• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nachomans funtime spriteapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Thanks, Nacho! I see some serious Sig reorganization coming my way. I love it, it turned out better than I could've hoped!

KoR:You are in store for a blast from the past.What do i mean, you ask?An original,once in a lifetime RBY overworld!With Kart!
OVoldskool.jpg

oldskoolkart.jpg

GM:Chao Kart coming through!Heres a blast from yesterday,the chao kart!(i did it yesterday XD)
chaokart.jpg

Artiste:Your welcome,wow,that was a helluva compliment.
Any one else need a Kartâ„¢ today?Have a nice day.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Spam? =D That means its your third warning. How... err.. wonderful... for you...

I have to admit, some of these karts are kind of funny. Such small bodies on such big karts. Can they even reach the gas pedals? XD

That was funny in a funny type of way..... why did you include Artiste? Just wondering.
Remember the taco/pizza war?I used the war as a base for my comic.Ill type the first issue.
"Hello.I am Nachoman and this is my sprite comic.Cause i was bored."
Second Panel
"This is going to be used to keep the taco bell injoke alive."
Third Panel
"Dont expect anything like Hypotenuse Mans comic.His is much
better."
Fourth Panel
"Now,FOR THE FIRST ISSUE!"
Issue 1
"Hi can i get a t8 with a-"
"WTF DO YOU MEAN YOUR OUT OF MEAT?!?!?"
"[size=15pt]BOOM![/size]"
Issue 2
"You blew up Taco Bell!!!1!!1!!"
"But they ran out of meat.T_T"
"And i blew up pizza hut.Shit."
Issue 3
"Due to the (slightly)graphic nature of his scene,Artistes scene has been removed."
"Heres some nice calming music."
Calming this aint.Damn you weezer...(what i meant to say but there wasnt enough roomT_T)
Issue 4
"Thx for reading."
"GOODBYE,AND GOODNIGHT!"
"END"
[quote author=King of Rhinos link=topic=2377.msg34133#msg34133 date=1187402662]
completely what i thought, though i can read a little bit, any way you can make it bigger?
[/quote][quote author=Dragonman link=topic=2377.msg34132#msg34132 date=1187402210]
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA.

That is HILARIOUS. It would be even funnier if I could actually read it!
[/quote]
Does that work ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Can I have a request?

A new Eevee-themed cart with this guy:

EeveeChao.png

I know I've already requested for a cart, but can I have another one?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OOH!!! YAYS! Thatnk you, Nachie! Can I call you Nachie, as a nickname? And if I can.....

Do NOT steal that nickname! My use only!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It was a chao made by ParamoreRiot!, who has been banned because of three warnings... *sniffle* Oh well, at least he did something during his time here. Chaos= CUTENESS!!!, and chao+kart= AWESOMENESS!!!

OOH!!! YAYS! Thatnk you, Nachie! Can I call you Nachie, as a nickname? And if I can.....

Do NOT steal that nickname! My use only!
OK,fine with me.
[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=2377.msg34224#msg34224 date=1187492656]
It was a chao made by ParamoreRiot!, who has been banned because of three warnings... *sniffle*
[/quote]
Worst part is,he waas banned in my topic :p (no offense to the mods/admins)

Alright,i have a few things to say.
1)I Have a sprite.Half Scratched,half normal.
54989718wl3.gif
Cant decide whether or not to use this as my avatar.If you think i should or can make a better one of the guy in sig,PM me.(if you have a sprite PM me the sprite)
2)From wednsday afternoon to sunday afternoon,requests are closed.Im going camping :D So dont request.Mods,please watch my topic and make sure no noobs post for a request.

Nacho edit:Well,i bid you a'due.So long suckers!

hey! im no sucker!

but for the sprite, the face's color is a bit off, i think a bit too shadow and not enough tanned
but it looks like you used the rse guitarist for the stuff (maybe not the guitar, but the legs and arms look small) maybe you should try using it with bigger legs and arms, and his shirt looks blue in the clip, oh wait, thats just his colar

note: this is not a request, just advice, and im not a noob

Ooh, you have a knack for pillow shading. The only thing I can comment on about the shading is you may want to use a shade or two more.

The rest of him may need a bit of work as well. It's just his torso, as in you might want to thin out the chest area, as it makes him look sorta triangular. And his hair is a bit big, sorta like an afro. And don't use black as the outline color for anything, it makes it look weird. Also, did you mean for Lukas' backpack to be on there? I don't think a taco bell employee would have one while he was working. ^_^ And add an outline to the bottom of the visor's bill.

Gotta carry my stuff somewhere.XD He never had an outline there.(on the visor).The hair has always been like that.Too tall FTW.Thats all the original shades.

Hey.New sprite.Experiment with shades and stuff.Because the original matt palmer by pixelchu is nowhere to be found,heres matt palmer!
61683913ar5.gif
Had to use the standie that zerokirbyx made for the shades.

Alright:Its your old old person from a tc.
*******Attention Duelists*******
Im having a poll on which one of the pillow shaded sprites looks best.All organized into one neat picture.
60432905ox2.gif
90618630fc9.gif
Ill do the original file names.And bold your changes.Please
MP:0
ME!!:1
pkmntrainerjuan:0
zerokirbyx:0
tacobell:0

I still think you're using very harsh color shifts with the shading... =[

And because of that, I like Taco Bell.
ME!!:1
tacobell:1

ME!!:2
tacobell:1

oh, and for the colors,
KoRsrq2.png
his armor for the guys armor, and for the clothes, just use the colors of that guy that you voted for (in i think you know where)

Status
Not open for further replies.