• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well.. " Tartarus said, thinking, leaning back into the couch. " You could always use the simulation room. You can practice any battle in any kind of environment or situation you desire there. Be it a 1v1 on a bridge over a volcano, or an all-out battle inside a circle of thugs and criminals. You can also use the parkour simulations, where you have to get through various parkour simulations, such as rooftop jumping, parkouring across the cityscape and trying to catch a criminal in a high-speed car chase with dangerous drifting. " He suggested.

She avoided eye contact with Bellamy for a bit longer before she had looked up at him as she could feel her eyes water. She was irritated and conflicted as she looked down again as tears escaped her eyes. She didn't say anything for the moment before she reached her hand out and grabbed Bellamy's collar pulling him forcedly close to her stealing his lips but passionately before pushing him away a bit letting go of his collar before turning her body to the side arms crossed. "Don't....act stubborn....it's a pain to deal with....even for me since I am...mostly stubborn...." She said avoiding eye contact again as her eyes softened slightly embarrassed as tears remained on her cheeks. "You don't understand Bellamy.....so what's the point of explaining..." She added as she felt uncomfortable now as she placed one of her hands on her shoulder slightly trembling. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked at JC and sighed gently, he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, "ok maybe I don't understand, but I don't feel right when your not happy, so help me to understand. Just try to explain and if I still don't understand then I promise to leave you alone" he said keeping his hand gently placed on her shoulder, in an attempt to reassure her.
@LunarSilvally

Gracie smiled and gave Tartarus a little hug "thanks for the advice, see you later Tartarus" she said as she made her way back downstairs deciding she was gonna do some parkour training.
@DevVoid

Ariah looked up, "oh hey, yeah I'm just here for lunch, busy day and all that, I'll just get some soup and a glass of water please" she said with a warm smile on her face, she liked it here, and not just because she knew the owner but it was generally a nice place.
@Eliiiscool

She looked to Bellamy and sighed softly before looking down to Dove giving her that look saying "just tell him". "What do you think Dove?" She asked the white husky. Dove grunted a bit making a sound at her before whining. She sighed again. "Where do I even start......" She said to herself looking out into the horizon for the moment. "Fine....I'll tell you...just sit down..." She said eyes closed with arms crossed. Dove laid down next to JC still looking up at her once she did sit down herself. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched Dove later next to JC and calmly sat himself down on the other side of JC, "ok, so I'm sat down now and ready to listen" he said smiling. He leant back against his hands as he sat and he looked out at the horizon, it was nice here, he could see why JC had this as one of her spots, he then turned his head slightly so he was looking at her and waited to hear what she had to say, he was worried and really wanted to know what was bothering her.
@LunarSilvally

She remained sitting just next to Dove as she was looking out in the horizon. She couldn't think of where to start as she sighed softly. "I don't know where to start....it's just.... difficult for me to explain....which is why I avoid people on the issue of explaining....I rather hold the pain inside me then let it go..." She explained remaining silent. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat up and placed a hand gently on JC's shoulder, "hey now, you definitely shouldn't keep these kind of things inside, you don't have to bare any pain alone anymore, if I can't help you when you are at your worst, what kind if a boyfriend does that make me. I am here to help bare your burdens, so just tell me, please" he said moving his hand to stroke her hair gently, "know matter what it is I will stay by your side" he added.
@LunarSilvally

She sighed glancing away from him before looking up at the sky. She didn't like discussing things like this to someone else but what she did know what that Shadow probably already told him about their mothers death after she just fully recovered. "I am guessing Shadow already told you about one part that is probably bothering me....and told you just but a hint where I was....right...."she said as her bang covered both eyes. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy moved his hand back, "yeah he told me about your mother, I'm sorry to hear that, and yes he told me about where you might be, but that's not all that's bothering you" he said before looking down slightly, "the way your acting worries me, it makes me feel as if I have done something wrong to you" he said going very quite on the last part of the sentence, he had recently started to feel more and more inadequate in life recently, he couldn't help JC, his powers felt useless and even Gracie didn't need his help anymore, he just felt so helpless.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy as her eyes softened. "You did....nothing wrong Bellamy....so don't say that you....have because you did nothing wrong...when I lose a loved one....it takes me time to recover from the grief...of a family member...which causes me to not act myself like I usually am....so I tend to be more distant then usual....I can't handle grief well...I have been like that ever since I was born into this world.....so in order to co-op...I needed support...like Dove, Hero, and Shadow...and of course....you" she said softly. "Another then bothers me is that....I can't see the world with both eyes anymore...it's useless..." She explained glancing away as she looked up at the sky again. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked up at JC words, and pulled her into a hug, "I want you to listen to me, it's nice to think about what we have done or have had but if we focused too much on those things we end up missing what we have right now, what I'm trying to say is don't think too much on your loss of sight in your one eye and think about all the things you can still see in your good eye. And remember I will always love you no matter what" he said before a loud bang went out and Bellamy slumped onto JC, a group of men in smart attire stood behind him, the leader of which still had his gun raised where he had just shot Bellamy in the back of the head. "Now missy, unless you wanna end up like your boyfriend there you'll do as I say" he said, clearly not aware of which super he had just shot.
@LunarSilvally

At the restaurant another group of men stood outside, they then all raised their guns at the front of the restaurant and opened fire, Ariah reacted instantly holding up her hands and creating an electromagnetic shield of energy that stopped all the bullets, on had got through just before she got it up fully and she was now currently bleeding from the side.
@Eliiiscool

She looked up at the male who had shot Bellamy as she held onto Bellamy. She stood up holding him by his arm as she was now pissed. A dark Aura surrounded her hand before shooting it out as the dark mist turned into a whip that had grabbed his gun pulling it towards her and as she grasped the gun before pointing it at his head finger on the trigger. "I suggest you tell your men to drop their weapons because you have no idea who you are messing with, nevertheless who you shot!" She said having a cold and stern expression. "So go ahead and underestimate me because if you do, I will pull the trigger before you even have a chance to dodge" she added warning him as she had placed Bellamy down as Dove stood in front growling a bit. "Bellamy if you can hear me, now would be the time to wake up!" She said not losing eye contact with him. @Shadow_Pup

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily dropped under a nearby table, sparing herself for the moment. The other people in the restaurant started general panic, though most had the good sense to hide behind something. Eli rushed out from back and kneeled next to Ariah, throwing up a weaker shield to block the bullets, enough to hold them back while he talked. "Whats going on Ariah?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy slowly stood up "yeah alright, I'm up" he said cracking his neck slightly as the bullet wound healed "right then JC, we will continue this talk later, but let's deal with this first shall we" he said before walking over to the men, he placed his palm on one of their chests "goodbye" he said before exploding his hand sending the guy flying, he then spun and kicked another in the chest knocking him over. Bellamy was about to turn to the third when he felt a hand grip his shoulder, "well well who this then" he started to say before the burly man flung him over his shoulder, Bellamy's limp body flew for miles crashing into a building in the city, he activated a ring on his finger that activated his suit (nano tech) he then stood up from the rubble coughing, "jesus what the hell was that" he said, nearby citizens pointed at him and took pictures, Bellamy simply started to run, he had to get back to JC, so he exploded his feet propelling him forward and up.
@LunarSilvally

At the restaurant Ariah had activated her necklace that contained her suit, she then turned to Eli, "you keep the shield up, I'll deal with them, she said as she started to fight the men, suddenly there was a stream of fireballs that wizzed past her head, "woah, that's new" she said turning to one of the men who was wearing a sleeveless variant of the military attire the others were wearing "of course" she mutered before charging at the man.
@Eliiiscool

She used the weapon she was holding to shot the guy in the knee to prevent him from moving but had shot him in the other knee to prevent him from getting up entirely. She sensed his other men charging at her but because of her quick speed ability, she was able to dodge quickly and grab one by the arm before flipping him over and down to the ground hard hearing him gasp on the impact. She used her dark power to grab all of them before slamming him on the ground as well with their leader. "I told you not to underestimate!" she said. "Now your just a pest that I have to crush and eliminate," she said before holding the gun again towards all the men on the ground ready to pull the trigger if necessary. @Shadow_Pup

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat partially behind a table to keep the appearance of an innocent, having left his costume next to the sink. He lifted his hand slightly, and made a dome around the restaurant. Once the dome was done he erected a small narrow wall in front of Ariah, providing her with some cover if she needed it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah fought off the pyromaniac pretty easily by holding him in place using electricity and using her stone and metal avatars to deal with the lesser soldiers, she eventually knocked the man unconscious and the remaining troops retreated almost immediately, she heard the sirens of the police arriving behind her and waved, pointing out the man to them and them hauled him away, she then returned to the restaurant and quickly retracted her suit, now in her everyday clothes she stepped over to Eli, "sorry about your place, I need to go and speak to Tartarus and the others about this" she said looking around at the damages.
@Eliiiscool

Seeing JC deal with the leader so easily caused the rest of the men to flee, Bellamy arrived back at her side just as the last man left, "sorry about that, looks like you did ok though, the police are coming to collect them we should go, I want to finish our conversation, I meant everything I said just before we were interrupted, if there was anything else we shall continue, if not we should head back, we need to figure out what this attack was about" he said standing looking at JC, retracting his suit back into the ring as he spoke.
@LunarSilvally

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood up, looking around. "I'm glad that we were here, hard to think about what would have happened otherwise." He sighed "Yeah, I might need to ask for some funds, I don't know if my insurance covers armed invasions."

She sighed in an irritating way. "No forget it, all those men quickly got me back to normal so no need for further discussion so let's just go back and figure out a plan" she said as she began to walk away as Dove stood up to follow her. "Hey Bellamy, how would you like a pup to care for?" She asked stopping for the moment turning to look at him. Dove turned her eyes to Bellamy as well wagging her tail a bit. @Shadow_Pup