• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well, thing is, that vampire's been acting up. Thinking all high and mighty of himself, that he's the better person just because he's a vampire. He tried to start a fight with a regular full-blooded human when we intercepted. Thought that we may aswell teach him a lesson that just because some full-bloods are dumb enough to try to bully half-bloods, that he should not act the same way as them. As it is simple logic that Conflict cannot be solved with more conflict. " Terry said, walking on through the school halls. He reached his locker and opened it up. Strangely, there were plenty of cold metal bottles in it. Terry took one out and drank half of the bottle. Then, he screwed the cap of the bottle back on and set it into his locker again. " Pig's blood, if you want to know. " He said, wiping the blood from his mouth. " 'course I can't eat humans, but I need to consume atleast some amount of blood to keep my human looks on, y'know? Keep my skin from, well, making me look more like who I really am. Since looking like a human is what got me in this school in the first place. "

Jenny continued to walk with Terry, leaning against the lockers as Terry opened his.
"A conflict that you solved which you and your friends solved... with conflict. After all, I wouldn't exactly call shoving bugs into a guy's mouth 'not conflict'." Jenny said, grinning at Terry and his crew. Although her expression hadn't changed, she wasn't too sure how to feel about Terry's response. It sounded like Terry had stepped in more to humble the vampire than to solely defend the full-blood. Which is something that Jenny could, in theory, get behind. Jenny sighed before looking away. Terry and his crew seemed pretty tough. They would be some pretty great allies to have.... Jenny decided to give it her best shot at convincing them of her cause.

"You know..." Jenny said, still looking away from Terry. "The half-blood community's scattered as it is..."
Jenny turned to Terry, smiling at him.
"Maybe next time if you see a half-blood doing something you don't like, instead of jumping him, try talking to him. I know it's a little naive, but you never know until you try. People usually are more receptive to words than bugs, after all." Jenny said. She sighed again before shaking her head.
"I just don't understand why you would stick your neck out for a full-blood like that. Had the roles been reversed, you know they wouldn't have done the same for you." Jenny said to Terry.

She looked to Luss seeing his eyes turn completely black. She acted quickly as she grabbed Bellamy and rested him on her neck. "Luss come with me" she said leaving the lunch table and out of the cafeteria. She made her way back to the empty auditorium as she placed Bellamy on the bleach table before going back towards Luss. "Calm down Luss, turn your eyes back to normal" she asked him calming blocking his view from Bellamy

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

" I know I tried to solve it with Conflict. Which is why I doubt the message will come through. " Terry said, closing his locker again and locking it. " And why help a full-blood? Simple. I'm not looking for compensation, or to be a hero. I've already suffered the worst of fates, mind you. Or, mind me, I should say. " He laughed, pointing to the bullet hole on his forehead, making a pun. " I know a full-blood wouldn't stand up for a half-blood, especially one like me. But, I don't care for that. I just want to make the message clear that, regardless of who you are or what you are, one should not simply go after others just because they think themselves as superior, or because they think others as inferior. That is all. " He explained, adjusting the backpack strapped to his back.

Ugh. Jenny was definitely not a fan of that response. This was going to be difficult, but Jenny still believed she had a shot. If Jenny was careful about the way she tried to give her message to others, they tended to get the wrong idea. Some people needed convincing, and Jenny hoped that Terry and his gang weren't those type. The mummy glanced between Terry and his two others. They didn't really seem the type to instantly beat her up if she said something they didn't like, but you could never tell.
"Superior and inferior, huh...." Jenny said, carefully considering what to say next. "So you aren't the type that believe that half-bloods are better than full-bloods?"

"What do you mean, by calm down" Luss asked. "My eyes are normal, aren't they" he said. Then, he finally added two to two and he received four. "My eyes... They are..." he turned around from JC and yelled, hiding his face behind his hands "Don't look at me!... Calm down..It isn't something, that I can 'just do'"

She looked to Luss crossing her arms against her chest. She wasn't afraid at the latest we this was part of his species. "Luss look at me" she asked grasping one of his wings and started to clean off the dirt from the end of his feathers with a damp cloth she had pulled out "Are you afraid that I might think badly of you because you have eyes like that?" She asked in a calm tone.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah sat and thought for a second "um, well I kind of just like all of my classes so far, oh um by the way, I have a free period next, could I..um..come with you to your lesson after lunch, you know, I could just sit on you shoulder" she tilted her head at him. "Would that be okay with you?" she asked.

Bellamy cocked his head at Luss, "whats up with hi.." he yawned loudly, "guess my body is trying to heal so, I guess I'm gonna just.." he curled up on one of the auditorium seats and fell asleep.

Endorsi had been eating her lunch on the roof of the school, she now came down and entered the school, heading into the cafeteria.

DevVoid

" Well, ...yes and no. It's kind of a complicated question. I mean yes, physically we may be superior to full-bloods when it comes to terms of biology, powers and abilities, but on the inside, we are all just 'human' in a sense, y'know? " Terry said, thinking about the question. Sure, vampires and humans, or zombies and humans, or any other half-blood and full-blood aren't equal in terms of a literal sense. But, they all atleast deserve to be treated equally, to be given a chance or two. " Just, my point is, everyone deserves to be treated equally, and given a chance to right their wrongs, or to create a good life for them is all I'm saying. "

Drake glanced down at the hummingbird, a little surprised by the question before shrugging.
"Uh. Yeah, sure." Drake said. "Not sure how much you're going to get out of DJ Basics, but okay. Why do you want to give up your Free Period? I mean, it's a time to relax and hang out."
Drake turned the corner, nearly bumping into JC. It looked like the senior was comforting a new student that Drake hadn't seen before. JC was one of the good half-bloods, from what Drake had heard. There was a bit of mystery around her, like the fact that she always wore some sort of mask or something. Some thought it looked cool, Drake just thought it was kind of silly. Like a student wearing a trenchcoat and fedora because they thought it looked cool. Still, JC was pretty chill, so Drake was okay with it.
"Sorry." Drake said to the pair, walking past them as he entered into the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But isn't that a bit of a contradiction?" Jenny asked Terry. "I mean, when you think about it, it's kind of weird. You just said that physically we're superior, and on the inside we're on equal grounds. Which makes sense. But when I look around, I don't see the whole 'we should give full-bloods a chance' thing going on. In fact, it's kinda reversed. It's more 'full-bloods should give half-bloods a chance'. And that doesn't seem right to me."
Jenny paused once again before continuing.
"In a perfect world, full-bloods and half-bloods could get along as equals. But we don't live in a perfect world, do we?" Jenny asked, before glancing to Cait and Mel. "I think that as long as there are full-bloods and half-bloods, there's only room for one group at the top of the food chain. And I think that half-bloods are a bit more deserving of that position, don't you?"

Luss turned to JC... "Sorry... Can you... Not touch my wings... Marie touched them once and for this day, she sometimes use my wings as a pillow" He said, he tried to calm himself in this way, but eyes didn't change. As Drake passed them, Luss tried to give him some space. "Once more sorry, But I hate both those eyes and my wings...." he said to JC, like he was trying to explain his behavior.

She let go of his wings as he asked before looking to him. "There is nothing wrong with your eyes and wings Luss, at least not in my eyes" she said looking to the male who almost bumped into her. "It's alright" she said before looking back at Luss. "I'm a shapeshifter so I won't completely understand why you dislike them but why do you hate them that much?" She asked in a calm voice.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Full-blooded and half-blooded, many are afraid of demons (maybe they have a good reason), fear turns into misunderstanding, and this turns into hatred ... I hate wings, horns and eyes that take people away from me" said Luss "Also ... I look too much like my older brother and he ... Well, I hope he will never visit this school. "

Luss became silent for a while, his wings were still dirty and Luss felt bad about them. "Ummm ... I don't want to go out on a hypocrite, but there is a lesson in a moment. I don't reach for all the dirty places in my wings ... Will you help me a bit?" Luss asked, after this entire conversation. He forget about the bully, that hurt Bellamy and his eyes returned to normal.

She sighed softly crossing her arms against her chest but gave the gentle smile she always gives. "Of course, I'll clean them just sit down," she said calmly as she grabbed the damp cloth lathering it with a soap meant to clean feathers. She slowly opened the first wing before starting from the top making her way down to the end of the feathers. She repeated the same step with his other wing until she was able to get all of the dirt off his black wings. "That should do it Luss," she said placing the dirty cloth into the bucket she had beside her. "By the way Luss, I'm not full blood or half blood, I'm a shapeshifter just remember that alright," she told him. "I will not grow hatred towards you because you have wings, those eyes, and horns...I'm not that type of person to judge others that way....and you want to know something Luss...I am part angel...but since my shapeshifting gene was more dominant I was only given the angelic features..just not the wings...sometimes I wished that I did have the wings instead of the angelic features...I could just fly away and not involve people with my problems...sometimes I just...feel trapped but I don't have them so I'll just have to accept my shapeshifting gene and move forward...even if..I am going to be misjudged in the end" she said standing up as she grabbed her bag and placed it over her before grabbing her violin case. "Go on and head to class, I'll see you around Luss" she gave one last smile as she grabbed Bellamy before walking out of the auditorium as she went to the nurse's office to drop Bellamy there to rest before heading to music class

@Clite of Dragonbow

DevVoid

" Of course that whole ordeal isn't happening. Why would it? Full-bloods and half-bloods are still different from eachother, regardless what I think. Just because I have an opinion on things doesn't mean that my opinion automatically changes the world the way I want it to be. Full-bloods won't give a half-bloods a chance, and vice versa. The world cannot be solved of conflict without ridding it of peace aswell. As for when there is no conflict, peace cannot exist. It's a whole thing on keeping everything in balance. And to half-bloods being at the peak of the food chain? ..maybe. The food chain exists to prove solely who is the smartest and strongest species of all. Now, that clearly directs to half-bloods, as they are much more powerful than mere humans. But, we will never reach the top of the food chain to begin with. Not while humans have their advantages over us, such as forcing us to abide their laws. We are a different species than them, so why do we have human laws enforced onto us? Some of us are even based on animals. Are normal animals enforced by the law? No, undoubtedly. Because that is a very stupid idea. We can be as powerful as we will, as smart as we will, but Humans are still more advanced than us. They have the technology and willpower to overcome us should they want to. And considering the eternal desire to destroy that humans try to supress, not to mention the sheer hatred these creature are putting our kind through, that future may be ahead of us. " Terry said, checking his backpack if everything was in order. " But, I think my time is about up. I have to return to my guitar classes. I don't see why, but rules are rules I suppose. Goodbye. " He said, waving to Jenny before walking to his classroom and meeting up with the other guitarists.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah shrugged at Drake's question, "dunno, just felt like hanging out more and was kind of interested in what classes you had" she remained on his shoulder for his next class, but did go to her own class after that. Bellamy slept through the rest of the day in the nurses office.

----End of the Day----

Ariah walked out of the school building, and decided to wait around, she wasn't sure whether she was waiting for Bellamy or Drake or whoever but she just decided to wait. She stood by the school gate watching the door to the school. She had definitely enjoyed her first day and couldn't wait to watch the contest, she had got a note explaining how Bellamy had gotten hurt, so she did feel kind of bad about the fact that he couldn't perform tomorrow.

Bellamy woke up and wandered through the school, still limping slightly. As he made his way out he spotted the vampire who had hurt him, but something seemed off, he seemed broken, someone had definitely retaliated on a brutal way to this guy, he was walking with his head down and his shoulders slumped, Bellamy shrugged, it wasn't his problem, he exited the building and spotted Ariah, he wandered over, said hey and sat by her ankle.

Endorsi walked out into the afternoon sun and sighed, it had been a pretty dull day for her, but she had heard about the few bully incidents that had occurred. She looked around the front of the school, she decided to chill by the main door, to see who came out.

Luss left the school building and looked around. Marie told him, that she will be waiting for him, but he wasn't seeing her anywhere now. He spotted Bellamy and he waved to him and slowly walked to main door "Endorsi, have you seen my sister, by any chance. She said, that she will wait for me and I am sure, that she isn't at school" Young demon asked the angel. Something was trying to keep him away from angels, but he somehow overcome that feeling.

Luss tried to call Marie's phone, but always, he can hear only voicemail.

Jenny's expression slowly changed as Terry gave his response. A smile came across her face as the zombie explained his viewpoint.
"It was nice talking to you. Oh! My name's Jenny, by the way! I hope we can talk again soon!" Jenny called out after the three undead. That was exactly the response that she had been wanting to hear. It was so nice to find another like-minded half-blood. Humming to herself, the mummy began to skip down the hall towards her dance class. This school year was going to be... interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after a long day, school was finally over. Letting out a sigh, Drake put his hands on his head as he walked towards the school exit. DJing was a lot more work than it sounded, that's for sure. The student's backpack was slumped on Drake's back, carrying textbooks on music theory, rhythm study, and social studies on crowd relations with music. Great.
"First day too... They just pile on the work, huh? I guess Sophmore's don't need a day to adjust." Drake grumbled. Even though the student sounded upset, in truth simply homework couldn't keep him.

Drake walked out of the school. The sun felt good, and he was ready to head home and just relax. Drake began to make his way across the yard, waving at groups of students he saw. He could see not too far away, a rather nervous-looking Freshman was talking to an older student. He looked rather worried... it also looked like it was the kid that JC was comforting back in lunch. On a closer inspection, Drake could see that the freshman was, in fact... a demon. Now, Drake was usually pretty chill with half-bloods. Shapeshifters? Easy. Ghosts? No problem. Zombies? As long as the guy didn't smell too bad and wasn't actively trying to hurt him, Drake was chill with it. But demons? Well... that was Drake's weakness. They gave Drake the jeebies. And Drake, well... he felt bad about it. After all, every other half-blood seemed pretty chill. It stood to reason that demons shouldn't be different, right? And yet, a small part of Drake's soul that he just couldn't ignore was saying to him, 'GET THE HECK AWAY FROM THAT HELLSPAWN'. So Drake merely looked away and continued on his path, a small feeling of guilt welling up in his gut.

Last edited:
She could hear that scream from just about anywhere because she was a wolf but thought it was her imagination. She had her violin case in hand as she walked down the hall glancing at her phone going through some things. She wondered what Shadow was up to before thinking about what Luss had asked her about being the tour guide.

@Captain Cardboard @Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick heard a scream and shrugged it off. He then walked out the building and saw Cooper on a bench by a cafe down the street. He walked over and sat by him and said “Sup?” He then sat down his guitar case by Cooper’s as Cooper said “Hey man how was your lesson?” Nick responded saying “It was good, your’s?” “It was fine.” Cooper replied.

DevVoid

Terry, Mel and Cait came walking out of school after each of them went their seperate ways into classes, then gathered back together in the hallway when their lessons were over. As the three walked out, they looked across the school grounds, at every student walking off. Terry turned to Mel and Cait and nodded to them. The three undead then walked over to large tree and walked behind it.
" So, when are we meeting tomorrow? An hour before our act starts? " Terry asked. Mel and Cait thought a bit about it.
" Sure, we could use the extra practice. Be sure to bring some grub though, atleast for Mel and yourself. " Cait responded, as Mel nodded agreeingly. " Alright, that's that settled then. You two get back to the auditorium and into your coffins. Until tomorrow! " Terry said as the three went their ways, waving back to Mel and Cait. The two waved back before they disappeared in the crowd while they were heading to the auditorium. Terry went back to the graveyard and dug up his grave again. There, he put his backpack and guitar bag into his grave, where he had dug a small room into the hole where his coffin was. He climbed down the grave and sat down in his coffin, thinking on if he should sleep now or what else he could do otherwise.

Out of the school walked yet another student. A Junior with black hair, dressed in a red varsity jacket and jeans, made his way across the yard. This Junior, however, was no ordinary human. In fact, the first thing people usually noticed were the large black, leathery wings that sprouted from his back. As you would look closer, you would notice more and more unusual things. Like the black scaled, dragonlike tail that trailed behind this junior. Or the horns that poked out of his black hair. Or the small fangs in his smile. This junior, just like Luss, was a demon half-blood. His name was Maro.

"Finally. Thought this would never end." Maro said. He was about to make his way out when something caught his eye. Or should he say, someone. Maro had to do a double take, just to make sure that what he was seeing was really there.
"No way..." Maro muttered, a smile spreading across his face. He began to run, and jumped into the air to use his wings to glide. After less than a second, Maro landed next to Luss.
"Yo, yo, yo! Holy cow!" Maro said, looking Luss up and down. "A little demon dude! Yo! So cool!"
Maro took a step back, leaning to the side and grinning at Luss.
"I can't believe there's another demon going to this school! So cool! Who are you, pipsqueak?" Maro asked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up at Ariah, "hey I'm going to head home, you coming?" he asked, Ariah looked down "huh, oh you go ahead, I'm gonna go speak to someone, see you at home" she responded, walking from the tree, Bellamy shrugged and ran home. Ariah walked over to Drake and nudged him lightly on the shoulder, "hey, so, how were your lessons?" she asked, she looked at him, waiting to see what his said, she happened to glance around as she asked this noticing the other students exit the building, she looked back to Drake and only now noticed something seemed off, he seemed almost guilty, but she wasn't sure "hey, you OK Drake, you seem strange".

@Captain Cardboard (and I'm going to tag everyone else as well) @LunarSilvally @DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow @Blue_Flash4 @EeviumZ

"Who do you call small!?... Well, nevermind. I also didn't know, that there is more demons here" Luss said... 'pipsqueak' Luss was trying so, so hard not to cut this demon throat with his claws. Who did he thought, that he is?! Well, he still was better than Irae and Luss actually could have win, if they were against each other. He remind himself about his older brother and thanks to that his thoughts returned to his sister. "Luss... My name is Luss" then Luss tried to ask him for his sister in... This demon guy way of talking "Y-yo, dude... Did you saw brown haired girl about this height" said Luss and showed, how tall is Marie. "It's hard to miss her red sweater, Yo. I have an important matter to this chick" He stated... "I can't believe, that I am actually doing this...But he doesn't look to me like a smart or serious person"

Last edited:
It didn't take a detective to see that Luss was a little upset. Maro held up his hands, taking a step back. He was still grinning, but he seemed to be a little more apologetic.
"Whoa there, little man. I don't mean to cause trouble." The demon said. Luss started to talk like Maro, and the demon's grin grew before shaking his head.
"Look, pipsqueak. There's a lot of girls here with brown hair about your height. But I don't think I've seen her." Maro said. He took a closer look at Luss, carefully staring at his face before looking away. "Yeah, I haven't seen her. But I've got some time. If you need some help, I can help you look for her. Who is this chick?"
Realizing what he had just said, Maro gave a little laugh before shaking his head again.
"And you can drop the lingo, my dude. It doesn't seem to fit you." Maro said to Luss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Drake said when Ariah nudged him. He smiled as he adjusted his backpack, completely forgetting about the demon and going back to normal. "Yeah, classes were okay. I'm taking music theory and rhythm studies this semester, so that's pretty interesting. But yeah, nothing much to report on my end."
Drake looked over to Ariah as he walked.
"So what about you? First day went by well? Anything new happen between now and when we talked at lunch? Did you find your brother?" Drake asked Ariah.

She saw Luss in the distance as she approached him. "Are you still looking for someone Luss? I can help you find her before I leave for the day" she asked holding her bag on her shoulder while the other hand held her violin case as she placed it down. "I have a very good nose" she added.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"It's..." Luss didn't end, as he saw that JC approached. "Oh, hi JC. I'm looking for my sister. She had to wait for me, but she isn't anywhere in school. I also can't contact with her" Luss said. "She isn't that kind of person to leave and not to tell me anything. She is very caring, even annoying...She would never allow someone to worry about her and becouse of that, I'm worried even more"

She nodded. "Do you have anything of hers like something I can catch her on, I'm sure she hasn't gone far " she asked as she also placed her bag down close to her violin case. "I think it's important we find her before you head home, myself included as I have to have my overly protective brother" she added folding her arms against her.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah looked at Drake "Oh, uh I had Lyrical Theory that was pretty good, everything else was pretty good also, yeah I found him, he had just gotten in some fight or something, he'll be fine." she shrugged "Oh and well, my day has overall been pretty great, I even met this pretty swell guy, maybe you know him" she said jokingly (she is referring to Drake, in case it wasn't obvious), she giggled slightly, not realizing she was blushing a small bit.

Maro's grin faded a bit when JC approached. In the past, he hadn't really gotten along with the strange half-blood. Nothing too big, he just hadn't really liked her. But still, the little dude's sister was missing. And if she wanted to help, then Maro wasn't going to stop her.
"Sounds like a good idea, I guess. While you're doing that, I could do a quick flyover and check the roof, before making my way down the school." Maro suggested. He looked at JC a moment longer before turning his attention back to Luss.
"So, little dude, anything else I should know about your sister appearance-wise? Any half-blood features I'd be able to ID her on?" Maro asked Luss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really? It's good to hear that you made a friend today. Who was it?" Drake asked before looking over to Ariah and noticing her expression. She was grinning and blushing slightly, and laughed a small giggle. Drake stared at the girl a moment, a little confused before what she said clicked.
"Ah." Drake said, looking away again. "You mean me."
Drake shifted slightly, a little uncomfortable before continuing.
"Well, I hope your brother wasn't hurt too bad. He seems to be a pretty good guy." Drake said.

"Umm, I hope that you will still hope to help, after I tell you this but... Marie is a human. We aren't blood related.. But, she wears multiple yellow wrist bands, two on left wrist and one on right...Oh, I don't know, if she still have this but... She may have something like this" Luss stated and took from his backpack a necklace, it had a sign similar to Alpha letter. "She may not wear it, but she has a necklace with Omega letter" Luss said.
'Our Brother Irae has Delta letter'
"So, will you help me?"

Maro frowned when Luss said that Marie was a human. Oh. Wasn't that great. The demon sighed, looking away as he gave the thing some thought. No way he wanted to help out some stinking human... But... Maro looked back up at Luss, a fang biting into his lower lip as he thought it over. The kid looked desperate, and he was a demon just like him. The last thing Maro wanted to do was to be an asshole to the only other demon in the school. And then, of course, there was Jenny's club to think of. It was a bit of a sticky situation, but Jenny would probably want him to buddy up with another half-blood. Even if that meant helping out a full-blood...
"Dang it, Jenny..." Maro muttered, before shaking his head. "Yeah, yeah. I'll do it. I'll help. Were we going to meet up when we're done? Back here?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah, was a little worried, she had done something wrong as Drake seemed uncomfortable, so she simply said "oh, yeah he'll be fine, he just needs to heal, umm..I'm..uh..I'm gonna just head home, see ya Drake" she then turned into a hummingbird and sped home, she shifted back to human and entered her house, she saw Bellamy laying on the couch in fox form, his front paw bandage up. She walked past him and went to her room to do her homework.

"If it isn't a problem with you, then meet with me at the cinema that is not so far from our school after a hour... If it is a problem, we can meet faster or somewhere else" Luss stated. He was a bit worried, but with someone to help him. He knew, that he didn't need to worry about it anymore. "Thank you both, that you want to help me" and he made a little smile.
-+-
"Luss, did you hear about this" Marie asked.
"What?"
"Irae is going to visit us, better prepare yourself not to be mean for him"
"Okay... But..."
"We didn't see each other for a year, maybe he changed" she tried to encourage him "Anyway, let's go to school. It is going to be your first day! I won't leave the school without you, when it will be over. So, don't worry"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
---Next Morning---
Ariah woke up and without saying hello or good morning, she ate some food and was out of the house in a flash, she decided carried her own bag today as she could include it in the enchantment that allows her clothes to vanish when she shifts, she zoomed in hummingbird form and eventually reached the gates, she was going to wait for Drake, he hoped she hadn't made things weird and wanted to check. She sat perched on the schools, perimeter fence, surveying the area.

Bellamy stretched out his limbs and hopped off the sofa, he ate breakfast and then, with his bag strapped to his back, he made his way to school, reaching the gates seeing Ariah looking for someone, he shrugged and walked over to a tree, sitting beneath it, he noticed however a poster attached to the door, it said

Dear Students,

Those of you performing please head to the backstage area of the auditorium, everyone else please be seated in the viewing area (the seats).

The Principal

Bellamy shrugged and decided he would wait around for others to get here first.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid @Captain Cardboard @Clite of Dragonbow @Blue_Flash4

DevVoid

Terry yawned as he woke up from his slumber. He moved the lid of his coffin aside and climbed out of his grave. Quickly, he grabbed his guitar bag and backpack, strapped them over his shoulder, and walked out of the graveyard. He took a bit of detour before arriving at the school, having visited a butchery in the town the school was in. He walked into school holding a literal leg of raw flesh about the size of an adult cow's front left leg. He approached a poster which wasn't hanging there before, and read it. That's right! Performance was today. So, he walked off towards the auditorium, munching from the leg of meat, holding it by the bone in his left hand.

Drake made his way towards the school, the same way he always did. Today was going to be a pretty good day, he could feel it. The talent show or whatever was happening today! Perks of going to a school full of talented music students, Drake had no doubt it was going to be pretty great. Turning the corner, Drake prayed that he would not be seeing a zombie covered in blood. That would be... not so great, especially for two days in a row. But luckily, there was no such sight greeting him. Just a zombie eating what looked like a raw cow leg. Great. Nasty. Drake shook his head before continuing onward. Drake walked into the yard, taking a look around. It looked like Ariah wasn't here yet... But Bellamy was.

Luss was on his way to school, but he wasn't very happy becouse of it. He didn't saw his sister for the entire day and he found only a letter. She wrote in it, that she needed to talk with his dad about something. He just hoped to meet her at school now, he found a free seat and waited for a contest to begin.

Marie was already in school, after it, she will meet with Irae and talk with him and his father. What Luss really want do in future... They aren't the ones to decide! She remind herself, that she need to check her school locker.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah spotted Drake enter the yard, she shifted as she neared the ground and land gracefully in front of Drake, "Drake! Hey!, Umm..I was just wanting to check that we didn't end yesterday's conversation on a weird note yesterday, um.. and sorry about running off, you seemed uncomfortable and I didn't want to make things worse so I..." she continues to ramble on (Drake can interrupt her, before she goes on all day).

Bellamy saw Ariah talking to Drake and chuckled slightly before walking over to Terry, "hey Terry, so, you ready for the show, I bet you'll be great, but I will always be impartial to JC's performances, but hey you and your band are definitely my second favorite act in the show" he said, he had always worried that Terry would get into trouble and had tried to be friendly with him.

Endorsi woke up and stretched out her wings as well as her arms in a long yawn, she then ate her breakfast said goodbye to her parents and then made her way to the school, she was looking forward to the show today, but as she neared the school she felt something evil in the air, but she then spotted Luss and Terry nearby and assumed (falsely) that they must be the cause.

The boy as a little startled when Ariah suddenly dropped in front of him. He hadn't really been expecting that. And as soon as the girl appeared, she began to talk. Drake raised a hand to quiet Ariah, a well-meaning smile on his face.
"Hey, hey. Don't worry, it's okay. I can handle a little weird. I mean, I gotta. And it was nothing. You were fine." Drake said, trying to reassure Ariah. He took a more relaxed posture, putting a hand on his backpack strap. "So how are you doing? Is Bellamy going to be performing today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maro made his way into the auditorium, a look of sheer boredom on his face. Lovely. Maro could care less on watching other people perform, but at least it got him out of class. As the demon made his way through the room, a familiar figure caught his eye. Luss was sitting not too far away, and... well, he didn't look too happy. Had he still not heard from his sister? The half-blood made his way over to Luss, stepping over a seat and sitting down next to Luss.
"You, uh... okay, little man?" Maro asked Luss.