• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

"ACK!" Mori clenched his teeth in pain as his shackles began to crush his ankles. "Damn you Reaver!" He was pissed at Reaver and pulled the sword out of his left arm, dropped it and reached into his pocket to get a Military Rations Pill. "Come on, just enough chakra to escape." He swallowed the pill and wove a few handsigns as his cheeks expanded. "Gross! But it beats getting my ankles crushed."

"Earth Style: Mud Shot!" Mori shot a mud spray out of his mouth at his feet and his feet were covered in mud, but so were the restraints. The mud was acting as a lubricant and he could get his feet out of it with an incredible struggle, but it was better than losing his ability to walk. He still felt like trash, but he could see better than before and his headache was severely less intense.

"Folks, hurry up as soon as I am done since I am not keeping them up for long due to the huge chakra cost." He wove some handsigns that became more and more familiar as time went on. "I just hope that it works.Earth Style: Rock Push jutsu, Pillar forme!" Familiar pillars shot out of the ground at different heights, essentially creating a staircase. A staircase made out of rock that was just barely staying together, but a staircase nontheless. "Use this to get down!" Mori said as he pushed Tomiko towards the staircase, out of the way from Reaver's attack, forgetting that Reaver also aimed at him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
As expected from the noise which the battle spawned, it seemed to be an absolute war zone, chaos was everywhere the main source of this apparently being Reaver and his technological genius.
"Awesome," Taiyo looked onto the conflict with almost childlike wonder, as if this was some sort of game but in reality he was terrified.
Crap, really wish I had enough chakra to perform Flashing Burst Style, but at least I can use some basic jutsu.
"Fire Release, Pheionix Flower Jutsu!" The Leaf-nin threw out several small fireballs which held some poison bombs and explosive tags at Reaver, a simple task that didn't require alot of chakra.
"Hey buddy!" The genin shouted at the mechanical menace, hoping to grab his attention, possibly for an unknown ally to strike Reaver from behind, "That's a cool suit you got there, shame it'll be going down in flames!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Alright, then let me check for myself," Raiku said simply. He walked over to the box and was about to open it when he suddenly got punched into the face by someone yawning.

"Wha- where am I..."

Raiku looked angry and looked over at the person who punched him, which had emerged from the box.

"Hey, what was that for?!"

"I-i'm sorry, I was just stretching..." the person said seemingly genuine. Suddenly he noticed Raiku's headband and the headband of everyone else.

Oh no! Sand and Leaf ninja?! I need to get out of here!

"H-hey, c-can y-you guys let me go? T-the S-sound captured me f-from the i-invasion and I need to get back to my f-family.... T-they were travelers that were at the village to watch the Exams... they were heading to the Rain next... I can probably find them on the path there..." Yukimaru said trying to bluff his way out. Luckily he didn't have any sound headband at the moment so they shouldn't be able to tell who he was... right?

Raiku raised an eyebrow but he couldn't tell if Yukimaru was lying, though he did seem a bit familiar.

He turned to Shura and whispered,"What should we do?"

He's the Chunin so he probably knows what to do in this situation.

Shura eyed Yukimaru, he remembered when he opened the box earlier he sensed a strange chakra coming from him and the girl who was also in the box. He casted a glance towards the box and noticed how Yukimaru was now its only content. “Where did the other one go? I don’t like this.” He thought. He then looked at Raiku who asked him what they should do. “Actually, why don’t you come with us back to our village, if you’re a prisoner then I’m sure we can help you get back to your family.” He said to Yukimaru. “Come with us.” He said as he motioned Shiho walk ahead.

Shura would then whisper to Shiho. “Keep your Byakugan active and tell me if anything strange happens.” Shiho would glance at her brother with a confused look. “Why, this guy doesn't seem bad, and he’s a prisoner of the sound, are you suspicious bro?” She asked. Shura looked at his sister. “Earlier, there were two of them in that box now there’s only one, they both had a strange chakra radiating from them so I'm being cautious.” He said quietly to Shiho. “Alright, here goes.” Shiho said as she activated her Byakugan.

Last edited:
Tomiko cursed as she saw Reaver seemed to be trying something with Mori's ankles as she knew she had to act quickly. Though before she got the chance she saw that Mori coated his feet in mud and then pushed her away by Mori onto some stairs as she took note of the weapons shot at Mori as his call for them to flee was heard.

But Tomiko could not just leave him behind, and as Madoka was forced to jump away to avoid the weaponized demon arm Reaver shot at her so there'd be nothing to hold the weapons back. Tomiko was quick to try and make some hand signs, as she needed to either make a wall or use these pillars as material for projectiles or...

"RAAAA!"

Tomiko's words were cut off as Aisha and her man-beast clones decided to act; tearing in their inferno twisters as they aimed to strike Reaver's spider legs & floating weapons with the aim to try and rip them to pieces.

Tomiko figured it was now or never, as she crawled by Mori's ankles and took a deep breath. Her stitches still held, despite the pressure she placed on them she gathered her strength & chakra into her hands as she aimed her gauntlet-punches to the mud-coated restraints around Mori's ankles as she was desperate to try and free him.

Madoka herself hoped on Raven's back as she controlled her puppet to take her to the air to avoid the spider leg as she flew behind Reaver. As Taiyo seemed to be playing distraction and saw an opening behind Reaver. As she puppeted Raven's mouth, mindful of the spider leg, as she fired several poisoned senbon as she tried to target the Ame-nin's back.

----------
Tayuya played her melody as she had her Doki charge Azumi, who kept her composure for the most part in spite of this sudden demonic beast appearing. Each stomp shattered the ground beneath it, so Azumi kept a mind to be weary of its raw power as she used her agility to out maneuver the beast as well as use her umbrella to strike its legs in perfect sync with the dodges.

Yet no matter what she did, even as her bone shattering blows of the umbrella struck, the beast showed no signs of pain or slowing down even as she had been sure she caused damage. What in Kami's name was this thing? Regardless she needed to focus and go aid Reaver, as she glanced over as even more of the perusing party arrived as Reaver placed himself in what she viewed as an unwinnable situation. Something that seemed painfully common, if only he learned to fight smart he would not be in this position.

As Azumi evaded blows, she fired multiple senbond from her umbrella that she infused with her own chakra towards Yasu's arrows with the intent to try and knock them out of their path to Reaver; as that was the critical threat to deal with for him at the moment.

Not like she could do more, as the Doki stomped at Azumi who just managed to dodge. Azumi cursed as with this party she needed to thin their focus from Reaver to give him a chance. And as she glanced at the Doki, and its large shadow, she became inspired...

"Alright, I hope you had fun with your reunion. I need to get him to Orochimaru, I'm sure four-eyes will have the means to heal him as your glorious technique of "stab his neck" didn't seem to do shit." Tayuya said, masking her open desire to just take Kiro back to the Sound under the guise of getting him medical aid. Not that Tayuya cared much what Kai thought of her motives, she felt she had to take this precaution simply to avoid an argument which would disrupt her focus of controlling the Doki.

Unaware on a distant tree, Kenji masked his presence as he observed the pair. In truth, they simple needed to get out of here but Kenji figured that the Raikage would be furious if he reported contact with Oto-nin and had nothing but just information about a mark to show for it. If he could keep Kiro from being brought over or even capture the red-haired Oto-nin then it might be worth more back home. Kenji considered his options as he pulled his chains about and began to make some preparations while he observed both battles and the conversation among the three parties.

However...suddenly the Doki froze in place. Tayuya's eyes widened as it seemed oddly unresponsive to her melody no matter what tune she played.

What the fuck...

Before Tayuya had time to process, several liquid shadows wrapped around the bandaged Doki and held it in place. Azumi had used her liquid shadows to bind it, which due to Tayuya's divided focus, was easier than usual which was helped by the large size. The beast's earlier blows from previous battles seemed to make maintaining control of it more managable than Azumi expected as she quickly gazed as Taiyo's fireballs and acted quickly.

She began to make the motion to kick up the ground, which the Doki mirrored as only when the monstrous entity did it it kicked up large chunks of rocks into the air and moved them into the path of the poisoned fireballs that were aimed at Reaver in an effort to block those projectiles. Azumi then charged to Taiyo, her Doki mirrored its movements as she jumped and had the Doki try to deliver a diving stomp on top of the Fire-nin. Azumi herself kept her gaze focused on Yasu as she made some preparations of her own while Tayuya became frustrated that her Doki was in control of someone else and expressed it the only way she could.

"That fucking rain bitch!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Other girl? I don't have a sister or anything..." Yukimaru said, though he knew who he was talking about. However if they found Kin she might mess up and say that he's from the Sound, which is the opposite of what he wants.

"It might be another prisoner, or something. A-also... my family said they'd meet up with me on a town near the way to the Rain. I-if you take me to the village it will waste time and they might get injured... y-you see I learned water style ninjutsu to protect them on their travels, a-and I can also use it t-to take care of myself so I don't n-need help or anything..."

Raiku just shrugged as he didn't care much for the person that woke up. He simply ignored the tiny bit of familiarity and figured if anything he could watch him with a clone.

Last edited:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Reaver hadn’t even noticed the feather darts coming his way. He was bent on finishing Tomiko and Mori right then and there to be focused on something like that. Thankfully, Azumi had come to his rescue, stopping both the feather darts from Yasu as well as the flames from Taiyo. Since Mori was restrained and Tomiko so foolishly decided to come back and aid him instead of running, he landed his hit on the both of them. Tomiko has snapped Mori’s restraints right then and there, no more restraints stopping him.

Aisha and her mutts came bounding in, a blazing trail of fire lighting their path. Feeling the heat comin closer, he couldn’t risk an attack hitting him right at his moment of triumph. He detached a spider leg, the leg morphing it’s shape joint hem coming close. It morphed into a steel plate, stretching in the immidiate area of their attacks. It would stall long enough for him to finish his task.

His spider legs hit the both of them, razor sharp swords, scythes, and rail road spikes scraping against them. He had preformed a keelhauling from foot to head with his long spider legs. While not lethal, he planned to change that. He readied a lone spider leg while they were juggled in the air and was going to impail them both in a brutal kebab like fashion. However, the sound of wood rattling caught his attention. It’s the puppet one! He flipped back around, noticing sharp senbon approaching him. He called on his spider legs currently attached to bend in front of him, taking the hits. The senbon made loud *PANG!* sounds as they hit against the metal.

“Petty tricks won’t spare you from Reaver!” His deep voice yelled, coughing right after. “You...you will take their place!!”

Using the spider leg behind her, he forced it to spin like a fan blade, sending it spiraling right from behind her. As for the front, he detached another spider leg from himself, leaving him with two currently attached. He sent it spinning as well, aiming to swiftly cut the threads of Raven to prevent Madoka from attacking or otherwise defending herself, especially with the fanblade behind her.

He coughed loudly again, his legs beginning to tremble. Damn it! This disgrace for a body is getting worn out. Chakra practically evaporating from me! From the looks of it I dropped 30% chakra in the last thirty seconds. I won’t last long. Damn it Damn it Damn it!!! This only made Reaver more angry, his attacks seeming to be unforgiving and brutal. He wasn’t going to let his vanishing chakra interfere with his attack! Not now, not ever!

Did...she just call my hunter nin acupuncture techiques simply stabbing his neck? She truly is uncultured.

“You think I would truly trust a Xeno doctor to tend to him? You must be insane. He’d be better off in my capable hands.”

Kai said hat right before the Doki and maybe even tayuya were affected by the shadow possession justu. She had no power, and she would no longer keep the attempted murder of Kiro at bay. Yeah. It was time to get out of there.

Kai just shook his head watching the battle ensue. With Kiro’s arm around his head he decided to slowly walk across the forest floor, inching toward the treeline out of common sight range. The vile Xenos, of course they would mindlessly attack one another. Look at the spider, a disgusting reminder that they are insects intoxicating the land with their savage hides. And that bloodied mass of a she-beast. Fighting to that state for what? Pride? Pathetic. All these Xenos could die here and the world would be better off for it.

Kai looked at kiro’s Unconscious figure and slowly propped him up on a nearby tree. The sounds of the battle were close, but not close enough to where attacks were fired in their direction. He took out a senbon and stuck Kiro in several areas. The neck, forehead, and wrists. If he were doing it correctly, then Kiro should spring to life in 3....2....1.....

Shura looked back towards Yukimaru and heard him talk about his family. "So you were separated from your family when you got captured I presume." He said. "I don't think going to the Rain is the best course of action right now, the sound is still nearby and they could attack us at any second." He explained. "We won't be able to repel the enemy in our current condition so going to the nearest safe place for now is safer.” He said

“Where is he?! I’m going too kill that coward!” Kiro suddenly sprung back too life, fueled by rage. The memory of Mori’s cowardly move was still fresh in his mind. His sharingan was already activated as he took a moment to scan his surroundings. The first thing he noticed was... “Kai?” Though his voice made it sound like he was in disbelief, many variables had began too run through his head as he tried too formulate a plan of action. Kai just being there changed everything. But the first thing Kiro knew was that there was no way he was getting to the Sound now.

Just Kai’s status as a Hunter Nin said it all. There was no way Kai would let him leave without putting up a fight. Kiro still didn’t even know his full potential with the curse mark, which meant he had no way of knowing if he could handle Kai. Even then, if word got out to the Mist that Kiro had abandoned the village, he would be declared a Missing Nin. If there was one thing Kiro knew about the Mist during his time there, it was their relentless drive Hunter Nin had for going after Missing Nin. The thing was, even though Kiro knew this, he still figured it would take some time for his defection too be known by the Mist. By the time hunter Nin were dispatched, his whereabouts would be nearly untraceable, especially considering he was going to be with Orochimaru of all people. But now that Kai was here, all of it was out the window.

Now that Kiro thought about it, the teams that were sent out were compiled with genin from the different villages. Though Kiro had spent little time with Kai, he was still observant enough too pick up a few traits the particular Hunter Nin had. ‘What was that word he used? Oh yeah, Xenos.’ Kai’s particular distaste for the Xenos or whatever he called them hadn’t gone undetected by Kiro. It was an ignorant, disgusting way of thinking that Kiro hadn’t grown fond of. That trait alone is what caused Kiro too rethink his hypothesis.

Just looking at Kai, Kiro could already tell he had been in one hell of a fight. His chakra level alone showed that little detail. In fact, it confirmed his theory of there being two groups. But Kai couldn’t be alone? No, considering that there were a good amount of genin in the first group alone, the other group must’ve been compromised of similar numbers. But why so many if the mission was simply too tail the Sound? Sure they may have thought there could’ve been some retaliation from the Sound but there was no way an actual engagement was also guaranteed. Other than the jinchuriki and Orochimaru’s head, what else was there that got them too convince Kai too join them? ‘Oh... Oh shit.’

It started too make sense now. That was why they chose to bombard him with all those questions. Considering they were willing to let Zaku and him walk meant that he wasn’t the main priority, but that was because he wasn’t from their village and Kai wasn’t there himself. However, using his theory of there being two groups, it only made sense their orders were similar. If this was the case and he was truly a target, then if he simply went back with Kai, then that would mean they would be less likely to continue after Zaku. It would be a setback, a major setback if things didn’t go as planned, but Kiro would have to sacrifice himself. Now, he just needed to let Tayuya know she could leave him while also letting her know he wouldn’t betray Orochimaru.

Someone had to have tipped Kai off that he had went to the Sound. But who even knew, let alone cared too give away the fact he had gone with Sound. Not knowing of the circumstances, Kiro could only curse those who had done the deed. “Kai, trust me when I say this. Please do not believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of those Xenos. After being nearly brainwashed...” Kiro intentionally tilted his neck to reveal the curse mark. “I’ve come too a certain enlightenment. Their treacherous behavior mustn’t be underestimated! Particularly that one!” Kiro pointed over too Mori’s direction, who seemed to be fighting for his life. Though Kiro wished Reaver could truly harm the coward, he hoped the honor of killing Mori would fall on himself.

Looking back at Kai now, internally pleased with himself for spitting out such bullshit so casually, Kiro continued his remarks against the Xenos. “If your mission was too retrieve me, which I’m truly glad you did, then I’m afraid too inform you that the Xenos you chose too align yourself with have betrayed you. Even worse, those cursed Xenos pressured me when my mind was at its weakest.” Kiro paused and took a deep breath too show some emotion. “Kai, the Xenos made me swear disloyalty to the Mist!”

"GAH!"

Tomiko screamed in agony as she felt various sharp objects slide along her bare skin, though thankfully none of them cut too deep but this technique was far from ticklish to have said the least. This only tacked on the punishment that Tomiko's body already endured in this battle, but she'd suck up the pain for now as she quickly wrapped her arms around Mori as she aimed to use her body to try and cover his to limit the damage he'd have to endure. Then, as she felt more sharp scrapes and slices along the outermost layer of her skin, she grit her teeth and tried to jump to the side.

This would likely caused her now bleeding back to roll along the dirt ground, which would only add to the pain to go along with her falling chakra levels and the fact that some stitches may or already had been cut a bit by the weapons, but Tomiko had little choice as her primary concern was to get Mori to safety.

---------
Madoka cursed a bit as she saw the target shift to her. Behind her, a spinning fan blade threatened to slice her to pieces and in front of her while the other spider leg spun with the aim to try and slice Raven's chakra threads. Something she could not afford to allow to happen. Though in this regard she appeared to have a little help.

On the end of their runs, Aisha aimed her fire tornado with the intent to crush the fan behind Madoka to offer her some relief. Neither she nor Sky & Luna could maintain their inferno fangs much longer. As they needed to expand some of their chakra and force to drive through the shield Reaver set before them so they aimed to make the most of it; with both Sky & Luna aiming to try and rush through the remaining spider legs that Reaver still had attached to him.

Madoka herself was quick to puppet Raven, as it displayed elongated switch blades and had them clash with the swinging spider leg in a bit of a sword fight as she tried to have it parry the blows and slice it up. All the while she tried to keep the threads from its direct line of fire.

---------
Tayuya cursed a bit, having already moved with Kai to his little secret spot as she was insulted some Rain rat had the nerve to use her Doki as a weapon.

Though he focus on that seemed to take a detour as Kiro woke up and...and claimed he was being brainwashed? Tayuya honestly had no idea what to suspect he'd say, but it seemed the guy was quick to crack under pressure as he already was making an excuse and vilifying the Sound? Tayuya handled it with the level headed maturity she always put on display.

"Oh piss off you fickle fuck! You asked for this power and you know it! Don't try and play victim just because you are worried your mist buddies are pissy over your choice. You pledged loyalty to Lord Orochimaru and that loyalty is not something to be taken lightly!" Tayuya spat at the pair, but she decided she needed to speak with Kiro in "private" and as such needed to remove Kai for at least the immediate future.

Tayuya then played a tune on her flute, one that would easily be mistaken as her giving commands to her Doki to try and gain control from Azumi. When in truth, it would be a subtle Genjutsu on Kai. One that would put his mind & senses in a bit of a daze; almost like he would be in a fog with the faint sounds of Kiro's voice in the distance to lead him away from them and hopefully keep him from being able to pay attention to their conversation.

All the while Kenji continued to listen in, as he also moved along with Kai when he changed positions as he never lost sight of the Kiri-nin though worked to keep his presence masked on a nearby tree branch. Seems there was division between Kiro and Tayuya as Kiro opted to make himself look better before his fellow, or at one point former Kiri-nin. This internal conflict could provide some insight into Kiro's motives but perhaps an opportunity to try and get that foul-mouthed Oto-nin as a possible prisoner. Something Ay would be pleased to have, given his less than positive view on Orochimaru to have put it kindly. So he would simply listen in carefully as he tried to pick up on meaningful dialogue that was not just curses.

"Tomiko, you idiot! You should've left when I told you to!" Mori was frustrated and confused about Tomiko's actions. She was going to be Tsuchikage and should stay alive, he should protect her. That was how it was supposed to go, not the other way around. "You confuse me to no end, you know that?" He sighed as he reached into his pocket and gave the last Military Rations Pill to her. "Eat it, and I want no complaints about what I am going to do now since you are as stubborn as a mule." Mori lifted Tomiko up bridal style and his hands soon felt blood coming from her back. "I have a medkit with me, and that means that you are getting a bit of decent care before you go to the hospital." He made his way down his makeshift stairs that fell apart once he stepped on them.

"Where is Feather Boy? I want our team to be complete before we leave." Mori said before he carried Tomiko to a relative safe space nearby and began to treat Tomiko's injuries. "I thought that I was stubborn but you are on a whole new level, and that is not a compliment young lady. I appreciate what you did for me but how the hell are you going to become Tsuchikage if you keep doing this? You'll be what? Twenty? Point is that you're too young to get such severe injuries. I don't want you to become a young Lord Onoki with the same bad back or in your case, a bad everything." He gave her some rations and water." Here, eat and drink up and stay out of harm's way. If I find out you broke the rules without result, I will give you two stacks of paperwork once we get back so you can get used to that." Even though Mori sounded harsh, he was just worried to death. Tomiko can make everyone live a better life in Iwa, but she won't even make it to 15 this way.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The Leaf-nin was able to dodge the stomp, however at the cost of almost losing balance. What threw him off more was that Azumi of all people sent the Doki on him.
Crap, c'mon think, gotta distract Azumi somehow....
"Well if it isn't the umbrella master and rain angel herself? So tell me Azumi, why are you here, couldn't get enough of me from our last battle?" The words escape his mouth before he had any idea what was happening.
So let me get this straight, out all the options you picked, flirting was the best one?
LISTEN MAN I PANICKED!
WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THAT YET!
LOOK MAN I'M SORRY, LET'S JUST HOPE TSUKI NEVER FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS...
Kay fine, but I blame you for this....

Last edited:
Yasu

A whirlwind of speed, Yasu swiftly clambered up the earthen-pillars on the sides facing away from Reaver. When he arrived at, or rather behind, the tallest pillar he performed the clone technique, sending two clones flipping onto the pillar's crown and charging into the air. They weren't shadowed clones, but rather basic clones, created using one of the lowest ranked jutsu in the ninja world. They were completely intangible and incapable of affecting the real world, but that made them the perfect distractions for the feather darts hidden inside them. With his darts launched towards Reaver, Yasu released the chakra that was keeping him pinned to the vertical side of the mud pillar, allowing himself to soundlessly slide to the ground. He hid his body behind the pillar and awaited his opportunity.

From his hiding spot, he scanned the field for Tomiko. He'd seen her take a blow for Mori, but hadn't had the chance to assess the whole situation. A look of concern bubbled up within his eyes, said bubbles that immediately popped when he saw Mori flee off the battlefield with Tomiko in a bridal carry. His eyes bulged as he watched the sly, opportunistic mole take advantage of the moment to flee with the 'princess' in tow. After gawking for a split second, he turned away, conflicted.

Reaver grunted as he was fencing Raven, Madoka’s puppet. She was skilled with her singular puppet, more so than he was with the many metal legs. He struggled to fight off the puppet, the fan blade behind Madoka shattering when aisha rammed directly into it. He decided to give up that front, as he turned back to face Mori and Tomiko, to which was he primary objective after all. He found Mori and Tomiko, close to the ground. Both were bloodied, looking like they’d flop over at any moment.

“Hehehe...give in now and surrender your headbands or your heads!” Reaver announced with a boast. “And you, Mori, I expect this performance to be worthy enough to gain my trophy back!”

Before he could advance and preform another attack on them, he found a female figure, coated in black with red armor land on Mori’s earth staircase. Reaver was taken aback at the new arrival.

“Eh? Who are YOU supposed to be?”

Without saying a word, the figure attacked. Several feathers being thrown his way. He raced an eyebrow and laughed. It was too easy! He ordered two of his three remaining spider legs to protect him from the hits effortlessly. That’s when aisha’s Mutts tipped through them, racing across the battlefield with their inferno fang over fang.

“What?! Aghhhhh!!!!”

He yelled as he braved his arms in front of him, the feathers hitting his arms, producing through his jumpsuit and hitting his arms, although weakened by the clothing. Blood trickled down his jumpsuit holes, as he trembled with pain as well as chakra usage. He was starting to run terribly low. He needed to do something about all these hostilely and fast! His one remaining spider arm flexed as it took aim at Yasu. He commanded it to split into then pieces and bombard the position with it’s shrapnel. It littered the area, and by proxy, the staircase, shattering it into hundreds of pieces. He plopped down to the ground in his wobbly feet. His true short stature of 4” Being apparent

Kai quickly threw down his mask when Kiro came bursting back to life. His face was filled with relief and joy upon seeing him back once more. His mission objective had been secured, and Kiro wasn’t dead. He was quick to throw his one good arm around Kiro, bringing him to a right embrace.

“I’m glad I’ve found you Kiro, it’s a joy to see you still alive and kicking.”

Kai broke the embrace and listened intently to Kiro’s talk of not trusting a single word that came out of the Xeno’s mouth, and about attempted brainwashing. Continuous talk about treaturous behavior of the Xenos in question made Kai nod his head.

“It’s only natural. Animals can’t help that they act like animals. It’s best to know the habits of animal to be more prepared when you actually encounter it in the wild after all.”

He was acting pretty cool about this, still overcome with relief and happiness at finding Kiro. He knew Kiro was born of the mist, but not of his clan. Kiro had proved to be a valiant warrior, even surpassing himself in the exams. He only lost to Xeno trickery and Xeno theft of mist ninja skills. He was lost in a trance at what they were going to do once they got back to the mist, but quickly snapped out of it when he heard some new information.

“The Xenos you choose to alliance yourself with have betrayed you!

“What?”

“Kai, they made me swear disloyalty to the mist!”

Kai’s heart skipped a beat, his warm smile changing quick. He gasped audibly, his eyes moving around frantically. There were so many words he could say, but none of them could correctly display his current state of mind.

“But...don’t worry! Don’t worry...we can fix this, somehow...! I know! We can go to the mist! When there we-“

"Oh piss off you fickle fuck! You asked for this power and you know it!” Tayuya Rudley interjected.” Don't try and play victim just because you are worried your mist buddies are pissy over your choice. You pledged loyalty to Lord Orochimaru and that loyalty is not something to be taken lightly!"

Kai, his face now hidden not by his mask, but by his hair was expressionless. Shadow casted by hair and face hid his expression. Kai seemed to march forward, his face still hidden. Kiro’s voice seemed more distant and distance as the entire environment seemed to blacken outside himself. Even so, he stepped forward even more.

“A Xeno: an outsider. An outcast. Someone who doesn’t belong.”

Kai took a few more steps forward.

“All evil in the world stems from Xenos. They are vile, cruel, and know nothing but destruction and hatred.”

His steps strides even further.

“But brainwashing and even favoring a mist ninja to vow to your cause? To become the very thing we as mist ninja swear to reject and slaughter? No. That won’t be accepted.”

His deep steps Getting even closer now...

“You has a chance to live. One. Tiny. remote chance that you would leave here and join back with your village. But now it’s about to go flying out the window. You...”

He stopped in his tracks, looks up. He had pure fury in his eyes, a fury he hadn’t felt even once before as strong as it was now. Hatred, Devotion, retribution, all of these things fueled inner spark. He reeled back is arm.

You....FUCKING Xeno!!!!!”

Kai delivered a almighty bitchslap across tayuya’s face. It shattered the genjustu into thousands of tiny shards that only Kai could see. He was practically fuming with his hatred, the power of blood. The power of bonds. For Kiro, for the mist, and for the family name, he would make this wrong right! Right here. Right now. In this very moment!

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"L-like I said I can t-take care of myself in a fight... S-so I'll be going now... goodbye," Yukimaru said while beginning to walk away. However Raiku took hold of his shoulder and stopped him.

"I'll be honest, you seem a bit suspicious. Why do you want to get away so badly?"

"I j-just wanna help my family..."

Raiku was confused on whether or not he was lying or felt bad. Or maybe both.

"Maybe stay with us for a while..."

"Y-you want to keep me prisoner? I-I'm just a stranger... are all Leaf ninja like that?"

Raiku let go of Yukimaru and went back to Shura.

"What should we do?" he whispered.

As someone who finished at the top of her class and was fueled by an ambition to change a unfair world, Azumi had been diligent in her training and made sure she would be prepared for any and all situations.

"Well if it isn't the umbrella master and rain angel herself? So tell me Azumi, why are you here, couldn't get enough of me from our last battle?"

Anything except that, as Azumi had never anticipated dealing with mid-battle flirting as evident by her momentary blush that she quickly tried to die down as she shook her head and assumed a guard. Umbrella extended forward. Though before she had a chance to respond to that Taiyo took it one step further and began to argue with himself. Which caused her to close her eyes as she pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

Fantastic. I already deal with a nut in Reaver, so this is exactly what I need.

"I don't know what your ploy is, but it will take cheap mind games to mess with me." Azumi warned as she cast a glance over and saw Reaver appeared to be on his last legs which caused her to internally curse.

You moron! I swear if you don't end up dying here I'll be sure to finish the job myself!

Azumi worked to think of a way out of the hole that Reaver dug them into, which would be no easy task with Taiyo and his...unusual banter to say the least getting in the way.

----------
Tomiko had the urge to protest, but she felt getting into a fight during a fight was the last thing anyone needed. Besides, she was a bit beat up and needed to conserve energy as she simply took the rations only to feel her body swept off her feet in a literal sense as she was cradle carried over into the tree.

Tomiko had a mild blush, not used to...well anyone doing something like that and far from prepared for it but she simply tried to mask it as she settled her nerves with some rations before she heard Mori's rather eliquated speech or rather lecture directed at her over her reckless action. Something she had heard from Yasu & Madoka in the past, though it did not make Mori's words any less impactful as she had a momentary frown and said nothing until he was finished. Tomiko consumed some rations as she thought over how she wanted to phrase her response before she let out a sigh as she faced Mori with a small smile.

"Hey, if the choices are me getting a few bo boos versus you dying I think the choice for me is rather clear. I mean zero for two possible dead bodies is a good ratio don't you think?" Tomiko asked, as she tried to lighten the mood with a little joke but knew she had to get serious for a moment as she looked Mori in the eyes with en expression that complimented that desire.

"Look, I know it was reckless. I'm not saying it was not, but to me being Tsuchikage means protecting your people. That's the entire reason people look up to the title is because, well, the Taushikage is like some great protector. Watching over all of Iwagakure and making sure the people are safe. No one person is like that in the entire village. If I were to leave a comrade to die then I'd fail at the core duty of what a Tsuchikage is supposed to be." Tomiko explained, as she gave a justification for why she kept coming to help Mori even after he had urged her to flee. The tension rose a bit and cut off any follow up as she saw Reaver, who seemed gradually less visually imposing outside of the mecha, as he set his sights on them but thankfully Yasu and the Inuzuka along with her companions seemed to grab his attention. Still, Tomiko refused to settle at ease as she hoped to get patched up quickly as her help may be needed to finish that monster.

Even if his current appearance didn't show a monster at all. And his fighting was starting to be less a mad beast trying to slaughter cattle and more along the lines of a wounded animal backed into a corner trying to frantically survive. Though Tomiko dismissed that thought.

----------
Madoka was thankful that the focus shifted from her towards Yaus but also knew she could not leave him hanging. And as she brainstormed, she quickly decided on a new tactic as she turned to Aisha and the man-beast clones who had stopped their inferno attacks.

"Alright, I have an idea but I need you guys to guard me and keep an eye on that murderous nutcase." Madoka explained, and Aisha decided to go along with it as she and the wolves nodded and assumed positions around Madoka as she began to go to work. As she used her chakra threads to remove different parts of Raven as she began to rearrange her puppet into what appeared to be a black-feathered skeletal outline of a box. Taking different ankles and sections to attach them together as Aisha & her companions stood guard or ready to assist Yasu when needed.

Something like this crude square with its large exposed sides could never hope to hold anything, not without a little mixture with some wind anyhow...

----------
Kenji had to claps his hand over his mouth, to suppress both any noise that came from his shocked expression and perhaps even laughter as the action from Kai caught her off guard to have said the very least.

Tayuya herself rolled back along the ground as the force of the "almighty bitchslap" as she ended up flat on her back, a small drop of blood rolled down her chin which seemed to only further show the force Kai had put behind the genjutsu-shattering blow. A couple moments passed as one may have wondered if Tayuya was even conscious, as for a moment only her chest rose and fell to signified she was breathing. But only a moment, as her eyes opened and she took a moment to shake out the cobwebs as she quickly got back to her knee and took a second to wipe away the little blood from her lip. The air around Tayuya almost seemed to heat up as she balled the hand with the little blood into a fist before she cast a glare at Kai.

Not just any glare, Tayuya's veins seemed to show as her pupils shrunk and she displayed her teeth that were gritting them as a tremendous amount of killing intent was released from the Sound 4 member directly at Kai.

"You. Are. Fucking. DEAD! I am gonna make sure your corpse is unrecognizable and make one of your shitty snowmen out of your own blood!" Tayuya roared in fury as she brought her flute to her lips and began to play again. Whether it had been Azumi's own distraction at Taiyo's...abrupt and out of place flirting, the tune adding more resistance to the Doki or just Azumi having no desire to maintain hold over it for whatever reason, perhaps strategic as regardless the liquid shadows weakened and after a short period of struggle the Doki managed to free itself as it jumped away from Azumi & Taiyo towards Kai, Kiro and her own location.

Boom!

It landed with an absolute thud, the ground shattered beneath its feet as it moved before Tayuya. Its legs a bit banged up from Azumi's umbrella strikes to compliment previous injuries, but it appeared to still be in fighting condition in spite of that as Tayuya had its focus locked onto Kai.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
Nevermind, flirting is working for some reason, let's keep going.
"Then answer me this, why were you blushing for a moment?" Taiyo continued his flirtatious onslaught, "Surely that means that my tactics must have worked to some extent, either that or you genuinely have feelings for, which I don't mind. Either way, as far as I'm concerned I've thrown you off a little," Then the surprise of the Doki jumping away from them to return to its true master put the icing on the cake.
"If you can't even control a Doki for more than a couple minutes, I think some mind games will prove to be effective. And don't feel bad you have plenty good qualities, your strong, beautiful, capable, and you have a lot of potential. If we weren't enemies, I might have fallen for you,"
Dang it, why Taiyo, why do you do this?

Yasu

Covering his eyes with his arm, Yasu made a low whistle of awe. The sheer offensive might of the little runt was impressive, to say the least. Even without being the target of his attack, the mere splash damage had been enough to obliterate his hiding spot. While he himself hadn't been seriously harmed, the explosion of shrapnel and debris was by no means ticklish; but his armor wasn't a decoration, and its protection had done him well. Cautiously moving from his position, he walked closer to Reaver, stopping outside his estimated range of the Mechanical spider legs. A few feather darts spun around his fingers, and he flicked them towards Reaver, the thin weapons stabbing themselves into the soil in front of their opponent, warning shots. "Sit still for a moment, or the next one goes through your head." Although he wanted to repay the scrawny soldier with all the pain he'd inflicted on Tomiko and more, pushing an opponent into desperation was dangerous, and if he had any more of those Nukes he might throw caution to the wind and try to take everyone down with him. "Look, we're not here for you, so how about you and Azumi just turn a blind eye to this and head back to your village. Sounds like a nice deal, no?"

Reaver’s sharp eyes locked tight to Yasu, his face tensed up. He hadn’t been using any chakra anymore, as he had dropped all other attacks on other fronts to focus on Yasu. His rapidly decreasing chakra levels had come to a stop, for now. His small frame had been arched back from when he through his metal projectiles, though changing as he went upright. Listening to Yasu’s audacious peace offer, he clenched his fists and pointed his right hand at him.

“You...you bold freak!” He extremely, His extremly deep voice not matching his body. “You honestly thing I’d let you all just trash my suit, make my arms bleed, and waste all of my effort to come up empty handed? No! Either you accept your place in surrender and submit your trophies to he claimed, then this fight will never end! Never! You hear me?!?”

The gas mask of reaver’s began to waver slightly, the feathers had torn a few holes in his breathing aperatus, like it was being held together by threads. His other hand took a bit of blood that had come out of his arm and drew a line of blood across his headband with his thumb, as if to signify what those trophies were to be.

Kai felt utter satisfaction upon his successfully epic Bitchslap of Tayuya. She was thrown to the ground, Kai standing boldly above her like a bird of prey. He took out senbon, one that was marked with a specific kanji. He injected it into his leg, just to make sure she didn’t have any friends that would take advantage of this. He had prepared a nutrient senbon for his allies, when he did have allies. He told them their purpose, along with the chakra ice ball. The senbon would give a medication that would increase energy, caffeine levels as well as even a dash of chakra. Albeit, not an ample supply to do a whole lot, but a good emergency supply.

Tayuya twitched and got back up, fretting her teeth as a single trail of blood seem to run down her chin.

"You. Are. Fucking. DEAD! I am gonna make sure your corpse is unrecognizable and make one of your shitty snowmen out of your own blood!"

“I would be entertained to see you try. You have never fought a mist ninja ready to die. I’ve made my peace. Have you, Xeno?”

At that moment, the bandaged Doki landed on the ground, it’s twisted neck signifying the similarly twisted nature of it’s caller. It still was imposing, despite its injury state. Kai however didn’t seem phased, as if it wouldn’t matter in the long run. He had enough chakra from the supply for one D rank justu. That’s it. He had to make it count.

“Ice drone justu!”

Out of the water canteen on his bag, along with filling in from the humidity in the air, a single ice drone appeared. The all too familiar ice Wyvern drone, with two long sickle like wings. It’s crystalline form rattled to life, Kai hoping on it’s back. Before taking action, he turned to Kiro.

“Kiro. We mustn’t let the action of your kidnapping go unpunished. Let’s take vengeance. For our blood. For our bond. For the mist! He-ya!”

With that, the ice Wyvern roared and took Kai into the air. While he couldn’t preform any justu any more, he had to rely on the ice wyvern in order to get the job done. It revered up, before swooping down at Tayuya. It’s long tail would come first, covered in spiky barbs, stretching down to stab Tayuya with a mighty ferocity Kai had showed despite being half crippled.

Hearing Raiku ask him what they should do, Shura thought for a bit. "Shiho, let me down." Shura said to his sister, Shiho untied the ribbon and let Shura off her back who was able to stand but with difficulty. He looked at the visibly uncomfortable Yukimaru. “You really don’t want to follow us back to Konoha do you.” He said with a skeptic tone. “But if you really think you’ll be fine and won't get captured again then I won’t stop you. We won’t keep you prisoner.” He said as he looked back towards Shiho and Raiku. “If he does turn out be an enemy the we shouldn’t pressure him too much, the last thing we need is more confrontation in our current conditions.” He explained in whispers. "Keep your Byakugan on him until he's out of range Shiho." He added as his sister nodded. He turned back towards Yukimaru. "You're free to go."

Shura would then lean against a tree and groan slightly. "It would be great if there was a medical ninja around." He said.

Over in the Yuki village, a young girl with black hair styled in pigtails ran up to Tsuki who was messing with Seiun. "Oh hey Tsuki, what's all the commotion?" She asked with a curious tone.

Before Kiro had the chance to respond to Tayuya’s remarks, Kai took it upon himself too respond. For a second there, Kiro thought Kai had seen through his ruse, ready condemn him on his actions. Kiro’s mouth remained slightly open as he watched Kai instead deliver an almighty bitch slap across Tayuya’s face, knocking her to the ground. ‘Damn! There’s no way she’s going to forgive me for that.’ Tayuya had joined the battle for his sake and recieved a bitch slap in return. One so powerful that it even destroyed the genjutsu Tayuya had put in place for them too speak. Now that it was broken, Kiro had to find another way too communicate with her without raising Kai’s suspicions.

For a second, Kiro thought Kai had completely knocked her out. As Tayuya lay on the ground motionless, Kiro took notice of Kai injecting himself with something. Taking a closer look with his sharingan, Kiro took notice of the dash of chakra entering Kai. It seemed Kai also knew Tayuya wouldn’t remain down for long.

When Tayuya got up, she looked furious. After outright stating she would make a snowman out of Kai’s own blood, she went on too play her flute. A few moments later, the Doki arrived, crushing the ground on impact. It seemed Tayuya was truly hellbent on getting Kai back for that slap. Looking over at Kai, his word choice made it seem that he was ready too surrender his life if it meant killing her.

Kiro couldn’t believe it. Maybe this is what he was waiting for the entire time. If they both killed each other, then that would solve both problems. Considering they were both low on chakra already, it definitely seemed plausible. Hell, if one of them even managed to survive, there would be nothing stopping Kiro from killing either of them. As long as one of them atleast killed the other, Kiro would win. ‘What are these two idiots waiting for? Go on, kill each other!’ That’s when he noticed Kai was literally sitting on an ice wyvern telling him something.

Preparing for some more brilliant acting, Kiro stood up energetically, seemingly ready too join in. Then after taking only a few steps forward, he fell to his knees as one of his hands covered the curse mark. “Kai, the mark of the Xenos...” Kiro took long, deep breaths, too show the pain he was in. “It’s too powerful, I-I can’t control it.” Slowly but surely, the seal began to grow on his neck. Whether or not it was Kiro’s own doing was another question. Hopefully Tayuya would see this as him trying not too fight her. However, considering her attitude, that seemed highly unlikely.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
As she was greeted by her peer, she got off of her servant's back to explain and give Seiun a break, after all, a Xeno' s no use if he's broken now is he?
"Oh, this is Seiun Yasei, a Xeno who tried to murder me, and has been sentenced to be my slave. Xeno, this is Kanako Yuki, a friend of mine,"
Seiun
Finally some relief, this Kanako girl is a lifesaver.
The rouge shinobi sprang to his feet, as Tsuki seemed to have taken a rest stop to introduce him to her friend.
"Ms. Kanako, it is an honor to make your acquaintence," Seiun gently grasped the aforementioned Yuki-nin's hand and kissed it, to show politeness and respect.

Last edited:
A red blush grew on Kanako’s face when Seiun kissed her hand. “Oh my.” She said flustered. She then heard Tsuki say how Seiun tried to kill her and quickly puller her hand away. “Kill you? But what happened? Weren’t you going to Konoha for the Chunnin exam? What happened over there?” She asked with a worried tone.

As Shura let Yukimaru go, a huge group of Gennin closed in on their position and stopped in front of Shura. “We saw the smoke signals, what’s the situation?” One of them asked.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kanshi was surprised by the whole episode but decided that everyone else would take care of the attacker. He was correct though when the attacker was take to trial he was disappointed he wasn’t executed. He saw Tsuki ordering Suien around, but it seemed a bit lame still. Kanshi thought of an idea soon after however, but saw that Tsuki was talking to someone and figured barging into a conversation would be rude so he just headed home.

His father hadn’t returned to the house yet so Kanshi simply took out one of his horror books and went to bed to read, which was surprisingly one of his favorite hobbies.

Last edited:
Yasu

Were all of Amegakure's ninja fanatics? First, it was Azumi, practically declaring war on the 5 Great Nations, while smack dab in the middle of a war game hosted by those same great nations, and now there was this runty nutjob who was hellbent on fighting to the death because... it was fun? Clearly, the kid was all sorts of delusional. Sighing to himself, he turned around and begun walking away from Reaver. When he passed by one of the pieces of debris from Mori's rock pillar, he kicked it, sending it flying backward on a collision course with Reaver's head. It'd been hardened by the same jutsu Yasu usually used to harden his feathers, and hopefully, the blow would be strong enough to put the kid to sleep.

"I get that, but I desire to become a ninja my Tsuchikage can be proud of. To me that means that I must do whatever it takes to protect them and to keep my village safe. And you do have a point that a few injuries are nothing compared to death, and that is why I try so damn hard to keep you safe. If I die and allow you to become Tsuchikage, you can prevent wars and the loss of many more lives. That doesn't mean that I am throwing my life away though, so don't worry too much about it. After all, you have yet to become Tsuchikage." Mori's rather short temper nearly took over his mind the moment Reaver found them but without his armor, he seemed to be rather harmless.

"So, done bullying everyone here? You know very well that this could have been prevented if you just agreed with my proposal -and if I didn't attack that Uchiha." Mori said with badly hidden guilt before recomposing himself. "You know what you remind me of, Reaver? A magnet. You draw in fights like a magnet draws in metal, and you go too far. This is the second time you've lost to a group of genin, think about that. As Yasu said, and I agree fully with him, if you and your acquaintance leave and go back to Ame, we will turn a blind eye towards this. Next time you want to kill me, leave others out of it and focus just on me because look at what you did. You severely hurt pretty much innocent people, and don't bring their villages into this as I am talking about what they personally did to you, and possibly left some of us with disabilities. You don't go into a ramen stand with enough money to buy your own portion and steal the ramen from others, do you?"

Mori sighed before he kneeled and looked Reaver into his eyes. "I know that I am in no position to talk since I attacked the Uchiha purely because he was an Uchiha, but let's both try our best to only fight eachother in our next meeting, okay? And keep it down with the threats, otherwise you might not get away this easily." As he said that, he placed a hand on Reaver's shoulder and gave him a smile before standing back up and took a step back.

Reaver’s eyes widened, a slab of rock coming his way at an alarming rate. He quickly lunged out of the way, the rock gliding by him, crashing a few feet behind him. Thankfully, Yasu wasn’t even turning around to face him, which was a blessing and a curse. He gritted his teeth as his enemy didn’t even give him an honorable duel. He prepared to attack him when Mori showed up, giving him a long talk about this and the next encounter as well as innocent.

“You talk as if I have lost!” Reaver said, is unwavering determination protruding from his deep voice. “No, it is the opposite. You are at my mercy! Reaver is a winner, he can never lose! Hand over all of your trophies and I may spare you all!”

Reaver talked up a big game, his arms and legs still somewhat shaking, but his determination didn’t seem to care about it. There was a dum rattling heard as he said those words, seeming coming from areas unknown. Reaver had no intention on leaving empty handed.

"Reaver, think rationally for a moment. Your first suit was destroyed, your freaky spider mode lost legs and I am pretty sure your chakra is rather low at this point. Is a last-ditch effort with a chance of dying really worth it for a few trophies? Why not go home, get some rest and live another day to increase the chance of trophies in your next fight?" Although Mori felt rather confident, this wouldn't be the first time Reaver would pull out a bomb so he backed off nontheless.

“Exactly! Destroyed! Demolished! Scrapped! That’s why I’m not going to let this go to waste!” Reaver announced. “Accept your defeat here and hand over your trophies right now or I will pry them off your cold dead Corpses! The only reason I’m offering this instead of killing you already is becaus you showed honor in our previous fight. There’s two ways this could end...CHOOSE!”

The rattling got louder, Reaver’s eyes growing sharper. He didn’t seem to fully grasp his position...or did he? Despite is small stature in comparison to Mori or anyone else, his pride seemed high above their’s.

"Still bullying people around? That's a shame, I expected something more..honorable from you. But I put these people in a bad situation before and I refuse to do it again." Mori walked forward, towering over Reaver before bending his knees so that they were around the same height.

"Before I give you both of my trophies, you need to promise me that you'll leave the rest alone and go home to Ame with your friend. If you break that promise, I have enough chakra left to crush you again." Mori said as he moved one hand to his head and looked Reaver straight into his eyes.

He was bluffing about his capability to preform another Gaia Grip without dying, but he was willing to lie to protect the people whom fought alongside him.

A vein appeared on the right side of Reaverms forehead when Mori bent down to his level to speak. Not only that, but insulting his honor in the process. His small patience was wearing thin, although if one person had the biggest chance of success here at getting through to reaver, it was Mori. He was willing to overlook that as a mistake on Mori’s part and let it slide, that is...until he said one more sentence.

“If you break that promise, I have enough chakra left to crush you again."

“Listen here, Boy.”

Reaver said in an equally demeaning tone. He used the scythe harness that was still attached along his back to float up to eye level with Mori standing up.

“I couldn’t care less about quashing all your underlings. My power is absolute! But you insult my honor at the thought that I, Reaver, would betray a promise! I. Always. Deliver! I am not weak! You cannot belittle me! I won’t be treated this way!”

Last edited:
Mori couldn't surpress a smile as Reaver spoke. "First off, these are not my underlings nor am I an underling of any of them. They are my equals and you are too. And I knew you wouldn't break a promise, I just wanted to remind you what would happen in the extremely unlikely case that you would break it. I promise that we will leave you alone if you leave us alone and go home with two trophies. Do you accept that offer?"

As Mori spoke, he grabbed a kunai and stabbed the palm of his right hand to make it bleed before handing it to Reaver. "I am willing to promise that with my blood and my quote unquote friends, if I may call them that, as witness. Are you willing to do the same?" Mori thought that just his word wouldn't be enough, he just hoped that his blood was enough.

Mori was equally bored at mori’s talk as he was aggravated at the insult to his honor. He didn’t buy that his ‘friends’ were his equals. Not for a second. They were all trash fighters, aside the one with the feathers which if the fight were to continue he’d be sure he could quash. He was prepared to attack Mori regardless and just kill him right there for disappointing his expectations as an honorable warrior...until Mori stabbed the palm of his right hand.

"I am willing to promise that with my blood and my quote unquote friends, if I may call them that, as witness. Are you willing to do the same?"

“A blood vow huh?”

Now they were talking in the language of honorbound warriors. Reaver let out a deep chuckle, before a fit of laughter as he readied a metal nail, scraping against his flesh. He had open wounds from Yasu’s feathers, but it seemed he was to make another wound out of principle to the blood vow. With his hand now bloody as well, he held it out to greet Mori, his other hand ready to accept the trophies.

“I cannot Speak for Azumi, or her own honor, for that is her own path to travel. But i, Reaver, Will accept your blood vow!”

Reaver’s twitching had begun to slow down at the discussion of honor and a blood vow. It seemed that it was calming him down some about the topic. He put his honor and trophy collecting first above most priorities

"Then this blood vow is sealed. I wish you and Azumi the best of luck." Mori shook the bloodied hand of Reaver with his own and took off his handband before putting it in Reaver's open hand. "This one might not be considered a true trophy, but you have earned it nontheless." He reached into his pocket and gave the bloodied headband that belonged to Reaver back.

"I trust you in keeping them safe, don't lose them on your way home." Mori grinned and he felt comfortable talking to Reaver, as if he met a friend in a dango shop instead of meeting a potent killer on a battlefield.

"Then this blood vow is sealed. I wish you and Azumi the best of luck."

“Same to you and your band of not-underlings.”

Reaver had rightly grabbed Mori’s firm hand with his own, although noticing Mori’s superior physical strength instantly, despite still having two bleeding chest wounds. It wasn’t impressive to say the least. His other hand grabbed a hold of the trophies and stashed them inside his suit.

"This one might not be considered a true trophy, but you have earned it nontheless."

“I earned it by putting you into a corner to bargain with me. Don’t push it.”

Mori seemed to watch as he stashed as he claimed the trophies, stashing them in his suit. He had to think of a good name for the trophies, as he put his own reclaimed headband back on.

"I trust you in keeping them safe, don't lose them on your way home." Mori grinned.

“Me? Lose trophies? You must be joking.” Reaver said, although his mouth was hidden behind his gas mask, before he gave a quip of his own. “I trust you not to get tetanus and die on your way back.”

"I will try my best, if I can even survive long enough to get tetanus because I am a fool with a tendacy to jump in front of my not-underlings when they're caught off-guard or just need to survive long enough." Mori looked at Tomiko from the corner of his eyes before looking back at Reaver.

"You are a unique ninja with impressive power, it was a honor to have fought against you. It is a shame I don't have that ability, otherwise we could have had an amazing fight." He looked at the ravaged battlefield and couldn't help it and grinned. "Although given the state of the battlefield after just one mech suit, I think it is probably for the better that I don't have one."

At this point, Reaver and floated slowly to the ground, the sounds of metal rattling ceased. His battle was over, and he considered it a victory. Although it could be highly debated, he considered it as such regardless. Mori responded to the comment about not getting tetanus, looking back to Tomiko as if he had some newfound purpose he didn’t show since their last bout. His curiosity was high, but he decided to remain silent on the matter.

"You are a unique ninja with impressive power, it was a honor to have fought against you. It is a shame I don't have that ability, otherwise we could have had an amazing fight." Mori looked at the ravaged battlefield and couldn't help it and grinned. "Although given the state of the battlefield after just one mech suit, I think it is probably for the better that I don't have one."

“You? In a Reaver class battle suit? Ha! You don’t even have the bloodline for it! Although the imagery is quite entertaining.” Reaver said stifling a laugh, looking at the ravaged battlefield. “Your honor I see hasn’t dimmed since last we met. Perhaps then you can come visit me In The rain village. I can show you my workshop!”

"I would love to see what you can make in your workshop, and if you made that suit of yours there then I have high hopes for it. I would say the next Chunin Exams would be a nice time to come visit, and maybe we will face eachother again there. Sounds like a nice opportunity for new trophies, am I right?"

Mori stretched his arms before continuing to talk. "You seem to be curious about something, what's on your mind?"

“Are you kidding? Any time is a good time for new trophies. I make it a goal to take one at least once every week. Respect, honor, Warrior hood, it a good way to live as it sure you are aware.” He said priding himself on his schedule. “My workshop is offlimits to anyone that isn’t worthy, which is everyone except you. So congratulations on that.”

Mori has accurately spotted his curiosity, which he had to give the earth genin some credit for. He eyed Tomiko behind Mori and gestured to her with his head, nodding toward her.

“The inferior kunoichi over there. You seem to protect her, even upon your incoming demise. That determination for someone like that? Surely you must have a good reason to keep such a girl around?”

"I'll do my best to stay worthy enough." Mori said with a grin. "Tomiko? Yeah, she is a special one. Determined to become Tsuchikage and improve the lives of many people, especially in the slums. She's had a rough start but I'm positive that she'll be a fine Tsuchikage that is worthy of the title and shall treat everyone with respect, even if they are outsiders. That is, if she survives long enough." He sighed whilst still keeping his smile.

"She is the most stubborn person I've seen, maybe that means that her Will of Stone is bigger than anyons else, I don't know. Point is, she cares a lot about her friends and willingly throws herself in front of danger. She has a goal that can save many lives by preventing wars and creating alliances, yet she seems to forget about that and saves one life even if it costs her her life. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, such levels of compassion could really help her Kage duties, but I hope that she sees that she needs to become Kage first before she can start saving more lives. There are multiple ninja willing to give their lives just for the Kage, and I am one of them." Mori paused a second and continued.

"I try to keep her alive because she has the determination and iron will to become Tsuchikage, but I fear that she'll not survive that long without people guarding her. And I owe her for protecting me against that last attack of yours, it would've certainly killed me without the help of the others." He concluded his speech as he looked at Tomiko with a look in his eyes that was just drenched with a certain emotion, but he was unsure if it was sadness, sympathy or something else. A thought came into his head before shaking his head to get rid of it.

"Does this answer satisfy your curiosity?"