• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Which group is he gonna be put with, I understand our characters have been put in to two groups once the exam starts.
He can go in zone 2, to even it out. Cause zone 1 has 8 of us in there, zone 2 only has 7.

Edit: Just realised, Shiruku is also in zone 2, and since they try to split people who they’re aware are friends, I doubt they’d let siblings be together lol. So I’m gonna swap him around with someone.

It's taken a while and only a sketch still but here's almost everyone from the class in an illustrated seating chart thing
I have to make a new row to also add Michio here, but thought I could show it so far (since the new row adding takes a bit and scorpion boi hasn't gotten a seat assigned to him yet

1-ASittingOrderNectGen.png

Last edited:
It's taken a while and only a sketch still but here's almost everyone from the class in an illustrated seating chart thing
I've to make a new row and also add Michio here, but thought I could show it so far (since the new row adding takes a bit and scorpion boi hasn't gotten a seat assigned to him yet

Ahhhh, the superior Zidane sketch is gone!

Jokes aside, it looks awesome! Great job!

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I have to make a new row to also add Michio here, but thought I could show it so far (since the new row adding takes a bit and scorpion boi hasn't gotten a seat assigned to him yet

I think Ruriko's hair would be a biit more messy than that~
And yeah, I know I haven't added Michio yet. I... really don't have much motivation right now. I'll probably put him right in front of Zasha.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May

I squealed. I love iiiit!

Jayblade

Sorry for the double post, but i wanted to check with how we're going to do the entrance exam post-wise.

Are we still going with the one big post that has everything in it up until the 0-pointer joining in
I would say so, it would make that part a little quicker. Since they’re not as important here as the 0 pointer. So yeah just make a post of your character taking down some robots, and at the end state how many points they’ve gotten, since then I can can start a list too.

The holobots are kinda like mannequins or crash test dummies. Humanlike but featureless. The holobots are partial sentient but not completely. Zero pointer are fully sentient. I believe one Zero pointer per training zone?

One pointers are 5 ft. basic slender constructs similar to mannequins. Fast and like to dodge. They aren't tanky like the others.

Two pointers are a lot bigger at 8 ft. They are bulkier and have thick clunky armor. They are slow but are tough and hit hard.

Three pointers are shorter than two pointers at 6 ft. They are still bulky, but their armor is more refined and improved allowing more durability, speed, and these guys hit really hard too.

Zero point mechs kinda resemble gundams, if that makes any sense? Large robots. Here's a gundam to use as reference. The zero pointer is 40 ft. Tall. And has powerful lasers in its eyes. It can also control nearby holobots. Meaning it may use a one pointer as a meat shield to take incoming hits. The zero pointer hits on a whole nother level. If the one pointer hits like a brick, and the 2 and 3 pointers hit like a truck, then the zero pointer hits like a train. Its fast, but a little slower than the three pointer, but greatly makes up for it in power and durability. Also "death lasers". In contrary to name... they won't kill you... In one shot... three hits should probably do the job though... to quote Present Mic, "Try not to die".

Any questions? I feel like I'm leaving something out.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
The holobots are kinda like mannequins or crash test dummies. Humanlike but featureless. The holobots are partial sentient but not completely. Zero pointer are fully sentient. I believe one Zero pointer per training zone?

One pointers are 5 ft. basic slender constructs similar to mannequins. Fast and like to dodge. They aren't tanky like the others.

Two pointers are a lot bigger at 8 ft. They are bulkier and have thick clunky armor. They are slow but are tough and hit hard.

Three pointers are shorter than two pointers at 6 ft. They are still bulky, but their armor is more refined and improved allowing more durability, speed, and these guys hit really hard too.

Zero point mechs kinda resemble gundams, if that makes any sense? Large robots. Here's a gundam to use as reference. The zero pointer is 40 ft. Tall. And has powerful lasers in its eyes. It can also control nearby holobots. Meaning it may use a one pointer as a meat shield to take incoming hits. The zero pointer hits on a whole nother level. If the one pointer hits like a brick, and the 2 and 3 pointers hit like a truck, then the zero pointer hits like a train. Its fast, but a little slower than the three pointer, but greatly makes up for it in power and durability. Also "death lasers". In contrary to name... they won't kill you... In one shot... three hits should probably do the job though... to quote Present Mic, "Try not to die".

Any questions? I feel like I'm leaving something out.
Try not to die, indeed. I choked when I read that it was 40 feet haha.
Anyways...That's pretty cool. How heavy do you think they are??

What materials are they made out of? If you don't mind me asking.
It'll be mostly metal. Something like tungsten steel? I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to metals... really durable stuff. The two and three pointers have thick plates of armor are going to be very tough. Base one pointers won't be super durable but not complete push overs either.

The zero point robots are made out of MUCH more harder metal. Sci fi metal toughness.

Try not to die, indeed. I choked when I read that it was 40 feet haha.
Anyways...That's pretty cool. How heavy do you think they are??
Uuuugggh.... I'd say

One pointers are roughly 90 pounds.

Two pointers are much much bigger and bulkier at 450 pounds

The three pounders are roughly 370 pounds(surprisingly fast for their size).

The zero pointers are a whopping 10K(10,000) pounds(also fast for their size)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I have decided that Kiba will have 54 points. Haven’t decided the combination yet but randomly my brain decided 54 was the number. My 100% logical thought process was: the high score would be in the high 60s, One Piece has 654 dubbed episodes at the last time I checked, Kiba is not 6ft tall, therefore it should be 54 points. Lmao

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Apollo would have 57 points in total = 21 Hero Points / 26 Rescue Points, while Michio would have 65 points = 11 Hero Points / 54 Rescue Points.

Apollo would try to take down about 5 two pointers and 11 one pointers, while Michio would be able to take down 2 two pointers, 1 three pointer, and 3 one pointers

I'm also thinking over it. I'd say Takamoto would likely get a reasonable balance between villain and rescue points. Definitely not the highest score, but he wouldn't have a low one. He might miss out on a few points now (with his little incident with the 3-pointer), but I'll have a think over it and come up with a definitive score. If possible, could anyone tell me what would the highest/lowest scores likely be (so I can have a reference)?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I'm also thinking over it. I'd say Takamoto would likely get a reasonable balance between villain and rescue points. Definitely not the highest score, but he wouldn't have a low one. He might miss out on a few points now (with his little incident with the 3-pointer), but I'll have a think over it and come up with a definitive score. If possible, could anyone tell me what would the highest/lowest scores likely be (so I can have a reference)?
Ruriko's getting around 37 total points and I think she'll be lowest.
And, I think, the highest scores are around high 60s total.

A lot of the characters seem to be getting around 50s-60s or so.
Also, page 6 has some more stuff on this.

Jayblade

@Havoc_The_Gandalf Not sure if this will help or not, but here is the official top 10 scores from the series:

latest
The lowest here is 56, which is fair from the lowest here, but bare in mind this is just the top 10, so these are the highest scores. I'd just say nothing over Bakugo's, but you can definitely go lower than Awase. If you want a kind of in the middle score for Makoto, I'd maybe say in the high 40s or low 50s.

Last edited:
Yu (36+32=68)

Zasha (7+49=56)

Gee... With all these destroyed bots... Silva is gonna need to learn how to make robots that can build robots cause let's be honest... All these robots aren't getting built by Silva's hands alone... Silva bots building Silva bots... And that's how robots took over the world He probably already has those. Do some tweaking here and there to allow artificial intelligence functions. and so the machine uprising began.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yu (36+32=68)

Zasha (7+49=56)

Gee... With all these destroyed bots... Silva is gonna need to learn how to make robots that can build robots cause let's be honest... All these robots aren't getting built by Silva's hands alone... Silva bots building Silva bots... And that's how robots took over the world He probably already has those. Do some tweaking here and there to allow artificial intelligence functions. and so the machine uprising began.
Poor Silva XD

Shiruku will have the same total as Iida from the entrance exam (i was planning on the same ratio too, but with what I'm planning on to do next will change that if Makoto doesn't mind some help lol) and the scores leaning a lot more on villain points than rescue points

Haiou though I think I planned on having like 43 or something similar? Maybe leaning more on rescue points? Or then relatively even between rescue and villain

Name: Agni Sigríður
Height: 6'6 or 2 metres.
Physical Appearance: Agni is a towering man, with piercing blue eyes, a muscular build and shaved blonde hair. He prides himself on his intimidating posture and can often be found training to keep his muscles at the size that they are. His left arm is covered in crosses and skulls, the crosses stand for the friends and allies he lost and the skulls for the people he took down. He has a cleanly shaven face, although the several small scars on his face show that he has had his fair share of cuts and scrapes during shaving.
Personality: Agni is a sadistic person who lives for the fear in the eyes of others. Knowing no limits, he will sink incredibly low to make people tremble underneath his gaze. Prideful of his size and strength, he refuses to accept anyone as his equal, knowing only inferiors and victims. He sees other people as nothing more than objects to unleash his sadistic tendacies, like ants getting burnt underneath a magnifying glass by a young child.
Casual Clothing: Agni wears a light blue tank top and a pair of navy jeans that have some tears in it. His shoes are black sneakers that have been heavily worn.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain outfit consists of a cyan rebreather that covers the lower part of his face and his nose, a black body suit with a black cape and gloves and a pair of black leather boots. There is a skull and crossbones on his chest that have icicles on them, along with clouds of mist swirling around the skull.
Quirk and description of it: Niflheim's Haze. Agni's quirk allows him to release a thick fog that chills anything organic to the bone. The temperature drop caused by the haze can be as much as 104 Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius. Agni himself does not seem to suffer from the freezing temperatures and uses the cover to deliver sucker punches as his target slowly succumbs to the cold and the repeated assaults. Fire can give some relief, but the fog dampens anything flammable and fire created by quirks needs to be either incredibly or plentiful to be dispelled, not to mention that the haze can be set up again whenever Angi desires so.

Stats:
Power: 5/5
Speed: 2/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5

Likes: Low temperatures, ice cream, ice skating, fishing, seeing people suffer
Dislikes: High temperatures, hot drinks, swimming pools, working together
Other Details: His villain name is Óttast.

Jayblade

Name: Agni Sigríður
Height: 6'6 or 2 metres.
Physical Appearance: Agni is a towering man, with piercing blue eyes, a muscular build and shaved blonde hair. He prides himself on his intimidating posture and can often be found training to keep his muscles at the size that they are. His left arm is covered in crosses and skulls, the crosses stand for the friends and allies he lost and the skulls for the people he took down. He has a cleanly shaven face, although the several small scars on his face show that he has had his fair share of cuts and scrapes during shaving.
Personality: Agni is a sadistic person who lives for the fear in the eyes of others. Knowing no limits, he will sink incredibly low to make people tremble underneath his gaze. Prideful of his size and strength, he refuses to accept anyone as his equal, knowing only inferiors and victims. He sees other people as nothing more than objects to unleash his sadistic tendacies, like ants getting burnt underneath a magnifying glass by a young child.
Casual Clothing: Agni wears a light blue tank top and a pair of navy jeans that have some tears in it. His shoes are black sneakers that have been heavily worn.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain outfit consists of a cyan rebreather that covers the lower part of his face and his nose, a black body suit with a black cape and gloves and a pair of black leather boots. There is a skull and crossbones on his chest that have icicles on them, along with clouds of mist swirling around the skull.
Quirk and description of it: Niflheim's Haze. Agni's quirk allows him to release a thick fog that chills anything organic to the bone. The temperature drop caused by the haze can be as much as 104 Fahrenheit or 40 degrees Celsius. Agni himself does not seem to suffer from the freezing temperatures and uses the cover to deliver sucker punches as his target slowly succumbs to the cold and the repeated assaults. Fire can give some relief, but the fog dampens anything flammable and fire created by quirks needs to be either incredibly or plentiful to be dispelled, not to mention that the haze can be set up again whenever Angi desires so.

Stats:
Power: 5/5
Speed: 2/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 1/5

Likes: Low temperatures, ice cream, ice skating, fishing, seeing people suffer
Dislikes: High temperatures, hot drinks, swimming pools, working together
Other Details: His villain name is Óttast.
Accepted!