• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai snapped out of his own thoughts when Raiku spoke high praise of the mist, and possibly the land of water as an entirety. He blinked within his mask, not quite processing what happened. Did...that greener truly just say the mist was superior? This is a new one...

“Well, it’s good that there are Xenos that have some semblance of sense...” Kai nodded, somewhat uncomfortable in the scenario he was in. “You’ve learned since that invasion on your people I see, perhaps it was an eye opener?”

Reaver rolled his eyes, but kept listening on to Azumi’s relaying of information. He found it difficult to keep his concentration as the withdrawals of the ninja drugs took their bite on him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku gave a firm nod and said, "Yes, I bet if the whole world was controlled by the Mist then that invasion wouldn't have happened since the Mist is amazing. Unlike us Xenos killing each other. I bet it was humorous to you, no? Seeing animals going at it."

Inside the Uchiha was laughing uncontrollably.

For a moment I didn't realize what he was saying, after all it's not like the Mist won anything. Then I realized he meant it that it showed that we are so beneath them since they probably wouldn't have had that happen to them. Even though the Mist themselves were probably in more wars with each other than other nations in a war.

"Hmm, perhaps I might be of some use to you some day, seeing as I am a Xeno with "sense." I think that'd be better than us fighting. Don't you agree?"

Flashback
Shura stared at the ceiling of the dungeon room with a deadpan look plastered on his face. Even without the use of his Byakugan or even needing to look in Sagiso's direction, Shura could tell she was staring him down. "It's just a few books, what's there to be so displeased about." He thought before turning his attention back towards the non Hyuga duo as they talked about something in a cryptic fashion, at least cryptic to their knowledge. The way they thought they were speaking in secret proved how much they underestimate the detection abilities of the Hyuga clan. While observing Kiro and Tayuya, Shura's attention was once again pulled by something else, this time a new arrival to the cell area. "This place is seeming less and less like a prison." He thought as Furijia arrived on the scene.

“.....”

Okay...what in the world is wrong with this one? I get that being stealthy and trying to get information is one thing, but being this obvious? Before he threatened by execution nearly two months ago, now he is singing praises like a songbird? Even during our fight he didn’t show these tendencies!

“You are mocking me aren’t you?” Kai spoke irritably. “The sudden abrupt change of heart seems highly unlikely, and praises to THIS degree?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Please, why would I? If you're concerned about my previous actions it's because I was fighting and we were enemies. You know, heat of the moment and everything? I was talking so high and mighty because we were in Xeno territory, surely you can forgive my foolishness."

Hmm, maybe I should tone it down a bit. I'm sounding like he's my master. I mean, that's probably how he sees himself as but even someone like him can see I don't give in that easily.

Raiku sighed and said, "If it's making you uneasy than perhaps we can indulge into how life is in the Mist. Maybe if I listen to that it'll convince you more I understand that your nation is superior to mine."

“Why would you? To attack when my guard is down, prey information, I don’t know. Motives of Xenos have always alluded me.”

Hearing raiku’s asking for forgiveness, Kai has mixed feeling about addressing. Instead, he chose to remain silent and study this Uchiha. It wasn’t until Raiku brought up another question, about the mist itself that Kai broke this silence, as he couldn’t resist the temptation to talk of home.

“The mist? What isn’t there to talk about? There are many subjects to cover, from economic, political, agricultural, socially, the planes of discussion are neigh endless! It would be trivial to discuss it in it’s entirety- no. You would have to narrow what your looking for, there’s too much to go into. What is it you would like to know of the pure-land?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well... If I were to go to visit this guy in his homeland what's the most important thing I would need to know... wait I got it!

"How should Xenos properly act in the pure-land. It wouldn't do good for me to be of use to you if I don't even know how to properly act. I'm sure this will help me infinitely in any actions of mine involving the Mist. Plus, it will help me not accidentally offend you."

Wait, if I actually get this guy to be my ally is he even going to be useful? I know he can fight but how much power can someone so stupid hold in a village. If this is just a random ninja then I can always replace him with a Mist ninja with a normal-sized brain. Well, he can't be too bad since he's from the Yuki clan, right? After all that's a Mist Noble Clan.

“Oh that topic!” Kai cleared his throat. “That’s a very lengthy topic that has several chapters of the book of all Xenos devoted to it. Over 232 different distinct golden rules between pure blood and Xeno interaction, 180 of them are purely on the Xeno end of the interaction. Good thing I have a spare on hand.”

Out of Kai’s back pouch, he raised a rather hefty looking book. Bright blue and the cover written in silver writing. ‘Jin Yuki’s Book of all Xenos, guide to the pure way.’ It practically screamed nobility and beauty. Kai handed the book to Raiku.

“Go on, you can have it. A Xenos such as yourself can greatly benefit from such a read! I’m sure my father would be pleased to hear you acquired this off of me.

“Finally ready Shura?” Kiro questioned as he arrived back from cleaning himself up. Of course he made sure the water used was cleansed of any bacteria beforehand. Couldn’t have any impurities infecting him. The Uchiha placed the items he had brought with him back on the scroll before closing it. After that, he looked over at the sign Shura carved onto the tree. “I’m ready to go but first I’d like an explanation as to how that signal will work.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku took the book and put it in his bag and then gave Kai a fake eye smile. He noticed it immediately made the bag almost fall to the ground if he didn't take a stronger hold of it.

What the- what kind of nation has this?! And why did he say his father would be pleased... come to think of it he summoned his clan three months ago by doing something. Unless all Yuki have this Kai has some sort of importance in the clan. Well, that's helpful to know.

The Uchiha was actually disgusted by the book but he could not hesitate at this moment if he were to form an alliance with the Yuki-nin in front of him. It was clear Kai held the book in high regard.

"Thank you, how kind of you to help a Xeno out. I'd like to continue this conversation some day in the pure-land if that's alright with you. I'll be sure to read the book thoroughly as not to disgrace you."

“Educate your fellow Xeno with it, god knows they need it...” Kai instructed. “Tell me. What is it that opened your eyes? Only two months ago you wished death upon me, my comrades, and my kind. Something one doesn’t so easily forget. What event radically changed your heart?”

Testing the waters as well as trying to see if Raiku’s interest was genuine, Kai wanted to get the rest of his concerns out of the way. If Raiku was genuine, he would easily be able to answer this question. If not, it would be easily to deduce what the greener’s main objective was.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
At first a sharp, stinging pain struck the Leaf-nin's chest as Sakura began, which fidnt come as a surprise to Taiyo, since he was told it would sting a little bit. But in not time at all, ghe chest pain began to go away, and Taiyo allowed himself a sigh of relief.

I should either stop getting injured, or make sure that I get a membership to our local hospital.
Tsuki
"Then why are you protesting so much?"

Once again, Hama knew exactly what to ask to get Tsuki to be brought to silence. There was no answer that she could give that wpuld provide her with a convienient escape from the situation. For the first time in her life, Tsuki had nothing to say, the right thing to say alluded her, which caused a proper sense of panic while frustration.

Can we not anymore? I just wanna be done with this...

"This Taiyo person, this is the same Taiyo you said you wanted to bond with?"

Although this was a simple yes or no question in surface level, no answer that came ouy of her mouth could hide her emotions.

"Yes..." It was a simple answer but if one were to look at Tsuki, the way she said the word, the way she was currently hiding her hands behind her back, how she suddenly stiffened, and most of all, how her face slowly became more red, the signs were clear as day as to why there was more behind this question than meets the eye.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Well, like I said before. Your words moved me to see the true nature of Mist ninja. Loyal, noble shinobi that care for what's right. Thus I have come to the conclusion the best choice for a Xeno like me is to try to make us not enemies. Is there more reason necessary?"

Although Raiku believed Kai had an IQ which is far beneath the norm, he did in fact like the way Kai had spoken for his comrades and village. The Uchiha himself wouldn't go to such lengths since he is not as prideful, but he did have the same feelings towards his own home and friends.

Plus making an alliance with this guy might help me if I end up doing anything in the Mist at a future point.

Koki'o Kānēshon

Dianthus Caryophyllus, the Clove Pink, the Carnation, a flower that, since ancient times, was revered for its unearthly beauty. In the tongue of philosophers, the word Dios meant god and Anthos meant flower, thus was born the appellation- Dianthus, the flower of god.

Koki'o, the Kokia, Hau hele 'ula, another flower who's native tongue associated it with unearthly properties. In the vernacular, its name alluded to the extremities, particularly, the highest extremities. You could even say it suggested 'heavenly.'

An angelic appearance, beatific mannerisms, consistently diaphanous & ethereal, all these things Koki'o was not, not in the slightest. To describe her current appearance, perhaps only the words slovenly and disgraceful, but charmingly so -depending on who you asked.

Generally, she was quite the looker, Cerise-carmine locks the depth of whose color went above and beyond. Rubies, Blood, even the light of the Sharingan, when compared to Koki'o hair, these things weren't even qualified to be called 'red'. Such exotic hair framed an impish face and curious eyes, she was fairy-like both literally and figuratively, but more in line with the fairies of old, the merciless pranksters that they were. She appeared both intriguing, and paralous, creating a unique charm that drew thrill-seeks, one that seemed to say, 'this one, is going to be a wild ride.'

When compared to her contemporaries, Sagisō and Baiyan, Koki'o was, without doubt, the most visually striking.

However, with a line of drool dribbling down her chin, and her hair plastered onto her faces sloppily, and her body set askew from tossing in her sleep, all her plus-points had been hidden beneath her unkept state.

With Madoka's approach, and subsequent attempt to rouse her, the Nadeshiko Kunoichi simply threw her body to the side, rolling away from the feathery touch.

Shura glanced towards Kiro. "Yeah, I'm good." He responded. He then heard Kiro as about the sign that he just carved into the bark of the tree functioned. "Its a Hyuga thing, has relations to the 8 trigrams symbol. Read up on it when we get back if you're interested." He answered, not bothering to anwser. Casting a look towards his clone who cooked the s'mores, a quick glance made the clone run off into the woods. "I'm pretty sure those webs that were scattered around this area got even more numerous than the last time I checked. Which mean the one who's made them is still around and increased his searching output." The Hyuga thought. For this reason, Shura sent his clone the opposite direction he was planning to leave by to purposely trigger the webs to lead their possible pursuers astray. After seeing his clone off,Shura turned to the opposite direction. "Alright, we're leaving this way, those who did not eat breakfast can eat on the road." He declared.

Hearing Shura's call, Henshina finished her piece of s'more and got up, preparing to leave with her new group.

Hinagiku

Rising from her hammock, the Hyūga Matriarch yawned while stretching her body rather lazily. "Arara~ I think it's about time I started some ex~ercise, don't you think deary?" While there certainly weren't any people around, lurking around the Lady Hyūga's resting spot was one of her summons, a Tanuki specialized in genjutsu. Had anyone been bold enough to attack her as she slept, they would've wandered into a trap and orchestrated their own demise. Now that the daisy had straightened her stem, she was ready to proudly display her resplendent beauty.

As the false scenery of unguardedness vanished away, Hina directed her gaze towards the forest, or rather, the network of webs that'd been used to survey the forest.

She would hardly be considered a qualified leader if she hadn't gone reports made by her own subordinates, and this particular style of jutsu brought a certain report to mind. Three months ago, her daughter had submitted a report describing a similar jutsu from a web-user under the command of Orochimaru.

The connection was thin, but it wouldn't matter. Orochimaru or not, it was about time she stirred up a bit of trouble. Heating a long stick with the flames of her campfire, she smilingly waltzed over to the webbing. Cupping her hands over the smoldering ends of the stick, she blew lightly, funneling sweet, sweet oxygen to the embers on the stick and simultaneously sending them drifting on her breath.

A spider's world was their web, and some people...just liked to watch the world burn~

And as the embers gracefully alighted onto the webbing...burn it did.

“...You...you danced around that question.” Kai peered into Raiku’s eyes from behind his mask, squinting. “One of your previous deeds at condemning us isn’t so easily convinced by a few words. It takes a dramatic shift to change course 180°. Don’t you lie. I will know.”

Kai now was intently focused on Raiku’s facial features. Putting his hunter nin training to good use, he paid attention to any wrinkle, twitch, eye movement, or even hairs that would show signs of lying. He needed to be sure.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku gave a sigh before he looked at Kai with determined eyes.

"Look I know I've insulted you time and time again but I want what's best for my village. I like fighting in spars or when I'm protecting my village. I like doing missions because it benefits my home. The reason I'm a ninja is to help my village. What good would I gain for making an enemy to that very thing I'm trying to protect? You're not evil in that you want to destroy it, or else you wouldn't have stopped attacking. You're just following the mission your village gave you, like a loyal shinobi. Like a good one."

I hope that convinces him I'm not lying. Maybe this will convince him enough to meet up with him in his village where I can convince him more...

“Hmph....is that so?”

Kai scanned the shinobi before him. Nope. No signs of lying whatsoever. Not so much as a twitch. So what this greener is saying is true, at least this part. Hm. He seems like he really does want an ally, but a bit to desperately. I’m thinking he just doesn’t want to face my powerful ice Hutu again. The thought of that made the Yuki smile behind his mask.

“Hm. I believe you. But your obvious begging needs to be improved upon when you want to ally with someone. I can’t speak for you as an individual, but I know that being loyal to your homeland is an admirable trait.”

Hama glanced over to Taiyo, who seemed to eh having issue, flopping on the ground like a drunk fish. Hama looked down at the book, and then back to Tsuki. Turning the page she was on Around to face Tsuki, she arched a brow.

“...that one?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku slightly blushed though it wasn't anything noticable to even the hunter-nin in front of him as it was covered by his bandanna.

"Begging? Hmm... maybe I should bring someone else along if I want to discuss diplomatic matters again. Don't want someone to perceive me as a disgraceful fool. I guess I put others above myself so much that I might give people the impression I have low self-esteem."

The Uchiha managed to turn his openness of how he feels into a proof that he's a noble, self-less person, at least that's how he thought of his new words.

"Well then... I think once Taiyo's recovery is completely done Kakashi-sensei will send my group on our way. I hope we'll meet again."

Kidomaru’s eyes flashed open, his eyes growing big and his mouth grinning like he just found a bowl full of sweets. His web had some direct contact, and snapping threads at that. Almost as if something was chewing...cutting...no. Burning through them. Kidomaru cackled.

“Got us a lead.”

Sakon turned to him. “Well then, what are we waiting for? Let’s go find who just walked into our spider web of a trap!”

“Heh, looks like they weren’t as crafty as I thought.” Zaku chuckled. “Alright, let’s get ‘em!”

With that, team Sound quickened their pace, making a beeline right towards where the obstruction came from. Honing I’m on the disturbance, which was surprisingly nearby. They would have the jump on the unsuspecting team in no time!

"It's fine, just was kinda confused. I wasn't rude yet you walked away. But don't worry, I understand your reasoning. I could probably stick underground, I know where you guys are that way and don't have to worry about getting caught off guard." Mori flashed a grin at Tomiko, seemingly not bothered much by his loss of hearing.

"The river huh? Given there is a jinchuriki on the loose in the Land of Water, Kiri-nin are bound to be around these islands somewhere. You know that they have an affinity for Water Style, so caution is advised. And I still can't swim, so yeah." He grinned a bit nervously, water is high on his 'Most hated things' list right below Tomiko doing stupid things like throwing herself in front of a sword or something equally lethal.

He put his hands in his pockets when he felt something else than the roots and berries, something stiffer and bigger. He pulled it out and saw that he grabbed the King Mori card with his royal counterpart laughing. "Enjoying yourself huh? Mind telling me what's so funny?" He asked as he held the card upside down to get its attention.
------------

Taji listened carefully to Kenji, his issues entering her ears and her mind. "I see, you are wondering if you deserved to participate? I haven't seen you fight so I can't give an amazing detailed answer, but I believe that you did fine. You were chosen to represent Kumo after all and I think you made it to the fighting rounds, and that is more than what most genin can say. There will be other Chunin Exams, you'll get your chance to shine there. Especially since Aisha trained you, and she seems capable enough to survive up till this point. I think you'll do fine, don't worry." Her voice was less stern than usual and she even treated Kenji to one of her rare smiles.

Her smile faded as soon as her fellow Kumo-nin asked her a question, what was her reason to become a ninja? What did she consider to be her ninja way? She never really thought about that, maybe she should. "I never really thought about that, I wanted to help my village grow and that is it really." As she spoke, an irritating voice rang through her head. You know that isn't true, and what did Mom and Dad say? Never lie to an ally. Her eye twitched and felt conflicted, was she really going to say that? "Umm, Kenji? That..isn't the truth..." She was clearly nervous, even more so than normal. "..Promise you don't tell anyone, okay...?"

"I didn't want to become a ninja, but my parents wanted me to. Not wanting to disappoint them, I enrolled in the academy and passed with flying colors. To be honest, I am afraid to tell them that I don't want to be a ninja and instead settle as a civillian with a job that doesn't require me risking my life. I don't want to disappoint my parents or my village, so I put my personal desires away for the greater good. I didn't want to participate in the Chunin Exams until I was capable of winning, so that's why Kumo's reputation was put upon your shoulders. I apologize if I am being selfish for doing that." Her voice was surprisingly apathetic, even for her. "I don't show much emotion because of that, if I have to be a ninja then I want to be a good ninja."

Kiro raised an eyebrow upon hearing Shura’s response. He had been expecting at least a brief description on what the eight trigrams signal did. Instead he got a ‘figure it out yourself’. Sighing as he picked up his uneaten s’more, Kiro decided to just play along. “Still don’t trust me huh? That’s understandable. With the Sound nearby, I probably wouldn’t trust us either. But I’ll leave it at that.” The Uchiha then took a bite of the s’more, taking a moment to assess the snack.

“This actually came out pretty good Shura. The chocolate and marshmallow were melded exceptionally well. And the cracker has that that crisp and crunchy feeling. I would go as far to say this is on par to my cooking. Normally I’d control the fire for more specific changes. Like making the cracker softer while still allowing the marshmallow and chocolate to blend. But overall, nice job.”

After putting the rest of the s’more in his mouth, Kiro prepared to follow Shura.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
At last, all the damage from the chest-plosion had been healed. Taiyo wanted to get moving right away, but before that, he had to address the person who was responsible for his recovery.

"I'm good now, thanks by the way. Hopefully this won't happen again," A light chuckle and smile accompanied his thanks, the chuckle out of a mild sense of embarrassment, and the smile to get him into a positive mindset.

By the way...sorry bout causing our chest to implode.

Never thought I'd hear you apologize, good job.

Well this is my body too, shouldn't I be concerned for its condition?

I'd be concerned if you weren't

You act like you aren't.

Wounds heal, implosions get cleaned up, Time is the universal bandage.

Wooden limbs and your local Sakura help as well.

True...

Tsuki
“...that one?”

It was a simple auestion, but Tsuki was well cultured with the subtext that Hama wanted to imply, which allowed her to realize that her mistress was expresaing disapproval towards the Leaf-nin. He turned her attention to him, he seemed to be in pain, hurting, suffering. He had to be treated by his teammates like a disabled paitent who was going to die from consumption.

What do you see?

Soon the convulsions began to cease, his pain ended. This allowed Tsuki to calm herself slightly, finding herself concerned for Taiyo's well being more than she should be.

What do you see?

As the question was asked, it was answered. She saw someone who could go through hell and back just for a minor task. She saw the ability to shake something off as easily as it got on. She saw someone who wouldnt let a small wound halt their progress; the Yuki-nin flashed back to when Taiyo had that fight against that Ame-nin, and how he saw it as fight to the death. She saw a symbol in the place of a teenage boy, and it was a symbol she could support.

"Yes, that's the one I describe with such detail," Tsuki replied to her sensei with a newfound confidence, a smile matching in warmth to that of Taiyo's.

Sakura let out a sigh of relief as Taiyo's injuries seemed to be successfully healed as she slowly removed her hands from his chest and gave him some space. Though the almost scolding expression she showed him was a clear sign of her disapproval over what Taiyo had done to put himself in this situation.

"Look Taiyo, if you are gonna try something with this kind of risk behind it the least that can be done is you inform me about it before hand. The last thing we need on a mission like this is one of us to drop dead needlessly." Sakura said to Taiyo, as she used more....controlled language compared to the suggestions offered by her internal voice.

You should have smacked that idiot! How can he not see how dangerous this was!?
Look....more violence isn't the solution here. His body already paid the price for his decision.
Assuming he learns from this and doesn't burn his body again. Given he blew up his arms before hand I wouldn't put it past him.

"In any event....now that that has been resolved I believe it is time we part. I appreciate the time together Lady Hama it has been well....a memorable experience. Either way we need to get going, long day ahead." Kakashi said, eyes still on his prized novel as he moved by Raiku, Sakura & Taiyo while he made it clear he was ready to move out and gave notice as such.

------------
Tayuya had an eyebrow raised as Kiro offered her food while he gave justification for blowing her off. She'd have fought about it, but decided that it was not worth the effort as she took the food offered and began to eat up given any food was better than nothing.

Takato himself listened to the conversation between Shura & Kiro from his perched position, though looked lax and rather unconcerned about anything even if this mission had rubbed him the wrong way. Well, their supposed role in it but he'd hold his tongue on this exchange...

-----
Flashback
"Look we'll talk about that later. You know when you are not serving solitary with the family desperate princess there. Either way when you get out we'll talk of a meeting later to discuss the details." Tayuya said, with a more reserved tone only audible to Kiro's ears as she had been well aware of what Kiro asked of her given he filled his end of the "bargain" though she figured the time and place wasn't right to get into the details about that.

Hinagiku

crunch...crunch...crunch...

The dying autumn leaves betrayed her path, their final pleas vanishing into the forest, their existence shattered into hundreds of pieces. Such were the final days of their life. Born of the budding Spring, and dying with the Harvest Fall...

Turning to the southwest, she stared. South West held the trigram Kun, the trigram of existence. Thoughtfully, she lowered her gaze, spotting more webbing. Just as the scattered leaves, this too, had reached the end of its existence. As Hina's wooden hot-poker appeared, the silk kindled to the flames.

Alone in this forest, she shared this moment with the flickering embers, staring into their warmth. Her eyes shifted south, and then southeast, the directions of the Xun and Li trigrams that represented the First and Second daughter respectively. Lastly, her gaze settled on the east, the Zhen trigram representing the first son.

Her gaze lingered, and when it returned to the webbings, they no longer existed. Into the silence were her shallow breaths, frosty vapor shrouding her face. She stalled for several seconds, thinking, wondering, contemplating.

With one last glance to the southwest, she stood and departed for another bundle of webbing. Her last glance had been for none other than herself, for you see, Kun also meant Mother.

Hinagiku ~~Flashback~~

Fingers prattled against wood, their idly motion synonymous with swirling thoughts of the Lady Hyūga, rapid and numerous, but yet to achieve anything. Attendants lined her office, awaiting her command, the moment those thoughts became words, and words became action. The Rhapsody of idleness slowed to a minute pianissimo, and at the moment they ceased moving, Hinagiku spoke. "The Xuanwu's proposal is approved, the Uchiha will be released in three days, and Sagisō in five."

"Make a report upon the observed effects of the Curse Mark, have it sent to the intelligence division and compare it to the information we have on Anko's curse mark. We should be able to extrapolate a few things. Ah, regarding that issue, it's likely something is about to happen. Pay keen attention, I don't wanna see any slip-ups. Finally, prepare a summons for a date three weeks from now. We'll need to observe the curse mark more directly to achieve any results; you know what to do."

Slowing their pace as they came closer to the destination to where the trap was triggered, Team sound’s hunt came ever closer to the end...or so they thought. As Sakon peered ahead, he saw a tall feminine figure. Too tall for their intended target. She seemed to be periodically targeting these threads, trimming them down in her own fashion. Smoke simmered from the treeline as she did her work. Sakon grinded teeth.

“She isn’t the one. False alarm.”

“But enter a Contender....” Kidomaru snickered mischievously. “She seems to know what these webs do...heh! A cunning one this one.”

“Or just well informed, tch.” Ukon growled.

“I say we teach the lady a lesson for Messing with the sound ninja!” Zaku pounded his fists together.

“That’s the last thing we want.” Sakon rolled his eyes. “We need to stay on target. Jinchurki is what we need, not messing with this dolt.”

“Uhm...maybe she doesn’t know what we are up to...” Kou muttered. “This could just be her home and she is cleaning up.”

“....” ukon gave a disgusted look at Kou, shaking his head. “...Anyway. Let’s go. We have no time to waste.”

With that, they leaped away, making headway towards another corner of the island.

Hinagiku

The intent in her eyes rippled, shifting her pupils they locked onto the retreating backs of Otogakure group. Almost instantly, her Byakugan activated, and in a brief moment, she scanned over the entire group. There was little they could hide from her eyes.

From Kidomaru; 'Oh...that chakra color... the webs are from the tall lanky one.'

To Zaku; 'That one is from the Chūnin exams? Ohoho, quite the extensive amount of...body modifications.'

Kou; 'A kid..? His chakra network's only been developed recently. Hmm...'

Finally Sakon and Ukon; 'The fourth..? Ah? Not one, but two?', Intrigued, she zoomed in on Sakon and Ukon, observing the two different chakra colors that meshed together.

The direction they were heading in was...

Sticking a finger in her mouth, she held it out to test the wind. "...not yet. In that case..."

Reaching into her sleeves, she withdrew a single kunai, a paper bomb tagged to its end. With a casual toss, the weapon spun in the air, and as it fell prey to gravity, Hinagiku caught it by the blade. "Off you go~" Spiralling through the air, the kunai flew directly towards the Otogakure team -nay, not at them, but instead, above them. Not a moment too soon, it exploded in mid-air, giving anyone in the vicinity a clear target to head towards...if they were the curious type.

Baiyan

Remaining silent thus far, the Sword-wielding maiden finally thought it time to speak up. "Do as you will...but I shall only do as I must."

A simple declaration of intent, she would not stain her blade with unnecessary blood.

Hyōryugetsu

Done! Taking a deep breath, Hyō took in the aromatic pleasantries of the meal she'd cooked. Quite the hefty meal it was, much too large to finish herself...at least, not in one sitting. Four Fish fillet's, four fish minced into six servings of sushi, four roasted fish, and at least eight servings worth of fish soup. Pulling a scroll from her waist, she retrieved a single set of eating utensils, one large plate, a smaller dessert plate, and a medium-sized bowl. Upon her dinnerware went the Fillet, Sushi and soup, with respective to her tools.

Perhaps some people might've been off-put from an entire meal of fish-meat dishes, but the jagged row of canine teeth that filled teh Hōzuki's mouth said otherwise.

Hama looked back at Tsuki, digesting her words for what they were. Her eyes narrowed as her face got tense. Her pupils became sharp and a vein popped out of her neck. She raised a fist, before slamming it right toward Tsuki. Right before it was to strike her, it became a palm, patting Tsuki’s head as the entire tone changed back to normal.

“Then you have a good choice of moldable foreigner to control dear~!” Hama said inbher sing song voice. “Dumb, Brave, and sturdy! Good choice! Speaking of good choices

Withdrawing her hand, she put it to her mouth and whistled, drawing the attention to her. Kai whipped his head toward Hama curiously.

“It is time to say our good byes, and leave in style in the mist way everyone! We wouldn’t want to keep our guests from doing their job!”

Shura turned back to look at Kiro when he made his comment about him not trusting him. "Well he's not wrong to assume that. But the main reason is that I'm too lazy to explain and it wouldn't be very clear even if I did attempt to explain it." He thought as he prepared to move. Hearing Kiro rather randomly start talking about the s'more Shura had made this morning made the Hyuga a tad confused. "So, is he just trying to strike up a casual conversation? He sounds kind of weird to say the least right now." He thought. Shura came to a full stop when he heard an explosion appear not that far away. The explosion in question was off coure caused by the Hyuga mistress' explosive Kunai. Activation his Byakugans, Shura scanned the area nr the explosion. He saw Team Sound. "Huh, so those guys are here." He thought before turning towards the rest of his team. "There's another team nearby, we should move out quickly." He ordered.

“Let me guess, the Sound? We should probably stop wasting time and just go.” The Uchiha responded to Shura before moving ahead. They were so close to completing the mission successfully that Kiro knew it would be a complete choke job if they failed. If Kiro had it his way, they would’ve been on the move by the time dawn broke. Plus if that team Shura spoke of was the Sound, then things could get even more difficult for him.

Another unexpected ingredient being added to the mix could only add to the flavor of a meal. Whether it would be good or bad remained to be seen. ‘This will be interesting but I wonder...’ While thinking of multiple possibilities, the Uchiha had stopped and waited for Shura to go past him. Right now he still needed him to locate the threads his sharingan couldn’t see. That meant Shura had to be in the lead.

Flashback

‘Family desperate princess? That’s a new one.’ Tayuya was referring to Sagisō, who had failed to coerce her brother into retrieving the items. But just as all hope had been lost, the heavens blessed her once more. The rapid click-clack of sandals making contact with the hardened floor indicated that someone was coming. Unfortunately Kiro couldn’t see what foolish angel had decided to drop by this hellhole. Either way, he couldn’t blame Sagisō for still having a family. That would be wrong.

‘Well it seems Tayuya and I partially agree on this topic. Demon Princess is still better though.’

Figuring that there was no need in continuing their conversation, Kiro also agreed in ending it. “Alright then Tayuya, we’ll continue that conversation once I get out. Whenever that is. Oh and thanks for checking up on me. Didn’t think you actually cared that much.” Kiro, albeit with a hint of sarcasm at the end, offered up his gratitude. He did expect some sort of reaction before she left. Perhaps a firm denial or maybe even a rage-induced verbal assault. If she stayed calm... ‘Nah, there’s no way.’

At Taji's comment, Kenji had a light chuckle in response though he was quick to reply back to avoid giving off any impression he had been laughing at her story which had been far from the case.

"That is unfortunate. I am sorry, truly I am. If you had my folks you'd have avoided such a situation. They hated the idea of me being a ninja. And still do. Nothing but "a profession of low class hitmen for hire that leads only down the path to the grave" they'd say, which as you can imagine led to quite a few "bonding" moments between us when I set down that path." Kenji explained, as this had been the first time he mentioned his parents or anything about his life back home to anyone outside of his social circle in Kumo. Kenji would sit up a bit, as his eyes drifted to the morning cloud above as he appeared to be deep in thought over something.

"I know I should say the cliche "follow your heart" but I know better than anyone what it is like to go against the wishes of your parents so I know it isn't an easy choice to make. You have my condolences and best wishes..." Kenji said, as he began to dig through his personal hand bang he had beside him.

"Say, there's something I want to show you. Ever heard of..."

"Whatever you want to share, do it on the run. We need to move out and get in scouting position."

Darui's voice caused Kenji to pause, as the Kumo Jonin seemed eager to get going....well, given his attitude "eager" might have been the wrong word but Darui wanted to get going before they lagged behind other interested parties. Aisha had been beside Darui, and while she had not said anything she had overheard the conversation between Kenji & Taji.

Which had made her think about her own parents. Not her wolf pack in the forest of the Land of Fire, though to her they are her family and she would never think otherwise, but rather her own....human parents. Aisha was a wild girl but she was not dumb enough to note that her wolf parents gave birth to her, no she was left there by whoever did that and that had puzzled Aisha when she eventually wrapped her head around it. Who were they? Where they even alive and if so where were they? And....why did they leave her behind? Though she betrayed none of that with her expression.

"Well, maybe later..." Kenji said as he slapped his bag over him and moved with Darui and Aisha as they waited for Taji to ready herself.

------------
Madoka let out a sigh. This girl was....troubling, to be kind. Madoka could not judge her fully, it was just one morning & evening interaction and she had yet to see here where it matters. On the field, but so far she left a lot to be desired.

But Madoka was not one to openly complain, what mattered was waking the slumbering kunoichi up. So she'd have to be a bit more forceful and with that she formed an idea and worked to try to pull Koki'o to try and turn her from her side to her back. All the while she reached for something within her back pocket...

The paper bomb exploded overhead, Sakon cursed to himself. They had been revealed. Ukon eyed the sky ahead where the explosion had covered.

“Tch, she’s a ninja alright.”

“By the looks of it, she isn’t alone. That’s a signal.” Kidomaru eyed. “But she’s not coming herself. That’s curious...isn’t it?”

“Nevermind her, we need to scatter from this location. It’ll be like moths to a flame...!”

They quickly shinobi jumped from branch to branch in a serpentine like fashion, befitting followers of the snake sannin. Kou desperately trying to mimic their movements. Kidomaru felt another tug on his strands, his face Turing to the right.

“We got company!”

Out of the corner, a masked wearing rouge pounced up, twin daggers in either hand. He dove in for a kill shot on Sakon, only for the sound-nin to duck, ukon delivering a swift punch back from Sakon’s gut. The punch connected with the rouge’s neck, sending him spiraling down from the trees.

All of a sudden, more and more bandits had begun to reveal themselves from the woodwork. It seems that more than just ninja were after the jinchurki! Arrows, kunai, and many other projectiles were throw, shot, and tossed, Zaku taking point in front of his team.

“Decapatating airwaves!”

In a swift move, the projectiles stopped their trajectory and shifted vectors, coming right back at their attackers. After dozens of screams the projectiles hit their targets, or rather their throwers. zaku snickered as a result of his handiwork.

“Don’t Dottle Zaku, we need to beat it, quick.” Ukon huffed

Last edited:
Hinagiku

Once the signal had been given all the rats came running out of the woodwork, scattering like cockroaches. While the Sound Team had opted to flee, Hinagiku had other plans in mind. There was something mysterious afoot, but even more importantly, she'd need to do a bit of 'house cleaning', after all, it was unbefitting of a mother to let her adorable children play in such a pest-infested area.

Like moths to a flame, the rogues and scoundrels charged towards their inevitable destruction. A trio of rogues spearheaded the assault, moving in a simple but effective triangular formation. One man charging from the front, and on either flank a partner, to watch his sides. Not that it'd help them.

Licking her lips, Hina approached her foes, her pace a casual walk in contrast to the breakneck speed they charged her with. 'Let's wrap this up quickly.' As the distance between the two parties vanished, the rogue formation shifted, the two flanks extending so they could encircle their would-be victim. Hina had little to reaction to this change, there was a hint of reminiscence in her eyes, and she considered drawing her weapon, but in the end, chose not to. Instead, as her opponents armed themselves with kunai, she remained barehanded. 'It'll get the rust off my joints', she jokingly mused to herself as the first shinobi reached her, lunging with a swift and decisive stab.

Smiling lightly, she advanced by stepping into her opponent's range and both her hands moved, her right hand struck at the inside of the man's elbow joint, while her remaining left hand controlled the man's wrist. The strike to the joint was weak but quick, it was not focused on damage but instead aimed at the tendon in the arm. When an outstretched arm was struck at the joint, it would naturally bend to protect the tendons and ligaments. It was this slight moment of bending that she'd aimed for. Her right hand applied force at the man's wrist, and with his arm already bending by reflex, she met far less resistance than she would've otherwise.

The exchange only took a fraction of a second, and the man's eyes widened in terror as the kunai he'd intended for his opponent, was now redirected towards him. With his current momentum, it would only be a moment more before he impaled himself on his own weapon.

It couldn't be said that the man was without skill, for he immediately knew that he could not redirect his momentum fast enough to avoid this blow, but instead, he had to work his current momentum into the blow. By dodging at an angle opposite to his arm, he could avoid the worst of the damage and leave himself with but a graze. It would leave a nasty injury on his arm, but it would be much better than getting stabbed. Not like that would ever happen though, for Hina had controlled the entire exchange from start to finish. When she'd advanced by stepped into her opponent's range, her leg also served as the perfect buff and obstruction to prevent such a dodge. As the man tried to avoid the redirected blow, Hina's leg had trapped one of his own, rendering him effectively immobile. With a wet, schlick, the kunai sunk into flesh, slipping right between his ribs and puncturing internal organs, most notably, his lung.

As the man began to drown in a sea of his own blood, the last image he saw was a close up of Hinagiku's tender lips, soundlessly whispering in words only he could determine. 'Sleep well my dear~'

She threw the man to the side, a bloody froth at his lips as her gargled in blood. He was not dead, but he soon would be. Her eyes were smiling, as she addressed the remaining two rogues, who'd temporarily frozen in shock. "Well...who wants mother to tuck them in next?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
A lone girl was walking through the tropical forest on one of the possible islands the Jinchuriki was in, seemingly focusing in one direction.

Before I get into the trees I want to relax and enjoy a nice walk. Besides... there may be some poisonous plants I can find here to retrieve to Suna. Wouldn't that be something...

However before the girl was able to walk another step, two masked men came out from trees in front of her.

"Heheh... little girl I'd suggest you hand over anything you have or else we might have to get rough..." they said while taking out two daggers each.

"Oh? How scary..."

The girl closed her eyes for a moment and the next her eyes with originally violet eyes now had an orange sclera and her iris had a blue mandala pattern. She scanned the area around her which showed her there was two other thieves with bows hidden in the trees as well as two more thieves like the ones in front of her hiding in the trees to her sides.

"Sure... but first, let me tell you my name. It is Sema Hakiro, the one that will end your lives." She took out a scroll which revealed a bow. Quickly she placed arrows from her quiver though not before two arrows were flying to her. Sema quickly ducked which caused her to dodge the projectiles before she let her own arrow fly.

The two archers fell from the trees with an hole in each of their stomach areas. It was clear that one of them had an arrow in him, but the other had no sign of what caused his damage.

"Wind Style: Shadow Arrow," Sema muttered. When she drew the arrow another one made out of wind chakra came out below the arrow and had struck the second archer. However, two kunai came out of the trees next to her which caused her to throw her bow in the air and then take out senbon to deflect the knives. She caught her bow and transformed it back into her scroll. She placed it back where she was storing it and the two thieves that were in front of her had been charging at her and nearly were at range to stab her.

Sema took out her senbon once more and instead of waiting to block the daggers, she rushed at the rogues, though they didn't stop charging for even a second. When they extended their arms to cut her she jumped at the last moment and went behind the two. They stopped as their daggers clashed against each other. They felt a pain on their backs, and from Sema's point of view she could see 5 cuts on each of them, though it wasn't enough to kill them.

The true purpose was actually to paralyze them with the poison the girl had put on the senbon, which she succeeded in doing. Though the fight still wasn't over as the thieves which had thrown the kunai at her were now charging with knives like the first that had appeared. Sema kicked the paralyzed thieves with wind natured chakra which caused enough force for them to be thrown into the air at the charging bandits coming towards her.

Although one of the paralyzed bandits did hit a charging rogue, the other dodged it and continued the charge. Sema took out a bow once more, though this time it was a shortbow. She jumped into the air to distance herself from the remaining thief and let two physical arrows fly. The remaining foe predicted this and that there was another arrow made out of wind chakra so he cut it a direction that all three would get sliced. However the one of the arrows was moving in a different direction from the other and it actually didn't sliced but instead went into the bandit's heart. The remaining thief fell to the ground and a pool of blood forming around him was quickly formed.

Now... I should finish off the rest as the paralysis is going to end soon.

Sema looked at the rogue which had been hit with the thrown one as an evil smile, though it also showed a bit of pity. She deactivated her Dojutsu and went towards him after picking up a kunai from the bandit she had most recently killed. The last foe stood up with a terrified expression and watched as she began charging at him. He tried to stab her as a last form of attack but Sema quickly covered her kunai in wind chakra which caused her to deflect the stab and instead drop the knife from his hand leaving the man weaponless.

"Normally I don't like killing defenseless people... but you tried to kill me first so I don't care."

She threw kunai at him with extremely sharp wind chakra which caused it to go through the hands he put up to defend himself and into his head. As he dropped down Sema went towards the paralyzed rogues.

"P-please... don't kill us! I beg of you! PLEASE!"

The girl grunted and didn't draw out any weapons but instead looked straight into their eyes.

"Demonic Illusion: Death Mirage Jutsu."

The last bandits were then showed an image in their brain of them being stabbed repeatedly by Sema for what seemed to be eternity. If they were to ever wake up, their minds wouldn't be sane after the extreme psychological trauma.

Hama blinked up, noticing a colorful explosion from a little ways away. Not far away, but not close either. Hmmm looks like somebody is about to have a fun time. Shaking her head and looking back to Team Kohona, she gave a smirk to Kakashi.

“Kakashi dear, a rare pleasure it was to meet you. Next time it’ll be under better circumstance, no~?”

Kai had nothing to say, nothing than what he had already spoke of. The hunter nin processed what he learned about Kiro, but before he could finish his thought, a noise broke him out of his thoughts.

“GRAAAHHHH!!!!”

Out of the treeline, a heavily armored gladiator emerged, chopping down a tree in one fell swoop, the tree came crashing down toward seiun’s tent and where he currently resided. The gladiator was a towering eight feet tall covered head to tow with armor and wielded two bloodied battle axes. Roaring behind him, there were three smaller foes, six foot and full of muscle. They had only their head armored, and they seemed to be covered in chains.

“SWARM THEMM!!!!” The gladiator shrieked.

The three muscled warrior tossed their sharp chains, the thorns of them sharp and brimming with poison at both Kai, Tsuki, and Hama respectively.

King Mori giggled uncontrollably, but silently, sticking out his tounge childishly to Mori. As if he was telling him ‘not gonna tell’. King Mori all of a sudden got a weird, knowing look on his face. It eyed Tomiko, giving Mori a wink. Suddenly, a soft wind blew. Just enough for King Mori to blow gently out of Mori’s hands...and fly right at Tomiko. It wedged itself behind her right on her back pocket. He was too light to be noticeable, as king Mori stuck out his tounge to Mori, as if he was playing a sick game of tag

Last edited:
"And with that, I think we take our leave." Kakashi said, his usual calm tone unwavered even with the new arrival as he appeared in no rush to help Hama or her team as Kakashi made the subtle motion for Sakura, Raiku & Taiyo to go as he jumped away from the new battle. Sakura herself glanced over, thinking back to the experience at Hashima's grave, but soon enough followed her sensei's example and moved with him away from Hama's team.

Think they will be okay?
Who cares!? That is their problem not ours, besides they tried to kill us earlier randomly one night of "bonding" doesn't change that.
Maybe, but still...there is signs of them being decent people and not just murderous psychopaths...
You are too soft Haruno. Show backbone and continue with the mission! Worry about keeping your actual comrades safe before you worry over another team.
Yeah, right!

------------
Tayuya's ears perked up at the mention of the Sound. While both Takato and Tayuya had been curious what Shura saw, the specific name was enough to grasp Tayuya's full attention as she began to think. The Sound were here, that itself was far from a shock with news of the Jinchuriki likely having made it to Oto itself, but had they known she was here? Kiro? Maybe this could be an out for her, though as she brushed the neck and that seal around her Curse Mark she was reminded that simply walking to them if opportune would not be so simple.

Takato was mindful of the news, and Tayuya's subtle reaction to it before he sighed as he jumped from the tree to move over to Shura & Kiro.

"How far? And how many?" Takato asked simply, he glanced Kiro's way but once before he focused back on Shura as he asked for critical details on where the Sound were and what they may have to deal with.

-----
Flashback

"Don't think that highly of yourself Sharin-Shit. I only pay you mind because Orochimaru displayed value in you. I merely aimed to see if you were worth such attention. Either way you and your girlfriend here can enjoy your cell time together. I'm taking a fucking nap." Tayuya declared, as she had had more than her fair share of Kiro conversation for the day and given their later meeting date had been arranged she figured there was no reason to humor him or the Hyuga pair any longer as she left to go find her room to crash.

Last edited:
Shura turned to face Kiro when he correctly guessed the other team he was referring to." Yeah, its them." He responded. He then glanced at Takato when the Nara asked him how far and how many of them there were in very few an simple words. "There's 4, no technically 5 of them. They're about half the island away from us, so a few kilometres." He explained in his usual tone. Suddenly, Shura felt the presence of a few unknown individuals appear within the woods around them. "Newcomers, and unknown ones this time." He thought as he lowered his stance and got ready to engage the new arrivals. "We have more company." He alerted the rest of his team.

Flashback
Seeing as Tayuya was leaving the cell area, Shura thought is would be best if he also left and didn't return this time. Thought he hesitated in this decision as he was somewhat curious about what Furijia was doing when she came down there so decided to stay a bit longer against his better judgement.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sema had continued to walk along after cleaning her hands at a river nearby.

"Man... when am I going to find that Jinchuriki already?" she moaned out loud, thinking nobody was nearby. However, there was someone else hiding nearby and he so happened to overhear her. He jumped out of the tree with a grin on his face and Sema turned to face the elderly man which she had now just encountered.

"You seek the Jinchuriki, yes?" he asked.

"And if I am?"

"Then I'm afraid you must die."

Sema sighed, though in the inside she was excited.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do to stop me? Punch me slowly?"

"Hahaha. You young folks underestimate us too much. C'mon out, Betty!"

The Suna-nin heard a loud roar from the trees the man had come from. A bear had come out which surprised Sema to say the least.

"Oh? Well... this is way less fun than I expected. This is gonna be easier than those bandits."

The bear roared once more before charging at Sema at a rather astounding speed on all fours. She jumped with wind chakra to a good distance in the trees and activated Hawkeye, her dojutsu which allowed her to still see her opponent.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!"

The bear started a rampage in the forest, breaking down trees with its enormous strength. However, Sema had summoned her crossbow from her scroll and was able to see a pattern with the bear. She angled her crossbow to a position to where it would meet the bear's next attack on the poor, innocent trees and covered it with very sharp wind chakra. Finally, Sema let go and watched as her arrow flew. The forest beast was raising its hand to destroy another tree which left it exposed. At that exact moment the arrow went past the arm as it was extended towards the air and into the bear's liver.

The arrow ruptured right through it and out of the body, causing the liver to be exposed in the air. The old man had a horrified and disgusted look on his face before vomiting and then crying.

"Betty! BETTY!"

Sema was quick to reach the scene with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"That's what happens you declare that you'll kill a Suna-ninja. Now, you're next."

The poor elderly man tried to run away but Sema had shot a paralysis arrow with a rope attached and pulled the immobile man near her with the rope as an evil smile formed on her face.

"Hmm... let's have some fun shall we?"

...The next hour Sema was taking apart the man's limbs with her senbon and stabbing the major arteries and heart as more and more blood came out before finally hanging the remains of the body with rope on trees. The result was a horrendous image. Luckily Sema decided only to take the arrow off the bear's liver and seal the body without the liver into a scroll for food purposes.

Sema continued walking along the path until she saw a group of people. She was excited to 'play' again but instead she saw a strange group of a Suna-nin and a girl with amazing red hair.

"Hey... do you guys by any chance have a campfire?" she asked while waving with her hands stained with blood.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Now on his feet, the Fire-nin began to follow his teammates, when he saw Tsuki,Hama and Kai getting attacked. Hama he didnt really care about, she was the one who led the assault, so he was okay with leaving her behind. However, Kai and Tsuki would leave a bigger hole in his heart if he left. Kai because he showed signs of being not a total jerk as shown when they bonded over Hashima's grave, and Tsuki because she saved his life.

No

What, why?

Listen Akugami, you were given a mission, no, you TOOK ON the mission eithout being asked, and now, you have to see it through to the end.

But...

She'll be fine! She can take care of herself.
At least I hope...but that's not important, what is important is that you hitail it outta here before the gladiators get angry and turn their attention to YOU!

FINE!

You'll thank me later.

And so, accotding to his better judgement, Taiyo left, but not before witnessing a certain electrical fellow get really pissed off.

End it.
End it.

Seiun
Finishing up his breakfast, Seiun found himself having to dodge a large tree that threatened to crush him and his tent. He was fine, albiet slightly exhausted, but the tent couldnt say the same. Outraged, he turned his attention to his teamates sho were being adsaulted. Allowing his regained lightning chakra to surge around him, his arms formed an X shape, blue sparks intensly eminating from them.

"Discharge: Cross!" At once, he fired the X shaped lightning at the three chain-bearing, armor-clad warriors. Once he did that, he turned his attention to the main gladiator, letting his fury hide behind a confident and snarky bravado.

"Hey fat, ugly and balding," Seiun shouted to the giant figure, before striking a grand pose and pasting the red bow of a smirk on his face to seal the deal, "Let's dance,"
Tsuki
Tsuki reflexively cowered in fear for a moment and accepted her fate, before something changrd her mind. It was Taiyo, her personal embodiement of resiliance and bravery. If she wanted to be more like him, now was her chance. Without haste, Tsuki attemped to make an ice whip, barbed with minature icicles and she sent it towards one of the armored warriors. Unforutunately, the whip aimed for her struck her with the poison, causing Tsuki to let out a mild shriek in pain.