• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Seeing Sakon kick away the fire ball and then kicking towards her, Shiho held up her arms and managed to block the weakened kick and jumped back afterwards. She looked at Sakon and began stressing again. "Dah, I have to do something but, they'll just block or deflect whatever I throw at them. Ah, what would big bro do?" She said to herself before looking back towards her brother. Shura managed to glance at his distressed sister. "What if they can't see what your throwing at them." Shura said quietly. When Shiho heard her brother, an idea came into her head. "Of course, its so simple. Thanks bro." She said as she pulled out a flashbang. "Raiku! Heads up!" She shouted as she threw the flashbang. She would follow the flashbang by throwing a kunai with an explosive tag. Weather Sakon stopped the flash bang or it went off, the flashbang would distract them from the the kunai.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kidomaru hadnt comprehended What Sagiso was doing until it was already enacted. Soon there was a splash of blood and then smoke. Kidomaru was thrown off of her, partially because of the explosion and secondly by takato coming to her rescue. Kidomaru’s mind went blank as the explosion seemed to cause more than what the hyuga had intended. It shook the ground and cracked open the earth. Chains formed as it seemed to connecf with a crevice that was formed from Sakon and ukon’s rashomon made hole.

Kidomaru’s limp body fell into a newfound crevice, and plummeted down, becoming lost in the darkness, his fate unknown. Meanwhile trees and plates of the earth began to fall into many similar crevices. It seemed the bomb was a Straw that broke the camel’s back.

Kin was surprised when the ground started to shake. Birds fled from the trees as the smoke finally cleared, revealing both Takato and Sagiso underneath the smoke cloud. She growled, a snaggle tooth coming from a part of her mouth.

“No one tricks me! I will have your head for that!”

Kin charged him, as he seemed busy helping Sagiso, Her claws at the ready. Her mouth foamed with the acid, it was like she was a raving banshee! She swing like a madwoman, her deadly claws sweeping at Takato’s Head.

“I didnt make this offer to hear lies, I expect results.”

Kai was annoyed by Tayuya’s response. He didn’t buy that Kiro would defect from the mist, not for a second. She most likely said that so he wouldn’t go to claim him in his weakened state. Instead of blowing up on the Xeno, in the spirit of getting Kiro back, swallows his pride and tried again.

“I’ll put this in a different way. Bring me to Kiro and I will help cover your retreat. Sound fair enough?”

He didn’t like the idea of sparing the Xeno, not one bit. But he had to do what was neccisary to save Kiro. He couldn’t afford to have him die or be sacrificed to the snake sannin. He simply would not allow it.

Sakon saw the flash bang go off overhead and closed his eyes. He sheltered his face with his arms. Ukon noticed the kunai with the explosive rage land directly behind them, as he was attached to the back of sakon’s neck.

“Sakon! Move you fool!”

Sakon only moves a few feet before the explosion went off. The clever ploy mostly worked, staggering Sakon to the ground. He fell on a knee, startled but not defeat. Still regaining his senses, he tried to piece together what was happening.

“He didn’t do anything wrong!!”

Kou barked at Sakura, standing in front of Tomiko. Sakura’s audacity had lit something inside the boy. He stared daggers at the pink ninja. He pointed at her face with an unwavering stance.

“You were a medic and I didn’t see you getting attacked! He defended you! He defended all of us! How dare you spit in boss’s face! Tomiko! Tell her!”

Zaku struggles to get his hands out of the muddy ground. As if it couldn’t get any worse a giant muddy hand surface out of the ground. It grabbed onto his face and pulled him into it. He felt as if he couldn’t breathe! Kabuto had always warned him that earth style would be the death of him, it seems like he wasn’t wrong.

“Ngh...! What the?!?”

Zaku struggles to break free, but he didn’t seem to make any leeway. He then felt mud start to enter his implants, but as soon as this happened Zaku knew it was that moment or never if he were to break free.

“Blurb....e....enough!!!!”

Zaku released a powerful burst of air at the ground, shattering it to dust. The mud that was crawling into his implants had expelled before they clogged it. He or too much power into it than what was needed. He expected to destroy a giant mud hand but instead just leaves the ground and sent him high up into the air!

“What...? Ahhh!”

Zaku was then sent spiraling toward the ground from his high up position. He had no idea what the heck was going on. He never fought genjustu, he didn’t even know what the word meant. All he knew was there was a mud hand and now there wasn’t.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
For a brief moment of time, Taiyo could breathe perfectly since Tayuya's Genjutsu was interrupted. He expected to begin choking again, he even held his throat to prevent himself choking too bad. However, he felt no different than if he wasn't surrounded by the smoke.
Wait a second, if this was real smoke, then I couldn't breath in that moment. I think this is a Genjutsu, whatever that is. Anyway, I'm fine, and you know that means...
A malicious grin was painted on his face, a firey spark lit his eyes and he even began to chuckle rather evilily for his character.
"Make me squirm eh? All you can do is make freaks and mock those who are better than you! And by the way, don't bother looking for Jirobo, he's dead, and I killed him! And guess what, you're next!" The Leaf-nin ripped off some of his jacket to make a gas mask and charged at Tayuya. At random, curved blades with the japanese kanji for fire were unseated from his elbows. Taiyo was ready to attack.

Seeing how Sakon was recovering from the explosion, Shura took advantage of the situation. "Shiho, pass me a kunai." He said. His sister nodded and pulled out a kunai. Shura held his hand towards the kunai and covered it with wind chakra. "Tell you friend over there to light it up." He said. Shiho nodded and threw the kunai at the startled Sakon and Ukon. "Raiku! Light this thing on fire!" She shouted towards Raiku.

"Alright, one...two...three!"

Sakura's clone, along with Kenji, worked as one as they pulled against the sinkhole at the same time and with the coordinated move managed to pull Kenji's legs further from the sticky quicksand. Eventually, they managed to get Kenji out as he took but one moment to catch his breath before he turned to the clone and gave a nod to it.

"Thanks." Kenji said to the clone before he took note of a violent vibration as he glanced ahead and saw Zaku propel himself high into the air. Kenji had little time to pondered this as he saw a golden opportunity as he quickly drew his chains and jumped high in the air as he hovered behind Zaku. Kenji tosses his chains as he had the intent to wrap them around the Oto-nin to try and secure him mid-air before he had a chance to recover from his sudden escape.

To add to it, Kenji would generated electric surges through the chains as he aimed to shock Zaku into submission if the chains managed to wrap around the Oto-nin.

The real Sakura had been silent as she observed Tomiko curious how the Iwa-nin would answer, while Tomiko herself had been unsure of how to answer this. On one hand, Sakura was right and likely had a better account than she did given she tended to those injured from the Oto-attack in the hospital. On the other hand, Kou really admired Zaku and Tomiko did not want to drive a wedge between herself and the boy as she considered herself the one possible hope he could retain any moral compass given Zaku had all but discarded his.

So as Tomiko bit her lip, she knew she had to word this carefully.

"Zaku did help us in the tunnel. That much is true but...but I cannot say Sakura is not completely wrong either. The Sound were the ones who attacked the medical area and Zaku is part of the Sound." Tomiko explained, which backed Sakura's point but avoided directly faulting Zaku for the situation. Which Sakura considered tip toeing around the subject.

If he doesn't know of what Zaku has done, if he believes he is innocent in all this. He'll grow up being a monster like him; taught not to know any better and follow his example. I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen.

"Enough innocent blood has been lost recently to already make fabricated accounts. Zaku was involved with this and chose to take innocent lives. Hell, if it had not been for the fact the boy was there he'd have tried to kill me, Ino and even you in the tunnel. He deserves to know what kind of person he looks up to." Sakura said quite coldly as she had no reservations saying what happened in full detail though she expected more vocal protest from Kou all the same.

---------
"The real question is are you willing to risk an alternative? Indeed, you might believe we'll jump you the second you get off Mori. However, it is a guarantee if you don't comply with our generous requests your story ends here. Besides, we have no guarantee that you'd let Mori go even if we let up on our end so it's only natural we'd take precaution." Madoka explained as she kept Raven aimed at Kiro while Aisha as well as Luna & Sky kept their claws just above Kiro's neck.

"Don't push it, the only way you have a chance to make it out of this is to stop being stubborn and stand down. Don't allow yourself to die a needless death." Aisha warned, her voice nearly feral as well as they had not let out even when Mori began to have what appeared to be some sort of panic attack before them.

"Calm down Mori, that isn't gonna help anyone." Madoka said as she needed Mori to settle a bit before his panic caused him to do something that could further endanger himself. Madoka also refrained from making a comment about Kiro's comments given his needless kill of Hashima was still fresh in her mind; so she wasn't as convinced about Kiro's "morality" as Mori may have been.

---------
"If your intent is to wait until that Iwa-nin has a sword through his neck to get involved, then I'd say you are doing a fine job." Azumi said with a touch of sarcasm despite her neutral tone as Reaver seemed...overly interested in this Mori for her liking. Then again Reaver never had a proper "rival" before so perhaps that natural competitive fire had been lit by the Iwa-nin within Reaver.

Though given Mori seemed to be an emotional wreck at the moment, she herself hardly saw what was so interesting about the guy. Seemed Mori had a simplistic view of conflict and Kiro being somewhat reasonable had thrown him into a panic as he bombarded him with questions about why Kiro acted how he did. How this guy survived being a ninja when the very concept of grey morality seemed to destroy him was a mystery to Azumi.

---------
Seemed this guy was refusing to accept reality even when Tayuya had been honest with him. Kai's open denial about what happened to Kiro amused Tayuya enough but she managed to show enough restraint to keep a quip to herself as Kai reworded his demand.

While Tayuya was temperamental and far from the strategist that Kidomaru had been, she was far from an idoit. And knew a golden situation when one presented itself to her. If Kai did help her and the Sound 4 escape back to Kiro she'd get to safety to avoid those Konoha reinforcement pests from coming in and Kai could see she had been right about Kiro with his own eyes. It was a win-win as far as she had been concerned and an offer she'd be more than willing to accept.

"Well, if you want to see it for yourself. If you do keep your word I acce..."

Least till Taiyo had come in to ruin it as his words cut her off. Taiyo not only confirmed that he had been part of the death of Jirobo but seemed to take pride in it before he charged her blindly. Tayuya had never shared the best words with Jirobo, but he was a comrade and the news of his death brought an understandable reaction as she cast a malicious glare at him.

"You'll regret shit talking about that you pest." Tayuya said with venom in her voice as she had began to play her flute again as her large Doki slowly lifted its foot into the air.

Slam!

The Doki dropped its foot on the ground with violent force; enough so that the ground began to crack and split apart as this crack traveled forward and soon underneath Taiyo.

Though Tayuya had been far from finished, as she played an additional tune which sent a genjutsu Taiyo's direction as this time he'd see the crack below him cause the ground to further split in two and move away from each other which seemingly created a pit below Taiyo that he'd inevitably fall into. If Taiyo was gonna brag about Jirobo's death and threaten her, she'd make it a mission to scare this guy as she aimed to use her genjutsu to try and do just that.

----------
Takato saw Kin coming towards Sagiso and himself as she seemed to scream for their heads. Takato cursed as he hoped for the clone to stall for more time but it appeared Kin made short work of it and the massive explosion that somehow caused the grown itself to split apart. Though Takato had little time to dwell on the details of how one paper bomb managed to do that as he turned to Kin while he held Saigso onto his back.

"Close your eyes!" Takato yelled to Sagiso before he tossed up another flash bomb from his pocket into the air before him as he closed his eyes just before it exploded which produced a blinding light before Kin. One he hoped would blind the Jinchuriki as Takato quickly dashed away within the blinding light as he tried to use the cover to allow Saigos & himself to escape.

Zaku was exposed in his airborne position. He couldn’t get a firm grasp on his surroundings. What he could get a grasp on was that a metal chainsnaked around his wrists and legs, stopping him from destroying them with his airwaves. No matter how much he struggled he couldn’t break free of it. That’s when it lit up with electricity. His eyes flapped open as he yelled out in pain. He was powerless to stop the electricity with his main and only weapon out of commission.

“Nghh!!!!! How di- ahhhhh!!!!!”

“So what the sound attacked the hospital?! Just because he’s a sound ninja doesn’t mean he’s a bad person! Your not responsible for whatever the rock king does! And pinky you aren’t responsible for what the tree lord does either! He defended you two when that bandage guy came to kill you! He turned on his own friend because he was going to kill innocents! What kind of heartless person would go out of his way to protect you like that?!”

Kou was angry that his boss was being treated this way. After all the good he’s done, this is the way they were treating him? Zaku wouldn’t have spared them since Sakura was a medical ninja, there were so many holes in their arguments but Kou didn’t have the patience nor the intelligence to speak it right. He took some Deep breaths so he didn’t yell at the billboard foreheaded genin.

“How about we just stop fighting and talk about this? Maybe we can come to a understanding and leave here as better people?” Kou have a hopeful smile. “Maybe then we won’t need to fight and we can find the truth.”

His hope was short lived, as Kenji audaciously wrapped chains around the airborne Zaku, shocking him with bursts of electricity. Kou was stunned by this, Zaku yelling in pain. He clenched his fists, angry tears pooling up in his eyes as he saw the person that rescued him from poverty electrified in some sadistic execution. Kou’s eyes burned with hatred, glaring at Kenji, who seemed to be busy holding Zaku in his justu.

Kou sprinted toward him, scooping up the melody gauntlet which had been previously discarded on the ground. He then swooped down below Kenji from behind and aimed to smash his valuables between his legs.

Kai has heard enough from the red headed Xeno that she accepted the offer. She would take him to Kiro, which was the goal of his mission after all. She played a tune on her flute, swimmingly another genjustu, casted in Taiyo. Kai quickly got to work using his senbon to
Scrub clean some foot prints of the Doki as well as some Tayuya had made, brushing up their tracks. He also placed fake tracks of his own in another area, effectively scrubbing her traces and making her entire trail vanish. He was very thorough with his job, he was a mist ninja so nothing less was expected from him. When this was finished he turned to her.

“Alright, they will be thrown off to your location. I will do more as we go. Take me to Kiro, messing with this fool will only create more tracks for you and your team to be found, you know this is true.”

“If he would die so easily then he wouldn’t have made a good rival. He’s in no danger, he has a plan.”

Reaver wasn’t worried at all that Mori would escape his hold on Kiro. And he knew how slippery Mori could be already, judging from his own fight from him.

“He is a rare breed, a ninja believing in honor. Do you know how rare that is? Truly a glorious duel. You would know if you believed in honor in a battle.”

“Your not getting away!!!”

Kin didn’t care that the flashbang blinded her. She ravenously slashed away inside the light field. She sliced clean through a tree, so she felt in her blades. She continued to hack anywhere inside the field, not sure if she were actually hitting Sagiso or takato. The ground shook, but kin didn’t seem to care that she might fall into a hole at any moment.

Hama laughed to herself at tsuki’s statemnt. She seemed amused rather than shocked that such a ‘friend’ existed. Most of the Yuki would be surprised or appalled, but she simply whisked back to her youth.

“Then he will be a most useful tool. One that can be used multiple times, you got pretty lucky.” Hama said, patting her head. “Use him for everything he’s worth. Throw a bone now and then to keep him at bay, then milk some more. You’ll perfect it with time.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The minor cracks didn't concern Taiyo at first, but the "pit" that was being created certainly did. The Leaf-nin started to panic as he initially started to panic, as he thought he was going to fall through and die. Since one couldn't alter their trajectory midair, he was put in a state of "falling" down. He crossed his arms and waited to hit the ground and die. However, his elbow blade cut the back of his hand, causing the illusion to break.
Huh, I guess luck hasn't left me just yet.
"Ha, you think Imma fall for the same trick twice? I'm not as stupid as I look," The Leaf-nin's voice gained a striking serious edge, instead of targeting Tayuya, he turned his attention to her Doki. He used a finger dart to weaken it, and then he leapt from where he was standing to deliver a powerful strike from his elbow sword.
Tsuki
Admittedly, that made the Yuki-nin feel comforted. It seemed that Hama was the answer that she was looking for, or at least, had all the right answers to all of her questions, which prompted Tsuki to hug the older Yuki-nin out of gratitude.
"Thank you, that means so much to me, and I'm sure he'll be more that happy to serve our clan at any time. He feels indebted to me because I saved him, and now, it seems he will do anything to pay off that debt," She explained the relationship between her and Taiyo further to Hama, hoping she'd understand even more.
Seiun
The Yuki clan was taking a rather long time to take him to the trial site to be executed, so he thought that to kill some time, he'd play a game that one of his old friends taught him. He took out a Senborn and layed his hand flat on the icy floor of the prison, if he could not escape, then at least he could kill some time, right? He started to jab the Senborn in the spaces between his fingers while singing the following song.
"Oooooh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop, chop, chop. If I miss the spaces between my fingers then they will come off. And if I hit my fingers, my hand will start to bleed, but all the same I play this game cause that's what it's all about. No you can't use a pencil, you can't use a pen, but it's not hard to use a Knife when danger is your friend. Oooh, chop chop chop chop chop, I'm picking up the speed, and if I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed,"

Last edited:
Kiro was also surprised by the emotional response he was receiving from Mori. ‘Is he really being serious right now?’ Kiro sighed as he lifted up the kunai by Mori’s neck, beginning to feel pity for the misguided Iwa Nin. Kiro felt ashamed to even think of the fact that he used to wish he had been in a position like Mori’s. To have a family that was always there for him, someone who only showed the positives of the world. It felt foolish to believe that a shinobi could live so peacefully, without knowing the terrors of the world. That was a world of lies. If anything, the tears on Mori’s face made it seem like Kiro had truly shaken his beliefs, his world.

“How can you call yourself a shinobi when you can’t even abide to one of the easiest rules? Rule twenty-five I believe it was... A shinobi must never show their tears.” Kiro then went on too jam the kunai into the ground right next to Mori. “If you’re spilling tears for such basic knowledge, then you must’ve been living under the protection of a rock. When you finally begin to understand the true reality of the world we live in, then come challenge me if you wish. Until then, know that there are others who have had it much worse than even you or I. But it’s what allowed them to understand this cruel world.” Kiro said, with the first person coming to his mind being a certain Rain Nin. “As for why I’m not going to kill you right now, other than the fact I’m not willing to give up my life just yet, you also seem understanding... almost innocent.”

Kiro slowly stood up, carefully trying not too make any suspicious movements. Avoiding the claws of the man-beast clones, Kiro slightly tilted his head to face Madoka’s direction. “There, you heard what I said. I will let him go.” Other than this, Kiro didn’t know what more he could do too prove that he could be somewhat reasonable without totally surrendering.

Mori wiped his tears away and stood up. "It's true." His voice became steadfast again. "I have been living in a lie, but that lie has been shattered today and I refuse to believe the other lies of my village even though it hurts. Other people have had it much worse than I can even fathom, but that is why I want to keep living. If I am able to survive for this long, I can survive long enough to gain enough power to help people in miserable conditions, both directly and indirectly!" He sheated his sword and made the sign of conflict. "I don't know your motives or even your name, but I'll be damned if I get killed today!"

Mori started to feel a warm feeling growing inside his body and for a moment he was facing Reaver again which made him crack a smile. He grew confident and started to think of multiple strategies to use against this opponent who might not be as physically dominating as Reaver in his suit, but he was not one to underestimate.

Before Kou could deliver a strike between the legs of Kenji, Sakura's clone moved forward as she aimed to wrap around Kou and hold him back to prevent him from striking Kenji.

"Easy there." The clone said as it tried to calm Kou down while Kenji kept the chains secure around Zaku; the jolt that traveled through hos body would work well to paralyze his body to prevent him from striking back. Least for the short, immediate future. Tomiko saw this and decided it would be best to speak up even in spite of her own mixed opinions.

"Okay, no reason to get crazy now. Let's all try and keep this civil." Tomiko said, even if in the back of her mind she had agreed with everything Sakura had said that concerned Zaku. As Sakura approached Zaku, she glanced over at Tomiko's words as she knew that it may not have been wise to continue with her harsh words towards Zaku but given everything she had seen she could not help herself as she let out a sigh before she turned to Tomiko.

"Did or did Zaku not try to kill you, Yasu & Madoka in the hospital? Before everything caved in." Sakura asked Tomiko, as she Iwa-kunoichi had not been prepared for that as she bit her lip and tried to think of how to answer this.

"Well, Kou is right in saying that Zaku did save us in the tunnel. Or helped with it, so it isn't..."

"It's a yes or no question Tomiko. Don't change the question, just give me an answer."

Sakura cut off Tomiko's response, halting her attempt to dance around the question which caused her to glance away from Sakura's gaze as she wondered what to say. If she was honest, and had a desire to be given her detest of Zaku's actions, she'd lose Kou who'd just see her as another of the "enemy" since he seemed to care a great deal for Zaku. And she couldn't afford that, as Kou was a good kid and she wanted to still have that connection so he had one positive influence.

But Tomiko could not dance around it forever, and if she lied to "protect" Zaku she'd feel personally disgusted and alienate her current allies. It was a true no win situation.

----------
Madoka and Aisha saw that Kiro seemed to be complying, which caused Madoka to close Raven's mouth though she kept the puppet at the ready even as she moved over to Mori to check if he was alright. Aisha & the man-beast clones kept close to Kiro, but adjusted their position as he stood granting him the freedom to do that much. Though they remained on guard as Aisha's eyebrows dropped as she listened to Kiro's lecture over Mori before she decided to interject.

"Amazing how you speak of understanding reality, when you fail to even notice the reality of your own path. The distaste in being a weapon for Uchiha, but willing to be one for these invaders. And make no mistake, no matter what you tell yourself, you are just their weapon. You've even been branded with a mark to symbolize their ownership over you." Aisha said, as she had seen a bit of the curse mark around the neck her caws had hovered around initially. Madoka was surprised to hear a mention of a mark, which reminded her of those odd markings on Zaku during his battle with Katsuo as she wondered if they were one in the same as she decided to inquire about it.

"Speaking of the mark, I suppose that would be something to ask. I saw Zaku cover himself with marking during the exam. What is that mark? Answer this question and some others and you may be able to walk away from this." Madoka said, as she made her proposition to Kiro clear while Aisha as well as Luna & Sky kept their claws at the ready.

----------
Azumi listened to Kiro as he gave his speech to Mori and noticed he mentioned those that had it worse than them. Made her wonder if he had referenced her or somebody else he knew in the Mist. Not that it mattered either way as it appeared Reaver's new rival was okay but rather than dwell on him she focused on Kiro's words which caused her to close her eyes deep in thought.

Indeed, people have it worse. Far worse, those even worse off than myself. The difference is you accept this world as it is, while I will change it.

Then she saw Mori get up and make his declaration which only caused her to open her eyes and roll them. Seems he did a 180 even if he accepted his newfound reality of the world.

----------
Tayuya cursed as Taiyo fired some darts into her Doki who again seemed unresponsive to it, as Tayuya quickly played her flute while on the Doki's back as she had it jump back to gain distance on Taiyo and his sword elbows as Tayuya jumped off and knew she had to deal with this guy if she wanted to take Kai's escape path.

This punk wants to play hero, fine. I'll show him what happens to those who try that shit in the real world...

Tayuya played a new tune as the Doki charged forward, moving at surprisingly high speeds as it moved in front of Taiyo and aimed to deliver a bone chattering kick to the chest as Tayuya hoped to knock the Konoha-nin through a tree behind him all the way to hell with one swift action. Tayuya had seen the path Kai created and overheard his comment about not bothering with this guy to just go. Something that was far too easy for him to say as she rolled her eyes at the Kiri-nin.

"You make that sound so easy Mr. Freeze. If it weren't for your popsicle projectiles injuring me and this guy being a stubborn idiot I'd gladly go now. But until this guy drops dead or backs down I need to ensure he won't peruse us or inform others about where we are going so they peruse us. Got it?" Tayuya asked before she continued her tune and focused on the battle between her final Doki and the puppet arm-nin. In truth, she had another reason to linger as she wanted to personally kill one of the brats who was responsible for Jirobo's death. While Tayuya would never claim any of the Sound 4 to be her "friends", she was a comrade and she felt it was her duty to avenge him even if she'd likely scold him for dying to these "punks" if she could.

----------
Takato cursed as he worked to avoid Kin's claws, the Jinchuriki attacked blindly and with great malice even as her vision was obstructed and she moved them closer to that deep abyss that had opened close to them.

The abyss...this gave Takato an idea, one that could help him and Sagiso escape this mess. As he held the Hyuga on his back he moved closer to the abyss and prepared a second flash bomb that he kept hidden in his pouch.

"What's a matter? I've seen little girls at the academy throw harder strikes than that." Takato said with a smirk. He knew that antagonizing an already temperamental nutcase was not the most wise idea he had picked up that Kin was short tempered and aimed to use that as he tried to lead her to the edge which itself would lead to the abyss below.

Kou had enough of Sakura. She let Zaku be electrocuted, holding Kou back from saving him. Furthermore, she seemed to yearn for his death while bad mouthing all the good deeds he’s done as bad ones. It was unfair and Kou couldn’t take that Sakura was being a bully, to his boss no less!

“Get away!”

Kou bit down on the clone’s wrist. The force was enough to dispel the clone, freeing Kou up to move. Zaku’s howls of pain were enough to keep Kou moving. He ignored tomiko’s call for patience, as he simply couldn’t let Zaku Be to a crisp while they talked diplomacy. Without a clone around him in sight, he jumped up, hoping to grab the immobilized Kenji and wrap the melody gauntlet around his neck and pull, effectively choking the electricity user.

Zaku closed his eyes, his fists clenching up. His body was going into emergency mode, his function seizing up and his appendages no longer obeying his commands. They didn’t respond to any movement he tried to make with them, and his metal innards felt as if they wouldn’t function with the electricity coursing through it. He was a lighting rod with all of this metal within him. That is why Kabuto has warned him never to fight a lightning style user. It would seem as if he were right.

Smoke began to come from him, more specifically his implants, which began to get hotter quicker than the rest of his body. They began to sting the sound chunnin, and then burn. They were cooking him alive and he was powerless to stop them! He only hoped Kiro could save him, but he severely doubted that.

Reaver’s eyes sharpened in on Mori, and most notably his words. His blood began to pump, noticing the same rigid determination that the ground ninja had shown during his fight. It was about to get good, he just knew it! He breathed heavily and leaned in on the log he was proped up on, fingers tapping anxiously.

“Azumi. Look closely. It’s about to get good.”

“Enough of this.”

Kai threw a couple senbon at Taiyo, hoping to incapacitate him or hit areas in his body that were non vital, but enough to bring him out of the fight. In the meantime he tossed a smoke bomb in the middle of the zone as to hide their next movements. Kai was unsure weather his senbon hit or not but was fairly certain that they did.

“Let’s go, Xeno.” He said sternly to tayuya.

Kin practically emmited steam from her ears at takato’s antagonizing phrase. She grounded her teeth and pointed the middle finger of both her sets of claws at him.

“That’s it! Do you have any idea who I am?! I am the phantom that’s going to send you straight to Hell!!!”

Kin shot from the ground with a faster speed than she’s ever shown. Her stride ripping up dirt as she went across. Some of kidomaru’s Blood came from her lips along with acid. Blinded by rage she pounced like a lion going to kill it’s prey, her long talons ready to sink into her opponet’s Meaty flesh.

Hama returned the hug warmly, ironic from a clan which specialized in ice. She ran a hand across Tsuki’s hair, smiling as she did so. Tsuki truly was a one of a kind, innocent. Innocent and ninja unfortunately do not coexist for long.

“I heard you were branded a genin on the way back to the mist. A battlefield commission is rare, you must be pretty proud of yourself to receive the rank of genin.”

The head of the Yuki had his back turned to both Hama and Tsuki, focusing on seiun’s childish antics inside his icy prison. It reflected the mad personna that lie in the heart of all Xenos. If this wasn’t proof enough, then nothing would be. He would be executed in mist territory, every part of him disposed of later as if he never existed. What method though? Eaten by crows? Lit on fire? Rapid decomposing? There were many options

“But I just said we don’t have to fight.” Kiro was a bit confused by Mori’s sudden emotional turn. One second ago, Mori seemed like he was breaking down and now he was ready to fight. ‘Stubborn fool. Of course this is what happens when I show mercy.’ Kiro just shook his head before taking notice of the scene going on with Kou. The boy looked ready to attack the electricity user who was trying too cook Zaku alive. The smoke coming out was a clear indication of the danger Zaku was in. He wouldn’t last much longer, but the other thing that Kiro noticed was them willingly allowing Zaku to suffer in front of Kou. Tomiko seemed to be the only one to try and reason with the others. Even then, Kou already seemed enraged and his resentment towards Kenji and Sakura was continuing to grow.

If they believed removing Zaku from Kou’s life like this would prevent him from growing into a monster, then they were dead wrong. What did they think the boy would feel as he was forced to watch, powerless to do anything as the one person he cared the most about was being cooked to death? There was no way Kou could forget these moments and his hatred would only grow the longer this lasted.

However, even if Kiro wanted to help rescue Zaku, he couldn’t die to the claws around his neck. Any sudden moves would be too risky. Kiro sighed as he decided on what to say. “Fine, I’ll tell you about the curse mark but I myself don’t really know that much. All I really know is that it gives the user a massive power boost. So large that I dare say that you’re lucky neither Zaku or I have activated it yet. Other than that, I believe when it’s active, it gives Orochimaru greater control over the user. Basically, if you’re fighting someone with the mark active, they might not be in the right state of mind.” Kiro answered Madoka, slightly over exaggerating the Orochimaru control part. “Okay, I answered the question so can you please move your claws away?” Hopefully they would because as soon as they did, Kiro would be ready too act on the opportunity.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu had been watching from the sidelines for the duration of the fight. He didn't know why, but he hadn't felt like joining in... until now that is.

The cloaked boy chuckled as he finally emerged from the treeline. He approached Zaku and Kenji as he twirled a Feather Dart between his fingers.

"What's wrong rat, can't handle a little shock?" He asked with a smug expression on his face.

"S-shit!"

Kenji cursed as he saw the effect of his electric pulse as it traveled through Zaku's body. Kenji only intended for the shocks to paralyze him as he had avoided using a lethal amount of voltage, but it appeared that something about Zaku perhaps his modified arms and the metal within had an unexpected effect. Almost as if the electricity were drawn to the metal within which only increased the damage Zaku felt. While Kenji had no love less for Zaku, he did not intend for it to injure him to this degree.

He had been prepared to lower the voltage until he felt something wrap around his neck. Kou, with the melody gauntlet, began to choke Kenji who had not seen him coming nor could stop him with his hands holding the chains. Kenji choked a bit which cut off his electricity which relieved him of that constant pain as Kenji tried to shake Kou off of him.

"Let go kid, you don't want to get involved in this!" Kenji yelled out, as he hoped to shake the kid off before he'd likely hurt himself doing something reckless. Sakura herself saw what was happening as she decided to go over to Kenji as she aimed to grab Kou to try and pull him off from Kenji as Yasu seemed to have focus on Zaku so somebody could keep an eye on him.

"Alright enough!"

Tomiko's voice caught the attention of Sakura, Kenji, Madoka & Aisha as she walked between the two groups. Tomiko had struggled with her emotions during this entire exchange and had been sick of being ignored so she decided to interject as she gave a stern glare to both members of her team to this point.

"I think we've done enough. There's no reason to escalate this when we can still negotiate. There's been enough death lately without us adding more unneeded causalities. And it would say a lot about you guys if you can't stop to have a mature discussion for five minutes without escalating into a full on fight." Tomiko said as she glared to everyone. Though she lingered slightly on both Zaku & Mori as they had been the ones to start all of this. Tomiko glanced back to Yasu who gave his cold taunt to Zaku which caused Tomiko to frown a bit before she let out a sigh.

"I know how you feel, but just try and be the bigger man here. Please." Tomiko urged Yasu before the turned to Kiro as she had overheard his explanation of this mark. One that granted power at the expense of personal freedom. Which made Tomiko sick to her stomach to hear especially coming from someone like Kiro. If Kiro looked at Tomiko he'd still see the signs of the previous scarring he did to her arms in their battle during the exams. Tomiko avoided eye contact before she let out a sigh to gaze Kiro with a slight sullen expression.

"I thought the point of this was to be your own person? To gain strength away from your clan so you are not their "weapon" or something. I'll admit I do not understand your resentment towards them or why you'd compare yourself to me, but I do know what you are doing seems more of he same as what you fear the Uchiha clan do to you. You even admit to that mark granting control towards someone else instead of you. Is the desire for power so great you don't even care if you sacrifice your own will to get it? To receive a literal freebie in an artificial boost to get stronger. You...you humiliated me, broke me without even the need to use those eyes for most of our match yet you still need even more for a bigger boost? It seems that's what you care about, as going from an Uchiha "slave" to the snake's seems to go against your desire. I just don't understand what you want." Tomiko said, some emotion escaped in her voice and a crack was heard at the mention of being broken by Kiro at once point. Tomiko wondered why someone who had one the genetic lottery would desire artificial power and being a slave to someone who Krio expressed a desire to escape being that to the Uchiha and resenting his own innate biological advantage and wanted Kiro to explain himself.

Aisha kept her claws at the ready, as she would wait for Madoka or someone to tell her to back down. Madoka seemed curious as to how Kiro would respond more than anything.

----------
"Funny, I had the same idea, acid bitch."

Takato tossed a second flash bomb as he urged Sagiso to close her eyes again as it exploded and shinned a blinding light just as Kin pounced at him. Takato aimed to take advantage of this flash as he ran underneath Kin before he jumped back up as he held Sagiso close as he tried to kick Kin in the back which would in turn try to drive her into the dark abyss ahead of her where hopefully she'd fall and it would grant Takato & the Hyuga on his back the much needed chance to escape.

---------
"Try to manage your excitement a bit. You are a step away from jumping in blindly yourself." Azumi urged her partner as she saw what appeared to be an escalation of the fight. But a small boy's interference as well as an Iwa kunoichi speaking up seemed to try and settle the fight before it got out of hand.

Much to Reaver's disappointment she'd imagine.

Azumi overheard what the girl said, along with Kiro's own explanation of the mark which made her wonder what she could do if she had the mark. Though that thought quickly faded as allowing someone else personal control like that was not worth it. She'd change the ninja world and refused to allow her strength to be used for someone else's personal ambition. Well, mere mortal individuals anyway...

Regardless, she internally scoffed when the girl asked Kiro "why" which seemed simple enough for her to understand. No matter what justification Kiro would give himself.

He's simply acting on protest; like a rebellious child. He doesn't care if he is a puppet, but a clan disregarding him upsets him so he wants to show them. He desires to gain power for its own sake to spite them. Nothing more.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu tossed the Feather Dart in his hand into the air before it safely landed back in the pouch it came from. The expression on his face shifted into one of slight dissapointment as Tomiko attempted to quell the situation. He sighed before turning away from Zaku and Kenji as he walked away from them, sitting by himself a few yards away.

"Perfect opportunity to crush the rat, but of course we don't take it..." Yasu spat under his breath, a clear venom to his words.

Zaku twitched, his eyes getting back control as his arms and legs came to life. I’m alive? Why’d that nobody stop shocking me? The sound ninja looked down to see the sight of Kou trying to choke out Kenji, the wild child intent on taking him out. He smirked, thanking his good luck. His implants revved up as this gave him an opening. The smoking implants buzzed back to life, Zaku twisting his wrist his enough so that it targeted some slack in the chains.

“Decapatating airwaves!”

The burst of air shattered the chains blinding him, the shackles falling from his appendages, sending him in a downward spiral toward the ground. He released a small stream of air toward the ground, softening his landing before he landed on it. He landed crouched, some of his muscles still feeling numb from the electricity that had previously been coursing through it. He wobbled to a standing position, smirking over at Yasu, who had previously been so high and mighty.

“Heh, think you can beat my now that you have friends eh? Looks like you still haven’t learned from your last three losses!”

He readied another attack before Tomiko called for a cease fire. Yasu recalled a feather Darth seemingly standing down first. Zaku rolled his eyes and lower his hand, giving Tomiko a annoyed expression. After all, he was thoroughly electricuted, and NOW she was calling for peace? His hair was still smoking from the lightning, so his expression showed all his frustration he had.

Kou reigned Kenji back like a horse, choking him well with the metal gauntlet. If he were to choke him out, he could stop him from electrifying Zaku. When Zaku shattered the chains, his face lifted, his eyes showing his relief that Zaku wasn’t in a practical electric chair.

“Alright, enough!”

Kou whipped his head back to Tomiko, losing his balance and staggering off Kenji. He hit the ground with the metal gauntlet with a big *THUD*. He brushed his head off of dirt.

“Tomiko? What gives? Your not gonna rail on mr electric here?!”

“Damn it all!”

Reaver smashed his fist into the log they were propped up on. He had expected a blazing, hot blooded, action packed battle. Instead he’s got diplomacy the play. He was outraged and disappointed. He wanted to see them prove their techniques in battle, especially Mori. He felt like punishing them

“If they aren’t going to settle their differences, I will settle mine!”

Reaver was gearing up to charge in there of nothing happened soon. His frustration wouldn’t be quelled by simple talk, but the heat of battle. Only by the heat of battle could his thirst be quenched, he would see it done.

Kin, mid pounce felt a sharp kick to her back. Her attack missed utterly, as it seemed the nara was one step ahead. She hit right into unstable ground, her talons shattering it as it began to cave way into an ever expanding crevice. She growled and hissed, trying to sink her claws into anything she could to get traction. The savage woman clawed into the cliffside, but every time she did the ground would give way, her force being too much to make a foothold.

She yelled, her body falling deep into the abyss. The sounds of rock breaking and the clawing of steel echoing throughout her fall. As the crevice swallowed her whole, it seemed to shake and expand, the ground breaking up even more. It would seem it was more unstable that was originally thought

"It is that you are capable of becoming Tsuchikage and thus able to put me six foot under so I will try to not attack these guys, although I could probably escape that but that is beside the point." Mori was clearly agitated by the fact that he could not use his strategies, not to mention he started to swing between moods a bit too often for his comfort. He recognized the moodswings between fright, enthousiasm and anger all too well as his father had them before he grabbed his kunai and sliced at his only son, scarring him for life in both meanings of the word. He was surprised that he didn't get flashbacks to that in his fight against Reaver, although he did have other more important things to focus on at that time. He sighed, he'd have to distance himself from his new friends if he wanted to be sure of their safety.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
It seemed that no matter where the Leaf-nin went, danger would always seem to catch up to and be there to make his life miserable. So while Taiyo was able to to block the kick of Tayuya's Doki thanks to his elbow blades, at the expense of them shattering due to muscle of the monster. However, he was unable to avoid the senborn that Kai had thrown.
"Ow! What the hell?! Okay, who has the balls?" Taiyo looked around to see if either Tayuya or perhaps one of her allies came to her aide, but he could not locate the threat due to all of the smoke.
Dammit, at least she's giving me a clean chance to retreat, but I still need backup to help Raiku and Shiho, but I should first recharge my chakra, I'd be much more useful then.
The genin swiftly pulled out the Senborn from his leg, and then took out some rubbing alcohol to disinfect the wound, despite the stinging, and some bandages to wrap up his leg. Now that that was taken care of, he walked to a location where he could recharge chakra quickly.
Tsuki
The Yuki-nin smiled ad her hair was being stroked by Hama, it was soothing, like every other aspect of the older ninja. Out if her peripheral vision, she noticed Seiun who was playing dome kind of game with a Senborn by stabbing it in between the spaces in his fingers.
What on earth is he doing, he clearly isn't right in the head...
Seiun
He wistfully began humming the tune of the song he sang, increasing the speed of the Senborn stabbing to almost unrealistic levels. While doing so, he noticed the confused look of Tsuki, and the distasteful glare of the head of the Yuki clan.
Well, I can't reason with the Elder guy, his humanity gets thrown out the window when talking to Xenos. The young one, however, she seems reasonable...

Last edited:
Kiro did take notice of the scarring on Tomiko’s arms as she spoke, reminding him of the damage he had done to her. It seemed that he defeated her not just physically but mentally as well. If so, then Kiro began to understand why she would be confused. Maybe he had not explained himself correctly... or maybe he didn’t even understand fully what his intentions were. Either way, Kiro was beginning to feel annoyed as once again he was questioned on his motives. He couldn’t understand why what he did mattered to them so much. Was his reasons for power not good enough for them? Maybe that little over exaggeration of Orochimaru controlling him made it seem like he was selling his soul or something. That was anything but the truth. He wouldn’t allow it to get that far. But even so, why were they so concerned about why he wanted power? Who in the hell were they to even question his motives?! Unfortunately for Tomiko, though unintentional, she was the last straw.

“Like why? Why does it even matter what I do? We’re not even from the same village and even now, I don’t even know half of your names. Considering the short amount of time we’ve known each other, we’ve only been enemies. So why are you all so concerned about what I’m going to do?!” This wasn’t just directed at Tomiko, but at everyone in the vicinity. “What do you want me too say? That I want power for the sake of having power? Is that what you want too hear?! If so, then yes. I want the power to be able crush anyone who stands my path. Anyone who dares to stand up to me will face death, nothing else!” Kiro shook his head in annoyance and cursed under his breath. “Okay, no, that’s a bit too far. I’ve been humiliated in more ways than one during my time here and it has shown that this level I’m at right now is not good enough. I need greater power, something that aligns with my ideals, and I think Orochimaru will give me that. Whatever happens is on me and I’ve accepted that. If I die or he takes my body over, then I just don’t see how that matters to any of you.”

Kiro was done with this conversation but then realized he couldn’t even move due to the claws around his neck which pissed him off even further. Even after Tomiko told everyone to stand down, Aisha still hadn’t backed down. All he had done was act in self defense and when compared to the others who had been fighting just to fight, Kiro felt he deserved better than the treatment he was being given. “Listen, I’ve been nothing but cooperative and have answered your countless questions! So can you please move your filthy claws away from me?!” Kiro asked Aisha, his calm demeanor finally breaking. “I’m done here. Any further questions and anything else that happens is on you guys.”

Mori unwillingly began to draw similarities between Kiro and Madara, so far he was not as far gone as Madara but if he kept walking on this path the world might very well face a Fourth Great Shinobi War with Kiro leading the opposition. Mori was always interested in the history of the ninja world and the story of Madara Uchiha never failed to fascinate him, but as he grew older he saw how evil the Uchiha can be. When his father told him about his encounter with 'Wicked Eye' Fugaku Uchiha and how he barely survived, Mori became more and more certain of his idea to keep the Uchiha in a heavily guarded area and to only let them out if needed. He still believed that after Kiro told his story, believing that sacrifices must be made to protect a village, and the Uchiha were a severe threat since their Sharingan was incredibly annoying to fight and a group of rebellious Uchiha could become a huge threat to any village.

Mori thought that the world would be better off without the Uchiha clan as they could unlock incredible power by killing their loved ones, any clan who became stronger by slaughtering their own kind was not worthy of living. Even if your clanmates are the biggest jerks in the world, they are still family and to be respected, they were not cattle for your own gains. This is why he liked the other noble clans in Konoha more, they cared about their families and did not kill eachother for power. The Akimichi were kind and made amazing food, the Aburame were reserved and a bit freaky with their bugs but were okay and the Hyuga was incredibly tight on tradition and training, but they had respect to people who did not pry into their business or so the scrolls in the Iwa library said.

"Excuse me, but I need to relieve myself. Back in a minute." Mori said as he went into the forest, but not to take a pee break. Once he was deep enough in the forest so that the group couldn't see him, he created a clone and ordered them to use Hiding Like a Mole to stay hidden and intervere if needed to. He did not trust that Uchiha and other Oto-nin in the slightest and would have slit the throat of atleast one of them if Tomiko allowed him to, not to mention he had the feeling that he was being watched from time to time. He returned to the group and kept an eye on both enemy ninja, ready to use a jutsu and let his clone attack if needed to.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raiku didn’t know how much damage a fire and wind kunai would do but decided to help anyways and sent a single miniature fireball to engulf the kunai. In addition he performed the shuriken clone jutsu to multiply the amount of kunai and added some bomb tagged kunai to the mix, although the jutsu was performed to clone a smaller amount of kunai than normal as he didn’t have enough chakra to perform the full technique and only an imitation. He noticed that the chakra from Shura seemed pretty weak with his sharingan and went to him and supplied him a fourth of his remaining chakra.

“If we use your wind style, Shiho’s and my jutsu can be combined with it to do more damage,” Raiku told him, thought considering he was a chunin due to the flak jacket he figured he already knew that.

Hama cocked an eyebrow at seiun, who seemed to be in his own little world. She put a finger across her lips before she got an idea. She place a hand on the ice barrier, a long ice spike forming inside, sliding toward seiun’s hand.

“Slice your hand on the ice spike please. For science.”

She knew to seize an opportunity to further her ever expanding field of study when she could. Knowing the type of person seiun was, he probably wouldn’t mind stabbing himself with sharp objects anyway. It’s not like he’s got any other option.

The head of the Yuki set foot on hidden mist soil, several of the guards stood to attention. There seemed to be a wall in the process of being created. Along this wall were several search lights with the mist logo branded on it. This wall was a comrproniss with the mizukage a while back for their services to the village, however the compete creation of the wall around the village was still being talked about. Currently it only protected one section, around the Yuki complex and mizukage’s castle.

“Sir!” The Hidden mist guards stood to attention.

“At ease. The leaf was under siege yesterday. The mizukage has no doubt dragged behind our progress. Expect her to appear, alongside some diplomats and Kai, along with kiro. Understand?”

“Yes sir!”

Passing the message down, he easily bender the ice barrier carrying seiun into the village, seeming to parade him around the complex. He took the long way to reach the Yuki compound, showing off exactly what a Xeno was and was capable of to all that could see it.

By the time they were talking, Sakon and ukon began to recover from their previous attack. It was suprisingly effective at staggering the brother’s senses, but that would soon change. Ukon’s face noticeably began to heal of the bruises it obtained and Sakon blooded scratches seemed to slowly sink in as well. His body was a medical ward all to itself, if left unattended it could eventually heal all of his injuries.

Still somewhat blinded by the flashbang, he couldn’t quite see what his enemies were doing, so he planned a contingency. He began to feed some chakra of his own body into Ukon’s, his brother focused purely on regenerating energy and health. They were stockpiling for something.

When they finally tossed the kunai toward Sakon, radiating with many elemental energies. The attack if it were to hit Sakon directly would no doubt ignite him with the fusion of them, death. No doubt about it. He had prepped for a shenanigan such as this, however it would cost nearly his entire remaining supply of chakra. He bit his thumb, ukon doing the same as they separated. The kunai seemed to lock on to their signature, showing that it wasn’t just a standard kunai, but one filled with immense energy, a catalyst.

“It’s time to end this!” Ukon yelled.

“It’s a bit reckless to use so much chakra needlessly, but I suppose overkill will have to do it.”

“Ninja art summoning! Rashomon!”

Another rashomon appeared. It was distinctly blue colored along its spiked ridges, keeping its demonic face and gate like appearance. The kunai hit the rashomon right as it emerged. The kunai hit it between the eyes, detonating. The wind and fire mixed together, along with the obscene 25% of raiku’s chakra reserves to create a large explosion, raining down embers everywhere. The ground shook as a response. Sakon sweated as he realized he made the right call.

“If that hit us...we would have been dead.” Sakon said in passing.

“Doesn’t matter. Let’s end these fools brother!”

Sakon walked up to the now slightly dented rashomon. He held up one hand to it And approached it’s face.

“Bury them.”

He flicked the wall. The rashomon resonated with the flick much Louder than what seemed possible. It then began to teeter, its gigantic form looming a shadow over the leaf retrieval team’s position. It began to to fall. It’s gigantic width and height made it at the very least ten times longer than trees stacked next to each other branch to branch. It’s height was twenty times taller than any tree. This rashomon would surely spell an end to them. Sakon felt his energy deplete as his chakra had reached dangerously low levels. He began to plan a retreat. Ukon went back inside him as he let the domino of a rashomon fall, he stealthy proned into the trees

Last edited:
I’ve been humiliated in more ways than one during my time here and it has shown that this level I’m at right now is not good enough. I need greater power, something that aligns with my ideals, and I think Orochimaru will give me that. Whatever happens is on me and I’ve accepted that. If I die or he takes my body over, then I just don’t see how that matters to any of you!

Tomiko listened to Kiro's explanation, which soon began to devolve into a full on rant as he seemed to take exception to the constant questions that concerned his motive for joining the Sound. It was, a lot to take in because Kiro's own reason seemed to mirror a concern she had since her battle with Kiro; that she was just not good enough, and that she needed greater power.

If someone like Kiro felt he needed more power to compete, then what chance did someone like her have? Maybe there was no other way but to seek out strength from others. Maybe the only way to get to the top was to find some boost or a way to obtain power since if Kiro could not get the strength on his own to achieve a level needed to rise to the top then...

No! Tomiko shook her head as her hands balled into fists. Tomiko refused to accept that there was no other way to improve then by selling your soul in a sense or becoming like that monster who attacked Konoha.

Kenji gasped for air momentarily from Kou choking him, though his focus was on Zaku who had managed to free himself. Kenji cursed to himself as he and Sakura moved and prepared to fight with Zaku only for Tomiko's earlier call to stop and Madoka's gesture to put that to a halt. Kenji let out a sigh as he realized a prolonged battle would do them no good as he turned to Aisha who still had her claws at Aisha's neck.

"Alright Aisha, we got what we needed from here. You can let him..."

"It does matter!"

Madoka's order was cut off when Tomiko spoke up, much to the surprise of everyone in the group. Tomiko walked forward as she moved in front of Kiro, though also cast a glance at Zaku as she considered how to word this before she let out a sigh as she faced Kiro.

"Willing to take power just to serve someone so...someone so cruel. Willing to discard yourself for his use or even die for him just to get stronger, that that is the only way to obtain strength...I, I can't accept that. I won't accept that. I won't accept that one needs to give themselves away like this is the only way to get that kind of strength, to follow & become a monster like that..." Tomiko said, as she glanced at one of her arms that showed the subtle signs of Kiro's previous scarring. That nightmare of Kiro flashed into her head at full force once again.

Just give it up! You don't have the talent or ability to rise up to the level of those born for greatness!
"...I think you are incredible. With or without the Sharingan Kiro. But if you feel you are not strong enough, and insist on this path than fine. I won't stop you, or Zaku." Tomiko said, as she though back to her childhood at the academy after those words escaped her lips.

You? Tsuchikage? Come on the only talent you have is getting a beating. You'll never be Tsuchikage!

You're wrong! I will become Tsuchikage! You'll see...I'll work twice, no ten times harder than any of you! And I'll rise to the top, and you can take that to the bank!

"But I will show you that your path is wrong, that there is a way to gain strength while remaining true to yourself. Without the need to resort to artificial boosts to close the gap. That there is a way to improve beyond selling your soul, your freedom and individuality for power." Tomiko added on as she held her balled up fist in front of her towards Kiro as she stared at him with an expression of pure determination.

"I'll prove this path is wrong by surpassing you. By showing you, the both of you, that one doesn't need to sacrifice their morals or their soul for power...only blood, sweat & tears. We will fight again, and when we do I will beat you. You can take that to the bank." Tomiko said, and even as her body momentarily shook out of subconscious nerves facing Kiro once more she gave him a confident smirk showing her resolve through & through as Aisha slowly backed her claws away from Kiro.

----------
Azumi listened to Kiro as he began to lose his composure, as the Ame-nin could only shake her head in response.

Abandoned his nation because his pride was shot, willing to throw away his pride for power he feels he needs. Can't even pretend to make that his actual argument...the truth is he simply was humiliated in front of the Uchiha and he could not handle it.

Azumi had been prepared to try and sway Reaver from acting as the battled settled, before he then heart Tomiko's speech directed at Kiro, and perhaps the Oto-nin though Azumi clearly could tell he was a secondary mention at best. Once Tomiko finished and made her bold declaration towards Kiro Azumi shook her head; an amused grin plastered on her face.

Bold words from someone left a broken shell not so long ago. Not that it matters much, when I realize my ambition the title Tsuchikage along with the titles of the other four great shadows will be meaningless. That, you can "take to the bank."

Azumi saw Reaver as he seemed ready to jump in their now and let out a sigh. In the back of her mind, she knew her words would fall on deaf ears but she felt compelled to try all the same to prevent a pointless battle.

"Raver, I know how you feel. We can collect trophies another time. Try to think rationally for a moment, a battle would only lead to risk with minimal practical reward." Azumi said, as her forbidden scroll she stole and sealed in another scroll was an item she needed to get to Amegakure and a fight that Reaver wanted to have would only risk it. Something Reaver should know and consider but Azumi could only offer her protest for now.

---------
With the immediate threat disposed of, Tayuya played a new song as she called her Doki back to her and quickly hoped on its back. Given Tayuya's injuries, she wanted to conserve stamina using her Doki as transportation and also save a possible need to re-summon the Doki which would consume more of her limited chakra. With Tayuya secure, she glanced over to Kai.

"Alright frosty, follow me." Tayuya said as she gave Kai another of her "flattering" nicknames as she moved through the escape path he created and would focus on trying to regroup and rejoin the main Oto forces.

---------
Takato cursed, while he seemingly managed to dispose of Kin the ground beneath him began to cave in as he worked to get away from the crumbling floor. Though with Sagiso on his back it proved to be far more difficult than one might expect as he only managed to just keep himself ahead of the ground as it gave way as he struggled to think of a way out of this mess.

This day just gets better and better!

Last edited:
“If we use your wind style, Shiho’s and my jutsu can be combined with it to do more damage,” Raiku told him, thought considering he was a chunin due to the flak jacket he figured he already knew that.

“Ninja art summoning! Rashomon!”

Watching in the shadows was tough. Aeryun couldn't get a good view of whom was who. Which team was she supposed to look out for? As she was looking close she saw one of them toss something. A flash grenade. Aeryun took looked away, the light not so bright from her distance. She looked again just in time to see a kunai being thrown then multiplying and lastly explode with wind and fire. It happened so fast, but she recognized a summoning jutsu easily enough. But she wasn't focused on that. The Shadow Clone jutsu. She'd heard of shinobi of the Leaves using that particular skill. These had to be her allies.

Aeryun moved in not really sure what help she would be, but if she could flank the twin looking person she could get the advantage. But what she didn't realize was the gate they had summoned was now...falling. Summoning as much chakra as she could to her feet Aeryun launched herself, mixing some of the chakra into the air itself for an extra boost.

"Get out of the way!" she cried as she landed by them only for an instant to push them.

Combining the air and wind around her she created a sort of explosive burst in the ground that they all could use with her own momentum to launch themselves that much quicker out of the falling gate's path. If they chose to not move -for whatever reason- the burst would likely knock them prone and the gate would surely crush them. But there was no doubt in her mind they would sense the danger and join her in the escape.

"Let me get this straight. You left the Mist because they used you as a weapon right? And then you join the Sound to become their weapon. Orochimaru is worse than the Mizukage, he'll do horrifying things to you the second he sees your Sharingan. I know that I am the last one to say this, but artificial power is not what you should want just to prove yourself. Even you, an Uchiha, should be able to understand that one can go too far in their conquest for power." Mori supressed the urge to hit Kiro on the back of his head for thinking this way.

"Yes, us Iwa-nin are known for what some might call stubbornness and the fact that we blindly follow our Tsuchikage to our death, but even we don't serve our kage just for his power. We fight for our families, our friends, our nation and it just so happens that the Tsuchikage does the same thing as us, they just have more power both in battle and politics than us and is the leader for that reason. To throw your life away just to serve someone who only cares about themselves is a disgrace to yourself." Mori became more and more fed up with this Uchiha and would gladly beat some sense into his thick skull.

"If a no-name ninja without a bloodline from a village filled with scumbags according to most people can understand that relationships and loyalty are important after 1 lecture, surely someone from a freaking noble clan like you can understand that too! It is not that hard!"

Last edited:
Shura watched Raiku duplicate the kunai. He watched at the Rashomon was summoned then saw it starting to tip and grit his teeth. "Crap, that thing is too big for us to just jump out of the way." He thought. Shura heard Aeryun jump in, shout for them to get out and create burst of air. Shura decided to just use the wind to escape and ask who Aeryun was later.

Last edited:

Kou propped down to the ground after releasing Kenji from the choke hold. He blinked several times at what Tomiko was saying. Honestly he had began to zone out halfway through her speech, his eyes getting hazy as they drifted off into a daydream.

He imagined Tomiko, speaking as she was, although not hearing any word come out of her mouth. She wore the crown that said ‘rock king’ and wore a long brown dress covered with mud. She spoke on a hill top addressing an army of troops at her disposal.

“There is a way to gain strength while remaining true to yourself....blah blah blah blah blah.....freedom, individuality, and power!”

With that her Troops gave a big hoorah, as she stood on boulder with the words ‘throne’ chiseled on it. He chuckled a bit imagining this fantasy. He didn’t know what the rock Kage looked like, nor the rock village. He could only imagine, which for better or for worse he was in not lacking in.

Zaku rolled his eyes at tomiko’s platitudes. She was just as deluded as Pinky was. Both didn’t have ANY idea what they were talking about. He clenched his fists and held it up to her.

“That’s where your wrong tuts. Lord Orochimaru doesn’t steal souls like the reaper or sell them like the devil. He’s cares about each and every one of us. He came to me as a boy and saved me from poverty, bestowing me with a power and a place to live!”

He opened his hands at Tomiko, showing his ‘gift’. His opening Airtubes that were implanted in his Body.

“He gave me a technique no one in the world posseses! I am the first ninja in history to use the Decapatating airwaves! If you think he just uses us and throws us away them your dead wrong lady. We are more than just pawns! We are the children of the snake!”

“Frosty...?”

The Xeno would die.

...eventually. She for the moment was stronger and had information he desired. But with her fires weakened and her village on the run, she may just die at any day now from any army. He had no caring for the Xeno witch, nor her ogres. But he knew that she wasn’t in much of a state to risk more fights, so his chances were looking up. His primary objective for his mission was nearing. If he could trust said Xeno that is.

“Hmph. Never mind that.” He said, controlling his Xeno hatred banter. “The sooner we reach him the better. I do hope you know where we are going.”

“What? Why the hell not?!” Reaver said exclaiming at Azumi, unfolding a scroll. “I beat half of them on my own! Imagine both of us working to defeat them? The Kage would be pleased if your brought back this many trophies don’t you think?!”

Reaver was looking for any excuse to get around Azumi’s logic. Her logic was sound and he knew it, but he hoped to intice her to joining the fight in order for her to reconsider what she said. She was always smarter in a tactical sense than he was. She did win the chunin exams after all, a testimant to just that.

Tomiko seemed to raise her confidence to new levels by the time she had finished speaking. Her resolve showed as she no longer seemed to be as bothered by his presence, which had been shown evident by the balled up fist. Tomiko even went as far as too claim that one day she would beat him and prove her path could lead to an even greater strength. Kiro admirered her courage and respected her confidence. Even her idea too obtain power seemed plausible...

“If you can prove to me that your path can truly lead to an even greater power than mine, then I’ll accept it as the right path. There’s no doubt in my mind that you will try. I’ve seen the willpower you have, the strength too never give up even when the odds are stacked against you. It’s something only a certain few have, a gift that I respect. That’s why I’ll accept your challenge.” Kiro stated, his expression showing a subtle sign of confidence.

The idea of a rematch against Tomiko instilled a slight sense of excitement in Kiro. The chance too test if he had chosen the right path against someone who he knew would be able to withstand his strength, but also got their power using a completely different method. A battle too prove which path was the right one against Tomiko, who Kiro now saw as a rival, would be an opportunity he couldn’t decline.

Kiro turned his attention too Mori after he spoke and had to restrain himself to a snicker after hearing his words. “The Uchiha... noble?” Kiro just shook his head, his snicker turning into a light chuckle. “You know what, I don’t even care what you have to say anymore.” Kiro spoke, slightly insulting Mori with his condescending tone. Kiro’s view of Mori had faltered after his mercy had fallen on deaf ears. Mori’s last few words didn’t do anything to change that view either. With that said, Kiro looked over at Zaku, who was showing off the power Orochimaru had gifted him. “Zaku, you ready to go?” Kiro questioned his partner, believing there wasn’t much more to be said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Seiun
I have no idea why she would think I'm dumb enough to do that, however, now would be a good time to try and get on their good side.
After some thought given, the rouge-nin agreed to be Hama's lab-rat, seeing as he was at the complete mercy of the Yuki-clan. As he dragged his open palm across the ice spike, he noticed it began to draw blood.
"There, I'm done, did you get the results you hoped for?" Seiun was trying to sound polite despite being rather angry that he was in pain for the Yuki's personal gain.
Let's just hope this is enough for her...
Tsuki
As the genin saw Seiun willingly draw blood for Hama's research, it brought up some questions in her mind about this particular Xeno.
Hama was able to make her enemy into her tool, perhaps I could do the same. Perhaps I can offer to spare his life if I make him my servant. I know Xeno friends can be useful tools, so I suppose the same could be said with enemies who have been disarmed..
Taiyo
Waiting for one's chakra to recharge was a rather long and boring process, as simply resting would not do the trick in time.
"Crap, this is taking way too long, lemme see if I have anything to eat," Taiyo got up from the tree he was reading upon and scoured through his bag to see if he packed some food. He had no ready made food, but he had tools for hunting, and the forest was plentiful with wildlife.
Well, I guess it's time to chow down.

Mori gritted his teeth, this dude was as dense as a rock and he hated him even more because of his attitude. "If Tomiko would let me, I would have stabbed this dude as soon as I got free. But Tomiko won't let me so I'll hold back. For now." He grumbled something about Kiro being a weakling who wants to get power the easy way instead of working for it like a warrior. He didn't care if he died because Kiro heard him, he was gonna fight until he won or won enough time for everyone to escape if these fools attacked. "Damn, starting to sound like Reaver." Mori smirked when he thought about Reaver but that smirk soon died as he began to feel infuriatingly useless compared to Kiro, he got destroyed in a second and he just was stronger all around. "I will beat you one day, even if I need to train every day from dawn to dusk. I will get stronger!"

Tomiko actually smiled at Kiro, nerves still somewhat present based off her nightmares but his words seemed to only reinforce her belief she made the right decision. So the challenge was now on, which meant Tomiko had plenty of work to do in the future, but the desire to beat him to legitimize what she believed in and remove that demon from her nightmares provided ample motivation.

Tomiko however soon glanced over to Zaku, and she seemed to have an expression that almost expressed sympathy. So that's what this was about for him? Tomiko had grown to be friends with many people in impoverished positions and she knew first hand many of them were quite desperate for anything that could help better their situations. It was the reason gangs were common among the slums of Iwa, as the promise of a community to help make your situation better was quite the tempting offer.

Seemed this "snake" saw the power in that, and used it to his advantage. Tomiko sighed as she faced Zaku and the "gift" he received.

"I know this sounds hard to believe, but I do get where you are coming from. But trust me...what that man offers you is simple what he knows you want to hear so he can get what he wants. People with nothing tend to be taken advantage of. Nothing I say is gonna change your mind, but for Kou's sake just be careful. He likely could have ended up a causality during the invasion and if your leader sees no value in him...he may end up being expendable." Tomiko advised to Zaku.

"Are we really gonna let them go? After everything that bastard has done?" Sakura whispered to Kenji, with clear venom in her whisper as it related to Zaku as Kenji let out a sigh before he turned to the pink haired kunoichi.

"We didn't come here to instigate a fight. We got information out of them that could be useful, if they want to go to the snake let them. I don't think Konoha is gonna care what a Kiri-nin does anyway." Kenji whispered back.

----------
"And yet one of them alone had you beaten earlier. Don't overestimate yourself Reaver, you can never be sure of any battle and if you jump in recklessly it could lead to problems. We have too much to risk losing for the sake of possible trophies." Azumi again advised Reaver, while his confidence was to be expected his belief the two of them could take on all of the ninja present was far too much of a "generous" assessment.

Not helped was her "alliance" with the Sound of which two of them were part of, then again the Sound have done pretty much nothing for her since she made that arrangement with the snake nor have the Sound paid any attention to her made it a flimsy one as it was. Still she'd rather not risk the forbidden scroll in a pointless battle, though whether Reaver would listen to her or give into his own urges remained to be seen.

Though Azumi shot a glare at Reaver, directing a noticeable amount of killing intent his direction as she realized what she had called their god moments ago.

"Don't label our god with such a common title." Azumi added on with some venom in her whisper to him.

---------
"If I didn't know where I was going do you really think I'd take the lead like this? Just shut up and keep up." Tayuya snapped back, though at the very least she had not yelled at Kai this time so perhaps that meant her mood had been improving if only a little.

Though that was doubtful.

Tayuya half considered going to go look for Sakon and Kidomaru. With Jirobo dead, that meant either of the two could be at risk. How some brats managed to do that was a frustrating mystery to the Oto-nin but that mattered little as she decided it was wiser to just go and find Zaku's group.

If she delayed to check with her fellow Sound 4, Kai would only grow more agitated and whatever thin true they had would shatter. Not to mention in her current condition it would be unwise to engage in a full on battle with an unknown number of opponents if things had gone south. It was wiser to regroup and send the cavalry to get the other Sound 4.

So Tayuya led them on a path which should bring them to where Zaku & Kiro had set up came, though even a fair distance away from said camp Tayuya noted something as she kept playing her tune to direct the Doki whose back she rode on.

A young girl, who seemed to be on her own observing...something. Tayuya was not sure, looked like she was staring at some trees to her but either way her presence was a curious one.

Odd someone so young would be out here, completely on their own. Where's her team? I doubt even those Konoha fucks would be stupid enough to send someone this young on their own. She must be observing her party, but there doesn't seem to be anyone around here.

Regardless, this girl came off as a pepper and Tayuya suspected she was spying on...something, and Tayuya desired to know what that was especially given they were closing in to Zaku's camp in a relative sense. Tayuya signaled for Kai to follow her as she had her Doki land behind the young Hyuga as she observed her with a curious glare.

"So brat, care to tell me why you are out here alone? Long way from home don't you think?"

Hama gave a sleek smile as seiun complied with her demands. Using the Xeno as her tool, she retracted the ice spike and bended the blood into a ice sphere container. The blood slid around inside of it as she placed he ice sphere inside a bag she was carrying. The bag clanked as there seemed to be many more of these other spheres.

“Thank you for your compliance.” Hama glanced to seiun before turning back to Tsuki. “See? A useful tool. Take notes little one.”

She chuckled slightly to herself, the head of the Yuki bending the ice cube of a prison toward the Yuki compound. It looked like an elaborate palace mixed with the densesed prison. The wall were ordained with many intricate and Beautiful illustrations and marking signifying their clan, as well as tall walls with several guards lining the grounds. It had pink trees lining the zone, beautiful lotuses spread across the many ponds on the grounds. Seiun’s prison floated through the from entrance and slowly ploped down in the center of the entrance.

The stern man turned to face him, two aides at his sides and Hama next to the cage. Several guards wearing hunter nin masks approached the scene, alongside several Yuki bystanders. The door slammed on the the Yuki compound with a loud BANG. The head of the Yuki pointed toward seiun.

“The trial of the Xeno shall commence.” he stated coldly. “State your name.”

Kai cocked his head, tayuya motioning him to follow Closely and silently. He was a hunter nin, so that was his speciality. He wasn’t sure why she had called for stealth, that was until she spoke to a young female shinobi setting up a wire trap. She told me to be stealthy...just for her to talk and reveal our position? So careless... Kai had began to get irritated, but begrudgingly bore with it, hoping tayuya had a point in it all

“Your God?” Reaver couldn’t help but give off a snort. “I’ve never even seen ‘em. Some people call Orochimaru a god, or Jashin a god, I don’t worship any of those fools yet here I am not stuck down. I’m sure our Kage is a established ninja of great honor, but hardly a god. I’d rather pray to my flamethrower than to him.”

Reaver was always annoyed with the rain’s god complex. Sure that he bailed them out in a tough spot, but they took it to the point of considering him a god. Pathetic. Indoctrination just like that of the sound or any other cult. Honor was the only true way a warrior should live by, not by some poultry gods.

Zaku smirked, shaking his head at tomiko’s claims. They claimed he was evil because he experimented on living people, but they were all willing to go through it, himself included. She claimed even throughout all his good deeds that Orochimaru was a slime of a human being? He couldn’t stand it.

“Heh, funny for you to say that. What would a parent expect from their children? Orochimaru doesn’t use me for anything! We all shine in the light Orochimaru gives. He saved us all from death and disgrace, all of us from the sound are proof of that. But go ahead, blame the man who saved all of us nobodies, orphans, and castaways that all of you nations threw away as trash. The boy is living proof that at least the leaf hasn’t learned this lesson, they still leave orphans on the street to die, who is REALLY the villain here?”

Kou was heavily conflicted. He didn’t know which one to side with really, as far as mindset was concerned. But In his mind Tomiko sounded like a mother afraid to send her child to summer camp. He looked over to her and flicked a stone over to her to get her attention.

“Hey, don’t worry about me, i’ll Be fine! Don’t you know? I’m invincible! Haha...”

Hoping to defuse the situation with humor futile, Kou tried to change gears on it all before it started another fight. Zaku, heading kiro’s suggestion grunted, looking over at his fellow rook.

“Fine, lets go.”

The rashomon slammed into the round, shattering tee trunks and creating a loud sound that resonated throughout the forest *CRAAAASH!!!* the rashomon smashed, the fate of it’s target left up to debate. An entire quarter mile of land was desolated, smothered by the large gate

Last edited:
Furijia

'Tsk, I'd been careless.' Her attention had been so focused on the battle off in the distance that she'd neglected to consider the possibility of an ambush from behind. Instead of making any sudden movements, the young Hyuga silently activated her byakugan. Immediately, a few things caught her attention, most noticeably the familiar face of Kai who for some reason seemed to be traveling with an enemy. Her body trembled slightly as she expanded the range of her vision...Sagisō was no where in sight, neither was Shura or the rest of the team that had set out. An ambush? Betrayal? What had happened to the Konoha ninja who'd accompanied Kai?

A myriad of conclusions and speculations ran through Furijia's mind, but she was launched into a high alert adrenaline rush. Her fight or flight responses being activated she choose the obvious choice and made a sudden dash. She weaved her way through the net of wires she'd created, grazing them with her fingers as she passed. While she fled, she'd embued the wires with her lightning chakra, creating an electric net behind her to cover her retreat.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Seiun
"Don't mention it, you did capture me and all, it'd be stupid to try and resist even further," Seiun gave Hama an empty smile before turning to the Yuki clan's leader, the smile disappearing to form a neutral expression.
"The name is Seiun Yasei, is that all the information I need to present?" He was trying his best to at least sound polite for the crowd, seeing as it was futile to start conflict now.
Tsuki
Hm, Seiun Yasei. What an interesting Xeno. Perhaps I should try and keep this Xeno around and use him for something...
She continued to watch Seiun with a glare of interest replacing the glare of hatred, Tsuki took out her notebook and started making a section on the Xeno that was on trial.
Taiyo
After a long period of time spent hunting, Taiyo had gathered enough food to hopefully recharge his chakra, and he had started a fire without the use of his chakra.
"Well, time to dig in!" It was not long after that the Leaf-nin began plowing through his food supply, cooking and eating simultaneously to hopefully recharge his chakra as fast as he could.

Tomiko let out a sigh to Zaku, as honestly his arguments really only added on to her point in her view but she decided that Zaku was already too far into the snake's thrall that trying to convince him to change this path to him. So she simply dropped the issue.

"Alright, I just hope you don't end up with regrets." Tomiko said as one of Aisha's beast clones, Sky, decided it needed to relieve himself as he dashed over deeper into the foliage; the conversations having bored the wolf quite clearly. Though before he was set to do that, he noticed something that was quite curious that was a fair distance ahead of where they were at; so he needed to move closer to get a better view of what it was.

It appeared to be a box, a similar one that had been used to transport the Jinchuriki during the escape. Not that the wolf man-beast would have known that, as there appeared to be some scorch marks from the explosion that drove it here but otherwise it appeared to be mostly in fine condition. It was a curious find, one the wolf knew it had to share with the group as he walked back and moved next to the real Aisha.

"Bark. Bark." Sky said, as quite honestly nobody else present would have been able to understand the man-beast clone's speech, but given Aisha grew up in the wild and considered Sky a brother she picked up on the animal lingo as she gave a nod.

"I see." Aisha said before she walked over to Kenji, Luna & Sky in toe, as she whispered in Kenji's ear.

"Shy saw this odd thingy in the forest. It bared the symbol that the foul-mouth cyborg wears." Aisha explained with a whisper as Kenji's eyes widened slightly at this. Both at that revelation, and at the fact that Aisha could speak to dogs. Was this an Inuzuka trait in general, or just because Aisha was a jungle woman? Not that it mattered much as he whispered back for confirmation with Aisha giving a nod as he thought it over before he faced the group.

"All right, I think we got what we needed from these guys. Let's move out." Kenji told the group as he began to walk in the direction Aisha claimed that the box could be found in as he tried to play it off as just them pulling back. Which was half true anyway.

-----------
Before Reaver had a chance to react, he would feel the tip of Azumi's bone crushing umbrella press against his jugular...though Azumi applied no additional force as she eyed Reaver with a glare that would send shivers down the spine.

"Speak ill of our God, the one who pulled our village from the ashes created by the other nation's wars, to me again and I'll ensure I bring your headband back to the dumps of Amegakure and leave your corpse to the worms of the Land of Fire." Azumi warned as she spoke with a chilling tone as her killing intent only increased. Clearly, she had taken exception towards Reaver's indifference towards the revered deity had struck a nerve as she acted with out of character impulse.

----------
Ah, so much better that she's a runner. They tend to scream the loudest...

Tayuya smirked as the girl dashed away to escape, taking note of the wiring and figured that they were traps of some kind. Since it would be stupid to directly follow the girl into traps she had set, Tayuya decided to use Furijia's own trap against her.

Quickly she brought her flute to her lips and began to play a tune that carried through the air towards Furijia. The musical Genjutsu was a more subtle one, as it simply altered Furijia's surroundings in a subtle fashion. With trees either close or father than they are actually. More or less branches on trees to walk through, simple stuff.

Most importantly, it caused ares that seemed to just be part of the safe path Furijia used to escape to in truth cover some of the electric wiring as Tayuya aimed to use the jutsu to cause Furijia to run into her own trap allowing it to do the work for her.

Tayuya had no way to know who this brat was, but given the traps she set up and her observation position she assumed she was scouts for some team. And given Zaku's camp was relatively close to this area Tayuya needed to take every precaution and eliminate this possible threat here and now. During this her remaining Doki stood in silence, as it awaited a musical command to act as it stood next to Kai as unemotive as ever.

After narrowly escaping the range of the falling Rashomon. Shiho with Shura on her back stood on one knee and breathed heavily right next to the Rashomon. "That was really close, we got really lucky there." She said out loud. The surrounding forest area was cleared by the force of the falling Rashomon. The cleared area made it easy to spot anything previously hidden, which is what Shura noticed when he saw the box a bit further away from where they were. He notified Shiho and pointed towards the box, she looked towards the direction Shura was pointing. “Hey, is that the box we were after?” She said after spotting the box.

Furijia

So caught up in her attempts to flee, the Hyuga heiress hadn't noticed the subtle shifts in the positions of her surroundings until it was much too late. A sickening, but barely audible Crack resounded as the girl ran headlong into a tree, the sturdy timber easily rebounding much of the force from her charge and crushing the delicate cartilage that composed her nose. She would've screamed, but the sudden-ness of the situation has left her much too disoriented. The trees and foliage, both the lush verdant green of healthy shoots and the pale sickly reds and browns of those days soon to decay, blended into one as her vision spun, and tilted to the side as her body collapsed.

“Yes, for the rest is just a formality for your sentence.”

The head of the Yuki had no look of mercy in his eyes as he reigned his judgement call over him. Hama nodded and even slightly chuckled at the words. The elder ninja took a step closer to the accused.

“Everyone in the delegation is a witness to the crime committed, which is the worst crime possible. Attempted murder of a Yuki clan member. We have ten witnesses to the spectical, all of which have standing, even I was a witness. You admitted to your crime proudly at the scene, so to put it simply this is not a hearing, it’s a sentencing.”

The hunter nin took position, putting those arms up ready to bend the ice square he was in. The head of the Yuki clan glanced at Tsuki and gestured to her.

“By our laws, the victim will sentence the accused to whatever fate they see fit. If they do not, then the punishment shall be execution by the closing box.”

Every ninja in the room looked at Tsuki, awaiting her words would determine Seiun’s fate, for better or for worse. She could kill him right here, or do many of different punishments, most all were fair game.

Reaver was startled at Azumi’s sudden weapon drawn to his neck. She went on a speak about her god, which he wept distatin for her speaking. One comment was brought up in her threat which caught his ear. Headband. His worry shifted into a slow chuckle, his eyes sharpening in on Azumi.

“Hehehehe...In order to do that, you need my headband.” Reaver gleaned. “Allow me to get it for you!”

Zaku crosses his arms, giving a sly smirk to Tomiko and also the oddly quiet Madoka whom he’d been friends with before this all started.

“Heh, what’s that? No goodbye hug?”

“I can say goodbye!”

Zaku wondered who said that, as it had an extremely deep voice. He looked up to where it came from and saw a metal behemoth falling from the sky. What?!? His thoughts were cut off as the machine landed down, causing the ground to crack by it’s weight. A deep laughter came from the machine, a bold voice speaking on a PA system was heard.

“Hahahahaha! The Reaver has come to reap his enemy’s down! Prepare to be reaped!!!”

Kai just slowly turned to tayuya, just waiting for it to be over. It seemed the sound kunocihi just went out of her way to start a fight, for reasons beyond him. He sighed and addressed her.

“Xeno. This was not the plan, we are getting off course. We should get back on it. Need I remind you the more evidence of a fight we leave the more likely we’ll be caught by leaf reinforcements.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The young Yuki-nin was surprised when she was delegated to choose the punishment for Seiun. Many things were possible, she could choose to kill him, or she could choose to spare him or anything she wanted really.
Make Xenos into tools eh, I know he'll make an excellent tool...for my amusement.
Soon, Tsuki's expression of confusion morphed into a sly grin, then almost evil laughter.
"Seiun Yasei, rouge ninja. I will spare your life under these conditions, you become my personal servant for as long as I desire!"
She was trying her best to stifle more evil laughter, but it she wasn't doing such a good job of it.
"Ahem, that is if you'll allow it," The Yuki-nin threw out there for good measure to regain her composure.
Seiun
When he heard his punishment, Seiun had no idea what to think, at first a wave of relief was washed over him as he wasn't going to die today. However, concern soon took the reliefs place.
Wait, for as long as she desires?! Oh shit, I think Imma be here forever, I think she might just make life so miserable for me that I wished I had died. And why the hell is she laughing like that?!
"Thank you....thank you so much..." The rouge shinobi had hesitated not because of sarcasm, but because of true fear for what Tsuki would do to him in the time that she considered "as long as she desired".
Taiyo
For the Leaf-nin, in times where others were fighting for their lives, he was having a small snack which to most seemed like a leisurely picnic for one.
"Mm, that hit the spot, just gotta wait for it to sit and rest and then I'll be back in action," Taiyo yawned, licking his fingers which held the last of his food before taking a well deserved nap from a good coma.

"Can't tell if I am happy or scared to see you, Reaver. Fixed your suit by the looks of it? Chose a bit of an unfortunate time to go for my headband, you are outnumbered and you know how well that went for you last time. Although there are a lot of trophies to get so I can understand why you chose to appear." Mori grinned when he saw his rival, decked out in iron-clad armor.

"You know, the people here are my teammates for now so I'd appreciate it if you let them live, except for those two. They can die." He said as he pointed to Zaku and Kiro with his thumb. "How about this? You let my teammates finish their remaining business, allow them to leave and I promise that you can fight me and they won't interfere. I'll even throw in the possibility of getting the trophies of those guys along with mine if you win. What do you say, buddy?" Mori knew that he was acting cocky by calling him buddy and by offering the Sound-nin as a throphy but Reaver was not one to let free trophies pass him by. If only he would take his offer and let his teammates live.