• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Musical Madness and Mystery

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick headed to the auditorium and headed backstage. He started to get ready to perform.
He pulled his guitar out of his guitar case.

Cooper was heading to the auditorium and sat in an empty seat. He pulled out his phone waiting for the performances to begin.

Nick started to not feel like performing so he left the auditorium and chilled out in the hallway.

(@Shadow_Pup there Nick is out of the auditorium)

Once she arrived at school, she heard on the intercom that all performers come to the auditorium. "It's that time already, well better get going then," she said as she ran towards the building with the auditorium passing Bellamy and the others in a hurry with her violin case in hand. She went to the back of the auditorium to change into her circus art outfit as she placed her violin down with her bag leaned on it. Luckily she had practiced beforehand by walking on the rope in her wolf form to get it just right and she did. She pulled out her mask resting it on her head just to the side as she read through her notes for now waiting for the performances to start.

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well, kind of. I'd be honest if it I said I'm not the littlest bit nervous. But, eh. What do I really care, it's not like messing up actually matters in this type of contest. " Terry said, shrugging. " Excuse me then, I'll have to go find Mel and Cait and wake them up. " Terry said, waved goodbye to Bellamy and walked into the Auditorium. He walked backstage and knocked against both coffins, waking up Mel and Cait. They went on to get their equipment and sat backstage, waiting for the cue to come onto the stage.

"No, I am not" said Luss, he wasn't really happy that someone came now to bother him "And stop calling me little man or I will cut you in half and drain soul from body... Sorry, Maro, but I am not in the mood to talk right now" Luss said to older demon. "I hoped to see her here... But It seems that she didn't come to school today". After this, Luss closed his eyes and was singing to himself, maybe to calm down or maybe to have something to do.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah took a breath before speaking, "oh, no he isn't he is stuck in fox form till his leg heals", she suddenly remembered something, "I have to do something, see you later though" she said as she turned and entered the building, she went to her locker and looking for one of her textbooks, she needed to find it, she found the book and opened it, she turned to the last page where she saw the thing she wrote, she had written Drake's name and put a heart around it, she tore the page out and folded it, putting it in her pocket.

Bellamy entered the auditorium, as everyone was taking their seats, the principal stepped out and introduced the first act before saying he had to go do some errands and would return later. Bellamy wondered where he was going.

Ariah heard something behind her, she turned around only to see a looming shape before everything went dark.

Maro looked at Luss. Even though he barely knew the kid, it was clear to see that he was still just as upset as he was yesterday. Letting out a sigh, the demon ran a hand through his hair.
"Look, li-... Look, man. I'm sorry to hear that." Maro said. He shifted in his seat, turning to Luss. While Maro didn't like full-bloods, it was clear that this whole thing was tearing Luss up. "You sure she hadn't come into school?"
What Maro really wanted to ask is if Luss's parents were doing anything about it. But he held back. The way this kid was acting, threatening to cut people in half and consume their soul... Maro wasn't sure how healthy the home life was. And if this kid kept saying stuff like this when he was upset, well, one day he was probably going to run into someone who took that too seriously.
"Tell you what, li... tell you what. I'm just going to go for a walk. Maybe she's shown up." Maro said, getting up. The demon adjusted his jacket before nodding at Luss. "I hope you find her. If she really is missing, you should consider going to the police."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh." Drake said as Ariah quickly ran off.
"I'll see you around." Drake called after Ariah as she went into the building. With a shrug, Drake made his way into the building as well. It was a little strange that she was always running off. But really, it wasn't the worst.

It didn't take long for Drake to make his way into the Auditorium. Finding a seat towards the middle, the full-blood leaned back and relaxed as he waited for the show to start.

DevVoid

" Hm... I'm feeling a bit thirsty.. Mel, Cait, you stay here. It'll probably be a bit until we have to come on stage. I'm gonna go to my locker and get my drinks here. " Terry said to the pair, who simply nodded as they went back to practicing their bit. Terry left his guitar bag there, simply strapping his backpack to his back and moving out of the auditorium, into the main building of the school. There, he simply opened up his locker and took out one of his cold metal bottles. As he drank from it, he noticed from the edge of his view that something shiny was flying at him. Looked kinda like a white lightning bolt with sparkles. He lifted the bottle down, and got zapped by the magic bolt, which prompted him to drop the bottle to the ground, creating a blood splatter on the floor. Terry convulsed for a bit, his body twitching a bit, then he stood still, completely motionless, as the mysterious figure who shot the bolt had already gone away again.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah awoke, hearing a whisper she walked round a corner and found Terry, (this is assuming he was turned in your post) "Hey, Z-man, get up lazy, the boss says you gotta still perform, you don't get out of it" she helped up the zombie as some Full-Bloods ran past on their way to the contest, she stuck her foot out causing one to trip and fall into the other, she then kicked on of them and the other helped her friend and the two ran off, "god they're disgusting, they all are except Marie I guess as she is working for the boss". She stood waiting for Terry to get a move on, she would return after that.

Bellamy sat in his seat watching the acts one by one, currently some full-blood girl was singing a duet with some vampire kid, some of the bullies, were booing, but Bellamy ignored them, Terry was next and he was waiting to see how he did.

(Ok so @Blue_Flash4, @Clite of Dragonbow and @LunarSilvally Marie, Nick and Fernande need to have the principal visit. @DevVoid Terry needs to perform, then JC can perform and the incident can begin.)

(Noted @Shadow_Pup)

He listened to JC's orders and headed to the principal's office. He shifted to his Jackel form to get there fast as a collar is represented around his neck. Once he saw the door he shifted back and entered inside. "You must be Ferninade correct?" "That's me sir" he said as he was handed a schedule with the list of his classes and a student ID. He walked out once he was clear to go as he headed to the auditorium to see JC perform who he had a major crush on.

DevVoid

Terry awoke from his state of trance again, and looked on to see the metal bottle laying on the ground, pigs blood spilled on the floor. Luckily for him, it hadn't gotten on his clothing, so he quickly got back up with the help of Ariah. He looked to Ariah, then to the full-blood she tripped. " Yeah.. I'm fine. Thanks. Now, if you'll excuse me.. I have some filthy full-bloods to entertain.. " He growled lowly, disgusted at the thought of having to humour such wastes of space. He ran back to the auditorium on all fours for better speed, and arrived just in time for his performance to start. " Oi, Terry, where'd the hell you go?! We're aboutta start, ya idiot! " Mel yelled to him, to which Terry just scoffed. " Eeehh, something came up while I was gone. Anyway, let's just get this terrible party started. " Terry said, lowering his backpack to the ground and taking up his guitar bag, taking out his V-Guitar out of it. Him, Mel and Cait walked up on stage, to which some applauded and some booed to their appearance. Terry took the microphone out of its holster as Mel and Cait set up and looked in silence to the audience. " Keep quiet. We're performing now. And I'm not asking twice. " He spoke into the microphone before putting it back in the holster and approaching the microphone stand, his guitar strapped over his shoulder. " We ain't thought up our own song yet, so here's one to predict the future of full-bloods and half-bloods. " He spoke into the microphone, before making a hand symbol of counting down from 3 to 1 with his left hand held up. Terry and Mel took the lead, while Cait played along, and the band played Sabaton - Great War as their piece of the competition. The curtains behind them opened, revealing a choir of zombies and skeletons, the same ones which would usually wander around a graveyard near Terry's at night. The choir provided background vocals, to assist making the song sound like the original.

Drake reclined in his seat, and couldn't help but to smile as the girl and the vampire performed. In fact, the only thing that really needed work was the group sitting in front of Drake that was bullying them. How the heck did these degenerates get into this school? Even the DJing students knew better than to heckle while someone else was performing. Scrunching up a piece of paper, he threw it into the group.
"Hey. Shut up." Drake hissed to the group. "Some of us are trying to enjoy the show."
Their act ended, and Drake made sure to applaud. The next group stepped up, and Drake recognized the leader as that one zombie guy. The one from yesterday, with the blood all over him. Terry. It seemed fitting that he was in a metal-looking band.
"We ain't thought up our own song yet, so here's one to predict the future of full-bloods and half-bloods." The lead zombie said. And with that, the band started playing. Drake hadn't really had much experience with metal music, but holy cow. They sounded really, really good. It was a banger. They were singing something about a great war, but Drake was't listening too hard to the lyrics. It was probably just them being edgy or something.

Then the backup choir started. And Drake looked up to find that... somehow... against all odds... These guys had a whole-ass undead choir backing them up.
"What the hell?" Drake muttered, a surprised grin on his face. Seriously though, what the hell? Had these guys ever heard of overkill? It's just a freaking talent show, not America's Got Talent! In Drake's mind, this band just went from pretty cool to just plain goofy. Ya, their music was cool. But they just hired a whole-ass undead choir! Hell, these guys weren't even students! How did they get in the school?!

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah walked into the auditorium, she looked around and examined the possibilities before remembering she was meant to be blending in for now, at least until after the incident, she spotted Drake and put on a false pretence of the sweet innocent Ariah, she shifted and fluttered to him, shifting back, "Hey Drake, Terry's good right" she said as she sat next to him, putting her feet on the chair in front, before realising she was breaking character and sitting nicely. The girl and the vampire duo, sat near where her and Drake were, they were clearly a couple a Ariah couldn't help herself, "gross" she muttered, hoping Drake, the disgusting full-blood, didn't hear.

Drake was once again slightly startled when Ariah suddenly flitted out of her hummingbird form, sitting down next to him. He watched as she stuck her feet on the seat in front, before changing her position. The full-blood turned his attention back to the show.
"Yeah, they are pretty good. But the whole undead choir, it, uh... it's a bit over the top. A bit silly. But from a musical perspective, they sound amazing!" Drake said to Ariah. He continued to listen to the performance, only looking away when he thought he heard Ariah say something.
"What was that?" Drake said to Ariah.

She listened to a band play on stage as she was looking through her music notes. She closed the folder before looking towards her violin sitting inside the violin case. She went to open it before pulling it out starting to play it in the back to calm her nerves as she would be up soon already in her performance uniform. She remembered everything she had practiced for this day as she couldn't afford to mess up. She remained her focus on playing her violin as a harmonic sound played through it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
A teacher stepped onto stage as Terry's performance came to an end, "thank you Terry, now we are finally on the final performance and then the Proncipal will dismiss you for the day.

Bellamy perked up, he got up from his seat and moved forward, finding a seat closer, so he can give positive support. He sat waiting, he loved when JC performed, and as her brother had advised he was going to confess to her after the show.

Ariah turned quickly, "what..oh..uh..I was just saying about how I can't wait to see JC perform" she hoped he was stupid enough to believe her lie, she had a plan and decided she was complete her plan, when she got Drake alone, she was going to use Drake if she could, it would be quite simple, get him to be her boyfriend, despite how that made her gag, she could then manipulate him.

DevVoid

As Terry's performance came to an end, him, Mel and Cait soaked in the cheering from the audience. Terry turned around and waved the choir over as the group left, the choir of two zombies and three skeletons following them. " And now, we feast. Great going, everyone. " He told the group, which responded in cheering to his statement. The band of undead left the auditorium shortly, each packing whatever things they own and leaving the school grounds. They all headed to a butcher, and Terry got them whatever they wanted, feeding only 4 zombies including him and Mel since the others were just skeletons. Infact, he barely even had to feed Mel. Mel never ate mucn anyway. The two other zombies however, were a bit greedy, and Terry and Mel managed to talk them down on the ordering just a bit. After all, from all the money Terry's got from those he accidentally attacked and ended up killing (or those that others, including fellow undead ended up killing), he couldn't spend it all just in one place. After all, stealing from dead bodies only gets you so far. He didn't see anything wrong in stealing from those he knew weren't gonna come back to life. After all, they're not gonna need their belongings anymore once they passed on, now do they?

Drake looked over to Ariah. She seemed to be acting weird. But was it really weird? After all, this was the girl that would just run off in the middle of conversations. So he supposed that it wasn't too strange. So Drake simply shrugged once again and turned his attention back to the stage. Terry and his crew wrapped up their show, which Drake applauded politely to. It sounded like there was only going to be one performance left, and Drake was pretty excited to watch it.

Once Terry's performance ended and heard her name being called, she placed her violin down back into her violin case as she closed it before slowly going to the exit where the stage was present. In her mind she thought. "-Remain calm JC, and stay focused, you trained for this for a very long time-". She made her way out until she saw the audience as every single one of them sat down looking at her. She noticed everything was already set up as she fixed her wolf mask properly before picking up a long stick covered in oil at just the tips before lighting them up at just one end holding it beside her. She closed her eyes under her mask taking a deep breath as her performance started with the swirling of her long wooden stick as she quickly made the other end light up by touching the flame before tossing it in the air as she used a trampoline to push herself up doing a couple of flips catching the stick in the process and repetitively throwing it up in the air again. Shadow was sitting right next Bellamy as he watched his sister perform as he just gave a smile. Ferdinand, on the other hand, was watching at a distance from Shadow and the stage as he became quickly fascinated by her performance. He wanted to really confess to her and that he will do.

(You got a rival in your hands @Shadow_Pup XD)

@Clite of Dragonbow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As JC's performance continued, a shadowy figure appeared behind the girl who was in the duo with the vampire, a piercing scream rang out, and when people turned to look, the girl was dead, drained of blood with two marks on her neck. Next to her, the vampire, her boyfriend was horrified, there was blood all over him.

Ariah turned to see the body, acting time, she thought. She turned feigning being scared and horrified, she lent into Drake, hiding her face in his torso, "oh god, why would he do that to his own girlfriend" she said some tears coming down her cheeks.

Bellamy jumped up and turned at the sound straining to see in his fox form, he needed to shift to be of more help, but it would be till later when that happens.

The students went mental, screaming and evacuating the auditorium. The principal, got the teachers to help move the students and called the police.

Her performance was interrupted as she heard the screaming from many of the students. She quickly quickly went back into the auditorium and changed as quickly as she could as she left her violin case in a secret compartment just in case emergencies like this happen as she left her bag as well with her violin. She shifted wolf to get through the crowd quickly to get to Bellamy. "Bellamy, Ariah let's go before it gets chaotic!" She said balancing on the chairs with her paws. She noticed a familiar Jackel looking at her as she gave a nod to it to go. The Jackel nodded back to her before leaping off through the crowd of students.

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow

Luss was quite confused by all the chaos that was around him. He flew away from there to get some silence. He found later Marie's phone in the school hall. Well, probably she was here. Earlier, he wasn't focused on the performances and was just sitting there and thinking. Now, Luss didn't know what exacly happend. Someone killed someone, as much heartless as it could sound. He didn't care much about this, He saw once people being killed and of course, police let murderer go.. Well, it wasn't important now, he took a phone and was looking for Familiar faces, to ask, what exacly has happend.

Blue_Flash4

Nick was just chilling when he heard the Principal say his name. “What? Oh, sup.” He said. The Principal then said “Why are you out here during the performances?” The principal asked. “Oh just,” then everything went dark.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to JC, he without thinking hopped onto her shoulder, he turned his head slightly "sorry, I probably should have asked, i just needed to see higher. Ariah is fine, she is with Drake, I can't believe it though, some of the students said her boyfriend did it". Bellamy spotted the jackal "uhm, do you know him? A friend?" he asked watching him go.

Ariah was about to message Bellamy, when she remembered, he was in fox form, she noticed however, that their were new contacts, Terry, Nick, Ferdinand and Marie, now one of those she new, one she had heard mentioned, but Ferdinand and Nick were new, she assumed her master had put them there, she sent a message to all of them, meet me in the music room, we need to talk about some things. She turned to Drake, "um, I gotta do something quick, can I catch you later, I wanna talk about something" she winked and jogged off, reaching the music room and waiting.

Drake jumped when a high-pitch scream emanated from not too far away from him. Then he saw the sight. The vampire, covered with the blood of the girl that he had danced with. His face was a look of utter horror, and for a moment, Drake and the vampire made eye-contact.
"Holy shit!" Drake yelled, jumping out of his seat. He quickly followed the crowds out of the auditorium, trying to fight the panic that was rising his chest. He had to stay calm. He stuck with Ariah, keeping a comforting arm around her as they made it out of the room.

"um, I gotta go do something quick, can I catch you later, I wanna talk about something." Ariah said to Drake before quickly jogging off.
"Ariah- Hey, wait!" Drake called out after the girl, but she was gone. "Stay safe!"
Letting out a staggered breath, Drake slowly leaned against the wall and sank to the ground. What the hell was that? Had that vampire really killed his girlfriend? What was going to happen to the school? Would they close it? They'd have to shut down the school for a couple days, at least, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maro lightly hit the ground, his wings folding up behind him as he continued to make his way away from the auditorium. What the hell was that? What the hell was happening?
"Maro!" The demon looked over to see his friend, Jenny the mummy, quickly shambling over to him. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Maro said. The mummy girl grabbed Maro's arms, and the two quickly moved out of the way of the stream of students. "What the heck happened in there?!"
"Someone, a girl... She was just killed! By a half-blood." Jenny said. panic clear in her voice.
"That is bad." Maro said, glancing around. Seeing Luss, the demon waved over the freshman. "Hey, Luss! Are you okay?"

She felt her fox friend leap on her back for a higher look as she looked to him from the side. "It's alright and yes he is a very good friend of mine that only I can control, he has an obsession with me but is gentle towards me and extremely cold to others so don't expect him to be nice to you once you meet him but he may reconsider being nice once he sees you as no longer a threat to him," she said leaping off the chairs to ground as she leaped off in wolf form. "Just hold on to my collar so you don't fall off because I am going to use speed here," she said leaping faster as she caught a glimpse of the scene that a vampire was sucking someone's blood. "So that's what made everybody panic so quickly but I'll let the police handle it for now," she said leaping out the door from the auditorium but was looking around for Luss as well to see if he got out safe.

Luss spotted Maro and some mummy girl "Yeah, I am fine" his voice was His voice was terrifyingly calm, becouse he still didn't know at all, what exacly is going on. He flew quickly flew to them. "It seems that you are okay too, aren't you" he later made a little bow to a girl "Also, nice to meet you. My name is Luss" after the 'formal' greeting, he returned to the topic "What schould we do now? (He still has no clue, what is exacly happening"

'Hmm, I wonder if JC is also okay.. And other freshmans like me'

DevVoid

Terry felt a vibrating in his left pants pocket, and reached into it, taking out his phone. It was still a somewhat old phone, a flip phone to be exact, but it still worked flawlessy so Terry had no problems with it. He looked to a new message he had gotten and opened it up, reading it. Then as he walked back to the school he briefly looked up to wave goodbye to the other undead as they returned to their own graveyard. He also waved goodbye to Mel and Cait, who returned to the same Graveyard Terry had been living in. Terry walked on into the school's grounds, and entered the main building. He walked into the music room and found Ariah sitting here. He waved to her and sat himself on a chair. " So, I suppose we should wait for the others to arrive? "

She kept looking around. "Luss!" She called as she kept her running pace looking for the black winged demon. She came to a stop once three people appeared in front of her to stop her. Vampire? She knew the smell right from her nose. "Bellamy run now!" She said grasping the foxes scruff and threw him a bit. "Fine Luss and the others and don't worry about me!" She said shifting back to normal as she faced the three vampires. "Hehe, what a tasty meal we got here and a girl for that matter" "I wouldn't underestimate me if I were you" even if you are vampires" she said seeing them at a fast speed go towards her. She shifted back wolf to dodge their movements quickly. The vampires clawed at her with their claw like nails getting her a bit to the chest and side. She growled loudly in wanting as with a swift speed she went at them managing to grab one of his shoulders and grasp a hold of it snapping his bone knocking him down with her body riping the bone out before tossing it hearing him scream. She got off of him making distance again growling as blood leaked out of her mouth and teeth.

"Luss have you seen my sister anywhere? I can't find her!" He said in wolf form as he had a worried look on his face.

Blue_Flash4

Nick awoke from being unconscious. As soon as he could see everything clearly he felt a vibration in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He immediately noticed more contacts but didn’t care to read any of the names. He read the message and sprinted towards the music room. As he was running there he felt...different. But didn’t question the feeling. As he got to the music room he waited for the others to arrive.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah stood from her chair, "right let me begin, we will inform the other two later. I have got this note , it states that our master killed the girl and has some vampires already under his control, we are not to worry about them however they are just a distraction. We should get someone we can full onto being an informant if you will, we will each have one, they will tell us information relating to stuff we can't find out ourselves, mine will be Drake, Nick, Terry who will yours be?" she asked.

Bellamy was thrown slightly, but he would not leave her, leaping at one of the vampires, he bit at the boys arm, going for none lethal they were still students and younger than him. The boy tried to shake him off, Bellamy gripped on until the vampires friend grabbed him and threw him to the floor placing his foot on Bellamy's throat and begin to add pressure, Bellamy's animal instincts kicked in as he flailed around, making a small whining noise, the other vampire stalked up to JC to stop her from helping Bellamy.

She growled "Bellamy!" She called. "You underestimated the wrong canine!" She said leaping towards the two grasping on to his neck biting down drawing blood before using her hind legs to kick the other one out of the way before leaping go leaping towards the other vampire holding Bellamy pushing him off him with her body. "You stubborn fox...a wolf's strength is much more stronger then a foxes strength...and will stand better...". She said grabbing the foxes scruff lifting him up as she glared at the other vampires with one seriously injured. Suddenly a Jackel appeared and attacked one of them holding his paw on his chest. The Jackel made eye contact with hers as he flicked his head slightly to go. She nodded before taking this chance to leap off before the vampires caught up with her. She made it to a clearing that was wide using a tall bush to hide herself as she placed Bellamy down as she laid down herself to keep low. Blood was slightly leaking from her chest wound and created a problem since she had to remain in her shapeshift form for a while. "Bellamy are you alright?" She asked looking down to him.

"I can't find my sister anywhere Luss, you think you can help me find her?" He asked looking to him with a worried look in his eyes.

Maro and Jenny stared at the younger demon, with a mix of confusion and concern. For what just happened, Luss seemed really calm. Was he not aware of what just went down?
"I... I don't know, dude." Maro said. Jenny took a step back, looking between Maro and Luss.
"H... How are you so calm?! A student was just killed! By a half blood!" Jenny put her head in her hands and began to pace back and forth nervously. "Do you know what this could cause?! The school could get shut down! Hatred for half bloods are going to increase! I'll... I'll be sent to a normal school, one that probably won't have as many half bloods. I can't go back, not to that!"

Maro shook his head, gritting his teeth. Suddenly, there was the approach of a wolf. Was that...
"Shadow?" Maro said over to the wolf. "Your sister is missing? Where'd you see her last? We ain't going to be able to get back into the building..."

"Wha-?" started Luss. The student was killed? Who? By a half-blood.. So, the Full-blood could be a victim.. 'Nah, I am overthinking it. She is safe'
His face expression changed, his pupils became violet and Luss looked a bit more pale. He looked at panicking Jenny "I- I didn't know someone was killed.." Luss started to came closer to her "Don't worry, everything will be fine.." Luss stood in front of Jenny. She was really scared.
'Normal school... Yes, this is the worst place for us.. We are a bit similar, I wonder. Eh, I hate to do as my sister told me once, but... "
He thought, after this, without moving to not scare Jenny. He hugged her softly with his wings "Everything will be fine. Police will find the murderer. He will go to the prison and the school won't be closed. It isn't fault of all half-bloods that one of them is a bad guy. Now, you won't need to return to normal school" Luss stated and after this, he relased her from his wings.

"I didn't see her..." He said to Shadow "..But It may be still possible for me to look around this school and check"

"Last time I saw her was in the auditorium when she was performing but after that panic, I lost track of her" he said looking to Maro then at Luss. "Also yes I am Shadow and the name does fit me well due to my black pelt and yes Luss, it is possible to help me find her in flight maybe....I just hope she didn't get badly hurt by those vampires.." he said and the moment he mentions this the scent of blood catches his nose. "-Wait blood? This scent! It's JC's!-" he thought. "I smell blood at least a trail of it and it's JC's, she might have encountered those vampires and fought them to defend herself and I don't see Bellamy anywhere either so it's possible he got caught up in the mix. Please if you would help me find her quickly before she attracts unwanted "blood-sucking"attention" he said before his eyes caught on a Jackel and he recognized him immediately. "Ferninade?" He said to himself seeing him flick his head to follow. "Split up and find JC I'll follow Ferninade here" he said leaping off with the Jackel following him.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Captain Cardboard

DevVoid

" Hm.. suppose I'll go with JC. Easiest to find out information is by having an exact- well, not entirely exact, but still- an opposite of yourself. JC is both a shapeshifter and a girl. Should be easy to gain information that way, then. But, if you'll excuse me, I'd heard some screaming at the auditorium and wanted to check whatever the hell happened there for myself. Maybe, eh... ask for permission to take over corpse removal, if there are multiple dead bodies.. " Terry stated, standing up and grabbing his stuff. He walked out of the room, simply waving goodbye to Ariah and Nick. He walked through the school halls before exiting the main building and making his way over to the auditorium. He set his guitar bag and backpack aside when he could smell blood in the air. Terry snuck to the backstage area, starting to hear the sound of fighting going down. He turned to look, and saw some animals fighting against some vampires. He recognized the animals as shapeshifters as he could hear the animals talking. He wasn't sure whether to stand back and watch or help, so he begun thinking, but then he realized that these were probably the vampires under this mysterious 'master' 's control that he was probably put under, too. He didn't quite take on (or even realize the curse for that matter) the full effect of this curse since his brain was already pretty deterioated and rotten, but he could still put together that killing these vampires would reveal his half-immunity to this brainwashing thingy that the 'master' casted on the students. Then, he had an idea. He walked into the battlefield, completely not caring if someone gets bumped into him or attacks him accidentally. Terry bent down to grab the arms of a downed vampire and dragged him backstage, simply 'removing' it from the scene. He then picked up the body and put it over his shoulder when noone was watching him anymore, put his backpack and guitar bag back on and quickly, as quick as he could atleast, scurried out the auditorium and off school grounds.

Last edited:
Jenny suddenly flinched when Luss began to hug her with his wings. She hadn't been expecting that, and in truth she probably would have freaked out if Maro hadn't done something similar to her before. It was still a little strange, but it did help her calm down a little bit. Both her and Maro listened to what Shadow had to say.

"H-hey, wait!" Maro called out, but it was too late. Shadow was gone. The demon let out a small growl as he extended his wings. "Damnit, the idiot didn't even tell us where to look."
Turning, Maro pointed at Jenny before he jumped to the air.
"Stay here, okay? We'll be back soon." Maro said.
"Remember, try to talk them down first! Don't just start out with violence!" Jenny called out to Maro as he flew up.

-a hour ago-
Marie recived weird message to visit Music room. Did someone wanted something from her, a crush maybe. She met a few guys (and one girl) both full-blood and half-blood, but she never was in long relationships, so for her it was just one of those messages. After that thoughts, she went to music room.
-
Luss saw as Maro flew up "Huh, that are his wings? And he is calling me a little one.." he turned to Jenny "I'm really sorry, if I scared you or something. You just.. Remind me of someone. I will keep an eye on him, if you want. See you later" He said and noticed that Maro could be far away in the sky "Damn... He left me behind" He took off his shirt and jacket and quickly put his jacket on his schoulders. By doing so, he revealed second, a bit smaller pair of black wings "Okay, I gonna end this quickly" He flew up to the sky with such a force, that he made strong wind under his wings.

The Jackel led Shadow to some high bushes as he could definitely smell blood. "JC are you hiding here?"he asked shifting back to his human form. He heard pawsteps touch the ground and the rustle of bushes before the white pelt came to view but was stained with the color of red like blood. He realized it was her own blood as she had claw marks on her chest as they were deep but not deep enough to damage her vitals. "Oh my goodness sis...what happened...your pelt is a blood mess..." He said as her light blue eyes made contact with his light blue-gold ones. "Vampires caused this because I was defending myself since they attacked me first" she answered her brother. "Geez...we can't leave you like this..." He said looking to the Jackel. "Ferninade, could you guide the others over here?" He asked him. The Jackel nodded before leaping off to guide Luss and Maro to the siblings. He looked up mostly to the sky seeing the two males as he barked loudly to get their attention to follow him. She sat down in front of her brother waiting patiently for help of her injuries. "Bellamy, you alright?" She asked the fox.

@Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @Captain Cardboard

Luss has noticed JC and Bellamy and flew to them, following Maro.
"JC, Bellamy?! Are you alright?" He sniffed in the air.
bloodsuckers
"Vampires did this, didn't they.. Well, It seems that I was really useless here now" he sat on the ground "A little break for me and I will begin to search for my sister. Man... Once again I will be going to school, where someone died. It must be a really bad luck"

She looked to Luss in her wolf form. "Yes, they are the cause of this... probably wanting my blood and that's not a good mix with a wolf...and the problem is...I will stay like this until I am fully healed but..the question is are you alright since I am fine"she asked walking up to him standing in front of him. "I can help you find your sister since I will be in this form for a while" she asked. "Besides...I need some bandages...and the ones I have are back in the auditorium...inside my bag that I use for my hands in human form...which I had to leave there..." She said sitting down in front of him as her injury dropped blood from time to time. "Sis, I think this might help" he said holding a roll of bandages in his hand. "Shadow? Where did you get that from?" She asked looking up to him. "Well, I had one in my bag since I often wear a bandage around my right wrist only" he said.

"Oh right....hehe forgot" she said as her brother tended to her quickly washing the blood off her white pelt until it was clean before wrapping around her chest to cover the injury and securely tying it. "There you go sis," he said fixing her collared cross around her neck. "Thank you brother.." she said. "We should rest for now and look for your sister Luss" she suggested.

@Clite of Dragonbow