• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nachomans funtime spriteapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY HARRY POTTER 8!

:: steals and doesn't pay ::

:: feels remorse and comes back ::

Here is 6 dollars. Keep the change >D

:: laughs manicly ::

And sorry for the off topicness, mods. But it slided off topic... DX

But I want Nacho to do it T_T

AND 5 MORE POSTS BEFORE I AM NOT A NEWBIE AND I CAN GET AN AVATAR ;D

But I really want someone from tacobell DX

YEYZ!!!!!1111(oneone)1!

And to make sure I don't get a warning...

I just want to ask. How long does it take for you to make a sprite (on adverage?)

Hey can I have a number 3 without tomatoes? And an order of chicken quesedillas with a side of primordial dwarf?
O_o Uh... me no wanna know...

And sorry for the off topicness, mods. But it slided off topic... DX

that's an understatement T.T;... but it was fun to watch ^^

I agree! To both.
Too bad I wasn't here earlier. I could have shown off my... oh, man! You took all of the good ones.

AL
EDIT: Fear the Kirbys, led by Meta Knight and King Dedede! Muahahaha! Eh... I tried

Alright,because i wanted to submit it to the TC maker,the male taco bell employee
TacoBell.jpg

Hes holding a taco.Arceus Lord,your cosplayer is next.
BTW,
I just want to ask. How long does it take for you to make a sprite (on adverage?)
Usually 30-40 minutes.

No,the legs are from Lukas.The hair is just recolored from a jogger person.The face is half waiter/half Aaron.
Arms are also from Lukas,Shirt is flint.Nametag is the galactic logo recolored.Taco is the policemans nightschtick.

Now I look at the tacobell guy again... and his legs... yeah... they're too small for hm.

And for the blaziken cosplay... the 'hair' is missing a HUGE chunk. Other than that, great job ;D

BTW, can I use it in my Avvie?
Heres what i said to stevie when he asked me if he could make it transparent and put it in his sig.
[quote author=Nachoman link=topic=2377.msg29847#msg29847 date=1185980692]
As long as you give me credit,i dont care what you do with it.
[/quote]
Nuff said.

Yes i do actually.[size=2pt](for now anyway...)[/size]They needed an assistant so badly they hired me at $15.37 an hour :D

O_O

RLY???

DX

I'm a swimcoach during the school year (unfortunatly, pools won't hire me till I'm 16 during the summer), and right now it's around 7 dollars per hour, but I get a huge raise every year, and this will be my second year... And I have yet to move up the ranks (which is actually quite easy...)

that's still a hell of a lot.

My old job as a Soccer ref paid 10 dollars an hour, but you could only work on saturdays and you had to run EVERYWHERE, and the heat was unbareable at times. But I still got 130 out of it for the 5 week season :3

0.0... i never though of submitting my taco bell girl into the TC maker *gasp* i'll brb *runs off to submit taco bell girl* XD

YAY!I can make stuff transparent now*points to avatar*Can anyone keep it transparent but ditch the unaPic.com thing at the bottom?

Oh, ok.

And I see that you got an OVERWORLDZ for the taco bell worker.

Goood job on it, but the had needs a pixle of red for the logo, otherwise, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.