• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated the seating chart:
New-seating-chart.png
Sure~ Probably a good idea. We could have a little bit at the very start, to smooth out the timeskip a little.
So we have the class himbo right behind Tsundere Queen, oh god the interaction possibilities

"Damn plebs, where are my grapes?"

Any other ships planned or is this fire couple the first?
adult Mineta: Did someone say grapes?!

Yu Wu: Grape candy!

Here's the discord link, thought I'd drop it in case anyone missed it last time. You don't have to join, but we do occasionally talk about plot there. Not much, and when we do we always agree to share important stuff here. Without further adieu... Here's the link...

https://discord.gg/qaq9MwWX (Join the My Hero Academia: The worst generation Discord Server!)

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
You can if you want, just copy and paste it and edit where necessary
Yeah could've done that, but just spoke to thatguy and he said he could have Present Mic do it like in the, so we can just go with that lol.

Btw should be getting a post up soon, not sure how I'm gonna do it though. In my post I'm just gonna have Yusuke enter the hall, though I'm not sure how it's gonna work for everyone else entering the hall, as if I just say everyone there entered in my post, I think it would be classed as autoing. But if everyone has their own post of them entering the hall it could get a little long winded lol. Any thoughts on how we could handle it?

Yeah could've done that, but just spoke to thatguy and he said he could have Present Mic do it like in the, so we can just go with that lol.

Btw should be getting a post up soon, not sure how I'm gonna do it though. In my post I'm just gonna have Yusuke enter the hall, though I'm not sure how it's gonna work for everyone else entering the hall, as if I just say everyone there entered in my post, I think it would be classed as autoing. But if everyone has their own post of them entering the hall it could get a little long winded lol. Any thoughts on how we could handle it?
I'd say ask for auto permission in the discussion and have a disclaimer in your post that everyone gave permission to auto

Jayblade

Just wondering if everyone would be alright with giving me permission me saying something like "all the students then entered the building" in my post? Cause apparently it isn't classed as autoing if I get permission lol. Wanted to do this just so I can have everyone be there for Present Mic's speech and not be waiting around, you can still post some small interactions and reactions while in the hall though. If your alright with me doing something like this just like the post lol.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Since I'm waiting for permission off just a few more people (@Red Gallade @Havoc_The_Gandalf @Void_Nugget) It'd probably be best to bring something else fairly important.

Because there are two battle zones in which our character will be split into for the exam, that also means there will be two different zero pointers in each zone. Just wondering how we should handle the defeat of the two of them. Because some of us had an idea to have it be a team effort, but I don't want to have one zone's takedown of it overshadow the other takedown too much. Any thoughts?

Since I'm waiting for permission off just a few more people (@Red Gallade @Havoc_The_Gandalf @Void_Nugget) It'd probably be best to bring something else fairly important.

Because there are two battle zones in which our character will be split into for the exam, that also means there will be two different zero pointers in each zone. Just wondering how we should handle the defeat of the two of them. Because some of us had an idea to have it be a team effort, but I don't want to have one zone's takedown of it overshadow the other takedown too much. Any thoughts?

Yeah, I'm completely fine with that! Sorry for the late reply, as I was rather preoccupied recently. However, I should now be a lot more active.

Jayblade

Alright so I’ve got everyone’s permission to have everyone enter the hall now. I’m thinking it’ll be best to start tomorrow now? Since I’m pretty sure Shikowara will be back, and I think it might be getting late for some of us, including myself lol. So does tomorrow sound good?

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Kenji's eyes were changed to a dark-red colour to further enforce his villainous look (and coincidentally, make him look similar to Tomura Shigaraki if he wears his hair down). There's new masks for him planned, too. Just wanted to say this since it's a kind of important detail. Also his villainous look was for his backstory, so if anyone's missed it, it's been edited into his sheet on the first page of this thread for those that feel like reading up on it.

Jayblade

Just in case some people don’t remember, or didn’t see the original post with this. These will be the zones everyone will be split into:

Yusuke Tanaka

Ruriko Shirogane

Michio Kumori

Haigou Shiseido

Yu Wu

Apollo Zakeri

Netsu Park

Himawari Handa

Takumi Kaito

Shiruku Kumori

Kuroo Kori

Kenji Shimizu

Kiba Shinjurui

Zasha Yamada

Zidane Jalayer

Makoto Takamoto

P.s. I swapped Himawari around with Shiruku, because Himawari and Kuroo were friends before hand, in the show they tried to split people up who they knew were already friends or went to the same school, so I thought it'd be best to change it.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alright~
So, girls dorms are as follows:
Ruriko & Zasha.
Kiba & Himawari.
Shiruku.

And for the guys, so far we've got:
Yu & Zidane.
Yusuke.

So, the girls' dorms are sorted, but seven guys still have to be sorted, unless I've missed something.
Himawari would like Kiba I think lol.

Just in case some people don’t remember, or didn’t see the original post with this. These will be the zones everyone will be split into:

Yusuke Tanaka

Ruriko Shirogane

Zidane Jalayer

Haigou Shiseido

Yu Wu

Apollo Zakeri

Netsu Park

Himawari Handa

Takumi Kaito

Shiruku Kumori

Kuroo Kori

Kenji Shimizu

Kiba Shinjurui

Zasha Yamada

Makoto Takamoto

P.s. I swapped Himawari around with Shiruku, because Himawari and Kuroo were friends before hand, in the show they tried to split people up who they knew were already friends or went to the same school, so I thought it'd be best to change it.
That's cool.

And yes, I'm back. I'm gonna start working on my next post soon. I didn't get much sleep so it might take a bit.

Jayblade

What do you guys think we should do for the school nurse? We talked about it a little on discord, but didn’t really come to a conclusion. Should we have it still be Recovery Girl? Since she can probably slightly slow down the ageing process. Or just have it be an OC? If anyone would be willing to make on that is.

Decided not to go for Eri because that could be considered spoiler-y for some.

An OC would probably make more sense, but assuming we go with recovery girl, if I maaay offer a suggestion... maybe she has a special Sypher drone... one designed to be a pure medic droid. If your wondering... why would she need one?

For two reasons... she's old, and having a drone that has handle less serious medical stuff would probably be helpful.

The second reason is... I can't see her running around like a young adult. Quick transport ya know?

Jayblade

An OC would probably make more sense, but assuming we go with recovery girl, if I maaay offer a suggestion... maybe she has a special Sypher drone... one designed to be a pure medic droid. If your wondering... why would she need one?

For two reasons... she's old, and having a drone that has handle less serious medical stuff would probably be helpful.

The second reason is... I can't see her running around like a young adult. Quick transport ya know?
I do actually like that idea. If we do go with Recovery Girl, then we can give her a little medic bot.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
So, we talked a bit in discord, and I could take on creating an OC for the school nurse, assuming we aren't going with recovery girl. The idea would be that she wouldn't be a character controlled by only me, but rather an npc anyone can take control of. If everyone doesn't mind that, then I guess... like this post or something? Or comment on it, do whatever really, lol.

Jayblade

Maybe about us planning on how we're going to handle the zero pointer in each of the zones.
I know that we discussed it a bit in discord, but i think everyone should say what they think or if they have any suggestions

I'll also suggest again that we should make conversation for each zone to plan so that one group doesn't drown out the other
I’d be down for making conversations to plan how to take down the zero pointer, if everyone else is we can go ahead with that.

Jayblade

I do want Yu Wu to assist with fighting a O pointer.
Yusuke will probably assist in taking down the 0 pointer too. Honestly I’m kinda just thinking that one of the 0 pointers be taken down from a combination of attacks. And the other being taken down due to some sort of strategy, though the strategy may be something we can discuss, or just come up with it along the way.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name:
Michio Kumori
Birthday: August 28
Personality: Michio is a very extroverted person who loves to talk with other people, and is pretty easy to befriend. Michio thinks with his heart and tries to help anyone he can, though he's very reckless, and goes into things head-on, normally making up a plan during what's happening. Michio had a pretty good childhood, and tries his best to become the strongest he could be. Even if he does fail, he's try and try again until he achieves his goal.
Appearance: Michio is not too short, being 5'4, and has a athletic build. He has short fuzzy hair, normally most of it being in his face, with the hair color being a dark red. Michio's skin color is pretty light, but not pale, while Michio's eye color is black. His right hand was mutated into a pincer, and also getting a tail, which can reach to his upper back, which droops down.
Clothing: Michio has no visible clothing style, normally wearing white polos and pants, along with a black overcoat. Most of his clothes all have small holes that let his tail can get past. He wears his school clothes as normal, with an added blue scarf on most of his clothes.
Quirk: Scorpion -
Michio's hand is mutated into a pincer, with a tail which grew out of his back. Unlike his father's quirk, Michio is able to shoot out small poison bubbles, which makes people fall asleep, or dampen their quirk. When touched by his tail, instead of falling asleep or their quirk dampening, they'll be paralyzed for a few minutes, which lets him get a few more hits on the enemy. The drawback of his quirk is that he's only able to use his quirk five times on both being stung and being hit by a bubble.
Stats:
Power: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5
Hero name/Hero costume: (can be decided later one)
Backstory: Both Michio came from the same family as Kumori, being his sister, living in a rich family, in a popular household in the hero community, but their parents are more on the Management side of things, and not really good fighters. Both their parents had went into UA, both going into Hero Management course. Michio had supported his sister in her studies, while Kumori supported him. Both had been going forward, being pushed by their parents to become stronger and take the hero course.
Likes: Michio likes running laps around their house to become much faster, and instead of reading books, Michio loves to draw and he loves to play the guitar.
Dislikes: Michio hates people who interrupt him, or people who bully other people. He dislikes candy, like his sister, because he thinks it's too sweet, plus he just doesn't like sweets.
Other: Since he was a child, he was being taught on how to play the piano, but he never actually got the hang of it. Instead, he learned how to play the guitar, and has been good at it ever since. He also took up art, which became his past time along with playing the guitar.

Jayblade

Name:
Michio Kumori
Birthday: August 28
Personality: Michio is a very extroverted person who loves to talk with other people, and is pretty easy to befriend. Michio thinks with his heart and tries to help anyone he can, though he's very reckless, and goes into things head-on, normally making up a plan during what's happening. Michio had a pretty good childhood, and tries his best to become the strongest he could be. Even if he does fail, he's try and try again until he achieves his goal.
Appearance: Michio is not too short, being 5'4, and has a athletic build. He has short fuzzy hair, normally most of it being in his face, with the hair color being a dark red. Michio's skin color is pretty light, but not pale, while Michio's eye color is black. His right hand was mutated into a pincer, and also getting a tail, which can reach to his upper back, which droops down.
Clothing: Michio has no visible clothing style, normally wearing white polos and pants, along with a black overcoat. Most of his clothes all have small holes that let his tail can get past. He wears his school clothes as normal, with an added blue scarf on most of his clothes.
Quirk: Scorpion -
Michio's hand is mutated into a pincer, with a tail which grew out of his back. Unlike his father's quirk, Michio is able to shoot out small poison bubbles, which makes people fall asleep, or dampen their quirk. When touched by his tail, instead of falling asleep or their quirk dampening, they'll be paralyzed for a few minutes, which lets him get a few more hits on the enemy. The drawback of his quirk is that he's only able to use his quirk five times on both being stung and being hit by a bubble.
Stats:
Power: 3/5
Speed: 5/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5
Hero name/Hero costume: (can be decided later one)
Backstory: Both Michio came from the same family as Kumori, being his sister, living in a rich family, in a popular household in the hero community, but their parents are more on the Management side of things, and not really good fighters. Both their parents had went into UA, both going into Hero Management course. Michio had supported his sister in her studies, while Kumori supported him. Both had been going forward, being pushed by their parents to become stronger and take the hero course.
Likes: Michio likes running laps around their house to become much faster, and instead of reading books, Michio loves to draw and he loves to play the guitar.
Dislikes: Michio hates people who interrupt him, or people who bully other people. He dislikes candy, like his sister, because he thinks it's too sweet, plus he just doesn't like sweets.
Other: Since he was a child, he was being taught on how to play the piano, but he never actually got the hang of it. Instead, he learned how to play the guitar, and has been good at it ever since. He also took up art, which became his past time along with playing the guitar.
Accepted! Quick question, do you wanna introduce him before the exam starts? Or while it’s in motion? Either way’s fine just thought it’d be best to ask.