• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick walked out of the auditorium. As he was walking out he heard someone say something about a talent festival. Nick not hearing about this yet smirked and decided he would sign up for it once he got the chance. He then walked past the group that were talking about the festival and some stuff about a music book and folder. As he walked past them he tried his best to not run into them since they were taking up most of the hallway space.

"Nice to meet you all... Well, I already meet Shadow. My name is Luss and I'm a Marie Virtusa younger brother (I think that if Marie knows her, she may know Marie). Thank you, I will definitely come when I need help.. I have to go back, I still have some work to do. See you" Luss said.
Luss noticed one thing, there are plenty of humans and shapeshifters here. Yeah ... No matter what race, huh? This can't be true, and even if something so good at this school is possible ... The demon is definitely an exception.

(I forgot to said in previous post, that his eyes changed back to silver, after he went to the auditorium)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Terry walked out of the building after having stuffed his guitar back into its bag, zipping it shut and strapping it over his shoulder. He picked up his backpack and moved out of the Auditorium, annoyed that he couldn't atleast get some practice in for the talent festival. Though he couldn't practice in the auditorium, there was still another place he could practice. Quietly, he snuck away from the school grounds and headed back to the graveyard. On his way, he encountered the leftovers of his breakfast. ' ..oh, right. I should probably do something about that..' He thought. He grabbed the wrist of the body and dragged it along, into the graveyard. There he lifted his empty coffin out of his grave, threw the body in, then lowered the coffin ontop of it. He closed his coffin and kicked dirt into the hole until it was all filled up again. Then, he sat down on his gravestone, took out his guitar and tuned it a bit. He played a few tunes until he thought he got it right and begun playing King of Nothing from Metallica, singing along to the lyrics. Well, not singing. It was more like angry shouting. But, it was a sort of singing anyway. Naturally, this would be very loud, and might attract a few people to watch. But at the moment, Terry didn't care. He lost himself in the song and couldn't stop himself anymore. Not that he wanted to.

She waved Luss goodbye as she watched him leave the auditorium. "I can be your tour guide if you feel confused about something so don't hesitate to come to me about your situation" she called out to Luss before looking at the time. "Wow the time goes fast, if you will excuse me I must get changed and head out, it was nice seeing you, Bellamy and good luck this year and Shadow I will see you around ok brother," she said before grabbing her stuff and went to the back to change as she had some errands to do before heading home for the day. Shadow waved goodbye to his sister seeing her run into the back to get changed before looking to Bellamy. "How did you get here before me? So your just as sly as the shapeshifting fox you are" he chuckled ruffling his hair. "But anyway why did you follow my sister here?" he asked crossing his arms against him. "You can tell me anything you know, I have known you since we were Freshmans here" he added looking to him.

(Is it ok if JC is part Angel as well or that just impossible with a shapeshifter @Shadow_Pup )

@Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah thought for a second, she stared forward, face screwed up slightly as she considered his question "well, I like my brother's music and violin music, bye I guess my favorite kind of music is those kinds of songs that have a story to them, and I mean like a real story, you know what I mean" she said turning her head to face Drake as she said the last bit and realizing she was a little close to him, meaning she almost bumped his face with her own, but she turned away quick bushing furiously "s..sorry about that" she mumbled.

Bellamy watched JC leave, he turned when Shadow asked him the question and he went bright red "I...I was looking for you, yeah, looking for you and knew you said you were looking for JC so I guessed at where she might be, I thought I'd see how she was doing, you know, I wasn't hitting on her or anything, even though she is really kind and sweet..and talented....and pretty..." he kind of spaced out a bit before coming back to the convo, " but uh yeah, all normal things".

Shadow saw him go from a conversation to a daydream as he suddenly chuckled patting the boy's head. "Oh I see, you have "those" feelings toward her young todd(Male fox)" he said before lowering her head down. "Have you...fallen for her Bellamy...because if that's the case...you know how busy she is...aaaannnnd I can't follow her where ever she goes all the time and due to the competition she is rehearsing for...she will most like avoid the question but maybe if you wait until the competition is over then you might have a chance to catch her if you "sly" your way through..get it sly" he chuckled to his boring joke. "Sorry sorry I know lame joke" he added. "The only problem with my sister is that...well...she is too dang stubborn...she hides those type of feelings well...man just like our father..." he added sighing. "Will you be ok with waiting that long?" he asked looking to him.

JC left for the day as she made her way to the store to do some errands before she went home for the day. She was reviewing the music notes Shadow had made for her to rehearse as she would do so tomorrow before going back to the auditorium to practice on the rope line again in her shapeshifting form. She sighed worn out from today as she closed the folder before placing it in her bag correctly closing it then pulled out her list of errands thoroughly looking through it.

@Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

As Terry finished up his playing, he seemingly got out of a trance and looked around, dazed. It seemed like noone heard him here at the Graveyard. Well, asides the ghost and other skeletons and zombies, if there were any. Well, ghosts there were. He could see them at night wandering, since he was an undead like them. They were suprisingly nice people, if not a bit mischievous. Terry didn't mind them. Not like he could make them go away anyway. Terry decided to see if the Auditorium cleared up, so he packed up his guitar again, zipped the bag shut, took his backpack and made his way back to school. He entered back into the auditorium, checking if it was atleast somewhat empty.

Ariah's sudden closeness to Drake's face caught the human off guard. He could really take in her features, but what really caught Drake's attention was Ariah's eyes. They were... two different colors! Realizing how close he was to Ariah, his face began to turn a little red as he pulled back as well. That was almost too close for comfort.
"Um, uh... Yeah, it's, uh, fine." Drake said, coughing into his hands and shifting uncomfortably. The sophomore scooted away a little, giving a little more room between himself and Ariah.
"I think it's, uh... Really neat that you like that type of music, and you like to support your brother. That's pretty great of you." Drake said. The human got up and picked up his backpack. "We should probably head in. Classes are going to be starting soon. You know where you're going?"

Clara chuckled nervously as she shifted from one foot to another, her feet constantly moving. "I thought I already said that I was here to learn how to write lyrics." She bit her lip, not sure if that was something that she should say. She hated her socially awkwardness. However, she didn't know how to fix it. She guessed that talking would help. But for now, everything she said sounded awkward to her, even if it wasn't that awkward at all.

Marie hoped Clara would say something more. What will he do when he learns everything, how is it used? She did not want to push, you can see that the girl was a bit nervous. "I hope you didn't do anything to make her feel uneasy, sister," an icy voice behind Marie's back came when she turned and saw Luss. The young Demon glared at her. "What, no ... I didn't do anything," Marie said. Luss quickly changed his expression and changed the subject. "Can I ask for my backpack," Luss said calmly and Marie gave him his things. "What did you talk about?" he asked out of curiosity. Luss remind himself as JC said about being a tour guide or something (if he remembers correctly). He asked Clara "Hey, maybe we can gather some Freshmen and have a tour in school. It may be kind of helpful. "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had remained relatively quite only acknowledging parts with nods, he then said "I've got some practicing to do, see you later cub" he said as he turned and left the auditorium heading to a music room, while he waited for his singing lesson to begin. He sat on a stool in the music room and practices his song for the competition.

Ariah coughed slightly trying to get her cheeks to be less red, she looked at Drake "uh no I actually don't, I think I'm supposed to be at lyric writing but, I don't know where my classroom is" she said sheepishly. "You wouldn't be able to show me where to go would you" she asked him.

The headteacher, made an announcement welcoming the freshman and annoucing the competition tomorrow saying there was still time to sign up for it (sign ups were sent to houses over the holidays).

DevVoid

Terry headed to the stage and set up the stage, putting up a drumset and leaning another guitar, specifically an electric guitar, against the wall. Then, he dragged out from backstage.. two coffins. Simple oaken coffins, coloured black, with a white cross on them, about the size of Terry himself. He took up his guitar and walked to the microphone, leaving it shut off and just having stand there as to prepare himself to sing infront of a live audience. Then, he walked over to the remaining people near the stage. " Could you guys please leave? Me n' my buddies need to practice our bit. " He simply stated at the group of stragglers.

(He's saying this to everyone who is still hanging out and chatting in the stage/backstage of the auditorium, as I dont exactly know who specifically still is there.)

She had finished her errands for the day before heading home as she would see Shadow home. She yawned as she pulled out her keys to get into the house greeting her mother before going up stairs to wash up and get ready for dinner. Shadow looked to the male that said to leave and by the strong stench coming from him due to his wolf senses he probably was a zombie and not to state the obvious he looked kind of....pale. "My apologizes I was just leaving so good luck tomorrow" he said before leaving the auditorium heading home where his mother and sister are waiting.

@DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow @Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette @BlueMew392

(Just tagging everyone so they don't run behind)

"Yeah, no problem! Follow me!" Drake said, leading Ariah into the school. It was a rather nice place, and Drake quickly navigated through the throng of students that flowed through the hallway. Every once in a while, he would pause and glance back to make sure that Ariah was still following him. Offering her a smile, it didn't take long for Drake to reach a room labeled 'Classroom 203'. Drake adjusted the positioning of his backpack before pointing a thumb at the classroom.
"There ya go. Lyric Writing." Drake said. "It was nice talking to you, Ariah. I've got to go to class, but I'll see you around!"
With that, Drake turned and began to make his way to his first class.

DevVoid

Seeing as everyone was seemingly leaving the auditorium now, Terry was finally ready to practice his act in the competition tomorrow. He knocked against the coffins and picked up his guitar, approaching the microphone. Suddendly the coffins creaked and were opened, as a skeleton and a half-skeleton half-zombie walked out of them. The half zombie had a black hoodie on and black slacks, simple dark gray shoes, while the skeleton simply wore a gray t-shirt and navy blue pants, along with brown boots. The skeleton got herself seated at the drumset while the half-zombie stepped up to the electric guitar, picking it up, strapping it over his shoulder and walking next to Terry. " Alright, let me turn this thing on. " Terry said, activating the microphone. " Cait, get drumming. Mel, get ready to play along with me. We'll be doing For Whom The Bell Tolls, from Metallica. Alright, and a one. And a two. And a one, two, three! " He said and snapped with his left hand. Then Terry begun playing, the others chiming in soon after when it was their turn to join in.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(Lunch Break)
Ariah left her lesson and made her way to the cafeteria, she entered and grabbed some food, as well as a small cup of nectar. She found a table and sat down, she pulled out some lyrics, it was a song she was writing, she would probably give it to him after the contest or som ething. She started to check through them and edit them where needed.

Bellamy had completely lost track of time. He had been practicing for ages. He didn't even look at the clock and he was very focused on what he was doing. So he remained in the music room completely neglecting that it was lunch.

Luss walked toward the cafeteria. He met good people before and during the lessons. Maybe indeed, it's a great place for half blood. Suddenly someone kicked him in the back, so that Luss fell to the ground. "Damn, I always thought Angels were beautiful creatures," said one of the two boys, there was also a girl behind them. They could have been between 15 and 17 years old. "You know, maybe it's just a very rare kind of junk angel," said the second.
"This is a demon ..." said the girl, she didn't sound like she enjoyed it, but she is just as guilty as they are, if she doesn't even try to dismiss them or stop them. "It's even rarer and worse than Angel-trash. I've never seen anything as hideous as a demon. Even ghosts look better," said the smaller boy. "Listen, we're your poor older friends from school. I will even be in a talent contest. You would have some money tomorrow and, then I would really believe that maybe there is something cool about you. Luss took another kick and the group left. After a while he got up 'Calm down Luss, its mind over matter .. " as his eyes wanted to turn into two pools of darkness. "ugliness can be fixed, stupidity is forever" he whispered to himself.
+++
Luss reached the cafeteri and took some food, then looked for an empty table. He did not expect Maria to come and eat something too. She said she had something important to do. Right now, maybe it will be better, if he ate alone.

Last edited:
She just left her music class heading to the cafeteria but before she arrived there, she saw two students kick down Luss and started calling him names like "trash" and "ugliness". She didn't see what the problem was as he had beautiful wings or maybe they were bullying him because he was a demon. That seemed to tick her off but didn't have the chance to defend him since they had walked away again and saw Luss enter the cafeteria. She reached out her foot tripping them both. "Hey what was that for!? Oh it's just you JC.." the male student said. "Don't flatter me with those words! I saw what you did! This is why I dislike people like you but if you ever do that again you already know what could happen!" She warned seeing them flinch a bit. She walked away from them entering the cafeteria as she saw Luss approaching him from the side. "You alright Luss? I saw what happened back in the hallway but I handled it quickly" she said crossing her arms against her chest.

@Clite of Dragonbow

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~~Allie~~~
Keeping her head low, Allie walked into the cafeteria. She kept to herself, not engaging with anyone just yet - she wasn't sure what they'd think of her.
She sat down, her wings extending behind her. Her blue hair was kept over her ears, concealing her elven-like ears. She decided to grab a very minimalistic lunch, picking it up and sitting back down.

DevVoid

" Alright, looks like our time's up. Time to eat. Anyone up to come with? " Terry asked the group, stopping his playing of the V-Guitar. ' I mean... I cant exactly eat, but sure, why not. Gives us some time to catch up and whatnot. ' Cait, the skeleton of the group, replied and begun putting the drumset away again. She had also put her coffin backstage, just incase someone was walking into the auditorium and wondering why there were empty coffins on the stage. Mel had done the same, putting his coffin away, moving it backstage and putting his guitar in it, shutting the coffin lid tightly. ' Man you know I'm always up for some grub, lets go! ' Mel answered, just as Terry put away his guitar in the bag, zipped it up and strapped the bag to his shoulder, aswell as strapping his backpack to his back. " Alright, let's go then. " He answered, as three walked out of the Auditorium and into the school.

As the group of undead were wandering through the school halls to walk to the Cafeteria, they ran into a group of five humans, three boys and two girls. They were all wearing hoodies, with their hoods up. One of the larger males, who had his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, approached Terry with his two pals. Then suddenly, they stabbed him in the stomach and sides with pocket knives they were secretly carrying in their hoodie's front pockets, where they had their hands hidden within them. Mel and Cait looked to Terry, not worried a bit. Sure, their friend may had just been stabbed multiple times, but its not like he could die again. Or get hurt for that matter. After all, how can you expect to kill that which is already dead? ' Grrgh... this is for our friend you 'served' this morning! ' The male said, before running off with his group of five. Terry sighed annoyedly and remained walking on, despite the stabs on his stomache. He wasn't bleeding out anyway, his blood was already all clumped up, thick and rotten, like spoiled milk that was left out in the sun for too long. He walked into the cafeteria with his stab wounds, completely disregarding them, and sat down with Mel and Cait at an empty table. There, he removed his backpack and guitar bag and put both under the table. Then, the three of them begun chatting with eachother casually.

Luss didn't recognize JC at first. After a while, he finally said, "Oh ... It's you ... Thanks," said Luss. Then he realized, that he was rude. "I'm sorry, you didn't have to bother yourself. I'm used to it, in my previous school there was hardly anyone half-blood and then a significant part were a bit scared of me," Luss replied, he started eating quickly, as always when he was a nervous . Luss glanced at his wings, they were a bit dirty, but otherwise ok. "Anyway, there is one person, that I hate even more than bullies"

"Man, that sucked. Homework on the first day." Drake grumbled as he made his way down through the hallway, hands on his head. Even though he was complaining, to be completely truthful, Drake was enjoying his classes. It was nice that he was finally getting do some more advanced stuff with music. Maybe he could get used to this.

An unusual sight interrupted Drake's thoughts as he turned the corner. A group about five kids, he assumed students and full bloods, were approaching a trio that were definitely half-bloods. He recognized one of the half bloods as the zombie that had shown up this morning, covered in blood. Something was about to go down... Before Drake could react, there was a flash of silver in the leader of the five's hand. Drake watched as the leader of the five said something he couldn't quite make out before stabbing the zombie. Drake froze, his mouth hanging open as he watched the group of five quickly run away. Did he... was there just... There was just a fucking stabbing in the school.
"Holy shit." Drake said. He... there was... the Zombie seemed completely unphased and unaffected by the stabbing. Drake simply stood there, trying to process what he had just seen. What should he do? What could he do? Should he go get a teacher? Check in on the zombie? Drake watched as the half blood trio walked into the cafeteria. Drake followed them at a distance, watching them sit down at a table and act as if nothing had happened.

Drake's head was spinning, and he leaned against the wall for support. Finally making up his mind, Drake turned and began to make his way off to find a teacher. They... they would know what to do, right?

Marie was really tired after all those lessons... And they only just begun. She couldn't wait to rest at home, but she heard, that Irae will visit them... 'No rest for me...' She thought, as she remind herself about him, then she noticed Drake, that was heading somewhere. She wondered where, so she slowly followed him.
+-+
"Em, JC? I had an idea, as probably there is still a lot of freshmen, that have hard to find a classroom or don't know exacly where they are... I just thought, maybe you can make a tour for me and group of other new students?" Luss asked.

She looked to Luss as she just suddenly sat with them. "A tour? Well of course I can do it, Freshmens normally need a tour to know where everything is at to get use to the school" she said. "Also, don't worry about it, I really dislike when others pick on people because of species so it's fine really I don't mind"she added giving a gentle smile. "I can relate in a way Luss even if I am a shapeshifter, I had hard times with that but I'm confused what else do hate the most other then bullies?" She asked again glancing at his wings see it was a bit dirty. "Oh your wings....they got dirty because they pushed you down wasn't it?" She said looking to him.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Drake paused again. What was he doing? Would anyone really believe him? Another thought struck him. That group of teens... They just stabbed a half-blood. Were they going after other half-bloods as well? Drake had to figure out if they were going after other people. Drake quickly turned, and nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw Marie. He had no idea he was being followed. Drake jogged over to the brown haired girl. He recognized her, she was a junior, and he had seen her around the school, but didn't actually know her. Drake just hoped she liked half-bloods.

"Hey, hey!" Drake said to Marie, trying to catch his breath. The boy couldn't stop the panic he felt rising in his chest, and couldn't stop it from leaking into his voice a little bit. "I... I just saw that zombie junior guy.... I just saw him get stabbed. He's fine, he didn't look hurt at all. But, uh... Look, just... just go get a teacher or something and tell them! I'm going to after those guys that did this and try to make sure they're not going after anyone else!"
Even though Drake felt panic and adrenaline flowing through his system, he still managed to keep his voice quiet. It wouldn't do any good to for other student to hear and start to panic as well. Not giving Marie any time to respond, Drake ran in the direction he had seen the gang run off in.

After a few moments of running, Drake had no idea where that gang had gone. Were they even still in the school? Looking out the window, something caught Drake's eye. In the distance, he could see what appeared to be a group of 5 teens on bikes biking away from the school. The turned a corner and were out of sight. Drake let out a small sigh as he leaned against the wall. That was... well, that was scary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at a lunch table, a sophomore half-blood scanned the lunchroom. Surely there were some new half-bloods here... The girl brushed some of her long black hair out of her face with her bandaged fingers. This half-blood's name was Jenny, and she was a Mummy. The girl was wrapped up in tan, old bandages that covered practically every inch of her. The only things that were left out to the air was her right eye, her mouth, the bottom of her nose, and her long black hair. Jenny wore clothes over her bandages, simply opting for a t-shirt and jeans.

It didn't take long for Jenny to find some new blood. Slowly and stiffly, Jenny made her way over to the girl she had spotted, a half-blood with icy blue hair and elven-like ears.
"Hey there, sister." Jenny said to Allie from behind. Her voice was surprisingly normal sounding for a mummy, with only a slight low grating. Jenny stood next to Allie lunch in hand and looking at the open seat next to the Glacian Luxian. "Is this seat open?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Del sat by herself in the lunchroom, on a corner table with her back to the wall. She was not a fan of cafeterias like this one. Too open for the Banshee's taste. Taking another bite of a bitter apple, the girl grimiced as she swallowed the fruit. Another apple that wasn't ripe. Too bad this was the only lunch she had.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah had finished eating and had been watching people enter, she noticed that Bellamy had not come yet and suspected he was probably practicing, she stood up and cleaned up, she then ran to go find her brother, she had been running for a little while before realising she had no idea where she was going, she rounded a corner and ran straight into a stationary Drake, she hadn't seen him and couldn't stop herself, she shifted in an attempt to dodge him and instead ended up flying into the side of his head and falling to the floor, shifting as she fell and then sat on the ground in a daze.

Bellamy had finished practicing and now went to the cafeteria, on his way however he caught a vampire picking on two human freshman, he walked over throwing himself in front of the freshman as the vampire swung at them, Bellamy ended up being hit in the face and knocked over the two humans by the vampires strength, he shifted and charged at the vampire, only to be kicked down and then his leg received a savage stomp, the vampire laughed and walked off, the two humans thanked him before running away to try to get to lunch, Bellamy unable to shift back to human as his leg was broken, stumbled his way to the cafeteria, he spotted JC and hobbled over to the table she was at, he managed to struggle onto the bench and sat next to JC, he was on his hind legs, keeping his right front leg in the air so as not to put pressure on it, he had also made sure to sit so his black eyes was hidden from JC, "hey JC" he said, a slight catch in his voice due to a cracked ribs.

DevVoid

Terry turned his head, noticing a panicked student run off. He shrugged, thinking it was probably someone who witnessed the stabbing that happened to his likeness, and turned back to his pals. He went back to eating the same fleshy slop that the school provided to him and his other half-zombie friend Mel. Cait, who was a skeleton, had not been eating anything, since she was a skeleton anyway. It was strange to Terry that his childhood friends 'survived' death like he did. Formerly, after his death, Mel the now half-zombie, who had been best mates with Terry, couldn't bare the grief and stabbed himself in the heart from a knife he took from the kitchen. Cait on the other hand was not aware of Terry and Mel's deaths, and had died accidentally in a house fire along with her family, explaining why she was a skeleton instead of a zombie. Yet, because of Terry's last will, the three were buried next to eachother in the same graveyard. And through the same unknown means that Terry had been 'revived', which to this day was a strange power that had brought back the dead in the graveyard, his friends were returned the same way. They always assumed it was some kind of old necromancer who wanted to use them for his own needs, but died before he could actually control their minds. But that wouldn't explain the growth of their bodies. Maybe some god, if any did exist, took mercy on them and took care of their bodies until they decided that the dead in the graveyard deserved a second chance. Yet, these were nothing but assumptions and theories, as the trio knew nothing about how they are still moving after all this time. Striking this thought aside, Terry swapped to thinking about the upcoming competition, and what song they should perform while he remained eating the fleshy substance that was the food provided to him by the school cafeteria.

She shifted her eyes away from Luss for the moment to spot a familiar fox. "Omg Bellamy, what in the world happened to you?" She asked noticing his front hind leg up. "Did you hurt it bad or something? What were you doing that you got hurt this bad and I can sense your ribs aren't doing well either" she said as she picked up the fox to sit him in front of her gently examining him before she pulled out what appeared to be a first aid kit out of her bag. "Did you get into a fight or something?" She added asking.

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Drake caught movement out of the corner of his eye, but before he could see what it was the thing hit him in the side of the head. It didn't hit very hard, and whatever it was simply bounced off his head before falling to the ground. The student reflexively tried to catch the small black thing, but it fell to the floor. But when Drake looked over, instead of a small black piece of paper or cardboard or whatever, it was Ariah that was sitting next to him.
"Oh. Uh. Hello there." Drake said down to the half-blood. He squatted down, extending her a hand to help her up. "You, uh... okay there?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy, now sat in front of JC, thought for a second and said "no I was trying to stop some half-blood bully that's all, it's just that he was a vamp and they hit quite hard, I mean don't they realize it's bad enough that the full-bloods bully half-bloods but doing the same to them won't make things any better" he long white face drooped slightly.

Ariah looked up realizing who she had bumped into, "oh hello Drake, sorry about that, yeah I'm fine" she excepted his helped and stood up, she subconsciously took a step back to make sure there was an un-awkward amount of space between her and Drake, "umm..what were you doing before I crashed into you, why weren't you in the cafeteria", she asked tipping her head slightly.

"Oh, well..." Drake hesitated. He really didn't want Ariah to worry about something like this, since the situation was over. And plus, it wasn't like Drake actually did anything or affected the situation in anyway. So Drake just shrugged.
"I was just wandering around. It's something I do sometimes." Drake said, offering Ariah a smile as he stood up with her. "I was actually just about to head to the cafeteria anyway! Want to come along?"
As Drake started to make his way towards.
"That was your hummingbird form that ran into me, right? What were you doing zipping around the halls?" Drake asked Ariah.

"You protected the full-blooded... You made a good thing mister. I wouldn't be so nice to protect humans... Well, with some exceptions. I'm sorry, I ended my dish. So I will leave you for now... Bye JC.. Bellamy" said Luss and was about to leave, then he remind himself about something and turned to Bellamy "Who was this Bully.. How it looked, just for me to know. Who I don't want to have as a friend"
-*-
Marie was shocked by Drake, but he was too fast for her... "Hmm, lunch break schould end soon. I schould prepare to next lesson" on her way she bumped into vampire (The Bully, that hurt Bellamy)... "Umm, I sorry" She said quickly.
"Yes, you will feel sorry soon!"

DevVoid

Terry took out his cellphone and took a look at it after he finished his lunch, just as Mel had. It seemed like lunch break was just about to end. He put his cellphone into sleep mode again and stuffed it into his pocket, standing up. He strapped his backpack to his back, aswell as the large bag holding his v-guitar, and motioned Mel and Cait to follow him. On his way out, he saw the girl who feared him earlier bump into some vampire. He overheard their conversation, and sighed when the vampire seemed to attempt to create some trouble. " Cait, get the girl away. Me and Mel will handle this.. " He said, giving Cait his backpack and guitar bag. Cait put the two bags on her shoulder and approached Marie. " Stand back a bit. " She told the girl, grabbing Marie's shoulder and pulling her back a bit. The vampire who was about to throw out a punch had their wrist grabbed, the fist being stopped from hitting Marie or Cait. As the vampire looked over, he saw Mel and Terry approach them, Mel having grabbed the fist of the vampire. Out of self-defense, the vampire pulled his fist back and moved his head to Mel's neck. Mel had just simply let it happen with a grin, as the vampire sunk his teeth into the half-zombie, half-skeleton's fleshy side of the neck and attempted to suck his blood. The vampire soon recoiled in disgust, backing away. He begun spitting up clumpy, rotten blood and looked to Mel and Terry in a mix of shock and disgust. Then, Terry approached, his left hand digging inside his open stomach. Then, if it wasnt gross enough already, Terry pulled out a handful of maggots, cockroaches and other insects that resided in his stomach and shoved them into the vampire's mouth. " Don't act like you're King around here, just because you are a vampire.. Even if full-bloods bully half-bloods, you are giving them even more reason to bully our kind if you act like a total douchebag. Now go on, git. You got somewhere to go, and don't try to come at any person ever again, regardless if half-blood or full-blood. " He spoke with an eerie, stern voice, less like an angry stranger but more like an annoyed father. The vampire scurried off, busy trying to remove the insects from his mouth. " C'mon, let's keep moving. " Terry spoke, as he walked out of the Cafeteria. Mel and Cait followed him after, with Cait giving him his stuff back. Terry looked back to Marie, made a peace sign with his left hand to her, then turned back and kept walking.

She looked to Luss as she stood up. "Hold on Luss, may I see your wings really quick before I tend to Bellamy here?" She asked. "It's just a quick second and then I'll see you back with the Freshmens as your tour guide" she added looking to him as she pulled out a roll of bandages for Bellamy.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah shrugged, "um I was looking for my brother, but I guess I could go back to the cafeteria, he might be there now" she said looking to Drake as she started to walk back, but she realized she felt quite out of breath, the collision had taken more out of her than she thought, so she shifted and perched on Drake's shoulder, "can I just sit here, till we reach the cafeteria?" she asked.

Bellamy let himself be bandaged up before he said "well, I'm gonna have to remain in this form until I heal, so I guess I'm out of the contest, I can't play guitar like this" he shrugged and then perked up slightly, well at least I can still watch, your in the contest aren't you JC" he asked.

Drake was once again surprised as Ariah shifted back to her hummingbird form and flew at him, landing on his shoulder. He was even more surprised to find that Ariah could still talk like a normal person while in her hummingbird form.
"Yeah, sure." Drake said. "It's not like you're exactly heavy right now or anything."
Drake stuck his hands in his pockets as he made his way back in the direction of the cafeteria. While walking, Drake stole another glance at Ariah's hummingbird form. He always did have a soft spot for hummingbirds. They were so small and fast. But Drake had never seen a black one before. Pretty cool.
"So, how's classes going so far? Do anything you like yet?" Drake asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From a bit of a distance, Jenny the mummy watched as the whole scenario with Terry and his gang against the vampire. She watched as Terry took out some of his guts- no, wait. Bugs from inside him, and shoved it into the vampire's mouth. As the trio walked by, Jenny pushed off the wall she was leaning against and began to walk aside Terry. The girl seemed completely unaffected by the smell, probably due to the fact that she was also considered an undead.
"Hey." Jenny said to Terry. She offered the zombie Junior a small smile. "What's the deal? Why'd you give that guy an extra lunch? Decided that he hadn't had enough to eat yet?"

DevVoid

As Terry and his crew walked out the Cafeteria, Terry noticed a girl wrapped in bandages, most likely a mummy, approach them and walk alongside him. Huh. He hadn't realized there were other undead in the school asides him and his crew. He listened to the girl's questions while fiddling his finger around the stab wound from earlier. " Oh, you might've thought it was extra lunch. See, vampires might be undead literally, but they sure don't share the same undead aspects and benefits as say, a Zombie, a Skeleton or a Mummy, for example. Their body behaves like a normal human body, so that fistful of bugs grossed him out more than it would gross out me. Well, it wasnt only that, there was also the fact that the vampire was actually stupid enough to bite Mel here in the neck.. " Terry said, walking a bit back to allow Mel to show the girl the two small holes on his neck. Terry then walked forward a bit more. " Really, what did he expect? To strike a fresh vein of blood on a half-zombie, half-skeleton numbnuts who'd been buried for what? 10-12 years? " Terry chuckled slightly, giving Mel, who had been chuckling with him, a fistbump.

Jenny laughed at what Terry was saying, shaking her head. She nodded at Cait and Mel, before looking at Mel a moment longer. She had seen zombies, and seen skeletons... But half and half was a little more unusual. What did that make him? Just a mostly decomposed zombie? Did that mean that skeletons were just completely decomposed zombies? Would Terry eventually evolve into a skeleton when his flesh rotted away? All the questions were making Jenny's head hurt a little, so she decided to turn her attention back to the conversation.
"Yeah, I knew that. It was more of a joke." Jenny said. "That was pretty dumb of him to bite an a zombie."
Jenny glanced back at the retreating figure of the vampire before continuing.
"What I guess I meant was, what's the deal? Why'd the three of you try to jump him? 'Cause that's kind of what it looked like from where I was standing." Jenny said to Terry.

She looked to Bellamy. "Well of course I am Bellamy, I worked hard for this competition that is coming up" she said wrapping his chest to push the bones that he broke into place to heal properly. "Don't beat your up Bellamy, I will always be your number one fan when you play your guitar" she said petting his head gently.

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Marie wanted to say thanks at first, but... She was a bit scared still... And the way, they protected her, didn't help in (not being scary). She left and was heading, break schould end soon and she was going to prepare herself before the lessons.
Luss slowly started to dislike Bellamy, he felt like he was totally ignored by this shapeshifter... Well, let him be. Luss was a bit mad, that Bellamy didn't listen to him at all. It doesn't matter, if Bellamy's leg was broken by this bully guy or not. He was bullying humans, so Luss' step-sis Marie.. Also is in troblue and Luss needs to be sure, that this bully will escape to another end of the school, when he sees her. Luss didn't even noticed when his eyes turned into a pools of pure darkness. He didn't notice that, becouse if he did. He would go away from cafeteria to not scare people.