1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by ~Xero~, Feb 15, 2020 at 12:03 AM.

1. Congratulations!

You have been offered a place in U.A High's Hero Course!
    Next Monday, please come to U.A High to participate in the entrance exam. This will take place on Ground Beta.

Please wear comfortable, or sports clothes you can freely move around in.

Take this week to prepare for this upcoming event.

Yours Sincerely,
    Principal Nezu and the rest of the Faculty Members.

~~~~~~~

Hi all!
    The plot of this RP is where all of the original people of Class 1A have all grew up to become successful heroes. They have all started families and have decided to send one of their children to the infamous U.A High, where they will learn and grow together with other sons and daughters of the original class 1A.

- yeah, not the best description, but i don't want to give away too many details.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu
    2. Shoto Todoroki-Taken by me @~Xero~
    3. Katsuki Bakugo
    4. Tenya Iida
    5. Fumikage Tokoyami
    6. Mezo Shoji
    7. Mashirao Ojiro
    8. Eijiro Kirishima
    9. Mina Ashido
    10. Ochaco Uraraka
    11. Koji Koda
    12. Rikido Sato
    13. Tsuyu Asui
    14. Yuga Aoyama
    15. Hanta Sero
    16. Denki Kaminari
    17. Kyoka Jiro
    18. Toru Hagakure
    19. Minoru Mineta
    20. Izuku Midoriya

Name:
    Hero name:
    Parent:
    Appearance:
    Hero Costume:
    Personality:
    Quirk:
    (Can be made up, as long as you can explain it properly, with power and drawbacks)
    Other:

Villains may be allowed. you can alter the character submission sheet or do your own. I'll allow 10 main villains, and the rest just NPC's.
    I will also do Teachers at a later date.

Name: Rin Todoroki
    Hero name: Rekka
    Parent: Shoto Todoroki
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Appearance: Rin has dark red messy hair that reaches down to her upper back. She has light blue eyes and a light feminine build. She normally wears a white t-shirt, a blue jumper and black jeans with black trainers as her casual wear, but wears the U.A uniform and sportswear.
    Hero Costume: Wears a basic black full bodysuit with white knee, shoulder, elbow and wrist guards and padding and black ankle boots with super-grip iron soles. A white gas mask hangs around her neck, with the whole suit coated in a fireproof substance.
    Personality: Seems cold and distant, but warms up to people she trusts. Slightly kuudere.
    Quirk: Hellflame (X rating) She can manipulate her fire to extreme temperatures, making it very hot or very cold. This comes from her father's 'Half-cold Half-Hot' quirk. This quirk can drastically alter her body temperature, but she has found ways to cope or solve this.
    Other: Gets into U.A through recommendations.

And thats it. I'm not going to do any specific rules, you may just ask me what is allowed, as that makes it a bit easier for me. Have Fun! ^-^

2. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

Name: Yuuki Tokoyami
    Hero name: Dark Beauty
    Parent: Fumikage Tokoyami
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Appearance: She is 5'4" with a skinny but mature body type, she doesn't take much of her appearance except her eyes and hair colour from her father as she isn't a bird. She normally wears a large black jumper, blue denim shorts and white flats. She also has an eyepatch over her right eye.
    screendShot_2020-02-15_13-03-46.png
    Hero Costume: A skin tight black leather suit with black boots, gloves and a face mask that only covers her lower face leaving her eyes and hair visible.
    Personality: Yuuki is usually quite happy and chatty, she gets along well with other but can sometimes become more like her father and be a bit more moody and silent. When she looses control she becomes rude and angry (kind of like how Bakugo normally is)
    Quirk: Shadow Manifestation, she can create weapons out of shadows as long as they are on or are attached to her hands and arms. She cannot separate them. She also has increased speed when her quirk is active. Her quirk becomes uncontrollable in the night, she can only activate her quirk if her right eye is uncovered which is why she wears the eye patch most of the time.
    Other: She got into U.A by means of recommendation.

Name: Shiba Tatsuya
    Villain name: Dagger
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Appearance: Tatsuya is 6'8" with a semi-muscular body type, he wear a white suit with black shoes, black shirt, white tie and black gloves.
    screendShot_2020-02-15_13-32-30.png
    Villain Costume:
    Same as his normal clothes.
    Personality: Tatsuya is cruel and focused, he is a merc for hire and will kill almost anyone or anything for the right amount of money. He has some standards in that he refuses to kill girls.
    Quirk: Crystal Daggers, he can create daggers of crystal from his body, his body turns bone marrow into crystal so he has to drink a lot of milk as this helps his body regrow his bone marrow. When he reaches his known limit he has to stop to consume milk or risk permanent bone damage.
    Other: N/A

~Xero~ likes this.
  3. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

I had really hoped this wouldn't die but I can't even think of any people who would join.

4. I think I’ve got a good character