• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

I haven't seen an OC with a sidekick parent yet, so here.
Name: Gumoto Sekkenko
Hero name: Fervere
Parent: Kaoruko Awata (Bubble Girl) and some rando.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
His skin has a pale blue hue, inherited from his mother. He stands at an above average 72 inches (6 feet). He has a curly head of deep indigo hair.
Hero Costume: His costume is made of a special substance that can transmute to coat the film of the bubbles he creates. Normally it's a white high-collared top with navy blue sleeves and a zipper down the middle, along with baggy navy blue pants and large white boots with yellow accents covering most of his lower leg. As a support item, he has a humidifier tank on his back which multiplies the soap he produces and keeps it from drying out.
Personality: Sekkenko is, for lack of a better term, bubbly. He is mostly vivacious, optimistic, and lively. However he has a calmer side and his innate ability to read the mood allows him to tune it back when appropriate.

Quirk: Soap

Sekkenko can convert the fats and oils in his body into a soap-like substance. This allows him to coat his skin and make himself frictionless, or transform his entire body into a cloud of soap bubbles. He can control and move each bubble with relative precision, and reform in seconds. The surface of these bubbles are dense enough to support his body weight and be used as projectiles, and are hard to pop by physical means, though they are easily dried out and his quirk becomes useless in extremely dry environments. In the event they do pop, the body part they encompass takes a few minutes to reform from the moisture in the air.

Super Moves
Heaven Piercing Soap Wall:
A better smelling version of Shoto Todoroki's super move. Engulfs an opponent in the maximun amount of bubbles and condenses them all at once, completely trapping the target in a large wall of bar soap.
Soaplex: Creates a large bar soap pillar beneath himself and his opponent's feet, and suplexes them off of said pillar.

Other:
The soap also produces a soothing fragrance. Got in on recommendation.

Last edited:
I ARRIVE-

Name: Kureiji Yaoyorozu
Hero name: Ecodrive
Parent: Momo Yaoyorozu
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Kureiji is a very outward person. He has long, neat, jade-green hair that he's usually leaves the way it comes in the morning, but despite his outward personality actually stays pretty neat. He has tanned skin, and sea green eyes. He carries his posture normally, but goes exaggerated whenever he feels the need to. He normally wears a black shirt and a sleeveless, unzipped jean jacket, as well as baggy orange sweatpants. He wears black converse for shoes, imported from America.
Hero Costume: His Ecodrive costume consists of a bare upper body, save for several green wristbands on his lower arms and a pendant with several gemstones embedded into it. His pants are topped off with a belt, containing several water bottles, a first aid kit, and a pocket on the back containing a biology encyclopedia. His pants are baggy and green, designed with blue and black scarring all over them. He also wears tight black boots.
Personality: Kureiji's personality is quite unlike the restrained and shy attitude of his extremely smart mother. In fact, he goes almost opposite, being good at combat more than studies, though his mom did give him relatively good study habits. He is very robust and talks rather loud, and likes to talk and talk and talk, trying to make friends with pretty much anyone. He has short bursts of intensity sometimes, especially during hero training/work, where he shows off his true intensity.
Quirk: (Can be made up, as long as you can explain it properly, with power and drawbacks)
QUIRK- BIO-EXPERIENCE- Kureiji can create a number of living beings from his body, be it plants or animals. He cannot create humans. The larger the animal's volume, the more energy he has to expend to create it, thus needing the same calorie intake as his mother. He can also turn small objects into animals, which expends less energy but limits him to smaller animals, as well as command any animals he creates. This is as long as the animal is within a 3 mile proximity, and it's more difficult to control faraway animals. He can only control the animals he creates.
Other: Put into the hero course via recommendations by his mother.

Name: neo sero
Hero name: neon night
Parent: hanta sero

Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: he has neon blue tips and black hair. blue eyes. usually dresses in casual clothes. has light skin color and is 6 foot.
Hero Costume: he wears a t-shirt that is neon blue and green, pants are also neon green and blue, (sorry I can't think of a good hero costume) a helmet covers the back of his head and if he wants to he'll tap a button the covers his face.
Personality: he is kinda shy and brave. He is also chill.
Quirk: he has super strength that allows him to block or attack with a bunch of force

Other: he can also shoot laser beams from his eyes.

Then you should know that double-posting and one-word posts are frowned upon unless it is necessary, and that talking about anything other than the RP itself is also frowned upon and can get you into trouble.

You're good. Just read the global rules, Pokemon RP rules if you are roleplaying in Pokemon RPs anytime soon, and the General RP rules and try to remember them. I did some one-liners and quadruple posts in my day. I don't know how I didn't get into trouble, but I had the most problem with keeping it past tense and third person. I learned after my second RP though.

It's not that hard. Just stay diligent and fix your mistakes.

Well, everybody else completed their entrance exam, and the ones that didn't compete were already in due to being recommended in, and some people had their characters start out in the morning of the day their characters received the letter, and then there is DevVoid and I, where we are still on the day the exams took place with our characters enjoying a lunch together before they leave.