• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery

Noticing the jackal barking, Maro landed alongside Luss as they found JC. She looked like she had been completely mauled! A bunch of scratches, but Maro wasn't able to see any puncture wounds. Then again, he wasn't exactly inspecting her closely. This whole thing made his head spin. What the hell was that?
"Wait, wait, hold up." Maro said to JC with his hands up. "Listen, we should go to the cops. These guys just jumped you! You're bleeding, and you need help. And, and if Luss is right about these guys that jumped you being vampires, then that's all the more reason we should go to the cops. They could be related to what just happened in the school!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah turned to the girl and repeated her instructions about informants before she excused herself, "oh and if any of you see this Ferninande fella, tell him the orders" she then left to go find Drake, she flew around for a while before she found him, she returned to her human form and walked up to him, "hey Drake, could I talk to you?" she asked, looking at him.

Bellamy, didn't respond to peoples questions for two reasons, he throat being damaged was one, but the main reason was that this situation had effected him, it was rare that he was out manoeuvred or outmatched in a fight and this stunned him, this knocked his confidence so hard that his animal form had changed, he was younger in fox form now, instead of being the majestic adult white fox, he was now a fox cub that was currently located huddled around the nearest persons foot, which so happened to be JC.

"I agree with Maro, you all schould go to the cops, Especially you, JC and Bellamy. As you were the ones attacked by those vampires and I will search for Marie alone. As I didn't even understand, what is happening around me. So I would be a useless as witness for them" He said and stood up. "Take care of yourself, everyone.. Oh, right Maro. I left my shirt out there, when we flew to search for JC, could you take it for me" He gave a laid back smile, but his eyes showed, that he was a bit uptight.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As soon as Terry got to the graveyard, he disposed of the dead vampire body in his own coffin, putting the lid on it and putting the dirt back in place. Surely if he left it open, even with the lid on, would the stench of the blood attract someone here. And if it isn't the cops that were gonna discover the bodies, it surely will be the other zombies. So, he decided to not only hide the body in his coffin, but also to fill his grave the dirt he usually kept in a pile outside the grave so he could freely get in and out of it. As soon as he was done, he wiped the dirt off his hands on his hoodie and begun walking back to school, leaving his guitar case and backpack behind, having thrown them ontop the coffin before having filled it up with dirt. He put his hood over his head and put his hands in his hoodies' side pockets as he walked on into the school. As he neared school grounds, he looked around. It seemed some police cars already arrived. He looked around, then spotted JC in her Wolf Form, recognizing it since he's already seen it before a couple times when he accidentally walked into the auditorium too early and almost interrupted her training. He approached the group, hands still held in his pockets. He briefly glanced at everyone, then looked to JC and examined her wounds, looking at them for a second. " Hm, got you good, those bloodsuckers. Do me a favour and check by the graveyard later, by the school. We've got something to talk about, something you wouldn't want to miss. Trust me. " Terry said, then just waltzed off again, back the way he came. He adjusted his hood a bit by pulling it down again, then turned around halfway to wave goodbye to everyone before leaving the school grounds again.

Drake was about to make his way back home when Ariah showed up once again. He had still been trying to process what he had just witnessed. That girl... she... she wasn't dead, right? There's... there's no way. There was still a lot he didn't know. Drake tried to keep calm as he continued to walk. But he couldn't help but to flinch once again at Ariah's sudden appearance.
"You've got to stop doing that." Drake said, managing a smile to the girl. She wanted to talk to him? "Uh, yeah. Sure. What do you need?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, hold on Luss. We'll get your shirt later. I'll come with you to look, because it's pretty clear that everyone's just gone absolutely insane today for some reason." Maro said, spreading his wings and following after Luss. Although the Freshman was a strange one, and very... aggressive, Maro felt the need to stick with him. Because the way this kid has been talking, it sounds like he might end up killing someone that gets on his bad side. That, and Maro didn't want Luss getting hurt either.

She stood up see Luss go. "Once this situation calms down Luss, I would be happy to be your guide tour with the other students!" She shouted seeing Maro follow him. "That is a bad idea due to me being in this form...it will only scare the cops..." She said to herself before seeing Terry listening to what he had to say about going to the graveyard to talk to her about something. She felt some fur close to her paws as she looked down seeing the white fox pup. The scent the fox pup had was definitely Bellamy's as she sighed. He was in this state due to the fight earlier with the vampires so had to take care of him for now. "Come on Bellamy," she said gently lifting the fox pup up by the scruff as she raised her head before walking off towards the graveyard to meet Terry.

@Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid @Captain Cardboard

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah shifted from foot to foot, slightly awkward, then she looked Drake dead in the eyes, "Drake do you want to be my boyfriend" she said, when she realised how blunt she had been she went bright red, wait why was she getting embarrassed she had wanted to get this over with, right? She looked cautiously back at Drake.

Bellamy just kind of went with it as JC picked him up, that was one of the things he loved about her, she always took care of those in need, he wondered what Terry wanted, he knew his leg had healed by now, he would shift back later, once he was in a better state of mind, he animal form would take a little longer to right itself. Once he had returned to human form however, he would confess to JC, it wouldn't bother him if she was in wolf form, it would still be her. But for now he just let himself hang from JC's teeth.

DevVoid

As Terry walked back, he spit into his hands to clean any more dust and dirt on them, clapping and rubbing them together and against his hoodie. Then he turned around and looked to JC and what she was holding. " JC. I called you to the graveyard to chat privately. If I wanted others to listen in and join in on what I had to say, I would've told you what I wanted to say right then and there back when you were in the group. Let the boy go. He is not coming with us. " Terry simply said, then turned around and kept walking to the graveyard.

She looked to Terry seeing him walk into the graveyard. She sighed heavily before placing Bellamy down. "Wait here, I'll return as quickly as I am able, he wants to talk with me in private so please don't easedrop alright" she said firm but gently. She gently licked his head to ease him down before walking into the graveyard but had turned her head to look at him one last time a bit worried about leaving him there alone but had to deal with it for now as she went further into the graveyard until the fog covered her no longer being seen. Graveyard's made her a bit uneasy so she avoids them as much as possible but Terry needed to talk with her privately so had to deal with it. Her ears were moving constantly for any sound of noise until she caught up with Terry. "What is so important that you wanted to talk with me about Terry?" She asked firmly but was on high alert.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

"I... Wha?" Drake looked at Ariah, trying to make sure that he really just heard what she just said as a noticable red blush began to spread across his face. Her question had caught him totally off guard. Boyfriend? Drake scanned the Freshman's face, trying to make sure she was serious. She looked serious enough.
"Uh..." Drake ran a hand through his hair, taking a moment to process this. Today of all days? Drake looked back at Ariah once again. She was very cute. And although a little strange, she seemed to be not that bad.
"U-um. Look, Ariah... I, uh... I mean, we've only known each other for two days. Don't you think that's, uh... a bit fast?" Drake said to Ariah. "I-I mean, not that it's a bad thing!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah was stunned, she thought this would work, she quickly got back into character "oh well I just thought I'd ask, you see nice and I really do like you" she said, she then turned and walked away, quite quickly "see you around Drake, think about it, ok?" she turned away and made her way to the girls bathroom, as soon as she entered she noticed her face felt hot and wet, she was embarrassed, that she understood, but why was she crying, she didn't care about Drake, did she? No he was a filthy human, she could never like him. She wiped off her face and exited the bathroom, only to be stopped by a group of full-blood girls "you half-bloods are dangerous, after this no-one will ever trust vampires again, then it be the rest of you following suit" Ariah ignored them and tried to walk past, she didn't have time for this, "wait isn't she the girl who just asked out Drake and got rejected" one of them said, Aria stopped dead in her tracks "figures, that the only girl he can get to ask him out is a filthy half-blood" Ariah snapped, she spun round not shifting as it wouldn't help her. She grabbed one girl by the hair and swung her face into the wall, she the shoved the second girl before headbutting the third, all three now on the floor looked up at her horrified, "you'll pay for this" the 'leader' said, the three girls ran off, and immediately started spreading the rumor that Ariah had attacked and tried to kill them but they got away. She was compromised, her old self's feelings towards Drake were affecting her mission, she would have to go to the master and get terminated.

Bellamy didn't like this one bit but his current mindset was split, between his normal self and a child-like self, his normal self was currently trapped. So he simply sat, exactly where JC left him, this was because that's how things worked, the older more mature canine gave him an instruction, his child mindset would obey. He was growing restless however, both due to him struggling to shift and because his child mind was lonely, it missed the current, nearest mother figure. So he started to whine, he couldn't see JC and this was worrying him, perhaps the whining would activate some kind of maternal instinct in the wolf and make her leave her conversation with Terry.

After some time of flying, Luss finally said "Sorry for what I said to you earlier, Maro.. Before the competition. I was just worried teen, Emotions often take over teens like me and for us demons...It is usually agression, or my brother told me so" He went silent for a while. He never thought about think about hid brother winsdom as true or something. "I am really sorry, Maro. You still want to help me. You are great pal to have" Luss made a little smile, as he thought that he has friends here.

After some time, they finally found Marie. She looked a bit weird, but Luss didn't think about this now. "Marie! Im so glad, that we finally found you. You made me so worr-" Luss started, but Marie pushed him and he fall at the ground. "Stop moaning, demon!!! I am disgusted by your very existence, damn soul-eating monsters. Don't even come near me!" She shouted and ran away from them. Luss was lying on the floor, speechless. He wanted to cry, but fact that Maro is watching, stopped him from this.

(I just hope, that I could use Marie as minion now. If not, then I will edit this)

DevVoid

Terry sat down on his gravestone and looked to JC. " So, here's the thing... I don't know what exactly happened, but just before I came back to the auditorium for my performance, I'd been hit in the face with some kind of spell. Literally. I don't know... what exactly it did, but.. it feels like.. my zombie instinct is coming out more.. urgh, I think it was some sort of brainwashing spell.. my brain's already rotted, so I'm somewhat immune to it. But I'm still starting to feel an immense hatred towards full-blood.. something I wouldn't be able to control easily. Now.. last topic was that we needed some sort of informant for each minion.. someone to gather information for the 'master', as everyone else puts it.. I choose you to do it since.. you seem like someone who can keep a secret like this.. please, all I ask is that you play along with this, until either of us figured out just what the hell is going on here... " Terry said, holding his hand to his forehead, talking slower than usual as the spell was making slowly his thought process even slower.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick thought about it for a bit and decided Cooper would be the person he’d use to get information. He went to go find Cooper. As he was going down the hallway he saw a girl and got distracted walking down the hallway and ran into and tripped. “Damn it.” He said as he hit the floor. The girl ran over and helped him up. “Are you okay?” She asked. “Yeah. Thanks.” Nick said. “I’m Phoebe.” She said. “I’m Nick.” He responded.

(Phoebe is my third character. FYI just in case anyone forgot.)

Maro watched Luss as the pair flew, before smiling to himself and shaking his head.
"Hey, no problem pipsqueak. Us demon dudes have to stick together, y'know?" Maro said to Luss as he glided alongside the younger demon. "Sometimes you just need someone in your corner, someone to have your back."

Surprisingly enough, they ended up finding Marie. That was a surprise, Maro was expecting that they wouldn't find the girl. He glided down alongside Luss. The way that this kid had been looking for his sister, she must be pretty great. But once again to Maro's surprise, the demon watched as she pushed down Luss and yelled at him before running away. What the hell?! For a guy that was freaking out about his sister going missing, she turned out to be a real piece of work. For a moment Maro's eyes seemed to fill with flames, but then the half-blood closed them and exhaled. Calm down. His eyes were back to normal as he looked back to Luss. The poor guy looked completely shattered.

Maro turned his back to Luss, wanting to give the Freshman a bit of privacy.
"C'mon, pipsqueak. Let's get out of here." Maro said to Luss quietly.

"Yeah... Maybe we schould go, but before that" Luss took his phone.
=+=
On the huge bed lay a demon. Muscular, 7'3 "tall, had four huge black horns and six wings that were larger than him. His completely black eyes had red hexagram pupils. After a while the demon heard the phone ringing. "Hello, which of my girls is calling?" He said after receiving a call.
"Don't pretend to be an idiot, Irae. I have a request for you, move your ass and go to my school!" Luss shouted into the phone.
"He? When I ... All right, I'll be in 10 minutes"
"You will be in half a minute. I know you can make it!" Luss shouted and hung up.
= + =
"Okay, let's go Maro. Soon there will be someone who is more effective and have more informations than the police, but also way more dangerous" said Luss, he got up. "Something is weird... With Marie and this murder"

She moved her ears back quickly hearing the whine of Bellamy. She knew he was worried since he couldn't see her anymore due to the fog being attracted in the graveyard. She had to make this conversation quick to get back to Bellamy. She moved her ears forward to face Terry hearing what he has to say. "Just calm down Terry, sit down if you have to but I don't know if you feel it but something is definitely odd here because that doesn't happen out of nowhere...don't worry I will play it out until we figure out what is going on so yes I will be the informant and keep this a secret for now so I will help you on this" she said. "Rest assured this is safe with me but with further odu is there anything else you would like to speak to me about?" She asked worried for Bellamy.

@DevVoid

Maro nodded along with Luss.
"Yeah. Too much crap going down today. It's more than weird. Its way too suspicious." Maro said, extending his wings once again and turning back to face the Freshman. Maro guessed that they were about to head back to the front of the school. He had a few questions for the other half-blood. "I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your sister doesn't usually act like that. So who did you call?"

DevVoid

" I, uh.... no...? I.. I think that's... all I wanted to say... sorry, uh.. the spell is making my thought process even slower than usual.. I don't know for how much longer I'll even be able to speak before I start speaking in gibberish.. " Terry said, taking up the shovel next to his own grave and digging up the dirt from his grave. " Beware of the minions. I believe the two I met, one of them was called 'Nick', and the other was that Angelic Girl, uh... Ariah, I believe that was her name.. keep a lookout for them.. also, uh.. you didn't get this from me, but Ariah's informant is Drake. Atleast, that's what I could hear her saying before I left the room where we gathered. Remember, this is only kept between the two of us. Atleast until we find someone who we can legitimately trust. Which until now is impossible to tell since we don't really know who ivz.. since we don't rlheuh.. Oh bwol, dt bvfll- " Terry said before his brain reached the point where it was too tired to even create simple speech, so it had retorted to unfinished words. Terry shut his mouth and shook his head in embarrassment and shame, climbing into his own grave just after waving goodbye to JC.

She watched Terry go into his grave waving goodbye to her as she nodded her head as a goodbye. "I'll have to do the talking for you since you won't talk properly...don't worry I will keep this between us so don't worry and I'll keep those names in,mind" she said before turning tail heading to the exit of the graveyard as the fog that was surrounding it hid the path she was standing at. She was more worried for Bellamy so she continued to walk the best she could through the fog but more slowly to not get lost. Eventually, her patience paid off and she was at the area where she first entered the graveyard as her shadow figure became visible to the white fox.

@DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah was walking in the corridors, there were a few police around and the girls body had been moved, suddenly she heard a voice "Ariah, I have a task for you, but this one is just for you", Ariah stopped walking and ducked into a nearby classroom that was empty, "good, now your task is simple, there are 2 half-blood that have angel blood, I cant control them so I have no need for them, I want you to kill them, but I'm going to change you" the voice said, "no, there mimust be something else, I'm not finished getting my informant", before she could say anything else a pain ran down her body causing her to let out a piercing scream, her body began to shift, first into a hummingbird but then the transformation continued, she got much larger, fangs grew from her beak, her feathers on her wings became razor sharp, and she became slightly more humanoid. She burst from the classroom, and charged down a corridor, she breath in deep and got an angelic scent, and ran outside. Outside she found the angel girl and made a blood curdling cry before shooting towards her.

Bellamy was looking around frantically when he spotted JC, letting out a little happy noise he started running in circles, as be was still obeying her by staying put, he then sat and watched her, suddenly he heard a scream, "wait that sounded like Ariah" he said in his head, he turned to the noise and started to whine again, she must be in danger, the scream was soon follow by a much more horrific noise.

She heard it as well as she quickly grabbed Bellamy's scruff and leaped off quickly. Her ears rested to the side worried. If what Terry said was true then there was no time to waste. She held onto Bellamy firmly in her mouth as she leaped over some obstacles before seeing the scene in the distance. The creature looked scary to her as it looked like a hummingbird bird but more human almost robot seeing it's fangs as well. She leaped in the direction quickly as she called out. "Look out!" She said to the angel girl knocking her on the ground seeing the bird creature missing her before she stood up quickly to face it. She placed Bellamy down under her before growling loudly tail straight up but she had to be careful since she was already badly injured.

Ferninade was still in his Jackel form looking around for someone that had orders for him. He did hear screaming but didn't know where it came from not like he cared so used his nose to track the person down to receive his orders as his ears flicked once in a while.

@Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Endorsi launched herself upwards, "jeez what is that thing" she said, she hovered in the air. Ariah swung at Endorsi before noticing JC, "Angel Blood" she hissed, lunging at her, Bellamy looked at the creature, before leaping away, "wait, Ariah?" he said as he suddenly shifted, he now stood in human form, he was filthy, but he stood, "Ariah, it's m.." he started to say before she hit him, knocking him flying, he hit a wall and lay in a heap on the ground a small amount of blood from his forehead. Endirsi screeched into the sky.

@LunarSilvally @Captain Cardboard @DevVoid @Blue_Flash4 @Clite of Dragonbow

"I called for the most dangerous man I know. He also knows everything about dark side of this town. My Brother, Irae (Wrath)" said Luss (Lussuria=Lust). After a second he heard a screech and quickly flew after the voice. He noticed Endorsi, JC and Bellamy.. There was also some kind of Humanoid Hummingbird, Shapeshifter. "Hey, What is doing here..." as he tried to fly closer, Itae stood on his way. Demon smiled to his little brother. "Don't worry too much, little Luss" He said. "I am going to eat her soul. I never liked annoying birds" Luss grabbed his tail "Don't you even dare to think about it! Stay here and I will help to calm her down" said Luss to his brother.

Young demon came closer to Ariah "Hey, aren't we in the same year. Calm down, I know that everything will be fine. Stop your attack on Endorsi and the rest. I don't want to hurt you"

Maro watched as yet another demon suddenly appeared in front of Luss. Maro assumed that this was, of course, the brother. Irate? Eye-ray? Whoever he was, he was quite tall and rather tough-looking. As Maro approached, he listened as the older brother said he wanted to... eat her soul? What the hell? Was this guy serious? Maro watched the guy, but it was a bit hard to read. The half-blood stood next to Irae, watching the whole scenario go down. He could step in to help, but it looked like others were already doing that. He stood at the ready in case they needed help as well, but other than that he felt confident that the others had it in control.
"So, you're pipsqueak's brother, huh?" Maro said to Irae.

Jenny stayed put, waiting to see if anyone would return or need help. Not much time passed when she heard the sounds of yelling and commotion. Concerned and curious, the mummy looked around the corner to see a rather unusual sight. A group of half-bloods fighting, with others trying to stop it. What the heck was going on here?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah turned on Luss, only really seeing a blurry figure, she cried out and swung her razor sharp wings at him, as she did so a voice rang out, it was deep and ominous "Fools this is my creation, mutated using her hatred and sorrow, she can not recognise you, there is only one who can help her now I will let you figure out who". Endorsi looked confused, "but wait, if she didn't even recognise her own brother, who could it possibly be" she said to no-one in particular, "does she have a boyfriend" she added.

She saw Bellamy fly up hard before crashing into the wall. She quickly leaped over to him whining. "Bellamy are you alright!?" she asked. "Answer me please!" she said as she saw the blood reaching over and gently licked the blood off with her wolf tongue before whining again pulling at his shirt gently to sit him up since she couldn't use her paws to help him since she was still injured. She kept her ears back, however, to catch any sound coming from behind but had looked behind her only once to see Luss trying to calm her down but she knew that he wouldn't be able to get her back to normal because of something with Ariah. She whined in worry.

@Shadow_Pup

Blue_Flash4

Cooper just saw a bunch of people getting knocked around and scratched the heck out of. “I need help.” He said as he sprinted out the room. He found Nick talking to a girl at the end of the hallway. “Nick, Nick, holy frick I need you come on.” He said as he grabbbed Nick’s arm and started pulling him down the hallway into the room. As soon as Nick looked back over at Cooper a deep menacing voice echoed through Nick’s Head kill him suddenly Nick lost control of his body and his fingers grew to claws and he stabbed Cooper.

DevVoid

Terry moved down into the little cave he dug himself and removed the lid from the coffin. He begun eating away at the dead vampire, feeding primarily off the large quantity of full-blood in the vampire from the bloodsuckers' previous victims. He made sure that little blood as possible got on his clothes. He grabbed some empty metal bottles he keeps by his coffin and filled them with blood, corking them up after. He threw the bones of the leftovers out of his coffin and tried to sleep, but that's when he heard some sort of fight break out in the distance. He climbed out of his grave and walked down the graveyard, coming out of the mist to find Ariah, JC and some other people in a fight. ' ...kill.. kill them.. join Ariah in her fight.. ' A voice repeatedly echoed in Terry's head, getting louder and louder. He put his hands against his ears and growled in annoyance, his sharp fangs, attained from eating like an animal for a year without any usage of utensils, were revealed as he growled. He dropped to one knee, as the voices now multiplied themselves. Then, as if from a boost of magic, his fangs extended, his teeth sharpened and Terry's left eye turned into a crimson red, while his right one remained the same it always was. Terry remained growling lowly, trying to get a hold of himself. " Grgh... what the hell is happening to me.. " He muttered, breathing heavily from mental exhaustion. He had stood back up again, managing to control himself, but had shut down his thought process in order to do so, now having to resort to going back to his natural zombie instincts. Terry looked to the fight, and spotted a pair of wings. His zombie instinct recognized them as angel wings, as it could feel this disgusting holy energy radiate off of them. The very energy that brought this zombie into an outrage, as it was due to the known rivalry between holy creatures and the undead. The zombie attempted to lunge at Ariah to try and drag her down, first getting on all fours and then leaping at her like a frog, arms out front to try and grab her. Of course, the zombie wouldn't be able to leap high thanks to his bodyweight, but the undead tried anyway because his zombie instinct was telling him to do everything he can to kill that angel, as there was a burning hatred for any holy entities within the zombie, as there was within every other zombie, mindless or not.

Last edited:
Hellfire flames erupted from the ground, burning the area around it before dying down to reveal a four-armed teenage demon just inside the gated area of the school. A smile formed on his face as he strolled up to the doors of the large building, opening the doors as he walked inside. His smile disappeared, being replaced with a frown and confused look on his face as he was quick to take notice of students panicking in the halls, making him curious as he made his way through the chaos, hoping to find the origin of whatever or whoever was the cause of it. However, upon passing the music room, the demon couldn't help but stop and backtrack to the door, opening the door before slipping inside the room as his eyes scanned over the various instruments, soon landing on a harp that looked to be undisturbed with a layer of dust covering it.

He couldn't resist as he made his way across the room to the harp, wanting to just hear its sweet melody for a moment, then he would go back to finding who or whatever was causing trouble. Standing close to the body of the large instrument, his claws drifted across the strings as he lightly plucked at them with his claws while disturbing the dust that covered the harp, revealing the shiny metal of the strings.

Maro was waiting to hear what Irae had to say when yet another person joined in the fight. Another half-blood, which Maro recognized as Terry. Or, at least... Maro thought it was Terry at first. But there was no way. The zombie looked like he was mutated or something. And even worse, he looked like he was out for blood. This was crazy! Maro knew that Terry was a bit of a loose cannon, but the guy looked like he was freaking possessed! Maro knew that Jenny wouldn't want him to fight other half-bloods, but he had a feeling that this was a special case. As Terry lunged at Ariah, Maro entered the fight at the same time. The demon used his wings to launch himself forward, attempting to knee Terry in the side and knock him away from the fight.
"Terry, what the hell is wrong with you?! What the hell are you doing?!" Maro exclaimed, a fire once again appearing in his eyes.

It didn't take long for Jenny to realize that things were bad. Very, very bad. She didn't want to fight, but she knew she had to protect... Well, whoever needed protecting. It looked like... Was that one of the new half-bloods, attacking another one? For some reason, the new half-blood looked wrong. There was something very, very wrong with her. And then there was Terry. Something was very, very wrong with him as well. For a moment, Jenny was struck with indecision. What could she do? Then a moment of inspiration hit her. As quickly as she could, Jenny ran into the graveyard.
"H-hey! Hey!" Jenny yelled into the graveyard. "I know you guys are here! Terry's friends! I don't know what your names are, but Terry needs help! There's something wrong with him! He's gone crazy, it's like he's possessed or something!"

Meanwhile, Drake was already a block away from the school and well out of earshot of the events happening in the yard. The whole day had been confusing and scary, physically, mentally, and emotionally and he was heading home. A student had been killed, and that was when Ariah had asked him to be her boyfriend? The more Drake thought about it, the weirder it got for him. He just wanted to head home.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Endorsi flew over to JC and Bellamy, "You need to get him away, the ambulances from the incident earlier should still be here, I will remain her to try and calm the situation", she the floated back up and in front of Terry, she reached out touching his forehead with one hand in an attempt to use her angelic healing to clear some of his mind, "Come on Terry, focus on my voice, snap out of it" she said.

Ariah turned on Maro, Luss and Irae, she bared her fangs and shot forward, after hearing the masters voice a thought had entered her head causing her mentality to change (basically she just thinks everyone but Drake is out to get her and views them as weak), she hadn't seen Drake since this started, perhaps these demons were keeping him from her, "Where is he!" she said in a strange tone.

Suddenly a figure, wearing a cloak and a white mask that concealed his face appeared, he floated over to Endorsi and grabbed her by the throat, Endorsi lost her connection with Terry and struggled against the man, a collection of vein like tattoos appeared on his arms and began to glow, as they did Endorsi wings, eye colour, hair colour and skin colour began to change. Her wings turned a dark shade of black, while her skin turned a dull grey, her eyes turned black and her hair fade to white, she suddenly lost consciousness and collapsed to the ground. The man seemed to relish the light he had drawn from Endorsi, he gave a slight glance to JC and then vanished. Endorsi now lay on the ground barely conscious and shiver uncontrollably.

(Basically the principal used Terry and Ariah as a distraction and stole Endorsi's angelic essence, she is now a revenant, a sort of inbetween angel and demon)

Luss flew up to Endorsi as he saw, what happend to her. He sat down on the ground next to her and thought, how he could help. He looked at Terry in front of him. "Maybe... Let's just protect her for a while"

Irae looked at Ariah, like he was looking at some kind of simple animal. "Answering to your question. Yes, I am Luss brother and..." He said to Maro that stood close to him. His claws grow larger and he simply waited for Ariah either to jump away or come even closer ".. The last person any of you would like to mess with"

Last edited:

DevVoid

Terry was promptly kicked back to the ground by the demon the zombie didn't see approaching. However, before he had been kicked, Endorsi had put a finger on his forehead, which infused Terry's head with holy and healing energy. The zombie screeched a blood-curdling scream in sheer pain and agony, not from the kick in the sides or from the rough landing, but from Endorsi's angelic healing ability. Two elements, holy energy and healing energy, that could absolutely destroy an undead single-handedly, were now seeping through Terry's head. It begun melting his head away completely, like snow in a desert, and almost reached his brain. Terry's face was molten open completely, the skull revealed, which was partly molten, too. However, just before it could kill him, Mel and Cait appeared in the scene, holding their own hands on Terry's melting head. They grunted, absorbing the divine energy into their own bodies as it was fading, letting their bodies melt a bit from the energy. Mel looked to Endorsi and growled deeply. He was just about ready to tear this angel apart for almost killing his best friend, but Cait stopped him, holding an arm infront of him. " She tried to help him, Mel. Let's just get Terry fixed up. C'mon. " Cait told the half-zombie. Mel stopped growling after pausing for a bit, and grabbed onto Terry's arms while Cait lifted Terry's legs. Mel turned to the group. " You nearly caused another murder.. do none of you know how dangerous it is to fill an undead with holy energy, nevermind healing energy, BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?! Cold-blooded killers, the bunch of you!! " The half-zombie scoffed in anger before helping Cait transport Terry, who was on the brink of having his life's flame extinguished again, away from the scene and into the graveyard.

She stood there in shook seeing Endorsi's power being drained from her by that mysterious in a cloak and white mask hiding his face. She didn't know what to do and was having a hard time registering on what had happened. She did notice that he took a slight glance at her before vanishing as she thought. "-Why did he...slightly glance at me? I have to be careful and stay alert and due to my injury I won't switch back at time soon until I fully recover which makes me vulnerable at this point...I can't take any chances to leave even one spot vulnerably open!-" she thought closing her eyes growling softly but had shook her head before glancing at Bellamy. She just wrapped his head for now with a bandage using her teeth and paws before trouting over to Endorsi. She could sense demon blood inside of her and due to her sudden change it was kind of obvious. "We need the nurse for Endorsi and Bellamy and me as well, there is nothing we can do at this point but recover" she said a bit frustrated as she growled at the thought.

@Shadow_Pup

The sudden blood-curdling scream interrupted the melody he was playing, reminding him of the chaos as he walked away from the harp, leaving the room to continue his search before had become sidetracked by the music room. The scream wasn't difficult to follow as the demon made his way down the halls, wondering what was causing the horrendous screaming and why. He picked up his pace in walking, moving quick as he was eager to hopefully see what was going on, soon approaching a pair of double-doors that led outside of the school where he took notice of some commotion coming from a graveyard.

Continuing his quick pace, the young demon quickly headed into the graveyard without a care in the world, determined to see what could be happening. Voices were heard in the distance as he drew closer and closer, a grin spreading on his face which revealed his razor sharp teeth while excitement and determination were seen in his eyes.

Blue_Flash4

Nick yanked his claw like hand out of Cooper’s stomach and said “Sorry bro, master’s orders.” He then walked out of the room.

Cooper fell over and as blood started flowing out of his stomach he heard footsteps coming toward him. He heard a gasp followed by someone flipping him onto his back. It was a girl who looked about his age, “Oh my god,” she said. “What happened?” Cooper tried to speak but for some reason the words didn’t come out. “Here let me help you” she said as she pulled out a first aid kit out of her bag. She wrapped a huge bandage over the wound and said “There you go. That should hold back the bleeding for now. But you should see a hospital as soon as you can. “Thanks.” Cooper said as he stood up. “I’m Coop.” “I’m Phoebe.” The girl replied.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
A spark of energy appeared around Ariah and she shrunk back to her human form, wearing torn clothes she collapsed unconscious. A wood elf walked over, she was the school nurse, she summoned two trees warriors who carried the wounded, one had Ariah and Endorsi, while the other picked up Bellamy, the woman told JC to hop onto the warrior's shoulder and come with them, they then made their way to the infirmary.

The panic had died down from the murder and one of the vampires was arrested, the principal said what he wanted to calm the masses and wiped the minds of his true identity from his minions, other than Terry as he thinks Endorsi killed Terry. The school was to return to normal tomorrow.

In the infirmary Bellamy was stood looking out the window, he was watching students head home and sighed, he had decided to remain her to watch over Ariah. Ariah was laying in ine of the beds, out cold. Endorsi was huddled on top of one of the beds, she had stopped shivering but was scarred both mentally and physically.

She did as she was told as she used the warriors shoulder to go to the infirmary. She was treated more better with secure bandages. She laid on the same bed next to Bellamy but had a bit of distance between him. She glanced to Endorsi huddling herself on the bed as if she was a fearful child. She thought back to the incident where that cloaked man with a mask covering his face had grabbed her by the throat as some werid pattern lit up all over his arm draining the angels power. She was unsure as to who that really was as this began to frustrate her. "-Why would that....male do that to her...she didn't deserve it at all!-" she thought growling lowly but was also concerned for Ariah. She didn't quite understand why she would attack Endorsi like that and her bird form wasn't normal at all to her since Hummingbirds are naturally small. Something was definitely going on here and won't stop until she finds the truth. She had to check of Terry as well to see if he was alright.

She suddenly felt frustrated, angry, confused but couldn't forget that slight eye glance he had gave her before vanishing. She shook her head leaping off the bed as she desperately wanted to shred something apart but had to remain calm. She began to pace back and forth to resist the urge of wanting to rip something apart as she also felt uneasy growling a bit.

@Shadow_Pup

It seemed the excitement was over too soon for the demon as he made his way back inside to the school, heading for the music room until he saw Nick walking down the hall with blood dripping from a clawed hand. His first thought was that he had been injured, but then why not call out for help or stop to ask someone for help if he was injured. Something didn't feel right as Jamie followed Nick as silently as possible while trying to keep up with him and see where he was going. He couldn't help but think how exciting his first day was turning out to be, keeping up with Nick while maintaining some distance from him as he kept following.

A curious notion of where he would end up by following Nick briefly played through his mind, only to be pushed aside. If there was danger involved, he would cross that bridge when he got to it, right now his only focus was on following Nick.