• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

I... well.... um. This is awkward. I uhm, may or may not have forgotten about this thread. I'm in too many Rp's right now so I'm getting like 17 alerts eveytime I log on and my notifications are going haywire so I wasn't getting anything for this thread. @Manu456Alola Ru and Acura can be partner's for sure- I'll get a post up soon to prove that I'm alive.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
OOOOOOOOOFFFF MY NOTIFS STOPPED WORKING FOR THIS DISCUSSION THREAD
Was wondering where the results in Tudor's post came from, as well as the pairings. I feel ticked (at the notifs, not at everyone else). Dangit. Oh, well. Sucks to be me lol.

I don't know. I was "ending" the day in an attempt to create something for everyone else to do while the remaining fight is Rp'd through, since out of class stuff doesn't require as much coordination and can be extended as long or as little as necessary.

Or we could put one of the NPC characters that @Xer0 mentioned to use. Not every parent slot got filled, meaning that it wouldn't be out of the question to cast Sero's kid or something. Also, it would be a little unrealistic to have a UA upperclassman fight on the same level as freshmen on their second day.

Or we could save the kids of the other former 1A students. Like, imagine that in the future, our class will meet with class 1B, and in it could be Tsuyu's kid, Iida's succesor and Koda Jr. Or maybe we could save them to be upperclassmen, or to be the new Class 1A the subsequent year, since not everyone has kids at the same time.

Alright here's a filler character/NPC I wrote up, Mirio's daughter.

Name:
Maxine Togata
Hero Name: Invert
Parent: Mirio Togata
Appearance: Max is an athletic girl standing 5'8". She wears her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair either in a braid or a bun most of the time. Her skin is somewhat pale like her father's, but her brown eyes take after her mother. She is very driven to live up to her father’s name. She can’t stand slackers or people she perceives as not trying their best, which can make her seem like an uptight tryhard. She’s really compassionate at heart but often has trouble separating her high standards for herself with what she expects of others.
Hero Costume: Max wears a skintight body glove colored with urban camouflage patterns, and light ablative armor plates over her abdomen, wrists, and thighs. She has small concealed pockets on her waist and shoulders which she uses to conceal capsules containing her own saliva, a strange but useful tool in light of how her quirk works.
Quirk: Switcheroo. At the cost of stamina, Max can instantly swap places with any object she has touched within the last five minutes. She can extend this duration by having the object be touching something with enough of her genetic material, such as spit, or in extremis, blood. When she does this swap, both her and her target take on the same inertial qualities as the other, so if she is falling off a cliff at terminal velocity and swaps positions with a piano, she will suddenly be at rest and the piano will be hurtling downwards. She can overcome this by expending extra stamina per teleport but she prefers not to do this if avoidable. She can swap with living beings too, but only if they’ve freely given consent to be swapped with. This permission is revoked when a character actively refuses to swap, or the usual 5 minutes elapses.
Other: Max is an accomplished gymnast and a good runner, a product of an early life spent wanting to be like her father. She uses her physical training to set up uses for her quirk, allowing for tricks like flipping over somebody and then switching a cinder block in to bonk her opponent.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
NPC upperclassman here, not sure when we’d use him, but...?

Name: Rei Hagakure
Hero Name: Masquerade
Parent: Toru Hagakure
Appearance: Tall, muscular, black hair that has a tendency to fall into his eyes. Not very noticeable or memorable due to the fact that sometimes his colors blur and smear, making him hard to see.
Hero Costume: A skintight jumpsuit that changes color to match whatever his skin looks like.
Quirk: Camouflage — pretty self-explanatory. He can change colors to match whatever he touches to an astounding degree. If you want to find him, look for his bright green eyes; they’re the only part of him that can’t change. Of course, closing his eyes kind of hides it...
Other: Incredibly athletic. His weapon of choice is a machete, though will use a dagger if he has to. Near the top of his class.

Dunno. Felt like making a guy for once in my life. Also felt like Hagakure should have a kid, seeing as she doesn’t have much of the spotlight in the original series.