• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be fun to see them have some sort of competitive rivalry, given that Donia is very proud and prideful. While Yusuke's kinda cocky and bigheaded, so I can see it making for a fun dynamic. Guess only time will tell if sparks form between the two or not lol, either way she could still fall into the tsundere archetype.
Gonna snuff out so many fires, and the first ship is a fact. Feel free to correct me if Donia is leaning more to the jerk archetype than the tsundere

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Gonna snuff out so many fires, and the first ship is a fact. Feel free to correct me if Donia is leaning more to the jerk archetype than the tsundere
I mean tsundere's are jerks soooo she fits both I guess. The definition for tsundere is just "a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time" so it doesn't even have to fit under a romantic context lol. She can just be a tsundere to the whole class lol, since I can imagine she'd be thinking their all beneath here since she got in on a special recommendation.

I mean tsundere's are jerks soooo she fits both I guess. The definition for tsundere is just "a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time" so it doesn't even have to fit under a romantic context lol. She can just be a tsundere to the whole class lol, since I can imagine she'd be thinking their all beneath here since she got in on a special recommendation.
"Damn plebs, where are my grapes?"

Any other ships planned or is this fire couple the first?

Ahhhh alright, I'm actually around that same height too lol. Yusuke would actually be considered pretty tall, especially for his age, given that the average male height in Japan is around 5'7. The average female height in Japan is 5'2, so Donia would be like a giant to most other girls lol.
She better be, I didn't create a tall Egyptian OC with the hero name of Egyptian Empress just for her to be brushed off. I gotta make some OnlyFans money.

Speaking of names, I should probably change that to be more sand-orientated

A previous student, a member of Deku's class, I vote Mina Ashido to be a teacher.
She's kind and friendly, a good dancer, taught the class the dance routine for the festival and since she doesn't look like the average human she could give confidence to the kids who look different because of their quirks.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Guess she gets introduced when everyone's taking their exams?
You could give her a small introduction post, she'd probably be taking a different exam though right? Cause I believe earlier someone mentioned that recommendation students still take an exam but it's not like the entrance exam the rest have to take. Not sure if they mentioned what the exam was though. Possibly a written exam?

You could give her a small introduction post, she'd probably be taking a different exam though right? Cause I believe earlier someone mentioned that recommendation students still take an exam but it's not like the entrance exam the rest have to take. Not sure if they mentioned what the exam was though. Possibly a written exam?
Yeah, I just thought it'd make sense for her to show up at her own exam at the same time others are taking theirs. I for one am down to have Donia be jumped by like 50 or so grunts just to clap them

Jayblade

Just found this on the wiki: "U.A. High's recommendation entrance exam consists of a written test, practical test, and an interview. For the practical exam, students race six at a time through a three-kilometer long obstacle course using their quirks. Students receive numbers and their times are recorded by Present Mic."

So sadly she will not have the chance to beat some goons senseless, but she'll get to take part in a race and do some writing.

Just found this on the wiki: "U.A. High's recommendation entrance exam consists of a written test, practical test, and an interview. For the practical exam, students race six at a time through a three-kilometer long obstacle course using their quirks. Students receive numbers and their times are recorded by Present Mic."

So sadly she will not have the chance to beat some goons senseless, but she'll get to take part in a race and do some writing.
Yay, writing. Fun. I already do enough essays for that. But hey, I can flex with my sand powers. Just gonna dig underneath it all

Jayblade

So on discord @DevVoid told me that in an old mha rp he was in just had everyone just made a post just listing what enemies they had taken down and how many points they had gotten, as they then just focused on the zero pointer, without going into too much detail on the other takedowns. Shall we do the same thing here? Just so we can move on from the entrance exam fairly quickly without going too fast, as we’ll be focusing on the zero pointer for a bit.

Just realized that soap boi will be the deviation of Donia (until she learns to control mud that is lol)
Donia will make so many things dirty with mud, gonna be one big slip fest
So on discord @DevVoid told me that in an old mha rp he was in just had everyone just made a post just listing what enemies they had taken down and how many points they had gotten, as they then just focused on the zero pointer, without going into too much detail on the other takedowns. Shall we do the same thing here? Just so we can move on from the entrance exam fairly quickly without going too fast, as we’ll be focusing on the zero pointer for a bit.
I'm down for it

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Updated the seating chart:
New-seating-chart.png
Sure~ Probably a good idea. We could have a little bit at the very start, to smooth out the timeskip a little.