• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Nozomo Aizawa

Villain name: Snare-raoh (as in Pharaoh)

Parent: Shoto Aizawa (yup the guy that taught our parents)

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He has black braided hair and vibrant green eyes. He has a lean body type. But when his quirk activates he becomes a literal mummy, his body converts all it's bone, fat, muscle, blood and tissue into a bandage like fabric that makes up his body. His eyes turn a glowing green in his mask and his voice drops to a raspy voice.

villain Costume:He wears a golden bandage mask with the ends hanging off both sides of his head,. He has a poncho and a goat skin kilt, with gold and emerald plated shin guards. Most of his body is exposed because of his quirk. He doesn't really change out of this and wears it most times.

Personality: He is a very serious man, like his father but unlike his father he is a sadistic killer who enjoys tormenting his prey. His personality is what makes him dangerous since he can be unpredictable, which often leads to unnecessary killings. He does what he wants when he wants, but most times he looks after his team mates. He like to think ahead in a fight, or for his schemes. If the smallest thing taps into a nerve of his he can go mad and end up hurting himself. But he has a strong will, unlike most villains and
won't stop till he wins.

Quirk: Cursed Mummy- This is a very strong quirk, since it has little drawbacks. It makes the user t urn some of there body parts into bandages. It turns the bone, fat, muscle, blood and tissue into a bandage like fabric that makes up his body. THe great thing about it is that he can harden some of his bandages, so not only is he hard to hit and damage but now he can hit back pretty hard. In his bandage form his strength increases and his speed and reaction triples so its hard to hit. Another great thing about his quirk is that he can make his bandages elastic, so not only can he whip you with them but now he can sling it back and hit you, imagine how strong that is with his hardening ability. But his greatest ability is how he can curse someone. He has multiple curses that range from causing uncontrollable pain, to making them lose their quirk or even make them feel fear to the point where they go mad. One very dangerous curse is where he wraps the person with five wraps of one hand he can turn them into a shadow puppet. This makes them his slave and his can make them do against their command, they will look like a misty shadow with purple eyes, but their power will increase beyond limits they have, but they will become wild. He can also heal with his curses and increase power and speed and durability for his teammates. So what's weak about this quirk? Well if you were to sever a part of his body it will be the same as cutting off one of his limbs. He cannot regain them if they're cut off. This is dangerous cause any damage to the bandage is damage to his body, so if he was burnt in his chest his organs will be burnt. A second weak point is that he cannot use his curses on himself. And the curses are temporary unless it's the shadow one, because the shadow person will break away after he is done with them, this means that unless the shadow is removed from the person using extreme light they will die.

Other: He killed his father Shoto Aizawa cause he knew the true weakness to his quirk. ( to be revealed in rp as a surprise). Also didn't think this was important but he is more like a kurogiri type of villain, he controls the strings.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Also, I forgot to mention this in Dakarai’s bio, but she can’t transform her body. She can only add more parts to it or regenerate parts that she’s lost. Like she can’t change her legs into rabbit legs, but she could grow another set of rabbit legs in addition to her own.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
But if you chop off her leg could she replace it with rabbit legs? Also for young Shadow_pup (Can I call you that even tho I'm prbly younger?) it would still work because it is essentially bringing out the worse in a person, then he manipulates it. But draw back is, is that light can counter act the curse effect making them back to normal

=Nightshade=

Nope. Dakarai has her own human body that she can regenerate, and then can add parts from animals she’s studied. But her pain tolerance is still the same, so she could ultimately die from blood loss if she passed out before she could regenerate.

By the request of @Merciless Medic I present the events of the Quirk Apprehension Test, as found in the original anime (except the vertical jump. That I added myself)

50-meter dash: each student must run a length of 50 meters in as little time as possible. Tenya Iida held top score for this activity at just over 3 seconds.

Repeated Side Steps: Students are to hop side to side between marked lines, completing as many hops as they can within 30 seconds (or at least that's how I perceived it to be, as it's unclear exactly how this event is established). Minoru Mineta used his quirk, Pop-off, to bounce between the lines

Ball Throw: Fairly straightforward, each student throws a ball (or propels it in some quirk-related manner) as far as they can. Ochako Uraraka scored infinity on this activity by removing the ball's gravity entirely.

Standing Vertical Jump: From a standstill, each student must jump as high as they can.

Standing Long Jump: From a standstill, each student must jump as far from the starting point as they can. Originally, they had to jump over a sandbox without falling in, but to make things a tad more fair, I decided to simply measure result by distance jumped.

Grip Strength: Each student must squeeze the grip strength testing gadgets (don't know what they're really called) to calculate the strength of their grip.

Distance Running: Simply put, distance running is a test of endurance; run as far as you can without rest.

Sit-ups: Another straightforward exercise, each student is to do as many sit-ups as they can without stopping.

Seated Toe-Touch: From a sitting position, each student reaches forward as far as they can.

As stated by Mr. Lao Xienfu, students can use their quirks to aid them in these exercises, but they may not interfere with each other.

So the repeated side steps is also what Saitama did in One Punch Man that also wore down the ground so much as he jumped from side to side. XD (link; at 10 seconds)

Also, would using wings be considered cheating when doing the 50 meter dash and the jumps?
I mean, if Uraraka can get rid of the ball's gravity, I don't see why not, but I'm asking for clarification.

Also, there are some hand grip gadgets that read the grip strength in pounds or kilos in pressure and some are called Dynamometer.
Also, bite force is typically measured using strain gauges, pressure-sensitive films, and piezoelectric sensors. I'm certain hand grip is similar, if not the same.

Last edited:
Current Class groups:
Group 1: Takumi Akibano, Samara Ojiro, Kishi Aoyama, and Yuuki Tokoyami
Group 2: Drayda Tatsuma, Dakarai Bakugou, Miku Ashido, Minoru Mineta
Group 3: Hiro Kirishima, Gumoto Sekkenko, Kureiji Yaoyorozu, Tetsuma Nakamura
Group 4: Innias Ireoidaki, Acura Kaminari

Also, in terms of flying, Bakugou and Aoyama technically flew their 50m dashes, so I think it'd be legal.

Hey y'all. I was wondering if I could try and get in on some of this action. I've got a character I wrote for a mutants and masterminds game that didn't stick on another forum and I figured I'd try and fit him in here.

Name: Caleb Anderson
Hero Name: Berzerker
Parent: Not heroes. His mother is a trucker, whose quirk didn't really take on her son, and his biological father is Muscular, a villain with the Muscle Augmentation quirk, although he was never her husband, rather Caleb was conceived in... Shall we say unusual and undesirable circumstances. Her subsequent husband's quirk is obviously completely irrelevant since he has no biological share in Caleb, although he has been an overall positive male role model that every boy needs.
Sexuality: Straight as an Arrow
Appearance: 6'1" tall, a very athletic build weighing 160 lbs of shredded wiry muscle, all due to his quirk letting him build muscle and burn fat literally on command. He has pale white skin, short brown hair, blue eyes. He has a face that isn't ugly, but nobody would call him classically handsome, because of minor damage incurred by untrained use of his quirk early in life.
Costume: Technically none. He goes out wearing manacles and a straightjacket that leaves his legs free, but these are purely there so he can tear out of them when he enters the fray. The idea is to evoke the idea of a primal force being unleashed as a form of intimidation and showmanship. Aside from that, he prefers to wear shorts and cheap shirts because he tends to tear a lot of clothing in his rages.
Personality: Quiet, not terribly emotional. Caleb is gentle and tries to be nice but he's usually poor conversation as his social skills are not very well developed, making him seem aloof. This lack of experience comes from a lot of time alone in prayer to discipline himself to control his latent rage.
When angry, he's unsurprisingly very different. He becomes aggressive, wild, and and almost feral in appearance.
Quirk: Berserk. This quirk is arguably a variant on his father's quirk, Muscle Augmentation. Like his father, Caleb can boost his muscle power at will. Unlike his father, Caleb becomes angrier the more strength he calls up, which has the upside of allowing him to ignore pain, fatigue, fear, and even psychic attack. The downside is that when he boosts his strength too high, his rage can take over, and it becomes harder for him to control it. At his current limit of control he can withstand bullets with minor discomfort and punch through solid rock. However he also loses control over himself and can even fail to be conscious of his actions, like a dream. This can work to his advantage on occasion, when his mind becomes consumed with rage telepathy and other mind interaction powers become harder to use on him, even being ineffective as his mind becomes like a burning iron to a telepath's touch.
When his quirk is active, his muscles bulge and his veins pop up. His eyes go wide and bloodshot.
After his rage ends, he goes through withdrawal, spending time slurring words, staggering about like a drunk. If he goes into a particularly powerful rage he suffers headaches and nosebleeds.
Other: Caleb knows he should hate his biological father, but he feels a desire to find Muscular and at least try to make an attempt at reconciliation, in light of his Christian upbringing.

TL;DR he's basically got muscle augmentation and resistance to mental attacks but it comes at the cost of risking loss of control when he generates excessive amounts of strength.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Maybe instead of having everyone do a test, then waiting for their group, then doing another test, we could just have everyone do all their tests in one post. Unless that’s what you meant, RhythmThief, in which case I’m just being a blockhead.