• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

@Hogzilla, accepted. We'll pop you in somehow. Maybe a transfer from Shiketsu?
On the terms of @Shadow_Pup's request, I'd say it was okay. :up:

And I'm sorry for not being active. I kinda got Animal Crossing: New Horizons for my switch and I got... addicted.

and...

Ooh....
Soon, there may be a villain ark...Heh heh heeeeh
Name: Amiko Akito ( First name pronounced Ah-meko)

Villain Name: Puppet (Which is essentially her nickname to other villains)

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: She's a small, skinny girl with the height and weight of that of an eight-year-old. She has long brown hair, pulled up into pigtails, and her whole eye a blood-red colour (Including her pupils and sclera, not just her iris.) She has a long, faded scar running down her leg. She's also quite strong for a 10-year-old, despite lacking any sign of muscle, and has noticeably sharp teeth, having the appearance of a sharks, with her canines sharper and longer than the rest of her teeth.

Clothing: She wears a black and red school-like gingham dress that goes above her knees, a pair of black knee-high socks, and a white, woolen, jumper-like coat.

Villain Attire: Almost the same as her normal clothing- minus the coat, and add a pair of black gloves, a white bandana around her head, and two bags attached to the left and right sides of her hips, containing syringes, sewing needles, and other blood-obtaining objects, as a support to her quirk.

Personality: She's a sweet, innocent sort of girl who doesn't really express bad things unless they are important to her, for example, she can be like 'Oopsies, that person just died'. But, her emotions can easily change depending on how others she knows are acting. She's kind of like an evil Eri, or around that type of persona.

Quirk: Voodoo. It's a transformation-type Quirk that allows Amiko to create special, but plain looking dolls, from the palms of her hands. When she adds a person's blood to this doll, the doll takes on the appearance of a mini-version of that person. She can use the doll to increase someone's power, or give the doll orders and/or move its limbs around, causing the person to do the same in real life. The effect lasts depending on how much blood she has added. She can only have 3 dolls at a time, and they are fragile when other people touch them, and if they were destroyed, a lot milder symptoms would happen on the person the doll was currently controlling, for example if one of the dolls limbs came off, the person would get a small scratch on the limb. This quirk can be used in long and short distances.

Other: none. hehe.

(She's pretty much Shinso + Toga + La Brava + Eri. Weird combo, I Know. I just realized that after making this character, hehe.)
So, people are free to make villain characters now. And i'll add ze ark into ze story. Somehow...
^^

I made 2 more villains

Name:
Kiseiko Abe
Villain Name: Horsehair
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Looks like the type to be a dungeon master for a DnD campaign. He's short and scrawny, with caramel skin, freckles and kinky black hair. Usually sporting a smug, slight smile. Has little fashion sense, so settles for a baggy green hoodie, track pants, and white sneakers that are somehow never dirty.
Costume: Kiseiko adds a shaded visor and a black cape to his usual clothing. He calls it "cool".
Personality: He's ambitious, strong willed, and heavily devoted to "red pilling" the populace on the truth about hero society. This devotion can also extend to extremely close friends of his, though at the moment his softer side has only been seen by his accomplice, Koijobu.
Quirk: Parasite
Parasite gives Kiseiko the ability to release parasitic spores from his skin. If they make contact with organic matter, they instinctively link to the nervous system and take control of the motor functions of that body part. These spores can be blown off with wind, but if left on for too long they dig under the skin and can be killed by extreme heat. The spores can also sap vitality from the host and send it back to Kiseiko before dying after 5 minutes, greatly enhancing his strength, speed, and condition.
If thrown onto inorganic matter, they eat it at a molecular level and cause it to decay. The spores also stick to clothes easily, which make them easy to multiply in large crowds and such.
Other: Born from anti-hero image boards and forums online. Usually skips school to perform villainous acts.

Name: Koijobu Ito
Villain Name: Koijobu
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Definition of a bruiser. Large and bulky, dwarfing most people in his base height at 7 feet tall. He has pale orange skin and a large square jaw. His eyes lack an iris and a pupil, and are plain white. Casually wears a white sweatsuit with black accents.
Costume: Most of his clothes become ripped and tattered when he uses his quirk, so I guess that's his costume?
Personality: Completely mute, excluding grunts and growls. His rough exterior juxtaposes with his soft personality, and he's extremely gentle and caring with those he doesn't deem as enemies. He's somewhat of a hippie. Koijobu is also a very noble fighter.
Quirk: Landscaping
After looking at a physical (digital doesn't work) picture of a landscape, Koijobu is able to grow aspects of that location on his body. For example, looking at a picture of a volcanic mountain turns his skin to igneous crust and causes him to grow small volcanos on his skin. He is only able to manifest natural strucures, so looking at a picture of a city won't allow him to sprout buildings. He is unable to control the transformation, and morphs rapidly once he sees a photo.
As a consequence of his quirk, he is also granted gigantification. His size ranges from that of an exceptionally bulky human to that of an African elephant. This comes with enhanced strength, speed, and durability.
Other: Koijobu is a hobbyist photographer in his spare time. He's also a dedicated conservationalist, and views heroes as a "culmination of the dangers of industrialism".

Last edited:
Frick just realized I wrote OC I meant IC.

EDIT: Alright I'm calling an audible. Caleb is at Foundational Hero studies, having been delayed in his arrival, but will do the quirk apprehension test after school hours. He is patiently awaiting his classmates.

That said, I don't mean to rush anyone, but I figured I'd get a post on the scoreboard since other people seem busy.

Last edited:
Oh jeez, I'm so sorry about kind of dipping like that. XD Let me catch up. Can someone help me figure out what happened? I noticed Hiro got dragged back to class by Dakarai and the homeroom teacher brought everyone back to the classroom for the next teacher.

@Merciless Medic well the class finished their tests (during which Hiro overdid it and passed out, necessitating Dakarai to carry him back), Caleb met them at hero studies and now they're waiting for the instructor to come. Caleb is talking to Drayda, trying to get off on the right foot with his new peers, although he's not super good at the whole "talking" thing.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I got a little bored and worked out the results for the test:
1st = Drayda
2nd = Hiro
2nd = Miku
4th = Gumoto
5th = Sam
6th = Yuuki
6th = Kureiji
8th = Inanis
9th = Dakarai
10th = Kishi
11th = Testuma
12th = Takumi
13th = Minoru
The double numbers aren't misprints and the document where I worked it out is attached (feel free to criticise it)
Also this is only with those who I could see the results so sorry if I forgot anyone and I ignored the toe touch because the results were hard to order (sorry).

Attachments

• MHA - Quirk Apprehension Test Results.docx
    17.8 KB · Views: 54

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Kioshi Kane

Hero name: Swift

Parent:

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He is 6'4 and weighs in around 71.8 kg. He has dark, brown, messy hair and dark brown eyes. He is freckled and wears glasses, his left arm has a scar running down from the elbow to the wrist. He always has either an energy drink on his.

Hero Costume: He wears a black tactical vest with two bottle of energy drinks strapped to the front of the vest. He wears black military trousers, followed by combat boots. He wears a black kitsune mask, with red patterns, on his face. On the back of his waist he has two more energy drinks strapped there. Another two is strapped on the sides of his legs and another two is on the front of his stomach. He has a small oxygen tank on his back, used when he goes supersonic. Above the energy drinks on his back are two knives.

Personality:He is out going and always on the hunt for thrill. He is always jumping around, making jokes or just being purely loud. Some say he is irresponsible, but he cares a lot about the students and tries to help where he can. Once his quirk is activated it causes him to make irrational decisions, often putting people in trouble.

Quirk: Energy drink- This quirk allows him to increase his speed when he drinks an energy drink. This also slows down his perception of time, meaning he sees things slower. One bottle his energy drink increases his speed by 5 fold. If he has another it increases by 4 fold. The third increases it by 2. Anything after the third bottle just multiplies it by 2. His fastest he went was after having 6 bottles and going 2560 mph (3 times the speed of sound). In his energized state he can increase the speed of his punches, making them stronger. He can make vacuums of air just by moving it in a circle, he can also make after images of himself.His reaction speed is increased. He can make after images at his fastest and his healing factor increases. His quirk sounds really powerful, but the downside to his quirk is that if he trips at speed, it can be dangerous or even lethal, but that isn't a massive problem since his reaction time is also increased. But the major issue is that the more he drinks, the shorter time he has to use his power. So one bottle would last 48 mins max, then if he has another the time would be divided by 4, then another would half his time, then any more from there halves his time. After his sugar rush is over, he basically gets really exhausted from the stress of all the energy he has. If he has more than six, the end results can be fatal. He has to wait 6 hours before he can drink 1 energy drink.

Other:He is the hero studies teacher.

Also @Shadow_Pup the leader board you made is sick.

Last edited:
Okay the super fast but still tardy teacher is here . He's introducing the Hero and Villain exercise. If anyone has a reason for me to hold off let me know and I'll edit that part out. Otherwise, contrary to what Kane said I think we should pick partners ooc, or have @Xer0 pick. In either case I suggest partners be selected with an eye for comparability but also potential opportunities for character growth (that's what RP is all about right? )

Yeah, I don't care, really. If he gets paired up with a total stranger, that's fine. Of he gets to be in a team with someone he has already spoken to, that's cool too.

Last edited:
Okay everybody, I gave this some thought and here are the teams:

Drayda and Inanis
Hiro and Caleb
Kureiji and Rin
Samara and Yuuki
Dakarai and Tetsuma
Gumoto and Kishi
Takumi and Miku
Ru
Unless I missed someone (in which case I'm sorry) we're at an odd number. Right now we have Minoru as the odd one out. I'm open to suggestions, but I'm hoping I missed someone since one more would give us 8 teams, which is better than seven, since every team would go once.