• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy reached out and served himself and Gracie, he then turned to Gracie and said "hey Gracie do you know everyone's names yet" he asked, she looked up and looked around them table "umm..Smart Boy, Daddy's Sister, Mummy's Brother, Pretty Mummy and Daddy" she said with certainty. Bellamy chuckled, "no, no, Tartarus, Ariah, Shadow, JC and Bellamy, but I guess Mummy or Daddy counts as correct" he said. Gracie thought for a second "Tartyus, Arah, Show, JC Mummy and Belly Daddy" she said looking up at Bellamy, "yeah I guess that's as close as we will get for now, he turned when JC sighed, "you ok?" he asked. Ariah served herself and started to eat, annoyed that she had been left out of the extra information.
@DevVoid @LunarSilvally

She opened her eyes looking to Bellamy. "I'm alright don't worry Bellamy, let's just eat...just got a headache from thinking to much that it is only more irritating to me" she said eating the Ramen but had felt an arm from her brother Shadow which caught her attention. "What is it brother?" She asked looking up to him. "I need to talk with you about something between siblings" he said. "well alright, after we finish eating just meet me in my room like always" she whispered before the siblings went back to eating as Dove rested her head on her lap. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Tartarus thought while eating the Ramen. Had he told his brother to get specific things, or just to get everything..? ..well, does it really matter? Tartarus could afford it all anyway. Though, he was pretty sure he told Hades to get basically anything there is to get. Raw Produce, different types of food, snacks, sweets, drinks, and everything inbetween and more. Tartarus thought, then remembered somtehing. The body in his van! He stood up, leaving his bowl half-empty. " Hold on, I'll be right back. " He said, before quickly running out of the room and out of the mansion. He ran to the garages, grabbed the still somewhat fresh garbage bag with Copycat's body in it, and carried it inside. He quickly cut it up and put the bodyparts inside the freezer, moving the thermostat up on it to keep the parts fresh. He washed the blood off of his hands and returned back to his seat, eating again. " Sorry about that, forgot about bringing someone else inside. "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy finished eating and turned as Gracie patted his arm, "can we go play?" she asked looking up at him, "yes sweetie, I'm all done so we can go play if your done", Gracie got down and made her way up to her room, "well see you guys later" he said as Gracie pulled him from the room. Ariah watched them go "good she really adores him, can you believe that just a few days ago she way the orphaned girl abused in a lab, he must have really had an impact on her" she sighed wishing she had someone like that, who adored her and looked at her the same way Gracie looks at Bellamy.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She watched as Bellamy and Gracie left as she looked to Shadow. "We can talk about this in either of our rooms alright so let's go" she said as she stood up before walking out as Shadow followed her. The siblings made their way upstairs as they entered JC's room as Dove followed inside with them laying on the bed. "Is everything alright sis? What exactly are you stressed about? Is it what you need to figure out next with yourself?" He asked seeing her avoid eye contact with him as she thought clearly. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah decided to head to her room, she excused herself and then made her way upstairs, she entered her room and stared out the window, she kept having this feeling that something bad was going to happen, she didn't know for definite but too much good had happened recently and the world had a way of balancing this kind of thing out.

Bellamy was sat on Gracie's bed, she was on the floor playing with a couple of stuffed toys, she picked up a stuffed dog and brought it over to Bellamy and placed it on his lap, "this soft toys are like you daddy, they are easily fixed when broken and can't ever die" she said half speaking to the room in general. Bellamy chuckled, that was an odd way of looking at it.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

Having finished with his food, Tartarus got himself a re-fill as he watched everyone leave. He ate up, and then cleaned everything up. He put the leftovers in the fridge, washed up everything else, dried the plates, cups, forks and spoons used and put them back in the shelves and cupboards where he took them from. Then, he went into the longue, sat down on the large couch and read himself a book while waiting for his brother Hades to return with the food.

She sighed closing her eyes before opening them to look at Shadow. "Yes that is the case....I don't know what to do right not since we are....well....out of probation....and with this speed I have idk what to do with it exactly..." She explained. "Well...just enjoy life I guess sis...don't want you being stressed over the simplest things" Shadow said trying to comfort her. She sighed before giving a smile to him. "Alright....I won't be stubborn this time....I'll take it easy for once..." She said before they hugged each other and left the room. She had went off on her own with Dove leaving the building to freshen her mind. Dove walked with her off lead sniffing around to catch her surroundings as they both felt the wind blow through them making JC's hair lift along with her bang exposing her almost blind eye as she looked up at the sky. Shadow had knocked on the door of Gracie's room before walking in. "Hey Bellamy can you do me a quick favor?" He asked folding his arms against his chest. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as Gracie played, looking up when Shadow entered, "Sure, what do you need?" he asked as he picked up Gracie and stood up, as he stood up he felt a slight sensation, he wasn't entirely sure what kind of sensation, he just knew that he would figure it out later on. Gracie on the other hand didn't feel a sensation but one of her hands kept flickering between being visible and not visible.

Ariah stood up and walked over to her door, she felt like going outside for a bit, she walked past a mirror and she noticed her hair standing on end, it looked like she had been hit by lightning, eventually her hair returned to normal and she shrugged, she then exited her room and my her way downstairs.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid
(This is how I am having this begin, each character has a slight effect or hint to their second power, it varys in severity from a feeling of unease to a temporary physical change)

(Oh I see)

She suddenly felt a bit of a sensation but didn't quite understand what it was. She pushed it away for now so she could be able to clear her thoughts. Dove was next to her for support as she walked beside her calming being aware of her surroundings. Shadow looked to Bellamy. "Can you keep an eye on JC for me? I have to step out for a while to make her "special" medicine because if I don't it will be problematic...she has been stressed lately which can get her asthma to start, Gracie can help you if she wants to. Can you do that for me?" He asked looking dead in his eyes. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

As Tartarus finished doing the dishes, he looked out a window. Somehow, he could just briefly see a deer that was multiple miles away in an extreme close-up, as if he was standing right next to it, and immediately got a headache afterwards. This couldn't have been part of his innate capability power. It must be something else unlocked in him, but what could have caused this other power to awaken? Tartarus leaned against the kitchen counter and thought.

Hades, using his Telekinesis to drive another large truck behind him, only moving the steering wheel and the pedals, was arriving back at the forest. He just drove around the mansion and parked outside the garages, when he got out and looked to the ground. When he stepped out, he felt as if falling through the ground. He fell to the ground from nausea and was disoriented for a short bit. He shook his head and stood up, confused about what had just happened. Rubbing his head, he left the trucks locked and behind him as he walked inside the Mansion, walking into the kitchen to discuss what just happened with Tartarus.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded simply and went to go find JC, carrying Gracie as he went, he found her and walked up to her, "hey JC, Shadow said to come find you, got anything particular you want to..ugh" he doubled over slightly putting Gracie down, the pain seemed to be growing, Gracie reached out and touched him and he suddenly felt better, "umm...as I was saying, anything you want to do" he said, patting Gracie lightly on the head.

Ariah entered one of the communal rooms, as she entered her arm brushed the wall and a shock was sent through the wall and blew the bulb in one of the lights, she ignored it and sat in a chair, as soon as she sat down other bulbs in the room started to blow, some more severely than others as they shattered completely. She jumped from the chair and cowered in the corner, a steady flow of electricity buzzed across her skin, she hugged herself tightly in the now darkened room.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She looked to Bellamy before glancing away sighing. "Shadow worries way too much...." She said to herself but she couldn't deny that she was lost. "There is something that has been bothering me and I can't seem to process my thoughts clearly....which is very irritating to me...I don't really know what to do...." She said looking off in the distance as she folded her arms against her but had rubbed her neck a bit feeling a strong bit of pain before it subsided resting back on her arm.

Dove sensed something was wrong with Ariah and unlike humans, dogs can sense things four times faster then a human. She looked to JC before leaping off without her noticing. She was tracking Ariah's scent as her nose caught it quickly. A long the way she spotted a Lanturn with a handle as she grabbed it gently before it had lit up on its own. Her nose took her to a dark room but was positive that Ariah was inside. She approached the door slowly as she looked around before her ears went back to the back until she turned seeing Ariah in a corner. She placed the Lanturn down before looking up at her howling a bit as she wagged her tail. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at JC "what's been bothering you, you know I'm here for you and you can tell me anything right" he said smiling warmly. During this conversation Bellamy did not notice that Gracie had gone completely invisible, she continued to play not realising, but no one could actually see her, just her clothes and toys.

Ariah looked up to see Dove, "Hey girl, I wouldn't come too close, I'm not sure what's happening but it's scaring me, it's like a second power or something, but we haven't had anymore storms and why now of all times" she said on the brink of tears and curling up even tighter into herself.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" So, you felt it too, didn't you? " Hades said, grabbing himself a stool to sit on, talking to his twin.

" Yeah, I did. It's pretty strange. From what I learned, something unlocked a second power of sorts in us. I seem to have enhanced sight, something to the level of a telescope, or microscope, probably both depending on the distance. What did you feel? " Tartarus asked.

" Well, I felt as if.. like, sinking into the ground. Like, you know when you sit in a plane and it takes off, and makes you feel as if sinking into your seat? Yeah, like that.. It's really strange. I could swear that, for a split second, I saw my legs come out of the wall infront of me. " Hades said, scratching his head.

" Hm.. that is strange.. now that I look at you, it seems your feeling came from your power of creating portals. Though, hold on, I have a guess.. " Tartarus said, walking over to the freezer and opening it. He looked at Copycat's powers, and something clicked in his head with the help of his innate ability.

" Yeah, guess I was right. It was something Copycat, the guy we fought earlier, had, that unlocked our secondary powers. It's strange, but that's just how it is, I guess. Hm.. Bro, try creating a portal to Bellamy, JC and the others. Try, like.. thinking of them, and of creating a gateway near them. " Tartarus suggested to his brother.

" Hm, worth a shot I guess. " Hades said, putting his left hand to his chin. First he focused on the wall infront of himself, and a blue portal opened up there. Then, he focused on Bellamy, and, unbeknownst to Hades, a blue portal had opened up in the air near Bellamy. Through the magic of linked portals, Hades could see into the portal from the kitchen and look into the room Bellamy and the others were in, and vice versa. Hades and Tartarus approached the Portal and examined. " Interesting.. " The two of them said, getting a closer look at it.

She looked to Bellamy in a side view as she sighed softly but before she could answer, she did notice Gracie was invisible. "Before I speak....Bellamy why is Gracie invisible.....did you not notice that until just now" she said watching Gracie. "Um Gracie....you do realize that you are invisible sweetie don't you?" She added looking at her.

Dove whined before looking around walking further into the room before seeing a white suit that smelled like rubber. She howl barked to get her attention as she whined trying to get her to follow her to the suit. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah slowly made her way over to the suit and put it on, she was still producing a ridiculous amount of electricity but at least the others would be ok. She nodded to Dove and gave her a pat on the head. She then made her way to the kitchen to find someone, she found them looking into a portal, "wait do one of you have a new power too, god I thought it was just me, do you know why this is happening" she asked the two.

Bellamy turned to Gracie, "oh, um that's new, since when could you do that and since when could they do that" he said referring to both Gracie and the twins. He went to stand up but fell back down to one knee, "something's not right, it's..its like there's something inside me trying to break out and I'm worried what will happen when it does" he said with genuine terror in his eyes, not terror over his own life, cause he is immortal, but terror over the lives of the others.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Dove followed Ariah to stay close to her as comfort as she whined worried about her. She gently pulled at her sleeve to get her moving and back to JC and Bellamy since she felt something wasn't right here. She howled a bit but wagged her tail after the pet as she licked the rubber of her hand.

She was starting to feel it as well until she saw her hand seeing it was being surrounded by Misty darkness. "Um Bellamy....I don't know what this is but its....scatting me a bit...." She said showing her hand to him unsure on what to do as she saw it become bigger all of a sudden. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at JC, "we must have gained extra powers at some point" he stopped speaking when he noticed his chest start to glow, "H..Hey Tartarus..d..do we have any contain..containment rooms or something, cause..I think some of us might need them" he said grimacing and looking to Tartarus through the portal. Gracie became visible again and walked over to JC, "mommy what's wrong with you and daddy, will you be ok" she asked hugging JC's leg and looking up at her.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Eh.. containment rooms, I mean you might aswell use the cave. " Tartarus said, as him and Hades stepped through the portals to the other side. Tartarus looked to Hades. " Hey, see if you can do that thing again. " Tartarus said to Hades. Hades had then closed his eyes and focused again. The blue portals had disappeared, and another blue portal opened up next to Hades, leading into the large cave below the mansion. Tartarus looked to Bellamy and the others again. " Guess this is as close as a containment chamber as we're gonna get. "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah had stepped through with Hades and Tartarus, "ok, so Hades can create portals, I can manipulate electricity and Gracie can turn invisible. Hey Tartarus you can usually figure out a person's abilities right, so what do you reckon JC and Bellamy can do, oh and what can you do as well" she asked. Bellamy stepped through the portal into the cave, by this point a lot more of his body had began to glow and his chest area was beginning o smoke.
@DevVoid

She looked down to Gracie. " I hope so..." She said before following after Bellamy into the portal but once she did, she felt a lot of dark energy being absorbed inside of her causing her to feel much more pain as she was now surrounded in dark energy feeling it circle around her arm, legs and chest. She fell down to one knee clenching her teeth due to the pain. "St...ay...strong...JC...St...ay...str...strong..." She told herself.

Dove whined feeling JC's energy of pain as she looked up to Ariah gently pulling at her rubber sleeve to follow her as she leaped off to find JC. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus looked to Ariah and thought. He gave a look at everyone else and let his main power work its wonders. He looked back to Ariah. " Well, I have telescopic vision, so either I can see things up-close when they are kilometres away, or see things on a microscopic levels when I look at them up-close. As I am learning, JC can manipulate shadow.. the element, not her brother... " Tartarus joked. "...and Bellamy seemingly can.. hm, that's strange.. Bellamy's skin is starting to inflate now that I look at it, and if I were to believe my innate ability, he can apparently.. implode and re-form himself, like some sort of slime creature... however that works. " He said, then looked to JC through the portal. " JC, probably best you get out of that cave, unless you'd like to be covered in blood and guts. Bellamy might explode any moment now from the looks of it, literally. "

She looked to Tartarus. "I'll be alright....if he explodes I can just collect his pieces....I won't leave him...even if...I see blood...." She answered as she felt a bit sick just by thinking about it. "Besides...I can't really move from this spot...due to this manipulation of Shadow...feel like its testing my body so much...its hard to move..." She answered looking to Bellamy. "Bellamy....are you alright...please tell me you are?" She said with a look of worry. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" No, you won't be alright. I don't just mean that Bellamy will go flying everywhere. I mean that his body has become a literal explosive. You are willingly standing next to a timed bomb that's about to go off any moment now. You could get seriously hurt, or potentially even die if you hit the ground too hard, or a debris gets lodged in your head. But I suppose, if you want to stay there, then it's not my choice. " Tartarus explained, shrugging. Then he looked to Hades. " Well, close the portal, we don't need the explosion to reach us through the portal. " Tartarus said. Hades reluctantly nodded and closed up the portal that lead to the cave. Both of them sighed, and Tartarus spoke up. " I didn't want to just leave her with Bellamy now that he's become an unstable bomb, but I had no other choice. We'll check back on them after the explosion. " He said, as him and Hades walked off, getting a pack of cola cans from the fridge and going to the porch to sit and watch the forest while drinking from the cans they took with them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled at JC, "I appreciate you staying but you should definitely find some way to defend yourself from what happens next" he said before he stood up straight and closed his eyes, then he exploded, in a loud bang that sent out a shockwave from the cave. Almost immediatley his body started to reform as the process was sped up by his immortality. His body began to reform before larger body parts were drawn back towards him, one of his arms flew over and reattached itself, a leg slid across the flow and rejoined his body, he then stood back up as his face reformed. He turned and walked over to JC "hey, you ok, you hurt or anything" he asked before noticing that the only piece of clothing that survived the explosion was a now scorched pair of underwear, he blushed and looked around, maybe some other clothing had survived.
@LunarSilvally

Back in the main house Ariah was sat on a sofa looking out a window, "so does this put some changes to our plans of making suits and names, you know because we gotta learn control, even though Gracie seems to have nearly mastered her new power already" she said to Tartarus as she noticed Gracie standing patiently, waiting to see if Bellamy and JC were ok and changing between visible and invisible repeatedly at will.
@DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well.. " Tartarus thought, and looked back at Ariah through an open window leading to the front porch of the house. " I think it shouldn't be too much of a bother. I'll just have to work around some initial plans, but now that I have telescopic vision, I can make the suits with even more precision. But I think I'll be able to make something that'll suit everyone's powers. I think with your suit, I'll make it out of metal so that it can conduct electricity. Maybe a lightweight metal suit, with conduits, cords to plug into different outlets for you to control bigger machines, and maybe a built-in metal whip that lets you focus electricity into it and fire it in a ball-shape as a projectile out of the end of the whip. For Bellamy.. hm.. I guess it should start off as a rubber suit for the stretching of his implosions, but also with some blast-resistant polymer. And maybe some self-generating gel as an adhesive, so that I don't have to sew the suit everytime he blows himself up. I don't need to focus on protection with Bellamy since he can regenerate anyway. Though, maybe I'll build in a sort of tank with back-up chemicals that speed up the regeneration process, just incase. JC is gonna get an all-black outfit for sure, matching with the darkness.. maybe also an extra feature that can be used only with electricity, yet can be charged by draining power sources of their electricity, something like you would be able to do. Maybe something like a laser gun. Maybe something that would let her also be more aerodynamic and agile. For Hades, well, we already talked about his outfit. He's also gonna get a metal suit, something protective, but the main focus is the headpiece. I'm gonna build something that allows him to learn new techniques of Telekinesis and to use them easier. Something that would relax the mind, while also improving its ability to learn. As for Gracie.. hm, I don't think you need many special features. " Tartarus said, looking to Gracie. " Your invisibility will already get you far.. though, something to help you sneak around would be good, maybe a sound-dampening suit. " Tartarus said, looking back to Ariah. " For Shadow.. I guess something like a mixture between what I have planned for JC and Gracie. A stealth suit to be sure. And maybe with some sand or dirt reserves, for in-door use, places where there are no natural minerals present or emergencies. And for my suit, I've already got the perfect idea. I'm gonna make myself a suit that has a tool for everything, a purpose in every situation. Something that reflects my power, how it can be useful in any kind of situation. I already have the knowledge on how to emerge victorious in every situation, I just need the tools and means to actually commit to those plans.. " Tartarus said, deep in thought. " Hm.. that should be all of us covered. Did I miss anyone? "

She was able to stand at least once the pain subsided as a black detailed marking appeared from her neck all the way down to her right arm stopping under her bandages. The marking finished with a point on her neck and under her bandage wrapping around her wrist as a forward wolf paw finished at the palm of her hand but she didn't seem to notice just yet as even her shirt was eroded away only leaving one shreaded piece like it was about to snap off which made the marking more visible. "I believe....I am alright....how about-" she instantly blushed seeing that Bellamy was only in his scorched underwear as she quickly glanced away. "Um...you...are you alright...?" She asked as her bang covered both eyes as she had to approach him to try and cover him. "We...I mean...I need to find you some clothing....maybe...I can ask Shadow to lend you some for the time...being" she placing her bandages hand on his bare chest to make sure he wasn't actually hurting anywhere. "My... apologies...just making sure you are not hurt anywhere else...so just....bare with me here...." She added looking around for Shadow but to no avail as she gave a sigh but felt a bit light headed as she just suddenly hugged Bellamy out of worry as she didn't seem to realize that her back was injured with an injury.

"Sorry....I think I was...just very worried....that I would lose you...just like my father....that's..." She hesitated before continuing. "Something I fear most....pain of grief...for a lost one..." She said as her vision was starting to blur due to the blood loss from the injury on her back as she grasped him more firmly. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked down at JC, "hey I'm fine but we should get you out of this cave, your not in the best position" he said gently, as he placed JC's arms around his neck so he could pick her up. He hoisted her up and looked around, "Hey Hades, Tartarus could we get a portal out of here" he called out, hoping he would be heard due to the echo of the cave. He held JC close and kept checking on her injury, "hey, try to rest, don't force youself" he said.

Ariah shoo her head "no I think that's everyone, it's cool that your ability helps you figure out that kind of stuff", she said as she sat down with Gracie, "they'll be back out in a second, don't worry", she heard a noise "hey um I think that was Bellamy calling to be let out".
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

"...." She remained silent but had looked up at him, eyes softened. "...Aren't you cold?..." She asked. "I wish I did have the ability to manipulate fire...so you wouldn't be as cold..." She added as she carefully raised herself up placing her arms around his neck to hold as she was using her whole body to try and keep his upper half warm. "You will get sick...if we don't find clothing's for you....don't worry about me too much..." She said as she suddenly coughed lightly. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus would nod, having calculated at what point Bellamy would have re-formed, and looked to Hades. Hades nodded silently and closed his eyes, focusing. Tartarus grabbed his shoulder, suddendly. " No, don't open it here. Open it in his room. " Tartarus said to him. Hades raised an eyebrow, and focused again, creating a portal in Bellamy's room and next to Bellamy. Tartarus looked to Ariah and Hades as to explain. " I suspected that if Bellamy would blow himself up, his clothes wouldn't survive the blast, naturally. " He said, shrugging. " Well, we got anything else to worry about? " Tartarus asked to the group, seeing if he hadnt forgotten anything.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy gently stroked JC's hair "did you forget, I'm immortal, you and Gracie are my only priorities now, and right now your the most important person to me at this moment" he said as he carried her through the open portal into his room, he placed JC down on the bed and grabbed some trousers and a top, put them on and walked over to JC "so, you ok to walk to a better location to look at that wound or do you want me to carry you again?" he asked placing a hand on her shoulder.
@LunarSilvally

She sat on the bed looking at Bellamy as she sighed. "Don't baby me I can walk on my own to the infirmary...unless you want to check it?" She said sternly. "Don't worry I am well covered under here as you can see..." She pulling up her shirt to show the long bandage covering her stomach and chest area which was visible on her right shoulder and her left. She seemed to realize what she had said as she looked away from him stubbornly. "Forget what I said!" She said dropping the words she had told him before standing up slowly making her way to the door. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" ..wait, we definitely forgot something.. " The two twins said, before looking at eachother, first with puzzled expressions which was then overtaken by shock. " Shit, the food! " The two said and quickly took off running to the garage. Hades created a portal from the garage to the basement and the two begun hastily setting up the various fridges, freezers and other kitchen gadgets. Tartarus stored the tools in the actual kitchen drawers, while Hades used his telekinesis to plug the fridges and freezers and sort out all the food and drinks he bought, putting multiple at a time into various freezers and refridgerators. Tartarus came back down into the basement with a pair of scissors, a permanent black marker and multiple sheets of paper. The two begun labelling the fridges and freezers each, and sat down on a chair in the basement when they were done. The two sighed. " Man, how did we forget about that truckload of produce and snacks you bought. " Tartarus said, sighing, looking to Hades, who just shrugged in response.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over to JC and reached out to grab her arm, "hey I ok with checking it, I have some medical knowledge, not a lot but some, and I feel parshially responsible" he said, "I said I was focused on you alone, and I want to check your injury, please, can I" he added in a gentle and calm voice.

Nearby a girl around Bellamy's age watched the house from nearby. She watched through binoculars as Bellamy and JC interacted, she frowned and stood up from her crouched position, "how dare he replace me, I'll teach him" she walked towards the house, her hair floating around her head, a row of glowing purple spikes along her form arms. She looked at the door and her hair formed into a fist and bashed through the door. She stood in the entrance coming across Ariah who had decide to walk back to her room with Gracie. The girl smiled evily, "perfect" she said quietly, her hair snaking towards the two girls, she wrapped her hair around Gracie and plucked her from Ariah's shoulders, at the same time she fired a spike at Ariah, it pierced her suit and hit her neck, Ariah discharged a large amount of electricity as she fell unconcious, the discharge wiped out the lights in the building and Gracie let out a scream before the girl pricked Gracie with a spike and Gracie fell unconcious, she then held Ariah and Gracie using her hair and waited for Bellamy to arrive.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She looked to Bellamy seeing his gentle eyes as she sighed softly "-Not that sound of voice....-" she said in thought but before she could say anything she heard a loud boom and Gracie screaming as Dove's ears perked leaping out quickly. She got out of Bellamy's grasp to run out of the room seeing a girl holding Ariah and Gracie with her hair, using her speed she high kicked the unknown girl in the back hard making her fly as she used her speed again to catch Gracie and Ariah before placing them far away from her. "Who the hell are you?!" She said in a stern but irritating voice. "I won't show mercy to thoses who harm the people close to me so you better answer quickly!" She added warning the girl as her injury on her back opened a bit further due to moving that fast and swiftly as blood leaked out much faster then she anticipated but at this point she was ignoring it for now. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy followed after JC, when he reached the mansions entrance he stopped. "Alison? What are you doing here? What do you want?" he asked her, he turned slightly to JC, "hey, JC don't strain yourself, I can handle her, you need to stay here, you'll only make the wound worse" he said as he placed a hand to her arm. Alison looked at Bellamy "I'm here Bellamy because you mine" she said as she flung a barrage of spikes at JC, Bellamy pulled JC against him turning away from Alison so that all the spikes collided with his back, he fell to one knee for a moment before steadying himself and turning back to Alison, he walked towards her. Alison smirked "so you wanna play rough do you" she said pulling out a set of knives and holding them using her hair, she started to slash at Bellamy, eventually stabbing him straight in the stomach, the knife lodged there and Bellamy simply pulled it out, but before anything else could happen, Alison pulled out her phone that had started to ring, she answered it, listened for a few seconds and then said "Ugh, fine I'm coming" she then turned and left "see you soon Bellamy" she called out before she was gone. Bellamy rushed over to JC, just as Ariah and Gracie woke up, Gracie walked over to JC and Bellamy and looked at JC, "Mummy your hurt, was it Daddy did he hurt you in the cave" she said as she crossed her arms and frowned at Bellamy. Ariah had now removed the suit as being unconcious had given her time to 'focus' she no longer produced ecessive amounts of electricity constantly.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

(Changed it up so the twins took a break in the basement)
Hearing a ruckus up above, Hades and Tartarus caught their breath and walked up the stairs, into the kitchen and walked into the main room, where the entrance was. They watched as Bellamy and JC confronted some girl who could control her hair. The two watched them go at it, and waited for Bellamy and JC to resolve the situation. Of course, Tartarus got angry that this girl just thought she could get away with breaking down the door. Angrily, he shouted a whole variety of insults after her, and looked on back to his brother. While out of his reach, Hades used his Telekinesis to send the knives Alison dropped after her, sending them flying in the direction she ran off to. Tartarus punched the wall and stomped on the ground, while Hades focused on fixing the door by remotely grabbing the glue from one of the kitchen drawers and using his telekinesis to glue the pieces back together carefully, then set the glue back to where it was and setting the door back into frame. Tartarus by then had calmed down and leaned against the wall next to the door, still mumbling curses under his breath. " For god's sake, why do all these mentally challenged wastes of space think they can just break all our damn property.. " He mumbled to himself, while Hades sat down on the couch and sighed, just happy that nothing else was broken.

She looked to Gracie as she gave a gentle smile patting her head. "Don't worry sweetie...mommy is alright...daddy will help me....so stay with Ariah for now until I am taken cared of ok" she said in a gentle voice to not worry her too much. She lowered her head down as her bang covered both eyes as she looked down a bit. "Bellamy...just come back to the room...I feel very lightheaded...if you don't help me now I will lose consciousness due to blood loss...please..." She asked before walking back into the room. "Are you sure you what to do Bellamy....I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable...you will see bare skin of mine...I can always go to another doctor..." She said as she was honestly embarrassed about this but she did wear a sports bra under with the bandages underneath it so she didn't understand why she was embarrassed.

Dove stood with Gracie whining before she gently licked her hand to say it was going to be ok before licking her cheek gently as she howled to try and cheer her up and not worry too much before she eyed Ariah on the ground whining to Gracie to check on her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stroked Gracie's hair lightly and then followed after JC, "I am fairly confident in my abilities as a medic and I said I would protect you and this is a form of protection in my opinion" he said, he grabbed a first aid kit and walked over to JC, "oh yeah and about that women, she's my ex-girlfriend we dated when we were 14 and we dated for 3 years, I hadn't heard from her in 2 years until today, we broke up because she was become obsessive and posessive, she was becoming violent and I ended things, as you can see however she still won't let it go" he said as he began to clean the wound and apply bandages to it, "I'm sorry, you being with me has put you right in her line of sight, maybe I should just leave" he added.

Gracie walked over to Ariah who stood up, the two of them then walked to go sit on a sofa, Gracie decided to show off her invisibility to Ariah and Ariah chuckled before beckoning Dove over, "hey Dove, you wanna come wait here, JC and Bellamy will be down soon I'm sure" she said.
@LunarSilvally