• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA)~

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Iku Midoriya
Hero name: Power Shock
Parent: Izuku midorya
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Dark Green hair with cyan blue eyes, tanned skin.
a light green vest with a black shirt underneath, light blue jeans and Sonic-movie like shoes.
Hero Costume:
An extremely (almost black) dark green coat with light armor for his chest and arms, non-flammable grey shoes.
Personality: very laid back unless actually needed, he's gonna be teasing people while fighting sometimes. althought, he exercises alot, he is very strategic
Quirk: ELECTRIC POWER:
burst of lightning covers user's body and gives them speed and strength, depending on how much lightning is focused the more power can be made, althought, you need to be fit, it hurts alot, it strains the body after use and it stings him abit in use, making him lose valuable seconds in a fight
Other: got in thanks to recommandations

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
If it isn't too late to join...

Name:
Acura Kaminari
Hero name: Azure Striker
Parent: Denki Kaminari
Appearance: Acura stands at 5’3”. He has black hair and brown eyes. He has slightly tanned skin. He also has a few shock marks near his wrists. He is commonly seen wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and black shoes.
Hero Costume: He dons a white helmet with two horns, as well as a visor with two glowing blue eyes covering his real ones. This helmet also contains a battery inside, which can supply him with electricity to keep fighting for longer. He wears a black and blue cloak with blue-highlighted shoulder pads and a large armored collar. Underneath he wears a black bodysuit and a pair of white armored boots. He wears blue, metal gloves with sharp fingertips. He wields a special katana which acts as a lightning rod for his electricity.
Personality: Acura is generally calm and friendly. He often tries to avoid conflicts if possible and believes that fighting is usually not necessary, but if he ends up in a situation when conflict cannot be avoided, he doesn't back down and gives it his best during the fight. When a close friend is badly hurt by someone, he sometimes gets very angry towards the attacker. Also, unlike his father, he's rather smart.
Quirk: Thunderclap (Emitter): Can manipulate electrons, therefore being able to generate, command and absorb electricity (as long as the current's voltage isn't too high), as well as being able to act as an electromagnet. The electricity he discharges takes a blue color. This Quirk runs on an electric supply inside Acura's body, so using his Quirk constantly without rest depletes this supply and will overheat him, rendering him unable to use his Quirk for a few minutes. If most of his body is in contact with water while using his Quirk, Acura produces a voltage spike and overheats. He also can't manipulate high-voltage electricity, as it's too strong for him to handle, and has a harder time stopping energy projectiles than physical ones with his Quirk.
Other: Acura has been taking sword fighting lessons since he was 13, and a katana is his weapon of choice.

If anything needs to be changed, let me know!

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I’m in the same boat as Shadow_Pup. Our characters can’t do much until class actually starts. But I do want to continue this RP, so I’m going to use this as an opportunity to read the manga and get some sort of idea of what should be going on.

I’m out of this rp due to the involvement of a certain individual. a certain "unwilling to work or use energy" "person who reached young adulthood in the early 21st century".

also OFA isn’t passed on at all hereditarily
only by the transfer part of the quirk istelf only OFA can transfer the quirk between people. Not even AFO can transfer the quirk
There’s no way that Deku would even be able to transfer OFA after he
Awakens the six other quirks within OFA. Deku is the final user of OFA. As explained by one of the past users in a spirit message (the past users consciousnesses are all stored in OFA as well)

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
I’m out of this rp due to the involvement of a certain individual.

also OFA isn’t passed on at all hereditarily
only by transfer quirk so only OFA and AFO can transfer the quirk between people.
There’s no way that Deku would even be able to transfer OFA after he
Awakens the six other quirks within OFA. Deku is the final user of OFA. As explained by one of the past users in a spirit message (the past users consciousnesses are all stored in OFA as well)
Oh, i didn't read the manga, but I'm going to assume it has something to do with those spirit people we saw in the sports festival .
Okay, i just wanted to know

Name: Takumi Akibano

Hero name:
Silver Spartan

Parent:
Takumi is not the child of any prior 1-A student.

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
Takumi has short black hair, most often combed to one side, blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. He often wears simple clothes that breathe easily, showing his more practical side in his wardrobe more often (his most often set being a black tanktop and red sweatpants w/ pockets in warmer weather, and an added jacket for colder times).

Hero Costume: Takumi's hero costume is a cybernetic suit of armor that he uses his quirk to control (though there is also a manual override should he find himself unable to). It's helmet design is that of a Greek Hoplite's, with a long crest going around the back of the head, giving the suit it's moniker. It's sturdy, easy enough to move in after getting used to it, and comes equipped with a plethora of weapons and gadgets to give the wearer an upper hand; pulse cannons, missiles, and collapsible shields are only a few such features. In addition, Takumi added thrusters to the back and boots, making it capable of flight. The suit runs on an electric Thorium-alloy battery, with enough power to last roughly six hours. Takumi usually carries a spare. The suit itself is also strong enough to lift an extra thousand pounds and tough enough to take a lot of punishment. However, it's not invincible, and can break like any other machine with enough strain.

Perhaps the Silver Spartan armor's biggest strength, however, is it's versatility. Takumi designed the inner framework to make switching and customizing loadouts easier and faster, and designed armor sets for a wide variety of situations.

Personality: Takumi is snarky, sarcastic, and sharp tongued, but is friendly enough with others to get along. He enjoys poking fun at his peers but will also gift them with new gizmos and devices. That being said, Takumi has an impressive intellect when it comes to machines and tactics, capable of thinking on the fly and adapting strategies to come out on top. Despite this he can be somewhat reckless to say the least. He enjoys the thrill of combat as much as the tranquility of working in his lab at home or the school workshop.

Quirk:
Central Hub- Using a cybernetic chip installed directly into his brain, Takumi can hack into and control any machines with a computer in them within a set range. The chip itself houses an A.I., Eniac, which acts as an assistance and advisory program. He most frequently uses this man-made quirk to control his Silver Spartan cybernetic armor. Sounds like a handy ability, right? Well it's not without it's flaws. First off, all it takes is a strong enough blow to the head or high enough voltage to break the chip installed within. Depending on the circumstances, this could also wind up being fatal for the inventor. There's also the small issue that connection to whatever machine he's controlling can be cut off by a number of means, and extending the range requires more power from his suit.

Other: Even though Takumi was born without a quirk, making him the black sheep of the recently famous family of pro heroes, the Akibanos, he was born with a good head on his shoulders, and inspired by Izuku Midoriya and the works of David and Melissa Shield, decided to make a quirk for himself. So he created Eniac, his A.I. assistant, installed it into a micro computer chip, and had the chip surgically installed into his brain. Then, he got to work to literally build a new hero: the Silver Spartan. And he still works on it. It's become his pride and joy that he managed to carry himself from "quirkless nobody" to "capable hero" with his own wits, resources, and enginuity...and a buttload of money. Seriously that thing is expensive to maintain.

I hope its not to late to join. Been a while since I RPed, but I was tagged a while back and this looks fun :D.

Name:
Samara Oijiro
Hero name: Simiana
Parent: Oijiro
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Sam is a fairly small girl, standing at about 5'2 and sprouting a lithe build. She doesn't look very strong, though a quick sparring match would prove that wrong. Samara has pale skin with a face resembling her father's, small cat-like eyes with black pupil's and a button-nose. Her hair is slightly darker than Mashirao's, a solid tawny color that matches her tail. Sam's hair is thick and straight, pulled back into two perfect high pig-tails- the tips dancing around her shoulders.
Hero Costume: Sam's costume is almost identical to her father's. She wears a plain karate gi, although it is dark blue because she didn't like the way the white got dirty. Underneath the gi is a black tanktop that matches her solid black, thin boots.Sam made sure to include plenty of feminine accessories to her uniform. A pink bow replaces Mashiroa's belt, and matching bows are tied into each pink-tail or her hair.
Personality: Sam is... hyper. A ball of energy since she was a toddler, Samara never quite learned how to settle down. Mashiroa's love for training didn't help, as Samara has developed a need to constantly be moving her body. She has trouble focusing on things when they are slow paced, and tends to get into trouble from rushing ahead. Sam truly believes that she can beat anyone if she puts her mind to it- so what's the point in plans anyways? Sam is neither cocky nor arrogant, but she is incredibly naive and overestimated her own ability to handle situations. Overall, Samara is a happy-go-lucky girl who also thinks on the bright side of things. It's hard to damper her spirits, except for one little thing. Losing. Sam's not quite a sore loser, but it hits her much harder than it should. Her father hopes that UA will help her learn to get stronger once defeated rather than mope in her room for a week.
Quirk: Tail- the same quirk as her father except her tail resemble's that of a monkey. It is long and thin, and covered in a tawny covered fur. Her tail can also grow in length and act as a whip or rope, though she currently has very little control over this ability.
Other: Although it's not part of her quirk, she is extremely talented in martial arts. She is certainly ahead of where Mashirao was at her age, and her boundless energy makes her very quick and hard to catch.

Name:
Minoru Mineta (yes his dad named him after himself)
Hero name: N/A
Parent: Mineta
Appearance: Contradicting his father in every possible way, Minoru is tall and handsome. Minoru stands at 6'1 and has fairly tanned skin. He has a muscle, yet lean build with defined muscles. Minoru's face is sharp and regal, with a thin nose and chiseled expression. He sports his father's round eyes but they are a lilac shade of purple. Minotu's curly hair somewhat resemble's his father's, only in it's dark color- his hair is curly and fluffy, with the top slightly overgrown while the sides and neatly shaved.
Hero Costume: N/A
Personality: Minoru strives to be the exact opposite of his father. He doesn't know his mother, so he can't quite look up to her and his dad's a total embarrassment so he just tries to distance himself as much away from his father as possible. The young boy does his best to step out of his dad's shadow, but he finds himself compared to the sticky-hero almost everywhere he goes. He doesn't even want to become a hero. Although he is the apple of his dad's eyes, the boy is less than proud to be related to him. Minoru is easily flustered, and absolutely hates being embarrassed, he simply thinks that everyone is laughing at him- it's easy to get him tongue tied or make him blush. He's tried his best to go for a cool, bad-boy attitude but it's fairly easy to see through once you get to know him. Underneath that poorly built wall is a large, selfless heart that the young man just had no idea what to do with. He wants, so badly, to be able to create his own person but he feels as though his father's image is all that anyone will ever see in him.
Quirk: Similar to his father's quirk, but instead of the sticky balls on his head he can create a purple ooze-like secretion from his palms that is extremely sticky. He can also form bubbles out of said ooze, which pop on impact and spread the sticky secretion everywhere. However, excreting too much of said fluid would be like taking too much blood out of his body, most often just leads to headaches and fainting.

Last edited:
@Barefoot_Kittens, both characters accepted. I'm going to have your characters get in through recommendations, if you allow me, as i'm working on a post to end the Entrance exam. Anyone else who joins after this i'm going to make transfer students from Shiketsu High (UA rival school) and after that i'll be changing the prefix to private/closed.
(Also Barefoot_Kittens loving that profile picture)

Thanks for accepting! I can have both of them in from recommendations :D. Do I just post when everyone else does the first day of school, they just come in like everyone else, right? I honestly can't remember how it happened with Momo and Shoto.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Apologies for not doing much posting. I kind of just fell into a slump and got busy and life stuffs. Then I didn't know if it would be worth it to come back but I really didn't wanna miss the chance to play my char so I'm back I'll probably just wait around until the Entrance Exam ends though since Xero is already working on a post to end it and I've pretty much lost all motivation to repetitively write about breaking robots. I'll be more excited when we can actually go to class the next day/week/month or however long Xero decides to time skip from the Entrance Exams to the first day.

@~Xero~ hey, I know you said you were busy so I'm not trying put pressure on you, but rather offer my assistance. If there is anything I can do to help you I would be delighted to do so. I had my own BNHA RP once *rip* and I've become quite fond of actually describing the facilities and RPing as staff members. So if you ever need someone to RP the teachers or post something to get the thread moving, you can count on me :D.

this looks really cool, is it okay if i join?, i already have a sheet ready

Name: Era Jiro

Hero name: N/A

Parent: Kyoka Jiro

Appearance: Era shares most of her physical traits from her mother, almost looking like a "mini version" of her, she stands at 5'00, with short glossy black hair, she has fair skin tone, and dark green eyes. She usually wears a grey T-shirt, with the words "Happy" on it, paired with a black skirt, and black ankle boots, her mother chooses this of course, but if Era gets to choose what to wear, she most likely just wear a black and white striped hoodie, with jogging pants, and sneakers.

Hero Costume: N/A

Personality: Always feeling like she doesn't belong, or she's just better off as a villain, Era isn't a joyful person, while most of the time she is alone, she actually enjoys being with people, although sometimes she tries really hard to fit in, she just ends up embarrassing herself, which is why she stays away from "humans who partake in the triumph of life", so basically, she's sad and a loner.

Quirk: Malfunction - Anything the user touches, quickly malfunctions, or in most cases "shuts down". This is caused by the Electrical surge cluttered in her palms, overloading an electrical device with that electricity, will explode it, or just shut it down. Though this only works on objects that require electricity, rendering her useless when battling in an area with no technology, but when she is using her quirk, it feels as though her blood is being drained, and if she uses her quirk too much, she'll faint

Ahh I hope there's place for one more, if not, please just ignore me!

Name: Keiko Kirishima

Hero name: Tate (as in the Japanese mountain)

Parent: Kirishima Eijiro

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Keiko stands at 5'4 and has black hair tied up in twin buns on top of her head, when loose, her hair reaches just past her shoulders. She has bright blue eyes and a few scars on her face, namely on the bridge of her nose and on her left cheek, caused by accidents with her quirk, with a fit body figure. Her casual clothes are mostly bright crop tops, zip up hoodies and dark red jogging pants with sneakers.

Hero Costume: Her hero costume consists of an armor-like silver top that reaches her stomach with shoulder pads, black mid thigh pants, and high silver boots.

Personality: Keiko seems to have inherited more than her father's quirk, as she's a brave girl with a passion for helping others out. Although she can be a little withdrawn at first, she warms up quickly and often shows her affection physically. She's got a love for training and getting stronger in general, along with a protective personality that makes her jump up of she sees anyone bothering her friends. Sometimes the idea of living up to her father's image makes her stressed, and this doubles because she inherited his quirk, therefore making even more people compare her to him.

Quirk: Hardening. She can harden and sharpen her whole body or specific parts of it, essentially making her a living shield or sword. Her hardened body can withstand quite a lot of damage, but if she were to try and hold this for too long her stamina starts do dwindle down and the effects of her quirk dissipate.

Other: Keiko has a huge sweet tooth, you could probably bribe her into anything with the right amount of sugar.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Hiro Kirishima

Hero name: Salamander.

Parent: Eijiro Kirishima

Appearance: A tall, boy with Red hair and Dark brown eyes. He is slim and has a lean build. When s.his quirk is activated he can gain Dragon scales all over his body and he sprouts 4 massive wings. He is paled skin and normally wears a hoodie and shorts. He is 5'6.

Hero Costume:His costume is similar to his fathers and he has the top half of his body exposed. The bottom half he wears a black leather haidate and a red steeled kusazuri. He has a Black muzzle on his mouth and a shock collar around his neck. His dragon scales are always activated on his arms when he is in costume. On his wrists he has two metallic bands that act are connected to his shock collar, so when he looses control they lock together using electro-magnets. He also has boots with Iron soles.

Personality:He has a huge temper issue, often getting into fights for small things. In a fight he often sees himself as a strong fighter often cocky. He is aggressive and prefers to be with those he trusts. His will is strong bit he doesn't always respects the fact that he is trying to save people not kill them. He doesn't like to hold back in a fight and will always try to win. Deep below that rocky fiery exterior is a friendly personality but only his close friends can see that side.

Quirk: Half dragon- He can manipulate the fire that he makes. When he wants he can create scales on his body where-ever he wants them to be. He can sprout wings to fly. But most importantly he can eat fire to make him stronger or stop him from being tired. If he eats his own fire he will be unable to use his quirk for a while. He can enter his dragon form were his flames are hotter and his scales are harder. The angrier he gets the stronger he will be and the hotter his flames are. His scales can survive hits from mega robots and even take shot gun blasts like they're nothing. His quirk turns his skin into scales. But he has to activate his quirk, which means that if he doesn't react to something he can be hurt. If his scales are broken he will be in a lot of pain.

Other:His shock collar is used to keep him calm, the angrier he gets the hotter his flames get so this collar helps him to control himself so he doesn't loose control. He also has a pair of fire charges, he can use them to replenish himself if he is tired in a fight. They can be used for offensive and defensive purposes. He likes pineapples. He is twins with Keiko, and will fight the world for her.

Last edited:
The main difference between Drayda's quirk and Hiro's quirk is that Drayda's dragon is actually sentient, meaning there are two semi-conflicting personalities in one body. It's the main reason why she never went out to get friends because she could never trust her Dragon amongst others.

Plus, her dragon gives her increased speed, durability, and strength when Drayda channels her power, and she transforms into a hornless small, purple and black dragon that's the size of a pitbull, but her strength and durability don't match that of her size.

She can also change parts of her into a dragon, but the more she transforms herself, the more control she ultimately loses to the dragon within.

She will call this Dragon Lyria later, once she comes to terms with it. In the U.A. entrance exam, her and her Dragon worked fairly well, but that was because they had a goal they both wanted to achieve for the same reasons. If they had different plans, Drayda wouldn't do so well.