• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nachomans funtime spriteapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! FREE REQUEST, BABY. And my banner.. DANG, I can't figure out which sprites to put on it.

I'll go find some. xD

Those are the ones I have already decided upon. >=D And Juan's gift, though I've lost the link. T-T

Dracosteelavvie.png

Split these two up, please(Without the text, XD), and put them in.
Collage.png

Now... For the other five.

Ahh. I'll make them 65x65. Or you could. Just press Ctrl and E at the same time(In Paint, xD), and you can change the page's size. =]

So srry! I did read it all, but I forgot it all as well... anyway!

Umm... shiny Sceptile/Blaziken Cosplayer? If that's okay.

AL has Apolagized

k,ill get to it later.i have to clear my name from the FBI taco bell.and i gotta see why the hell apathetic giraffe took my sprite thread name.

TACO BELL WILL FIND YOU! Taco bell will always you, Nacho. The FBI? They've got nothing on Taco Bell's tracking technology. Muahahahaha! [size=2pt]And I am their Spy![/size]

*stops at taco bell*Hi can i get a t8 with a dr pepper....WTF DO YOU MEAN YOUR OUT OF MEAT??*blows up Taco bell*TO PIZZA HUT!
*gets pizza*Dude,relax.Wanna slice of pizza?

Number eight? My favorite. Three Tacos and a large Pop. Yumilicious.

YOU BLEW UP TACO BELL?!?!?!?!?! SAY 'ELLO TO MY 'LIL FRIEND! HAHAHAHAHA! *Blows up Pizza Hut* HAHAHA. *Points at Nacho* Hehehehe. PREPARE FOR A BLAST FROM MY TACO SHOOTER!

Relax.It was a fake taco bell[size=4pt]dumbass...[/size]Besides,they ran out of meat.The real taco bell was next door XD.*bricks artiste*

YOU IDIOT!!your supposed to be on MY side >:(
EDIT:I read your message[size=3pt](aw shit,artistes a taco lover...)[/size]
*apologizes*Truce artiste?

I didn't blow up Taco bell. I blew up Pizza hut- NOES! I BLEW UP THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!

Cactus Gun? xDDDDDDD

Oh, Cactus gun. I'm sorry, mister Cactaur. I didn't mean anything against the Cactus. *Gets a load of Cactus spikes in his chest* Oh... *Falls over*

I didn't blow up Taco bell. I blew up Pizza hut- NOES! I BLEW UP THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!

Cactus Gun? xDDDDDDD

Oh, Cactus gun. I'm sorry, mister Cactaur. I didn't mean anything against the Cactus. *Gets a load of Cactus spikes in his chest* Oh... *Falls over*
So you blew up taco bell and you blew up Pizza Hut.

YOU BOTH SHALL BE STONED!

*Rebuilds Pizza Hut and Taco Bell*

There... All finished. I'm the new manager of both, and I say they be put together into...... TACO HUT! HAHAHAHA.

*points gun at apatheticgiraffe*Do you want to die?
*uses pheonix down on artiste*you a'ight?
KILL APATHETIC GIRAFFE!
*becomes assistant managaer of taco hut*

*shoots apathetic giraffe*
Dont come near me with your army of damn burger kings and ronald mcdonalds again.
*revives,then uses imperius on him*UNDERSTAND?
*gives him his food*On the house.

xD Good one, Nacho. Thanks for the Pheonix Down, BTW. But, couldn't you have used Raise instead? Pheonix Downs are rare(In FFIII).

xFMA_addictx / Tori, here you go. AP, here is your order. You are banned from Taco Hut FOREVA. Go to the BK/McDs down the street. After you eat.

xD

Sorry for the off-topic-ness, Mods. We were having Taco Hut fun. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.