• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Tayuya frowned and was quick to response, while Kai had summoned his own ice beast Tayuya had hopped back and played her flute as she got her Doki in a defensive position before her.

She made an alteration when Kai had his ice Wyvern as it tried to swoop down and stab her with its spiky tail, so Tayuya played a quick tune as her own Doki jumped up only to slam back down with the full force of a double stomp as it tried to strike the tail as an intercept to halt its momentum and perhaps even pull the Wyvern and Kai back to ground level. The spikes would damage its feet, but that was of little concern to the Doki much less Tayuya.

Tayuya had heard Kiro's words as well and simply rolled her eyes. Though refrained from a verbal comment, leaving her opinion on it only in her head for the time being.

Bitch can't even pick a side or get involved himself in this, he's lucky he has those eyes. His worth outside of them only drops the more I see what a chicken shit he actually is. But for Lord Orochimaru's sake I'll do what I must to bring his prize "recruit" to him.

During this, Kenji observed in silence from his hidden spot on the tree branch as he waited for the ideal chance to make a move. Kenji was unsure of what he wanted as a ninja, but if he managed to bring home that Oto-girl for questioning his Raikage would give him a generous reward. And perhaps taking his path more seriously was the key to finding what kind of path he needed to follow.

---------
Azumi's eye twitched a bit as her scowl was all too visible when she heard more of Taiyo's "flirts" directed at her. Was this guy for real? And the worst part was the comment on the blush only caused her to pinch the bridge of her nose.

Damn it, if Reaver sees this he'll never let me down. From their view I am probably just some flustered schoolgirl. Flustered schoolgirl? Perhaps I can use that to my advantage...

"D-don't be ridiculous! I have no desire for a relationship, especially not with you!" Azumi said, as she put on her best Tsundere act to make Taiyo believe his flirt tactics worked well to distract her as she held her umbrella out in front of her as it to act as a shield. When in truth she used it to make a subtle hand sign behind it which seemingly did little more than subtly recall her shadow from where her Doki had been earlier. For the moment anyhow.

"In any event, you'd better cut the romance nonsense & retreat or else! Such cheap tricks won't work on me." Azumi said as she played it up like she was just in denial. Though as she glanced over, she saw Reaver...begin to back down? Azumi had to admit she did not see something like that coming, perhaps this could be their chance to escape without any more issues as she began to settle her guard a bit which would hopefully show Taiyo she was willing to not engage if he was.

----------
Tomiko tensed up as she listened to Reaver's rant at Mori, and while he tried to sound as if he were still in control of the situation when she saw clear as day he was he tried to just scare them to back down to safe his skin.

Then she listened to the two talk, and amazingly enough Mori somehow was able to get Reaver to back down and stop prolonging this battle. To say Tomiko was impressed would have undersold it, if she managed to survive to become Tsuchikage one day and Mori was around she would make making him a top-level adviser the number one priority.

Tomiko overheard mention of her being "special" to contrast Reaver calling her inferior, and while Mori's words were flattering she needed to stand up for herself and give herself a voice here.

"I have not lost my hearing you know. In spite of what my appearance may suggest." Tomiko said with a joke as she got to her feet and walked over to Reaver & Mori. Reaver would immediately notice the various scars and wounds left on her body through her work, yet in spite of that she offered a small smile to the pair as she turned to Reaver. Though Tomiko, even if she didn't look it, approached with natural caution.

"Inferior? Well, wouldn't be the first time I was called that, but if I allowed cheap insults to beat me I'd be dead long ago." Tomiko said with a chuckle before she faced Mori with that same tired smile.

"I appreciate the support Mori, but if a Kage can't learn to stand on one's own feet then they don't deserve the title. If I allow you to just protect me forever and ever, then I will never improve and rise to the level of truly strong ninja." Tomiko said as she glanced over to Reaver
and had a more serious expression.

"I don't know what the future holds, but I do know one thing. I won't need the help of an entire party just to survive someone of your caliber again. After all, a Kage needs to lead by example not be carried by her team." Tomiko said as she extended her scarred arm out and balled a fist towards Reaver to signify her resolve.

Madoka finished her cage, but saw that it appeared to be unnecessary as Reaver was settled down for the moment. While her guard was up, she broke apart said cage to reassemble Raven while Aisha called for Luna & Sky as they remained close to her as they observed from a distance but refrained from a comment.

"You do have a point, and I shall try to give you more freedom. But don't expect that I won't jump in if you are in danger. And don't underestimate Reaver just because of his stature, you saw what he did. How about you two shake hands as a sign of good will? And said good will may be forced, I just don't want dead bodies lying around at this point of time. I just created a peace treaty and I want it to last atleast an hour, okay?" Mori said to both Tomiko and Reaver, hoping that neither of them would bash the skulls in of their respective opponent.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai’s wyvern stopped abruptly as the tail was stomped on. The spikes were brutally shoved into the beast. Surely after kai’s Acupuncture earlier, the fight with the hyuga, and then landing on mori’s Spike trap would make a significant dent in the muscle that was simply left inside of the legs. He couldn’t take hits if there wasn’t any muscle left. It was durable and brutal, sure, but not invincible.

Kai looked behind him briefly to see Kiro struggling with his curse mark. His eyes widened at the ghastly sight. What have those Xeno mongrels done to him? He flipped around back to tayuya and continued his hatred fueled attack. The wyvern shattered that portion of the tail the ogre stepped on, flying off without half of his tail remaining. Eyeing the significantly weak legs, he deemed that it wouldn’t take much more the bring the behemoth down.

“Omega 16 formation, go!”

The ice wyvern nodded obediently and swooped down on the lower portion of the beast. The wyevern was centimeters away from the ground as it’s scythe like wings carried it froward extremly quick. It extended it’s blade wings further as he got closer too the target, aiming to cut whatever muscle tissue remained on the legs, to weaken the foundation so the entire structure couldn’t stand any longer.

As Tomiko made her point, explaining she last as well as Mori belong with it, reaver lifted a single brow. She didn’t seem like Kage material. His Kage was so powerful he was heralded as a god, that is if he truly existed. She came no where near his strength, nor even that of the yellow flash of the leaf. She made a quip about his insult to her, which he found amusing.

“An insult? No it’s a fact.” Reaver said examining her figure. “Look at yourself. The fact that you can stand is remarkable, first with the Spear of Lugh and next with my barrage of weapons on your skin. You would have made a fine trophy.”

Mori then came in, as if to act as a broker between them.

“And don't underestimate Reaver just because of his stature, you saw what he did. How about you two shake hands as a sign of good will? And said good will may be forced, I just don't want dead bodies lying around at this point of time. I just created a peace treaty and I want it to last at least an hour, okay?”

Reaver blinked at this, not sure if Mori was serious or not. He crossed his arms, arching an eyebrow at both Mori and Tomiko.

“I will not make any alignment nor agreement with her or her kind. She has not proven trustworthy nor honorable. However I am bound by my blood oath to not attack her in this engagement, and this one alone. I will not shake hands with her, as I’m afraid i’ll Soil them.”

She was too damaged and bloody to instigate any sort of attack, which he took advantage of with those words. He seemed to care very little about those without honor, as if they were created for the sole purpose to be cut down.

As a vast patrol team of leaf ninja came to yukimaru’s position, it seemed as if they had him cornered. That is...until something fell from the sky. A flurry of feathers drifting soothingly to the ground sent many of them to sleep. A coulle recognized it from the exams, and immediately went to release the genjustu from them. That’s when those unfortunate smart ninja were stabbed through the heart by an ominous blue blade. The two bodies fell limp to the ground as a figure was revealed on the other side.

“Tsk. Typical, and I thought kin got herself into trouble.” Kabuto said, adjusting his glasses. “We’ll take our leave now.”

Mori looked at Reaver before shrugging. "I can't and won't force you to, it was just an idea. Now, do we need something or someone or can we go back and report? Of course, I won't mention your attack as promised." He looked at Reaver as he said the last sentence.

After the arrival of the many teams of Gennin, Shura and Shiho had already walked away, leaving the scene to the one who were still capable of fighting. Shura was leaning against Shiho who was helping him walk. “You really didn’t have to hit yourself so hard bro, using a gentle fist technique on yourself was really dangerous.” She said with a worried tone to her brother. Shura looked at his sister and sighed. “I needed to make sure he felt that one, might not be one of my best decisions.” He said with a slight tone d humor. As they walked, Shura would see Sagiso and Takato resting not too far ahead of them. “Sagiso and Takato. Shiho, we’re going over there.” He said while pointing towards his teammates’ position. Shiho nodded and they began walking towards them.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
She winced at the mention of the Chunin exams, come to think of it, her life would have been swell if she never went, but then Tsuki would have never got to meet Madoka and the others then. She turned to Seiun, looking to see if he wanted to tell the story, seeing as there being no harm in it, the Xeno nodded yes and as such, she left him to tell the story.
Seiun
Ah yes, the moment where he attempted murder on his now current master. He still remebered that moment quite vividly, seeing as it happened quite recently and it was responsible for changing Seiun's life forever. After taking responsibility to tell Kanako, he cleared his throat and began his story.
"So for me, it was just another ordinary day of absolute slaughter and murder. Many fodder genin died the day where I attempted to take Tsuki's life. And I made the mistake that she was just another fodder genin. Whether she is or isn't is up for debate, but what is absolute is that her clan was protecting her. So I was captured and sentenced to be Tsuki's slave by the woman herself. But fret not, I cannot and will not kill anyone here, especially you Ms. Kanako," He bowed respectfully, finishing his story.
Taiyo
At this point, it was Taiyo's turn to gain a red his on his cheeks, as Tsunderes were the girls that attracted him the most, due to the fact that he found their defiance attractive.
"And your just proving my point. I love that spark in you to deny me, it just makes me want it more," Taiyo tried to hide the excitement in his voice as well as hide his blush avoid giving Azumi the satisfaction of seeing him being beaten by his own act.
Do I still continue or should I stop right here? I dunno, but I think this is working better than I thought, so I'll keep going.

Last edited:
Tomiko listened to Mori's calls for peace and an exchange of her hand with Reaver though the latter seemed unwilling to give the gesture. As Tomiko recalled her fist she also had little desire to give a hand shake to the man after what he had done but for Mori's sake she'd at least try to work temporary peace.

"I...I don't know what you consider honor to be, or what I lack to meet those standards. But if you are willing not to strike us than I give you my word for the sake of fairness I won't attack you." Tomiko said to Reaver as she tried to convey to him she was being honest with him. Not like she could fight much even if she wanted to, given her injuries but still she made it clear that she meant every word.

------------
Tayuya cursed as she saw the Wyvern come down again and this time seemed to try and focus on the damaged legs of her Doki as Tayuya struggled to think of a solution to this.

Her Doki could not endure this, she'd have to recall it or risk losing it all together which was not an option. Though if she did it know she'd be left alone on low chakra and a damaged body against that raging extremist and his little ice pet. So Tayuya needed to take it out and then take her chances with Kai himself who she hoped was on his last legs as well.

So in a bold stroke, Tayuya played a tune as the beast as it would use what leg muscles it had left to propel itself with one mighty jump forward. Turning itself into a battering ram as it aimed to try and drive its shoulder into the ice Wyvern which Tayuya hoped would shatter it and allow her to return her Doki safely in one clean stroke. If Kai also got crushed, well then that would just be a bonus but one way or another this would finish this...

Kenji himself seemed to sense the battle was closing, as he made preparations of his own as he pulled out a pair of chains in his hidden spot and kept an eye on Tayuya as he waited for his chance to make a move. Aisha seemed to pick up on Kenji's sent as she stared towards the tree, and made a silent motion for Luna, Sky & Madoka to follow her to check on him which the puppet user did...though they kept their distance and moved along the side foliage to avoid detection.

Kai’s eyes widened as the Doki boldly leaped forward to meet the ice Wyvern. Without any warning, he leaped from the beast, a certain formation in mind for this situation. The icy creature was struck by the Doki, the Doki would have killed Kai if he were still in the same place. It decapatated the wyvern utterly. As it seemed to be dead, the body twitched before counter attacking the Doki. The face of the ogre, which the Doki had so graciously put nearby it was attacked. The scythes on either wing of the headless drone encircled the doki’s Head, snaring it in a guillotine style trap. The curves were on either side of the bandaged doki’s neck, prepared to strike down. Kai landed on the ground, nearby Kiro.

“You broke my wyvern’s head off his body.” Kai said, putting his hunter nin mask firmly back on. “Allow me to return the favor! Alpha 02 formation! Crystalline execution!”

If the Doki couldn’t do anything, or if it weren’t recalled, it would surely be off with his head. It would stand as a testament to show that Xeno abominations couldn’t match up to the elegance of a Yuki’s Ice.

Reaver had payed little attention to what Tomiko had said. He hardly cared for what she had to say, even though it was no surprise that she didn’t know what an honor code was. Mori seemed much better Kage material than tomiko. Strong, honorable, and reasonable, All qualities to which Tomiko lacked. He simply turned his head and shook it several times.

“I would never have made a blood bond if he weren’t here.” Reaver said coldly to Tomiko. “I would have salvaged your body for display and stuffed you, if there was any body to recover.”

Although it seemed as if Mori didn’t take kindly to him judging Tomiko, so he decided to change the subject. Bringing out a scroll from his back,

“The biggest damage the reaver armor has ever received in combat. Shocking.” Reaver marvled. “It would impossible for a non metal bender to salvage. But for me? It will be difficult.”

Sealing some parts away like the spider legs, the treads of the suit, and other miscellaneous parts, he was suprised just how much damage he caught while retrieving his trophies. Albeit he never needed to pay for any of these damages due to his metal bending ability, he would have to pay a pretty penny for the ingredients for the Spear of lugh rounds and other ammunition. Thankfully he had earned enough capital to keep his project going through his reconstruction efforts, where metal bending was a prized commodity to have.

“He’s heavier than he looks...”

“He’s got six arms brother? What do you expect?”

Sakon and ukon both were outside their main body and were grabbing four arms of Kidomaru, dragging him across the forest floor. They had made it to the battle site where the rest of the four engaged the enemy. All that remained was some scorched debris and a broken poles of rock walls and boulders littered everywhere.

“Looks like Jirobo had some fun.” Sakon remarked.

“Too much fun. Look there!”

Ukon pointed toward a large blast radius where charred silloutes littered the ground. A black silloutee of a fatter man with an outstretched hand was apparent in the black debris, as well as blood that was drying next to the attack site.

“Fatso got carried away, much like you brother.” Ukon growled at Sakon. “You played with him too much, maybe even more than Kidomaru!”

“There’s no reason to say things like that.” Sakon protested. “Because YOU expended all your chakra early on with that seal attack. What were you thinking?!”

“Guys...” Kidomaru murmured.

“STAY OUT OF THIS!!”

both brothers yelled at Kidomaru, until they quickly realized those words came from Kidomaru. It seemed he was conscious again from his run in with Sagiso and takato.

Mori's eye twitched as Reaver threatened Tomiko, but relaxed the moment he changed the subject. "It did take a severe beating, just like us. I am not trying to offend you in any way, but do you have enough money or metal to fix it? If you don't, I might be able to give you some money." He said, seemingly worried about the possibility that Reaver couldn't fix it as he subconciously stroked his scar.

Yasu

'Idiot!' From the entire conversation that had just transpired, what stood out most to Yasu was Reaver was a raving fool, and Mori had some form of pacifist type ideology that only chose to rear its head at the most awkward of times. Well, nevermind that, everything had worked itself out in the end so there was nothing to complain about. Instead, he slowly made his way over to Tomiko, noticing the wounds that lined her body, for a moment, he raised his hand as if to put in comfortingly on her shoulder, but hesitated, unsure of whether it would cause more pain than comfort. In the end, he settled for a low, awkward whisper, "are you...okay?"

It was clearly a stupid question, of course she wasn't okay, but what else was he to say?

Sagiso

After a few moments of rest, Sagiso's eyes had closed, and her breathing had stilled, her breaths reduced to mere zephyrs. Half-asleep, yet wide awake, she slipped into a state of limbo, unsure of exactly how much time had passed. It felt like a matter of seconds had been stretched into eternity and the Nadeshiko kunoichi was caught in the middle. An inestimable amount of time passed, and the adrenaline in her veins, that rushing torrent of hormones that drowned out the painful twangs of her body, begun to recede, and those gentle negligible twangs grew in strength and number, the gentle chirps of a songbird morphing into the thunderous squawks of a thousand strong flock. More simply put, her body was wracked with pain.

An incomprehensible guggle rose in her throat but died down just as quickly. Her breathing readjusted, still shallow, but noticeably more laborious. She'd attempted to speak a short sentence to Takato, but at some point in time, her broken rib appears to have repositioned itself and was pressing against her lung dangerously. This needed to be corrected quickly, as punctured lung would in no way assist her situation. Without another word, or even attempt, her useful arm found its way under her vest and against her skin, with careful prods and pokes -often accompanied by anguished, but suppressed shrieks- she began to perform what counted as impromptu first aid. When she'd finished the slow, agonizingly torturous process, her hair had matted to her face, a combination of cold sweat and tears kept the dark locks in place, and said locks, in turn, obfuscated the girl's distress. Try as she might, however, the way her body shuddered uncontrollably, paired with the gasped that escaped her lips during the process, and only an inept fool would've been unable to guess her condition.

With her rib no longer in danger of puncturing any vital organs, her scar-torn throat, already hoarse, was able to croak out a few words. "I'm...fine..." Whether the words were directed at Takato or herself, not even Sagiso knew. At some point, she'd held her head down, and what hair hadn't been plastered over her face, had draped down over it, obscuring it completely from sight. Her weakness hidden, her hand stretched across his body as she stuck it into his ninja pouch and stole a kunai. Without a word, she pushed herself from Takato's shoulder and surged to her feet with all the valor and vitality one would expect of an ailing elder. Hobbling away from the tree, she retrieved a branch and whittled it down to a splint with the stolen kunai. Then, cutting strips of cloth from her clothing, she went about setting and splinting her broken arm. The pain was everpresent, but she was prepared this time, her screams probably wouldn't be made known to Takato.

When she had finished, she sat still on her knees, her body mirroring the leaves as the wind rustled them. After, and only after, her body had ceased its shudders and her eyes and dammed their tears, did she once again raise herself to her feet and return to Takato's side. She sunk back into her previous position beside him and tipped over onto his shoulder. While she may have been and felt vulnerable, she refused to acknowledge it. Pushed to her physical and mental limits, she'd shown something unsightly. Resting her chin on Takato's shoulder, she muttered into his ear, "Not a word...to anyone..."

Her voice came out oddly, an ambiguous tone twinged with something that seemed to lie between the two extremes of threatening, and begging.

Furijia

"Um..." Although she'd been prepared to make another run for it, the timid girl took a glimpse at Sakura's face and recalled her from Kenji's group. She was at first even warier as Kenji's group was composed primarily of ninja that didn't belong to the leaf, and her mother had always told her to be careful around them. Hence why she hadn't chosen to travel with them. But, Sakura's familiarity combined with the leaf headband that hung around her head was enough to settle the doe-like Hyuga. There was a soft thud as the girl's weapon, Raiju, fell from her hand and impacted the soil. The minute her weapon had been discarded, Furijia seemed to shrink further, from her already petite stature, and as she stared at Sakura her eye begun to water until she simply burst into tears, rushing forward to bury her head in the older girl's bosom. The highest ranked missions the girl had taken up to this point were C-ranked missions, and she'd never actually encountered a situation where both a threat to her life was present and she was alone. Now that the moment had passed, the realization of everything that had just happened came crashing down on her, and the girl responded the only way she knew how to.

Having been moving towards Sagiso and Takato's position to regroup, Shura and Shiho were able to see most of what happened with Sagiso. Shiho had an uneasy look on her face from what she witnessed while Shura stayed silent. “She’s in worst shape than I am.” He thought to himself. When they arrived at the location, Shura left Shiho’s side and sat down on a log across where Sagiso and Takato were. “Hey, I suppose things didn’t go as planned on your side either.” He said while glancing up towards them.

Last edited:

“Hmph, I don’t need pity from others, I earn my capital all on my own.” reaver spoke calmly with his arms crossed. “I earn plenty, slaughtering enemy village’s ninja, or even simple thugs. I kill for my pay, simple as that.”

He offen hunted in the ghettos and the ruff around the rain, as well as other village’s genin and chunnin. The more people he killed, the more trophies, the more pay. It was the perfect set up. Not to mention his pay for constructing buildings so easy out of his steel bending ability

"If you say so, and you've survived this far so you must have a steady income which is big enough to keep you fed and alive. If you do need anything one day that you can't get yourself, try to reach out to me. I'll try to get a pidgeon or something." Mori said as he looked at Reaver. "Do you know how long Azumi, that is what you called her if I remember correctly, will take? The fight is over, right?"

Last edited:
Tayuya cursed once more as she quickly played a tune in response to the Wyvern's attack. It was her only chance to crush the ice drone and save her Doki in one motion. Soon enough, those stitches in its mouth tore open and just before the guillotine closed that chakra ghost and its multiple sharp teeth emerged and quickly drove itself through the heart of the headless creature.

Given the drone itself was made of chakra, it began to crumble as the last bits of it chakra were consumed, but given that it would not halt the guillotine before it was finished Tayuya in a flash brought her hands together and performed a reverse summon to send the final Doki away just as the guillotine closed around where its neck would have been. Tayuya let out a relieved sigh as the creature crumbled to bits of ice. The other fights seemed to be drawing to a close as Tayuya noted that in spite of Kai's big words, he was close to his limit just as she was.

Difference was, Tayuya still had her flute. And had just enough chakra for one last melody as she smirked and brought it close to her lips as she faced Kai with a sly smirk as she felt she had this just about wrapped up.

"Well, the last of your shitty ice sculptures is gone. I'll put this to rest, chose your last words carefully. Though given you have a limited vocabulary, I'll just guess the word Xeno is there somewhere." Tayuya taunted as she prepared to play what she aimed to be her final melody that would finish Kai and allow her to take Kiro with her and finally get back to the rest of the Oto ca....

"Lightning Style: Paralyzing Pulse!"

Suddenly Tayuya felt a jolt of electricity strike her from seemingly out of nowhere which stunned and froze her body in place. Before Tayuya had a chance to even curse out a pair of chains came from a tree nearby the area before the assasilant revealed himself to be Kiro as he wrapped Tayuya within the chains and bound her in place.

"W-what the...what is this shit?" Tayuya cursed as she struggled against the chains while Kiro aimed to hold her tight though as the effect of the paralyzing jolt began to fade through Tayuya appeared too weak to really fight this. Kenji smirked.

"Hey there, hope you don't mind if I drop in." Kenji replied as Tayuya glanced over to him and let out a spit as she considered her increasingly limited options.

Fuck this...I don't care what it does to me I need to use the mark again. I won't let these brats beat me!

Tayuya yelled out in pain as she began to force the curse mark to come alive again, trying to channel and increase her limited chakra using the artificial boost. On one hand the kickback was noticeable as Tayuya had clear visible pain on her expression. On the other, as the mark slowly began to reveal itself from her neck Kenji felt his chains struggle to contain her as Kenji cursed though before he had the time to worry over a new tactic parts of Raven began to move around Tayuya as Madoka revealed herself and began to assembled her square prison around the Oto-nin which confused Tayuya as she struggled all the more.

"Kenji let her go!" Madoka called out as Kenji gave a nod, but gave one last paralyzing shock to Tayuya who cursed as she failed to expand her curse mark more and was stunned into place as Kenji pulled back his chains...though not before one of them hooks the flute Tayuya dropped from the initial attack to pull it out of her reach.

Motherfucker!

By the time Tayuya regained movement in her feet, Madoka finished the square prison that seemed to lack much beyond a skeletal frame. Tayuya aimed to take advantage of this aparent oversight as she tried to jump out through the unfinished roof but Madoka was quick to bring her hands together.

"Wind Style: Marionette Prision Jutsu!"

Using a combo technique she had worked on since her loss to Zaku in the Chunin Exams, Madoka pumped her chakra through her threads to the skeletal square and wind chakra soon covered the exposed floor, walls and ceiling with a dense layer of wind that blocked Tayuya's attempt to escape.

As well as block out the sound as it was cut off by the wind, with only Tayuya's mouth movement and violent thrashing against the invisible walls a sign of her frustration. Before Kiro & Kai could react Aisha & her man-beast companions Luna & Sky appeared as they surrounded Kiro and had their claws trained to the deserter's neck as they aimed to scare him from making a move. Kenji observed all of this and had a smirk on his face, as even with Aisha's unexpected action against Kiro things worked out much better than he expected with Tayuya subdued.

"Capture complete."

----------
Well, on one hand it seemed that Taiyo bought her act easily enough. Though the fact it seemed to work was encouraging...but also frustrating, as Taiyo only seemed to amp up the banter all the more as she tried to mask a blush as she gave an annoyed look; which helped sell her Tsundere persona all the more even as she felt herself die internally from the display.

How did I get here? Everything was going so well. I finished top of the Chunin Exams and displayed the pride of Amegakure. Managed to get one of Konoha's most treasured scrolls...only to end up stuck with a flirt? Is this what all my training, all my years of dedication amounts to? To just act as a cheap flustered schoolgirl?

"L-look you...y-you...you...b-baka. This nonsense needs to come to an end. My partner seems to have settled a bit and now there is little reason for further engagement. So it would be wise for the both of us to stand down as a fight doesn't favor either of us and would be a costly waste of energy." Azumi advised with a low voice, as she felt what was left of her self respect die with the mention of "baka" but she felt it helped sell the Tsundere act to make Taiyo think his words had any power over her. Which would prove useful if confrontation was inevitable. Either way she shook her head and began to walk over to Reaver as she assumed her usual expression with the hope that nobody saw or heard that.

Tomiko glanced over to Yasu, as she took note he seemed a bit akward about things as he asked if she was okay. Something Tomiko dismissed as just stress from the battles moments agao. Still, the wounded and visibally scared Iwa-nin smiled as she faced Yasu.

"Yeah, I'll live. Really it looks worse than it actually is. Least the bleeding stopped." Tomiko said which somehow counted as a positive in her mind as she tried to downplay the injuries sustained before Azumi's arrival caught her attention.

"Reaver, are you done with your time wasting tussle?" Azumi asked her fellow Ame companion as she scanned the Iwa-nin that Reaver was with. Naturally, one of them was the one Reaver had grown obsessive over in Mori while the other was a girl with more boldness than brains and whose body was covered in scars, stitches and some patched up wounds. It amazed Azumi that Tomiko was conscious let alone in a casual chatter though beyond taking a hit there had been little else that stood out about the girl.

Tomiko herself had taken note of Azumi's arrival, though unfortunately for the Ame-nin she had caught the tail end of her conversation with Taiyo as she had a look of confusion though Azumi knew not of why the girl had one. Though she soon got her answer, not that she wanted to hear it...

"...baka?" Tomiko asked confused at the context behind why Azumi said that which caused the Ame-nin's eyes to widen as she quickly clasped a hand over Tomiko's mouth and whispered in her hear.

"You. Heard. Nothing." Azumi said as Tomiko, her own eyes having widened sensed that was a sore subject and quickly nodded her head as Azumi removed her hand from the Iwa-nin's mouth before she faced Reaver again and awaited an answer.

---------
Takako remained silent as Sagiso went through the entire process of her emergency first aid. The screams burned into his memory but he refrained from a snarky comment before he felt her head rest against his shoulder. Takato had heard her demand, or rather plea to not mention what he had just seen and heard to anyone as apparently the girl's pride

"Funny, after everything today I'd figure that you'd be the one owing me a favor. But, spreading gossip isn't really my thing anyway so I won't mention this to anyone. You have my word on that." Takato said, in reference to his efforts to keep the exhausted Sagiso alive during the latter stages of the Kidomaru fight and the arrival of that twisted Kin but chose to concede to Sagiso's request all the same as he pulled out a bag of rations and offered it to the Hyuga.

Takato then heard the voice of a new arrival, as he glanced over and saw Shura & Shiho who looked about as well off as himself & Sagiso did. Which equated to very poorly as he listened to what Shura said and gave a nod.

"Yeah, ran into trouble. The only fortunate thing is that we managed to survive. Gotta look at silver linings after something like this." Takato said, as while he was not the most optimistic person there should be something said about their ability to survive this whole mess.

---------
Sakura sensed that the younger girl was having a hard time processing all that had happened just now. Not that she could blame her, as this experience was something Sakura herself experienced in her first mission beyond the village borders with her sensei Kakashi. One thing was for sure and that had been Furijia needed some support as Sakura crouched down as she aimed to place a comforting hand on her shoulder and looked the girl in the eye as she gave an encouraging smile.

"Hey, it's okay. The worst is over and the important thing is you are safe now. You were amazing out here, and I believe the worst is behind us now." Sakura said as she hoped those words would calm Furijia down and ease her mind. If only for the short immediate future as her mind shifted back to Madoka and the others as she wondered if they were okay.

Last edited:
Mori did his best to stifle his laughter and only succeeded partially, making it look like he needed to visit the toilet desperately. "Do me a favor and don't let her forget that." He whispered to Reaver before turning to Tomiko. "Your guess is as good as mine, but I think that it's safe to say that she won't say it again any time soon." He said as he still had his stupid looking grin on his face.

‘Damnit!’ Kiro mentally cursed as he watched Tayuya proceed to be captured. She was still technically an ally of his and the capture meant that she could potentially give away information that could screw him over in the long run. Information he could not allow to get out just yet. Also, Tayuya was also one of Orochimaru’s pets and the snake wouldn’t want her to be in the possession of the Leaf. Though Kiro didn’t care what Orochimaru wanted, maybe bringing her back to the Sound could earn him some bonus points. Either way, his main priority now was too prevent Tayuya from exposing him.

However, before he could even start thinking any further, Kiro was suddenly surrounded by Aisha and her pets once again.‘Of course it’s her.’ Kiro found it funny that he wasn’t even participating in the fight and was pretending to be in pain, yet Aisha found it necessary too target him. Was he really that big of a threat? To be frank, from the beginning it just seemed that she was out to get him.

Their claws were so close that he could smell the stench coming from them. It reminded Kiro of what he had said the last time their claws were around him. “Disgusting. But go ahead and capture me. If you think the Mist are going too allow the Leaf to do what they please with me, then you’re mistaken.” Kiro glanced over at Kai for a second before looking back at Aisha. “Yeah, I give you two days before I’m out.”

He was fully confident in his chances now and if Aisha really wanted to stop Kiro in his tracks, then this was her last chance to kill him. For the sake of her pets, Aisha should take the opportunity while it lasted. Those wolves, he’ll make sure that Kai fed them to the sharks in the Mist. Then again, they probably wouldn’t like the taste of Xeno blood...

Kai was suprised at Tayuya’s resourcefulness, taking out the wyvern right as he planned to execute the Doki. But as soon as she recalled it to save it from the guilotine, she was incapsulated by Madoka, the puppet master herself. It seemed as if the recalling of the Doki presented an opening to capture the foul tounged ninja. Looks like the infighting the Xenos crave so much did them in. Goodbye, sound sucker.

Kai then looked back to his fellow mist ninja. “Kiro don’t worry, your under my protection.”

It seemed as if Aisha and her mutts wanted to imprison Kiro in the same fashion. It was time for him to brush up on his leverage and logic skills. He cracked his neck and walked forward.

“He is under protection of a deal I made with the likes of the hyuga clan, and others. He was to be delivered to me and as an extension, the mist upon my help with this endeavor. If you dont believe me, ask Shura or Sagiso, both members of the leaf.

Kai name dropped Shura, who was a member of the group he and only he founded. Sagiso has some part to add to the team he was sure. He wondered where the half Xeno was, but didn’t care enough to ask.

“Reaver are you done with your time wasting tussle?”

Azumi seemed very impatient and...flustered? He couldn’t quite place what she was so emotional about, he was never good at reading feelings of others, as they were irrelevant. He was however slightly aggrieved she considered his trophy collecting to be a waste of time.

“I’ve gotten two trophies from the engagement, so it wasn’t a ‘time waste’ as you so put it.” Reaver said walking closer to her. “Your cheeks are blushing, and you consider THAT not a time waste? Get such a useless emotion out of your head!”

Reaver seemed to hate the way she was flustered for some unsaid reason. That and the anti trophy collecting mindset she seemed to have. Just what was her hurry anyway?

“Yukimaru. What were you thinking? Getting cornered by twenty ninja.” Kabuto scolded, adjusting his glasses. “I would have thought on first glance you wanted suicide.”

“I can help with that!”

Kabuto turned his head to see kin, soaked with blood, trailing his way. He frowned as he saw this, arching an eyebrow.

“I see some poor saps finally fed you.”

“I didn’t see you anywhere helping with anything, so don’t give me that nonsense!”

Shura listened to Takato talk about the silver lining and sighed. "I guess you're right." He said. Shura would then turn his gaze towards to the sky. Thinking back on the day, Shura thought back about his fight against Sakon and Ukon, he thought if he didn't fall for Sakon's trick, he could have helped out more and not have been a hinderance weighting those around him down. "Darn it. I need to get stronger." He thought. Shura would turn his look back towards Takato. "We should get back to the village as soon as we can, we don't know if there are still any ennemies nearby, it won't be good if we get ambushed." He said. "Sagiso, are you able to walk?" He asked after turning towards her.

Shiho stood next to her brother, she was still uneasy due to seeing in what shape Sagiso was in. "I'm probably the least hurt person here, if you need help moving just ask." She offered.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku followed Shura and Shiho to Takato and Sagiso where he decided to rest for a bit. He realized he was only a bit worse than Shiho and took a bit of pride in that. He recognized Takato as a leaf ninja from his headband and knew Sagiso had a Byakugan like shiho and Shura so he knew they were allies.

“Say Shura, I was in a team with your sister and a friend of mine, Taiyo. Who was in your team?”

Raiku might’ve seemed like he wanted to make small talk but he just wanted to see if there were possibly any Uchiha nearby he can help.

Shura sat on his log resting when he heard Raiku ask him a question. He looked up towards him. “This is an odd time to be asking a questions like that. But alright.” He said. “I was in a team with those two there.” He said pointing towards Sagiso and Takato. “There was also this guy named Kai in our group.” He continued. “But he’s a mist ninja and had his own agenda so what and how he’s doing right now is none of our business.” He said.

Hearing Raiku say Taiyo’s name made Shiho suddenly think about where he was. “Oh yeah, speaking of Taiyo, do you know where he is right now Raiku?” She’s asked.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“No, I told him to get backup but I don’t think i saw him with the group of genin... knowing him he probably went fighting. Hopefully he went back to the village...”

Raiku remembered someone named Kai who had problems when he called Kiro a loser, or something along those lines. He remembered seeing Kiro on the side of orochimaru, but normally because he’s a mist ninja he wouldn’t care. However he was an Uchiha and that could cause some problems, at the very least he should try to retrieve the Sharingan. If Kai seemed to care about Kiro in the exams as much as he appeared to the two might be near each other.

“Say can either of you find that mist ninja or Taiyo with your Byakugan?”

In case Taiyo didn’t go to the village, Raiku has to retrieve his comrade.

"Funny how your pain seems to vanish in an instant. Then again I suppose keeping this ruse up with the threat of claws stabbing into your neck would make anyone break character." Aisha said with a bitter tone, as she like Kenji & Madoka knew that Kiro was lying about all of this and having seen the destruction of Konoha by Oto the fact this guy was willing to join them only to turn around and try to play innocent with one of his former comrades rubbed Aisha the wrong way.

Growing up in a pack, loyalty was something Aisha had a high opinion on and a snake like Kiro rubbed the Inuzuka-nin the wrong way. Same with Luna and Sky who kept their claws trained on Kiro's neck but had yet to strike him down.

Kenji made certain to avoid a reckless action as he made a motion for Aisha to hold it, as he along with Madoka overheard Kai's request for them to let Kiro go. In truth, what happened with Kiro did not fall under Konoha or Kumo jurisdiction since technically he had not defected to Oto yet. Least not till word of his dealings with Oto had been revealed, though it appeared Kiro already began work on an alibi that convinced Kai. Whether that meant that Kai was too trusting of "pure mist blood" or gullible remained to be seen as Kenji focused on Kai. Kenji had no personal idea who Shura & Shiho were, but he assumed that he banked on Konoha support in this manner.

"That's all well and good, though why you are going so far for him is another matter. Whether you believe the words of an "outsider" like me, he did aim to defect all on his own. Even helped another Oto-nin help attack us in the process. Name was Zaku, that airwave nutcase if you recall." Kenji explained, though he doubted his words would mean much from a "filthy Xeno" like him. Madoka, as she kept the prison up, turned to Kai and offered her own impute.

"You often make mention of your village's "purity", is one who was willing to defect so casually someone you want to hold that standard to? Even if you don't believe us, it doesn't change the fact it happened and he could take the first chance to flee back with them again if opportunity presents itself. Besides, with that mark on his neck it could put your own village at risk of Oto retaliation if they decide they want Kiro back. Is that something you are willing to risk?" Madoka added on, as she cared little for what was to become of Kiro but just wanted Kai to be aware of what risk he could be placing on his home by taking back Kiro so casually as if nothing happened.

----------
"Reaver we don't have time to dwell on this." Azumi said as she became conscious of the blush that had persisted and quickly worked to die it down before she had responded to Reaver. Very much wanting to move past the subject of her blush before she eyed the, well, formally mecha-armed nin.

"You know better than most I never let emotion hinder my performance. I'd be more concerned about your blind desire for trophies putting you in unfavorable situations. Had it not been for certain circumstances, you might have died this day. I admire your passion but even with your reckless qualities you are too valuable to have a wasteful death." Azumi countered.

Tomiko was unsure what else to add to this private argument before she heard Mori's comment and saw that grin on his face which for some reason made Tomiko want to giggle as she gave a nod.

"Yeah I could see that." Tomiko said in agreement. Not sure of the context of what caused that blush but as she glanced over to Taiyo she began to form an idea in her head.

----------
"I think going back to the village makes the most sense..." Takato said before he saw the arrival Raiku who brought up this missing comrade of his in Taiyo. One of the people who originally fought the Sound 4 with him, and Takato figured it Taiyoa was not with Raiku then he was likely dead anyway. But it appeared that Raiku wanted to be sure and asked any of the Hyuga if they could help with locating him if possible.

Takato glanced down at Sagiso. "Are you able to walk on your own, or would I still have to carry you. In the literal and figurative sense." Takato said with some dry humor in hopes to lighten the mood. Something he was not very good with, but it also served as a means to see how well Sagiso so he figured it would be passable.

Shura listened to Raiku as he asked if they could use their Byakugan to find Taiyo and Kai. “I don’t really care what happened to Kai but sure, I can help you find your friend.” He said. Shura was about to activate his Byakugan when Shiho interrupted him. “Let me do it bro, you should keep resting.” She said. Shura looked at her and sighed. “Sure, go ahead Shiho.” He said.

Shiho activated her Byakugan and saw the battlefield that was further away from them. The battlefield was scorched and scarred, there were many scrapes and many rocky pillars everywhere as well. “Wow, looks like a really big battle happened over there.” She said. Shiho would then see Taiyo over there too. “I see Taiyo over there, he alright.” She said out loud.

Sagiso

Her head held down, Sagiso remained silent throughout much of the interaction, when the direction of the conversation turned to her, she'd already recovered much of her composure. The worst of her agony had already passed, at this point, nothing could compare to what she'd already experienced. While her body still throbbed persistently, it wasn't to the point of forcing out tears. Still, she refused to throw away that much face, and forcibly suppressed the hurt in her voice, causing it to come out noticeably more aggressive than she'd intended.

"I broke my arm, not my legs, I'll be fine!"

Her mood was understandably somewhat foul, so she made no attempts to cover the overtly aggressive nature of her voice, in fact, if anything, she became even more aggressive. She swiftly issued a few orders to one of the other genin that had accompanied Shura, and in a few moments, she'd been brought a military rations pill. She downed the drug without hesitation, before sitting cross-legged in what appeared to be meditation. After a short moment of dispersing the chakra from the pill through her body, she rose to her feet. Her own Byakugan activated and she threw her gaze in the same direction as Shiho's. It only took her a split second to decide her plan of action, primarily because she'd taken notice of Furijia and Sakura who were stationed along the path to the other battlefield. She fell into deeper thought, and after a moment, she spoke.

"Those of you too injured to move should remain here. Use the purple smoke signals to set this as our rendezvous point."

While the Hyuga had been staring at the battlefield she'd noticed a few key details. Despite the mission having ended in all but failure, her byakugan had allowed her to see within the Madako's puppet and she easily identified Tayuya as one of the sound four who'd mysteriously disappeared during the fight. The genjutsu user had been battling Kai, and surprise, surprise, the slippery bastard had somehow managed to find his way to a completely different battlefield, something Sagiso was less than pleased about.

Well, never mind him, she first had to deal with the situation of the other konoha ninja. They were likely still going about their mission to tail the sound, so the first thing she had to do was gather them all in one place. That wasn't an issue though, as the purple smoke bomb would cause all the surrounding konoha ninja to converge at this point and set up camp for the night. From there she would confirm their mission complete, and they would all take the one and a half day's journey to return to the leaf together. Of course, that required them to actually complete the mission. But that also didn't seem like it would be a problem, after all, the other battlefield already had a captive just waiting for them to collect, and it was impolite to keep someone waiting.

Deactivating her byakugan, she turned around to observe the small crowd of ninja, waiting to see which of them would choose to stay.

Furijia

Wiping her tears with her sleeves, the heiress nodded mutely in response to Sakura's questions. After calming herself to some degree, Furijia managed to peep out an introduction in a small, "I-i'm Furijia...w-who might you b-be?"

Last edited:

“He did none of those things, I’m sure of it. At least it wasn’t his intention.” Kai spoke, putting the pieces together. “Look at him!”

Kai pointed to Kiro, seemingly struggling with his curse mark still. The black lines covering parts of his body, distorting his skin in the areas that it touched with it’s eeiry aura.

“He’s been struck by an curse. An affliction to try and highjack his Brain and will, he confessed it himself and the sound Xeno all by confirmed it! He doesn’t need your prison, he needs my help! The help of the mist village and it’s people. And I’m not asking permission either. We are leaving. Now.”

Caring little what the foreign ninja thought of the situation, he only spoke enough to them to assure them that it was another foreign ninja’s doing, not the mist. Hopefully that would be enough to get them off their backs. He signaled Kiro to come with as held out an arm for him to help stabilize the injured Uchiha

“Right...”

Reaver said, not quite believing Azumi’s whole ‘I don’t let emotion judge my actions’ speel. He finished sealing away the final piece of his armor, getting up and turning to her as opposed to mori. Not looking back at Mori, he spoke back to him.

“Looks like you’ll have to come claim your trophy back. Don’t disappoint me.”

Reaver made it to Azumi’s side, with Taiyo trying to but his smooth...er moves on her. Not looking Azumi in the eye, he fastened the scroll along the fold of his back, along with his scythe.

“We should go. Don’t want to keep the Kage waiting do we?”

“Okay, so that’s three of us accounted for.”

Sakon said, looking at jirobo’s burnt ashes, injured Kidomaru, and an irritable ukon. None of them were in much of a mood nor energy for another battle, that was for sure. Kidomaru’s eyes squinted.

“So where’s tayuya?”

“She might be dead as well. Either that or still carrying the box to the sound. If it’s the latter, I’d have to congratulate her when I get back. Even if I’d just be cursed at.”

Sakon tried to rationalize not finding her nor the box. Sure it’s as totally possible that the box AND tayuya were in hostile hands, but what were the odds of that?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku was a bit disappointed of no mention of Kai, but simply sighed at the mention of Taiyo there. He was glad he was alright but just wished he would've listened. He noticed Sagiso's Byakugan activated and decided to see if she would provide an opportunity.

"Would it be so much of a displeasure for you to activate your Byakugan once more to check for your teammate named Kai? He may be near someone I want to talk to," Raiku asked. "I understand you're in pain but, if you can't show me which direction he's in I'll just look for him myself..."

Shura stayed silent while Shiho explained whet she saw. "Beside Taiyo, are there any others over there?" He asked. "Yeah, there are a lot of people over there beside Taiyo." Shiho responded. Shura heard Sagiso's apparent outburst. "Trying to hide her weakness, I recognize that tone." Shura thought. Seeing Sagiso down some ration pills and activating her Byakugan for a split second before speaking up, Shura also got up and looked at her. "Are you planning to go over there?" He asked with a blank face. He then turned towards Raiku when he asked about Kai. He looked back towards Sagiso. "So was Kai over there too?" He asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Well after Azumi's last remark, Taoyo was just rendered speechless, a pink hue still clearly evident in his face.
"Uh..well if you need me for whatever, feel free to hit me up, by rain angel," Taiyo quickly signed off and walked away, hoping to just get away from that awkward situation.
Hope your happy with yourself, no matter if it's Azumi or I, neither of us will forget that, anyway, I should probably find my teammates.
Fortunately, the figures of Raiku, Shiho and Shura, albeit all unknown figure to him due to the extensive amount of distance between them, which caused him to breathe a sigh of relief.
Good, let's just hope those guys are friends and not does, cause that would suck
"Hey guys! Can you hear me? Guys?" The Leaf-nin shouted in his teammates general direction, hoping they'd notice him, even if they were far away.

Last edited:
‘Sagisō? He trusted her?!’ Not for one second did Kiro put his faith in that supposed deal Kai made. Even then, he thought Kai was smarter than that. For Kai too put his trust into the hands of a foreign ninja was highly unexpected and something he hoped Kai wouldn’t regret, for his sake atleast.

Kiro listened silently as they tried too expose him. They weren’t lying, well mostly weren’t. Kiro caught the part about Zaku and questioned if that actually happened. Sure he was with Zaku but when had he actually helped Zaku attack them? The only time Kiro was forced to move was simply because Mori attacked first. Even then, Kiro had been generous enough not too engage in any battles other than Mori. ‘I guess now that they think they got me, they’re just throwing bullshit accusations out there. Good for them.’ They believed this was the best chance they were going to get too convince Kai of his defection, so it was only fair if they said whatever they wanted.

“Oh, the pain’s still there. But it’s not like I’m going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me groveling on the floor.” Kiro responded too Aisha’s earlier remark after they were done speaking. He grabbed Kai’s arm and cautiously pulled himself up, making sure to avoid the claws. “Thanks, but I got this.” Kiro took a deep breath before he let go of Kai and stood on his own two feet to show Kai he was alright.

“Kai, I think you should know something. These marks, they give off a great power.” Kiro said as he looked at his left hand, his sharingan seeing the powerful, sinister chakra irradiating from it. “But this power is also associated with a great darkness. One that could jeopardize the future of the Mist. If anything, she is right in saying that I can put the village at risk.” He stated, referring to Madoka’s last comment as he looked back at the Hunter-Nin. “Perhaps it may be best if you left me. It-it would be for the good of the Mist.” Kiro spoke the last words with sorrow in his voice now, betraying the confidence he previously had.

Kai was surprised by kiro’s Response to him coming all this way to save him. Though he wouldn’t be a hunter nin if he simply let his target go. Espcially if it were an innocent pure blooded mist ninja. He unsheathed a senbon, ready to help Kiro at any given point by stimulating pressure points.

“Nonsense! No mist ninja is a burden to us, especially not you. You bring us all glory, especially managing to survive what you’ve endured. Come with me and I can assure you that you won’t have to go through this any more. Especially not in some Xeno prison camp!”

While the situation was previously unexpected, he was quickly adapting. While he never trusted the Xeno filth, he was sure to prey on their diplomacy with some of his own, at least some diplomacy he could stomach anyway. Only the bare minimum to allow safe passage to the mist. Use Xenos as your tools His dad always said

Sagiso

"Kai..? Yea, he's over there too..."

At the mention of Kai, Sagiso seemed too grow even more irritated. Commandeering a purple smoke bomb from one of the surrounding ninja, she set it off. "In fact, I'm heading over there right now, if you're healthy enough to follow then you should come...it'll be a good display. I'll still be setting off though, whether you're coming or not." She wasn't sure what Kai's game was, but she would get her explanation one way or another.

Hearing about Kai, Shura looked at Sagiso. "Alright, I'll go too." He said. Hearing this, Shiho quickly got worried. "Are you sure bro? You could barely walk a moment ago." She said. Shura looked at his sister. "If she can go in the state she is in, there should be no problem for me to go too, I rested enough to be able to walk on my own. I'll be careful, don't worry." Shura said, trying to reassure his sister. He also wanted to know what Kai was doing in the middle of a different battlefield.

"You people are gonna be the death of me..."

Takato grumbles but figured he'd be abandoning comrades if he left them to themselves. Especially Sagiso given her previous condition in comparison to himself who only had some chakra fatigue issues. Something he tried to deal with as he consumed a food pill but he knew the effect would be limited but none the less he'd follow Sagiso towards the new battle area where he hoped it would merely be oversight and avoid more confrontation.

---------
Sakura was relieved that Furijia, even if only a little bit, began to compose herself as she figured her words had an effect before she heard Furijia's question as Sakura smiled before she gave an answer.

"Sakura. Sakura Haruno. And who might you be?" Sakura asked, curious about the girl who seemed to know Kenji and vice versa. Speaking of Kenji Sakura quickly formed a Shadow Clone of herself as she sent it back to the sight of the original battle as she needed to know what happened there and if everyone made it out okay. But also needed to stay and make sure Furijia was safe.

---------
"Indeed, we need to meet our kami sooner rather than later." Azumi said in agreement with Reaver, though she made a point to clarify the title he used to their leader. A word that caused Tomiko to raise an eyebrow.

"Kami?" Tomiko asked as she seemed unsure what Azumi meant by that. Tomiko had respect for Onoki but she'd never call her Tsuchikage a "god" or anything. Azumi glanced at Tomiko, taking a moment to scan her headband along with Mori's and Yasu's before she focused back on the girl with a neutral...but slightly cold expression.

"What else would you call the one who rescued one's nation from the ash's of other's wars?" Azumi said to Tomiko which caused the latter to flinch slightly. Azumi's cold tone there matched the one she used to rant at the Kage during her battle with Kiro. Tomiko also thought back to Kiro's words which hinted at much destruction the great nations which included hers did to Azumi's home. Tomiko wondered what exactly happened but had no time to really question it as Azumi began to walk away and motioned for Reaver to follow.

---------
Aisha tensed up and held her claws closer as Kiro moved his hand for Kai, much as Luna and Sky did as the man-beast clones growled at Kai before they listened to Kiro's words as he seemed to be both playing up the facade victim character and at the same time also conceding to Madoka's point of Kiro possibly putting the Mist at risk at the same time.

"Curse or no curse, he willingly became an affiliate with Oto a rogue nation that has already attacked one of the big 5 and attacked every Kage present. Yours included, even if you don't believe he willingly made that choice. He is a risk, to your own nation or anyone and should be brought in for questioning." Kenji added on as Kiro's own account along with Tayuya's should be able to tell a complete story of Oto workings which would be invaluable to Kumo's efforts going forward. Though naturally he kept his own self interest to himself that concerned this.

"I confessed shit!"

Tayuya's voice cut off Kenji before he had a chance to continue, as Madoka modified the prison to allow the Oto-nin to speak but also kept her contained. Curious on her account of this, though she was far from prepared for the shouting that came as Tayuya stared daggers into Kiro & Kai.

"He's right about the mark giving power but coming with risk, though he didn't give much consideration for that when he accepted the offer from Lord Orochimaru at the drop of the hat. Most needed more time to think it over, or persuasion from Lord Orochimaru. Not him, he took it the second he was presented an offer for power. And that's because he wanted it, because at the end of the day your buddy there doesn't give a single shit about your "Mist pride" bullshit. He cares about getting power, something Lord Orochimaru generously granted him. He'll stab you right in that back the second it suits him so long as he can spite the Uchiha somehow and get stronger. And if you are enough of a dumbass to fall for this sorry sob story & his shit acting well that's on you. I only pray I can see that dumb look on your face when you realize what kind of man your "comrade" here is." Tayuya said to Kai with a smirk, given she was captured and Kiro disregarded her in general she felt she had little to lose at this point. Since he didn't even try to help her during all that, she saw no reason to be so generous with him. Though Tayuya glanced at Kiro and, as she felt her own mark, had a more...serious expression.

"You gave up your right to chose when you decided you wanted that power. This mark gave you what you asked for but removes that option, even if you really want to turn back which nobody besides your Kiri friend here buys. You'll be back in Lord Orochimaru's grasp one way or another." Tayuya said, alluding to the true price one pays for the mark. Complete sub-servitude towards Lord Orochimaru, as the mark was a collar that now forever tied Kiro to Orochimaru and his ambitions. Something he could never escape, no matter where he ran. So while she was upset with Kiro, to a small and indeed small degree she felt sympathy for him on the naive notion that he could just change his mind if he wanted to. A good, but misguided view to have on this.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku followed them outside of their little camp and eventually reached Taiyo.

"You really don't know when to quit do ya? I told you to go to the village but you're still here... well at least you're safe. You don't know how much pain I would be in if you died when we were on a mission together... please listen to me later," he pleaded with a worried look on his eyes. In the end he just sighed, and then quickly heard a shout.

He headed in the direction of where he heard the shout and heard quite a bit of Tayuya exposing Kiro.

"Well well well, as if I needed more proof. Heh, well you're coming with me," he said as he pointed at Kiro. He looked around at the people and the battlefield and saw bits of ice and destruction and recalled some metal in the previous battlefield near Taiyo.

"It seems you people have had quite a day, huh. I thank those of you on the side of the Leaf, even if it may have been just to help your friends," Raiku said at the notice of Kenji's headband.

"Oh, and you Mist Ice User, I know you're close to this thief and all, but clearly you're in no position to fight so just let me have him. Who knows, when we're done with him he might return to the Mist. Or he might never come back. I don't really care," he said to Kai.

“And in what right does that mean that the leaf village gets to prossecute him?” Kai hissed. “He is a mist ninja. His misdeeds will be tried in the mist village, as it is only fitting. As much as I DETEST the thought...you can send some of your horrid Xenos to bear witness to the testimony.”

Kai...what in the mist’s name are you thinking? Letting Xenos into the mist like you are? You should commit suicide for such a terrible suggestion! Think about their muddy paws tromping in mist territory, what an abomination! No turning back now. It beats Kiro being tried and executed in such a corrupt Xeno legal system. He’d be eaten alive there.

Surprised at his own suggestion, he stood firm in it, determined to bring Kiro back home safe and sound. He wouldn’t fail his father in this task he had received, especially not one that held a fellow mist ninja’s life and freedom in his grip. He was the only one that could help Kiro. Tayuya began to speak ill about Kiro and his choices, speaking the same nonsense as before, trying to brainwash him no doubt.

“A boxed animal should be careful not to be too loud, or risk being put down.”

“Boss...you think Tomiko is alright?”

“For the fifth time: how should I know?”

Kou has been pestering Zaku on the way to Orochimaru’s convoy about Tomiko and her condition fighting reaver. The sound ninja personally didn’t care about the outcome, but for Kou’s sake Tomiko better have lived. Orochimaru’s convoy came into veiw, apparently passing a grand waterfall of some kind with two statues on either side of the pass. One of which was the infamous Madara Uchiha and the other the fabled Hashima Senju. This meant that they had reached the border of leaf territory. It would be downhill from here. A piece of cake.

“Funny seeing you here Zaku.”

Zaku turned to the voice speaking to him, revealing to he Kabuto with Kin and Yukimaru on either side of him. Zaku was surprised at their sudden appearance. Kin seemed to be covered in blood and Yukimaru seemed to have just woken up. The male jinchurki yawned before addressing Zaku.

“So...um...where’s Kiro?”

Zaku rolled his eyes. “The kid was whipped by a guy who could dig fast.”

Kabuto stifled a laugh. “Of course. I made a good choice in choosing kimimaro’s body over his. What a waste it would have been. Typical.”

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Trust me, it's a long story, but I can tell you when we get home," The Leaf-nin was overjoyed to finally reunite with his teammate after all this time.
I never knew I caused you such worry. I can't let this happen, if only I could defend myself, I've let myself become a burden to everyone who cares for me. I can't let this happen, I'll get stronger for you Raiku, you too Tsuki.
"In any case, I'll come with ya Kai, I've been wanting to see Tsuki anyway," A bright smile soon became painted on his face, despite all the turmoil that went down, he still smiled like it was just another day at a candy shop.

Shura and Shiho soon followed Raiku and arrived on the scene. Shiho walked up to Taiyo. “Great to see your okay Taiyo.” She said cheerfully, happy that her teammate wasn’t dead. Thought she saw him earlier with her Byakugan, it was even more reassuring to see him up close.

Hearing what was going on, Shura understood the gist of what was going on. He turned to look at Raiku. “Look, I know I just arrived here and you’re probably going to disregard what I say as ‘Xeno rambling’ but what makes you so sure your friend here did not do whatever the other s are accusing him of doing? As far as I know, you din’t know what he was up to before arriving here.” He said with a unimpressed tone. He didn’t know what Kiro was up too either or did he even know what exactly he was being accused of but the fact Kai is believing him blindly was something Shura was going to point out.

Last edited:
Sagiso

Since she was sure both Furijia, and the girl she was with would see the rendezvous smoke signal and return to camp, Sagiso made a beeline for the other battlefield and arrived soon after Shura and Shiho. Behind her, a small contingency of around 10 genin followed. The very first thing she did was cast Kai a disapproving glare, but that lasted for not much longer than a second as she turned to the other people present.

"Before we make any hasty judgments...anyone mind filling us in on the details?"

“Oh, and you Mist Ice User, I know you're close to this thief and all, but clearly you're in no position to fight so just let me have him. Who knows, when we're done with him he might return to the Mist. Or he might never come back. I don't really care," Raiku said to Kai.

“The bee is bold to a bear in a swarm.” He said to Raiku. “For one that wasn’t even smart enough to get though the first exam, you sure talk like you actually mean something here. Let the grown ups to the talking.”

Kai had to refuse his impulse to strike a senbon at Raiku for saying those words to a mist ninja, but with the numbers watching him he couldn’t act so recklessly. Kai flipped his head around when another voice spoke up. Albeit this voice was very familiar. It was none other than Taiyo, the same on that helped him fight off tayuya and her Doki earlier. He adjusted himself, but nearly had a aneurysm when Taiyo mentioned hitching a ride back to visit Tsuki. Just the thought of those two...getting...close...it sent shivers down his spine. If he had the power he’d kill each and every Xeno here and make the world better for it. However he didn’t have such power and had to bite hit tounge and think strategically.

“That’s....disturbing.” He said honestly although HEAVILY filtered, as he was under a micro scope. “If you assure Kiro gets to the mist, then I can stomach it...for a small time.”

Shura added to the bombardment of questions, crossing his arms and giving him a very quizzical expression.

“I know I just arrived here and you’re probably going to disregard what I say as ‘Xeno rambling’ but what makes you so sure your fringe here is innocent? As far as I know, you din’t know what he was up to before arriving here.” He said with a unimpressed tone.

“Simple. Since you are from my away team ‘Team Mist’ I shall tell you. This mark of the Xenos he has quieted has mind bending effects and brain control. He was being brainwashed during this time and is currently fighting off the effects. That is why he must be purified at the mist village, as we are the only ones with the means to do so.”