• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

Just a question because I don’t want his costume to stay the same throughout so before the licensing exam is there still going to be the ultimate move making, and if so, there will changes with the costumes like in the anime correct.

Edit:I just realized that I have to take the Quirk Apprehension Test but I have a idea on how I will make it play out

Last edited by a moderator:
You may change your costume if you like, although thus far we've been largely skimming over such details, only bringing them up in passing, with the exception of Takumi.

EDIT: You can make an ultimate move now or wait. Kureiji already showcased his, so you don't have to wait if you don't want to. Personally I've already decided on an ultimate move and I'll edit it into Caleb's bio when I get the chance.

Anyhow, I'm going to try to post the new discussion thread either today or tomorrow, I just have a some important real life things to attend to first.

I got a good idea for an ultimate move, he makes himself taller, smaller and more muscular. He has trouble with it at first but he makes it better. He has the most trouble with the muscular form. He realized he could do this if he imagined himself like that because he imagined other people to transform.

Sorry if I put too much, but I want to just have this out here for later in the RP

Edit:This is not relating to the first but I don’t want to double post so I just want to let you all know that because of his childhood(The bullies and scar) he has a phobia of knifes

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, so yeah, there's a guy that's posing as a text generator that just replied to the thread how to get glitchy text. I would report him, but I literally don't know what to say.
"uM, sO a GuY jUsT rEpLiEd To ThE tHrEaD, sAyInG tHaT hE's A tExT gEnErAtOr. CaN y'AlL cOmE aNd GeT hIm OuT oF hErE¿"
And please don't even check the link, someone who only joined today, that barges in on RPs they're not a part of, posing as a text generator definitely is up to no good.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Um, so yeah, there's a guy that's posing as a text generator that just replied to the thread how to get glitchy text. I would report him, but I literally don't know what to say.
"uM, sO a GuY jUsT rEpLiEd To ThE tHrEaD, sAyInG tHaT hE's A tExT gEnErAtOr. CaN y'AlL cOmE aNd GeT hIm OuT oF hErE¿"
And please don't even check the link, someone who only joined today, that barges in on RP's they're not a part of, posing as a text generator definitely is up to no good.
You could report him for advertising

Wrong thread. The op of this thread disappeared so I took over. The current RP thread can be found here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/mha-the-next-generation.22479/
Since one of our new players has stopped responding I think I can fit you in. Submit a character when you're able. In the above thread.

Now then, with that out of the way, a piece of housekeeping. @Jolteon BOI this is not aimed at you. To anyone else who may wish to join this RP (inhales, puts on murder face)

This thread is not the RP thread anymore. DO. NOT. POST. HERE. PLEASE! It's annoying and I won't respond.

Do you have a link to the OOC thread?

Anyway thanks I'll work on a bio or two ASAP

Name: Yakino Sato
Hero name: Queen Bee
Parent: Rikido Sato and unknown mother
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
A young woman with shoulder length brown hair (Which she usually ties in a ponytail for more physical endeavors), clear black eyes and freckles along her cheeks. She has an athletic, though bit of a curvaceous figure with a chest size a little above average for girls her age and a bit of visible tone along her arms, legs and abs. When not in her school uniform her heroic costume, she tends to favor a light green short sleeve top draped around by a brown jacket with a white interior as she also flexes a pair of black fingerless gloves and a similarly dark pair of pants. She completes the look with a pair of black boots with a green lacing to them as well as a pair of sunglasses she keeps on hand.
Hero Costume:
Her costume comprises of a gold and black spandex attire adopting a theme of a bee complete with an eye mask where the bottom half of it is golden colored and the upper half of it black. She wears golden gloves and golden boots complimented by this black sleeve and leg lining over her golden frame. This uniform contains some visible pockets which contain built-in sugar packs to help her in a pinch, and her gloves are complete with these light gauntlets of sorts that allow her to store honey in them in stinger-shaped slots that when she hardens the honey in those slots she can fire on command. Her boots also have these retractable grooves or "boards" that allow herself to surf on her own honey if need be.
Personality:
Yakino is someone who if nothing else is not short on confidence, the type to walk to a dangerous situation and eagerly ask for a piece of the action. Yakino carries this natural bravado about her, almost a bit playful as she enjoys having a good time and even works to mess with her foes with a bit of trash talk during engagements. All a means to get in the head of those who would do wrong or just those who she finds get on her nerves. This carries to a devil may care attitude which can cause her to be a bit of a headache especially to figures of authority which has led to her on more than one occasion getting in trouble before even entering the UA. Much to her father's chagrin. Still, she has a heroic heart at her core and her desire to prove herself a capable hero both wanting to make her family legacy proud but also stand on her own two feet as a hero all her own.
Quirk:
Honey Pot: An Emitter Quirk that allows Yakino to summon and manipulate honey for various uses. This flexible, sticky substance can be used to stick to objects on contact, which she tends to use either to make various pit traps or produce a large wave of it to trap an enemy. She can also produce it at the end of her fits and kicks, allowing het to make a "honey link" so for example of she punches a foe in the face she can use this line of honey to pull them back in close for harder shots. Or even use it to scale things by making bits of sticky honey at her feet or fingers. She can also harden her honey to make a solid so she can fire chunks of it as a projectile attack. All of this though comes at the cost of her sugar level as this drains them with each use of it, and if she overextends herself she will be unable to produce fresh Honey and be left helpless. This is why she has to consume a high level of Sugar daily in order to keep her supply high for heroic use.
Other: She is a passionate fan of motorcycles, having been taken to a show at a young age with her own father and desires to get a ride for herself once she gets a driver's license.