just enough force to make a sound from behind Tomiko.

*Spank!*

And just like that, the dogs of war had been let loose. When the hand retreated, King Mori was grabbed by Mori, but the damage had been done. The card looked like a sneering cat with no regrets. A bit surreal when it had a twisted version of Mori’s own face doing these actions. But that didn’t matter, the crime had been done, and everyone had heard it. Namely...Tomiko.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Without hesitation, Taiyo stepped onto the boat and began the mental preperation for the events to follow.

So...strategy, what is ours?

Same as always, kick ass, take names.

Right but there other factors to take into consideration, like our teammates, or our enemy happens to gang up on us with his/her teammate?

Good point...in that case, we should talk about it with our team.

Couldn't have thought it better myself

Techincally you did think it.

"Hey Mr. Kakashi, I wanted to talk to you and our team about what our plan of attack is going forward. The Mist got the jump on us last time, and we nearly got out of it. Needless to say, we need to prepare for the next encounter," The Leaf-nin made a suggestion, but it sisnt sound like one.
Seiun
Nice, forgot what it was like to just flat our kill someone, now for my favorite part..

Seiun walked over to the corpse of his kill and turned it over to reveal the axe that had taken the mighty foe. He drew the axe and stroked the handle carefully, giving it a swing directly after. It felt so natural in his hand, not keeping it at this point would be a crime. He also began to take off the armor of the corpse, but he had no plan on using it. Upon removing the helmet, it revealed the man's grey hair and mortified face, truly the expression of a man who died unexpectedly. He stopped removing armor at the chestplate so his torso was exposed. Turning the corspe over to the way he found it, he took out a kunai and stabbed the corpse in the back, obviously letting blood. Eventually, Seiun began to run the kunai down the fallen warrior's back to expose his innards. Taking the axe, Seiun began to get close to the spine and attempted to cut off one of the smaller points. The Lightning Rouge proved successful and used the bone to pick out some parts of his breakfast from his teeth.

"Well the big guy was right about one thing, spines can make badass toothpicks,"

With that, Seiun made his way over to Tsuki, who was now standing up good as new. She turned towardd him and asked a question.

"Where...did you get that axe..?" Tsuki slowly tilted her head in confusion, only for Seiun to give a cheeky grin as he explained.

"Oh, me and the big guy were having a lovely game of catch with this axe, but then he died and let me ransack his corpse,
,"
Tsuki
The Yuki-nin woke up with a groan, slightly uneasy from being poisoned and losing some blood. Fourtunately, Tsuki found the strength to sit up and listen to Hama's explanation of what happened.

"I'll be okay Hama-sensei, fighting wasnt my strong suit anyway," Tsuki's voice was weak, but reassuring. Then Kai decided to add his two cents on her situation.

“Tsuki, how did they poison you so fast?You are a Yuki, and the poison is an open fluid. You could have frozen it and used their own chain against them... you need to worry on your battle strategies.”

Tsuki gave a low embarrassed nod, ashamed that despite her analytical nature, she was unable to fourmulate a solution out of her problem. She lifted her head only to find Seiun with an axe she hadnt seen before.

"Where...did you get that axe..?" Tsuki slowly tilted her head in confusion, only for Seiun to give a cheeky grin as he explained.

"Oh, me and the big guy were having a lovely game of catch with this axe, but then he died and let me ransack his corpse,"

Oh...

"You got it yet Morreeeeeep!" Tomiko asked, though a slight gasp escape her lips when she felt a hard smack right over her tushy just as Mori made mention he got whatever that thing was. Tomiko tried to mask a blush from that, as a number of thoughts raced through her head all at once both from the action of whatever what she felt happened or not and the implications behind it as she turned to him.

"K-kinda a bit too um...physical I guess with the touch there don't you think?" Tomiko asked Mori unaware of what his king card had done. She noticed they were close by the river as she searched for a canteen though really was an excuse to avoid eye contact and work to die her mild mild blush.

------------
"Right."

Kenji was unsure what else he could say, he had not known Taji that long before she was tasked to join their team but he gained some significant insight today and really her comment was a lot to think over. Seemed Taji was unhappy with her path, but seemed resigned to her fate all the same as he could not help but think over his own teammate who detested aspects of the ninja life. But what could he do? It was time for the mission to go on and he had no time to just try to talk this out even with his own issues but he knew this was something he could not disregard. But either way he'd worry over another day as he would advance behind Darui & Aisha as the latter assumed the lead formation of the trio of Genin.

Aisha kept her nose sharp and began to guide them towards where she believed the Jinchuriki would be. Though she was too concerned if her quick glance her way & Kenji's had been any indication. But with Luna & Sky in toe she focused on the task ahead and continued to sniff out their trail.

-----------
Madoka observed as the girl slept away, light snores escaped her lips to show she was deeply asleep as the puppet specialist had a deadpan expression on her face as she began to produce some chakra threads. She had taken note of the rabbits the peaked out to examine the scene before her. Giving them a curious scan while she worked to try and thread those needles into sections of the girl's clothing; just enough to hook into the collar, sleeves and leggings as she tried to get a secure grip.

"Alright nap time is over. Now get up and get the blood going or...whatever." Madoka said as she aimed to try and literally puppet Koki'o's body up and try to jerk the girl awake. This was a bit of an annoyance, but she figured this was but a way to at least get her standing and the process going.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sema looked at Madoka with a puzzled look as fellow Suna-nin tried to jerk the other girl so she would wake up. However, she came to a conclusion on what's really going on.

"Well... it was only a matter of time, I suppose. Disappointing, as I wished we would never stoop so low..."

She walked towards her and began studying Koki'o's expression.

"Interesting, very realistic. I wonder what type of fetish you have to speak such a way... though I must admit the hair probably ruins the realistic approach. Doesn't seem humanly possible for hair to be so amazing... reminds me of blood."

She then stopped observing the Nadeshiko kunoichi and stepped back before looking at Madoka.

"Sorry for interrupting you and your session. My name's Sema Hakiro. But I don't believe now is not the time for such matters. After all, you're not at home, you're on a mission. By the way, do you have a campfire nearby? I asked you before but you were busy with your doll."

Guren

Lady Guren had been keeping pace ahead of the group, apparently in quite the hurry. She knelt down next to the small stream, dipping her canteen in the quickly rushing waters, before sliding it into the small brown bag that rested on her hip.

"This island has been pretty inactive throughout the night...its likely that the Jinchuriki resides somewhere nearby. And at that, no signs of life in this area at all, other than...."
Guren's mind quickly formed an image of that annoying clown, causing a twitch to form in her left eyebrow, "...Absurd. So its likely that there attention has been drawn to another location....meaning the Jinchuriki couldve been sighted already." The Crystal-Nin let out a small sigh as she came to the conclusion that battles might get a little more heavy here on out.

Katsuo

Katsuo had been strolling a small distance behind Mori and Tomiko, partially to let his mind clear and gather his thoughts, and partially to watch Mori's back, seeing as he felt thats the least he could do. Although, clearing his mind became a challenge when he took notice of a hand forming in the air behind his two comrades. He had almost no time to warn his friends, or even really react, as the hand proceeded to....well....take a swing at Tomiko, before promptly vanishing into thin air.
The dual banded shinobi's cynical eyebrow raised to a new degree at the sight of this....surprise attack. His immediate emotions were a complicated mix of annoyance and amusement, though he'd never admit the latter of the two.

"That damn card. Figured it would cause SOME form of trouble. But that was....unexpected."
He grunted internally, quickly closing the gap between he and Mori.

"Hey Mori, I need you for a moment." He spoke in quick haste, grabbing Mori by the shirt collar, half walking, half dragging him to the river bank, unfortunately not giving the stone shinobi enough time to get a response in with Tomiko.

"King Mori, you still have him, right? Because it appears he intends to cause issues.....rather intrusive ones at that." Katsuo spoke quietly while dipping his hands in the flowing water, hoping Tomiko would turn a blind eye for just a moment due to sheer shock.

Last edited:
Koki'o

The Twin-tailed scorpion could ignore a lot for the sake of sleep, but having her body puppet-ed around was not one of those things. As she awoke, the only thing that registered in her groggy mind were the apologizing words of Sema.

'Sorry for interrupting you and your session. My name's Sema Hakiro. But I don't believe now is not the time for such matters. After all, you're not at home, you're on a mission. By the way, do you have a campfire nearby? I asked you before but you were busy with your doll.'

Her eyes snapped open immediately. This was an outrage! She was utterly infuriated! This wasn't the time!? They were at a mission, not at home!? Campfire!?

Expression distorted with rage and weariness, she hissed "What's.your.problem!?"

Now fully awake, her gaze contained a fierceness matched only by the vibrancy of her hair. "This isn't the time? Bull Shit! Did you expect me to abstain for several days? Time be damned! That's completely unreasonable!"

She advanced aggressively, shortening the distance between herself and Sema. Leaving only inches between them and bringing into focus the sneer on her lips. "Does it matter if I'm at home or not? The act is essential! Absolutely essential! Mission or not, it doesn't matter!"

Finally, features incredulous, she finished. "Of course we have a fire, we could very well have frozen to death otherwise!"

Sleep. The initial reason the girl had gone on that tirade was now far from her mind, instead, her brow had been knotted in irritation. She turned away from Sema, her gaze finding itself attached to Madoka or rather...

"Aren't you feisty! But, you could've at least waited till I was awake, ya know? "

Setting her hands on her —now bare— hips, she tapped one of her feet against the ground as she stared —somewhat dissaprovingly— at the Suna puppeteer. Her eyes occasionally flickering to the articles of clothing —attached by chakra strings— that the girl now held. Her clothing.

Unwittingly, and in a sequence of events no one could've predicted, Madoka's act of attaching chakra threads to Koki'o's clothing, combined with the fact that they hadn't been all too tight to begin with, meant that they hadn't kept up with her vigorous movements. Instead, they'd been peeled right from her body, hooked on Madoka's fishing line.

Nadeshiko Kunoichi, more often than not, were arrayed in various styles of Kimono, often fitting loosely on their bodies to allow free movement. Koki'o's own teammates, Sagisō and Baiyan, were examples of this culture, as they both wore Kimono-like clothing. The same was true for Koki'o, and with her sash having loosened from an all-too-restful night, the current situation was inevitable.

Not that the Kunoichi in question was even the slightest bit fazed. Lacking even the slightest signs of bashfullness, she folded her arms and locked Madoka down with her gaze.

“Fighting? Not your strongsuit?” Hama scoffed in disbelief. “I taught you my Star, multipurpose justu. Remember? My best defense and offense? When we get back home, it’s going to be straight to training with you~“

Kai looked over seiun, who was covered with bruises, but stood triumphantly with a large, heavy looking axe. Kai arched and eyebrow but didn’t question it, silently impressed by seiun. Hmph. It seems our sparing sessions are coming in handy.

Hama whipped her hair back into position, looking of at the shoreline ahead. She looked across the sea, gazing upon the nearby island. She had an idea.

“We explored this island enough, I say we move on over there.” Hama mused. “Let’s go team~”

In her usual sing song fashion, she walked forward towards the battle sight they had with team Kohona, more specifically the water. She took a step, a large area of ice crystallizing over the water. She pointed to them to follow her.

Hyōryugetsu

As the thieves lay dead, bodies gouged apart by the Water Dragon Whips, Hyō rushed over to Tsuki —throwing her arms protectively around the girl's frame. "Hold still."

Puffing her cheeks, as if pouting, Hyō moved to inspect what remained of Tsuki's wounds and then...she licked them. Unreservedly, she sought to drag her tongue across the wounds, leaving behind of saliva and —most importantly— Kotarō. Hyō's genjutsu which was based on Saigenzai came from her father's lineage, the Kodon clan, and the same hallucinatory drug that allowed her to excel with genjutsu, could also double as a healing salve.

The sole problem, which wasn't really a problem, was that the Kotarō could only be produced inside Hyō's body. Thus to apply the medicine to Tsuki, Hyō had chosen to use the most direct method. The Hōzuki seemed completely unfazed by her own act, and in actuality, there appeared to be a faint blush on her cheeks.

Upon closer look though, this was not a blush of embarrassment, but intoxication as along with her act of healing, she'd also gotten a taste of the remaining blood on Tsuki's wound —something the girl seemed to savor with...less than comforting aplomb.

Pulling back, she wiped her lips with her sleeves and seeking to drag Tsuki along, she heading in Hama's direction, choosing to walk over the ice bridge rather than taking to the water. "Quickly now, let's not fall behind."

Passing by the battlefield covered in bodies, team sound cautiously walked through the island, looking for some sign; any sign of the jinchurki. All the while evading possible threats like what made that big mess in the field.

This jinchuriki shouldn’t be too far. Sakon thought. All we need to do is find those annoying cloud brats and they will lead us right to them. They are the ones last seen with them. Finding one of four people should be easier than finding one of one.

Kidomaru cocked his head. That character we saw, the woman. Something felt familiar about her. Perhaps it was that stance? The demeanor? Or the eyes? Something clicks to that sagiso girl. Her mother? Elder sister?

Zaku kept walking forward with his arms behind his head. Heh, a piece of cake this mission. Fighting those cloud chumps were too easy. Bring ‘em all on, I can demolish them all into dust!

Meanwhile, Kou was lost in thought. I wonder if there’s a good justu, like, one that makes food. Would that make someone self sufficient enough to live not their own? I don’t get why the ninja around the world aren’t doing helpful things like that. Ouch. Another feather...why do they keeping coming in the weirdest of places?

One of the Jashinists smiled as he watched his comrade go after Shura. He didn’t seem bothered by the fact his teammate was running straight into a losing battle. His focus was on the boy who seemed to not be paying attention. That was an act that could not go unpunished. The Jashinist, with a wide grin, pointed a serrated sword directly at Kiro.

“Be grateful child, as today, your life will finally be given meaning. There is only one great God that can offer such holy gifts. Like others before, you will come to accept that blood is the only way towards salvation. Cling to this very belief. Because in the end, just like the chosen one, Lord Jashin’s will is undying and you shall abide to it!”

Kiro glanced to the left and right before looking back at the sharpened, metal tip of the sword. “Oh, you were talking to me. My bad. This Jashin thing actually intrigues me. So the people we kill are simply offerings to this God you speak of?“ It wasn’t like Kiro wanted to kill people for fun. He just wanted a perspective on how these Jashinists followed such beliefs.

“Interesting child you are. Lord Jashin demands nothing less than utter death and destruction. However, those that are killed by our hands no longer have to fear death. Offer those killed as a sacrifice to Lord Jashin. In death, their lives gain meaning. Death and violence are a natural part of life. In order to feed a family, some form of livestock must be killed. To protect one’s homeland, a multitude of lives must be taken. Even building a home, a tree must be cut down. This is an inevitable cycle. Offer these deaths to Lord Jashin as a way of thanks for the life that was lost. Then there will be no need for mourning.”

Looking at the boy, there was an unreadable expression on his face. Did he understand the teachings of Jashin already? Had he come to accept this new way of life? Looking into the boy’s black eyes, the Jashinist tried to find an answer. He found nothing. To his shock, the boy had actually walked right up to the blade and stood calmly in front of it. More surprisingly, the boy placed his right hand forward as he asked a question.

“May I?”

The Jashinist was at a lost for words. This child in front of him seemed to have been enlightened already. It was rare to find such an open minded individual. Perhaps this was a blessing from Lord Jashin himself. Throughout the years, there had only been one chosen. Only those chosen as a true disciple as Lord Jashin are granted immortality. They devote eternity to serve under Jashin, carrying out his judgement to the hopeless by giving out large quantities of blood during larger rituals. It was nothing but a privilege to be chosen.

“Know this child. We must honor our God in blood, death and sacrifice. There is no return once you join us on this journey. The only way to leave is through death. Our pain is equivalent to pleasure. You must learn to accept or ignore it. Lastly, you will become eternally devoted to Lord Jashin.”

With that, the Jashinist loosened his grip on the hilt of the sword and allowed Kiro to wield it. The Uchiha looked into the blade of the weapon as he thought over the follower’s words. “Blood, death and sacrifice? Eternal devotion?” Upon hearing that last word come out of his mouth, the Uchiha began to snicker. This quiet, deceptive snicker grew into a chuckle before full on laughter. Confused about this development, the Jashinist could only come to one conclusion.

He too began laughing in delight. They looked like two old war buddies laughing at some stupid joke. Raising his arms into the air, the Jashinist exclaimed the joy that was bubbling inside of him. “You have attained true enlightenment child! Oh great Lord Jashin, please accept this boy’s blood as a sacrifice to our great faith! Be thankful, that your meaningless life will be-“ The Jashinist had failed to notice the swift change in Kiro’s expression.

“Just shut up.” In a quick motion, Kiro slashed at the careless Jashinist, silencing the delusional follower for a moment. The last time Kiro had effectively wielded a sword was back in the Mist. Cutting through flesh and bone felt no different than it did all those years ago. Of course, this time it was much more easier.

As if they were falling from the heavens, the Jashinist watched as his arms dropped onto the dirt beneath him. For a moment, he felt a stinging pain as air met with flesh and bone. With the arms still facing upwards, blood soon began spurting into the sky before raining back down on the man. However, the only readable expression on his face was that of happiness. There was no other word to decribe the feeling of fulfillment. Falling to his knees, behind the arms, the Jashinist offered his final prayers. “Lord Jashin! This is not suffering, it is only salvation! Let my blood wash over this land and cleanse it of all impurities! Even in death, I am and will always be a child of yours!”

“I thought I told you to shut up.” This time, Kiro shoved the sword right into his opponent’s mouth. The blade came out the back of his neck area, dripping blood. The Jashinist made a disgusting gurgling as he tried to speak. No, it wasn’t trying to speak. The psychotic grin that the creature managed to form said otherwise. It was still trying to laugh. Disgusted, Kiro let go of the sword and took a few steps away from the body.

Pain was pleasure for those freaks so the Jashinist should be grateful Kiro had let him live out these last moments. Unfortunately, Shura robbed his opponent of that pleasure. As for Tayuya and Takato, Kiro would await to see how they would take in the teachings. Since he had some time, Kiro reached into his pocket and pulled out an unused napkin. With it, he began wiping the impure blood off his hands.

“Tch. Disgusting.”

Last edited:
"Summoning Jutsu!"​

Tayuya bit her thumb and slammed her palm into the ground, and as the smoke of the action cleared a large hulking monster of an entity stood before the Jashinists, both of whom had smirks on their faces as one stepped forward even as another fell dead. The beast did not scare him in the slightest as he produced a pair of demon wind shuriken that began to spin as it crackled with electricity which mixed with the sounds of his mad cackling.

"Yes. Yes I see now Lord Jashin. This heathen with this demonic abomination....you desire me to smite this foul creature and rid this world of its impure blood! I understand, this foul creature could never please you but the girl....her blood-red hair of that lost clan, yes her blood will be more than worthy!" The Jashinist said with a feral grin, while Tayuya merely had a deadpan expression as she raised her flute to her lips.

"Look I am here to kick your ass not listen to sorry ass scriptures." Tayuya said simply before she began to play a melody, and the Doki of her choice extended one of its twin clawed hands back as it lept with frightening speed and aimed to slam into the Jashinist who managed to jump over the strike as he tossed his electric demon shuriken.

Slash!

Two clean shots landed as they cut the back of the beast, who oddly let out not scream of pain even as blood dripped and sparks surged through its body. Irregardless, the Jashinist was able to catch his own shiruken as he landed on the ground as he charged Tayuya while he spun them rapidly in his hands.

"DIE! And let your blood be your virtuous sacrifice!" The Jashinist called out as Tayuya stood there and had yet to move a muscle as she played one tune just before the shiruken struck her.

Clang!

Suddenly, the same Doki he thought had been critically wounded or at least stunned landed between Tayuya and himself as it blocked his shuriken with its wrist claw, and before the Jashinist could retaliate the Doki delivered a second claw strike from Tayuya's follow up musical command and its pierced right through him as the strength of the entity was also enough to send the Jashinist flying as he crashed into a tree. The Jashinist slumped down, blood dripped from the mouth and chest before he gave a feral grin even as the life faded from his eyes.

"Aw yes! Such pain, such bliss only possible under the guidance of Lord Jashin! Yes I will see you soon my lord!" The Jashinist said gleefully before his body fell limp and he lied dead as he bled out. Tayuya listened as she let out an annoyed sigh.

These idiotic masochists are getting on my fucking nerves...

-----
"You cannot escape! Lord Jashin sees your every move and as a disciple I am blessed and destined to offer your blood!" The Jashinist scremed, as while his comrade dealt with Tayuya he charged after Takato who seemingly had high tailed it and dashed to the forest just outside their camp.

Takato landed on a branch in front of a tree, and reached behind his back presumably to grab a weapon though he had to roll to the side as the Jashinist nearly stabbed him through the skull before he pulled it out and jumped in pursuit. Both hopped to the next tree, though the wind using cultist proved a step quicker as he caught up to Takato and delivered a stiff kick to the floor after Takato just dodged another spear strike.

Takato landed on his feet, and rolled to the side just as the Jashinist tried to stab him with the spear. Quickly Takato formed the signature sign of the Nara clan as his shadow extended out and tried to ensnare the Jashinist. He jumped back to gain distance as the shadow chased him as he tried to fire a wind slash at Takato to halt the attack. Takato merely rolled to the side and kept up the advance as the Jashinist moved to the left, only for the shadow to cut him off, then to the right only for the same result as he found himself with his back to a tree as the shadow closed in. With no other avenue, the Jashinist scaled up to the tree to the highest branch as the shadow chased only to come to a stop as it seemingly hit an extension limit. The Jashinist smirked as he readied his spear and gathered chakra in it.

"A fool of the shadows dares stand against a disciple of the savior, of divine right? Such a foolish oversight will only yield..."

Boom!

However, a small explosion cut off the Jashinist as he was blasted from the tree as the shockwave surged through him. One that Takato had planted on that same tree when he made the motion to reach for something behind him as the shadows had merely been a means to get him up the tree to the blast radius. Without a wasted step, Takato pulled a kunai from his weapon's pouch and charged, while the Jashinist worked to recover from the shockwave before Takato delivered a swift slash across the neck.

WIth a manic grin, he fell to the ground as blood squirted from his neck. Dead on impact as Takato wiped away the blood before he moved back to check with the others.

Last edited:
As he watched his followers fall one after the other, the leader of the fanatics was in fact not displeased by the sight, quite the opposite as he stood with an unsettling smile on his face. "Do not fear my disciples, as in death you have fulfilled lord Jashin's greatest will." He spoke frantically. "Yeah you can shut it now man." Shura said as he began approaching the man. "You're in our way so if you would leave right now I won't bother you anymore." He said. Shura's statement made the cult leader chuckled in a crazed fashion. "Watch your mouth you heathen!" He roared before pulling about a sacrificial stake and charged at Shura.

Seeing as the man was running strait at him, Shura pulled up his Kunai and parried the strike thrown at him. After the clash, the leader guy leap from the ground and jumped off a tree to bounce back towards Shura. "He's definitely a bit better than the other guys." Shura thought as he jumped back towards a nearby tree and at one of its branches. He pushed up against the branch causing it to bend as he dodged the second attack thrown at him by the cultist then back rolled over the branch letting it unfold and smack the fanatic in his face, sending him flying back and making him drop his stake. "You little brat, I'll show you how we deal with the likes of you!" He shouted full of rage. The man pulled out his second stake but as soon as he did, a kunai pierced his arm. Shura, now holding the first stake in a reverse grip with his left arm, swiftly closed in on the man then proceeded to jam the stake into the right side of the leader’s head. “Damn you!” He shouted fuming with rage before Shura used his other hand to deliver a palm strike to the stake and making it stab through the head it was jammed in. The cultist leader’s body fell to the ground shortly after.

"Alright now that that's been dealt with, lets go." Shura said after making sure the cult leader was truly dead.

Last edited:

The past....

The streets of Kohona were often seen as this bustling, open market of fun activities, merchants, and goodies to fill anyone’s needs, hopes, or stomach. But if you looked further than the skin layer...you would see something else entirely.

Street crime, especially ones targeting non-shinobi were common. Primarily on the outskirts of Kohona, far away from any main branch of military or house. After the nine tailed fox had attacked, if left many without homes, parents, or loved ones. It was a scar that formed the problem that would ripple into a reoccurring problem today.

Without jobs, nor families to turn to for money, crime was rampant. Searching for food to feed their hungry bellies and money to fill their wants and lusts. Kou was amongst these unfortunate souls.

Scrounging around for any bystander to throw away any leftovers they might have had, Kou gripped his stomach, hungry for anything, it didn’t matter what it was. He stumbled across town, his eyes darting from one store to another. His eyes then fixated on a sign which wasn’t there on his last supply run. He peered at it, just barley reading the words: ‘Kodi’s Dance Jackpot, every first Saturday of the month. Best dancer wins 10,000 Ryo.’

As Kou read those words, a spark of hope fl ilered inside of the boy. It wouldn’t be easy, but maybe if he could wait one more day until this dance, and practiced really hard...maybe he could have a chance to get what he wanted.

That night, Kou settled on eating a half eaten pastry as his meal, focusing the rest of his time reading from a pick pocketed manual on possible dances from a old guy dressed in red. Using it as his key to success, Kou trained, trying to get his movements in the dances memorized and learned to heart.

“....I could be ready...”

That night, Kou walked towards the now unlocked door. His golden opportunity. He felt two inches tall looking up at the door. Dozens of dancers who had already gone were lined up against the wall, the line of admission now really small. The judges, who sat at lengthy tables nearby seemed pretty convinced who they were to vote for. Kou walked shakily up to the admin

“Next...I said next.” The elder spoke.

“Oh um...I’m next...” Kou said meekly.

The man arched a brow, looking down. “YOU? My, you should be in bed little one.”

“I want to participate...”

The old man looked conflicted, looking at the line of middle aged contestants. One of which just got finished preforming. The man had very expensive shoes and clothing, yet appeared rough, as if he belonged on the streets or in a boxing ring, and had impressed the judges who all clapped for him. The old man looked left and right, whispering down at Kou.

“Alrighty there small fry, knock ‘em dead.”

Kou nodded eagirly, gulping down his pride. He set his sights on the dance floor ahead. the seeds of stage fright already sitting in. He carefully walked forwards, the judges looking down on him like he was a kicked puppy.

“Aw, who is this little tyke? Where is his mama?” The blonde woman judge in the center cooed.

“I-I am here to C-compete.”

The judges gave each other amused looks, laughing as if they had heard an inside joke. Out of entertainment, they nodded up and down at Kou’s Request.

“Show us what you got dear!”

Kou shakily looked at the ground around him, carefully placing his feet where they should. I gotta win this...I don’t know what I would do if I don’t...I can do this...!

Working up the courage, Kou began to move, drawing a circle with his right foot while keeping his left one still. After he completed his circle, he flashed up, using the leg that stood still to send him in a backflip. The judges seem surprised by this, their eyes meeting each other.

Kou landed, twirling around and stopping on a dime to the beat of the music. He dances in place, foot on wood, sliding and clicking against the boards. Before long, his act was to wrap up. He fell to a handstand, just barley managing to thrust himself at a wooden pillar. He kicked off the pillar and from flipped toward the judges, his knees hitting the floor as he slid towards them, just stopping at the table. He stared expectingly at them, breathing heavily. They chuckled in disbelief before erupting in applause.

“That’s the best performance all night, what a wild child!”

Kou’s eyes lit up and a smile grew across his face. He did it. His hard work payed off. His muscles were sore and tired from both training and the actual performance, but it was all worth it.

At the end of the night, he walked out with a large bag of Yen he had received as the prize money. He held it tight to him, his stomach speaking to him.

“What’s the matter kid? Hungry?”

He flipped around, startled by the sudden voice. The richly dressed man stood alongside the other losers for the dance competition. Disgruntled and angry, each of them eyed the prize money with hungry eyes. Kou kept it tight to him, holding it dearly.

“No! I won it fair and square! You guys lost!”

“Lost?” The man laughed. “Ha! We’ll show you who lost! Let’s get ‘em!!”

Kou was shocked as the crowd of men lunged at him, taking turns slamming their fists into him, kicking him and grabbing their share of the loot. Blood began to flow from his cuts and wounds, his body going numb from the amount of attacks he revived from the angry crowd. As the dust settled...Kou was left, the bag gone. He was roughed up all over, collapsed on the ground. Bruises and scratches littered his body. In his hand, only a single, bronze coin to show from all of this.

Kou trembled, holding the small, near worthless coin in front of him. Tears whelled up in his eyes, as they turned red and puffy. They hit the ground, the drops mixing in with the blood around him, stinging. He choked back a sob, looking up into the night sky with a look of a boy betrayed by fate. His tears rolling from his cheeks into the street.

Why....

Why does the world HATE me?

Last edited:
Mori was baffled, his gut felt like it was crumpled up into a ball and thrown into a deep dark hole. A light blush quickly appeared on his face, and it was not an exaggeration to say he felt like he was about to get beaten to a pulp. "I.I.I'm sorry! The bug landed there and flew away just before I could-!" He was unable to finish his reply as Katsuo dragged him away. Oh man, I'm gonna die aren't I?

To his surprise, Katsuo just wanted to talk with him. "Yeah, I still have the King Mori card and I am going to kill him if he tries something like that again. I knew he had to have some screws loose as I got him from Absurd but I did not expect this, openly slapping a young girl is just wrong! I know you, Tomiko and Lady Guren got rid of your cards, but I intend to bring mine back to Iwa and get it researched. Absurd did not go all out in our encounter with him, he just wanted to test us and you in particular. If we can find out some moves he didn't use and know how to counter them, we know what to expect if he gets hired to capture you when in the village. That viper hired him and he could very well be involved in the making of this damned thing." He grabbed the King Mori card tight and showed it to Katsuo.

"I don't know how long this mission will take, but I can't send it back to Iwa until we return. In the meantime, this little scoundrel will keep wreaking havoc. So I'd advice to keep your distance from me, next thing you know he could be holding a kunai and try to stab you or someone else. Knowing my luck, he'll try to mess with Lady Guren. I want to make this card look as harmless as possible, so that is why I am not telling Tomiko the truth behind what happend. I'll have to take the blame, and I will if it can give us a chance to keep you out of the coils of that serpent." The mole genin put the King Mori card back and began to gather water himself. "If I do get caught, I'll allow you to use a Water Prison or something. Just make sure I don't drown, a dead genin won't work in your favor."

------------------------------

Taji kept on the move, not wanting to let her talk get in the way of her performance. She did notice the glance Aisha gave her but decided against bothering her. She wanted to be a ninja that supported her village regardless of her own desires, and distracting her ally that lead them towards the jinchuriki was not the way to do it. She just hoped that Kenji wouldn't treat her differently now that he knew that she didn't want to be a ninja.

Bandit C

Two men lay dead, and the third was shaken beyond measure. Despite the cold, his palms were slick with sweat.

His breaths were ragged, back pressed against the rugged bark behind him. Reflected in terror-stricken pupils was the she-devil. She wasn't scary, no. She was actually quite beautiful —the most beautiful thing he'd seen all week, and in spite of the situation, an odd lust ravaged his body. He could already hear Second bandit's voice, rattling off the woman's features as he always did.

'Heheh she's a looker, eh? Not too tall, not too short. Must be one of them 'nobles', ain't no one else who'd have such fancy clothing.'

'Though she fills it out...nice and plump. And still perky, at least C...no D!' (1)

It was not a sexual lust that burned his body —not entirely— but a lust for escape. Scenes of days prior rolled through his mind like a filmstrip. The surrounding corpses had once been men, once been brothers, once been...his brothers.

Before this mission, the three had drunk and reveled in merriment. Now his memories dragged him back, leading him anywhere that wasn't here.

That night, all those days ago, the tavern had shone with lights and roared with the laughter of men...
--------------------

"Drink..! Drink..! Drink..!"

"Send him under!"

"1000 Ryo on the big guy! haha, you'd better not lose!"

"Ahh, nothing hits the spot like a hearty meal after days of rations!"

"Oi! Send another Beer over!"

"zzz..."

The tavern abounded with excitement. Men engaged in drinking competitions to the enjoyment of onlookers who eagerly placed bets in hopes of winning big. Others dug into steaming plates, potatoes roasted with a side of meat and sweet delectable kirin nectar.

Calls for refills send young waitresses dancing between tablets, platters of food and ale balanced in hand, and feisty glares reserved from customers —tipsy or otherwise— whose fingers grew a little too curious about the shapely contents of their dresses.

Intoxicated by alcohol and fervor, dishonest hands grew bold and mouth's grew sweet. Cat-calls and caterwauls accompanied brazen attempts to secure something a little extra, an exchange of sweet-nothings and promises of shimmering coin. Most shoots had missed their mark, but a charismatic few received flushed glares and flirtatious glances.

The least troublesome of the bunch were those who'd managed to drink themselves unconscious. Sprawled out against chairs and tables, beer-mugs still gripped tight.

The night raved on, the light of the moon invoking its lunacy. Men grew bolder still, and women as well. Some mounted tables, riotous laughed barreling from their lungs as they dared members of the crowd to match them keg for keg with liquor. While all attention was on those issuing challenges, the slier men slipped off, having snagged a little birdie in their lustful webs. They would mount something else...

Away from all this in a quieter —but not by much— section of the tavern. Three men occupied a table and between them was a flier. It detailed one missing Jinchuriki, and the man who'd given them the flier was as odd as he was suspicious. The trio had their reservations, but the mission was tempting, the rewards lucrative.

It was dangerous, but what mission wasn't? For men like them each mission was a dance on a knife's edge, and this one would be no different.

Trading gazes, they came to and agreement.

The first spoke up. "No risk, no reward, right?"

"Right! And the reward generous, I wonder how many nights I can buy with this much Ryo!?" The second was the first to respond, a debauched grin plastered onto his roguish face. "Maybe...I could even get a night with a Courtesan...Hehe..."

"By the gods! Is all you think about women!?" The third rose up in righteous indignation, disdain in his voice as her quipped. "One of these days a woman with be the death of you!" Exasperated, the third took a swig of ale before slamming the mug back down.

"Bah! Don't be such a priss! You visit your beloved Sora after every mission!" The second shot back in a fury, his words revealing the third's hypocrisy.

Caught like a deer in the headlight, the third choked, his face blushing up something fierce. Even as he opened his mouth to retort, the first cut him off. "Enough!" His voice was stern and unyielding.

"You're quibbling like children!"

The two sat down, regaining their composure, they shrunk in their skins like wronged children.

"Ahem! Besides, we all know I'm the only one with an actual
wife." Stressing his words, he looked down smugly at other two. Their eyes were wide with incredulity, and their mouths gaped at a loss for words. He was, after all, in regards to that matter the First was far better off than two roaming bachelors like them...but did he need to rub it in at every chance!?

Seeing their expression First burst in laughter while they stammered up a storm.
--------------------

"Haha..."

The death of comrades was always a bitter pill to swallow, and this pill —forced down his throat— now bubbled upward, leaving his voice hollow.

What he wouldn't give now to return to those days, downing a harsh keg of mead, lost in alcohol and the moment. Spending a few Ryo to buy a night's affection.

It was only now that he understood that, back then, what had been delivered to them was not a flier detailing a chance at fame and fortune. "A death trap..."

That was all this was. A cruel death trap that tempted the weak with the promise of success, only to dangle it just out of their reach. He stared into the she-devil's eyes and say...nothing. She'd cut them down like blades of grass. Left on the road-side to wither and spared not another moment's though. The feeling enraged him! Had they just been pawns in someone's grand scheme? Hapless fools who had happily cosigned themselves to be expendable fodder?

He wouldn't believe it. He refused to believe it!

...but now that he thought about it...

Hadn't it all been too coincidental? A Jinchuriki from one of the Great Nations had escaped, and the mission just so happened to land in their lap? Why not Iwagakure? Sunagakure? Takigakure? Any of the other ninja villages?

Why had they been sought out in particular? Ordinary mercenaries who'd hardly be able to mount a resistance against the might of a Great Nation.

They'd been promised a degree of protection. After all, would they have come here without some form of guarantee? It was common sense that anything involving an escaped Jinchuriki would attract the attention of the Five Great Nations. Not a single mercenary would take a job that involved pitting themselves against those shinobi. What was that other than suicide?

If they'd thought about it more, they might've understood. But that was merely a 'what if'. The facts of the present were, they hadn't. They'd been blinded by greed and false hope, fed empty promises and half-truths, all to create a 'buff'. Tiny flecks to add a hint of confusion to someone's game-board, pawns to be picked off in the dozens.

His shoulders sagged. What then was the meaning of his brothers' deaths? What then...would be the meaning of his death?

Nothing. Their deaths meant nothing. They were background characters cast in someone's play. Nameless and quickly forgotten.

They were small fish in a big pond. Fated to battle only for leftovers after the bigger fish had eaten their fill. For those who didn't understand their role...they would be devoured whole. He understood...but it was too little too late.

As his listless eyes refocused on the woman before him —she moved. And closing his eyes...

He accepted death.

=======================================================

1. From her long legs to that tar-black curtain of hair, she was 5"10' or about 178 cm. Looking solely at her face, she was not cute, nor frisky, and even calling her sexy would feel...off. But she appeared mature, not like the maturity of a woman exiting adolescence, but instead of one who seized with iron claws the prime of her life and held it in subjugation. There was an air about her that suggested she was well into her 30s, but she looked not a day past 27. The Azure of her eyes were lighting and her gaze an icy pool. Demure features concealing a well-subdued savagery.

It was not a feral savagery, but barely discernible and just beneath her skin, was bloody murder. Rivers of blood had been filled by her hand, and a mountain of corpses had been built at her command.

She held her head in august, confident, yet not arrogant. Her neck and back held her straight, only a slight arch followed the curvature of her body from head to toe. Slight as it might've been, the arch was prominent, as the dress she wore tightly hugged her torso. Form-fitting as it was it provided a clear imprint of her shoulder blades, slim abdomen, and above that, the curvature of the hills and valley of her bosom.

The dress' tightness declined as it moved away from her torso. By the time it's sleeves reached her elbows, they were loose and not lacking for space. Hidden along her forearms were tool pouches, barely noticeable through the loose fabric.

Below her waist the dress flowed freely, and her legs played hide and seek as she moved, peeking between the splits. Attached to her upper thigh was yet another ninja pouch, this one also filled with tools, but of the supplementary variety. Smoke bombs, Wires, Flash bangs, etc.

The dress was, on a whole, Latin-ized, looking like it belonged more in the middle of a passionate tango rather than the battlefield. It was a light lilac, appearing almost white and embroidered along its surface were twisting vines from which blossomed daisies.

Her feet were clad with simple short heels, and hidden in those heels were small blades of glass, near transparent while in motion.

images

Damn pervs!

Before leaving the area, Shura quickly ran around to all the fresh corpses of his team's deceased adversaries and looted their bodies. He put the sacrificial stakes from the leader into his vest after wiping the blood off them the attached the 4 serrated blades from his followers onto his back, two hidden under his shirt and two just simply attached in the open. "If you have anything you need to do then go do it now, we need to keep moving." He exclaimed while his eyes wandered around. "Let's head north."

Last edited:
Sagisō & Furījia

The girl peered into the clearing. Her fingers cleared her vision, removing leaves from the shrub she'd been hiding in. She scanned with her Byakugan.

'gone...finally gone...'

The coast was clear. Neither Hama nor Kakashi were anywhere in sight; which said a lot considering the Byakugan.

She'd successful erased herself from radar, though that might've been because nobody thought to look. Not the clones that'd fled into the forest, nor the additional branches that had subtly appeared in the forest, neither had it been the clone that remained behind to distract pursuers, none of these were important. It was instead, the mask that had been thrown into the shrubbery by the remaining Sagisō clone.

The morning was still young, and Sagisō had risen before the sun, precisely to maintain the secrecy of their hiding spot.

--------------------

A combined transformation had gotten them both safely into the underbrush, and only during the dead of night -once she was sure everyone was asleep- had the girl dared to release the transformation.

While not taxing, the transformation jutsu was a constant burden on one's chakra and such extended use wasn't something the older girl had been used to. Mentally exhausted. That had been a better description of Sagisō's state.

But not even the blood in her eyes could hide her sisterly concern. Silent as a church mouse and soft as down, she soothed her sister with kisses and a reassuring embrace.

Unlike the Nadeshiko kunoichi, who held neither faith nor confidence in the leaf Shinobi, the young Heiress held no such reservations and was thus unsettled with her sister's choice to pull her away. Although being with her sister felt safer, the guilt of leaving Taiyo and Sakura tugged at her heartstrings.

She'd spent the night conflicted but beneath the undergrowth and starry skies, and most importantly of all, the warmth of reassurance, her festering worries had melted away. She didn't quite agree with Sagisō, but she trusted her.

Resting her head on Sagisō's arm, with a soft yet firm grasp keeping them pressed together, and smothered in love (soft, wet and ticklish if you asked her) Furījia drifted off to sleep.

--------------------

Contrary to Sagisō, who'd woken early, Furījia still slept peacefully.

Leaning over the younger girl, allowing her hair to tickle Furījia's face, Sagisō whispered while shaking the girl lightly.

"Rise and shine darling dearest~"

Hinagiku

The three rogues had been a minor hiccup in her path, but merely that. Having wasted some time in combat, she now needed to redouble her movements. She knew that her team would attempt to leave the island eventually, so the best place to be would be the island's shore. If they attempted to leave at any point in time, she'd notice them.

She'd chosen the eastern shore, and she loitered on the beaches. Discarding her shoes to wiggle her toes in the sand, she noticed something other than her team approaching. Although the party was equally un-hostile, she hadn't been expecting them to catch up so soon.

Smiling lightly, she welcomed team Kakashi as they sailed in. Her smile, however, grew stiff when she noticed a missing member -her daughter.

Last edited:
"I would prefer to set out within the hour, make the most of the day we have to begin work to track them down. So if you have anything you need to do whether it'd be to eat, gather supplies or any morning workouts I suggest you make the most of this time." Azumi said to both Baiyan and Reaver as she made her intentions clear and given the lack of questions on their ends she presumed the meeting to be finished as she would go to her own room and gather belongings. Having already done her morning workout, all she needed was to make certain she had the right supplies as well as scout a certain lead she had before they'd depart.

Azumi prepared a sealing scroll as she made certain to store certain items of interest inside, including her stolen scroll from the Leaf, as she finished said preparations and prepared to leave the room. She made her way down the stairs and soon sat on the porch of the cabin, umbrella placed on the ground ahead of her with her chin resting on the handle as she'd wait the time for Baiyan & Reaver to arrive. As she gazed on the early morning sun, she could not help but recall an early memory with her mother; alone together under an old bridge to shield themselves from a particular bad storm. A day where her mother's hopeless nativity about the world or misplaced optimism shinned through...

I know it looks bad, but remember hunny...I know there's a beautiful sun behind those clouds. You just have to give it time to shine through...
Azumi gripped her handle but otherwise made no reaction as she sighed and allowed that memory to subside. Well, one thing she could agree on was things were going to get better. She'd make them better, not just for herself or even her people but for the ninja world. Today would be the first seed planted in what she vowed to make a beautiful garden, one free of those weeds that hinder its beauty known as the great nations and their binding choke of the world...

------------
"Don't flatter yourself. In truth you have poor proportions." Madoka said with a deadpan, in truth she meant that in relation to how to maneuver her like a puppet rather than her womanly figure but she couldn't be bothered to add that detail to her description as she worked to cut her chakra threads off her clothing as the kunoichi finally work up.

Though not soon enough, as her threads locked on and Koki'o had been oblivious to this and well....next thing Madoka knew she was face to face with her bare new ally. Madoka's cheeks became coated in red as she looked away and let out an annoyed sigh; just what she needed to start the day...

"I-I think you need this..." Madoka said, as she moved to the tent quickly and tossed a towel to Koki'o as she hoped that would be enjoy of a clue for her to be aware of her rather eye catching presentation without her having to spell it out as she turned to the new arrival who she had the least knowledge of.

"Believe me normally we are a bit more...efficient, in wake up than this. Surprised that you were sent alone. Reinforcements?" Madoka asked Sema, as she decided it had been better not to address the fetish comment as this topic was infaintly more productive and much less awkward.

------------
Aisha continued to lead Darui and company along the path as she felt them get closer to the Jinchuriki, though she also picked up a troubling trail of scents a ways behind them...but moving closer as she stopped to turn to them.

"Jinchuriki still ahead, but we've got trouble. I smell those sound guys again, a ways behind us but moving at a faster pace than us." Aisha explained which caused Kenji to let out an annoyed sigh as Darui had his usual expressionless demeanor even if he took her words to heart.

"I see. Their presence could be troubling and if they catch us it could alert the Jinchuriki to our presence and make that team flee with it. We'll need to ensure they wont' be an issue." Darui replied, as his mind shifted to ways to deal with this threat behind them and it had not taken Darui long to do just that.

Poof!
Before long, the Jonin had produced a group of clones, said clones then quickly transformed to mask the appearance of himself, Taji, Kenji, Aisha, her wolves...and the Jinchuriki.

"Aisha, is there any other team away from the Jinchuriki nearby? Relatively." Darui asked a slightly puzzled Aisha, as both she along with Luna & Sky began to sniff the air to try and pick up any other scents beyond the one of the Jinchuriki.

"There's another team, camped towards the...the south." Aisha said, making her best guess as the scents she detected was Team Kiri with another familiar scent in Kai over by the distant beaches just on the edge of her odor range but she made no mention of that. Darui gave a nod as he turned to the clone squad.

"You know what to do. Be mindful of webbing." Darui replied as each one gave a nod before they jumped back. Seemed they were going to move towards Team Sound, but only enough to hopefully have them get a visual on her. In truth their goal was to move to the South to try and use the clones with the "Jinchuriki" as bait to drive Team Oto to this other team to have them deal with each other while they'd advance on with one maybe two less interested parities in the way. When the clones moved out of view Darui turned to his group.

"Let's move." Darui instructed as Aisha gave a nod as he and Kenji followed as he motioned for her to do the same. Naturally, Darui would have his team pay special eye on where they stepped in the event that the spider member made traps around the island. Though the mention of those sound bastards had gotten Kenji thinking...

------------
Tomiko watched as it seemed Katsuo set Mori to the side as he seemed to want to talk with him in private. A privacy that she desired to respect as she tried to get her mind of....that feeling on her rear and gather water for herself.

Okay, maybe you were just....imagining that. Yeah that's it, no way he'd do something like that....I mean he has more respect than doing something so shameless....right?

Tomiko shook her head as she tried to not dwell on it as she capped her canteen and walked over to Lady Guren to signal to the Jonin that she had been ready to go. Hopefully once the mission would pick up they'd be able to just forget this ever happened and do something much more productive.

------------
"LORD RAIKAGE! Kiri-nin approach our borders!"
Ay had been in his office, as he had been prepared to have a messaged relaid to the Valkyries for a report if they had touched down yet when a frantic knock on his door gained both his own and C. Naturally both required more information than what he shouted as eye catching as it had been which is when a report was presented before him. Ay scanned the paper up and down and once he soaked in those words his teeth grit as he crumbled the paper in his hand.

"C....it appears a reminder is needed not to step so casually close to our borders so recklessly. Bring me a squad of the best ninja we have on hand." Ay replied as he stood while C let out a sigh.

"Of course, Lord Raikage. Be mindful though, it would be downright suicidal to believe that the Mist would be so eager to provoke war after only recent relative economic stability fro their own civil conflicts. It's wise to be cautious, but not needlessly provoking." C advised before he vanished to gather the ninja per Ay's request, as the temperamental leader had a scowl as he balled his hands into fists.

"I suppose we'll find that out won't we."
With that, Ay left his office as he aimed to lead his squad when C assembled it towards the border to see just what these Kiri-nin aimed to do.

Last edited:
Sagiso ~~Flashback~~

Sending her little sister off with her eyes, Sagiso watched, with partial glee as the girl had (naturally) agreed to bring her some books.

However, fortune is fleeting while calamity lasts for a thousand years! Her eyes, bubbling springs of joy, flash froze in an instant as she noticed two Hyuga guards descending into the prison. They held in their hands two buckets each, for a total of four.

Sliding the buckets through the bars of the jail they spoke gruffily; "Bath Material, you might wanna use them before it gets too cold. We'll be back to collect them in 2 hours."

Expression frozen in mock-horror, Sagiso stared down at the two buckets of water before her...

They hadn't even give them rags...

Sagiso & Furijia

The sisters had slipped off as soon as the coast had been clear, finding a nearby pond with which to refresh themselves.

Without reservation they disrobed and went diving into the pond. The duo bathed quickly or what seemed to be quickly to them. Time flies when you're having fun, right? Almost an hour was spent bathing, swimming, and grooming as Sagiso had taken a moment to wash and restyle her sister's hair as well as her own. She didn't change their hairstyles —woefully lacking in inspiration for such a feat— and soon they were redressing.

"Feeling better~?"

Pinching her younger sister's cheeks, the girl led them along on a Northwesterly bound path. Giggling as she broke free of Sagiso's grasp, Furijia ran ahead. Her cheerfulness a response onto itself.

Sagiso sunk into thought as she fondly watched her sister, 'Good. It'd be bad if we encountered a troublesome enemy while her nerves were so tense. Mental state is just as important as the physical state. Spending some leisure time to adjust that was worth it.'

The Skillful Star was ever meticulous in her actions as even while playing around in a lake she'd been planning ahead —or at least that was the response anyone was getting if they asked.

The pond hadn't been dangerous either way, it had a Byakugan-grade seal of approved with zero traces of chakra or tampering.

With puerile laughter & the sounds of nature as the background, the forest was unnaturally peaceful. Almost as if- "Nothing could go wrong..."

Sagiso paused, cupping her palm over her ear as she listened to the forest —still peaceful.

"No jinx..?"

She stared suspiciously at the trees around her, scooting closer to Furijia —just in case. Still, there was nothing. "Huh...then I guess we can just—"

Her voice was caught in her throat, her eyes latched onto a glistening vial of...something that was heading right at them. She send a kunai flying, shattering the glass vial and spilling its contents onto the forest floor.

The grasses withered with inaudible hisses, entire patches of vegetation melting like Kai's temper when— come to think of it, was the boy ever not having a meltdown?

Sagiso paused for a moment. She flitted through her memory, only recalling raving screams of Xeno this, that and perhaps not.

Anger issues maybe? That was a question for another time. Now, she needed to get both herself and her sister out of this mess.

Two men rushed from the forest, glass vials between their fingers, and their appearances a picture perfect example of wretched and seedy.

"Oh darling, what a mess you've made!" They tossed out vial after vial, cackling madly. "Don't dodge, your flesh will have melted from the bone before you know it! Won't hurt a bit!"

Harrumphing derisively, Sagiso tightened her wrist warmers. She noticed that Furija had frozen up, standing stock-still as the ...Alchemists? Scientists? Lobbyist?

No, wait— that last one didn't actually Lob things. Awfully misleading that name was.

"Furijia!"

"Uwawa!"

A crisp shout from Sagiso was followed by some...noise? What even was that..?

Whatever it was, it told Sagiso what she needed to know. She now had Furijia's attention.

"Remember our training with Mother! Follow my lead!"

Stepping into a jog, she begun her charge. A soft grunt of "Yes!" right behind her as her sister followed. Sagiso dived forward, landing on her hands while keeping her body tucked in. It was almost as if she'd dived into a hand-stand, but had kept her body crouched instead of stretched.

In response to this Furija hopped, not over her sister, but instead onto her, bouncing off Sagiso's legs to gain altitude. The now airborne heiress activated her Byakugan, whisking out her two hair needles and charging them with lightning chakra.

She waited patiently as, down below, her elder sister flipped back onto her feet, immediately spinning into a rotation. Vials of glass shattered against the blue dome of chakra, as forest ground was gouged out. That wasn't the end of it though, as while Sagiso spun she'd taken two smoke-bombs out and had crushed them in her palms.

The rotation pushed the smoke along, filling the immediately area with smoke. Next Sagiso flung out a series of kunai and shuriken, all linked by crisscrossing threads. They didn't harm there opponents, merely restricted them slightly as wires wrapped around their feet and covered the ground.

As soon as her task was done, Sagiso ducked, hiding within the crated gouged by her rotation. That was because—

"Raiton: Lighting Field!"

Tossing down her lightning-infused hair needles, Furijia pinned Sagiso's kunai by aiming at the holes within their the ninja stars. Electricity trailed across the wires, flashes filling the smoke.

The men obviously hadn't managed to evade the electrifying attack, but it was no where near enough to kill them. It was however, enough to leave them paralyzed and that was just long enough for Furijia to weave hand-seals and— "Raiton: Thunder Clap Arrow!"

Thunder descended, frying the two men where they stood. That being said though, the duo still weren't dead. As Furijia hadn't had the heart to strike them down.

Expecting such a development, Sagiso had rushed out of her sheltering crater, her twin chakram in hand as she zipped past and bisected the two men. Removing head from body.

Furijia cringed at the sight, but said nothing, simply giving into free-fall and the sickening feeling welling in her stomach. Right below her was, of course, her elder sister ready to catch her with outstretched arms.

For a moment, the girl wrestled between her duty as a shinobi, her duty to carry out missions whilst upholding Clan reputation, and her own unease as casual murder. She struggled to look Sagiso in the eye, know the elder girl would be disappointed.

However, instead of the disappointment she'd grown to be familiar with, all she received were snuggled and a nip on the ear as her sister whispered. "You're too kind~"

Last edited:

A chilling wind blew through the hidden mist village, even more so than of the standard. The sun had since risen in the distance, red and purple lighting up the sky. The light illuminated a figure, dressed in black and red with red clouds on his cloak. Cyan hair poked up from the figure, a pale white mask with dark red eyes firmly fitted onto his face. He had a heavy sway, approaching the mist with only two red eye outlines revealed from his mask

The black cloaked figure approached the gates of the mist, several dozen guards scrambling to meet him, not trusting his appearance. They all readied kunais and swords charged with chakra, as well as hands ready to preform justu with.

“You there! Halt!”

“Identify yourself!”

The guards barked at him. The figure cocked it’s head at them, it’s mask any sign of emotion. The guardsmen were uneasy, the appearance of this outsider was alarming enough. But then, it got worse. The figure spoke in a bone chillingly deep voice.

”Damos...”

The entire crowd of mist guards perked up in alarm, whipping their heads around at each other. Shocked, surprised, and horrified expressions were exchanged.

“D....Damos?!?”

“The blood monster of the mist? I thought he was a myth!”

“Hold steady troops!” The apparent leader of their forces ordered. “Just because he takes on the monster’s persona, doesn’t make it so. He’s nothing more than a fool hiding behind a mask. Let’s show this coward the might of the mist!”

Damos raised a hand, his blood red finger nails being the only open body part he showed. Pointing at the group of mist ninja before him. As he did so...a dark cloud appeared overhead.

Black rain fell from the sky, the black beads of liquid striking down around them. One of the drops of black rain fell on the forehead of the mist ninja leading the defense. His eyes widened and his pupil’s shrunk, his body twitching and shaking. On the impact spot of the raindrop, black veins appeared through the skin, spidering out to the rest of his upper body, even his eyes’s veins were blackened. He gasped for breath, falling over face first into the ground.

“S-sir!” One of them yelled.

“W-what happened?!”

Damos walked calmly forward, his right hand still cupped while the mist soldiers before him fell down before him and the black rain. Their bodies fell to the ground, black veins sprawling all over their body. He made his way past the entrance, a slow and steady pace to him. The rain had followed him, spreading as he walked forward.

“Freeze!” Another mist ninja said, wielding a pike.

Damos didn’t even look at him, the dark rain claiming yet another victim. The rain hit him in his hands and neck, the mist ninja shaking and falling into the ground, flailing about. The black cloaked Akatsuki member stepped forward even further toward his destination. One after one mist ninja fell trying to stop him, none of them able to do much as fire a shot before they were claimed by the rain.

He walked slowly and calmly into the center ring of the mist, the constant stream of black rain stopping anyone who as much as stood around him let alone tried to stop him. With every step he strode closer to his target, a rather fortified building near the center of the mist village. This is where Damos would find him.

Several guards lined the walls to said location, each one looking defended and heavily armed. Damos didn’t break his constant pace, walking ever closer to the building, the rain cloud following him. The guards prepared their attacks before they had begun to seize up, their bodies shaking. Before long the black veins appeared as each one fell over the railing on the building. It was raining bodies around him as well as raining darkness. It was like he was taking a leisure stroll down the street.

He put his unseen shoe onto the building’s side with the same pace as his walking, as he scaled it up with identical speed. Walking on the hull of the building, inched ever closer to his intended target. He could almost taste it. Reaching the top floor, he began to sink into the roof, appearing oozing down the ceiling on the inside.

Inside the building, Damos materialized, appearing before a door, marked with a single slash. he had found it. without moving his cupped hand, he raised his other hand, one of his dark red fingers contorted, stretching to touch the door. as it touched the door, the door began to buckle, before it dissolved altogether, in a muddy mush of wood and a red substance. Inside, Kanshi had readied his sword to his attacker, his eye becoming fierce, snarling at the Akatsuki member.

"The hell?! I don't know who you are, but you are going to regret getting in my path!"

Damos Simply Cocked his head to the left, silent. Damos's red eyes staring back at the Jinchuriki without emotion. No sign of concern, pity, glee, nor even satisfaction. It was like he was facing down a monster! What is this guy?! How did he get past all the security?? All I need to do is stall for backup, i'm sure the Yuki or Mei will come to execute this creep!

Outside, the entire compound where Kanshi and Damos were at was surrounded with a parameter of black rain and a trail of bodies from Damos's walk. A lone Yuki honor guard watched this, nodding, rushing off to the Yuki Compound.

……….

"Jin."

The Yuki Honor guard in question beckoned at the head of the Yuki. Jin was seen sitting in place, meditating before the mural of a woman with white hair. Jin didn't respond to the Honor Guard, which was unusual. The Honor Guard cleared his throat.

"Damos is here. he is after the Jinchuriki."

"I know."

Jin still didn't budge. He didn't even make a move to rally the forces. It was as if he was content to let it happen, despite the greatly disturbed look on his face. Jin sighed, getting up, albeit not in a hurry. he turned around and approached a window of the compound. he saw the massive stormcloud of black streaming down a brine from the Dark depths of hell.

………

The past comes back to haunt

Flashback
‘Is having a girlfriend supposed to be an insult?’ Kiro was left confused upon hearing Tayuya’s final remarks before she departed. He decided not to think too much of it though. Not that he could anyways. The sudden arrival of the two guards caused Kiro to shift to a more serious expression. What were they here for? Interrogation? Execution? Looking down at their hands as they spoke, Kiro found the answer to be worse than he expected.

Immediately, his mind flashed back to only a few months ago. It was the time he came face to face with a demon in the form of a little girl. Slowly, Kiro began to connect the pieces of the puzzle. The liquid he had been drenched in seemed to be same one that was currently in the two buckets. He had suspected they had come to purify him with the liquid. Perhaps due to his actions with Sagisō, they had found out he’d avoided the purification process. Now they had come to finish the job.

Or it was just water for them to bathe in. If that was the case...

“You guys can’t actually expect us to take a meaningful shower with only two buckets of water. At the very least, give us some soap and towels. Shampoo would be nice too.” Kiro was a bit caught off guard by the calm tone that he spoke with. However, this situation was too delicate for an outburst. He also had a feeling Hinagiku had a part in this as well. The woman’s cruelty knew no bounds. Even forcing her daughter too suffer such a cruel fate. She was truly a devil incarnate.

Shura lead his team as they ran across the body of water connecting the island they were on to the island that was up north. Shura had an unchanging deadpan look on his face as he ran, he looked back towards the rest of the team and then towards Henshina who was also following him. "We're nearing the island, be ready for whatever comes next." He ordered as they approached the borders of the island.

Within the hidden mist village, a young girl walked around all the bodies of the people who stood in Damos' path as they're left out in the open. This little girl with her face clouded in shadows had been following Damos since he entered the village although from a safe distance away as to not get caught in his jutsu. "Man, his technique is still pretty unsettling to witness even after how much I've already seen it before, but that's also what makes it so fun." The girl said to herself as she arrived at the building Damos and Kanshi were in. "So this is where the Jinchuriki is huh. Looks like Damos probably already has everything taken care of." She said to herself before sitting down on one of the many bodies scattered on the terrace. "Dumb Akatsuki rules to always travel in pairs, what do I even need to be here for." She grumbled to herself but stopped her train of thought when she noticed the lone Yuki Royal Guard retreating from the scene. "Oh, this might be interesting."

Mei

Not Damos himself, though he was important, nor the threat to the Jinchuriki, though that was important too. None of those things were at the top of Mei's priority list. Instead, it was the common folk, militia, and citizens that all fell to the unholy rain brought by the masked marauder.

An unspeakable fury rose in her eyes even as immeasurable grief weighed down on her heart.

She could accept that their Jinchuriki had been targeted. She could accept that years ago the same made and made a mockery of their village. She could even accept that she still knew little about this man, a testament to her own incompetence if anything. But to stroll through the streets of her villages, and cut down her citizens like common weeds?

"This time...you go too far!"

Even though her blood boiled, she knew what was important. The citizens came first.

Leaping from her balcony, she began to weave hand-seals in mid-air. As she impacted the ground, she slammed both palms against it to release her jutsu. "Doton: Earthen Canopy."

Like a blooming blossom, the buildings of the Mist stretched their 'petals', earthen coverings extending to cover streets and alleys, avenues and roads. She couldn't cover the entire village, for if she attempted to she might not have chakra for the battle to come, but at the very least she could provide an area of refuge for her citizens.

Flashback
Shura stood around when the guards showed up and gave the imprisoned duo two water buckets each which by their standard classifies as 'cleaning supplies'. "Nothing but two measly buckets of water? What are they thinking? This type of treatment isn't necessary." Shura thought to himself with a slight frown as he observed the scene. He looked at the books Furijia had brough for Sagiso. "Well since you have those books you wanted I guess you can use the paper to wipe yourself. No of course I'm kidding." Shura joked while his face remained as expressionless as usual. He put his hand into his pouch and pulled out two pieces of cloth. "Well I just so happen to have these on me, whether you want to take them is up to you."