• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shura grabbed some shuriken from his ninja pouch and covered them in wind chakra. He dropped them to Shiho who caught them. She would then throw the wind boosted shuriken at the incoming shuriken and deflect them.

Seeing the kick coming, Shura grabbed his chain and dropped one end to Shiho. "Use the momentum to you advantage, get to higher grounds." He said as Shiho grabbed the chain and held it strait to block the kick. As the kick collided with the chain, Shiho jumped along with the force of the impact and propelled herself back. She landed on a elevated tree branch as the shurikens curved back around towards Sakon.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
And just like that, Taiyo's mood had been completely ruined. He wanted to stop Raiku and beg him if he could go too, but the Leaf-nin knew he was out of fighting chakra, and he wasn't exactly high on energy either.
"Fine, just make sure you come back alive," Taiyo sighed to his friend as he ran to his village to retrieve backup.
Dammit, I can't save Shiho. And that really posses me off since it seems like I'M the one who's always getting saved. Whether it's by Tsuki, or Raiku, my friends put themselves in their way to protect me, and knowing that I'm too weak to protect them PISSES ME OFF! Dammit! I can't let this go on, I need to get stronger, so I can return the favor, so I can protect those who protected me. But first I need to get some backup.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
as the chakra ice ball was no doubt giving him some cover, Kai rolled out of the brush, before sneaking behind a tree. He looked at his left hand, which had just barley managed to snag his hunter nin mask from the fight. Kai sighed as he awaited to reaction of the ice ball. His eyes caught something: an odd leaf ninja with spiked hair and puppet arms. The ninja looked like a brawler and had many scars and bandages on him. It was better than a sound ninja at least.

“You! Leaf Xeno!” Kai motioned, staying quiet as to not signal any alarms from tayuya. “Where’s your group? We need to mount a counter attack or locate the box.”

Sakon was surprised that hisbkick was blocked, and used to even further their momentum. However, it wouldn’t do them any good other than to buy them a bit more time. As the shuriken came his way, ukon reached out from inside Sakon and grabbed the shuriken, inches away from sakon’s stomach.

“Nice one brother.”

“Go to hell sakon.”

“Your still upset about them being alive? Don’t worry, I plan on using the combination.”

This seemed to satisfy ukon as he grew a smile on his face, closing his eyes to rest behind Sakon. Sakon caught up to Shiho and shura with little difficulty, using the same strategy as before. He would always outrun them, didn’t they know it was futile to see otherwise? Sakon then tried something different, leaping hard enough to land in front of them.

“Ever been curious what my ability has to do with sound?” Sakon turned his head. “It’s time for a teachable moment: music class is now in session. Doh!”

With that, ukon activated two seals hidden underneath the folds of his wrists. He reached out from under sakon’s abdomen and shot a trapping burst of air, which would ty and encapsalate the siblings, with no hope of escape, as well as the other wrist shooting a powerful concusive force of air. After the attack, Sakon followed up

“Re!”

Sakon then followed up with a three punched uppercut, which would go to attack shiho. The attack were it to hit was to send her up into the air while giving a powerful kinetic blow. Sakon would them follow the potential target and follow up with flipping over his wrist guards on his wrists too.

“Mi!”

Sakon finished his combo, his seals on his wrists along with his fists combo would shoot a point blank Burst of air, which was to incapacitate his opponent

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
At first, the word "Xeno" caught Taiyo off guard, he had no idea what the word was supposed to mean. Regardless, the Leaf-nin went over to Kai so he could answer his questions and present some of his own.
"Firstly, my teammate Raiku, went to save our out her teammate, Shiho, I was sent to get backup. Secondly, 'Mist Xeno', you look kinda familiar, have we met?" Taiyo closely studied the Kiri-nin's features. He seemed to have a lot of individual qualities that made him his own person, but there was a similarity that he found, he kinda looked like Tsuki.
"Hey...I have a friend who's name is Tsuki, you know her?"

Kai rolled his eyes from under his damaged mask. Raiku was the annoying Xeno that tried to stand up to him before the first exam. He had audaciously claimed that Kai wasn’t as strong as he though he was and that Raiku would test this later in the exams...before being eliminated during the first one. A discrace of a ninja even for
Xeno standards.

Upon being called mist Xeno he glared back at taiyo, using the terms of his people, in a seemingly mocking fashion. He was tempted to attack Taiyo then and there for doing that. If it weren’t for Tayuya maybe hearing his screams of pain he wouldn’t have hesitated, that and his lack of chakra.

“YOU are the Xeno. Let me make that clear.” Kai spoke with venom in his voice. “Tsuki is of the Yuki, the same clan as me. As...misguided as he is, I suppose you were the leaf Xeno she spoke of good relations to?”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Woah dude, don't get an icicle stuck up your ass. I was just using your terms. As of Tsuki, yes, we do have good "relations", she saved my life and I wanted to return the favor, your lucky that I'm a nice guy, else I'd put you in your place," Taiyo glared at Kai, he just met this guy and he already knew that this guy's personality was frozen pig shit mixed with piss.
"Anyway, let's go get backup," Taiyo was able to swallow his pride, unlike some people, and was ready to focus on the mission at hand.

Seeing the two air attacks coming towards them, Shura pointed his finger towards them. "Shiho, shoot a Vacuum Palm on the edge of those attacks." He said as Shiho also held out her arm. "Vacuum Palm." Shiho shouted as she shot her attack. The chakra wave would barely manage to divert the air waves. As Sakon approached Shiho, she didn't have enough time to react but Shura managed to put is arms in front of the blows and soften the hits, Shiho was still hit into the air. Seeing Sakon about to deal another burst of air at them, Shura spun himself in front of the attack. "One Blow Body!" He shouted as he sent out a weak burst of chakra from his back to soften the blow from Sakon's attack but he would still take most of the hit. When Shiho fell down from the air burst and landed back on the branch, she looked back toward her brother with wide eyes. "Why did you do that?" She asked. Shura groaned from the hit he took from Sakon and looked at his sister. "Since I'm already down, it won't do much if I take some more hits." He said. "Since they won't get off our trail, the best we can do is stall them for as long as we can until backup arrives." He added as Shiho nodded as he jumped off the branch while placing an explosive tag on it.

Last edited:

“Your empty threats and toxic babbling fall on deaf ears, Xeno. I think we both know you are in no shape to take me on. I’m fact, I bet if you were in full strength you wouldn’t be able to anyway. I am the heir to the main branch of the Yuki. You will have lost before it’s begun.”

Kai would never let himself be belittled by the foreign pigs, who in truth were his inferiors. Taiyo couldn’t even protect his own arms let alone his team, so he seemed like a rather useless asset to have. He was more interested in Taiyo’s team rather than himself...although the sound of allying with the failure Taiyo and the blowheart Raiku hardly sounded appealing. He had hoped the third cell member would at least be decent.

“I wouldn’t do that.” Kai said to Taiyo’s back up comment. “She’s here. A sound ninja that puppeteers summons. If your not careful you will become the next target.”

Sakon finished his doh-re-mi combination, which seemed to put Shura out of commission for good this time. Now they only had to deal with Shiho, whom now was carrying a lot of dead weight. Sakon noticed the explosive tag and simply laughed, as he just hopped to another branch without coming directly on it, letting it go off without him being near it.

“Your getting sloppy without your brother, getting desperate are you?”

Sakon followed up by catching up to the weighed down girl, whom had no hope of outrunning the twins. He shot some kunai toward her, looking to use her asset against her, to behead her brother, leaving her open to an attack. While that tactic was underway, Sakon dropped down from the sky, his feet coming down in a slamming kick

Looking back towards the Kunai, Shiho weaved hand signs. "Water Style: Bubble Wall." She said before releasing a stream of bubbles from her mouth which would form into a wall. When the Kunai collided with the bubbles, the burst of water from the popping bubbles would deflect the projectiles. Shiho would then weaved more hand signs. "Bubblebeam." She said as she shot another stream of bubbles at Sakon which would grab the leftover bubbles from the bubble wall into it as it passed them.

“Multiple kicks! whirlwind!”

This had all gone according to plan, albeit with a slight detour. He kicked up a whirlwind directly on his and shiho’s position. It torn open the bubbles before they could touch his skin like it did earlier in the fight. The ripping of the whirlwind surrounded shiho and closed in, Sakon still dropping down from the top , leaving her extremely boxed in. Game over!

The chakra worm fell for Kai's deceitful tactic as it followed the ice sphere which gave Kai time to move away from it as the worm followed the ice sphere and soon discovered it as it went to take a bite. Once it passed through the ice to consumed the chakra, the worm noted that it was not all of the chakra it picked up as its mouths bite the air to taste it and found the faint trail that led down the hill. The worm extended after the trail as it moved down the hill. Its pace slow and calculated as it slithered down and eventually caught a slight glimpse of Kai and Taiyo.

However, it would be unable to act upon it. As it reached the border of Tayuya's sound range. So the worm recoiled as it moved back to the blind Doki and entered its mouth as Tayuya stopped playing momentarily as she had been curiouus what the ethereal worm and by extension the Doki had sensed. The Doki, given its mental and expressive limitations, it merely nodded in the general direction as Tayuya figured that Kai was beyond her vocal range.

But not one to give up so easily, she hoped on the back of the Doki and began to play a tune which made it move forward. The lumbering beast slide down the hill as it picked up speed and kicked up dirt as the Oto-nin had only one thing on her mind.

I ain't leaving till I make that bastard beg for mercy!

Tayuya and the Doki landed on the bottom of the hill, and with one thunderous leap it landed around the area Kai & Taiyo had been as a small crater was made where the demonic entity landed and dust kicked up in the air.

Tayuya hoped off the beast when the dust settled, her clothing stained red in certain spots due to the injuries of Kai's ice attacks. Though she played it cool and eyed the pair with an evil smirk.

"So, went to get backup? Works for me. Just means I have two bitches to put in their place instead of one." Tayuya said as she brought her flute to her lips and began to play a tune. Immediately the Doki charged forward, its arms bound by the bandages as it aimed to deliver a kick to Kai that if it connected should send him flying into Taiyo.

-----------
Takato's teeth continued to grit as that constant ringing in his ears caused him gradual pain and he felt his hold weaken more and more. Not helped by the fact that Kin's acid began to melt the shadow and branch she stood on. Takato knew he would not last much longer, he wasn't even sure if he'd stay conscious at this pace as he felt himself grow weaker and weaker. He considered his options and not one of them seemed comforting.

The second the shadow fails, I am a dead man. If I pass out here, I am a dead man. And there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. My only hope is to strengthen the shadow long enough to finish the job. I don't even know if I will endure this, but I don't have a choice...

With his other hand, Takato slowly began to reach into his weapon's pouch. Located in an odd place, the thigh of the opposite leg most shinobi carried a weapon's case which had very much been by design, as it worked well with the shadow possession to lower the odds an opponent would have anything in that specific spot. In any event, even as his eardrums felt the pain they did, he managed to grab a flash bomb as he tossed it behind him.

Bang!

A blinding light shinned from behind Takato, which aimed to blind Kin momentarily as well as strengthen the shadow as it grew from the light that shinned behind him. Takato focused as he tried to drive his hand and by extension Kin's clawed one into his neck. Takato knew even with this the shadow possession would not last. And once it failed, he knew what was to come if that happened.

If this doesn't work, I'm finished. Can only hope Sagiso manages to get something out of this. Anything...

----------
"Yasu's" eyes widened as he had seen the incoming projectile as he prepared to try and dodge. Though before he had the chance...

"Earth Style: Mud Wall!"

A large slab of earth appeared before "Yasu" as it raised up and the feather slammed into it. Tomiko emerged from her hiding spot as Madoka & Sakura's augmentations proved to be successful in allowing her to cast jutsu. However, she knew she was on a more limited supply and as such had to be mindful of that. Tomiko cast a look at Zaku, and especially Kiro...that shadowy figure with those blood red eyes that reminded her of her inferiority and scared her momentarily blurred together but she shook her head before she turned to Kou.

"Get out of here. Please, if a fight has to happen I don't want you to get hurt." Tomiko said to the boy though before that happened a figure jumped from behind the earth slab as a pair of metal chains came toward Zaku and aimed to wrap themselves around his hands.

"Yasu" had transformed into Kenji who sought to tie up and immobilize Zaku in one swift motion. Sakura seemed content to back Kenji up as she prepared a hand sign while Aisha, along with Luna & Sky in their man-beast forms, circled Kiro and Madoka seemed ready to offer aid with her puppet Raven as Tomiko remained in the middle as she glanced between the two sides.

It seemed the battle had began, and Tomiko could only hope they'd allow Kou the chance to leave and get to safety.

----------
Azumi watched as Zaku fired the first shoot and a new figured emerged. That Iwa-nin that Kiro had thoroughly dominated back at the exams. Seems she tagged along and now it appeared a battle had broken out.

Something that caused Azumi to turn to Reaver as she gave him a stern glare.

"Reaver..." Azumi whispered, as she knew the sight of this battle would be a tempting invitation for him to jump in. In the back of her mind, she doubted she could stop him but she knew she had to make the attempt before all hell broke loose.

Kai’s eyes widened as the sound ninja cane after him, the zombie like Summon in tow. Despite it’s injuries it didn’t seem to care. It pushed on, and came up to kick him. He quickly grabbed an object from his bag with his one good arm. A grappling hook. Since the Doki could only use it’s legs he figured those were the only limbs he’d have to worry about. He tossed the hook on one of the toes as it raised it to kick, and grabbed a hold of the wires urge grappling hook was attached to. He swung down it, ending up on the opposite side of the Doki. Without his justu he could only use his hunter nin know-how and ninja tools.

He landed on the other side, surprisingly alive. He looked back up at tayuya, his mask back on as a sign of his unwavering will. Now tayuya has two foes. One on the back of the Doki and one on the front of it. One sword and two shields. They had a chance. A slim chance but a chance none the less.

“Our place? I can’t speak for the puppet Xeno, but I know my place. My foot, on your head.”

He would require synchronized movements with Taiyo for a successful coordinated attack against her. If she were backed in, she would use genjustu to get herself out...which was deadly. He would be out if that were to happen. He had to make sure not to let it.

He started simple. Taking out a handful of senbon with his only good hand, he aimed to use the senbon to block different pressure points in the legs of the Doki, to try and restrain his only attack method. The ogre may not have been human, but his knowledge of the human body was absolute. The feet and legs seemed similar enough to humans, he bet that it had similar weaknesses.

The sound ripped across Kidomaru and Sagiso. Their ears rang with the powerful Soundwaves. Kidomaru was half surprised that Sagiso would bring them both in to range. She was either suicidal or insane enough to try it. It was a shame though, as she’d receive the worst of it! His ears began to secrete the same fluid the rest of his body did, growing hard as it helped block out a lot of the sound. His dense material also adding to the weight Sagiso was under. Kidomaru was the second heaviest of the sound four, and seeing as Jirobo was number one that said a lot.

“Hehe...what a nasty sound.” Kidomaru said as he was recovering from the noise. “It’s a shame you will receive more of the brunt than I!”

Kin’s sounds didn’t differentiate at all between targets. Takato, Sagiso, and Kidomaru were all subjected to the Soundwaves. Kin however was blinded for a second by the flash bomb, the shadow growing further based off of it. It seemed he picked up on the trick Kidomaru did during their fight and used it to his own advantage! Although he surprisingly didn’t use it to continue the slicing of Kin’s Neck, but rather to hold her steadier, an odd choice. The saliva slowed down its burning of the shadow, but didn’t stop it.

“So...just going to stall even longer?” Kin chuckled befit it turned into mad laughter. “Your even dumber than I thought!”

The Soundwaves still had at takato, who had been subjected to him for some time. Soon it would take a serious toll on his body. Right as this happened bough her clawed hands slowly raised to her neck. She was surprised at his resolve, as his now refreshed shadow possession had given it some strength in order to make more progress. The talons reaches her neck and pressed on it, about claw into the skin. It was a race now

A odd purple fluid seemed to come from Reaver’s mask as he watched the fight ignite. He could hardly contain himself. It was when Azumi spoke of his patience that his desire slightly hampered, but not quelled.

“Your right, not now. But soon.”

Reaver has made up his mind. He wasn’t going to interfere, not yet anyway. He would honorably let them settle their difference before he would make his appearance. He was sure Azumi got this aura coming off him as well.

“Tomikooo!”

Instead of hearing a warning coming out of her mouth, Kou saw her as a close friend and wrapped his arms around her legs. He squeezed tightly looking up at her. She seemed to be saying something but he didn’t really care.

“Your arms are back! Your gonna be the rock king soon? Huh?”

Kou seemed oblivious to the fight going on, he didn’t even seem to notice the earth wall or metal chain happen. The fight appeared to go over his head

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
"Surprisingly, that was the nicest thing you've said to me yet Kai, so thanks. But as for me, my place is with my fists punching you into oblivion," Taiyo added his own remark, even if it didn't seem as witty or smart as his other ones. If there was one thing that the Leaf-nin knew how to do well, it was bluff. His victory against Jirobo was a massive bluff, mostly getting lucky whether it be Raiku or FBS working properly somehow. He thought about how to approach with Kai's counterattack in conjunction with himself. The Kiri-nin threw Senborn at the Doki's joints, which suggested that a ranged approach would be the best for now.
While not my usual style, I should probably go with throwing some kind of projectile at the foul-mouthed sound bitch. Actually, these limbs were made by Madoka, a puppet master. I've heard of what they can do with the right skills. Maybe I should stop thinking of these as arms and instead as puppets.
The genin shrugged and attempted to perform something with his wooden arms. Of course, he had no idea what he was doing with puppets, so for most of his attempts, a whole lot of nothing was happening. But finally, out of complete luck and randomness, Taiyo willed his fingers to open revealing poison darts that shortly fired out of the fingertips, being set on a trajectory to collide with Tayuya unless stopped.

"It's time." Mori jumped out of his hiding place and joined the rest of his 'allies', ice-cold eyes glaring at his enemies yet avoiding eye contact with the Uchiha as he did not want to get caught in a Genjutsu. The little pride that he had left took over as he drew his sword, eager to make its first taste of blood to be the blood of this lowly scum and in particular the blood of that Uchiha. "You either surrender now or die here." The Iwa genin was not playing around and he was making sure that these clowns knew it too.

‘Damnit Zaku!’ Kiro mentally cursed, his hope previously being too resolve the situation without engaging in a battle was just thrown out the window. Though Kiro hadn’t doubted their chances before, with the rest of the crew revealing themselves, they were now heavily outnumbered. Well atleast most of them. The one masquerading as Yasu had probably tried covering for the real one. The feather dart was real, which meant that Yasu was still out there. As for the other two that showed up, Kiro immediately recognized the voice of the earth style user. It seemed that Tomiko was back in action. Appearing behind her was another stone ninja that Kiro was unsure if he had seen him before. Mori’s remark, however, caused Kiro to slightly smirk.

“So you think you can kill me? The fact that it takes nearly five others to help you try says otherwise.” As he spoke, he quickly looked over the potential match-ups. At the moment, Kiro was surrounded by Aisha amd her pets. Madoka also stood nearby with her puppet, ready to serve as backup. Mori and Tomiko also seemed ready to take action, even though the latter was focused on the boy. As for Zaku, he had to deal with the Yasu imposter as well as the pink haired girl. The real Yasu was also waiting in the wings. Even then, Kiro still had doubt that this was all of them. The situation was bad and they still had to escort Orochimaru back to the Sound. Hopefully the other Sound ninja would take this opportunity to escape as soon as the battle begin. At the very least, Kiro believed Zaku and him would be able to stall their opponents long enough to allow the others to get as far as possible.

As of right now though, Kiro was surrounded and he wondered who would take the first move. “I guess I should be honored it takes this many of you to gang up on me.” Kiro said as he focused on the man beast clones surrounding him. They seemed to be waiting for any sudden movements, ready to strike him down. Kiro sighed as he looked back at the other genin. It seemed like they expected him to lash out like some idiot just because his ally did so. It was anything but. Judging from earlier, the group of genin did seem a bit hesitant to fight. Plus with Kou still in the way, it was highly unlikely they would attack with him still in the crossfire. Kiro decided to use Kou’s distraction as an advantage. He needed to buy as much time as possible. A minute of focus was all he needed to activate his lightning armor. Too everyone else though, it just seemed like he was patiently waiting for Kou too move out the way or rather waiting for them to make the first move.

Mori became more and more fed up with Kiro, especially after his mocking. As he had no idea what chakra nature he might possess apart from the obvious fire chakra, he figured to find out as soon as possible, especially since he seemed to just wait around for something. He knew that he was about to do something incredibly risky, but they couldn't be picky now could they?

Mori slashed at the Uchiha, looking at the positioning of the feet of his target to predict where he was going to move to some extent as the Sharingan could activate at any given moment and said moment would spell doom for him.

Zaku saw as the fake Yasu transformed, becoming Kenji out of a cloud of smoke. Heh, I knew it! As Kenji released the chains coming toward him, Zaku already had his hands in front of him ready to attack.

“Heh! Your don’t think some old fashioned chains will be enough to take down the justu of the future huh? Think again! Decapatating airwaves!”

Zaku shot a bursts stream of air from his hands that easily swept aside the chains, sending them fast back to Kenji. The metal chains were sent back with more velocity than was originally intended toward Zaku, which could work for his favor. He snickered as the attack was repelled, going back to it’s sender with more force.

He was surprised when Kou went over to Tomiko to hug her, and gritted his teeth. That wasn’t supposed to happen. He couldn’t just blast her as that would hit him too. What was he thinking?!

Takato felt a surging pain through his body as he moved closer towards striking Kin, but her strength proved too much for him to finish the job. At the way things were going, the pain caused to his eardrums from the bell was gonna make him pass out before he had a chance to finish the Oto-nin.

So Takato shifted his position. He made a new hand sign which brought Kin's clawed hand away from her neck before he reached into his specialized weapon's pouch and pulled a kunai with a wire attached to it. Takato shook his head as he began to feel greater disorientation as he had done his best to focus on the acid ball with that nightmare bell inside.

Woosh!

Takato tossed the kunai forward as he aimed for the acid ball. From Kin's perspective, it was just another futile attempt; after all it already melted two kunai he had tossed previously upon contact so why would this one make a difference?

But It worked, as Takato used the wire itself to carry along a shadow sickle as the shadow soon struck through the bubble after the kunai made contact and sliced the bell in two. The noise came to a stop as the acid ball broke apart and Takato had felt instant relief. However, this caused his hold over Kin's body to become weakened as he had to divide focus between the shadow paralysis and shadow possession. Though it had not been made too weak, Takato knew he had to clear the cobwebs and try to strengthen it quickly.

-----------
Tayuya was quick to respond, as she played a tune which caused her Doki to instinctively jump away from the senbon that Kai aimed at the behemoth. The demonic entity had been far from done as it aimed to use this jump to its advantage as it dived down and aimed to deliver a powerful diving kick right on top of Kai with the hope that it would crush the Kiri-extremist into a broken mesh.

Tayuya in turn quickly shifted tunes as the poison projectiles moved toward her, soon enough Tayuya was struck with the needles as each one connected right on target.

Only for that target to vanish. And another Tayuya appeared in its place. And then another, and then another and then another. Tayuyas kept forming one after the other next to each other as they began to form a chain around the battle area that soon encircled the Doki, Kai and Tayio as she used a genjutsu to create duplicates of herself as they all continued to play the flute as each one seemed to share the same rhythm. Though that was far from all they shared.

"That the best you can do Pinocchio!?" Tayuya, or rather the Tayuyas taunted as one as they all played their melody as they surrounded the immediate area with the real one hidden within this mirage human wall.

----------
When Tomiko saw a figure move she immediately got her guard up as she prepared or rather expected either Zaku and Kiro to have made a move against her.

Instead, a small blob glomped her leg as the girl glanced down, admittedly not as much as others present given her height, as she saw Kou as he seemed overjoyed to see her. Seemingly oblivious to the battle that seemed all but imminent as he exchanged a friendly greeting.

Tomiko was a bit perplexed on what to do, given her bewildered expression, as she thought of the best way to deal with this.

"Um, well...I prefer "Future Tsuchikage" or "Earth Empress" or something. But that's beside the point. Look this is gonna get serious here and I think you need to stay back." Tomiko advised, as she spoke with a friendly tone as she tried to get through to Kou who likely failed to understand what was going on.

Aisha, along with Luna & Sky in their transformed states, growled a bit at Kiro but had yet to strike as Madoka signaled her to hold. Madoka turned to Kiro who seemed to be trying to act tough despite the numbers situation.

"Kiro, a fight is not needed. You must understand you and Zaku are outnumbered. With the boy here I think a fight is the last..." Madoka started to say before Mori just charged and delivered a strike to Kiro which made Madoka curse.

Reckless fool!

Kenji frowned as he twisted his body and pulled his chains away from his body as they slashed by his body...though one cut into his shirt which was far too close a call for comfort as he pulled them back to him.

Kenji landed behind Zaku and quickly flashed some hand signs as he slammed his palms to the floor.

"Lightning Style: Thunder Pulse Jutsu!"

Kenji unleashed a stream of quick moving electricity that traveled along the ground towards Zaku as Kenji aimed to shock the Oto-nin to deliver a stunning blow.

Sakura in turn also acted quickly, as she flashed some hand signs.

"Ninja Art: Petal Cyclone Jutsu!"

A strong wind appeared to pick up from out of nowhere as Sakura's body dissolved into dozens & dozens of pink flower petals as they flew around the area Zaku & Kenji fought on in a cyclone around the pair. With her real body hidden within this flora mirage as she pulled out some kunai along with some supplies as she seemed prepared for a follow up attack as she allowed Kenji the first most.

----------
Azumi gave a nod to Reaver, thankful that if nothing else he was being smart about this, as she observed the scene before her. Azumi had the urge to roll her eyes when, upon the arrival of the Iwa-nin, the boy Zaku had seemingly adopted ran up and hugged the girl. Tomiko, if she heard correctly as it appeared clearly to her the boy was quite naive about things.

The scene before her, of a carefree child embracing one he loved. It reminded her of herself when she was very young. When she still had misplaced optimism and had yet to realize how cruel and unfair the world was. When she had her mother with her to offer her warmth and comfort in the cold rain of her nation as they tried to get by day to day.

A sight that was sickeningly nostalgic as far as she had been concerned. One that caused her hands to fold into fists momentarily.

Though Azumi shifted focus to the second Iwa-nin. Mori, if she recalled, the same nin who became a self-appointed "rival" to Reaver which was bound to only make this situation even more chaotic than it needed to be.

Soon enough, the battle had began as Azumi considered moving back but no one appeared to be aware of their presence in their current position. Either way, she kept a hand on her umbrella handle. Just in case...

‘What idiot attacks when they’re opponent is clearly observing? He must know I have the sharingan active already. Why else would he be looking at my feet?’ Though he didn’t display those thoughts out loud, he displayed them in his counter, swiftly pulling a kunai out in his left hand. If Mori wanted to look at his feet, then he’ll let him.

Moving his right foot slightly to the right to misdirect Mori, Kiro sidestepped completely to the left to misdirect his prediction. Continuing on with this counter, as he moved his body to avoid the slash, Kiro grabbed the wrist of the hand Mori was using to wield his sword with his right hand. Using the kunai in his left hand, Kiro attempted too jam it into Mori’s right side or rather his back due to his forward momentum.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The wooden armed boy smirked at the taunt, Taiyo actually found this strategy quite amusing, it appeared that she was using a type of Genjutsu, although Taoyo never really cared about that style of Jutsu, he liked getting up close and personal.
"Actually, that's not the best I can do, but whether if I should show you the best is up for debate. What I'm concerned about is if you really think that Pinocchio is a good insult," The retort had a rather playful tone to it, as if he wasn't taking Tayuya as seriously as he probably should, which was accurate. He tried concentrating on his arms again and like last time nothing happened for most of it.
C'mon c'mon, I need some kind of projectile, or something to clear out all of them at once. Puppet arms, don't fail me now!
It was at this moment when it happened, a warm pulse was felt within Taiyo's puppet wrist. It popped open in an instant, sending out a poison bomb in the center of the Tayuya army. It was set to detonate, destroying the false Tayuyas assuming they were similar to regular clones.

Mori was caught off-guard by the sudden movement of Kiro and applauded him for figuring out how to counter him so fast, but that was not a big concern as he saw something flash in the corner of his eye, unable to determine what it was but he could guess that it was a kunai. Unable to use his sword and with only his left arm free, he was in no position to counter so it was rather hard to not get stabbed by the kunai, or so he thought until he got an idea.

Mori decided to fall in an attempt to dodge the kunai and to maybe let Kiro fall once his attack had passed. It was by no stretch a good idea, but it sure beat getting stabbed by a kunai.

Last edited:

While Taiyo seemed to be handling the clone army, or the appearance of, he was left with the Doki which was currently dropping down from above on him. Due to its ever so slightly delayed movements by the strategically placed needles in it, Kai barley rolled to the left of the incoming foot, The foot ripping off some of his mist tunic by how close it was. It’s relfex’s are inhuman! Without a brain it won’t hold back either or have any sense of survival instinct. This will be tricky.

Kai then noticed an important detail on the doki’s Head. Several thick spikes sticking out, around the size of a pen. These needles Were long and served an unknown purpose. They were a tool
He could use to his advantage. He grabbed a handful of the Doki’s banadages and climbed him, hoisting his legs around the neck of the Doki and plucked a few needles out of it’s head. Right as he did so, he shoved the needles back at the doki, point blank.

The poison gas didn’t seem to collect up around the Doki, raither pool around the clones, leaving an eye to the storm where he and the Doki were. If he were lucky, the damage he would do or Taiyo would do Would make tayuya unable to move the Doki or unable to play her flute.

“Yeah I’m still calling you rock queen.” He grinned

Kou cocked his head at Tomiko, not knowing what was going on until a burst of air was heart as chains were flung back. Kou looked back and found Kenji and Zaku attacking one another as Mori rushed into battle. It had become a war zone. Knowing that Tomiko and their group had come to ask questions and interrupt them, he then un earthed their true inentions: to kill them. Seeing as Tomiko as the only sane one of the group now, he appealed to her.

“Tomiko! Call them off! Why are they attacking us?!” Kou dug for an answer.

Zaku saw Kenji hit the ground, as he prepared a justu. He and Kenji slammed the ground together with their hands. Zaku yelled at his enemy.

“Splicing sound fall!”

The electricity cascaded toward him as he released a powerful burst of air into the ground. The two ground tracing elements collided, creating a talll plume of lightning surrounded by a cyclone of air. The tornado of elements resided between them, catching a lot of sakura’s Petals, which Zaku hasn’t even noticed before. The elements rebounded off of each other, none of them seeming to waver. Kenji has some power in his punch, no doubt about that. But Zaku knew just how to handle punches.

The bubble burst and the bell shattered into many pieces. Kin’s eyes widened a sudden realization that her stalking tactic wasn’t going to work. But then she felt her body come back to normal, paralysis fading. She was free of the shadow possession. The acid she had salivated onto the shadow had burned through it, chakra radiating from the acidic compound. Kin locked eyes with Takato.

“Looks like your master plan failed after all! Now I’m free you shred you to pieces!”

Kin whelled up her cheeks as he spat out a steady stream of acid. The acid stream melting through branches on the way and corroding the leaves into nothing upon impact. The acid would boil his skin and evaporate his blood. With his weakness state from the bell, this would surely make him easy prey.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The lone Yuki-nin eventually caught up with the rest of her clan who was in the process of taking Seiun to be tried and executed. Tsuki had begun to stare at Seiun, he looked as if he had some plan with that cheesy smile of his.
Odd, this Xeno is for a the bill of what Mr. Yuki was talking about perfectly. A evil, sly, cunning person who wants nothing but the Mist's destruction. But what about Xenos like Taiyo and Madoka, those are friendly, kind hearted people, especially the former. It's clear to me that every Xeno is an exception to the rule, but how can I make Mr. Yuki understand? Moreover, how can I contribute to the clan while making my case for the good Xenos of the world.
This internal monologue troubled her deeply, and it was evident on her face, as her usual curious expression was replaced with that of concern for the future.

“Hmm? What’s on your mind?”

A female mist ninja spoke, bandages wrapping her arms and a medical ninja hat on. She wore a pair of glasses as well, and bore the rank of jonin. She had arched an eyebrow when Tsuki had begun to catch up, with a very perplexed expression on her face.

The head of the Yuki ran along the water, with the rest of the Yuki clan, crystallizing it as the went along. Creating an icy path. The head of the Yuki glanced over to seiun, a certain malevolent look in his eye. They had officially crossed into mist territory, albeit the outskirts. Seiun was a guppy trapped in a room of sharks.

Last edited:
Mori’s sudden drop nearly caught Kiro off guard as his body weight nearly pulled Kiro down with him. However, he had to admit that it was the safest thing to do. Had Mori attempted to move in another direction or even bash into him, Kiro would’ve been able stab Mori with the kunai more times than once. Sure Kiro would’ve been knocked down, but was it really worth being stabbed to death? Anyways, even though this move was safer, Kiro still held a firm grip on Mori’s wrist as he dropped face down.

Quickly taking advantage of this, Kiro got on top of Mori’s back and placed the kunai by his neck. With his other hand, Kiro continued to hold down Mori’s hand with the sword, his grip on it tightening. “Any sudden moves and I will slit your throat open.” Kiro told Mori with a coldness in his tone. With his sharingan, Kiro looked up at the other spectators, watching for any movement. “And if any of you think I’m bluffing, go ahead and ask Hashima.”

"Bold assumption that I know this Hashima, and I would rather commit suicide than die to an Uchiha." Mori said with a coldness that rivaled Kiro's tone. "Although I have to admit, you are not nearly as cocky as the Uchiha in Konoha and although you have those wicked eyes, you don't flaunt them around and think you own the place. It is a shame that you are not from Iwa, otherwise we might have been...comrades." Mori said to Kiro, not appearing to be scared or attempting to make any moves to escape.

"I must warn you for something though. You see, I promised someone that he could get my forehead protector when I die and he is hellbent on getting it. If you kill me, you'll have him chasing you and he won't just take my forehead protector, he'll take yours too. You might know him as Reaver, and do you think that killing one clearly incompitent Iwa-nin is worth getting chased by a metal behemoth that won't rest until not even Tube Boy over there can recognize your body?" He seemed rather calm whilst saying this and appeared to be certain of his words since even if his words were not true, it seemed like too big of a gamble to take. Mori's true objective was to either make Kiro nervous and let him make a mistake or to let him come close enough for a headbutt to escape.

Tomiko had no idea what to do, or say.

Fighting had broken out now as Zaku & Mori both acted impulsively and now brought everyone into it. Tomiko had no idea what got into Mori just now, as she was sure he had not even met Kiro before this moment yet seemed to have this desire to fight Kiro. For what reason?

And then Zaku of course decided to fire the first shot. Tomiko had already been on thin ice with him given the hospital stuff, as Kou acted as really the only thing that Tomiko had been willing to tolerate about Zaku. But that had been beside the point.

How could Tomiko explain the situation to Kou? Since saying that Zaku fired the first shot and started all this might burn what good will she had with the boy. Tomiko thought quickly before she looked the younger boy in the eye and worked to give the best answer she could.

"Zaku, and a friend of mine Mori, have allowed the tension in the air to get to them. Both are acting on...defensive reflex, nerves are high and people are panicking which led to this." Tomiko explained to Kou as she avoided outright blaming Zaku solely for this even if she felt otherwise as she turned her attention to the two battles.

Tomiko first turned to Kiro's fight as she formed some hand signs and seemed prepared to intervene. As far as Kou had been concerned, to stop the fight, but when she saw Kiro up close her body froze momentarily; the images of that dark figure in her nightmares and those bitter memories of being scared and crippled by his hands flushed back all at once.

Tomiko shook her head as she turned over to where Zaku, Kenji & Sakura had fought instead as she saw the clash between the two as she slammed her own palms to the floor.

"Earth Style: Terra Sinkhole Jutsu!"

The ground around her palms began to liquefy, imitating the effect of quicksand as it began to move in a path towards the battle area Kenji, Sakura & Zaku. Tomiko appeared to be trying to immobilize all of them indiscriminately though really she simply wanted to cover the area below Zaku's feet as she figured stopping him would stop that fight as she had more confidence reasoning with the other two.

"Just stay back Kou. I can tell you that no one wants you to get hurt." Tomiko advised the young boy as she turned her attention back to the Zaku fight. Even as a tiny voice criticized her for "backing down" from Kiro. Something she justified as saying she wanted to focus on the one Kou cared for the most first...though already whether that was a reasonable excuse was debated in her own head.

----------
Kenji's lightning and Zaku's sound waves clashed with each other as neither one seemed to give an inch and eventually the two forces came to a head which caused a big explosion that left a large dust cloud that either blew away or obstructed Sakura's petals.

Soon enough, "Kenji" appeared with some of the petals around him from the smoke as he aimed a pair of his chains after having jumped in the air and aimed to strike them on Zaku's shoulders; as it appeared to be an attempt to strike using the smoke as cover.

In truth, this was simply an illusion generated form Sakura's genjutsu who hide among the smoke and flower petals while the real Kenji used the cover to shift around Zaku as he aimed to flank him as he made some hand signs before he whispered his next attack.

"Lightning Style: Paralyzing Pulse Jutsu!"

Kenji extended his hands as he clasped them together and formed a finger gun with them before he fired a shot of electricity aimed at Zaku's back with the intent to momentarily paralyze his body which should give Sakura enough time to subdue him. Though as Kenji shifted positions he unknowingly moved in the path of Tomiko's advancing sinkhole as he already felt the ground beneth his feet grow wet a bit as he glanced down as his eyes widened when he saw the ground below him and a path move to Zaku as the Earth seemed to transform and come to life.

Well, that can't be good...

----------
Aisha, along with Luna & Sky, moved close to Kiro when the latter pinned them down as the man-beast trio pointed their sharp claws around Kiro's neck just as he finished his warning but they had yet to strike him.

"Do anything, anything, to him and I promise it will be the last thing you ever do." Aisha threatened, her fangs on full display as her claws along with Luna & Sky's seemed ready to strike if Kiro moved so much as moved his sword as a standoff had taken place.

Madoka herself had Raven open its mouth as she scanned the battle between the two. Madoka concentrated and waited for a moment when Kiro and Kiro's body alone was in Raven's scope after he pinned Mori before she threatened to pull a finger back which would single poisoned needle aimed at his thigh.

"Be reasonable Uchiha. You know you cannot win under these conditions. Release the Iwa-nin and stand down. I will not repeat myself." Madoka warned as she tried to illustrate that Kiro was fighting a hopeless battle given the numbers he had been up against to get him to back down.

-----------
Tayuya saw smoke cover the area as the real one jumped back while the illusions began to fade one by one due to the poison. Tayuya could not see her Doki, so she immediately began to play a tune that would cause the Doki to impulsivly try to defend itself as Tayuya needed to get it out of the smoke so she could see it and they could coordinate properly.

The Doki itself responded to the tune in kind, as it twisted its neck in a sickening fashion as the needles Kai pulled struck the fleshy parts of its thick neck rather than the head. Blood dripped from the wounds, though the creature gave no cry of pain or showed any reaction to the pain that had to have been caused by such an attack.

The Doki twisted its neck back upright before it then jumped back with violent force as it aimed to slam Kai into the tree behind it while he hung on his head to get him off the demonic entity. Its simplistic goal was to get Kai away and move back by Tayuya's side and it tried to do it quickly.

Tayuya herself focused on Taiyo as she formed a new plan, and played an alternative tune as moments later it would appear from Taiyo's perspective that the poison would drift from the surrounding areas and instead be sucked up by his nostrils and mouth as she aimed to make Taiyo think she used the poison against him to simulate the effects or at least disoriente him long enough to leave him vulnerable.

----------
Takato grit his teeth as he pulled a kunai and slammed it against the bark of the tree. He then used wiring attached to it and slid down the tree as the acid and leaves melted along as he slid down to ground level as he aimed to gain distance.

Between both the effects of the bell that left a lingering ringing along his ears, with the chakra he had used he knew he had limited options. If Kin managed to get him with that acid or completely close the distance he'd be finished. The reality that he may very well die here began to set it and it unnerved Takato as indicated by a lone nervous drop of sweat.

But the important thing was, he had not died yet.

Takato dropped a few smoke bombs which covered his immediate area. "Takato" then rushed out of the smoke as he appeared to be making a break for it. As "Takato" ran up a different tree and began to move along the branches as from Kin's perspective it appeared he was trying to run away from her.

In truth, it was a clone and the real Takato hid behind a tree branch within the smoke as he hoped to drive Kin away for at least the immediate future with the clone as a deception. Takato would use what time he had before Kin would likely kill the clone and realize she was duped to try and think of something. Anything, that could possibly help in this dire situation.

However, Takato's thinking was interrupted as he glanced ahead of him and saw what appeared to by that Hyuga and one of the Sound 4 as they seemed locked in an embrace. From what he could draw upon, neither one had much juice left in them and they seemed in a stalemate. Regardless, if Takato could help Sagiso the two of them might have a chance to escape this war zone.

Given that Kidomaru's skin seemed altered form what it look like earlier, more orange in color and with a crack or two, Takato figured he did something to weight Kidomaru down. So Takato pulled a pair of kunai with wiring as he aimed carefully and launched them at Kidomaru's back. If the kunai struck, the pain would either force Kidomaru off or if he had something covering him he'd pull on the kunai with wiring to try and yank Kidomaru off Sagiso.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Fire Style: Pheonix Fire Jutsu!"

Suddenly multiple small fireballs were shot against the whirlwind which was consumed and managed to stop it from getting closer to Shiho and Shura while another was shot at Sakon and Ukon.

Raiku jumped near Shiho and Shura and looked at them with worried eyes.

"Who's he? Is he an ally? Is he hurt?" Raiku began asking.

Shiho saw the whirlwind incoming and began stressing out. "Crap! What will I do? What can I do? Bro is really hurt and barely near unconscious, I can't get out of this on my own." She thought. "Come on, think, think of anything." She thought as she closed her eyes until Raiku's attack blocked the whirlwind. Shiho opened her eyes and saw what had happened and turned to Raiku whne he jumped next to her and her brother. "Raiku! I'm glad to see you." She said. "This is my brother Shura. And of course he's hurt." She said, answering Raiku's questions. "Those guys are really strong and have a lot of tricks, be careful."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo
The poison bomb had worked exactly as he planned, the clones had disappeared and now the real Tayuya was in plain sight. It was clear to Taiyo that this was his time to counterattack, but before he could, the sound ninja had begun to play her flute which seemed to alter the poisonous smoke around him. He tried holding his breath but accidentally inhaled the smoke from the flute music. Although he was in no true danger, due to the placebo effect that the Genjutsu had placed his brain under, he felt as if he was choking.
Oh no, oh fuck. I'm gonna die, but in that case...
"Alright Tayuya, show yourself, let's have one last battle!" The Leaf-nin choked out, bracing himself for an attack.
Tsuki
The younger, less experienced Yuki-nin was startled when she was addressed by an older member of her clan. Tsuki began to blush out of embarrassment when she realized that her inner monologue was that obvious that others could tell.
"Well...umm... I was just thinking about my Xeno friends... I was... comparing them to this Xeno... the one that tried to kill me. It made me feel conflicted, I could really use your guidence," Tsuki mumbled, her head was down and her blush was only getting redder, her embarrassment amplifying.
Seiun
The rouge Chunin examened the hidden mist village. It was a beautiful city to match a beautiful clan. However for Seiun, it was going to be littered with his blood, this would be his grave, that is unless he did something.
I dunno, the head of the Yuki clan seems to love his children, maybe a bit too much, perhaps I can use that to my advantage.

“W-what?!”

Kou has then come to terms with he was in a battlefield, a earthy sinkhole forming around the battle zone, as the ground shook beneath their feet. Tomiko seemed to say that both sides were at fault here, which Kou could imagine happening, he had no reason to believe otherwise. He trusted Tomiko, after all, why would a bad person save him and carry him on their back while she was crippled? That takes some serious dedication.

“Tomiko! Get them off of boss! We could still talk this out!”

Zaku had smirked as his attack had canceled out along with kenji’s during the clash. Turns out cutting off the Lightning’s circulation and connection seemed to do the trick, at least then. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Zaku adjusted his hands and was about to pump out another guest of air into the ground before ‘Kenji’ appeared out of the dust cloud seemingly unharmed!

“That’s...! Not possible!”

Zaku had to make sure this guy went out. If he stayed alive he couldn’t guarantee he’d win this fight. He was a handful to himself, other than the numerous people in the area as well. He couldn’t raise his hands to defend himself, so he had to work with his hands on the ground. He poured more chakra into the tunnels than he originally thought he needed.

“Splicing sound fall!!”

Zaku yelled as he shot a powerful burst of air into the ground, a crack forming a circle around him. The stream emerged from the circle shaped cracks, creating a powerful defensive parimeter. He snickered, looking at ‘Kenji’ dive for it. He’ll get grounded up to tiny ribbons! Unkowinglt to him, the real Kenji was behind him, but behind the circle. The blast Kenji had shot being nullified and sent upwards similarly to how he had countered him before.

The barrier was impressive, although nullifying that attack was unintentional. He couldn’t see Sakura, nor did he actually know she was in the fight. In his mind he was fighting Kenji alone...that is...until Tomiko interfered. The ground underneath him seemed to pool up around his wrists and his ankles. All four of his appendages were stuck in the quicksand. He was stuck! His air barrier was still protecting him for now, but at least that gave him some space to think of a way to get out of this situation.

Kai was surprised at the inhuman actions the disgusting beast made, it’s neck cracking and convulsing as if it weren’t even human at all. What kind of summons are these...?!? Before he could rationally make a decision, he felt himself in the air. The Doki sending him toward a tree while still on it’s back. Not seeing the tree, Kai jumped off, hitting the tree with a loud bang as he slid down it. The Doki hit the tree soon after, smashing the trunk. Kai landed in the ground, groaning, massaging his side with his one good hand.

“That thing was going to smash me...” he murmured to himself. “Pretty crafty for the Xeno. What rank is she? Easily chunnin...maybe pseudo jounin. Perhaps negotiation would be better at this point.”

Kai shivered at the thought...diplomacy. Disgusting. But a ninja had to do whatever it took to get their objective done. Kai got up, still feeling the pain from that blunt attack. Kai dusted himself off and tried his best to regain his regal stature. He acted cool and that everything was still in his control. He wasn’t allied with the leaf, nor did he have any business actually killing any sound ninja, although he will love to take a Xeno from the earth. He cleared his throat, talking to the side poison cloud, as tayuya remained unseen.

“Sound ninja Xeno. You have fought gallantly, although disturbing, effective none the less.” Kai spoke. “Leaf ninja are no doubt on their way. Don’t believe me? Look there.”

Kai pointed toward the smoke cloud only a dozen yards from their position.

“Leaf smoke bombs. A way to alerting everyone else of a sound ninja location. Now, a leaf brigade would spell certain doom for you and whatever you are carrying in that box. However I’m not of the leaf. I am pure mist blood. Blood yearn for blood. I desire Kiro, my mist companion back. If you can hand him over right now, I can assure you there will be no leaf intrusion following you. Guaranteed.”

Kin hackles as the tree branch withered away, even though it hadn’t hit its intended target. It seemed she just loved to melt things. She giggled as the cloud of smoke emerged from below her, bringing her attention to it. She was about to shoot another acid stream down there, until she saw ‘Takato’ rush out. Her giggling turned into a maniacal laugh as she leaped from her branch and fully extended her two foot long claws. She sprinted after him, catching up surprisingly quick.

“Finally! Bloodshed! Gahahahahaha!!!!”

She hacked at ‘Takato’ grinning ear to ear, kneeling down in front of her kill. Her claws still done, as if she were taking a bow after a performance. She was happy...until she heard the sound of a poof of smoke. Her eyes widened.

“Oh no you don’t! No one takes away my kill! You Hear me?! Damn you!!! Damn you to hell!!!”

She was enraged. she yelled, streams of acid speratically splashing about with no real target. Webing was melted, trees were melting, it were as if the world were a painting and she were putting water over it.

Kidomaru felt a bump on his shoulder, before a tug. It seems another one comes from the woodwork to play! It’s too bad I won’t be able to humor him! As he tugged, it only managed to tug both him and Sagiso toward Takato, as Kidomaru’s arms were firmly laced around Sagiso’s. With this in mind, he shattered the part where the kunai had hit, the plate revealing skin underneath, albeit a small opening. His muscles tightened as he tried to break sagiso’s Arms, as he had four of his combating hers, covered in Armored plates, it would be a crippling blow.

“Oh dear me child, you do have a crossroads.” The medical nin spoke with a certain knowing feeling. “Xeno friends are useful tools, but that’s just what they are, tools. You shouldn’t grow attached to them as any other tool in your arsenal. They don’t care for our values or our village, those that don’t aren’t true friends are they? They simply like you for your looks or your personality. That’s all. Shallow like their lakes and waters. Relationships and friendships in the mist are as deep as our ocean it’s under. You’ll see my child. You just haven’t met the right mist ninja yet.”

The middle aged ninja smiled fondly toward Tsuki, not the least bit mad about her. She had the feeling of a person that has done a bit of everything in her life. Her face seeming a bit old for her age.

“My name is Hama, it’s nice to meet you.”

“The little leaf ninja is back from Jirobo!” Ukon informed Sakon. “You know what that means.”

“I know brother, but we shouldn’t panic.”

“Multiple kicks barrage!”

Sakon kicked the fireball coming toward him and batted it toward Raiku, using wind style to generate a force of air like a fan in order to Shepard the flame. Meanwhile his remaining foot connected his kick, albeit weakened due to his justu being used on another target. So it was like a weighted kick, hitting shiho’s sides as he skidded to the ground. He stood up and looked at Raiku.

“Hey little birdy. Why don’t you be a good little bird and fly away?”

Reaver began to breathe heavily in his mask when Mori charged out of the treeline. His eyes locking with Mori’s figure. It hadn’t even been a full day since their confrontation, but he already felt like taking his headband back. Reaver chuckled to himself, shuttering in anticipation.

“So the rock genin has finally revealed himself.” Reaver spoke to Azumi. “If he ever looks like he will die, I will interfere immediately. Only I can beat him. Got that?”

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
The younger Yuki-nin gave Hama a warm smile, it was nice to finally hear some form of clarity on her thoughts. Tsuki bowed respectfully to her elder, admiring her seemingly immense wisdom despite being quite young.
"I'm Tsuki, and I share the pleasure of meeting you," Her voice was back to normal, but her eyes still seemed troubled, while she was okay with seeing Xeno friends as tools, there was another Xeno that was an exception.
What if there's another Xeno type that is a bit more than a friend, or at least I admire him more than a friend.

Sagisō

When Kin had launched her attack, Sagisō had already started moving. It was a slow, cumbersome, process considering the dead weight wrapped around her, but soon enough, Takato and Kidomaru took action which inadvertently helped along her momentum, getting her her desired location faster than had she dragged her quarry the whole way. And quarry he would be. When Kidomaru started squeezing down on her, a ruthless attempt to try and crush her, she was already close enough Takato's former location that the acid Kin had launched at him was now dripping onto the combined bodies of Kidomaru and Sagisō. This was the moment she'd been waiting for. The extreme corrosiveness of the slimey liquid begun making quick work of the waxy covering that had protected Kidomaru from her gentle fist strikes, and while her arms were currently being restrained that would pose her no issues. Although the slime burned away layers of her skin, she'd positioned herself to wield Kidomaru as a shield and he would be hit with most of the slime dripping down on them. Besides a few scattered drops, minor splashes and run-off, she was avoidin the brunt of the corrosive bath. While she withstood the squeezing, she felt the armored plates around her begin to soften and liquify.

"You know...I really hate clingy men..." Her voice was soft, laced with the suppressed pain imposed on her by this ordeal.

The waxy coating hadn't been stripped off yet, but it was enough that Sagisō could plunge her fingers into the softened material and begin systematically crippling Kidomaru's chakra network and subsequently his body. Fine lines of chakra covered her fingers, the most she could wield in her current position. The liquefied wax, now that it had begun mixing with corrosive alkali, began stripping away at the skin of her fingers as she flexed her wrist and stabbed all 10 extremities at Kidomaru's body. Although Kidomaru was crushing her with bone-crushing strength, she would cripple him before he could cause any permanent damage.

Hama nodded in response to Tsuki. The middle aged medical ninja seemed to zone out for a few seconds, lost in her own thought. such vigor and curiosity, was I really so young and naïve? she's so curious as well, and by the looks of her very book smart. she's a practical carbon copy of me at that age. Hama reflected fondly on those times before she were involved with it. Tsuki represented all the innocence she had before diving deeper into the world of medicine.

“Your eyes are cloudy.” Hama spoke soothingly. “As if your body is here but your brain is elsewhere. Where is it Tsuki?”

Kidomaru’s armored plates had begun to weaken and melt, and right as they did so, Sagiso began to attack, oddly putting her fingers right into the corrosive fluid. Why would she stick her hands right INTO the acid?! I need to get out of here, and get this PEST off of my trail! Kidomaru was struck in several spots by the gentlefist, losing complete control of two of his arms. Before she could continue her streak, he clenched down on her, since she failed to avoid it. A snapping was heard as he broke a rib and her left arm. More was to break soon.

The he replied the rest of the corroding plates from his body, since they were made of his chakra after all. The meaty acid covered plates rained down at Sagiso, who was restricted, making it nigh impossible to dodge. She would be boiled alive

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tsuki
Her daze was broken by Hama's question. Tsuki turned her head to the elder Yuki-nin to answer her question.
"Well...there is another Xeno. I saved his life, and now he's tried to save me ever since. I'd feel bad if I used him as a tool, but what other option do I have?" The calm voice of the medical nin comforted Tsuki, making Hama easier to approach than the other members of her clan.
She seems well beyond her years when it comes to wisdom, it makes me wonder, what did she do in order to get that wisdom. What hardship did she endure to have such an outlook on the world?

Sagisō

Exploding into a livid rage, Sagisō hissed, her face contouring in a mix of pain and fury as her bones snapped under the external force. The gentle fist was arguably the strongest form of Taijutsu existent in the ninja world, renown for being able to deliver fatal blows with the slightest of touches by attacking an opponents organs and chakra network. The mere fact that she'd scored a clean hit on Kidomaru and hadn't turned his organs in slush should've been a clear enough indication that she was being merciful. However, the ungrateful ingrate hadn't gotten the memo and had broken her arm in repayment of her kindness.

Eyes flashing with malice, Sagisō's right hand formed the release hand seal and detonated one of her paper bombs. While the majority of paper bombs would've been dissolved, some of them had fallen to the floor after the wiring tying them to Kidomaru was dissolved by the acid. Because of the way they'd been positioned, only the papers bombs on Kidomaru's back could have fallen off as the remaining paper bombs would've been clamped between their bodies.

The paper bomb exploded behind Kidomaru, erupting into a shockwave of fire and force. Kidomaru had once again protected Sagisō from much of the damage by wrapping around her, but even then the blast was enough to knock Sagisō off her feet and send her tumbling to the ground. Even as she fell, pain flaring up all over her body, a viciously bloody light flashed across her pupils, and she flexed her wrist, and attacked once again with her fingers. Even if the paper bomb hadn't directly shattered the waxy coating protecting the sound ninja, the heat and force from the blast should've weakened his armor enough for her attack to get through. She wasn't as merciful with this blow, and should she hit, the sharp wind element to her chakra would run rampant in his body, shredding through organs, blood vessels, and his chakra network leaving certainly fatal injury.

Kenji himself began to sink into the mud as he felt his limps get sucked up within it much like Zaku before him. As Kenji struggled against the sinking mud, he felt a wire wrap around his waist as he glanced behind him and saw Sakura as she tried to pull him out of the mud. Kenji himself pushed as the two worked to get him out of the quicksand. They managed to get his arms free as they lifted him up...though everything from the waist down was firmly stuck.

"Okay, Kenji just...just try to stay calm. Now is not the time to panic..."

"Easy for you to say, you don't have half your body sinking below ground right now!"

Sakura sighed, as she generated a shadow clone and had that pull the wire as she used it to try and pull Kenji out while the real Sakura circled around Zaku's air sphere in front of the Oto-nin; as she made some hand signs before she appeared in front of him.. Given the shield, Sakura could not directly attack Zaku but she knew another way to further subdue him.

Zaku would see Sakura's cold glare directed at him before the mud he was sinking into generated mud hands that seemed to rise from the ground as they aimed to grasp Zaku from the face as if they managed to latch on would try to pull him further into the quicksand as if to try and drown the Oto-nin.

From Tomiko's view, Sakura merely stood before Zaku as she stared him down but she figured the pink haired kunoichi was bound to be trying something as she knew she had to quell the situation.

"Hold it Sakura! I've already got Zaku secure, the quicksand is gonna clog up his air-shooter thingies so he can't try something without blowing himself up. We need to show some restraint." Tomiko advised as she tried to prevent further conflict for Kou's sake as the quicksand would have a firm grasp on Zaku's limbs and indeed the mud would flow between his fingers into the open air holes into his modified arms to try and clog them up. Sakura turned to Tomiko as she gave the Iwa-nin a glare.

"Restraint? RESTRAINT!? After all this bastard has done you want me to show restraint!? Where was his restraint when he slaughtered those people at the medical wing? The nurses, injured-nin and even visiting family members? All those innocent people he gleefully slaughtered during the invasion? Why should I show this monster any restraint when he refuses to show it to others!?" Sakura yelled back, her experience during the invasion as well as what Zaku had done coming to light as Tomiko's own eyes widened though she avoided saying anything. In truth, Tomiko shared Sakura's views as what Zaku had done was irredeemable & inexcusable though she knew Kou had a great deal of respect for him and would rather him have not heard what Sakura said.

-----------
"Okay, we're taking out leave now."

Takato had covered himself behind the tree as a large explosion happened where Sagiso & Kidomaru had stood. When the dust began to settle, he saw Sagiso's body flop away; injured but alive as Takato knew he had to act fast before that acid girl picked up on this.

Using the smoke from the paper bomb while it lasted Takato moved towards Sagiso as he aimed to quickly pick the girl up in a piggy back carry so he could help get the two of them out of here ASAP. This could be their one chance to escape and he was not about to waste it.

----------
"Oh, you want a fight? Well I think I'd prefer to watch your squirm as you slowly...."

Tayuya had been in the midst of her trash talk to Taiyo who proposed some honorable "last stand" fight or whatever nonsense he tried to get out as her genjutsu continued to make him believe he was "choking" before she overheard the voice of that arrogent Kiri-nin who seemed to be trying to talk his way out of this. Tayuya scoffed at the idea even as she called her Doki back to her.

Oh of course. I'm on the verge of gutting these two and now he's trying to make deals? Just like a cowardly worm to try and...

Tayuya's thoughts were interrupted when Kai pointed over to the distant area, as Tayuya paused her genjutsu melody on Taiyo which gave him a "breather" as indeed she saw some smoke signals and had the natural reaction.

Son of a bitch!

Tayuya knew the odds of dealing with Konoha reinforcements were slim to known; given her injuries, her low chakra that denied her access to the Curse Mark and the fact she was down to one Doki that had taken some damage already. Not to mention that she was unaware of the status of the rest of the Sound 4...though given one of them who fought Jirobo was standing here alive seemed to imply their numbers were cut down as it was.

They needed to escape, get the box with the Jinchuriki and regroup with the Oto-forces. And it appeared the Kiri-nin, fueled by self-preservation of his own, offered her a much needed out. Tayuya climbed on the back of her Doki and kept her flute close to her in the event that Taiyo aimed to try something funny as she overheard Kai's demands.

Kiro? Was that the Uchiha that Lord Orochimaru recruited? It has to be, no other Kiri-nin are currently within our ranks. Oh man this is gonna be good...

"Oh, so you want Kiro? Well there might be a tiny issue with that. You see, your buddy seems to have left the Mist high and dry. We didn't kidnap the Uchiha, we didn't force him to come along. No, he came to Lord Orochimaru all on his own. Seems his desire for power was greater than his loyalties to your home. Guess he didn't think a bunch of "Xenos" were so bad after all." Tayuya said, with a smirk on her face and an almost teasing tone as she knew that Kai wanted information about Kiro so he would be unlikely to try anything with her cause she had been his only lead to him.

Besides, if worse came to worse, she was more than confident in her ability to deal with these two in their current conditions. Especially given the Konoha-nin seemed especially vulnerable to her genjutsu.

They were ordered to retreat. The Kazekage had instructed that all their Sand ninja return home. So where was Madoka Tadashi? That girl was going to get herself in a lot of trouble. Aeryun Huene was running fast. She was on a very specific mission: find the Sand allies and get them to safety. If Madoka hadn't returned then one possibility was she'd been injured. So that's what Aeryun would find out. Her hands weren't much good to her anymore, not since her accident. She could barely fight. Now she was a lowly medic. Now, that wasn't kind of her to feel that way towards her profession. There were plenty of amazing Kunochi who were medics. Even one of the Sanin Tsunade. She was the best of the best. But to Aeryun, she felt as if she'd been demoted.

Flying across the treetops she headed towards the battles in the distance. She couldn't pinpoint exactly who was where, but she'd have to find out one way or another. Strange sounds passed her ears as she heard the echoes of some sound jutsu being performed. Aeryun could feel it one the air. It was her element after all. She'd felt rather cut off from it not being in battle, but it was coming back to her little by little.

“Multiple kicks! whirlwind!”

Another shift in the air and Aeryun watched an odd cyclone exploding out of the trees. A wind user? One of theirs maybe? She had to find out. But she came to a sudden halt when a bright light then peered from the shrubbery-

"Fire Style: Pheonix Fire Jutsu!"

The wind died down replaced by fire. Aeryun crouched where she hand landed and waited. She was close to the battle. Scanning each branch more carefully for traps and exploding tags she then jumped in that direction. From this distance it was hard to tell who was who, but she could see someone was injured and being carried. Were they friend or foe? Further inspection was needed....

It seemed Kiro had not taken into account the remarkable speed the man beast clones had. Almost as soon as Kiro had finished speaking, the clones were upon him, their claws nearly grazing his neck. Kiro gave a slight grin as he finally recognized the situation he was in. ‘So that’s how it’s going to be.’ He should’ve expected them to take advantage of their numbers sooner or later. After all, with how fast he had just dealt with Mori, he had to admit it was justifiable.

Pausing the stand off for a second, Kiro took a moment to respond too Mori’s supposed threat. “While I do partially agree with your words about the Uchiha, I would say that suicide might be taking it a step too far. If that’s how much you value your life, willing to waste something so precious over a certain dislike, then I don’t see why your comrades should value your life over theirs. If you’re willing to die, atleast die with pride, knowing you tried to fight for your life and those you care about. Unlike me, I’m sure you have people who would rather not have you dead just yet. If that Reaver guy you just mentioned is so hellbent about a promise you made, how do you think he’s going to feel when he hears you died for such a foolish reason? Next time, before you decide to rush by yourself into battle, think about those significant others first and ask if what you’re fighting for is truly worth sacrificing the bonds you have, the promises you’ve made.” Kiro sighed as he finished his little lecture for Mori.

He already had the man beast clones at his throat and it also seemed that Madoka and her puppet were preparing to shoot something at him. With the things the way they were, it would be wise of him to start taking things a bit more seriously. Taking a glimpse at his partner’s current state, Kiro also hoped Zaku realized the severity of the situation and what it called for.

Kiro was willing to bet that even though they had the opportunity to kill him right now, they would still be hesitant to do so. Especially since he technically hadn’t declined their offer just yet. However, Kiro also didn’t want Mori be his final kill. “Alright, even though I’m not really in any place to bargain, I think I’ve shown some level of trust considering I have not made a single move yet. Now what guarantee do I have that I won’t be assaulted the moment I release him?”

Upon hearing the lecture, Mori's heart skipped a beat and he turned his head to look at Kiro, his eyes were filled with disbelief and his pupils had dilated. "Wh-why are you lecturing me? We are enemies, you are not supposed to care about your enemies, you are supposed to kill them in cold blood and check their bodies for intel. You are not supposed to care about their bonds, you are not supposed to think about their relationships so why do you do it anyway?"

Mori's voice started to crack and tears started to form in the corner of his eyes, he was not used to this amount of concern. He was the one to make sure others were okay, not the other way around. He didn't feel this concern about him since his parents were allowed to take time off from their missions to spend time with him, and that was almost a year ago if not longer. This Uchiha, a rogue-nin of all things, seemingly cared more about his well-being than his village and it was almost too much for him. One more emotional blow that showed him how his life was a lie or that people genuinely cared about him and he would break down, his world would shatter in no time and he was not certain if he was ready to acknowledge that his life was a lie.