• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie nodded and followed Tartarus "let's go" she had gotten a lot more open towards everyone and had slowly stopped acting like a 5 year old and instead acting older than she actually was, she walked into the elevator going up with him, when she saw the intruder she activated her powers going invisible and nullifying the intruders abilities.
@DevVoid @BurbleBurble

Bellamy watched as the ice disappeared around the room, he had been worried to move as due to the nature of ice several spikes had formed as the room froze, but now that the ice was gone he made his way over to JC, not noticing the hole in his chest from a spike that had formed, he knelt by JC, several drops of blood dripping from the rapidly healing wound "Hey, JC you alright" he asked, "oh sorry, I appear to have bled on you a bit" he said laughing a little.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
As soon as the two of them took the elevator into the kitchen basement, Tartarus stepped out of the elevator door, waiting for Gracie to get out so that the bookshelf can hide the elevator again. He had walked alongside Gracie into the kitchen and to the front door where the intruder was. With his armour on, he could barely fit through the 7.5ft tall doorframes. Tartarus stood infront of the Intruder in his armour, looking like a Sauron Clone. He held up the mace, slowly pointing it to the intruder. " Leave, and never come back. This is your only warning. There will not be a second one. Refuse to leave, and you will meet your end at our hands. " Tartarus said, as his helmet distorted his voice into a deeper one as to hide his identity.

"Huh?!" Sarah said, still very confused. "But my car is here! And leaving would make me look suspicious! Can't I get a business card or something? Can I give you a phone number or something?" It had quickly become a fever dream of a day. Hair girl, portals, invisible people...She needed a break before following them blindly. Besides, it could make her seem suspicious if she went with them. She dug in her pocket, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper.

"Pen, pen...Ah, here we go." She plucked one off the floor, knocked off one of the desks in the chaos. Scribbling down a number, she handed it to Ariah. "There! Call me later. I'll be waiting. I always answer!"

The boy left the intruder, back to deal with what the dog wanted. However, it wasn't long until something else occurred as he proceeded towards the kitchen.

Daryl's powers waned a moment. The nails he had pulled from the floorboards seemed to become harder to control. "Hmm?" Something was there. He sensed something with metal for a moment. Five...Four...Three paces. No, two. Then he couldn't. Something hampering them.

He remembered what Chase had told him. A little girl...she's a dangerous one. She can disable powers. I don't know much about her otherwise. Was it possible she developed further powers? In any case, he wasn't about to feel good about what he would do, but...As a massive hulking figure stepped in, he decided to go for it. She probably wouldn't move if she thought he couldn't see her. Reaching with his hand, he felt something in the thin air. A figure's shoulder.

"Sorry." Was what he whispered...As he immediately grabbed the other shoulder, and tossed her halfway across the room. She'd be fine. Probably.

The man in black metal approached him now, nearly a foot over Daryl. But he was not disturbed. Not even scared seemingly. He could feel the amount of metal in this man. And in response to Tartarus's threat, Daryl spook clearly as he walked around him. "Stay out of my way." The next time Tartarus would try to move, he'd realize that he was locked into place. His joints were locked in place. He couldn't move.

Daryl's ability was active, returned to him in full force. He had used his ferrokinesis to stop Tartarus dead in his tracks.

She grasped Bellamy's arm to hold herself up before looking to him. "I'm alright....but help that husky.....please....he protected my life..." She said weakly as she gently pulled out the ice shard but for some reason it didn't disappear or melt as it only glowed as she held it. "He needs help...." She said as Dove whined worried for the white and sable male husky that was badly injured as his breathing was a bit raspy as he whined in pain. She had to crawl over to the husky as she gently placed her bandaged hands on his pelt as he opened his eyes to reveal light blue ones as well as he looked up at her. "Thank you...." She told him as he seemed to understand gently licking her cheek. She looked at his injuries closely before turning to Bellamy. "Bellamy.....do you have something I can cut this off.....it's so tight....that it's drawing out blood...." She said before falling to the ground again but the husky used his body to catch her fall. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over and placed his hand on the restraints, "hang on I have an idea", he created a small explosion inside his hand breaking the restraint he was holding and causing the rest to fall off the Husky's body, he then went to JC, "right now you get back onto the bed and this guy can stay here with you and Blue, I'm going to go check on the intruder situation" he said as he made sure they were ok before he stepped outside the room.

Ariah took the piece of paper "Hades you can close the portal now" she said before jogging after Tartarus and Gracie, when she got to the front of the mansion she saw Gracie unconscious on the ground and Tartarus fighting the intruder, she pulled out two small stone dolls, she threw them out and they shifted into a gorilla and a panther, she infused them with a small amount of electrical power and sent them at the intruder.

The old man sighed, he had been pretty direct with the trio, the boy wasn't his problem but Ferninande was, he stepped out of the shadows outside the mansion, he had already picked up Alison and Ferninande, he knew the third had been watching the house and called to him to come here, "get out of the mirror dimension" he said before turning "right, seeing as you all seem anxious to be here, Ii have instructions for you, I want you all to go in that house and steal anything that isn't bolted down, I will deal with the kids, now go" he said. Alison grinned and unsurprisingly went straight to Bellamy's room and started to grab and take things loading them into a sack. The old man slowly walked into the mansion, his first act was to manipulate the floor boards so that they opened up and entrapped Gracie, he then turned to the rest of the house, "well hello there, Tartarus, Ariah, Bellamy, where are the others then, hmm" he said. Bellamy went to lunge at the man but the ceiling seemed to grow tendrils and dragged him up until he was merged with the ceiling, he struggled but found he couldn't move. Then Ariah turned, ordering her avatars to attack the man instead, he simply waved his hand and the two creatures molded together and then became an orb that trapped Ariah inside, the old man then turned his attention to Tartarus, making the floor started to pull him down into the ground, he then reached out into the house and found JC and the dogs, he made all the doors and windows in the room vanish, Ferninande would have to steal from somewhere else while he used that room as a prison, he finally sensed Hades in the cave base and made the stone and metal in the area form a prison around him. (I aim for this to work, this will be their first defeat at the hands of the old man, everyone is trapped and the villains will rob the place, no fighting should occur, for now, there will be other chances)

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid @BurbleBurble

DevVoid

Tartarus just simply stood silently, letting a loud annoyed groan. Not only was he first trapped by some metal bender, but now an old fart trapped him in the floor, literally. " Why do I even try.. " He groaned and crossed his arms, just waiting this thing out. Hades on the other hand had closed the portal before the stone and metal cage formed around him. He wanted to get out, he felt as if whatever being did this, that they'll do much worse than that if he tries to fight back. So, he opted to just remain sitting in the chair he made himself earlier.

(It's Dove @Shadow_Pup not Blue xD got mixed up with the shiny Umbreon Blue because that was her partner but that's alright and also since the protagonists are trapped I will give this chance to Ferninade to take JC)

She had saw the old man make the windows and doors disappear as she remained on the floor with Dove and the male Husky who she had wrapped with the bandages she had over his injuries. She held onto Dove as she was hearing her growl as she gave a stern expression. "Who are you!?" She asked weakly as Dove stood in front of her for protection as the male Husky stood up slowly despite his injuries growling at him warning him to not get close. She suddenly saw a shadow behind the man before he appeared himself. "Old man, since the protagonists are trapped, I will be taking this girl with me without interruptions" he said. "You stay back!" She said but she couldn't defend herself due to her body being in a weak state. "Hehe, how feisty you are" he said as the male Husky leaped at him but had used his hand to grab his muzzle before throwing him across the floor with a yelp as Dove leaped at him as well getting a good bite on his arm but was also thrown off to the ground with a yelp. "Dove!" She called as she looked to him with the most hateful eyes. "Aw, don't be like that....after all....Bellamy just lost his precious....love....that I will take!" He said using a large amount of ice power to numb her body making her fall unconscious. "Bell....amy...." She said before passing out. The man known as Ferninade lifted his beloved off the ground before using a shadow to get out of the room. He kept walking until he saw Bellamy trapped in the ceiling as he smirked. "Looks like you lost Bellamy because I have what use to be your beloved...I told you that you was not worthy to be with her only I am!" He laughed but this caused her to wake up seeing Bellamy suck on the ceiling. "Bellamy! Help!" She called struggling in his arms. "Let go of me you freak!" She said as she felt his hand grasp her neck roughly feeling the ice form around her neck as both of her hands grasped his wrist having trouble breathing. "B....Bellamy...." She called before being knocked out again. "Now that she is quite, I will have to train her on how to be obedient only to me hehe with pain that is...until she breaks!" He laughed. "Good luck getting out!" He said as due to the ice around her neck her cross necklace snapped falling on the floor until she disappeared with him. Dove got up and went to help the male husky stand up slowly whining as she looked to the old man growling, not liking him one bit. @Shadow_Pup

Handing over the number, the portal closed before Sarah, the people once again disappearing into thin air. Ah, what did she just get herself into...

Of course, this thought was promptly interrupted as the police came through the doors, shouting at her that she was under arrest. Obviously thinking she was involved. Unwilling to be arrested that day, Sarah immediately...put her hands in the air. "I'm not associated! I'm not with the robbery!"

And at the manor, with Tartarus incapacitated, Daryl proceeded forward. Into the kitchen. Unaware of the new scene unfolding. He still was feeling bad about tossing the little girl.

In the kitchen, he could sense more metal behind a bookcase, but he didn't bother to investigate further. Daryl's interest was a large metal box, obviously a big freezer, set down in a corner next to a few refrigerators. Quietly, he opened it...And felt his heart sink, as he stared at a number of frozen body parts. Apparently Tartarus had removed the corpse from the bag and chopped it apart. It was just an awful sight, and only the idea of packing it away made him feel better about it.

He tried to think for a moment what he could even do. Could he just drag the entire freezer? At first he thought'd that be too suspicious, but there weren't too many other options...It'd be a drain on him, but he shut the lid and began to levitate the freezer off the ground. The cord pulled out of the wall, and he began walking with it trailing behind him.

But when he entered the room he found that Tartarus had been disabled- sealed within the floorboards. An old man stood by where the front door had once been, alongside a cronie. Was this "The Moderator" Chase was talking about? Ugh, this simple mission was becoming a headache. He just needed to get the corpse to the employer. They were on the "same side" but...He'd rather not be associated with these people at all.

He silently started striding towards the old man, the freezer still behind him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The old man watched as each villain left with their desired 'treasure', "there now hopefully they won't feel the need to come back here for a while, without me they wouldn't have stood a chance" he sighed before turning to Chase, "now you inform your boss, I will be visiting him about the thing in that freezer, don't know when, just tell him to expect me" he said before making sure all the villains were out before leaving himself, just before he left however as he started to walk towards his helicopter that was waiting, he heard a crash, Bellamy had exploded part of the ceiling to free himself and was now charging at the old man, he sighed and held up his hand, suddenly hundreds of spikes shot from the ground puncturing Bellamy's body until he was held up in the air his blood dripping down the spike, the old man turned, got in the helicopter and left, when he was a safe distance away his powers effects dissipated freeing everyone, Bellamy's limp body tumbled to the ground, before he shot up spluttering and coughing up blood. He then turned back towards the house, entering he started to pace, then he remembered something, "Tartarus can you track a chemical signature, JC took some of this special medicine that Shadow went to go get more of, could you track that chemical formula and find her" he said with a desperate look in his eyes. Ariah walked over to Gracie and let her play with her avatars, she watched as Bellamy spoke to Tartarus, he just seemed broken.

Dove whined as she gave assistance to the male Husky following Bellamy seeing his heartbroken eyes. The male Husky sniffed around until he saw a cross necklace on the ground as he caught the scent of his rescuer. He slowly picked it up before walking back over to Bellamy to show it to him as he whined wanting to help him find JC. Dove was licking his injuries to try and stop the bleeding as she was worried for him.

Ferninade came to a secret room before laying JC on the bed covering her with a blanket. He may have been obessive of her but he cared about her health. He placed a cool cloth on her head to keep her fever down. "My sweetheart....you will rest until I say you can get up...." He chuckled before closing the door that looked like a chamber which was see through. "Bellamy..." She called softly before drifting in and out of sleep tears falling down her cheeks. "Keep this area guarded and let no one harm her or I will kill them!" He said to the guards before leaving the area. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus was spit out of the ground as the old man had fled the scene. He was already discouraged to even pursue. Discounting the fact he was just a mere puppet to control to the metal bender, there was no way they could compete against someone with the power of that old man. Tartarus had stood up and begun taking his armour off. " No, I can't. I can re-create that 'special medicine' easily, though. I think you can just take the huskies behind you to find JC. " Tartarus said, walking off into the kitchen. He looked at the spto where the freezer once was. Strange. He didnt remember leaving these body parts this metal bender was looking for in the freezer. He specifically remembered hanging them up on the hooks inside his lab area inside the cave. He must've forgot relocating them. Oh well, good thing he had taken blood samples of the body before anything had happened, during the time he also took blood samples from everyone else to craft the suits. He headed downstairs into the kitchen basement and pulled the book on the bookshelf, revealing the elevator door. He took it into the cave below where he met up with Hades and vented at his twin brother, telling him about what just happened.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy saw the necklace and quickly grabbed a few things, he was already in his suit but he grabbed a belt of knives and a simple black face mask. He then turned to the huskeys "lead me to JC" he pleaded, before turning to Ariah and Gracie "I'm going to get her back, you two stay here and help the others deal with our excess villain problem" he said before leaving out the front door.

Ariah picked up Gracie and made her way to the cave, she turned to Tartarus, "Bellamy's gone, but we can focus on that later, what is the plan for the old man, he could be a real problem, the other villains, not so much" she said to him, sitting in a chair and placing Gracie down.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Dove and the Sable Husky nodded to Bellamy before leaping off making their way down stairs. Dove had took the lead before making her way outside to two harnesses and a skateboard. She and the Sable husky picked the harnesses up showing it to Bellamy to put it on them both with the leashes attached to them. Dove howled using her nose to point at the skateboard for him pushing it over to him. The Sable howl barked already catching the scent of JC. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy allowed himself to be taken to the location, once he was there he turned to the dogs, "right, you two go find JC, I'll deal with his men, just find her and make sure she is OK, I'll catch up to you" he said before moving into the base, he began to dispatch guards as they charged him, he cut a path through them so that the two dogs could get through before focusing on dealing with the others.
@LunarSilvally

Dove nudged the sable to get going as he howled before following her inside the building. They kept pace until they both sniffed the ground catching her scent quickly before they made their way up the stairs into a hallway until they saw a door with two guards to the facility standing guard. Dove nudged the sable as he looked to her before leaping forward and tackled down one of the guards cutting off his windpipe. Dove tackled the other one to prevent the sable from being hurt any further then he already was knocking him out. Dove grabbed the card he was holding and slipped it through as the door opened. The Huskies ran inside seeing Ferninade holding the weak JC by the neck with a crazy look on his face. The right side of JC's face was bleeding badly as it was likely that Ferninade perminatly damaged her right eye which was already almost blind to begin with. Some parts of her body had a bit of frost bite but both of her hands grabbed his wrist trying to get out as she also was burned a bit as If he wanted to make her body look ugly do no one else will take her. The Sable growled as Dove howled to Bellamy. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had fought ferociously leaving not a single guard alive, he finished off the last guard and ran towards the sound of the howl, he passed the unconscious guards on the way out and slit both their throats for good measure, he then burst into the room, his body and suit healing as he entered, he saw Ferninande holding JC and completely snapped, he threw two knives at Ferninande's chest and the charged the man, "put her down, you miserable creature" he shouted as he reached out attempting to grab him by the throat.
@LunarSilvally

Ferninade felt the knives through is chest but blood didn't come out only ice that had blood frozen inside. He chuckled only to smirk as his eyes were chaotic. "B....ellamy...." JC called out weakly as she did not have the strength to fight Ferninade back anymore. "You want her hehe....well you can't have her until I am done with her!" He said throwing her to the ground before using his foot hurting her rib cage. The Sable husky had enough as he lunged at him grabbing his arm pulling him down to the ground crushing his arm bone letting blood out but was pushed off as the Sable stood above the badly injured JC growling. "So....you are the one she loves well....if that's the case....you can watch her die in your arms!" He said appearing behind him pushing him further inside before he pressed a button that was hidden in the wall. "You can watch her freeze to death...hm you have the immorality ability don't you...hm...well if I can't have her then I won't allow you to have her either....you will never die not matter what the temperature but I know she will!" He finished before leaving the room as they were both trapped inside the floor which got cold instantly like a freezer as it slowly started to form icicles at the corners of the wall but JC laid on the ground unresponsive as Dove whined with worry gently nudging her as the Sable did the same. The Sable whined to Bellamy seeming to beg for his help. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked around and blew up his feet to escape the ice and then walked over to one of the rooms walls and placed his hand against it, making sure to only explode his palm, he blew a hole in the wall. He then rushed over to JC, and picked her up and held her close as he exited the room, hoping the dogs would follow as he exited the base, once outside he lay JC down and looked down at her holding her hand, "JC, your safe for now, just please wake up, JC I need to know your ok" he said desperately.
@LunarSilvally

She was still unresponsive as Dove whined worried as she could feel her body very cold but with a hint of heat. Dove acted quickly as she laid her warm body on her using her fur to give heat. The Sable understood what Dove was doing so followed as he laid right next to her trying to warm her up as well with his fur. A sudden voice had caught the Huskies ears as they both looked up. "I had a bad feeling that something was happening so I returned back quickly and my bad feeling was right.." he said as the voice came from no other than Shadow. He came over quickly feeling his sister's body with his hand feeling how cold she was. "This isn't good....we need to get her out of here now or we really will lose her...her body temperature is just way below then what it should be..." He said picking his sister up as he had a small blanket to cover her body which was enough to cover her. "Let's go quickly!" He said before running off as the Huskies didn't hesitate to follow. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as Shadow picked up JC, he followed after them until they reached the mansion, once at the mansion, Bellamy headed upstairs where he found Stiles waiting, he stroked the fox and carried him to JC's room where he sat waiting for Shadow to bring her up. He instinctively put his hand to where his scar was remembering the talk he had had with JC, he then started to think about Ferninande, god he wanted to kill that psycho, but he remembered that killing him was something that JC needed to do, he would have to let her deal with him in the end.
@LunarSilvally

Shadow came up the stairs quickly with the Huskies following close behind. He looked to Bellamy. "Bellamy, you care about her right? Then please help me with getting her body temperature back up quickly before we lose her....I'll work on her injuries" he said running back into the room. He had placed heat pads on the bed for her before placing her down on the bed fixing up her injuries especially the one on the right side of her face which he had done a number on. He cleaned the dry blood with a wet cloth before wrapping that side with bandages to keep it shut just in case it was swollen or to prevent it from swelling. @Shadow_Pup

Daryl didn't like the old man. On prospect. He was extremely powerful, but an absolute garbage person. It was clear from the way he acted. Rather than give blatant disregard for the people who were against him, he made them cow to him. Show them how they were hopelessly outclassed against his might. Or was he more like Daryl than he'd care to admit? What Daryl saw as disregard may of been a similar topic.

The man wanted him to move on a message. Likely knowing his employment under Chase. And as much as would want to tell the man he wasn't his messenger boy..."Yes sir." Was what Daryl told him. And with the freezer in tow, he continued out of the manor to the truck, loading the freezer into the back. Hopefully it'd stay cool enough in there for the drive across town.

The safe location was a seemingly quiet villa halfway across the town. One of Chase's- though not where he did his work specifically. He used it as a safe-house mainly, occasionally taking residence in it to make it seem more lived in. On this particularly quiet evening, the doctor was already waiting eagerly at the garage doors of the villa, eager for what Daryl had brought. As the truck rolled into it's driveway, he opened the garage doors, letting Daryl in.

Chase was a lanky man- almost a textbook look of a scientist. Lanky and thin, eyes with deep bags beneath it- clearly working for many nights. His eyes and hair reflected that of Daryl's, with a pair of dark blue eyes and black hair, though his hair was kept much shorter than Daryl's. Already wearing his labcoat, a solid colored button up underneath. Gloved hands wringing in excitement as Daryl stepped out of the car, who stood a good few inches over the scientist. "So the body is...?"

"Yes, the body is in here." He told Chase, removing the freezer from the truck bed. Setting it down on the garage floor, next to an outlet. He promptly plugged it in, the machine whirring back to life. "You were right. Hacked it down to limbs already."

"Which is why you shouldn't of doubted me." Chase lowered the garage doors once more, hastily seeing if anyone was watching. Luckily, the evening was still quiet. "I'll have the money wired to you by the morning. What was it we agreed on...? Forty thousand...?"

"It was fifty Chase." Daryl had little time to care for the scientist's blathering. He wanted the money and then out of this thing. With any luck, the Moderator hadn't picked up on his latent abilities. Though Chase had a habit of blabbing to any who would listen...Given they were paying him handsomely. Or weren't about to spill those secrets to anyone else. "And your own employer, the Moderator? Ran into him out there. He wants to meet you soon."

"I-I see." This clearly ruffled the scientist's feathers, though he kept a mostly cool disposition. "Hopefully he'll support my research still. This corpse is incredibly interesting, who knows what secrets this man hides in his genetics? What power he still exudes still?"

"And speaking of power, the little girl. The nullifier?"

"Oh, yes, her. I assume you ran into her...?" Chase was already peering into the freezer as he spoke, but unlike Daryl's disgust at the remains, Chase had a look of fascination on his face.

"Yes, but she was invisible. Were you aware of this?"

"Invisible? Why no, otherwise I would've informed you." He shut the freezer once more, interest piqued again. "Perhaps she's constantly developing abilities...She was something of a lab rat of that mercenary group. Did you know the government was very aware of what was happening there? It's truly fascinating, and likely why they haven't further interfered-"

Daryl groaned, "I'm not here for your diatribes, Chase. If you don't have anything else to say, I'll be going."

"Ah, I do have one thing to ask! It's about the freezer. You're certain there are no trackers or anything on this? Identifying marks, anything that could make it traceable?"

"It's a freezer Chase! They probably weren't anticipating on having it stolen. Just take the body parts out of it, bleach the inside and dump it if you're so paranoid." Daryl already opened the door to his truck, stepping in.

"And, uh, you are certain no one is tracking you? Or your truck there?"

"Technically not mine. I rented it for a week under someone else's name. They'll clean it out once I return it, and I don't leave identifying stuff anyways. As for me, no one came close to touching me whilst I was there. Even if they planted a tracker on me, I would've felt it. And when I left, your Moderator guy had them all restrained. And honestly, I don't think I'm their focus right now."

"Good. Oh, and say hi to Will for me."

"I won't." Daryl slammed the door of the truck shut, Chase taking that as a sign he wanted the garage doors opened once more. And Daryl left, without any more words. He would be well off for now, thanks to the money. But he was sure he'd be needed by Chase once again.

He still felt awful about what he did to Gracie as he drove the truck back to the rental center. He just wanted...to put this day behind him. And get home.

Speaking of, Sarah was on her way home now. The little misunderstanding with the police was quickly cleared up after many bystanders confirmed her innocence, and the teller told them that she was a frequent and normal customer. They let her go, but from what she heard...every criminal in the incident except the girl she got into a fight with was either dead or in critical condition. They were criminals, but it was very eerie. Apparently all had been shot in the head, or near it, with the very weapons they were wielding. Spooky. And probably connected to those three she had met, and given the number.

She was still eyeing her phone every once in awhile. Despite the very bad idea it was to meet these people, it was...different! She wasn't like most everyone anymore. She was special! That's what they told her anyways. And she loved her dad, she did. She did like mechanic work too. But this was the chance of a lifetime. It was no chance she had been out in the storm, not chance at all! It was her fate.

That's what she thought as pulled up at her home. Phone still grasped in her hand, she entered her home.

"Where have you been Sarah? It's almost been two hours!" Her father's voice echoed from the kitchen.

"Big line at the bank! Sorry!" She shouted back, heading up the stairs. She didn't need to make him worry...unless he watched the evening news. She wouldn't be up there though, right? Hm. Well, problem for later. "I'll be down in a minute!"

She was not planning on being down in a minute though. Sarah had to be getting this call soon. What else could those people be doing...? Covering their tracks? Planning their take-down of the scary hair girl and her cohorts? No, she would get this call. She was certain of it. Five minutes at the most.

DevVoid

Hades and Tartarus turned to Ariah and Gracie as they arrived. " Really? " Tartarus said. " The other villains aren't a problem? Not even the guy who could literally make me his puppet by bending the very metal inside of me? Not even he is a big problem? The very same guy who deactivated Gracie's power with little to no problem whatsoever? ..Yeah, sure, he's not a problem at all. " Tartarus said, throwing his arms up in the air and stomping around the cave angrily. He looked back to Ariah. " And no, there is no plan against that old guy. We can't fight against him. You see how easy it was for even just a lowly thief to remove Gracie's Nullification Field, how easy do you think it is for someone who can literally bend reality to his will? Hell, right now, he could warp to us, turn our entire cave and mansion into lava and kill all of us just that easily if he wanted to! " Tartarus said with annoyance, and sat down on the ground. " It's game over, man. Game over! We've lost, and we can't fight back. There's not a one thing we can do. " Tartarus sighed in a defeated tone as he laid down on the ground, hopeless.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over to the bed and had an idea, setting off a set of minuscule explosions inside his hand he gradually raised the temperature of his hand, he then took hold of JC's hand, and attempted to warm her body by passing on the heat generated. He turned to look at Shadow as he dealt with JC's wounds, he really hoped she would make it, he couldn't loose her now, it was too soon.

Ariah crossed her arms, "now Tartarus, don't you go giving up on us, we weren't ready this time, but now we know more about what we are dealing with, we can work to their weaknesses, and there will be more of us, Hades, JC, Shadow and that new girl they weren't in the fight last time, also we know that we can break out of where we are held, Bellamy did it and that new girl can walk through things, surely that means we have a chance" she said before realizing something "actually I have to make a call real quick" she said before stepping aside and calling the girl, "when the girl answered she started to speak "Hello, this is Ariah, we met at the bank, If you want to learn how to use your ability and do some good, then come to our mansion, you can stay here with us or commute daily it is your choice, there are currently seven of us living here but there are plenty of rooms" she then gave the girl the address and waited to here her response".

Shadow noticed Bellamy look at him with worry. "Don't worry Bellamy, JC is a strong young lady and not to mention stubborn....hehe...I mean I know her too well...she doesn't give up that easily and about her eye.....I don't think it's possible that she will see from it again and she is very weak so she must be monitored at all times especially her breathing but what is important now is that she regains her normal temperature back...ok" he said as Dove leaped up on her bed laying down at her legs while the Sable rested only his head on the bed watching JC being worried a bit. "Also.... thoughs burn marks are now part of her skin which will event become scars in the end..." Shadow finished as he remained silent for the moment. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
- 1 Year Later -
Bellamy was sat on a sofa in one of the rooms in the mansion, he was watching the news coverage of the latest villain attack the team had dealt with. It was weird being famous but at the same time having no one know who they are. He turned off the tv and leant back, it had been relatively peaceful, even with the over abundance of petty criminals, with the moderator in hiding and Alison and Fernande in prison at the Super Human Confinement Institute. He stretched out his arms a bit and closed his eyes.

Ariah on her way to chat with the police chief, she entered the station in costume of course. The chief walked up "Hello Animator, thank you for coming, so I wanted to talk about some things with you, firstly we were wondering if you knew the source of the new super humans, there seems to be a lot of them recently, and also we were wondering if we could do a ceremony, we wanted to reward those with the most arrests, but I will message you which of your team" he said, Ariah listened and said, "ok, we don't know the source yet and I will ask the others and get back to you" before she turned and left.

Gracie was bored she look around the training room and sighed she had been in her all morning and now she was bored. She walked over to a table and examined the equipment, before I stead opting to practice climbing and started to scale the training wall.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid @BurbleBurble @Eliiiscool

It took her quite sometime to get over her trauma that was over a year ago. She had been going off on her own too much lately, maybe it was because of losing her right eye sight completely due to Ferninade. She had not quite forgiven him just yet since he betrayed her trust way too much and emotionally hurt her but even so, she still visits him from time to time. Dove was currently with her to keep her company and for comfort. She sat down in an open field as Dove laid next to her while playing with her dark power she had practiced with very well able to use it more freely.

The Sable, now named Hero approached Bellamy as he leaped up on the couch before laying down resting his head on Bellamy's lap. He whined softly missing Dove and JC but he had grown an attachment to Bellamy so mostly stood close to him. Shadow had came in seeing Bellamy. "Hey Bellamy, have you seen my sister around?" He asked him. "Ever since that incident, she has been going off on her own lately...I mean way too much and not spending time with us or Gracie" he added sighing. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus, Hades and Lucifer had been busy in the hero cave the entire day, fighting simulated fights in a room fitted to re-create any fight and environment using virtual reality technology, smart AI and holographic projections, aswell as VR Equipment such as a headset, hand controls and a tracking suit. The difference between this room and the training room were that this room was suited for simulating fights and solving potential problems in any and all situations with people of different powers aswell as various types of environments, while the training room was for physically traversing the environment experienced in the simulations, aswell as for training physical combat with automated AI dummies. They had been training from the morning up, being able to finally train seeing as their work was finally complete. A large supercomputer that acted like Brother Eye from Batman which had an AI watching each tracker, scanning and gathering information and defending the computer from viruses, hackers and the like 24/7 that Tartarus had planned was finally completed. And, the AI of this computer was also used to widely automate the mansion and the cave. Everything had now pretty much been run on voice commands, run by several AIs, the mansion and cave had a defense mechanism, and you could order food to any room by just saying out loud what you wanted. The three took off the equipment and headed out the room, taking the elevator back up into the kitchen basement and walking to the living room, sitting down on the couch. The three called out for the Mansion AI, and a wooden panel on the floor opened up, a mechanical claw driving upward with three soda cans in its grasp. Lucifer, Hades and Tartarus took the cans, the claw disappeared underneath the wooden panel again and the panel closed. The three sat back, relaxed and drank their sodas in peace.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie finished up her training and noticed the Tartarus, Hades and Lucifer leaving upstairs, so she followed behind them, once in the kitchen, she piped up "hey, so were you three training as well, I like training it keeps me distracted from everything and helps me be more useful, like now I can fight of at least two fully grown men whilst still using my Nullification" she said proudly getting a drink the old fashion way as she didn't care much for the automatic services.

Bellamy gently stroked the dog turning his head slightly, "yeah, I know, but no I haven't seen her today, I had wanted to talk with her this morning about it but she just keeps avoiding me" he said sighing slightly, "do you want me to look for her, maybe Hero can find them, I know he wants to spend time with Dove just as much as I want to spend time with JC, maybe even more" he added.

@DevVoid @LunarSilvally

Shadow sighed heavily. "Yes, I believe Hero can find her quicker then we can so let's leave him to find her" he said as Hero leaped off the couch happily wagging his tail he made a yelp happily to agree. "Well that answers the question so Bellamy let's go before she walks off again if you know what I mean" he said as Hero tugged Bellamy's sleeve to get up and go before leaping out the door. Shadow just chuckled before following the Sable.

"You let Hero get you did you?" She asked Dove seeing her belly a bit round. Dove whined as she gently licked her cheek. "Hehe, it's alright Dove, I don't really mind....at least you are here to comfort me...you and Hero are inseperable so it is understandable...."she said before looking up at the sky silently. @Shadow_Pup

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was in the back of his restaurant, finishing the weekly health check, just to be safe. Eli stood up, stretching from leaning into the cabinets "Everything looks good down there George" Lily laughed "I don't know what you expected, it's the same every time!" Lily took a steak she was cooking, turning around, going to give it to the server on duty, tripping on her way on a stool left out, the food flying from her hand. Eli raised a hand and summoned a force field to catch the food and plate, plopping the whole steak back on the plate with the force fields while he helped Lily up. smiling "Something like that." Lily chuckled as she picked up the plate "Yeah, I guess so!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood up and nodded slightly to Shadow "well let's go" he said as he followed Hero, he followed the dog all the way to a field, he looked around "hey Shadow do you see them" he asked as he spotted someone near the middle of the field "never mind, look, I think that's them over there" he said pointing as he started to walk over.
@LunarSilvally

Hero spotted Dove as he ran over to her gently nudging as JC turned to see Bellamy and Shadow walk over to her. "Oh....hey Bellamy and Shadow....so you found me huh.... probably because of Hero" she said glancing away to avoid eye contact. "Are you alright sis? You have been going off on your own lately then normal and keep avoiding us and you mostly speak to me about things that bother you" he said. "I'm fine Shadow..." She said standing up before walking away on her own telling Dove to stay as she wanted to be alone and deal with this as she made a run for it to not be followed. Shadow thought for the moment until it hit him. "I actually know why she is acting the way she is right now....avoiding us..." He said as Dove whined. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched as JC left, he sighed and turned to Shadow, "you do, what is it" he asked looking hopeful, "is there anything we can do" he added thinking to himself.

Ariah walked close to a restaurant, before she turned into an alley and changed out of her costume, she then entered, she had gone quite a few to times. But she entered and took a seat

@LunarSilvally @Eliiiscool

Last edited:
Shadow sighed softly. "You see.....I am the only family member she has left Bellamy....we just lost our mother about a year when she was bedridden.....only to find out when she felt better.......that she lost her due to the same illness JC has....so it has probably affected her greatly....the grief really hits her when she loses a loved one...and all she really needs is support....but it can also be from Ferninade hurting her badly... emotionally and physically...including the loss of her eye sight to her right eye....which Ferninade caused...." He explained. "If you want to help her Bellamy then look up high to find her....I guarantee you she is quietly crying alone and by herself..and probably very fearful...." He explained as Dove whined to Bellamy tugging his pants as she had already caught the scent of JC. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Yeah, we were. But not in the training room, we were practicing battles in the Simulation Room. We've been doing that since waking up in the morning. After all, you can't ever be too prepared for anything. " Tartarus said as him, Hades and Lucifer drank from their soda cans. " You know, I'm gonna go practice in the Training Room. I'll see you guys later. " Lucifer said before standing up and walking away. Tartarus shrugged and took another sip from his soda. " So how's your day been, Gracie? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy followed after Dove and eventually found where JC was, he came behind and said, "please don't run, just talk to me please, there is no problem you might have that I won't be there for, so please don't run off" he said calmly and gently, he stroked Dove slightly and said "you can return to Shadow and Hero now if you want girl, I will stay here" he patted the dog and then turned back to JC.
@LunarSilvally

Gracie grinned at Tartarus, "oh this morning I have done mostly training it's really fun but doing so much at once means I get bored easily so tomorrow I'm going to spread out my training more, do you have any advice for good training I'm running out of ideas" she said sweetly.
@DevVoid

She turned quickly seeing Bellamy. She didn't want to cry in front of Bellamy so avoided eye contact. "You should go Bellamy, I want to deal with this alone...."she said backing up getting ready to leave again but could feel her back against a tree. Dove whined refusing to leave as she approached JC. "Stay Dove, don't strain yourself" she commanded as Dove whined sitting down. "Just....leave me be Bellamy....I....I want to deal with this alone...." She said stuttering a bit even though deep down she didn't want to deal with this alone. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed and walked closer to JC, he then stood firmly holding his ground "you know that's not gonna happen JC, you need to stop shutting people out when things get hard, there are so many people like Gracie, Shadow and me who worry about you. So I won't leave, I will stay here, even if you don't talk to me or acknowledge me, I will remain by your side, you shouldn't be alone, especially if something is wrong" he said folding his arms across his chest.
@LunarSilvally

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
After about a minute, Lily had delivered the steak to the man who had ordered it and came around to see what Ariah would want. “Hello Araih! What can I do for you today?”