• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nachomans funtime spriteapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for something to do, could you... combine Gardevoir and Charizard? It could be a Gardezard! Or maybe a Chardevoir! But try to make it seem more than just slapping the parts of one onto the other, like... if you're using Charizard for the base, draw Gardevoir's dress-like things hanging over its legs.

********MAJOR UPDATE*********
i am going to post trainer sprites(SCRATCHED) of every playable character(and Sandbag,already posted)
Reference Sprites will be used and Requests are CLOSED until the project is over.all questions*might*be answered.
*******MAJOR UPDATE ENDED********

Basketball.Some showboating dumbass (note:he was twice my size) jumped for a rebound headed straight for me and ran me over(kinda)

()-() OUCH. I'm sorry, Nacho. Dumb showboat... I despise people like that. When I was seven, we had this kid on our soccer team, who tripped up everyone. Even us, his teammates! He tripped me the one time I ever played center, as I had the ball, and swiped it. I fell, and hurt something in my leg, I can't remember what, and he didn't even score. In his face. It might've been when I was playing defence, though. I really can't remember the exact details, but I remember getting hurt by the idiot.

Always sucks to have showboaters on your team,doesnt it?
Sprite:
fhg.jpg

Hey.Simple Recolor/head splice,made to look like myself.I can sprite:Just dont expect the best right now.
*cough*hisnamewasraymondandhesanoob*cough*

Yes, yes it does. *coughminewasnamedstevencough* He was a... Jerk, to put it nicely. Heck, most of the team was. Including the coach that still makes me shudder.

Yikes. If it's that bad, it doesn't need to be said, XD. I hope your arm feels better soon!
And I like the FE mugshot. ;]

Barelking.jpg

CONTEST TIME!
Guess the bases of Barelking here.There are seven.(note:There are TWO parts for the tail)
Ill give two giveaways.
1.Shiny Genger(shading)
2.Bibarel(head,duh :p)
(ps,tail is nearly impossible to figure out,if you can,i will give you a SCRATCHED pokemon/trainer of your choice)
prize.jpg
Normal Prize:A banner with a sprite of your choice.

*******HUGE UPDATE*******
Wolves.jpg

Elemental wolves.Got bored.
GOLD.jpg

Golden charizard.
Dugduo.jpg

KangaskhanJr.jpg

Two fakemon,Dugduo and Kangaskhan Jr.Dugduo comes before dugtrio,We NEED a Kangaskhan Jr badly.
******UPDATE OVER******

*******HUGE UPDATE*******
Wolves.jpg

Elemental wolves.Got bored.
GOLD.jpg

Golden charizard.
Dugduo.jpg

KangaskhanJr.jpg

Two fakemon,Dugduo and Kangaskhan Jr.Dugduo comes before dugtrio,We NEED a Kangaskhan Jr badly.
******UPDATE OVER******

I totally agree.
Kangkaskhan Jr. Must be made
Or I will hold the whole Nintendo company hostage.

1. Shiny Genger
2. Bibarel
3. Sceptile (Legs)
4. Feraligatr (Spiked Crown)
5. Pinsir (Arms)
6. Lucario (Tail's Tip)
7. Magmar's tail base. I think it is, anyway.

Uhh... I get to pick the sprite(s?) for the banner? Lemme think about it. I'll find some. xD Yes! I won. I can't believe it.

That banner in the competition's post?

Sorry for so many questions, I'm just stalling, and trying to get my brain straight on the facts. xD

So you really made me a trophy :o I dont know whatto say... Thank you very much :'( Ill put it on my sig. Do you mind if I make it transparent? Btw, is that Kirby? :)

As long as you give me credit,i dont care what you do with it.
Yes it is Kirby.Magic Kirby,cause a the top hat.

All i did was use the colors from the trophy :p
YAY!!im a master.I have presents for the dedicated people who have posted here more than once.
Artiste:Banner/Free Request(NO RESTRICTIONS)
Juan:Free Request(NO RESTRICTIONS)
Stevie:Free Request(NO RESTRICTIONS)(BTW,for putting the trophy i made for you in your sig.)
Arcues Lord:Free Request(NO RESTRICTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.