• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation discussion

Should 1-A’s teacher be a canon character from the series? Or a completely new character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alright so now I finally finished the flat colors for everyone and also started the full renders for quite a few (Yu Wu-Himawari Handa are pretty much done)

1-ASittingOrderNectGen.png

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
@~Rinko~ @| Korutesu | Don’t mean to seem like I’m rushing you guys, but we’re really gonna need to be able to move on soon, since we’ve kinda been stuck for a while. You definitely don’t need to get a post up instantly, but at least by the weekend would definitely be appreciated.
Kurotesu hasn't been online in over a week just so you know.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I was able get through to Korutesu, and unfortunately they said that they probably won’t be joining us anymore, which is a shame.

Currently I’m unsure what to do with their characters, cause they had 3, and that filled up and evened out the class. I’m not sure if someone is allowed to take control of another’s character if that person is no longer active in the rp, but if you can and anyone wouldn’t mind just rping as one of their characters just lemme know, although I may need permission from Korutesu first idk.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Sorry for double post buuuut...
Two questions for @JayTaku

1. Do we distribute Kurotetsu’s characters among the willing rpers or do we make more characters to fill in the spots? Cause I’m happy to take/make one.

2. Should we make a private conversation for the ones with villain characters? That way we can surprise the other rpers lol. And so we don’t make it too cluttered here.

Jayblade

Good job, @~Rinko~, for posting!!
Ditto that. Thanks a ton for getting it up.

Sorry for double post buuuut...
Two questions for @JayTaku

1. Do we distribute Kurotetsu’s characters among the willing rpers or do we make more characters to fill in the spots? Cause I’m happy to take/make one.

2. Should we make a private conversation for the ones with villain characters? That way we can surprise the other rpers lol. And so we don’t make it too cluttered here.
To answer the first one, it's kinda hard to say right now. That's what I was thinking of doing, but idk if it would best to get Korutesu's permission to take over the role of on of their characters first. I dropped them a dm on discord yesterday, but they're still yet to reply.

As for the second thing, I think that'd be a good idea. We've already brainstormed some villain stuff, but there's still probably a lot more we could come up with. So I'm all up for making a convo for our villains lol.

I also just wanna end this off by saying that since everyone has now gotten a post up, we'll be able to move onto the 0 pointer. So if everyone'll be ready, I'm playing on moving onto that later.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I also just wanna end this off by saying that since everyone has now gotten a post up, we'll be able to move onto the 0 pointer. So if everyone'll be ready, I'm playing on moving onto that later.
This reminds me... who's in each of the zones again? And we're still gonna make the convos for each one, right?

Aanyways, a list of oldest/youngest/tallest/shortest students for anyone who wants a quick reference:
Oldest (first year) student: Donia Zaki (April 2nd)
Youngest student: Makoto Takamoto (March 30th)
Shortest student: Himawari Handa (4'8" or 142.25cm)
Tallest student: Yugo Kawatta (8' or 243.8cm)
Shortest male student: Makoto Takamoto (165cm or just short of 5'5") Could also possibly be Yu or Kuro. (Michio is also shorter, but I'm not counting him right now)
Tallest female student: Donia Zaki (5'11" or 180.3cm)

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
To answer the first one, it's kinda hard to say right now. That's what I was thinking of doing, but idk if it would best to get Korutesu's permission to take over the role of on of their characters first. I dropped them a dm on
All righty then.
As for the second thing, I think that'd be a good idea. We've already brainstormed some villain stuff, but there's still probably a lot more we could come up with. So I'm all up for making a convo for our villains lol.
You gonna be making that? I would but I don't know who's got villains lol.
Yay!
This reminds me... who's in each of the zones again? And we're still gonna make the convos for each one, right?

Aanyways, a list of oldest/youngest/tallest/shortest students for anyone who wants a quick reference:
Shortest male student: Makoto Takamoto (165cm or just short of 5'5") Could also possibly be Yu. (Michio is also shorter, but I'm not counting him right now)
Coolie~

Jayblade

Here are the zones:
Yusuke Tanaka

Ruriko Shirogane

Haigou Shiseido

Yu Wu

Senshi Kūkikaze

Netsu Park

Masanori Ueda

Himawari Handa
Takumi Kaito

Shiruku Kumori

Kuroo Kori

Kenji Shimizu

Kiba Shinjurui

Zasha Yamada

Zidane Jalayer

Makoto Takamoto

And referring to making convos for each one, we could still go ahead and do that if everyone's down for it, just so we can try and come up with unique ways for each zone to take the 0 pointer down.

Shortest male student: Makoto Takamoto (165cm or just short of 5'5") Could also possibly be Yu. (Michio is also shorter, but I'm not counting him right now)
Funny you mention this actually. Not too long ago I had nothing to do, so I just decided to make a height chart for the 1a students. It's already been sent before on the discord, but I'll leave it over here too.
upload_2021-7-24_15-15-13.jpeg

upload_2021-7-24_15-15-29.jpeg

upload_2021-7-24_15-15-50.jpeg

upload_2021-7-24_15-16-16.jpeg

upload_2021-7-24_15-16-31.jpeg

I find the height difference between Yugo and Himawari pretty funny.

Edit: @Shikowara, sure go ahead lol.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

I find the height difference between Yugo and Himawari pretty funny.
Yeah~ There's literally an entire metre between them~
And referring to making convos for each one, we could still go ahead and do that if everyone's down for it, just so we can try and come up with unique ways for each zone to take the 0 pointer down.
Alright~ I think it's a really good idea. As for everyone else...?

@ThAtGuY101 I feel like this has been mentioned somewhere down the line, but just to be sure. Since these bots are Silva's holobots, anything in particular that you want the 0 pointer to be, or be based off?

Zero point mechs kinda resemble gundams, if that makes any sense? Large robots. Here's a gundam to use as reference. The zero pointer is 40 ft. Tall. And has powerful lasers in its eyes. It can also control nearby holobots. Meaning it may use a one pointer as a meat shield to take incoming hits. The zero pointer hits on a whole nother level. If the one pointer hits like a brick, and the 2 and 3 pointers hit like a truck, then the zero pointer hits like a train. Its fast, but a little slower than the three pointer, but greatly makes up for it in power and durability. Also "death lasers". In contrary to name... they won't kill you... In one shot... three hits should probably do the job though... to quote Present Mic, "Try not to die".

Looks like I got this done coincidentally just before moving on to the zero pointer
also left the names off from Michio, Apollo and Yamini since their current fate is unknown (also yes Michio is left blank since the news of Koretsu dropping from the rp came pretty much just as I finished Haigou and didn't wanna do unnecessary work)
1-ASittingOrderNectGen.png

also a sample of how perfect Kenji would be for a sharpie prank
upload_2021-7-25_19-13-44.png

Edit: got the idea to possibly also post this to the creative corner and i just wanna check if it's alright with you guys

Last edited:

Jayblade

Sooooo, I'm starting to work on my post now, but there's one thing I'm kinda stuck on. In the anime they had a very brief scene of the staff going over how everyone's doing in the exam, just before they release the 0 pointer. I'd like to something like that here, but I just dunno who all the staff would be at this point lol. We've kinda came up with a few (Like rn it's looking like Tokoyami is going to 1-A's teacher) but there'd be a whole room of them here lol. Maybe it's just best to keep a lot of them ambiguous for now?

This is probably a super small thing, but idk, just wanna see what you guys think I guess.

Sooooo, I'm starting to work on my post now, but there's one thing I'm kinda stuck on. In the anime they had a very brief scene of the staff going over how everyone's doing in the exam, just before they release the 0 pointer. I'd like to something like that here, but I just dunno who all the staff would be at this point lol. We've kinda came up with a few (Like rn it's looking like Tokoyami is going to 1-A's teacher) but there'd be a whole room of them here lol. Maybe it's just best to keep a lot of them ambiguous for now?

This is probably a super small thing, but idk, just wanna see what you guys think I guess.
I'd say keep em ambiguous, that way we don't run into continuity problems later

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well, since slots have re-opened, I decided to take this opportunity and introduce my fourth and final OC into the class.
Small Edit: Wording fixed.

Name: Senshi Kūkikaze

Birthday: October 14th

Height: 5'5ft

Personality: Senshi is an all-serious, focused kind of guy who doesn't joke around much and always has a deadpan, serious face as his default expression. However, him being serious does not mean he can't take jokes, though even when he does genuinely find something funny and laughs about it, he usually is able to maintain his deadpan face, even when losing his mind. Senshi occasionally smiles, either to signal approval of something, to flash a thanks, or just because he's happy. The one thing that is almost always guaranteed to break his composure however is fear. When he's scared, his expression starts turning into an unsure frown and starts getting worse from there on the more scared he is. Senshi also takes a lot of pride in his quirk ability and fighting potential, often being frustrated at losing in a fight, even when it's just sparring or even against a training robot.

Appearance: Senshi is of caucasian descent, with semi-tanned skin. With neck-long, dirty-blond/light-blond hair (it's got stripes of both colours in it) that he keeps as spikes behind his head (like how Eagle from AW keeps them), Senshi uses plenty of hair spray to keep them that way. Senshi has emerald-green eyes and a fair bit of freckles on his face, along with having a thin, average body stature. Due to having a mutant quirk, Senshi has plane fins on each of his limbs that stick out like fish fins. (The largest being on the back, while the smallest is on the back of his head.)

Clothing: Senshi wears a pair of yellow-tinted safety goggles strapped to his forehead (the ones worn by pilots) and a long scarf around his jacket's collar (and throat) that matches the colour of his eyes and goggles. Senshi also wears a white leather flight jacket with a matching fur collar and light-grey slacks with a black belt tying it to his waist. Senshi also wears black combat boots and a tank top under his flight jacket that matches his scarf, goggles and eyes.

Quirk (Type): Air Force (Mutant)

Quirk Description: This quirk allows the user to transform each of their body parts (Arms, Legs, Torso and Head) into miniature planes, which the user can freely control. The Planes can fire small energy pellets made from the user's stamina from the gun barrels under their wings and can drop energy rockets out from below them which are forged from significantly more stamina than the pellets. A rocket dropped can explode and tear up terrain, but it does not have a steady firing stream and instead can only be dropped every 10 seconds. The biggest of the planes is the one that forms from the torso, while the smallest is the one that forms from the user's head. Despite being sized differently, each plane as the same durability, speed, etc. The fighter planes all resemble the Mitsubishi F-2 Plane.

Stats:
Power: 5/5
Technique: 3/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperation: 1/5
Speed: 3/5

Hero Name: Dogfighter Hero - Zephyrus

Hero Costume: A specially designed, flexible and protective spandex body suit with generally white colours, light-green reflector stripes and with a built-in wingsuit. The suit has Senshi's DNA mixed into it, along with having police sirens and speakers built onto it, which all merge into Senshi's Jets and allow him to use those features freely at any time. Each part of his body has a speaker and a siren, allowing him to have one attached to each jet at all times.

Backstory: Senshi overall had been a pretty serious guy, even as a kid. He wouldn't stand for classmates picking on each other and stood his ground to fight off any of those who had the dumb idea to mock and tease him instead. He came to be the leader of the classes he was in, with his quirk especially helping with that due to the other kids finding it really cool back when he was a kid when Senshi was showing it off. Though he was able to handle being a leader, Senshi quickly came to learn that he prefers flying solo than with a team. Senshi applied not just to work on becoming a hero, but knowing that teamwork would be inevitable as a hero, to work on himself being more co-operative with others.

Likes: Clear/Sunny Weather, fighting, flying around, being outdoors, camping.

Dislikes: Bad weather, seafaring, swimming & diving, being indoors.

Other: Senshi can neither swim, nor can he handle boat rides much as he gets sea sick easily.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Well, since slots have re-opened, I decided to take this opportunity and introduce my fourth and final OC into the class.

Name: Senshi Kūkikaze

Birthday: October 14th

Height: 5'5ft

Personality: Senshi is an all-serious, focused kind of guy who doesn't joke around much and always has a deadpan, serious face as his default expression. However, him being serious does not mean he can't take jokes, though even when he does genuinely find something funny and laughs about it, he usually is able to maintain his deadpan face, even when losing his mind. Senshi occasionally smiles, either to signal approval of something, to flash a thanks, or just because he's happy. The one thing that is almost always guaranteed to break his composure however is fear. When he's scared, his expression starts turning into an unsure frown and starts getting worse from there the more scared he is. Senshi also takes a lot of pride in his quirk ability and fighting potential, often being frustrated at losing in a fight, even when it's just sparring or even against a training robot.

Appearance: Senshi is of caucasian descent, with semi-tanned skin. With neck-long, dirty-blond/light-blond hair (it's got stripes of both colours in it) that he keeps as spikes behind his head (like how Eagle from AW keeps them), Senshi uses plenty of hair spray to keep them that way. Senshi has emerald-green eyes and a fair bit of freckles on his face, along with having a thin, average body stature. Due to having a mutant quirk, Senshi has plane fins on each of his limbs that stick out like fish fins. (The largest being on the back, while the smallest is on the back of the user's head.)

Clothing: Senshi wears a pair of yellow-tinted safety goggles strapped to his forehead (the ones worn by pilots) and a long scarf around his jacket's collar (and throat) that matches the colour of his eyes and goggles. Senshi also wears a white leather flight jacket with a matching fur collar and light-grey slacks with a black belt tying it to his waist. Senshi also wears black combat boots and a tank top under his flight jacket that matches his scarf, goggles and eyes.

Quirk (Type): Air Force (Mutant)

Quirk Description: This quirk allows the user to transform each of their body parts (Arms, Legs, Torso and Head) into miniature planes, which the user can freely control. The Planes can fire small energy pellets made from the user's stamina from the gun barrels under their wings and can drop energy rockets out from below them which are forged from significantly more stamina than the pellets. A rocket dropped can explode and tear up terrain, but it does not have a steady firing stream and instead can only be dropped every 10 seconds. The biggest of the planes is the one that forms from the torso, while the smallest is the one that forms from the user's head. Despite being sized differently, each plane as the same durability, speed, etc. The fighter planes all resemble the Mitsubishi F-2 Plane.

Stats:
Quirk Power: 5/5
Physical Power: 3/5
Cooperation: 1/5
Speed: 3/5

Hero Name: TBD

Hero Costume: TBD

Backstory: TBD

Likes: Clear/Sunny Weather, fighting, flying around, being outdoors, camping.

Dislikes: Bad weather, seafaring, swimming & diving, being indoors.

Other: Senshi can neither swim, nor can he handle boat rides much as he gets sea sick easily.
Looks good! I’m saying that should be our final 1-A member for now, as if we’re just going the route of dropping Korutesu’s characters then that’ll even the class out again.

Jayblade

I've been thinking of making a bio of this guy for a while, so I thought I'd just start and get it up tonight.

This is gonna be my 1-B student, don't think he'll be very important or relevant, but I just wanted to make a character for 1-B lol.

Name: Koichi Sakaguchi
Birthday: October 31st
Height: 5'6 ft

Personality: Koichi is pretty just always in a constant state of joy. He just always wants to have fun whenever the opportunity arises, even managing to amuse himself in the most mundane of school lessons. A prankster at heart he loves playing practical jokes, with his quirk helping him out when setting them up.
He was always pretty well liked by his peers, as he really did just tend to make situations more fun. However despite being well liked, he got the feeling some people were just a bit put off by his appearance. This initially got him feeling pretty down about himself, but after a while he moved on and it didn’t bother him as much anymore.
Appearance: Koichi was born with purple skin, red eyes, and a rather large mouth (He literally has a Gengar face). He's pretty physically fit, but doesn't have very well defined muscles, and he was never particularly tall either. His hair is purely white and spiky, with just a few little strands of hair hanging over (Think Nishinoya from Haikyuu). Koichi also has slightly pointed ears, and he basically just has a huge grin as his default expression.
Clothing: Usually he doesn't care much for fashion, just wearing whatever's in his wardrobe, but there a particular outfits that he really likes. His favourite clothing item is his All Might hoodie, which is quite rare by this point. He normally then just pairs it with some light grey jeans, and red sneakers.

Quirk: Apparition (Mutant)
Koichi's mutant type quirk gives him pretty much all the abilities of your standard ghost. He's able to phase through solid objects and surfaces, although it is more an on/off switch type of situation. He can also float and then be able to fly at pretty high speeds, with strong winds causing him to go a lot faster than usual. Overall his quirk doesn't really give him anything in the way of power or offensive capability, meaning that in a straight up brawl he's unlikely to do very well. Due to this, in combat he tends to focus on distraction and evasion, while going in for the occasional attack.
Another thing to add is that, courtesy of his Mother, Koichi has a fairly large tongue that is coated in a thick layer of paralysis inducing saliva. It's not nearly as effective as his Mom's is, but if he's able to smother someone with his tongue it will stun them for a short while. Although he really hates doing this, as he thinks it's just pretty nasty.
Stats:
Power: 2/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5
Hero name: Trickster hero: Yōkai
Hero costume: TBD

Dislikes: Maths.
Other: Koichi's two favourite heroes were always Deku and All Might, because of their ability to keep a smile on their face even in the most dire of situations, which is what he strives to achieve.

Edit: Also just wanna mention that I've edited Hisashi's bio just a bit, although just a bit if his personality and appearance.

Last edited:
My second villain, since we needed someone capable of support

Name: Jari Koivunen

Birthday: 6th of December

Height: 5'9 or 1,75 metres.

Personality: Jari is actually a pretty relaxed person, all things considered. Whilst they are in their civillian lifestyle, they are friendly and welcoming. That changes whenever they decide that it is time to cause violence or when it is time for a corporate meeting. As the CEO of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, Jari is far from a pushover and has ruled over their company with an iron grip, something that comes forth when they are up to no good. Jari has no real reason to be a villain or a hero other than money. After all, the more people that get hurt, the more medicine they need and the more money they get.

Physical Appearance: Jari is someone who can easily go up in the crowd, with pale skin, a stubby beard and short blonde hair that always seems to be perfectly combed. At their company, they always wear a navy blue suit whilst they wear a pink shirt and a pair of gray jeans whenever they are not at work. Their shoes are hiking boots that usually are partially hidden underneath his pant legs. They have studded earrings in both ears, wear a necklace with a snowflake on it and wear a silver ring on their left ring finger.

Hero/Villain outfit: Their villain outfit consists of a white suit with a blue tie, dark blue goggles and white gloves. The goggles cover their eyes and only reveal their lower face.

Quirk and description of it: Stim-pack, Emitter-type.

Jari secretes a special fluid from an unique gland inside his body that grants anyone who ingests it enhanced strength, speed, durability and powers up their quirk at the cost of destroying the body from within. Someone who has taken this fluid can stay up for a week without feeling tired. When taken in excessive amounts, the body starts to shut down on itself with death as the end result. Whilst it is a potent medicine when diluted, concentrated fluid is so powerful that time seems to go in slow motion to the person ingesting it. It also causes people to shake vigorously and uncontrollably, a tell-tale sign that someone ingested this fluid. It is possible to put this fluid into capsules, and Jari always has some on themselves in case of emergencies.

Stats:
Power: 3/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5

Dislikes: Boring people, spineless people, not being allowed to drink, excessive amounts of vegetables, rain.

Other Details: Their villain name is Sisu.

Last edited:

Jayblade

My second villain, since we needed someone capable of support

Name: Jari Koivunen

Birthday: 6th of December

Height: 5'9 or 1,75 metres.

Personality: Jari is actually a pretty relaxed person, all things considered. Whilst they are in their civillian lifestyle, they are friendly and welcoming. That changes whenever they decide that it is time to cause violence or when it is time for a corporate meeting. As the CEO of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies, Jari is far from a pushover and has ruled over their company with an iron grip, something that comes forth when they are up to no good. Jari has no real reason to be a villain or a hero other than money. After all, the more people that get hurt, the more medicine they need and the more money they get.

Physical Appearance: Jari is someone who can easily go up in the crowd, with pale skin and short blonde hair that always seems to be perfectly combed. At their company, they always wear a navy blue suit whilst they wear a pink shirt and a pair of gray jeans whenever they are not at work. Their shoes are hiking boots that usually are partially hidden underneath his pant legs. They have studded earrings in both ears, wear a necklace with a snowflake on it and wear a silver ring on their left ring finger.

Hero/Villain outfit: Their villain outfit consists of a white suit with a blue tie, dark blue goggles and white gloves. The goggles cover their eyes and only reveal their lower face.

Quirk and description of it: Stim-pack, Emitter-type.

Jari secretes a special fluid from an unique gland inside his body that grants anyone who ingests it enhanced strength, speed, durability and powers up their quirk at the cost of destroying the body from within. Someone who has taken this fluid can stay up for a week without feeling tired. When taken in excessive amounts, the body starts to shut down on itself with death as the end result. Whilst it is a potent medicine when diluted, concentrated fluid is so powerful that time seems to go in slow motion to the person ingesting it. It also causes people to shake vigorously and uncontrollably, a tell-tale sign that someone ingested this fluid. It is possible to put this fluid into capsules, and Jari always has some on themselves in case of emergencies.

Stats:
Cooperativeness: 4/5

Dislikes: Boring people, spineless people, not being allowed to drink, excessive amounts of vegetables, rain.

Other Details: Their villain name is Sisu.
Accepted!

I'll also drop my 1-B student here
Name: Haken Togatta
Birthday: 6th September

Personality: Haken has a competitive fiery spirit that never gives (up easily at least). They have a spunky attitude throwing jabs and jokes at anyone. They have difficulty admitting defeat or that they are wrong, which usually leads to a sense of even more arroganse from them. Haken does however work hard and has worked hard to get into UA and even if they’ve come so far that doesn’t mean that they’ll stop working towards becoming one of, if not the best hero ever.

Appearance: Haken stands at about 162 cm, a tad shorter than the average person, but they have quite the athletic body, thanks to practicing tennis as a hobby. They laid it off recently to have more time to focus on hero studies. Haken has a slightly tanned skin because of spending so much time outside, but other than that they have fair skin with freckles sprinkled on the nose. They have short dark blue hair that’s messy and looks like it’s been cut with one swift cut at the back. Haken has cyan eyes and sharp facial features.
upload_2021-7-27_12-16-17.png

Clothing: Clothing wise Haken usually goes casual, with jeans and sweaters, but occasionally wears something more sporty. They don’t mind wearing skirts or dresses either, but doesn't usually wear them since it’s not too practical. Haken likes to wear jewelry too, having a couple piercings in their ears and putting stud or a ring earring there. They also usually have a metallic steel necklace, but it’s only ever visibly worn when they are in casual clothing. School uniform wise Haken wears the masculine and is usually put alright together, with something usually keeping it from being by the boof (mostly the shirt not being tucked in, the blazer being open, or the tie even missing from the uniform)

Quirk: Blade arms - Transform
The user has the ability to transform their arms into different types of blades or sharp objects. They can also just transform only parts of it, but it would result into smaller weapons (think of like equal change type of deal)

Stats:
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 2/5
Cooperativeness: 2/5

Hero name/Hero costume: "Knife Bastard" (working title since the first suggestion was not accepted)

A sleek costume design, with the top looking like a v-necked, black tank top. For the bottom part of the costume Haken has cargo pants and then also almost knee high, heavy duty boots. Added to the costume is also a face/eye mask that’s tied around the head so the remaining cloth flutters behind.
unknown.png

Dislikes: People being disrespectful towards them or their eventual friends, losing, being forced to follow other people’s orders.

Other: Haken prefers to be referred in gender neutral terms over all, but is fine with masculine and feminine too (think of like mr, sir, ms, ma’am, mx, sam etc).
Haken also likes to paint their nails, but now due to quirk training they feel like it's not worth it since if they are not careful the paint will pretty much immediately be ruined if Haken feels like it the most they'll do would be to paint their nails black Also for similar reasons they also don't wear any rings or bracelets

Last edited:

Jayblade

I'll also drop my 1-B student here
Name: Haken Togatta
Birthday: 6th September

Personality: Haken has a competitive fiery spirit that never gives (up easily at least). They have a spunky attitude throwing jabs and jokes at anyone. They have difficulty admitting defeat or that they are wrong, which usually leads to a sense of even more arroganse from them. Haken does however work hard and has worked hard to get into UA and even if they’ve come so far that doesn’t mean that they’ll stop working towards becoming one of, if not the best hero ever.

Appearance: Haken stands at about 162 cm, a tad shorter than the average person, but they have quite the athletic body, thanks to practicing tennis as a hobby. They laid it off recently to have more time to focus on hero studies. Haken has a slightly tanned skin because of spending so much time outside, but other than that they have fair skin with freckles sprinkled on the nose. They have short dark blue hair that’s messy and looks like it’s been cut with one swift cut at the back. Haken has cyan eyes and sharp facial features.

Clothing: Clothing wise Haken usually goes casual, with jeans and sweaters, but occasionally wears something more sporty. They don’t mind wearing skirts or dresses either, but doesn't usually wear them since it’s not too practical. Haken likes to wear jewelry too, having a couple piercings in their ears and putting stud or a ring earring there. They also usually have a metallic steel necklace, but it’s only ever visibly worn when they are in casual clothing. School uniform wise Haken wears the masculine and is usually put alright together, with something usually keeping it from being by the boof (mostly the shirt not being tucked in, the blazer being open, or the tie even missing from the uniform)

Quirk: Blade arms - Transform
The user has the ability to transform their arms into different types of blades or sharp objects. They can also just transform only parts of it, but it would result into smaller weapons (think of like equal change type of deal)

Stats:
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 2/5
Cooperativeness: 2/5

Hero name/Hero costume: (Hero name TBD)
A sleek costume design, with the top looking like a v-necked, black tank top. For the bottom part of the costume Haken has cargo pants and then also almost knee high, heavy duty boots. Added to the costume is also a face/eye mask that’s tied around the head so the remaining cloth flutters behind.

Dislikes: People being disrespectful towards them or their eventual friends, losing, being forced to follow other people’s orders.

Other: Haken prefers to be referred in gender neutral terms over all, but is fine with masculine and feminine too (think of like mr, sir, ms, ma’am, mx, sam etc)
Accepted!

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Yakima “Yaki” Temu
Birthday: June 27

Personality: Practically the textbook definition of a smartass, Yaki can be a little bit of a jerk if you don’t know her. She doesn’t mean to offend, but if her sarcasm is mistaken for seriousness, things can go south quickly. She can get impatient quickly when trying to explain things to people, especially if she finds those things painfully obvious. However, failure of her own drives her to work extremely hard to keep things seeming painfully obvious, sometimes studying for hours on end. Yaki enjoys playing games, and is good at a large number of them, from anything from chess to Space Invaders. She has a soft spot for retro video games.

Appearance: Yaki is a girl of slightly taller than average height, approximately 5’6”, and weighs 117 lbs, most of which is lean muscle. She’s rather strong and physically fit for a girl, and is well-developed. Her hair is an ash-blonde and hangs a little longer than her jaw. The top layer is tied back into a ponytail that spikes a little at the back of her head, and her eyes are a vibrant turquoise, usually framed by skillfully applied mascara. Usually a permanent smirk adorns her sharp features. Her left ear has three rings in it, while her right has one.

Clothing: Most of her wardrobe consists of band tees, torn jeans, and lots of black, often accentuated with stylish pops of neon. Although, she won’t hesitate to wear sundresses or skirts in hot weather.

Quirk: “Let’s Play!” — Yaki’s quirk allows her to make games applicable to fighting as long as both her and her opponent understand the rules. Because of this, she doesn’t use complicated games very often, as the rules can backfire or she’d have to explain them to the opponent, wasting precious time. It’s much easier for her to utilize games like “tag” that most people have heard of and understand rather than trying to explain something like “Chinese checkers” or otherwise lesser-known games that I can’t be bothered to look up because they’re lesser known and therefore I don’t know them.

Side effects of this include seeing “usernames” above people’s heads which are derived from how they see themselves. Someone who is obsessed with their looks might have something like “VainPeacock” or someone who is immature and dirty minded might have “BigDick69 (lol)”. Most of not all “usernames” consist of an adjective and a noun, sometimes with a number. (Feel free to tell me what your character’s should be lol) Yaki often judges people based on that, and can come across as blunt before she gets to know them. There is also a little “avatar” that she calls Pip that constantly hovers over her shoulder. While semi-sentient, it is more of a computer program that lets her know when her opponent understands the rules, fulfilling the requirements to activate her quirk. Pip looks like an elf, almost, with short, mint-green hair and clothes that change to match whatever Yaki is wearing. It cannot influence a fight, although it sometimes commentates or counts down time limits. It passes through all solid objects. Yaki finds it extremely annoying.

Requirements to activate: all opponents must understand the rules, whether they already had understanding of them or after the user explains it. To activate, the user must say “Let’s play [insert game here]!” If the opponent(s) know/understand(s) the rules immediately, Pip will say “Action completed. Game, start!” and said game’s effects will take effect. If not, Pip will say “Error. Parameters not effective,” and wait until all players know the rules.

Current game arsenal:
Tag”: Neon letters spelling out “IT” appears over the head of the opponent. When the opponent hits the user, the letters will transfer to above the user’s head. The opponent’s previous strike sets the base for hits, and the user’s next strike will take on the same force and will transfer the letters again, like a game of tag. If the opponent or the user tries to hit the other when they are not “IT,” then their strike will lose half its power and Pip will make some snarky-ass comment like “taunting the opponent is not smart! They might get mad~” and the person who is “IT” will get a 10-second speed increase and 1.5x power boost. Game duration: Five times being “IT” for each person or five minutes, whichever comes first. Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Whack-a-Mole”: The user gains comical mole ears and a little black ball on the top of their nose. When “mole mode” is in effect, nine holes appear in the ground, all interconnected with tunnels. The user must pop up from one of these holes at least once every five seconds, giving the opponent the opportunity to hit them. If the user can make it through thirty seconds of dodging through the holes without getting hit, then they will gain a cartoonish hammer that looks like a carnival mallet but hits like a truck. This lasts for thirty seconds, and while it is powerful, it’s slow. The user would be lucky to swing it three times within the thirty seconds. Game duration: one minute total; 30 sec Mole Mode, 30 sec Hammer Time. Cooldown: 2 minutes

Dance Dance Revolution”: This game is the most straightforward. When this game commences, nine squares in a grid with arrows on them appear on the ground. Corresponding arrows appear in the air. If any player makes a false step, an inch-long cut will appear somewhere on their body. Whichever song was last in the user’s mind before activating their quirk will be the song of the game. Game duration: as long as the current song. Cooldown: 3.5 minutes

Pip Voicelines (for funny purposes):
Game used before cooldown elapsed: “Pip is tired! Let’s take a rest! Cooldown: [ ] seconds remaining!”
Tag activation: “Better run, slowpoke! Opponent is IT!”
Whack-a-Mole activation: “Mole Mode! Scurry, little mole rat!”
Dance Dance Revolution activation: “Time to dance! We all know you need the practice!”
Dance Dance Revolution activation (2): “TAYLOR SWIFT? WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?! On the plus side, opponent’s ears may just bleed enough to kill them! Have fun~”

Stats:
Quirk Power: 2/5
Physical Power: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5 (1/5 if she deems her teammates unintelligent)

Hero name: Playtime Hero: Call Sign Ace (or just “Ace” for short)

Hero Costume: A simple tight blank tank top with a heart-shaped hand grenade on its front and “GREEN DAY” in a bold white font on the back with bike shorts and black cleated Niké sneakers. The tank top changes bands sometimes, but usually it’s the Green Day one.

Backstory: TBA

Likes: Trying out makeup looks, partying, arcades, PE, quirk training, shopping, rock music
Dislikes: Explaining things multiple times, people catching on slowly, idiots in general, sitting for long periods of time

Other: In her spare time Yaki has a tendency to argue with Pip even though it only has a limited number of vocal cues lol

Jayblade

Personality: Practically the textbook definition of a smartass, Yaki can be a little bit of a jerk if you don’t know her. She doesn’t mean to offend, but if her sarcasm is mistaken for seriousness, things can go south quickly. She can get impatient quickly when trying to explain things to people, especially if she finds those things painfully obvious. However, failure of her own drives her to work extremely hard to keep things seeming painfully obvious, sometimes studying for hours on end. Yaki enjoys playing games, and is good at a large number of them, from anything from chess to Space Invaders. She has a soft spot for retro video games.

Appearance: Yaki is a girl of slightly taller than average height, approximately 5’6”, and weighs 117 lbs, most of which is lean muscle. She’s rather strong and physically fit for a girl, and is well-developed. Her hair is an ash-blonde and hangs a little longer than her jaw. The top layer is tied back into a ponytail that spikes a little at the back of her head, and her eyes are a vibrant turquoise, usually framed by skillfully applied mascara. Usually a permanent smirk adorns her sharp features. Her left ear has three rings in it, while her right has one.

Clothing: Most of her wardrobe consists of band tees, torn jeans, and lots of black, often accentuated with stylish pops of neon. Although, she won’t hesitate to wear sundresses or skirts in hot weather.

Quirk: “Let’s Play!” — Yaki’s quirk allows her to make games applicable to fighting as long as both her and her opponent understand the rules. Because of this, she doesn’t use complicated games very often, as the rules can backfire or she’d have to explain them to the opponent, wasting precious time. It’s much easier for her to utilize games like “tag” that most people have heard of and understand rather than trying to explain something like “Chinese checkers” or otherwise lesser-known games that I can’t be bothered to look up because they’re lesser known and therefore I don’t know them.

Side effects of this include seeing “usernames” above people’s heads which are derived from how they see themselves. Someone who is obsessed with their looks might have something like “VainPeacock” or someone who is immature and dirty minded might have “BigDick69 (lol)”. Most of not all “usernames” consist of an adjective and a noun, sometimes with a number. (Feel free to tell me what your character’s should be lol) Yaki often judges people based on that, and can come across as blunt before she gets to know them. There is also a little “avatar” that she calls Pip that constantly hovers over her shoulder. While semi-sentient, it is more of a computer program that lets her know when her opponent understands the rules, fulfilling the requirements to activate her quirk. Pip looks like an elf, almost, with short, mint-green hair and clothes that change to match whatever Yaki is wearing. It cannot influence a fight, although it sometimes commentates or counts down time limits. It passes through all solid objects. Yaki finds it extremely annoying.

Requirements to activate: all opponents must understand the rules, whether they already had understanding of them or after the user explains it. To activate, the user must say “Let’s play [insert game here]!” If the opponent(s) know/understand(s) the rules immediately, Pip will say “Action completed. Game, start!” and said game’s effects will take effect. If not, Pip will say “Error. Parameters not effective,” and wait until all players know the rules.

Current game arsenal:
Tag”: Neon letters spelling out “IT” appears over the head of the opponent. When the opponent hits the user, the letters will transfer to above the user’s head. The opponent’s previous strike sets the base for hits, and the user’s next strike will take on the same force and will transfer the letters again, like a game of tag. If the opponent or the user tries to hit the other when they are not “IT,” then their strike will lose half its power and Pip will make some snarky-ass comment like “taunting the opponent is not smart! They might get mad~” and the person who is “IT” will get a 10-second speed increase and 1.5x power boost. Game duration: Five times being “IT” for each person or five minutes, whichever comes first. Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Whack-a-Mole”: The user gains comical mole ears and a little black ball on the top of their nose. When “mole mode” is in effect, nine holes appear in the ground, all interconnected with tunnels. The user must pop up from one of these holes at least once every five seconds, giving the opponent the opportunity to hit them. If the user can make it through thirty seconds of dodging through the holes without getting hit, then they will gain a cartoonish hammer that looks like a carnival mallet but hits like a truck. This lasts for thirty seconds, and while it is powerful, it’s slow. The user would be lucky to swing it three times within the thirty seconds. Game duration: one minute total; 30 sec Mole Mode, 30 sec Hammer Time. Cooldown: 2 minutes

Dance Dance Revolution”: This game is the most straightforward. When this game commences, nine squares in a grid with arrows on them appear on the ground. Corresponding arrows appear in the air. If any player makes a false step, an inch-long cut will appear somewhere on their body. Whichever song was last in the user’s mind before activating their quirk will be the song of the game. Game duration: as long as the current song. Cooldown: 3.5 minutes

Game used before cooldown elapsed: “Pip is tired! Let’s take a rest! Cooldown: [ ] seconds remaining!”
Dance Dance Revolution activation: “Time to dance! We all know you need the practice!”
Dance Dance Revolution activation (2): “TAYLOR SWIFT? WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?! On the plus side, opponent’s ears may just bleed enough to kill them! Have fun~”

Stats:

Hero Costume: A simple tight blank tank top with a heart-shaped hand grenade on its front and “GREEN DAY” in a bold white font on the back with bike shorts and black cleated Niké sneakers. The tank top changes bands sometimes, but usually it’s the Green Day one.

Likes: Trying out makeup looks, partying, arcades, PE, quirk training, shopping, rock music
Dislikes: Explaining things multiple times, people catching on slowly, idiots in general, sitting for long periods of time

Other: In her spare time Yaki has a tendency to argue with Pip even though it only has a limited number of vocal cues lol
Gamer Girl is accepted lol.

~Rinko~

Current game arsenal:

Stats:

...Can we have Yaki and Ruriko fight in the sports festival? And can there be a dance fight there?

I could see Ruriko getting caught off guard at first, missing a few steps by about a second, but she'd recover quickly and just... not mess up again and then the two are just dancing for 3-4 minutes with neither getting hurt~ Or something like that~

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
...Can we have Yaki and Ruriko fight in the sports festival? And can there be a dance fight there?

I could see Ruriko getting caught off guard at first, missing a few steps by about a second, but she'd recover quickly and just... not mess up again and then the two are just dancing for 3-4 minutes with neither getting hurt~ Or something like that~
Lmao yes dance battle go brrr