• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned as he heard JC get, he walked over to her and placed a hand on her head, "hey calm down, for now it's over", he hesitated slightly before saying "hey JC, I really like you and I was gonna tell you after the contest but all hell broke loose, if you don't feel the same about me, I will understand" he looked down, blushing like crazy.

She sat down in a bit of shock but she sort of knee deep down he had feelings for her. She wish she could give him an answer straight away but with all the chaos going on she can't deal with relationships right now. "Bellamy....I wish I could answer you right now but with the chaos going on....I can't worry about relationships....but I promise you once I figure out what is going on and everything calms down I'll give you my answer...I just...have too many things on my mind right now....your feelings are important to my ears....but please understand... everything is so complicated to think straight...." She said moving her ears to the side. "We must be careful...because any of us could be the next target like what happened to Endorsi....plus I am injured so I am more vulnerable to be targeted....an injured wolf is more weaker then a fully healed wolf but....all of this is frustrating me...but what happened back there I saw everything and I was in shock....this...isn't right....my wolf instinct is telling me so" she said whining but growled lowly in frustration. "But...there is just one thing that is important that I must say to you and it might be a clue as to who the man might target next if you could hear me out...." She said keeping her ears to the side of her head.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Inside Ariahs mind the principal was tormenting her, "you stupid, stupid girl, you failed me, but I still have the others for now. You see, I will not fail, the half blood and full blood species took everything from me, my species, my family, my homeland, they deemed sorcerers too dangerous, but my family hid me, and now I will tear the two bloods apart, using a mixture of demon and angel blood I can strengthen my powers of persuasion and manipulation and convince the entire planet to kill each other, eventually I will die, but the damage will have been done. The start of my plan was to find the insecure, the lonely, the hated and make them stronger..", "but I'm none of them" Ariah interrupted, "You sure, your brother spends more time with the girl he loves instead of you, you have basically no real friends and your crush abandoned you" he said conjuring up an image of Drake leaving the school, with the sounds of Ariah screaming in the background, Ariah stared at this image, "no, your lying" she stated, "I would never lie to you my dear, but I must go, I have some demons to deal with, I leave you with some damaging thoughts" the principal vanished and in his place stood darker versions of Bellamy, Drake, Shadow and JC, they laughed and kicked her as she curled up in a ball. In the actual world, Ariah had begun to writhe and kick, moaning "keep away".

Bellamy nodded, he truly understood, he had never been a good judge of social timing, when she mentioned that she might know who this man's next target would be, he stated "sure I'll liste.." he stopped hearing Ariah, he turned "Ariah? Ariah! What's wrong with her? How do we help?" he turned to look frantically at JC, visually pleasing for help.

She raised her ears up looking to Bellamy as she whined but approached Ariah and Bellamy. "There is nothing I can do Bellamy but I believe she is having a nightmare and maybe it's that man tormenting her saying things that aren't true about any of us...she...is going to have to endure it for now but for your own safety keep distance from her as she may lash out and attack you if she awakens" she warned backing up a bit as she looked to Ariah as her bandage was completely soaked due to her chest injury as blood escaped dripping from the bandage. She noticed of course and sighed before looking around for the first aid until she found it hanging on the wall. She approached the wall before lifting her front legs off the ground until she was standing on her hind legs touching the wall with her front legs. She used her nose to knock the first aid off the wall but used her nose to balance it before touching her front paws on the ground again. She flicked her nose before catching the first aid in her mouth. She walked back over to where she was and placed it down. She grabbed a cloth and turned on the water wetting it before squeezing it with her mouth to ring out the water.

She made her way back placing it down before opening the first aid kit grabbing the roll of bandage. She sighed as it would be difficult to do this with paws of a wild dog. "Bellamy...could you do me a quick favor...?" She asked glancing to him.

@Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Mel and Cait brought Terry back to his grave and set him down on the dirt besides it. Mel and Cait were standing above Terry, hands held towards him. A dark, black/purple aura enveloped the two and formed a necrotic energy link between the three, Mel and Cait had used their necromancy to consume the soul of one of the two grave robbers that fell victim to Terry a year ago to heal Terry. Terry's wounds started solidifying and his burned flesh would move itself together, as if stitching itself up. The process was slow, but hey, it was something. Terry's left hand suddendly started twitching as Terry's mind received a flash of memories. Cait noticed it moved in such a way as if Terry wanted to write something down. Cait quickly grabbed Terry's backpack and took out a notepad from his backpack, usually used to keep track of what Terry spent his money on, and for casual everyday notes and reminders. She slid the attached ball pen out of the notepad and skipped to a blank page. She put the notepad below Terry's hand and put the ball pen in his hand. The hand kept twitching, drawing squiggly lines onto the piece of paper, which slowly begun spelling out three words. '..principal.. control... evil.. ' very sloppily. The hand remained twitching, but now started going back to regular twitching, causing it to draw random squiggly lines all over the page. Cait quickly pulled the notebook away and took a look at it, suprised and confused at what Terry just subconsciously wrote on it. " These words... just what could they mean.. we'll have to worry about that later.. " Cait muttered to herself before putting the notebook back in Terry's backpack and zipping it shut. Then, she went back to channeling the connection between Mel, Terry and herself. The two had consumed another soul trapped within Terry's body from one of his previous kills to heal Mel's and her own arms. They disrupted their necromantic links and sat down on the ground next to Terry, waiting for him to wake up again as his wounds kept healing slowly but surely.