• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Reaver was adorned with his suit, although banged up from the previous battle. Most of it had been patched up through his metal manipulation, but his ammunition wasn’t replenished from the previous fight whatsoever, making him less powerful than them, but powerful non the less.

He let out a deep bellowed laugh at Mori’s suggestion. He had guts to demand things from him, he’d admit that, but he was a fool. An honorable fool however.

“Hahahahahaha! You think I need permission to
take trophies?!? You make me laugh! Ha!” Reaver announced. “I say they all look ripe for the taking! None of them are civilians, so they have no excuse to ditch on a fight! Your friends should always be battle worthy! Here I come!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!”

Reaver’s suit made a loud mettalic clank, his arms extending. A pillar of fire shot out at an alarming rate, racing toward Mori while the other arm shot toward Kiro. He didn’t seem to have any discretion toward either side! Reaver, the tank of destruction had just declared war on ever able bodied ninja everywhere nearby him!

Hama gave a sly smile to Tsuki, winking at her as she followed Hama’s philosophy. The head of the Yuki seemed surprised that she would spare seiun, after he tried to kill her. He begrudgingly complied with her desire. He lowered his hands to his sides.

“So it shall be.”

The ice prison shattered into fragments, freeing Seiun from it’s hold. Hama gave Tsuki a pat on the back as several hunger nin surrounded seiun, forcing him to his knees. The head of the Yuki walked forward with a sense of nobility, looking down on the prisoner a few inches from him.

“Your right to live by your own will has been removed. From this point all, you will have the will of Tsuki Yuki governing your soul. She shall determine when you will live or die, so I decree.”

He placed a pal on seiun’s forehead, which would cause temporary agonizing pain. When he did this, it would create a seal on his forehead that would mark his loyalty to the Yuki family, specifically Tsuki. This seal was to ensure loyalty, and if he ever disobeyed his vow to the yuki...it wouldn’t be pretty

‘So that’s who he was talking about.’ Reaver was the same guy who had caught him down in the caves the day before. The lucky bastard had dropped in on Kiro when he was at his weakest and if it wasn’t for a certain someone, he would’ve been dead. The reason why Kiro considered Reaver ‘lucky’ then was because of the simple fact he didn’t have the strength to fight at that moment. But now things were different...

Kiro listened as Mori and Reaver began to converse and noticed how Mori’s facial expression changed to that of grin. Kiro kept his expression nuetral rather than break into laughter. ‘This moron... has he already forgotten how I just humiliated him?!’ Although he did his best to remain silent, Kiro finally took exception when Mori pointed his finger at Zaku and him. “It’s funny how confident you sound now that you have actual backup. Too much of a coward to finish your own fights, buddy?” Kiro questioned, nearly provoking Mori with a slight grin of his own appearing. Even though he knew it would’ve been best to just look the other way, Kiro couldn’t allow Mori to talk in suck a cocky matter and get away with it.

However, before he could even hear Mori’s response, the grin on Kiro’s face was wiped away once Reaver suddenly sent an attack towards both of them. Though he should’ve expected an attack coming his way, Reaver’s attack on Mori was completely uncalled for. ‘I thought they were teaming up... whatever, I’ll take both these idiots on.’ Kiro, not even hesitating in the slightest, jumped over the arm that was sent his way. His hands moved at an unseeable speed as he performed some quick hand signs.

‘Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!’

Kiro expelled fire from his mouth, which took the shape of a massive sphere, aiming directly at Reaver. Though the fire wouldn’t be strong enough to melt the metal, Kiro aimed to atleast heat the suit up. Whether or not there was a cooling system in the suit would soon be determined as Kiro planned to burn the man inside.

"Bringing the heat early I see? And I would have finished my fight with you if I was allowed to, you Uchiha bastard! Earth Style: Rock Push jutsu!" A pillar shot out of the ground, giving him cover from the flames as they hit the pillar and missed him. Meanwhile he let another pillar shoot out of the ground at around a 20 degree angle, forcing Reaver to switch to his drills, get hit or to abandon the attack and dodge it. No matter his decision, it would give Mori some time to think of a plan to either beat Reaver or tie with him.

He subconsciously reached into his pocket and grabbed the headband Reaver gave him tight, he felt the dried blood and the four vertical lines signifying Ame. As he felt the headband he began to sink into the ground, seemingly okay with it as he allowed more chakra to enter the ground through his feet. As he began to sink into the ground, he softly spoke some words. "Earth Style: Hiding like a mole."

"Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu!"

Tomiko soon generated a large wall of rock that appeared directly behind Reaver as a means to keep the immediate escape route from being used which gave a not so expected assist to Kiro. Tomiko quickly shifted her attention to Kou now that a fight had broken out.

"Kou! Get out of here now!" Tomiko yelled out as the fireball closed in on Reaver...only for a powerful torrent of water to appear from seemingly out of nowhere as it intercept the fireball and doused it before it reached Reaver. Soon enough Azumi made her presence known as she cast a cold glare to everyone present before she stopped at her fellow Ame-nin as she let out a sigh; umbrella drawn and in guard as she shook her head.

"What did I tell you about rushing in blindly Reaver?"

Azumi had no time to listen for a retort or deal with the pillar, as the man beast clones Luna & Sky charged her with feral expressions on their faces as they charged with sharp claws. Azumi used her umbrella as she blocked their claw strikes and sent them flying away with surprising strength to the left and the right side of her respectively.

Which left the middle open, as the real Aisha charged at full speed and tried to strike Azumi with her claws. Azumi cursed as she unfolded her umbrella and jumped in the air; gliding away from Aisha as she landed beside Zaku & Kou. Aisha charged ahead as she and Azumi traded strikes...umbrella and claws clashing with each other in rapid, violent fury.

"Aisha move! Lightning Style: Thunder Surge Jutsu!"

Aisha heard Kenji's voice as quickly she jumped back, and the Kumo-nin appeared from the foliage he, Sakura & Madoka had began to walk into. Kenji fired a stream of electricity aimed at Azumi, whose eyes widened as she took note of the incoming attack.

Along with Zaku, who happened to be right behind her as the scuffle with Aisha altered her position. Something that Azumi aimed to take advantage of...as before the attack reached her she jumped to the side to save herself which unfortunately put Zaku within the line of fire. Not that Azumi would have lost too much sleep on that...

Madoka herself, along with Raven, moved by Kou as Raven moved to act as a shield in front of Kou as she glanced at the child and motioned for him to run away from this war-zone. It would be bad if the kid got tied up into all this as Madoka kept on guard for well...anything that might attack her which between the two new arrivals could mean literally anyone.

----------
I need to hurry! With those guys coming in there is no telling whether Furijia had been discovered yet. Need to get her and then get the box before those sound guys get either of them.

Sakura, who had the briefest of info dumps from Kenji and Aisha moments before the Ame-nin launched their attack, had departed as she aimed to try and find Furijia as well as get to the box that Aisha had mentioned earlier. The locations of both were in the same general direction, according to Kenji & Aisha respectively, though they branched off a bit.

Sakura first figured she'd quickly get the box as she dashed through the forest moving as fast as she possibly could, though when she reached that critical branching point...

Snap!

Sakura heard a distant sound. Having traveled a fair distance from the main party already, she took a moment to catch her breath before she moved in the direction of the sound as she hid before a tree to observe a chilling sight.

There was Furijia, prone and on the forest floor, as a monstrous creature ripped through electric wires as it tried to close in on her. Over on a nearby branch, a red haired woman playing a song on a flute along with that Kiri-nin...Kai she believed was the name, were observing with the latter appeared to have been quite annoyed with this. Sakura decided to try and listen in on the conversation to see if she could pick up on why that may have been the case.

"Oh quite whining. This brat being here means that Kiro's group is getting observed. If I had to guess, he could be ambushed. So we need to ensure this brat doesn't get in our way. With those annoying traps she set up, who knows what else the bitch might have had in store for your Uchiha companion." Tayuya explained before she went back to playing as she wanted her Doki to get rid of all the wiring with her intent to crush her afterwards being all too clear.

Sakura knew she had to act, though dealing with both Tayuya and Kai was a tall prospect. So Sakura decided to try and thin the numbers. If Kai wanted Kiro? That's just what he was going to get.

Sakura flashed some hand signs from behind the tree, as the wind picked up slightly and seemingly randomly. Then what appeared to be Kiro emerged from behind the tree next to her and began to dash forward; away from Furijia and everyone else as "Kiro" took a path that both Tayuya and Kai would have been able to see as he ran past them. Tayuya was busy playing her flute to comment though her eyes widened a bit.

The fuck? What's he doing here? And alone?

“What is that thing?!?”

Kou was in awe at the suit, like nothing he’s ever seen before. He’s looked at a few movies before, and Reaver felt like he belonged in one of them. Mori then gestured for Reaver to open fire on their team, which made Kou understandably upset.

“What?! I thought we were cool!”

A pillar of flame was shot at both Kiro and Mori, which the former was directly in the path of Zaku and Kou. He was about to be scorched to death by the flames, that is, until a mud wall appeared in front of him, riding from the ground. He blinked, not knowing what just happened. It was only when Tomiko yelled at him did he raise what was happening.

“Kou! Get out of here now!”

“What? What’s happening?! Why are your guys attacking us?!”

Mori’s words rang through his head, Raven came in a defensive position toward Kou, who was stressing at just how much was going on. A single white feather fell out from his hair, which didn’t seem to have been there before. While Kou didn’t exactly trust Madoka to the degree he did Tomiko or Zaku, he assumed it couldn’t be worse than fighting metal Godzilla over there.

He ran to Madoka, the sounds of the battle blaring as water collided with fire, rock with steel, a battle of elements was brewing. Zaku has readied his hands up as soon as reaver had interfered, revving up his implants. So then iron idiot over there things he can take us all on? What a joke! Guess I’ll have to teach him the hard way! Before he could give off his shot, a blast of electricity rocketed towards him. While not his original target, it took definite priority.

He shot a powerful blast of concussive air, stopping the attack, though nullifying his own in the process. An explosion of dust rose up, Zaku smirking as he knew exactly fired the electricity blast.

“What happened to that cease fire huh? Guess that was just all talk, just like all your moral Hugh ground.” Zaku grunted. “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, you dig your grave! Decapatating airwaves!”

He fired another pulse of air, hurtling toward Kenji. His attacks were very quick to pull off, as they required no handsigns, unlike his foe. This gave him an advantage in quick drawing moves, which he hoped to use in this instance.

Reaver continued to shoot his pillars of flame at Mori, the rock barrier protecting him from the attack however. Just then a rock pillar jutted out from the ground and his his suit directly in the chest. His suit staggered, however very much undamaged from the sudden hit.

“Ha! Did you think that rock would damage my armor! Perhaps your not as strong as I thought!”

He felt heat coming toward his direction, light filling up his area. He turned his head and noticed a fireball hurtling toward him. Before he could even think of what to do, a water stream shot at it, nullifying the fireball justu. Reaver turned off his flamethrowers as Azumi made her grand entrance.

“Heh, just retrieving that headband you wanted remember? You should have been more clear.” Reaver patronized her, knowing exactly what he was doing.

Reaver’s suit made a metallic clang, his upper body sinking in an inch. He extended his suit’s metal arms as the entire upper body began to rotate. The lower body stayed still while the upper body twirled faster and faster like a fan, the cockpit however starting perfectly still. His suit marched forward toward the rock barrier that was created by Mori. His metal appendages choooedbuo the rock barrier like a blender, Reaver showing off his new trick, utterly obliterating the barricade and if things went well, to smash Mori on the other side.

“I couldn’t care less about her intentions. What I do know is that we should acquire Kiro and his position, that was the agreement. I didn’t make this deal with you so that we would be delayed. I want results not excuses.”

After he said these words, something caught his eyes, a blur. As a hunter nin, he couldn’t allow any unknown variables in the situation, so he by instinct drew a senbon and locked his eye on the target. It was Kiro. He couldn’t quite believe it, his target was right there fresh for retrieval. He was relieved at first, before he caught himself. It seemed easy...too easy.

“Tayuya. You said he was with your forces. I doubt that the sound would have a captive that would be able to roam free like that, and running toward enemy territory no doubt. is it possible that the enemy is using a transformation justu to lure us somewhere else? Perhaps a trap...after all we already caught her placing traps. This is too convenient.”

He wanted to believe that Kiro was actually there, but considering they spoke his name just ten seconds ago in front of a trapper, it was too convenient. However, he wasn’t going to pass off the possibility that it could actually be Kiro. He wondered if tayuya would use her Doki to investigate, that way they wouldn’t walk into a trap

Sagisō

Low, but steady breathing wafted past Takato's ear as Sagisō rested her head on his shoulder. Her position was quite awkward as she heavily favored one side of Takato's back in an effort to avoid shifting around her broken rib. Her voice was soft yet raspy as she whispered, "Crush the red signal smokes..."

The first signal smokes they sent out had only attracted the group of Taiyo, Raiku and Shiho who weren't exactly in favorable condition. Crimson pupils scanned the battlefield, taking in the destruction wrought by fools seeking death. Her gaze fell into the abyss beneath them, a scar torn from the earth with explosive might. When reinforcements arrived, she would have them descend after thier fallen foes. If they were still alive, and present, she would see them dead, and should they have already died she would recieve their corpses. Should they have managed to escape...well, revenge was a dish best served cold.

For now...it would be enough to lean on someone else's back.

Furijia

Although terribly disoriented, and likely to have given herself a concussion, Furijia was still conscious and the words she heard didn't bode well. She assumed that she hasn't suddenly give blind, and that trees hadn't spontaneously grown feet and started moving. With those assumptions as a basis there were only two plausible options that could've caused this unfortunate mishap. One, the enemy possessed wood style, in which case fighting in a forest would only be too her detriment, or Two, she'd been caught in a Genjutsu. Since the former was nigh impossible Furijia took action against the latter, performing the release hand seal as surreptitiously as she could.

Although the Doki lumbered towards her, she opted to stay still, intending to collect more information before taking any further actions.

Mei

Amidst her travels, Mei Terumi, the 5th Mizukage remained lost in thought. The invasion of Konoha weighed heavily on her mind, not because she was partial to the neighboring country, but rather because of the ripple effect it would have...

While eager to return to office, Mei was aware another wild card was currently in play. The Yuki had mobilized many members of thier clan for this year's Chunin exams, and she only hoped they wouldn't stir any troubles on thier journey.

Either way, such troubles would need to wait until after she'd returned to office, pondering on them now would be of no use. Konoha would surely require resources to recoup thier losses, and,of course, she would authorize thier sale. She doubted Kumo and Iwa would help thier enemies rebuild, and Suna wasn't exactly a land rich in natural resources. Any resources the land of fire needed to import would likely come through the land of water, and while this was an opportunity to kick an enemy while they were down, it possed no real benefit. It was much wiser to send aid when your neighbor needed it and reap the rewards.

While she'd already made the decision to assist Konoha with resources, the only thing still in question was 'How high should we jack up the prices?' She wasn't running a charity after all, and this would already be generous compared to what Iwa or Kumo would do. While the prices couldn't be raised too high, at the same time it needed to secure them a sizable profit. 'Maybe...20% will do?'

She would need to draft the documents for trade affairs with all due haste, it was a good opportunity to boost Kiri's economy and she wouldn't allow it to slip past her. In fact, one she arrived at the next town she would write up a draft for the procedure. They still had a fair chunk of travel time remaining, so she might as well spend it doing something productive. After arriving at the next town, they would travel to a port and from there take a ship back to Kirigakure.

Tomiko was seemingly ignored by Reaver as he launched his assault on Mori, something Tomiko aimed to take advantage of as she formed several hand signs and slammed her hands to the floor before she then glanced at her own mud wall and proceeded to slam her gauntlets together.

"Eat this!"

Tomiko charged forward as she reared her fist back, pumped chakra into her arm and then shot it forward; her gauntlet covered blow struck it and shattered the mud wall into dozens of hard pieces that were then sent flying forward at Reaver. Given the way that the pillar earlier did little but push Reaver in that suit Tomiko figured Reaver would be hardly worried of a few rocks coming for him.

Which is what the Iwa-nin counted on.

As prior to that, when she slammed her hands to the ground, she quietly cast the sinkhole jutsu once more as it traveled under the mud wall and by extension under Reaver's feet. Between his bloodlust focus on Mori along with dealing with Tomiko's newfound projectiles, Tomiko figured he'd be oblivious to the newfound quicksand under hits suit's feet and given the suit only added to Reaver's weight it would cause him to sink faster which worked to Tomiko's advantage.

----------
Kenji cursed as he had no time to make a hand sign to stop the incoming air wave. What he did have time for was to quickly pull out a new chain from his weapon's pouch as he launched it towards the ground while he hung in the air. Right before the attack could connect, Kenji pulled against the chain and pulled himself to the ground as he avoided the blast before he cast a glare at Zaku as he overheard his comment.

"You assume they are with us? Funny considering that the Rain girl was your "wife" or something wasn't she? Not that it matters I don't think one can reason with you."

"I never agreed to that!"

Kenji sighed as he ignored Azumi's objection as he made several hand signs before he slammed his hands to the floor.

"Lightning Style: Terrain Circuit Jutsu!"

Kenji sent a powerful serge of electricity along the ground, which soon covered the immediate area he himself, Zaku, Aisha & Azumi were in with several strong jolts of electricity. Immediate Aisha, along with Luna & Sky as the trio were fueled by animalistic instinct, jumped high into the air to avoid it as the electricity quickly traveled to Zaku & Azumi.

Clang!

Azumi acted quickly, as she slammed the end of her umbrella to the ground and jumped on the top of its handle as the electricity traveled underneath it. Given the umbrella was made of a non-conductive material, to protect against thunderstorms that were quite common in her home, the electricity did not travel up the umbrella towards her.

"Man Beast Taijutsu: Fang Over Fang!"

Azumi proved far from safe, as Aisha along with Luna & Sky all began to rotate while they jumped in the air and generated a wild spin as a trio of cyclones as they charged at Azumi as she stood on her umbrella's handle eager to take advantage of her vulnerable position.

"Water Style: Cyclone Barrier!"

Azumi responded in kind, as she quickly flashed multiple hand signs and soon enough a powerful torrent of water appeared around her which coated her body within a cyclone of water which clashed against the Fang Over Fang strikes. The two techniques clashed against each other and eventually something had to give and soon enough an explosion caused water and evaporated steam, likely a result of the sheer speed of the spinning Inuzuka & her wolves, to cover their secluded area.

When it cleared, Azumi remained pearched and unharmed but the cyclone was destroyed. Aisha and her wolves were knocked out of the rotation and hung in the air as they cast glares at Azumi who seemed unintimidated and waited for the electricity to pass before she would act again.

-----------
Once Tayuya had gotten over the inital shock, she also began to notice how odd it was Kiro was off on his own like this. It seemed unlikely that Zaku would have allowed him to just leave so easily if Kiro had a change of heart and the lack of battle damage was a curious omission if Kiro did make a break for it; not that Tayuya figured he would, as it went against his goal and reason for coming over to Orochimaru's wing. Tayuya turned to Kai as he made the verbal confirmation that something was odd over "Kiro's" sudden appearance.

"Like I said, he is not a captive you moron. Though you are correct in one area, this is way too fishy. Something's up, and more importantly we've got another rat hidden here trying to screw with us." Tayuya said in agreement as she quickly played a song and had her Doki return to them while she scanned the area trying to find whoever was responsible for this. Which inadvertantly gave Furijia a lifeline as Tayuya was unaware she was listening in on them as she assumed she was unconscious.

Sakura cursed internally as she remained hidden. Seems she'd have to alter the Genjutsu slightly in order to tip off Kai. No easy task, given all Sakura knew of Kiro was that he was a power hungry murderer who seemed to be a companion of Kai before he stabbed the Mist in the back.

So Sakura made some hand signs, as she tried to alter her jutsu to try and make it appear more realistic that it was Kiro. And she figured she only had one angle to go off of that could seem believable to the Hunter-nin.

"Kai! Don't listen to her, I was abducted by the Sound and managed to escape, they are planning a trap that she is leading your towards! We need to get out of here now before they cat up to me and get here!" "Kiro" urged as Sakura did her best to make the illusion sound exactly like the real Kiro which only caused Tayuya to curse as she glanced at "Kiro" with a scowl.

"Don't play bullshit, you are just some stupid trick!" Tayuya cursed as she was now determined to find whoever was playing this game, something she needed to do quickly in the event Kai actually bought this crap.

Tayuya played a new tune as the Doki charged forward, hoping around some trees as it tried to find anyone else in the area. Sakura knew she had little time to work with as she only hoped Kai would take the bait and lose what little trust he had with Tayuya. Divide and conquer was Sakura's best chance to get Furijia out of here in one piece.

--------
Takato just barley heard the faint words of Sagiso as he managed to find some stable ground. Takato needed a moment to catch his breath, but once he did he realized Sagiso made a fair point as they needed to call the cavalry now while they had this golden chance.

Quickly Takato reached into his bag as he pulled out the red smoke signals and quickly went to work as he smashed them to send the red mist into the air where hopefully someone would be able to spot it and offer them much needed aid. Takato, after he finished with smashing each signal, walked over towards a nearby tree and laid Sagiso so she sat against the base of it while he himself slumped to the ground, Injured and drained of chakra, to say he had been pushed to his limits and beyond would have undersold it.

But he was alive, and so was Sagiso, so in truth things could really have ended up worse and he should be thankful.

"Next time....you guys offer me a spot on a team for a mission like this...remind me to say no." Takato said in-between pants as he tried to focus on recovery, as he knew he still had to be alert given Sagiso was in even worse condition than himself which meant he still needed to play protector even in spite of his verbal complaints about this mission.

Last edited:
Mori could faintly hear what was going on above him and sensing magnetic fields when using this jutsu proved to be useful as he sensed that Reaver was spinning around, jumping in now would not be healthy. An electric current ran over the ground which surprised him but he was left undamaged. The biggest concern right now was the new person who jumped in the fight, they seemed to be stronger than your average genin so he assumed that they were atleast chuunin.

He poked his head out of the ground near the forest and looked for Kiro, which was not the easiest thing given the battle going on. He recognized the new person as the girl who took care of Reaver and he still felt uneasy when seeing her, she was strong, no doubt about it. He retreated back underground and decided to do some remodeling of the ground before going after Kiro. He dug pitfalls scattered across the battlefield, leaving dirt above it and used chakra to turn the dirt into a liquid-like state, creating the illusion of solid ground whilst in reality there was a pitfall. He would need to warn his teammates about them as soon as he surfaced though as they could become a victim too. "Let's see, how versatile is this jutsu? Earth Style: Rock Push jutsu!" A sphere shot out of the ground. "Not what I want." He tried again and a thin pyramid shot out. "That'll do." He did this with every pitfall, basically creating spikes in every trap. "Go inform Tomiko and the others about my traps, I've got business to attend." Mori said to his clone as he surfaced, drew his tanto and went back underground.

Mori went towards Kiro with anger, bloodlust and shame from his loss in his eyes as he readied his tanto above the ground and made his way to Kiro's back, like a shark hunting its prey. He aimed at Kiro's leg, attempting to disable the Uchiha for an undetermined period of time.

Unlike Reaver, who was distracted by multiple attacks at once, Kiro switched his view to Mori just in time to see his head go underground. ‘Coward.’ His dislike for those techniques that allowed the user too hide underground had grown considerably during the exams. It was quite an annoyance to deal with and Mori being the user didn’t help.

As for the fireball he had shot at Reaver, Kiro was grateful for Tomiko’s unlikely assist with the mud wall. However, the chances of the fireball actually connecting were washed away when a torrent of water doused it. ‘What is she doing here?’ Kiro clenched his fists as he remembered how Azumi humiliated him just a day earlier. He was at a loss for words as he realized that the situation may have just gone from bad to worse. Before he could dwell on her arrival for a second further, Azumi was assaulted by a barrage of attacks from the man beast clones. That served as a reminder that Kiro still had Mori to deal with, causing him to immediately check his surroundings.

The mole was still underground and could lunge at him from anywhere. Considering the time that had past, Mori should’ve had enough time too set up something. The sphere shaped thing that emerged from the ground seemed to prove his theory. ‘Now where would someone underground attack me from?’ Past experience served Kiro well as his battles with Tomiko and Hashima provided him with some strategies too counter Mori’s technique.

Kiro jumped up to a branch on the nearest tree just in time to avoid Mori’s strike. Unlike Tomiko, Mori had chosen to attack from behind rather than directly under. But still, the result was still the same and now Kiro had some high ground. “Nice try, but you can’t even perform a surprise attack correctly.” Kiro told Mori, referring to the sphere sticking out of the ground. Even the tanto above the ground had tipped him off. “Trust me, I would enjoy the chance to fight you on equal footing but considering how much of a coward you are, I don’t know if that’s possible.” Kiro taunted Mori, trying to provoke him enough for him to stay above ground.

Mori cursed inwardly as he went back underground, he had to get Kiro on the ground and he had an idea. He went towards the tree Kiro was in and started to loosen the soil that held the roots of the surrounding trees, making them unstable and thus not usable as an escaping method. After the trees were loose in the dirt, he decided to mess with the footing of Kiro's tree, trying to make him jump onto an unstable tree. He surfaced his head and spoke. "I would prefer a fair match too, but beggars can't be choosers." Mori said as he made Kiro's tree fall.

Reaver stopped his spinning when he had reached the other side of the rock wall he had obliterated, finding that Mori had disappeared. He left a tunnel behind, showing that he has dug under reaver while he preformed his spinning attack. He rose an inch higher as he had disingaged the setting fully. With this trick again then, ha! I know just how to counter it this time-

Before reaver could finish his thought, mud chunks hit his armor from behind. It didn’t do so much as a dent, but was enough to draw Reaver’s attention. He saw tomiko, placing her hands on the ground, in a similar formation to what hashima did during the chunnin exams. Reaver remmebered That Hashima preformed a sinkhole justu, managing to sink down in suit in the ground before Kai finished him off. Mori tried something similar to him when they fought as well. He had a long time to think over a strategy to counter it.

“What worked twice...no longer does!!! Grah!!”

As soon as reaver began to sink into the liquified ground below him, four extensions came out of his shoulders, two extension per each shoulder. The two upper extensions were drills while the lower extensions were buzzsaws. They propped up on either corner of Reaver. After they slammed down on the solid ground, they stopped his sinking, before slowly rising his body out of the sinkhole. The extensions appeared to be under tremendous stress, wobbling in place, a couple of them beginning to sink into the ground due to the weight.

After he lifted himself up, his heavy feet slammed into the solid ground, just narrowly escaping yet another defeat by a sinkhole. His extensions coming at his sides, laughing madly at the justu using tomiko.

“Audacious of you to use the same technique that has taken be out twice in a row! But three is where I draw the line! Prepare to DIE!!!”

His giant body stormed toward her, shaking the earth in every step. He pointed his wrist toward her as he ran, a port opening up. It then shot out four railroad spikes her way. The foot long iron spikes were to impail her as he got ever so dangerously close.

“Oh yeah, she’s here isn’t she?” Zaku grinned, giving her a flirty smile and winking. “You have still yet to beat me in that match by the way-“

He was cut off by Kenji calling out a justu. He has threw a distraction his way so that he could preform a justu! How could he fall for such an amateurish stunt? He inwardly cursed, jumping back as much as he could. He couldn’t move faster than electricity, although avoiding the brunt of the attack. Getting hit by it’s aftershock, Zaku’s implants conducted the electricity yet again, smoke beginning to rise from his hand holes. He yelled in pain, his body not responding to him. He was forced to ceize up, before toppling to the ground.

He panted, putting up a knee, looking at Kenji with one eye open. He got me good that time... this kid is a big problem, I’m not sure if I can stand much of his attacks for long. He need to be taken out of the picture, permanently. But how?

“Just where are we going?” Kou whined. “Not meaning to complain, but how are we going to find our way back to the sound if we ditch all of our guides?”

Madoka has been heavily persistant on them leaving the battlefield, so much so that he had to even leave both Boss and Rock king behind. He hadn’t even met this Madoka before, all he knew was the puppet looked kinda scary, and that it showed no hint of emotion or mercy. Didn’t make him any less nervous, to say the least.

“Wait.” Kai said to tayuya, holding up a hand. “Perhaps it is worth a test.”

Kai walked forward a foot, clearing his throat. He had to admit, he looked convincing enough to his looks, the only one that could mimic it is someone who had him captured, which was the sound. Why would the sound try and fool tayuya, another sound ninja? He had to be sure.

“If you are Kiro, then come right here next to me, and I will take a blood sample. If it matches, then you can come back to the mist with me. I must be certain before I condem a possible mist ninja to death. Come.”

Tomiko frowned as she quickly jumped back to try and avoid the railroad spikes, no easy task given of all possible projectiles that had been the last one she expected fired her direction. So Tomiko added some side dodges and jumps to avoid any of all of them and by pure chance, ended up around the area that Azumi was fighting Aisha at.

Tomiko saw the incoming drills as she realized she had to act quickly. She half considered going underground to avoid it, and brought her hands up to make the hand signs, but given her evasion along with Aisha & Azumi's own battle had again brought them and the man-beast clones closer to their area, Tomiko became inspired with a new plan of attack as she made alternate hand signs as the drills closed in.

"Earth Style: Tectonic Shift!"

Tomiko slammed her palms to the ground, as an outline of a circle surrounded Reaver's position as she then twisted the area around Reaver which turned his position and more importantly the drills attached to his suit away from her and towards where Azumi was fighting.

"For the last time you moron, that was not an official battle and I never agreed to any of it or the conditions. So just drop it!"

Azumi had been rather annoyed with Zaku's insistent to reference that challenge Sagiso had made in her name earlier, which Azumi only desired to forget about. Azumi had little time for else as she slammed her umbrella on the ground as she performed a hand stand on the handle while also delivering a pair of kicks to Luna & Sky's jaws as she kicked them aside only to fall back to the ground as she pulled up her umbrella and just barley managed to block a claw strike that forced her back a couple feet; showing the power that Aisha developed with her man beast transformation.

Azumi prepared to make a response...only for Aisha and her man-beast companions to back off a bit. Azumi was confused, till she turned around and saw Reaver of all people with a drill pointed at her!

Shit!

Azumi quickly unfolded her umbrella and jumped in the air, gliding above Reaver and gaining distance on her Ame companion which saved her from the drills though left her vulnerable as Luna and Sky jumped in the air and delivered a cross slash attack towards the helpless Ame-nin.

"Gah!"

Azumi cursed in pain as she fell to the ground, while the real Aisha prepared another Fang Over Fang as she spun rapidly and charged forward; the Taijutsu twister aiming to slice Azumi to pieces that forced Azumi to use a water wall to block.

"Whose side are you on dumbass!?" Azumi yelled, displaying a rare amount of emotion at Reaver; in truth she half suspected he was made to strike her but the fact that Reaver allowed one of them to do that to him had been worth the curse.

Tomiko was far from done, with Reaver's suit turned to its back Tomiko aimed to strike. As she quickly dashed, using her, well, "short" stature to her advantage she moved to deliver a powerful punch to the back leg of the mech suit. While the suit itself was a tank, Tomiko figured if she delivered enough strikes to the joints the whole thing would topple down. So she aimed for a leg join with a powerful gauntlet punch.

----------
Kenji cursed slightly as Azumi managed to avoid the electric strike, though when he turned his attention to Zaku and saw he was damaged Kenji had a slight smirk on his face. To say there was no love loss would have been an understatement, as while he lacked Sakura's open hatred to him Kenji still was disgusted with Zaku's actions during the invasion.

"If you think your Ame buddies are gonna help you are sadly mistaken." Kenji declared, as like Zaku he seemed to believe Azumi was here to provide aid to the other side unaware of their third-party status.

Kenji displayed a pair of chains as he charged Zaku, with the "truce" good as dead as far as he had been concerned he knew they had to fight. Kenji sent electricity through his chains as he swung them to both sides of Zaku which would more then likely force him to use an airwave to blast them, which would leave him open to a diving kick to the chest Kenji aimed to deliver at the same time.

----------
"We'll worry about how to get everyone where they want to go after I make sure you get to safety. Won't be able to get to the Sound if you end up falling in the crossfire here."

Madoka explained the situation to Kou as she controlled Raven and had it lower itself before Kou, almost as if offering the young kid a ride as Madoka needed to ensure the kid didn't get hurt and also didn't get in the way of the group. Kou getting involved could cost himself or others here their lives and she was not about to let that happen. She only hoped that the kid would take her warning seriously and simply comply with her request.

----------
Sakura cursed as Kai asked for a "blood sample" out of nowhere, really who did that sort of thing in the middle of the woods? In truth Sakura expected if anything some code word or password system to confirm if that was Kiro or not but she guessed when Kiro left they never got a chance to set something like that up.

Either way, Sakura knew that she couldn't keep the ruse going for long. So Sakura needed to act, if Furijia and her were to even have a chance to make it out of this.

So Sakura made a shadow clone and had it slide down the tree and cover itself with the foliage as it tried to sneak over to the currently prone Furijia to get to her. Sakura then pulled out a flash bomb as she took aim of Tayuya & Kai from her prone position. Making but one last modification to her illusion.

"Fine, I'll go take a blood test. Though even blood fails to tell the whole story." "Kiro" said as he jumped on the branch the same time Sakura tossed a flash bomb, which soon exploded which released a blinding light which caused "Kiro" to fade.

"SHIT! AMBUSH!" Tayuya cursed as she expected a fake but not a flash attack, her Doki was exposed now as Sakura jumped on its back and pulled out a tranqualizer syringe.

"Time to go to sleep!" Sakura called out with a whisper as she stabbed the back of its neck before she jumped off, with the belief she neutralized that threat as she then tossed one paper bomb attached to a kunai to the branch in the tree right next to them with the intent to use the explosion to blow them back and buy some time for the clone to get to Furijia as Sakura hide herself once more.

Last edited:

Reaver’s drills and buzzsaws were inches away from Tomiko’s head as the ground under him changed.the ground under him spun, moving him on a trajectory toward Azumi. Thankfully, his teammate seemed to leap out of the way of his assault, landing behind him.

“Who’s side are you on Dumbass?!”

“It is enemy trickery! It won’t go unpunished!” Reaver responded, not caring to apologize.

Before he could turn to tomiko, his metal frame resonated with a loud “CLANG!” Tomiko hit the leg joint, although not breeaking it, managed to mess with some rather tricky wiring on the inside. A spark shot from inside, the leg going stiff. Reaver growled annoyed. But perhaps there was a way to salvage it.

“Tch, you dishonorable runt. Hitting a for while his back is turned. There will be no sympathy from you!” Reaver yelled. “Prepare to be steamrolled!”

Reaver’s body turned back to Tomiko, who had managed to divert his attack before. His mech suit folded his arms into his body, as his legs gained an addition thicker part of them that slated in front of them. What looked like treads laced themselves between the additional plate and the bottoms of the feet. The leg that she hurt seemed to have folded into the knees, the treads counting the now long lower body of Reaver’s suit. Then, pillars of smoke rose from the tubes of Reaver’s back. He rocketed toward Tomiko, who was only meet inches from him, making dodging next to impossible. His drills and buzzsaws going in a frenzy as he rocked toward his enemy with a new blistering speed he hadn’t possessed before.

Zaku saw Kenji, after he was done with their little talk, cast some electrified chains heading towards him. He had two arms, so if he attacked the chains then he’d be left open for the attack, and if he diverted his attention from the chains, the chains would grab and shock him. Looking at Kenji himself, he found a third option: Kill the master of the chains. He resided his hands, aimed directly at Kenji, who he figured was rather immobile or caught in the attack. The holes in his hands narrowed as a slit made the opening smaller.

“Precise Decapatating airwaves!”

And with that, two hyper fast blasts of sound were shot through the air. All remaining dust was immediately wiped clean from the zone. The sniper round of air was going faster than the speed of sound, blitzing toward Kenji in synch. The dual sniper shots would ravage his body if they were to hit, similarly to Yasu. The move proved deadly in practice, and if used against the vulnerable Kenji...it would be unthinkable.

The fake Kiro had detonated within He flash bomb zone, Kai slightly surprised, but very little, as he already thought it was a clone in the first place. He hoped back and slid across the ground, narrowly escaping the blast of the paper bomb, not bad for having one good arm. Tayuya seemed to want to continue the battle, much to Kai’s distain. Sakura has revealed her position, trying to attack the Doki, but Kai cared very little for this entire exchange. He simply ignored the entire scuffle, turning in the direction tayuya and him were going before they had been interrupted, and started walking calmly.

“There is a time and place for playing, we shouldn’t get distracted by the toys.” Kai said rolling his eyes in his mask. “Focus on the task at hand, need I remind you how much damage I did to you for being a distraction from your main goal.”

Kou blinked, looking at the weird looking puppet in front of him. His eyes were as big as plates, as getting on the murderous looking emo voodoo doll was the last thing on his mind. It twitched and seemed like it mimiced an actual creature, which didn’t help things. He let out a fearful groan, taking a cautious step on the puppet before sitting on it, careful not to touch anything. He sat cross crossed on it, his eyes big and looking straight froward, as to not look at the puppet.

“This is by far the weirdest thing I’ve ever done.” Kou muttered. “Nothing weird here, just sittin’ On a puppet. A murderous puppet...controlled by a ninja I’ve never met...taking me into the woods away from my friends- oh my god your a pervert!”

Kou stumbles off the puppet, appalled at the scenario. He slid across the ground and quickly grabbed onto the bark of a tree. Like a monkey he began to climb it a fast pace, faster than most humans could. The spider monkey propped himself on a branch and looked down at ‘pervert’ Madoka, careful what her next move would be.

Drip....

Who do they think they are?!?

Drip....Drip....

Kin emerged from water, two corpses firmly on her talons. The figures of Yusa and Lily both stabbed through the heart remained on them. She rose to the beachead, sliding the corpses off her talons. She gave one of her long claws a lick, and admired her handiwork.

“Thought you could take me one after I landed in the water did ya? Think again...hehehe. Oh it’s good to taste ninja blood after all this time. Couldn’t have yellow flash blood...nor stinking shadow blood either. It’s about damn time.”

With that, she grossly began to hack away at the corpses, mutiliating the bodies behind recognition, manically laughing all the while, having a whale of a time. Blood began to run from the rocks into the stream as blood flew down the river. Two lives had been lost.

Last edited:
‘For real?’ The fact that Mori chose not too respond and instead go back underground further cemented his cowardice. But as long as he remained in trees, Kiro believed he didn’t have to worry about any of Mori’s underground tactics. Figuring he would wait until Mori became bored of camping underground, Kiro leaned against the tree too watch the other battles going on. Little did he know that Mori wasn’t a complete idiot and had a plan of his own.

Surprisingly, the first thing that Kiro noticed after taking a look at all the battles was that the pink haired girl was missing. It was a bit suspicious to say the least, but Kiro figured she probably ran away after the fighting began. After all that talk earlier about getting revenge on Zaku, Kiro just found it funny that as soon as the fighting began, Sakura disappeared. Kiro also took notice of Madoka trying to take Kou away too safety with her puppet. Though they were enemies, Kiro respected her choice to get the boy to safety rather than leave him in the crossfire.

The battles were also interesting as Tomiko seemed to be holding off Reaver all on her own. Too Kiro, it now seemed that Mori had heavily overestimated Reaver’s strength due to Mori’s own inability too handle the mechanical monstrosity all on his own. Then again, Mori was still alive, which also said something about Reaver’s strength.

As for the other battles, Kiro observed Azumi, specifically her utilization of the umbrella. It was an added bonus to the skill set Kiro knew Azumi had. Take the umbrella away from her and she was still able to defend herself quite well. The redirected attack from Reaver seemed to catch her off guard, which was shown evident by her word choice. However, the water wall formed too protect her from the attacks of Aisha and her wolves was proof of her skill without the umbrella.

Kiro finally looked over to Zaku’s duel with Kenji, where it seemed his ally was struggling against the other lightning user. Lightning style was definitely Zaku’s weakness, which was some good intel for Kiro too take advantage of if it was needed. Kiro found the electric terrain they were battling on interesting. The jolts of electricity striking from time to time would’ve been some good help, specifically for his battle with a ground user such as Mori. Kiro cursed the fact that he had missed the handsigns Kenji had used. The way Kenji used the chains also intrigued Kiro quite a bit. Kiro watched as Kenji channeled electricity through them and used them as almost as an extension of himself. Being a huge fan of lightning style already, Kiro just couldn’t take his eyes of Kenji’s use of the chains. Just the thought of wielding an item, swords maybe, and infusing them with lightning seemed like an entertaining idea that Kiro wouldn’t mind trying. One thing that concerned Kiro about the idea was the chakra usage it would require. Something that could channel lightning with only requiring a minimal amount of chakra would be worth looking into. ‘Maybe those could work...’

Kiro’s thoughts were cut short when the tree he was leaning against began too move. ‘Since when can trees move?!’ Unless there was a wood style user in their midst, there could only be one other person that would be focused on him at the moment. Looking down, Kiro saw the head of Mori and sighed after hearing his remark. “Look who’s talking you son of a— What the hell?!” Kiro nearly lost his balance as the tree he was standing on began to fall over. Managing to jump over to a nearby tree, Kiro nearly lost his balance again when it also slowly started to fall. ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ Kiro thought to himself as each tree he hopped to started too fall. Mori was hellbent on getting Kiro to the ground... but Kiro was no coward.

Landing on top of a fallen tree, Kiro performed handsigns in quick succession. “Fine, I’ll play your little game! Lightning Release: Chain Lighting!” Almost immediately after Kiro uttered the words, blue colored electricity formed around his hands. The crackling sound of the electricity was heard as he serperated his hands. Sparks of the electricity striked out in different directions, desperately trying to latch onto the nearest target. It was especially useful for fighting multiple enemies at once due to its chaining ability but Kiro didn’t mind using it just for one opponent. As soon as anyone appeared anywhere near him, the lightning would direct itself towards them. Unfortunately for Mori, his head was still sticking out which meant it was a target. Kiro barely had to lift a finger for the lightning too know where to go as it extended towards Mori’s head, trying too latch onto it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"What? This box? Let's just leave it behind. It's probably booby trapped or something considering the Sound had it. I only came back to get you, Shiho, as I would not leave you behind. You and your brother should head back to the village like Taiyo, and I'll help if anyone attacks."

Then Raiku remembered the reason that they managed to escape the falling Rashomon and turned to Aeryun, to which he saw her headband.

"Thank you for rescuing us, umm, ally from the sand. If you wish you may come with us safely to the village and then someone can escort you safely to the Sunagakure, not that I don't think you're capable of holding your own but rather so you can be more prepared in case you get attacked by the Sound," he suggested.

"You had to have Lightning Style didn't you?" Mori was no match for the jutsu and decided to flee, or atleast make it look like he was fleeing. As the lightning came closer to him he sped up, leaving kunai in the ground for the lightning to travel through whilst he was attempting to reach Reaver so that he would get shocked. Mori waited for the lightning to catch up and dove into the ground near Reaver but far away enough to not get caught by the weapons that he was wielding. After his attempt to shock Reaver with unknown results, he jumped out of the ground at a decent distance from the lightning. He was nearly out of chakra and decided to hide in the forest and use the fallen trees as cover for a surprise attack.

----------------------

Mori's clone appeared next to Tomiko. "Real me has set up traps with spikes in them, you need to be careful as some spots seem to be solid ground but are chakra-infused to become liquid yet appear solid. Try to find a way to find out where the traps are as my time is nearly up. I know that there are three there, there and there." Clone Mori pointed to two spots nearby that slightly rippled at times and a third one right in front of Tomiko. "Try to use them to your advantage!"

Furijia

Her time spent played dead had allowed Furijia to minimize the splitting headache she'd received from her intimate contact with the tree and so, the split second the paper bomb had gone off, Furijia was able to spring to her feet, taking advantage of the moment to launch a surprise attack. With a flick of her delicate fingers, she sent a senbon flying towards Tayuya's flute, the streamline weapon streaking across the air like a bit of thunder, courtesy of the lightning chakra that areed across its surface. Her intent was to shatter the flute with a single well placed sneak attack, since she'd identified it as a critical part of her enemy's combat strength. She, however, couldn't care less whether the flute actually broke or not. Her highest priority was to take more appropriate distance so she could flee the engagement.

Hearing Raiku talk about what they should do, Shura agreed that what he's saying is reasonable but he had already seen the inside of the box and seen its content. "I have already seen the inside of that box and there are no booby traps in it." He said. "The sound went through a lot to prevent us from taking that box so its fair to assume that the box is important in some way." He explained. "Since we are heading back to the village, we should grab the box along while there are no sound around."

"Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu!"

Tomiko had heard the words of the Mori clone, and one of the trap spots happened to be right in front of Reaver as he would no doubt run right over it.

Though Tomiko had little time to sit and watch for that effect, as Reaver aimed to bulldoze her and she had no time to dodge. So out of desperation Tomiko formed a second mud wall to try and block Reaver's assault. Or simply buy her time to jump back and gain distance.

It proved only semi-effective. As the wall held back Reaver for all of a second before the drills and overall metallic mass crashed trough as if it had been made of tissue paper as Tomiko was dealt a forceful glancing shot as she only managed to get back enough to avoid critical damage.

"Gah!" Tomiko cried out, as the glancing blow still knocked her back along the dirt floor as she rolled back before she came to a stop. Tomiko got to a knee and took a moment to wipe away blood that dripped onto her chin from her mouth as she shot a glare at the Ame-nin. The only saving grace is that Reaver inevitably landed on one of Mori's trap spots, though Tomiko opted not to see what he had in store as she cast more hand signs.

"Earth Style: Mud Wall Trinity Slab Jutsu!"

Three mud walls formed a protective triangle around Tomiko as she seemingly hid herself within her fortress, likely from Reaver's view she was either trying to hide and protect herself as Tomiko considered what Mori said and tried to formulate a strategy to deal with this literal monster before her.

As Tomiko inspected the blood on her hand, the one she wiped away from her lips, she closed it into a fist. This metal nightmare was not gonna let any of them escape if he could help it, so if Tomiko wanted to save her allies then he needed to be stopped here an now. She could not let him win, she would not let him win. Tomiko felt her resolve grow as she placed her hands together and formed some new hand signs within her rock triangle...

------------
Shit!

Kenji cursed as he realized his plan left him wide open for Zaku's attack, and given he had been in mid-air he had no way to dodge it and had no time to make a hand sign as he simply braced himself for the blow that was to come.

Only it never did, as instead Kenji's ankle was grabbed by a liquid tentacle and pulled out of the path of the airwave. It appeared that Azumi had formed a new defensive position with several water tentacles that surrounded her to try and block away Aisha and the man-beast clones. As one of them tried to leap over the tentacles, Azumi used one of them to grab Kenji as she tossed him into the clone, Luna, as they tumbled along the ground.

"If you all value your lives, you will surrender here and now. You cannot win and I advise that you flee while you are able." Azumi said with a cold expression, but also one that seemed so casual. Almost like she was talking about the weather, and that it was a certainty that they would fall if they continued.

Something that did not sit well with Aisha, who scowled as she bared her fangs and began to form hand signs.

"Don't get cocky! Ninja Art: Inferno Fang Over Fang!" Aisha called out as she began to and generate a violent twister much like the usual Fang Over Fang technique, however she let out a little stream of fire from her mouth as she did this which was soon picked up by the air she generated around herself which caused it to spin in sync with her. Soon enough her taijutsu twister was set ablaze as the burning twister charged forward at Azumi at high speeds.

Azumi frowned as she launched her tentacles to intercept Aisha, but the violent rotation and sheer heat of the flames evaporated and pushed through the tentacles as Azumi was forced to jump to the side as she just managed to avoid the strike; aiding by the tentacles slightly slowing Aisha's momentum. Momentum Aisha picked back up as she aimed to circle back around...though as she looped it put her right on a collision course with Zaku.

Azumi used her sword to parry a pair of claw strikes from Luna & Sky before she just dodged a chain tossed at her from Kenji that stuck into the ground. The man-beast clones clashed with Azumi, all the while Kenji began to pump some electricity through his chain into the ground as the chain itself seemed to begin to worm its way within...

----------
Pervert!?

Madoka's eyes widened at the implication Kou had given her when he made that comment as he scaled the tree. A tiny blush appeared which showed just how flustered the normally composed Madoka was momentarily.

But Madoka knew she needed to focus, so she shook her head and began to puppet Raven as she had it display its black feathered wings and take to the air as it glided beside Kou.

"I am not a pervert, I assure you of that much. Just please trust me, I think I speak for everyone..." Madoka said, before she cast a glance at the manic Ame-nin in the metal suit before she turned back to Kou.

"....well, mostly everyone when I say no one wants you to get hurt. I just want to ensure you get to a safe place." Madoka said as she tried to assure the young kid which proved more difficult then she expected, but she was not one to give up so easily.

----------
Tayuya had been prepared to play a tune to have her Doki charge Sakura, confident that mere tranqualizer would do little to stop the demonic summon before she overheard Kai's comments as he tried to get her to back down before she started a new fight. He made a comment on the damage that he had done to Tayuya, as she glanced at her blood-stained clothing from her earlier ice wounds as she shot a glare at the Kiri-nin.

"Anyone can have a lucky day. Don't forget you are only alive right now because of this deal. If I wanted to I could have slaughtered you and the plank armed prick earlier." Tayuya spat back, though in spite of everything she actually agreed with Kai. Much as she desired to crush that flash bomb bitch, this battle seemed pointless and if Zaku's party had been ambushed she needed to save her strength to aid them.

Tayuya had been about to call back her Doki...when she picked up on the faint sounds of something as it moved towards her. One advantage basing much of her offense around a musical instrument as that she was keen to pick up on subtle sounds other ninja may overlook as she glanced to her side and caught a glimpse of what appeared to be an electric coated senbon as it was targeted for her...or rather specifically her flute.

Though even if Tayuya saw it, she had little time to react as she only managed to get the flute slightly back as the senbon sliced past it which caused a noticeable tear along the material that all but ruined it. Tayuya glanced at the slice in her instrument as she grit her teeth before she glanced over in the direction of where it came from as she saw the Sakura clone and Furijia's prone body.

"Fine, we leave. But I'm gonna leave a parting gift for them. GO TO HELL!" Tayuya cursed as she tossed a kunai with multiple paper bombs attached to it as it stuck to the ground next to the pair as Sakura's clone eyes widened and she quickly worked to try and get Furijia before it would explode.

During this, Tayuya recalled her Doki and made a motion for Kai to follow her as she sought to get them on the path to Zaku's camp and away from the blast radius that was to come.

Last edited:
Furijia

Eyes locked onto the kunai that'd been thrown next to her Furijia quickly made a split second decision. She didn't know when the paper bombs would explode, so she chose to do the single action that required the least amount of time. She yanked the kunai out of the ground, and threw it back at Tayuya. The kunai would certainly move through the air faster than she herself could run, so this was the most effective way of putting distance between herself and the explosion. Furthermore, the act of picking up and throwing the kunai would've arguably be even faster than the act of forming hand seals. Not that Furijia was thinking of that, she just plucked the kunai and threw it away like it was a scalding hot potato.

Reaver’s war machine Roared across the battlefield, just nicking some blood from Tomiko. As soon as he did however, the ground began to cave under him. Upon realizing his position, his first instinct was to relate a counter measure. He prepared a new tool when he saw the Lightning heading his way. His eyes widened. Lightning?! That would fry my systems! I can’t let that hit me! With that reaver took a gamble, preferring to fall into the trap in the ground. Upon falling down, tre electricity soared upove him, the ground he was surrounded with acted as a natural dampener for it, choosing the best of two evils.

He hit the ground of the pit, several spikes hitting against his suit. Most of them simply broke on his armor or created scratches or dents. One of the spikes hit his shoulder and snapped off one of his saw blades from his suit, falling limp to the ground. Not the worst that could happen, but bad nevertheless. That girl wanted to lure me here in the first place! I show her...i’ll Show them all!

“No one messes with the Reaver! I will cut you all down, and make a suit out of all of your bones and blood!”

Reavers harsh tone reflected his suit, smoke rising out of the pit. He scaled to the top with long forks on either wrist that had extended, appearing to be similar to a forklift. He scaled the rest of the shallow hole, making it out of the top where the electricity had subsided. Where Tomiko was last spotted. His deep voice let out a loud laugh, his treads touching the ground again. He wheeled over to her, careful not to have Kiro or Mori on his Six.

“Look at you. Hiding away like a coward and always striking from behind. Tsk! Pathetic! You disgrace your village! If you won’t fight me honorably, i’ll Be forced to end this quickly!”

With that, his right arm completely changed. A large hook around two feet long emerged from it, with an opening in the center of the hook. On the back of it, a long tube. He placed the nozzle of the hook on the triangular barrier, the tube on the back of it going further out, the sound of energy apparent inside of it.

“Spear of Lugh!”

The canister tube shoved back in at an alarming rate, *CA-CHINK!* with that, a massive pulse was unleashed on the triangular dome, a horrendous explosion bartering the barrier into tiny ribbions of ash. Dust and debris from the attack shot outwards at everything close by, friend or foe, it didn’t discriminate. The Spear of Lugh was his most powerful weapon, crafted by him and the finest minds of Ame. To shatter enemy structures and walls, desolation in any armored target no matter the size. It was used the other day to shatter a sizable portion of leaf’s wall to the ground as well as half of the cave system. It was a Superweapon!

Azumi has seemed to save Kenji right before his attack hit, which made Zaku grind his teeth. What?! It was the perfect set up! Why did she interfere?! It not like they even know each other. Before he knew it, their fight had bled into his, Aisha and her mutt clone was sent his way, shrouded in flame like a molten torpedo.

“What the-“

His setting was set on the precise airwaves, and it took two seconds to change forms between the settings, far too long to make a response to repulse the pair. Shooting them down with precise wasn’t an option either, as even if they were hit the momentum would still kill him. He had no justu that could help him. He tried the best thing that he could do in this situation.

He lunged to the ground, keeping his body low and his head down. His master plan was to stay on the ground and pray not to get hit, pretty smart right? He couldn’t have expected them to interfere, but he just hoped that they would go back to their fight.

Madoka and her rather FRIGHTENING puppet wouldn’t let Kou just escape. In his mind, she cornered him in, although luring him in with sweet talk. The puppet being controlled by her gave him the creeps, and the more he stared, the more goosebumps it gave. He tried to ignore it, a sweat drop dripping down his sides. Madoka tried to plead with him to come with her, who which he crosssed his legs and thought carefully.

“Prove it.” He said, crossing his arms in a pout. “Pink lied to me, thunder head did too, how do I know you aren’t either?”

Kou would like to think he wasn’t the dumbliest guy around, he wouldn’t be so easily tricked a third time, especially with a person he didn’t even know. Tomiko told him before they left for the sound to be careful, so that’s what he was going to do!

Kai rolled his eyes at Tayuya’s luck day comment. He had grabbed a poisoned senbon out of his sleeve, no one able to see what he was pulling out.

“If anyone was having a lucky day, it was you. There were a dozen ways you could have died, and you would have if you continued to fight with me. That’s for sure.”

He was ready to assasinate tayuya right then and there with a singular strike of a poison senbon to the back, but then she rather vulgarly agreed to putting reaching Kiro’s position on top priority. He changed his mind, withdrawing the senbon to use for later. He followed tayuya’s que, sneaking about careful not to make a sound. Under the smoke cover, he weaved across the forest branches, with a new invigoration that he must be getting close. Kiro...Hang in there

‘As expected of a coward.’ Once again, Mori chose too run away when he knew he was outmatched. It was a pathetic display of willpower from the once confident Iwa Nin. Kiro wondered if it was even worth bothering to go after Mori, let alone expending the tiny amount of chakra he already had.

As for the chain of lightning that had been sent Mori’s way, it was now directed at Reaver. However, rather than cancel out the jutsu, Kiro just let it go on to see what effect it might have on Reaver’s armor. Luckily for Reaver, it seemed that the ground beneath him caved in just in time for him to avoid the lightning. Immediately, Kiro’s suspicions led him straight too Mori. ‘It seems the coward still has a few tricks up his sleeve.’ The pit was definitely Mori’s doing and Kiro’s next thought was if there were any other ‘traps’ the Iwa Nin has set up. However, before Kiro could even begin to further analyze his surroundings, Reaver came back out of his hole with a vengeance. Kiro watched as Reaver’s right arm transformed into some type of mechanism, the sound of energy coming from the tube. “What the hell is that?”

“Spear of Lugh!”

Kiro hadn’t expected Reaver too actually answer his question as fast as he did. That’s when Kiro realized Reaver wasn’t talking to him. “Oh shit!” Almost as soon as the massive pulse was unleashed, Kiro dove to the ground too somewhat protect himself from the horrendous blast. The trees that had already been uprooted by Mori were blown away by the blast. Dust covered the area like a blanket as debris still continued too rain. Kiro felt himself being pelted by stray debris but nothing being severely damaged. The only good thing that could possibly come out of this was if Reaver had managed too wipe out a few of the enemy.

"Holy-! He had that in his arsenal? I got lucky last time." Mori got up from the ground and used the dust to cover his approach on Kiro, sneaking towards it and pissed about his low chakra capacity. "I need to work on that if I survive this." He got closer to his target and decided that he would lose if they would use any jutsu, his swords would reveal him and they were a bit too heavy for this scenario. He settled on taijutsu, hoping that Kiro would be unable to use jutsu when caught up in a fist fight. He approached silently from behind and prepared to slug his opponent in the back of his head.

Mori's clone got destroyed by the attack from Reaver and dispersed, sending its recorded data towards Mori. His pupils dilated as he stopped his attack and used the dust as cover as he went to get Tomiko. "Damn it all! She better be alive!"

Indeed, Zaku's strategy of "drop down and hope they ignore him" seemed to have worked, as Aisha circled over Zaku and charged at Azumi once more. Azumi scowled a bit, and got her own hand signs ready in defense...

"Look, I know you think we're all lying to you and such. But trust me I am being honest. You could ask Zaku if you want I am sure he'd prefer you were in a safe place. Just trust me, for his sake for everyone's sake." Madoka pleaded as she tried to get her, admittedly from Kou's view, "scary" puppet to be more inviting to get him on it. Regardless she needed to get Kou to safety...

Kenji focused on moving his chain with his little electromagnetic pulse as he aimed to try and get under Zaku's position while the latter appeared to have all but forgotten about him. If Kenji could get the electric chain up he could secure him from his position and then...

Boom!
A thunderous explosion rocketed the area and caught the attention of...well nearly everyone as they all glanced over to where Tomiko & Reaver were having their own battle as Tomiko's earth triangle was reduced to ashes. And from their view, Tomiko along with it. Madoka's eyes widened as she had an expression that captured the horror of what she believed she had see happen to her friend.

"TOMIKO!"

-----
In truth, Tomiko was not dead. Not yet anyhow.

After Tomiko had set up the earth triangle, she just as quickly burrowed underneath it as she intended to use the little shelter as a decoy while she would aim to appear behind Reaver. Her plan so far seemed to work, as she already began to make her way back up closer to the surface...before she felt a rumble, as while most of the explosion spread out along the surface some of the blast found its way through the hole she had used to burrow underground and the blazing blast began to follow her as Tomiko felt the vibrations and knew she had little time to act on this.

Using the dirt and rocks around her, Tomiko became inspired as she quickly brought her hands together within her tunnel and formed quick hand signs.

"Earth Style: Earth Armor Jutsu!"

The various amounts of rocks, dirt and other earthly elements within her tunnel began to stick to Tomiko and quickly formed a make-shift suit of armor which completed just as the light of the explosion shinned below Tomiko as it raced up the tunnel to close in on her. With little other option, Tomiko held up a guard and braced herself as the explosive force rammed into her and drove her through the remaining feet of dirt as she was soon blasted out of her hole as she was shot into the air before the rock-covered girl came crashing back down to the ground with a thump.

The rock and dirt quickly eroded off her body as it was blasted to bits, the make shift armor was a relative new technique she had yet to use due to its experimental nature. And the fact she had to rush its completion meant it was a far cry from full power. Something evident as Tomiko's body appeared covered with some burns as well as the fact that blood dripped from over her left eye as she lied prone on her belly. Still, the armor had kept Tomiko from being blasted to kingdom dome and the Iwa-nin began to amazingly stir as she tilted her head up and gazed upon the metal monster before her. A monster that oddly reflected the beast in her nightmares. Tomiko could practically feel the cold gaze of Kiro in those cruel dreams quite well even when faced with something even worse them him. Because his harsh words seemed to echo the situation she was faced with.

"Just give up! Accept reality, accept your place and fall already!"
However, as Tomiko had done quite stubbornly in the past, she slowly made her way back to her feet once more as she cast a glare at Reaver. Blood continued to drip over her left eye, injuries visible for all to see as she took a moment to wipe it away before she faced Reaver...and offered a small smirk.

"You talk a big game for someone who hides in that toy suit. Even after your big bang, I am still standing. This little baby cut is nothing you hear me! This is far from over I promise you that!" Tomiko yelled out as she assumed a battle position, much to Azumi's surprise as she frowned while she and the other nin watching observed.

Foolish girl. She should realize she is outmatched, yet she is intent on taunting him and still fighting? She must have a death wish, there is no reason to continue fighting a losing battle...

"Earth Style: Avalanche Rumble Jutsu!"

Tomiko lifted both her arms up, and the ground ahead of her seemed to rise a bit in response before she then extended her arms forward as a shockwave seemed to crack the ground ahead of her; sending a wave of rocks, dirt and dust in a straight path towards Reaver with the intent to both pulverize the Ame-nin and try to push him back towards another of Mori's traps.

Tomiko's inspired stand seemed to have an unintended effect, as Madoka made the decision to move away from Kou as she jumped on Raven's back and flew towards Reaver and Tomiko.

"Zaku! Get Kou out of here!" Madoka called out before she flew over Reaver as Tomiko's avalanche wave charged at him. She saw what Tomiko aimed to due, and offered aid as she pumped chakra through her body & chakra threads to the puppet as it extended a pair of arm blades.

"Wind Style: Current Cutter Jutsu!"

Madoka moved her puppet as it swung its blades in the air and a pair of air slashes traveled and mixed in with Tomiko's avalanche as it advanced towards Reaver.

Madoka was not the only who desired to jump in, as Aisha and her man-beast companions Luna & Sky began to advance only for them to be forced back as Azumi just missed crushing Aisha with the tip of her umbrella. Azumi shot a glare to the Inuzuka & her wolves.

"Think it would be so simple to..."

Azumi's words were cut off when an electric chain, the one intended for Zaku, emerged from the ground below her instead and tried to wrap around her. Azumi's eyes widened as she extended her umbrella to push back against the electric chain; her teeth grit as she was stuck in place to prevent the voltage of the chain from reaching her as she cast a glare to Kenji who held the the other end of the chain from the other hole of the make-shift chain tunnel as he offered a smirk to her.

"A bit tied up at the moment? Go ahead Aisha, I got this one." Kenji said as Aisha nodded as she as well as Luna & Sky charged ahead to join the Reaver battle as the real Aisha began to form hand signs while her two companions began to spin in place.

"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

"Man Beast Taijutsu: Fang Over Fang!"

Aisha added a fireball to the mix of attacks that charged towards Reaver, while Luna & Sky aimed to spin and crash into Reaver only after he'd be pushed into the trap should he actually be forced there.

----------
Tayuya was prepared to lead Kai forward, but once more she heard the faint sound of an object threw that air as she glanced back at Furijia only to see the same kunai she tossed at her in mid air between them as the prone girl tossed it back. Tayuya cursed as she pulled out a second kunai and tossed it at the one covered with the flickering paper bombs. Tayuya then jumped back and motioned for Kai to do the same.

That little bi...!

Tayuya's thoughts were cut off as an explosion after her kunai struck the other and forced it down to the ground that then exploded between where she & Kai had been as well as where Furijia and Sakura's clone had been; with the clone covered Furijia's body to protect against the shockwave of the explosion.

Tayuya herself was knocked back in the air from it, but managed to alter her position mid-air as she landed on a tree branch of a distant tree. Tayuya glanced over towards Kai, unsure if he was struck by the shockwave or not but felt the need to comment anyway.

"Hum, for a Hunter-nin you are far from observant." Tayuya complained before the rumble of another far more distant explosion was felt which confused the Oto-nin as she glanced in the direction where she felt the rumbling.

Damn it...I think that one was at that air blower's camp...

‘Disgusting.’ Kiro thought to himself as he began wiping some of the dirt of his precious skin. Though he was standing up now, the dust was so heavy in his area that he could barely see a few feet in front of him. However, he highly doubted someone would actually be so cowardly too attack him with everything like this. ‘I swear, if this got into my hair-‘ Kiro wasn’t able to even finish his thoughts as he was slugged in the back of his head. The wind was knocked out of him as he fell to his knees before completely collapsing. In his mind, there was only one person would stoop down to such a level. ‘That coward, I’ll get him back for this...’ Those were his last thoughts before he completely blacked out.

The rashomon slammed into the round, shattering tee trunks and creating a loud sound that resonated throughout the forest *CRAAAASH!!!* the rashomon smashed, the fate of it’s target left up to debate. An entire quarter mile of land was desolated, smothered by the large gate
"That was really close, we got really lucky there....Hey, is that the box we were after?”
"What? This box? Let's just leave it behind. It's probably booby trapped or something considering the Sound had it. I only came back to get you, Shiho, as I would not leave you behind. You and your brother should head back to the village like Taiyo, and I'll help if anyone attacks....Thank you for rescuing us, umm, ally from the sand. If you wish you may come with us safely to the village and then someone can escort you safely to the Sunagakure, not that I don't think you're capable of holding your own but rather so you can be more prepared in case you get attacked by the Sound," he suggested.
"I have already seen the inside of that box and there are no booby traps in it. The sound went through a lot to prevent us from taking that box so its fair to assume that the box is important in some way. Since we are heading back to the village, we should grab the box along while there are no sound around."

Aeryun took several long breathes as the wind died down from the crashing gate that smashed down just behind them. It was a miracle they all made it out alive. She didn't want to consider what might have happened if she hadn't shown up and offered her help. For a moment though they were too distracted with something else, and Aeyrun followed their gaze to see a random box large enough to fit several gallons of water in it. Being from such a dry country of course the first thing she'd think of was water. As she looked at it more closely she could tell it was important to the Leaf Shinobi. And if the Sound was their enemy -connecting the dots between their headbands and their attackers- then it was safe to say that box should be important to her too.

"Listen, I can help get you away from here. But I need to find my allies. Have you seen other Sand ninja? They'd be about your age. Maybe a little older."

Looking away from the small few ahead of her she turned her attention behind her for a moment to see what had become of the Sound ninja. Aeryun had done nothing to stop him; perhaps he used the gate summon as a way to escape? Or perhaps he was still out there, planning his next move. But would he dare attack Aeryun not knowing anything about her? What new threats could she have hidden behind her long purple sleeves?

Reaver witnessed the form of Tomiko, covered in blood and cuts along her body, standing before him with one eye open. What? She shouldnt be able to survive that let alone stand! This stamina... Reaver growled, his last charge for the Spear of Lugh was used up in the last attack. The Spear folded back into his armor, exchanging itself for long steel rod that seemed extremely thick and blunt, in a rectangular shape. It’s purpose was unknown. After Tomiko spoke however, she roared to life, casting a set of handsigns.

"Earth Style: Avalanche Rumble Jutsu!"

An cascading effect of debris and rocks came his way, ripping up the ground in the process. She was enveloped in a newfound determination, her attack hitting Reaver’s dense exosuit, but not seeming to stop. It continued to hit against him, although no visual damage seemed to occur. It began to push him back despite the heavy weight of his suit. As it was, the attack was blunt, which blunt attacks rarely did much to his suit in the first place.

"Wind Style: Current Cutter Jutsu!"

“Ngh....nggggghhh!!!”

The surprising addition of the wind justu mixed with the avalanche produced more power from the combination. The combo justu of both Tomiko and Madoka slammed against him. He struggled against it, the force now too great to keep himself stationary. He skidded across the ground, the wind mixture slicing small gashes into the armor of his suit. His armored cockpit began to crack, the steel netting that concealed his location began to break apart, revealing the glass casing underneath, his face breathing heavily on a gas mask.

As the blast of rock debris and air subsided, Reaver adjusted himself. His treads revving up and the smoke pumping out of the tubes on his back. The puppet one would cause a lot of trouble if left unattended. I doubt the earthen coward has much strength left in her, she’ll die of blood loss soon. The best bet is to take out one at a time. The puppet user goes next!!

“You come at me with wood? You insult me!” Reaver announced to Madoka, his eyes twitching. “Your pathetic doll pails in comparison to the might of the Reaver! Splatter!!”

He jetted away from Aisha’s dogs, his treads and fuel launching him around the parimeter of the fighting ground. The fireball tracked him somewhat, just barley hitting some of his arm and treads, those parts of his suit lighting on fire. Now reaver was a steamrolling, Flaming, blitzing, death machine!

He shredded right towards Madoka at alarming speeds. He brought out both of his hands. The thick rectangular rod on his right arm aimed directly for the puppet, trying the shatter the wooden puppet into pieces. His left arm aimed it’s wrist directly at it’s puppeteer, a compartment opening up. His wrists kicked back as four railroad spikes hurled toward Madoka. It was a multipronged assault, Reaver’s speed was going on a warpath to both the puppet and her, the battering ram attacking the puppet, and the four rail road spikes attacking Madoka. It had seemed she was becoming overwhelmed with 3 different attacks simulatiously

Zaku thankfully had been close to the ground during the shockwave of the Spear of Lugh. He had his face covered from the heaps of dust and debris. Being the furthest from the attack helped things, but what he couldn’t stand was the sound. He had very sensitive hearing, and it could be easily aggravated by such howling sounds. His hearing went completely out for a few seconds, his ears ringing in his head. He blinked back, the explosion had settled. Familiar person stood before him, his hearing slowly restored just enough to hear her words.

"Zaku! Get Kou out of here!"

Zaku looked up at Madoka, who didn’t seem the least bit interested in attacking him, but was still concerned with Kou’s well being. He remembered him and Madoka shared a comradery during the chunnin exams, working on the same team during the forest of death, sharing food, and even helping her up during the third exam after a fight. One of the opponet’s he fought that he didn’t think of in a condescending manner. Could it be...that she still felt the same way about him? Even though he’s with Orochimaru?

Snap out of it Zaku, you have to escort Orochimaru. He mustn’t be allowed to die, Kabuto would have my head. I should just grab Kou and get out of here. Zaku turned around to leave, that is before reaver revved up his war machine and hurled her way. Part of him was telling to go on with the mission, but another part of him hesitated, looking to the battle going under way. Reaver charged headlong into battle, shooting four railroad spikes her way. His eyes widened as she couldn’t possibly counter all of those possible attacks. He turned around to face the treeline, the fight to his back. He face was shrouded, his true expression unknown. He raised his hands behind him, his airwaves revving up.

“....Decapatating airwaves!”

Within a second, his blast had been poured in with a lot of chakra. He hurled at super fast speeds out of the battle and into the trees, as well as a powerful concusive force of air heading straight for Madoka. It was to hit Madoka, sending her out of the path of the railroad spikes, but hitting tree, something far less lethal. Was it a coincidence? Maybe. Who could tell?

“Where...did she go?”

Kou was relieved that Madoka had left, pretty sure if he followed her, he’d never be heard of again. His thoughts were cut short by the resonating of an explosion. He was behind a tree, away from the battle so he just kept his eyes clenched shut as the dust flew by.

“Wha- what was THAT??”

As the dust cleared, he peered off the tree to see a bloodied Tomiko, standing defiantly against Reaver. Even after that attack, her enduring conviction didn’t waver. Kou couldn’t believe his eyes. Could Tomiko, the rock king who had overcome paralysis...die here?

Before he had time to think, his tree began to shake, its footing beginning to sink into the ground. It was Mori’s tactic to beat Kiro, although Kou wouldn’t know. He staggered before falling off the tree branch. Mid fall, a blur raced across the tree floor. Zaku had shot across the field, ran up the tree and grabbed Kou, all within a couple seconds. The momentum he shot with the airwaves had been enough for him to accomplish this feat. Kou rubbed his teary eyes after being caught by Zaku, the image of the bloody Tomiko haunted him.

“B-boss...” Kou muttered. “We should help her.”

Zaku was quiet for a long few seconds before replying, his face hidden. “She has others to help her, she’ll be alright.

“B-But Boss! How can she?!”

Kou stared back, still being carried by the Zaku, who was albeit slowing down. His teary eyes watching tomiko’s figure disappear into another attack she created. He felt so powerless, her friends having to get banged up trying to save him and others. A single tear fell from his eye, his shock preventing him from uttering another word.

As Zaku and Kou faded in the distance, a lone white feather lay where Kou had once been in the branches. Suddenly, the white feather began to Dimly glow...

Tayuya had motioned Kai to move to her location, as she had a trick up her slave to combat their hyuga friend. He hesitantly complied, junking to her position before an explosion erupted, caused by explosive tags. Shortly after, tayuya gave him a snarky remark, which he could care less for.

“Hold your tounge Xeno, or you may find yourself without it.”

He heard yet another explosion, coming from nearby. Another battle had erupted, was it Kiro? Most likely, as it was near the position tayuya had told him about. He increased his pace, flying past tayuya with a refueled determination, darting across the trees in a a full on break to the site

Last edited:
Kenji continued to tighten the pull of the chain as Azumi only had the umbrella to keep the electric chain from her body as she gritted her teeth and tried to think of a solution. As she scrambled to think, she took note of the chain as it had sprouted from underground. Through a hole that led right to Kenji.

Azumi acted quickly, as she altered the position of her sword and held it out side to side. From Kenji's view, she simply was trying to make more space on the sides unaware of the face she brought her hands together behind the cover of the umbrella.

"Alright, call off your metal pet and I can consider letting you..." Kenji started to say before his eyes widened and he lost his grip on the electric chain.

I...I can't move!

Azumi smirked as her liquid shadow secured itself firmly on Kenji, having traveled through the hole towards Kenji and latched onto his shadow before it wrapped around his body. The chain that once threatened to constrict around Azumi dropped harmlessly to the ground as she tilted her head which caused Kenji to do the same as they looked each other in the eye.

"Security is one's greatest enemy, never forget that before you decide if your opponent is bested." Azumi said as she lectured Kenji before she glanced over at Reaver's fight. Despite the reinforcements, it appeared he had the situation handled as Azumi shifted her focus to the prone body of Kiro. From a technical standpoint, Azumi was an "ally" with the Sound and by extension Kiro due to his defection. On the other hand, it appeared even his own allies abandoned him and with Kiro there it presented her with an opportunity as she walked over towards him and by extension forced Kenji to do the same.

Azumi may have made a deal with that Snake Sannin, but she had not forgotten the man behind the deal and what he had done to her home all those years ago. And based on war records, he was the most gleeful among the famous Sannin during their campaigns of terror in Amegakure.

Well, if he took pride in slaughtering her people she would take it upon herself to eliminate the pride he recruited. And with Kenji here, she had a means of doing it without getting blood on her direct hands.

Azumi moved to the side away from Kiro, but position Kenji so he stood over him. Azumi reached into her pocket, which made Kenji do the same in spite of his protests as he pulled out a kunai before Azumi had him point it at the downed Uchiha.

"Such a shame. Someone born with so much power, someone handed so much power and yet such a weak individual. I hold no ill will towards you, but I refuse to allow yourself to be used as a willing puppet for that monster's hand. If only you had some conviction as opposed to this blind path for power, this could have all been avoided..." Azumi lectured speaking just loud enough for Kiro to hear not that he could before he would make Kenji raise his hand and drove the kunai with the intent to stab him in the neck.

---------
Tayuya simply stuck her tongue out in response as she followed and tried to keep pace with Kai who seemed to be in a frenzy given they pace they traveled through the forest as quickly as they could. Making good pace as Tayuya tried to take the lead back to help guide them to the specific spot.

Soon enough, they arrived into the clearing where Zaku & Kiro should have been. However, what Tayuya saw was far from what she expected.

A metal mass was battling multiple ninja of various villages head on as Zaku appeared to have vanished. Though that had not been the most alarming sight, no that honor belong to what appeared to be some Kumo-nin who stood a distance away from the Ame-girl she had heard about as the Kumo-nin appeared to be ready to strike a prone Kiro dead.

Shit!

----------
Tomiko cursed as somehow that metal monster was still able to fight as his suit looked like it barley took any damage. Did this thing have any weak spots? Far as she could see all their attacks managed to do was scartch him a bit and expose...expose his glass-covered cockpit.

Which caused Tomiko to brainstorm an idea as she quickly turned to Aisha and the man-beast clones.

"Alright, can one of you do that spinny spin thing after I latch on your back? Get me close to that cockpit and I'll bash him!" Tomiko urged quickly as she already hopped on Aisha's back, much to the Inuzuka's annoyance.

"Hey! No piggy back rides, and there's no way you could hang on. Not with the way you are bleeding like that."

"Ah everyone bleeds, it's no big worry now. I've dealt with worse. But that's not the point, this is our best chance to win and we have to strike while he's distracted with Madoka. If your friends here slash up his threads and jets he'll be a slug & helpless! And if we lose here, we all die. It's our best chance!" Tomiko urged on, as Aisha quieted her protest as right now she really had no other ideas. She simply gave an animalistic command to Luna & Sky who nodded as they twisted their own bodies as they initiated the Fang Over Fang and sped forward after Reaver.

"Alright, then hang on!" Aisha warned as she also spun around with Tomiko on her back as Tomiko held her grip tight as she was spun in the forward round and round as Aisha dashed forward after Reaver, with the intent to circle in front and over Reaver. All the while Tomiko's face became green as she tried to fight off the nausea and whatever dizziness her bleeding could cause her. She just had to suck it up, this was their golden chance to strike and she could not waste it with such concerns.

-----------
Madoka's eyes widened as she quickly tried to prepare a defense, though the odds of avoiding the railroad tacks along with Reaver himself as the mech monster charged at high speeds appeared unlikely.

However, an unexpected yet painful releif came when Madoka & Raven were blasted out of the path of the railroad spikes and Reaver himself. Though naturally the blast caused the puppet user pain, it was secondary as she landed on a tree to the side with herself and her puppet mostly in tact. Madoka recognized the blast as one of Zaku's shock, she'd make a point to thank him and deck him all at once if fate ever allowed their paths to cross again.

Though she quickly focused on Reaver once more, as Aisha and her companions moved toward the mech from Madoka's view as she figured they had a plan in mind. Madoka needed to help, and as she observed the suit she saw a method that might.

She had never used her threads much outside of her puppet, but as evident in her fight with Zaku she knew she could use it to control other non-organic objects. And the suit itself was just the prime target. Madoka doubted she could assume full control, but if she could slow Reaver's moments even for a moment it might be what the others needed.

So Madoka removed her threads from Raven as she pointed towards Reaver and extended them toward him. Pumping more chakra to extend the threads further than per usual as she tried to attach them all along the back of Reaver's suit and if she managed to latch on would try to hold it in place to help leave it vulnerable.

---------
Luna & Sky charged towards Reaver's back, as Luna aimed her Fang Over Fang to try and rib apart the threads on their base while Sky aimed to focus on tearing through the jets that allowed Reaver high speed movement in an effort to limit what the psychotic Ame-nin could do.

At the same time the real Aisha & Tomiko circled over Reaver, though rather than Aisha charge with her Fang Over Fang she halted her spin and focused her chakra in her palms as she pushed Tomiko forward with her clawed hands which shot her forward like a high speed rocket. Tomiko closed the distance, as she glared at Reaver even with blood falling over her face as she reared her right gauntlet-covered fist back and pumped her chakra into it as a boost before she threw a strike with the intent to punch through the glass cockpit and deliver a hard strike to Reaver's now exposed face in one swift motion.

"Eat this!!!"

Mori arrived at the scene to be caught completely off guard by the seemingly kamikaze attack that Tomiko preformed. He gritted his teeth as he took a Military Rations Pill, knocking him down to two pills and ran towards the group fighting Reaver. "I will help to beat him or die trying!" He said as he positioned himself behind Reaver and wove a lot of handsigns, grimacing as he thought about the huge chakra cost that this jutsu would have.

"Earth Style: Gaia Grip!" Mori said as he slammed both hands on the ground and it began to shake as a large earthern hand came out of the ground and grabbed Reaver's armor. The suit of armor began to slowly get crushed by the immense pressure that the jutsu exerted on it and Reaver could do two things. Try to escape or die.

Mori was in a far from good condition. He was beginning to get fatigued, his chakra levels were draining fast, he was becoming unstable the longer that time went on , he had a sharp pain in his head and his vision became worse and worse. His vision was blurry and from time to time all that he could see was darkness, as if he stood up too fast. Nontheless he kept his hands on the ground, simply because he had to. He needed to constantly pump chakra into the jutsu and if he lifted just one finger, it lost around a tenth of its power. This made him unable to move or defend himself, essentially becoming a sitting duck. It was just a waiting game now; how was he going to die, by an enemy or chakra exhaustion?

"I am going to die today, no enemy would not attack me. But I couldn't care less. I stayed true to the Will of Stone and protected my...friends from Reaver, even if it is just for a minute. Tomiko, Madoka, Yasu, Inuzuka, Pinky and Lightning Dude, you guys better win this fight and achieve your goals as I won't be able to achieve mine. I am.....proud to have fought alongside you, even if I was a huge bastard to you. That's why I won't let you die!" Mori smiled and applied more chakra to the jutsu, increasing the pressure on Reaver as his own sympthoms got worse. "Don't give up now! Fight until you can fight no more!" He shouted to his teammates and thought to himself that he could have chosen worse possibly final words.

As Azumi readied to execute the Uchiha who was lying in the ground, with Kenji’s Body no less, something flew in to intercept. *CLANG!* A hunter nin stood in front of Kiro, a single needle being used to stop the kunai from continuing it’s route. Kai had come face to mask with Kenji, who seemed unnerved. Kai, still parrying the kunai, tilted his head.

“Xenos. I could smell your foul stench from miles away. Your destistable kind pollutes the very ground you stand on. You know you strike at pure mist blood? A crime punishable by death in my village.“

Kai analyzes Kenji, who’s eyes and expression didn’t seem to reflect his actions. This made Kai curious, as he analyzed further, noticing a shadow attached to his. He reconginzed it from his hunter nin assasinatiin countering seminars. He followed the shadow to it’s user, Azumi, a girl he’d only seen in passing during the chunnin exams. The same one in fact that stole his villagers techiques during the final exam, being crowned the winner. Of course the Xeno was showing her true colors as a savage

“Ah, I see. Your that Xeno who had claimed our techiques as your own. And now you steel the shadow possession justu from the nara clan as well. Typical Xeno behavior.” Kai said, finding the situation oddly gratifying. “But. There is in thing I do know. Roofs require a foundation, Pillars if you will. If enough pillars are destroyed, the entire roof could come collapsing. Or at times, even the tiniest thread in the right position can topple the entire thing. Just like your moral code, and just like your footing.”

With that, Kai flicked a single needle at a crack near Kenji and Azumi. The needle hit the ground, and when it did, the rocks begin to churn and cave in on themselves, one of Mori’s remaining traps were remaining. Kai had defected the trap by looking at how cracks were formed in the ground where they reasonably should’ve be, due to the thickness of the ground as well as how it moved while Kenji walked upon it. All it needed was a gentle push.

When he did so, he quickly knelt down as to avoid the kunai that could possibly dig into him after he tossed it to the crack. He threw himself over Kiro, using his masked face as a way to guard him from any other attempted melee hits. But he also knew if he were moving like that, then so was Azumi, making it harder to avoid the pitfall trap. Kai, not on top of Kiro pulled out another senbon and went to strike his neck. It was a pressure point that could revive him or perhaps stop the effects of a coma or sleeping agent.

Reaver Growled in anger as Madoka was somehow hurled away from his attack. He had just the perfect set up to, all of it wasted. He went in for the killing blow, plowing all the way over to her, getting mere feet away before he was stopped. His body had ceased movement all together except his treads. They kept trying to pull the body further toward Madoka, only making inches of progress.

“Ngh! Let go you doll freak!”

Suddenly he felt his armor take damage. *THUNK!* his back was struck by a direct fang over fang. His treads were chewed up by the attack, his lower half practically severing from the body. To further the damage, a glob of ground was under him, gripping his armor from the lower side, snapping wires and crushing his treads! his power for the treads died instantly, leaving a struggling reaver trying to break free. All of a sudden, something whizzed by his head.

“What?”

It was another fang over fang, however, it was different. It warped around toward his front, carrying baggage the other one didn’t. His eyes widened as the critical strike came close and closer. There was no other option! He ejected himself from the Reaver class armor, the class shattering as he did so. He narrowly flew up from Tomiko as she landed her blow, the cockpit bursting in shrapnel, both her and Aisha blowing through to the back.

The armor fell apart, the treads consolation busted and broken off the armor. The center cockpit was a pile of spherical debris, but the arms remained well enough intact. Reaver landed down, his scrawny figure not matching the voice that belonged to it. His eyes were closed as he remained standing.

“You think without me in the armor...I’m nothing huh?”

Suddenly, the arms around the reaver suit burst into pieces, all the attachment flying wildly out of it and towards the now exposed Reaver. The attachments flew wildly around him, swords, sawblades, drills, rail road spikes, Cranes, Forklifts, and several other attachments began to slow their flying, forming an mangled shape within it. His scythe he carried bent, the scythe blade melting and folded around his stomach like a harness, his bodying being hoisted up.

“Metal style: Cohesive massacre!!!!”

He was a centerpiece, dangling there by his harness. The metal attachments all pieces together in ten Skeleton framed spider legs, all leading back to the reaper blade on his back. He let out a deep laugh, which got louder and louder as all these weapons had come to aid him. It was chaotic, raw, a display of what reaver truley was

“Hahaha....hahahahaha! Don’t you see?! Every tool is my weapon!!!”

When Mori heard Reaver's armor break, he felt good about himself. The second he saw Reaver become a spider and heard him laugh, that feeling plummeted to his gut. "I should've known that he wouldn't go down that easily." He lifted his hands from the ground and tried to stand up but fell down again almost directly. "Blast it all to damnation!" Mori shouted out in frustration as he slammed a fist on the ground. As if he didn't have enough problems already, he felt a chill go down his spine and he looked around. His vision was a blurry mess so it was not the easiest thing to find the source but there was no mistaking it once he laid eyes upon the chill-causer. He felt a cold vibe coming from them and decided to leave them alone, even without his sorry state they would wipe the floor with him.

Mori was at a loss of ideas. His chakra was practically gone, Reaver went mental and there was a new person who did not seem to want to talk. A second Military Pill could restore his chakra, but he did not want to take a risk and suffer from terrible after-effects. Right now he had only one solution and he was no fan of it as it went directly against the Will of Stone, but they had to retreat. They were outmatched and no one was in the best condition, but by retreating he would bring shame to his family and his village. His headache began to pound harder
as he stood up, tried to keep his balance as he did something that would either become his death or his greatest accomplishment yet.

He somehow made his way to one of Reaver's many legs and began to climb it, constantly getting scraped by the sharp weapons that created the legs. He wanted to make his way to the top and attach explosive tags to the dangling body that was Reaver and take him out if he even made it that far. The chance of surviving without using chakra was absolute zero percent, but he was willing to take that risk to take a large threat out that would make the retreat of his friends a lot harder.

After climbing halfway up and resting because of his low chakra and cuts everywhere, he yelled at his teammates. "Retreat! This has become a fight we can't win! Don't worry about me, I'll catch up one way or another!" As he said that, he clamped his legs and one arm around the leg as he grabbed some explosive tags and put them between his teeth, getting more cuts whilst doing so. If he was gonna die, he would take atleast one other person with him. All he had to do for that was getting to the top.

Reaver laughed maniacally. While he lost his main battle suit and his primary defense, he was in absolute offense mode. As Mori clamped on to one of his spider legs. His eyes lit up with a sadistic joy. Hehehe....I’ve been waiting for you to face me head on. With one quick motion, the next foothold Mori took bent around his hands. Soon parts of that’s same spider legs came to restrain Mori’s limbs, which was no problem as they were already touching the metal. With a hand motion he bended the now restrained Mori into the air, floating by his restraints.

“Hahahahaha!!! Let’s see how strong you are without your main fighting element: the ground!”

Reaver ordered another spider leg to detach, as it flew up to Mori’s height, high at tree level. It broke apart into twelve different swords, maces, hammers, drills, and forks. They all had surrounded the restricted Mori. Reaver laughed before wincing. Without the suit mantaining my chakra balance I’m just burning through my entire chakra reserves. Better use that to my advantage best I can before it runs out.

“Now, it’s time to die!”

The numerous different weapons all convergencee on Mori’s seemingly immobile body. The attack would skewer him if it were to succeed, pulverizing him beyond recognition

Mori winced. "I deserved this for thinking this would work, but if I can survive one attack I am happy." He still couldn't see clearly, but he knew that there were weapons flying at him. Two swords stabbed him in both of his arms, just below the shoulder as he bit down on his teeth to refuse giving Reaver the joy of hearing him yell out in pain. He suddenly got an idea as he let the paper bombs fall out of his mouth. "If he is toying with me, I have a chance."

He judged the distance between the weapons and his bombs and let them explode, flinching from the chakra that it took to explode the tags and from the swords that pierced through his arms. As a large smoke cloud obscured his view even further, he could see bits of metal fall to the ground as those weapons were destroyed and he tried to move his body to have a better view of Reaver when a drill flew at him. It was not destroyed in the explosion and it wanted revenge for its destroyed brethren. He closed his eyes and waited for the drill to pierce his body.

CLANG!

Mori opened his eyes and found the drill to have struck one of his restraints and allowed for a hand to move, although it wasn't of much use given he still had a sword stuck in his arm. The best he could do was try to bite down on its hilt and pull it out. He tried it and he was too far away to get it, he sighed until he looked at the blade and recognized the steel type as 5237 steel which is known to be bent to a 90 degree angle and still be straight afterwards. He pushed against the blade as much as possible and the blade bent far enough to be pulled out by Mori, although his wound began to bleed. The sword missed his muscles but hit his bones which had small cracks in them now.

A hammer launched from the dispersing smoke cloud as well and attempted to crush Mori's hand as he pulled his arm back just in time and grabbed the hammer to crush his remaining restraints but it was too heavy to be wielded with one hand. "If I don't free myself before the next assault, I am dead meat!"

Come one! We need to hurry or Mori's a goner!"

"I am working as fact as I can. I am no medic you know, and the sheer number of wounds is hard to properly stitch together."

"Then do patch work! I can handle it."

"Your chakra, which I pumped into you, is low and you are covered in wounds. You really expect to fight in this condition?"

"We don't have time to worry, we have to save Mori!"

Madoka sighed, as she and Tomiko gathered away from Reaver as Mori tried to challenge him while Reaver shifted from the mech suit into some spider monstrosity. Madoka quickly worked to try and use some chakra threads to stich up Tomiko's multiple wounds she sustained from the explosion, while Tomiko looked to wipe away the blood that dripped before she covered the wound over her eye with a piece of her shirt she tore off which soon became stained red.

Madoka just managed to finish covering wounds Tomiko had on her body, arms and legs with some chakra stitches. The end product showed that Tomiko almost appeared to look like some sort of Frankenstein monster; her body seemingly held together through only those stitches as well as Tomiko's stubborn will. Though Madoka knew the wear and tear of battle would be too much and given Tomiko likely used the bulk of her chakra that Madoka pumped into her from that earlier operation Tomiko was on her last legs. Though in spite of her caution Tomiko was determined to help Mori as she and Madoka talked over a plan before the decided to act.

LET HIM GO!!"

Tomiko roared that as she charged and soon jumped on Mori as she smacked away one of the projectiles that came for him. Tomiko used one hand to try and fight off the weapons while using the other to try and bash away the remaining three restraints. Tomiko already felt her stitches begin to stretch out a bit as the stress already began to push them to the limits, but Tomiko knew she had to suck it up for Mori's sake.

At the same time Madoka herself observed Reaver along with the numerous weapons appeared and hovered around Mori. There'd be little hope for him unless they did something, so Madoka was quick to send her chakra threads towards the floating weapons as she aimed to latch onto them and try to force them away from Mori or even better force them to crash into each other. Though she suspected something like this was not gonna be easy so she would give it all she had and the second those strings would lock onto the weapons she'd pull with all her might.

--------
"Man Beast Taijutsu: Infernor Fang Over Fang Trinity Strike!"

After Aisha gave herself and her companions a pair of food pills, which worked to give them a chakra boost from the fatigue they experienced during this battle, Aisha along with her companions Luna & Sky each released a stream of fire from their mouths before they began their violent rotation as they seen became the blazing twisters as all three of them charged for Reaver. Or more specifically, the spider legs as they aimed to slash through them and burn them off through violent collisions as they aimed to try and knock Reaver off of his feet.

----------
Azumi resisted to urge to roll her eyes at the speech that Kai gave her, though his words seemed to be more of a distraction than anything else as soon enough he tossed something into the ground that began to cave in and reveal one of Mori's traps.

Azumi was quick to act, as she released her liquid shadow from Kenji and opened her umbrella before she jumped in the air just as the ground beneth her gave way. Azumi floated in the air for a bit before she glided back down as she cast a glare to the Yuki-nin as he seemed to offer a protective meat shield to Kiro.

Kenji, once he realized he was free, pulled out a chain as he tossed it to a nearby tree and pulled up just as the ground gave way under him. He felt something sharp, likely a spike or kunai, cut his leg as he pulled himself away before he landed on the tree branch. Kenji worked to wrap the cut with a cloth as he observed the confrontation between Azumi and Kai. Silent as he wondered how'd he get them out of this mess.

"I can tell you seem to be quite proud of your national affiliation. To that degree, we are similar. But that is where the similarities end. It's simply a shame you are so committed to save someone who discarded his own national or individual pride for the allure of power." Azumi said, though she had doubt that Kai would believe her words. Not that he needed to, given what she had seen of him he'd been through the ringer already. Taking him in his condition along with an unconscious Kiro would be simple enough.

Thump!

Azumi's analysis of the situation was met with an unexpected complication, as Tayuya along with her bandaged-arm Doki made their appearance as Tayuya had her flute at the ready while Azumi raised her umbrella as she eyed the red-haired girl and this...monster she brought with her. Tayuya shifted her glance down to the downed Kiro and shook her head.

Dumbass got himself knocked out and that other shockwave sissy turned tail to run. I have no idea what Lord Orochimaru sees in those two, but with the other of the Four either missing or dead someone has to bring his new toy back to him.

"Well if it isn't the Rain bitch, why don't you just be a good girl and walk away. You don't want to get in the way of Orochimaru's ambition and trying to kill the new recruit is the best way to get on my shit list. The last list you want to be on." Tayuya threatened as Azumi's expression was unchanged from her neutral one...though she saw a chance to work their arrival to her advantage.

"Funny, I thought the great Kiri-nin here was here to rescue his comrade and bring him back home. You seem to have conflicting views on this." Azumi replied as Tayuya scowled and played one down as the Doki glanced down and saw bits of the trap. Kicking some of the dirt and actually forcing the spikes forward as a newfound projectile that Azumi just managed to dodge.

---------
Once the danger seemed to have pass, Sakura let out a sigh of relief as she managed to find cover from the paper bomb explosion before she revealed herself and, after scanning for any other possible threats, made her way to Furijia where her clone shielded her body as Sakura dispelled the clone and crouched down next to the young Hyuga.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked, preparing a healing jutsu just as a precaution as she gave Furijia's body immediate first aid.

"Damn Tomiko, you are looking worse than me and I climbed a spider leg made out of weapons. The second we get down, you are getting treated with something better than that. I do appreciate you guys coming from me even though you disobeyed orders." Mori chuckled. "Not really in a position to say that am I? Being on the brink of death due to low chakra levels and getting caught by the enemy." He sighed as he decided to deliver a blow to both his pride and his village. "We need to retreat, as much as I hate to admit it, they are just stronger." Mori looked at where he thought Tomiko was, yet he was about a foot off. His vision was still terrible and his eyes were a bit glassy, not focusing on anything, "I promise, if there is a next time this group meets again I will act less selfishly."

Mori stood flying high, in a crucifix like pose, save the fact that he had broken free from one restraint. From his wounds he didn’t seem like he was going to fight much more in battle. Tomiko had lunged up to defend him, trying to bash in the restraints. Reaver twitched and convulsed eerily about, his own chakra being too uncultivated that it was practically evaporating from his skin. Upon Tomiko leaping up to defend Mori, and the chakra threads of Madoka blocking some of the projectile fire, Reaver continued his deep eeiry laughter.

“Hahahaha! You can’t honestly think you can stop me? I will reap all of you!!!!”

His gas mask buckled like it wanted to come off, but remained in place. His body shuddered, notnused to using chakra mucus at all outside the suit’s safe environment. Right as he was to take action, Aisha shot through to him, snapping one of the soldier legs in two flaming shards. Her dogs doing the same, ripping up another’s leg. He now stood on four legs coming off his back, the two broken metal legs falling to the ground, embers emmiting from them. His eyebrow twitched in confusion and anger at the effective attack.

“Why you little...!”

As he said this, Tomiko managed to snap Mori’s left arm restraint. Both of his hands were free. He innerly cursed for allowing his guard to be dropped. Getting back on target, her raised both hands to Mori, looking at the two restraints still at his ankles.

“Get crushed!”

He closed his hands into fists, the restraints would close in, crushing everything between them. The muscle, flesh, and bone. If he could crush metal into bendable material in that, it wasn’t a stretch of the imagination to think what it would do to something organic. It would be slow, as he was dealing with a multitude of ninja and couldnt focus his 100% on Mori. All the while, his eyes darted to Madoka, who had her hands full stopping the remainder attacks of the spider leg debris. With his leg, he kicked in the air, one of the spider legs Aisha had broken off was hurled Madoka’s way. The metal attachments were fused by the flames, so they couldn’t separate, only the blunt instrument was to attack.

He whipped back around to Tomiko and Mori, the metal still coming to crush in on Mori. He took this opportunity to fling himself up into the air using his spider legs. He hurled through the air, his remaining legs seemingly showing several readied weapon came to stab both Tomiko and Mori in one fell swoop!

“It seems as though the Xenos have gone into fighting all on their own...”

While he inwardly appreciated that tayuya had defended him, he mainly was considering his luck of the situation, rather than an actually gesture of kindness by a Xeno, that would be preposterous. He decided to take advantage of this, using tayuya as as destruction and collect what he came for. He hoisted Kiro up on his back, which was difficult to do with only one working arm. He struggled with kiro’s Weight but his resolve held through.

“Kiro, I’ve got you. But what I would give for you to wake up.”

Shura turned towards Aeryun. "Sorry but I do not know if there are any other sand ninja around, but you'll probably have a higher chance of finding them if you go back to our village and ask there." He said. Noticing how there still seemed to be battles nearby, Shura grabbed his chain and passed it to Shiho. "There still seems to be battles around, its best to be cautious." He said. "Use the chain to hook the box and pull it over here." He said to Shiho. Shiho nodded. "Alright got it." She declared before throwing the scythe end of the chain towards the box. The scythe would then hook to the side of the box as Shiho began pulling it towards them.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin groggily woke up from his rather long nap, due to the mere fact that the fight that was going on was causing so much noise.
"Ugh, okay then, I'm feeling, okay-ish, lemme see if I can fight," Taiyo told himself, throwing out a quick helicopter kick. After that, he threw punches from his wooden arms.
"Hmm, seems good enough, I dunno if I can use Flashing Burst Style though..." The genin then got up from his place on the ground and ran to join the battle.
Tsuki
After she saw the symbol which signified Seiun's loyalty to Tsuki be imprinted on the Xenos head, the Yuki-nin felt minorly overwhelmed. Mainly in the fact that she now had complete control over Seiun, she could do whatever she wanted to tourture him now.
"Seiun, my first order is that you carry me to my humble abode," Tsuki boldly claimed, it was a simple mundane task sure, but she thought it was a good started. She noticed that the Xeno went in the position for a piggy-back ride.
"Not good enough Xeno scum, keep up like this and you will surely meet an early end. Get on all fours like the animal you are and carry me!"
Seiun
As the seal was being printed onto his forehead, the rouge shinobi was inwardly screaming like a little girl. As imagined, the process was nessesary, but excruciatingly painful. Finally, he was able to stand, despite the large headache nearly bringing Seiun to tears.
"Carry me to my humble abode!" This was Tsuki's first demand now that he was her slave officially. So naturally, Seiun assumed the usual piggy back position to suit her demand.
This girl is crazy, at least I might be able to get out of this with my dignity.
"Not good enough, get on all fours!" This was the next piece of shouting that left Tsuki's mouth.
Well, nevermind.

The head of the Yuki was taken aback at tsuki’s eagerness to put seiun to work begin piggy back ride. She shook his head while Hama laughed it off.

“We should have executed him.” The stern Yuki said in retrospect.

“Oh come on Jio, she will grow into her responsibilities.”

“Hama. Now it makes sense. Your a bad influence on the girl.

“Oh ho, am I now? I think I’m telling her to use her recourses to their 100% efficiency.”

“...your teaching her to be a sadist.”

Hama gave him a pat on the shoulder. “Your cute. You don’t know what sadism is.”

the head of the Yuki blinked at the comment. Knowing what she did for the war effort against the bloody mist taught her a great many things, many of which came by his command, so that throw away remark carried more weight than what seemed to be on the surface.

The past

In the hidden rain village, the pouring showers of the storm washed over the city down below. This is the day that the genin were to graduate from the academy. Michi, a petite sized student sat in his seat, his taller classmates blocking his view of the teacher and most else. He hated his size, what kind of shinobi wasn’t tall? He was his own worst critic in several areas, so it wasn’t all that unordinary for him to curse one of his features.

“And that’s why you will be the best generation there is.” The teacher spoke fondly. “For our god and leader, we must rise to the occasion, shedding our student clothes and join the ranks of our fellow ninja as genin. Now, you will be asked to preform the shadow clone or water clone Justus, and if you manage to create a clone then you are fit to become genin.”

Michi winced. He was afraid this question would come up. He had no talent for justu’s. All he knew how to do was make forks and spoons float in the air. Hardly ninja material. But he wanted to fight, he wanted to defend his village and make a name for himself. He had to show something in order to prove his metal.

“First up: Azumi.”

Reaver rolled his eyes. She was little miss perfect of the class. She ate up everything she was told and even more annoying was that she was good. Too good. Azumi has calmly walked up to the center of the class and gave a small smile. She took out her umbrella out and spiraled it around herself. Shrouding her movements until she finally removed the umbrella. Around her, were four clones all of them crossing their arms and in each corner of her. She earned a round of applause from the academy student audience as well as the teacher.

“Well done Azumi! Well done! You’ll make a find Ninja indeed.” The teacher held a thumbs up. “Collect your headband.”

Azumi without saying a word, dispelled her clones and grabbed the headband. She bowed respectfully before returning to her seat. Many classmates gossiped amongst themselves about her. Michi felt sorry for the poor soul who had to follow up after her.

“Michi, your next.”

Michi perked up. He couldn’t believe he was called so early. He looked to and fro at all the faces looking to him. There were expectations, a lot of expectations. Looks like I have a lot of people to disappoint. Can it Michi! Summon up your best and I’m sure you can make it! Yeah!

Michi walked down the walkway and stopped in front of the class. He put his hands together and focused really hard. A small dinner knife floated out of his pocket, although shakily. The teacher arched an eyebrow, and a student called out.

“He can’t do the justu! Ha!”

The laugh was contagious, as many laughs came out of that, and before long, near the entire class had bursted into a fit of laughter. Michi winced, trying to not let it get to him. But it proved too distracting, the knife falling out of the air and onto his head. It hurt as he yelled out in pain, the teacher shook his head.

“Michi, if you don’t get serious and wise up you’ll never be a ninja.”

“B-but!” Michi panicked trying to find some way to pass. “How about if I lift two knifes-“

“Michi. Out.” He said pointing to the exit.

Michi resigned his convictions, his shoulders drooping. He had failed. He dragged his feet in shame out of the door. Aggravated tears came from his eyes as he punched the side of the building for what seemed like forever.

“Who doth he think he ith?” Michi said, his lisp apparent. “Throwing me out when athumi hadn’t a care in the world! I’ll thow them...i’ll Thow all of them!”

“Show us what?”

Michi stopped hitting against the wall, looking over to see four boys with sinister smiles and grins eyeing him down the same way sharks look at prey.

“Go away suzthuki.” Michi said to the leader of the gang.

“Or what? Your gonna fork me to death?”

That joke caused the gang of boys to chuckle. Michi could tell what was to come next....

*POW!*

He was thrown to the ground by one of the larger kids as the others kicked him while he was down. Michi cried out in pain, gritting his teeth. He yelled out to them.

“I’m gonna thomp you all Sthomday!”

“Keep telling yourself that runt!”

“If you want to do that, stop being a loser!”

The leader of them grinned, raising a foot to Michi’s face. As the foot came closer to him, he blacked out.

Drip drop...

He limped back home, blood dripping from his shoulders and face. He couldn’t stand the fact that maggots like them could pass and he couldn’t. The tyranny of the masses and the power of the corrupt. There was no honor in it! He’d show them...he’d show all of them! He opened up his uncle's mechanic shop, revealing several different machines that were half built and parts laying about everywhere. He balled up his fists, looking at his reflection through a pool of oil.

“How come I can’t be powerful!!!”

He kicked a wrench across the workshop, skidding across the floor before hitting against a stack of steel. He ran his hands across his face in aggravation, that is, until the wrench he kicked broke a pole down that was propping up a tarp. The tarp Fell, the frame of an engine appearing, jacked on a chain. At that moment, he kicked eyes with it, a idea coming into his mind.

“If I can’t beat them myself...maybe I can beat them another way!”

*Badum!* *Bam!*

The days passsed, then weeks. Every few days he’d be attacked by the same group of kids, to either try new ninja tools on or other justu.

*Screw!* *Smelt!*

A month had passed, the rain of the village seemingly like a reminder of his task. The same group of genin had begun to figure out where he lived, and had followed them there most days to get their kicks in.

*bang!* *Scorch!*

Several months had passed. Michi laughing as his creation was complete. He wrapped a mask around his mouth as he laughed maniacally at his newfound potential. At least, he wouldn’t be called the Outcast, the Weakling, the loser. He heard a knocking on the shed bay doors.

“Open up Mochi!” A familiar voice said, taunting his name. “Come play with us!”

“Yeah! We’ve got some new justu to try!”

*Boom*

“Huh? Guys do you hear that?”

*Boom!*

“It’s getting closer...”

*BOOM!*

Suddenly, a mechanical monstrosity erupted from the bay doors, crunching on of the boys in the process, blood splattering across the floor. The giant tank like being was covered entirely with steel, and had arms with a multitude of different weapons.

“What the?!?”

The mech silently brought out a buzzsaw and hacked away at another one of the kids, blood spewing out like a fountain as his screams drowned out the saw. The leader of the group, Suzuki had broken out into a run, getting as far away as possible. Reaver brought out his arm and fired a rail road spike right into his leg.

“Ahhhhh!!! Oh god, it hurts!”

He cradled his injured legs as the mech suit grew ever closer. He shivered and covered his face.

“W-w-what are you???! Who are you?!”

“I.” The deep voice responded.

“I am Reaver!”

Last edited:
Yasu

The fight had broken out in a flurry of motion, and honestly, Yasu almost couldn't react to the string of events which had blitzed by like a bolt of lightning from the blue. One minute they were discussion diplomacy, much to his displeasure, and the next minute a metal monstrosity had decided that nuking the battlefield was a good idea. But, the only thing that Yasu had really registered was; at some point in time, the heavens and earth had played Switcheroo and now everyone was on the ceiling and Dr.Octopus Reaver was about to run through Tomiko and Mori. Falling out of the tree he'd luckily(?) got stuck in, Yasu hit the ground with a soft thud. Scrabbling to his feet, he raced towards the battlefield, his eyes locked onto Tomiko's expression, still unwilling and unrelenting in spite of her situation... Maybe this determination was why Mori wanted to support her as the Tsuchikage... and why he'd fallen in l- cough. There wasn't time for those thoughts, fight first, think later. He would need to save Tomiko first, or none of that would matter.

Whisking 3 feather darts from his pouch, he took aim and flicked. The darts flew silently, as feathers usually would, their course locked onto Reaver's body. Head, Heart, Abdomen, his three targeted locations. The first two's lethality went without saying, a hit to the head or heart would instantly end Reaver, but the Abdomen wasn't that lethal...or was it? The Abdomen was a wide space, packed with vital organs, livers, intestines, stomach... While none of those were an immediately kill, damage to them would still be disastrous. The three darts flew at different speeds, ensuring that they couldn't all be blown away with a single sweep of Reaver's metallic appendages, at least, not without opening himself up to attack from the slower darts. Either way, the darts merely needed to distract Reaver from immediately offing the Iwa-duo.