• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nachomans funtime spriteapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:heres what i drive to work in XD
2.gif

Maybe you should make the red pixel darker so it blends in with the rest of the vizor?

And OMGWTFBBQPWNZORSFTW XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Try to decode THAT XD

Great job on the car. Scratched, I presume?

Just like tacobell?

And are you planning on doing any other Taco Bell sprites to keep the inside joke alive? (I changed my name on MSN to Tacobell Worker the Pokemon Trainer XD)

Update:Now i take overworlds.I will take mario karts after The Spriters Resource gets back up.Ill be waiting for someones request.*sits in tree listening to ipod*

Did someone order a Extra Long Taco, that has a face? And some Cheesy Nachos?
No?
Oh well, I'll just let this sit here then.

6ewhyc2

4l7bdhk.png

Now someone claim these, before I eat them >|K

Nacho and a Extra Long Taco 0.o Pixel Art.
I know I'm not good like Pixelchu, but I'm trying to get better :/

And I have a question.
You say you work at Taco Bell. But your profile, says your only 11 0.o
So what's the story? Do you work there? or not?

Yeah.I said it a while back.*digs out quote*
Yes i do actually.[size=1pt](for now anyway...)[/size]They needed an assistant so badly they hired me at $10.20 an hour :D
I was late a couple times and they docked mah pay ><
*claims taco*Mmmm...Yummy*clones and dips in gold*
*claims nachos and does the same thing as the taco*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
.. Oh for the love of kitties. Does anyone even bother reading the rules anymore.

xfma_addictx / Tori, this is what they call a series of Conversational Posts. And I do believe we have a rule against that? SPAM Explained thread? And what's this? You have two warnings already.

You know what this means.

I, Judge Administrator, condemn you to OBLIVION!

(Sparta-kicks Tori into the bottomless, endless pit of the banned) Have a nice trip, See you next fall!

Maybe it would fit if you oriented the taco vertically? Then again, it might just look like that shape-shifting alien from that one episode of South Park...

O_OWow,i missed a lot.*yawns*A lot happens when you take a nap.*looks at calander*Alright,maybe more than a couple hours.
Yeah.No more FE mugshots.Mario Karts are now.KoR,since i cant do the mugshot,you get a mario kart.I also never expected Tori to be banned in my topic.That was a surprise.

Just throwing random ideas here, but maybe you could do a fat Nachomanager...Or maybe a Nachobike...or a Nachomanager on a Nachobike...with a moustache...

Just throwing random ideas here, but maybe you could do a fat Nachomanager...Or maybe a Nachobike...or a Nachomanager on a Nachobike...with a moustache...

X. D.

Nacho, could you do a tacomobile with this
Alexsoverworld.png
, please?

Alright,settle down,settle down.
What do you mean,Nachobike?Could you be more specific?
[quote author=Artiste link=topic=2377.msg32596#msg32596 date=1186794496]
Nacho, could you do a tacomobile with this
Alexsoverworld.png
, please?
[/quote]
No prob,ill get to it asap.[quote author=Gaarachomp link=topic=2377.msg32601#msg32601 date=1186794821]
Request:
a HAWT Lopunny and Gardivoir Cos player and a fusion/mix of the 2 pokes
[/quote]
One per customer per visit.Fusion is for joo.Lopunny and Gardevior have been done already numerous times.
[quote author=King of Rhinos link=topic=2377.msg32721#msg32721 date=1186851559]
thanks for the mario kart nacho, i love it ;D it really is good, but whats the grey in the white say/symbolize?
[/quote]
Its supposed to say "KoR".
Request list:
Taco Kart for artiste
Gardy/Lopun fusion for gaarachomp.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Um.... I would like an Eevee in a tacomobile. I don't know why. You can use those mystery dungeon sprites for the Eevee, just to let you know. Um... do you think you'll be able to do that?

yes, um, not that i dont like juans, but can you make an overworld of me? and/or mario kart with him in it?
[quote author=Gardevoir Master link=topic=2377.msg32831#msg32831 date=1186874866]
Hey, how about putting
GardevoirChao.png
in a Gardevoir-themed kart?
[/quote]
For KoR:Sure.Be done asap.
For GM:See KoR,Except yours shall be Funner!

Status
Not open for further replies.