• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

She looked to Bellamy asking about a tattoo to have of him on her skin as she was a bit surprised. "Before I answer your question Bellamy....I think it's only fair if I showed you something of mine in return...." She said lowering her hand as she reached out to the bandage s on her wrists as she slowly unwrapped then revealing two scars on each wrist that crossed each other. "This is the reason why I cover my wrists with these bandages....to hide my scars...that was inflicted on me from me previous relationship...because when I told him that we were threw....he inflicted injury on both of my wrists which is also inflicted on my ankles but are more longer....at the time I was very vulnerable with my feelings...trust open to take......but that all changed when this injury happened..." She paused removing her shirt revealing just the tank top as she lifted the bottom up slightly to reveal the bandages around her stomach.

She undid the bandages until a long scar was revealed in a horizontal direction. "He became way too possessive...and in order to prevent me from falling in love with another person.....he tried to kill me with a knife he had in his hand....I fell to the ground as blood quickly came out of my stomach....but if my brother has not been there I surely would have died that day...but it affected me greatly....I was....broken....betrayed...scared...so after I fully recovered...I vowed to myself that I will not give my trust openly to anyone until earned...and not be vulnerable to anybody which caused me to develop a slightly stubborn personality....even if others didn't understand me I didn't care....it's who I am...." She explained before wrapping the bandages around her stomach again. "My apologies if I wasn't fully honest with you but because of theses injuries...I was afraid that would happen to me again...I hadn't faith in you the whole time but....I couldn't bring myself to be honest with you because of this.....please forgive me for being like this...." She said reaching her hand to touch his scar again that was on his chest. "Did it hurt...?" She added remaing silent. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy placed his hand on JC's, "To be honest , I don't know I don't remember much from the accident itself, but I do know that however much it hurt it couldn't have been close to the pain that you felt" he then hugged JC, holding her close and said "I would never hurt you, I would never leave you, even when you try to keep me away I will stay by your side, so now until Shadow gets back, I will stay right here with you and keep you company, you shouldn't be alone at a time like this" he continued to hold her, worried that if he let go, that he would somehow leave him.
@LunarSilvally

She tensed for the moment after he embraced her but had relaxed returning the hug as she softly spoke. "Your right...on one thing....it hurt more then you can ever know....." She said crying softly. "Calm down....I won't leave you....you showed enough proof that you won't hurt or use me in anyway or betray my trust..." She added firmly holding him for the moment before gently pushing him away. "About your question....with the tattoo....tell me....what color would your pelt be...if you were a wolf because I have an idea on how I can place it......" She asked coughing a bit before it slowed. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy moved back and thought for a second "hmm, I don't know, I guess I would probably have a black pelt, it suits my sense of style" he said "why? what's your idea?" he asked looking at JC with curiosity.

Alison was hanging around in town when she received a message, the old man wanted the villains to rob a bank for him, stating that it would show the town and the 'heroes' that there are some serious villains in town, she sighed and made her way to the given location, after making sure that she was in her correct outfit.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She gave a smile. "Black pelt huh? Just like my brother Shadow...." She said before pulling down her tank top slightly to only reveal the wolf head tattoo outlined in black but colored white leaving a light blue color for the eye below her collar bone on the right side of her chest. "I already have a wolf head tattoo here under my collar bone...so my idea for this was that since mine is facing up....I can have them make a wolf head facing upside down but colored black with emerald eyes outlined in white making them both connect with each other at the bottom like a friendship charm or like the ying and yang symbol....then...that wolf can represent you....that you are apart of me since in nature wolves only have one mate for life...." She finished covering the tattoo again with her tank top.
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked straight at JC, "you know what, that might be the most sentimental thing I have ever heard you say" he said kissing her lightly and then sitting back, "I think you should wait for Shadow to come back and for you to be at your strongest before you get the tattoo, it will be worth the wait, now you need to be rest, so I'll let you rest now" he said, getting off the bed and making his way to the door.
@LunarSilvally

She had to speak up before he left. "Wait Bellamy....would you mind staying with me for a couple of days.......that's when Shadow will return since I know he left to make the "special" medicine for me for my illness...but...if you don't want to that's ok...because...well...I can't really do things on my own if my body is in this state....." She explained as she reached over to grab the oxygen mask and placed it on her face to help with the breathing. She laid down on the bed before she started to cough abruptly again. Dove whined worried for JC as she shifted herself to lay next to her. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stopped walking and turned around, "of course I will stay with you, don't be afraid to ask that kind of thing, I'm sure if anything happens while you are still bedridden then the others will deal with it, they do have Tartarus and his ability" he said then he thought of something, "well I'm going to have to grab something for me to sleep on if you want me to stay with you, there is only one bed after all" he said looking to JC.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy. "I understand...just get what you need to feel comfortable...I'm not going anywhere even if I want to..." She said as her breath showed inside the mask showing a foggy spot as she inhaled back and forth. "I mean...I need to be monitored... especially in the night because it can get hectic at night with my illness.....so yeah...." She said closing her eyes for the moment as she felt tired. Dove wagged her tail looking to Bellamy as she howled. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy nodded "I'll be right back" he said before leaving the room, he made his way to his own room and grabbed some bedding from his own bed, he then grabbed anything he might need, he put the smaller stuff in a rucksack, and the bedding under his arm. He then made his way back to JC and entered, setting himself up on the floor, once he was set up, he stood up and walked over to JC, "right then, is there anything you would like me to do" he asked.
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Bellamy until she remembered something. She got off the bed slowly before making her way to the bathroom to change into her plain white dress to at least be comfortable. She slowly made her way back to the bed as she sat down as she had reached into her bag before pulling out a bag with a syringe inside filled with light blue liquid. She opened the bag before grabbing the syringe in her hand taking it out of the bag. "There is one thing you can help me with...." She said showing him the syringe. "This is...my "special" medication inside this syringe....but it takes time to make...but would you mind injecting it on my arm....it will help keep my illness calm for a while....so you don't make to worry if it hurts my chest of not...." She added looking to him as Dove leaped up on the bed laying down next to her as she looked from JC to Bellamy then back at JC. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy reached forward and took the syringe from JC, "ok, sure if it helps" he said as he gently took hold of her arm and injected the substance into her arm, "there you go, now what's should we do to, you know, entertain ourselves, I mean as much as I love being in your company, it would probably be more fun to entertain ourselves in some way" he said, massaging his neck slightly as he did so.
@LunarSilvally

She rubbed her arm slightly as she just chuckled giving a smile. "You can choose on how we can entertain each other...I really don't mind on matter what we do Bellamy...." She said grasping his hand gently as she looked up at him making eye contact as she remained silent unsure what to do on how to entertain themselves as she felt clueless now. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat thinking, "well maybe we should play some kind of game, you know like Truth or Dare, Never Have I Ever or Two Truths and a Lie", he said looking at JC, "or we could just talk, or we can watch something, basically anything to pass the time" he added, gently stroking her hand with his finger.

At the bank, Alison received another message, informing her that she would be alone on this one but there would be an army of goons at her side, she would just have to see if the other two showed up, so she sighed and made her way into the bank with some of the goons leaving the others outside, nearby someone called the police.

Ariah looked at Hades' suit, "that's pretty cool, the metal suits are definitely the best ones in my opinion". She then noticed what was on TV and called out to Tartarus when the news came on, "um Tartarus, we got a problem" she said, "there's a robbery in progress at the bank, might be a good chance to try out the new suits" she added.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades had stood up and looked at the TV as the news report came on. He created a portal to Tartarus, who was already finished with his suit. However, he was standing infront of red curtains hiding some sort of metal booth, and was about to enter when he turned to look at Hades and Ariah through the Portal. " Ariah, come here and get your suit, I'll have you five go save the day while I stay back here. I still need to work on my suit. " Tartarus said, before making a motion of cutting the connection of the portal, which Hades complied to. He turned to Ariah. " Will you go get the two lovebirds or should I? " He asked, still stood up. Of course, he could just create four portals that lead from where he was into the cave and from the cave into the room Bellamy and JC were at, which would be a whole lot easier.. and that's exactly what he did. He created two blue portals and entered the cave again, quickly taking out Ariah's suit before closing it again. " Here. " He said, holding the suit toward Ariah. " Try it on for size. I'll turn around if you'd like. "

Tartarus had injected himself with a nerve-numbing serum before entering this booth he built in such short notice. It was a surgical booth controlled by robotic arms with multiple tools, gadgets and everything Tartarus would have calculated to be useful to him. He programmed the AI to only follow exactly what it was programmed to, and Tartarus put such a hard lock on it, it would take 10 20 digit passwords to even log into the console on the wall, and another 10 to activate the programming and command tabs. He had layed down on the metal doctor's bed in the middle of the booth, and metal straps were quickly wrapping over his arms, legs and neck. Then, a robot arm came out and stuck a small needle into his head which was connected to a tube leading into the wall, and through the use of narcotics being pumped into his cranium, he slowly drifted to sleep as the machine went to work. The curtains had pulled into the sides of the booth and thick metal doors came down from the floor and ceiling of the booth, shutting the entrance and locking it tightly and securely.

She smirked thinking of something to tease him. "Or...how about the "kissing" game...." She said chuckling. "Rules are simple.....who ever can kiss better....is the winner...hm...I just want to see if you truly love me...or are you scared?" She finished teasing him. "Bet you can't surprised me and you have to catch me first....and take me back to the room...since I don't want to rest..." She said getting up slowly before running out the door laughing. @Shadow_Pup

There was a car parked off the side of a road, halfway down the street from the mansion's personal dirt road. Within it, a man sat at the steering wheel, eyes locked forward.

He had a simple goal- Once the house wasn't occupied, he'd move in, locate the corpse of a "Copycat" and take it to the secure location. In and out job, thanks to his powers. Even if one or two remained, he'd doubtlessly take care of them. It was then the man's phone rang. With a cursory glance, he realized who it was- his client.

"Chase." Was what he said into the phone. "What's the problem."

"Not so much a problem." Was the response. "In fact, it's very beneficial for you. My employer...Moderator, or whatever he tries to go by. He has something planned. A bank robbery."

"Am I expected to meet them there?"

"No, no. Not at all." The voice said, wavering slightly. Something of worry in his voice. "You see, he told us not to- well, us, I'm certainly he meant the others, not me. I'm not a field guy. But he said to not directly infiltrate their manor. You, however..."

The man behind the wheel let out a sigh. "I'm working under you. Thus I don't strictly adhere to his instruction."

"Exactly! Exactly. You're great at picking up these sorts of things Daryl. And you understand why the robbery is good for you, right? These people are self purported heroes. They'll rush out, try to save the day and what not. Which leaves you..."

Daryl sighed once more. "I'm not a toddler Chase. No one will be home. I can waltz in, get the body, and return it. How do you even know these people have the body? And it's not in a police morgue somewhere?"

"The devil is in the details, Daryl. All in the details...You see, that...Tartar? Tartar, that's his name. That kid was caught on a nearby closed circuit television channel. He somehow hired lawyers to tangle any mess that arose, but not everything can be kept quiet. Especially not if someone like me can figure out the wavelengths and such to get that footage. He was shoving the body of the Copycat into a trash bag. And if the theory- that his ability is that he's a flat out genius -I doubt he would simply toss away such a thing." Chase had a habit of delving into winding tirades, and this was one of them. "And I'm assuming he wouldn't leave it out in the heat. It's not cold enough outside to leave outside and burying it is a risk game to play. So he's likely preserving it in a freezer somewhere within, or at the least near, the house."

"Find a freezer to find the body. Got it." Daryl wasn't certainly that his employer was done speaking to him, but quite honestly he couldn't stand it anymore, hanging up the phone. Freezer, in a trash bag was a body. He just needed to wait a few minutes for the house to clear out. He could wait.

Meanwhile, at a certain bank, a woman was making a bit of a scene at the teller. "Can you please check the account one last time?"

"Ma'am, I'm not sure how to make it any more clear- you only have seventy five cents in your account. This is it." The teller pushed three quarters towards the woman. "And I'm afraid we do not do loans for an amount such as five dollars. You are welcome to leave the money-"

"One last time for me? Please?"

The teller let out a sigh. This had been going on for more than five minutes, and frankly that was a few too minutes many for him. "One last time." He glanced to the screen aside from him. "My mistake," He said, and popping the register open. Her eyes widened for a moment...until he pulled out three pennies, placing them alongside the quarters. "You had seventy eight cents. I misread the five."

She let out a low grumble. "Yeah fine. Thanks for checking anyways." She slid the spare change into her hand, and turned, much to the relief of the teller.

"Have a nice day, Ms. Thrud."

Seventy eight cents...what was Sarah supposed to buy with seventy eight cents? A candy bar? Three gumballs? She was sure she had at least thirty bucks the other day...Hmm, but the gym membership, the little shopping trip, oh, and the...maybe she could see how she only had seventy eight cents.

But as she stewed in her paltry amount of money, she walked into someone. Literally. She strode right through them. It had taken her a moment to realize that she had done it. "Oh. Uh, sorry about that. It's...It just started happening the other day." She turned to the person, a shorter girl with earrings, blond hair. Sarah didn't get a good look at her face though. "Don't mind it, nothing happened really. I'm uh. Working on keeping that in check. You, uh, are ok, right?"

Sarah had just phased right through Alison.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah, moved away to put on her suit, when she returned she said, "Well, Bellamy is out, JC is still not ready to use her powers in a fight yet and my brother is caring for her. So it looks like it will just be me, you and Gracie, we'll be fine" she turned to find Gracie had already changed. "Let's go" she said as she walked with Gracie to the front door.
@DevVoid

Bellamy sighed, "oh for the love of.." he said before giving chase, "I will catch you, now come here" he said running after her, when he got close enough he lunged forward to see if he could tackle her to the ground.
@LunarSilvally

At the bank Alison looked at the girl as her goons started the robbery, "oh your special, I see. Now why don't you join the hostage fir me" she she said as her hair grew and formed two hands, that then tried to grab Sarah.
@BurbleBurble

DevVoid

( @BurbleBurble The mansion isnt on some street, its deep inside a forest, with only a dirt road leading to it. )
" Hm.. hold on a moment. " Hades responded, closing his eyes. The tubes on the tanks on his back were moving up and connected to his head, further improving his abilities. Then he telekinetically put on the hood over the tubes to hide them and moved his suit's cowl up a bit. He walked to the front entrance and exited infront of the mansion. He looked at the surrounding trees, then turned back to Ariah and Gracie. " Just hold on to me, I'll fly us off. " Hades said, briefly glancing with a confused look to the windows where he swore he just spotted someone moving in the reflection of it.

Meanwhile, in the mirror dimension, Lucifer noticed that he had gotten a text from his employer. He was supposed to rob a bank to attract attention. Though, he was felt this would've been fun, he thought it'd be more important to scout out the area. As he put his phone away again, he took a walk around the mansion in the mirror dimension, with noone being able to see him if he just keeps out of their view if someone was looking at a reflective object. However, he wasn't careful enough, as he quickly had to hop out of Hades' view. He didn't expect him to be out here, but atleast he didn't stay too long for Hades to recognize him. Atleast, he hoped so. Lucifer moved around the dimension, scouting out the mansion. He swore he could hear the faint sound of drills, saws and some sort of buzzing.. but where was this coming from..? The masked individual kept creeping around the house, invisible and soundless to its residents, seeing if he could come closer to these strange sounds..

She smirked but chuckled as she leaped up in the air using her feet dodging Bellamy's grip. "Haha too slow Bellamy, got to try better then that friend" she said landing on the ground. "Or are you scared" she teased crossing her arms against her chest as she thought of something but held it off for now. "You have to earn it if you want it" she added teasingly as she made a run for it again down the hall. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed and got up off the ground and chased after her again, he used his longer legs to his advantage then had an idea, focusing the explosive energy into one finger, he created a small explosion that caused no collateral damage but launched him forward at an accelerated rate towards JC, of course if she dodged this was definitely going to hurt. Ariah nodded and her and Gracie grabbed a hold of Haded, "let's go".
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She looked behind her seeing Bellamy accelerate as she chuckled. Did he forget that she has fast speed to dodge quicker. She sighed before using her speed to dodge flipping through her him but had grabbed his arm to stop him. "Did you forget I have fast speed....or did it slip your mind....dear..." She added sighing. "Let's not get hurt now...." She said before collapsing on the floor mostly on her bottom as her hands held her up since she had used the energy from running. "Sorry...still don't have my strength yet....so I tire easily then I should...." She said looking up at him as she glanced away stubbornly feeling embarrassed. @Shadow_Pup

(My mistake, I've edited it to correct that.)

"Uhhh, what?" Was Sarah's reaction. This woman could make her hair into hands? And hostage?

She glanced back to the teller she had just been talking to- now being threatened by some goon, waving a shotgun in the guy's face. This...This was a robbery? And this girl was leading the charge? It was all a little much for Sarah, who was cautiously backing away. "Well, I mean, let's not get too hasty..." She clenched her hand with the change in it hard. Sweat formed on her forehead. Was she gonna get shot? Or strangled by some crazy girl's hair?!

It was then the hair came down on her, Sarah raising her arms to instinctively block it...Only for the hair to immediately phase through. "Huh? Oh. Right. How the heck are you gonna hold me hostage?" If she could keep up this phasing thing, she'd be completely fine! She could walk out unscathed!

...Of course, she hadn't quite mastered it yet. She could only muster it up if she wasn't paying attention...Or if something was going to happen to her. Like a natural reflex for Sarah.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked over to JC, "hey, don't be embarrassed your not at your strongest at the moment, and hey.." he paused as he sat down next to her "..I guess this means that I caught you then, doesn't it" he said with a mischievous grin before he lent over and kissed her, when he leaned back he looked at JC, "hey let's go back to your room, sitting out here on the floor isn't the most comfortable place, I could carry you" he said teasing her a little bit.
@LunarSilvally

Alison grinned, "Oh yes, you are definitely special, not as special as Bellamy, but then no-one is more special than him" she said before lunging forward with her hair, but at the same time firing her knockout poison darts at her as a sneak secondary attack, the goons, had finished rounding up the civilians and staff, and were now opening the vault.
@BurbleBurble

DevVoid

" Right-o. Let's go. Anyone afraid of heights, just close your eyes for the flight. " Hades said, as he used his Telekinesis to fly himself, Ariah and Gracie into the air, doing this was much easier than lifting all three seperately in the air, as the two holding onto himself wouldn't need to be seperately controlled. It took a short time has the suit was making his telekinesis flight faster, and soon enough he saw the bank underneath them. He descended himself, Ariah and Gracie to the ground safely. " Right, you can let go now, we're here. "

She blushed shyly then huffed. "No you did not win....you did even catch me....I only fell because my strength not returning back....so that kiss don't count..." She smirked a bit before stealing a kiss from him as she sat in front of him as she could feel a fever coming since her body started to become a bit hot. She sat up until she was one her knees and gently embraced him placing his head against her chest while her hair rested to one side as her hands rested against his hair. "I don't think....I'll get better anytime soon....not the way I am at least...." She said hiding her face from him which had rested on his hair since she didn't want to show that she had a slight fever. "What if.....that person in my past comes back.....if I saw him....I might just go mad with anger and punch him to death until he is dead...for what he did to me....I'll lose control over myself....then be hated by everyone...because of what I did....except my brother....even be hated by you...with something I didn't mean to do...." She let out tears as she was trembling slightly but it became more violent trembling. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy lifted his head up slowly, "hey, listen to me, I told you before, I won't leave you, there is nothing that will change that, if you stay ill I will care for you, if you want to kill the guy I will help you. So please don't cry" he said lifting his hand up to wipe away the tears from her face. "Now like I said, we should get you back to your room, so how you wanna get there, you gonna walk or am I gonna have to carry you there" he added looking at JC, with a concerned look on his face.

Ariah and Gracie let go and went straight into action, Gracie turned invisible and made her way into the bank, while Ariah started to deal with the goons outside, she fired bolts of lightning at them, and brought the gargoyles on the roof of the bank to life as some extra help, "Hades, I've got this, you should go inside and deal with hostage recovery with Gracie. Gracie, now inside, looked around, she saw the two girls fighting but focused her attention on the goons guarding the hostages, she walked over to them, still completely invisible and started to take them out, she had learned how to silently knock out a person during her time at the facility. When she had dealt with the guards she started to take out the hostages two at a time by holding their hands and turning them invisible. When she got them outside she would point where they should hide, "Hades, I've got the hostages, you handle the vault" she chimed in.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid @BurbleBurble

She looked down as him as her bang hovered off her eye showing both her eyes as her hands rested on his shoulders with her arms straight out. She gently placed one of her hands on his cheek. "Don't be concerned so much....I don't like worrying people....and...I don't care how you get me there....you can carry me....I don't care....." She said gently kissing him but a bit passionately before backing away. "I win...." She added giving a weak chuckled before she collapsed in his arms breathing heavily due to her high fever which reached it's peak. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

" Right, let me handle them. " Hades said as he created a portal beneath himself and one in the vault, landing in it from a portal on the ceiling. The goons had tried shooting him with all their guns, however, Hades grabbed the bullets with his improved Telekinesis and flicked them right back at the goons' heads. He didn't care if he killed his targets. He knew being locked away does little to nothing when it comes to turning a life of crime around. Once a criminal, always a criminal. Tartarus was the only special case, and that only due to his anger problem. The goons had fallen over, dead from the bullets flying into their heads. Hades had then created a portal at the door leading outside the bank which would lead any goons trying to escape right back to the Vault, where Hades turned their guns on them and shot them dead with his Telekinesis. He removed the portal at the entrance, ensured that all goons who were still stealing from the bank vault were dead. Using his portals, he moved outside the bank to Ariah and Gracie. " Taken care of. Now, what do we do about Mrs. Breaks-down-Stranger's-Doors-because-she's-too-obsessed-with-Bellamy-to-act-like-a-proper-human-being over there? " Hades said in a mocking tone, as he was referring to Alison.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy picked up JC, holding her close to him, "right let's get you back then, before Shadow comes back and scolds me for not taking better care of you" he then carefully carried her back to her bedroom, he entered and gently placed her on to the bed, "now please rest, no more being up and about for a bit, I don't want you pushing yourself, please. I promise I won't leave you alone, I'll stay right here, so you can rest and try and get at least a little bit better" he said, kissing her forehead and looking into her eyes, "did I ever tell you how beautiful I think your eyes are?" he added.
@LunarSilvally

She looked up to Bellamy as she gave a gentle smile. "Your the second person who says so....besides my brother....about my eyes....but maybe they would have been more beautiful....if my right eye wasn't almost useless....but no matter how hard I try....the sight in my eye will never come back....so....I let ...my bang hide it for me but I thank y inou for the compliment about my eyes...but..." She reached out to touch his cheek with her bandaged hand. ".....You have beautiful eyes....as well...like...the color of nature...and the color...of an emarald....but....that's what keeps me going...." She finished before exhaustion took her due to her fever as her hand slipped off his cheek before it fell to rest on her stomach. Dove came over to Bellamy as she gently tugged Bellamy's shirt as she whined trying to get him to follow her as she made her way out of the door. @Shadow_Pup

Sarah didn't even need to let the hair phase through this time. She rolled out of the way, expecting Alison to try the same thing again. Or at least to come at her in the same direction.

"Not sure who this Bellamy is, but he must not be as fast on his toes if that's what worked on him!" Sarah hadn't even noticed the darts. Which perhaps led to Sarah's confidence in approaching Alison again- And throwing a hook punch at her. "For what it's worth, I didn't want to do this. But you did start this!" Given the fact she needed to be physical for this to work, it would've made an excellent time for Alison to hit her with the darts. Then again, it was probably high time for Alison to flee. Given that her men had been quickly dispatched by Hades. Which Sarah hadn't noticed either. After all, she wasn't very adept at focusing on other people whilst in the middle of a brawl.

But at the manor, the door lock clicked open. Without laying a finger on it, Daryl had moved the door open. He wasn't certain if he heard voices or not...Was the creaking just from the winds outside, or were people moving about? His employer gave him some good information, but this group's activities had gone dark after the copycat incident.

In any case, Daryl proceeded in his investigation, as there were no freezers or storage sheds outside the manor. His abilities and the state of the house would make anyone who was still there be trivial to deal with. Not kill, necessarily- but disable, certainly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy went with Dove and then stopped, "Dove go back in the room and stay there, I think someone is here" he whispered before making his way down stairs, upon seeing the man he smirked, "You know you should really check who is in a house before you attempt to rob it" earlier he had quickly put his suit on under his clothes so he wasn't afraid of damaging his clothes, as he strolled towards the man.

Alison realised that this robbery had gone bust, but she now realised that it had succeeded as a recon mission, she had figured out reaction times, how their abilities worked and what their priorities were so she shot her hair up through the glass roof of the bank and grappled away.

Gracie and Ariah turned to the bank hearing sirens arrive behind them, "Stop, you are under arrest, come quietly or we will shoot" an officer called out to the trio, "Shit, this is awkward, they won't believe us, Gracie, some help please" Ariah said, Gracie then grabbed Ariah and Hades turning them all invisible and then lead them inside, "we can teleport from here" Ariah added once inside.

Dove whined watching Bellamy go but obeyed to what he said and remained in the room with her as she leaped up on the bed and laid down watching her closely as she slept. Her fever had gotten a bit worse as she breathed heavily as Dove pushed an oxygen mask on her face to keep her breathing under control then had placed a damp cool cloth on her head before she had watched the door. However, Dove felt something was coming as she stood up on the bed waiting patiently until she saw someone with a familiar scent pop in like a ninja as she howl barked giving a growl. "Hehe...seems you remember me...Dove!" He said as as something icey came out of his hands to Dove but she was able to handle it since she was pure husky she bark howled louder to get attention or Bellamy's attention. @Shadow_Pup

Daryl seemed unconcerned at Bellamy's presence, continuing his search whilst ignoring him. "I figured there would be someone home. It's shame I can't do this uninterrupted now. That being said, if you turn around and forget about this, it would be best for us both." There was a dog howling and barking. "I was supposed to be here alone. Is that dog barking for you?"

Daryl didn't expect the kid to step down. He was already preparing to attack. The boards beneath Bellamy had already begun to shift, their nails being pulled out from the floor ever so slightly. This was going to be annoying, he already knew it.

Sarah's punch missed as Alison ascended with her hair. "What, you scared?! Come back and fight me!!" Shouted Sarah after her. But glancing around, she realized the robbery was over. The tellers and customers all looked very shaken. "Huh? Where did they..."

Three people suddenly appeared, out of thin air seemingly. Sarah immediately got defensive, considering they were masked and showed up conveniently when the hair girl left. "Huh? Are you that girl's entourage or something?!" She glared at the three, shaking her fists at them.

Dove stood above the weakened JC as she had her tail curled looked to the familiar masked man howling. "Oh I see....your pure husky...so the cold doesn't affect you as much......in that case.." he ran towards Dove but what Dove did was smart. She leaped at him before knocking him down on the ground taking a part of his cape by riping it off before leaping off him holding the piece in her maw. "Smart pup...." He said before suddenly and unfamiliar white and sable husky leap at him as well but had some prickally restrants that was hurting him bad drawing blood out most at the neck and legs gorwlimg at the male as he stood in front of Dove protectively. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Hades looked on back to the Police as they had thought them to be the robbers. " Oh for god's sake.. " Hades said to himself, before being lead inside the bank by Gracie. Hades nodded to Gracie and closed his eyes. " Right, let me make one then. " Hades said, as he focused. He created a portal in the cavern beneath the hero mansion, and created the entry portal on the wall next to the trio. " Right, let's go before they follow us into the portal. " Hades said, as he walked into the portal, finding himself in the cavern again. He looked to a strange booth in the wall to his left, whose doors had just opened, where his brother had just come out of.

As the buzzing and whirring of surgical tools stopped, aswell as the creaking and moving sounds of the robotic arms working on Tartarus, the operation was finally over. For Tartarus, it was just mere seconds, while in actuality, it took a lot longer. Tartarus had gotten up, touching up on the places the AI worked on him. No open wounds. Of course there weren't gonna be any since Tartarus had programmed a flawless AI, but its better to be safe than sorry. He clenched his fists as he walked out of the surgery booth, as he could feel the nanites start doing their work. He took a sharp inhale, then exhaled, and punched the ground to test out his new strength. It caused a small dent in the hard rock floor, and the nanites weren't even fully prepared yet. Exactly how Tartarus designed it to be. He looked over to see his brother, and waved.

" Oh, hey there. Just got done upgrading myself. I'll be sitting on the suit a bit, almost done with it. " Tartarus briefly explained, before going back to the forge to finish up his suit. His suit had almost no offensive features on it, other than the gauntlets having claws between the fingers and the large, heavy mace that went with the suit, which doubled as a long-range laser rifle with a 5 second cooldown between every shot. Of course, the mace wasn't much of a feature of the armour as it was the weapon of it. The suit itself had more defensive features, such as having small spikes rowed on the gauntlet's palms, thorn-like spikes on the shoulderplates and on the back of the armour, and the rubber suit beneath the armour styled like a robe, which accompanied a hood that had a white mask on it with no nose or mouth holes, only two eye holes. The suit had two oxygen tanks on the back, and overall it looked like a close resemblance to Sauron's Armour from LotR, while the rubber robe resembled a Ring Wraith's hooded robe. The helmet itself has a visor built into it which allowed different kinds of vision, and the plastic mask was in actuality also doubling as an oxygen mask. The visor is visible as the eyesockets of the helmet have red stained glass in them. If this visor was activated, it would light up, which would cause the red eyes to light up aswell and look eerie, evil eyes. The suit was overall painted in a black colour with golden outlines. The suit provided a lot of protection from both close combat and ranged physical projectiles, however, it can be weak to being heated up, to sinking in water or quicksand. Despite being so big and appearing to be heavy, it is quite lightweight.

" Where'd you even go off to? " Tartarus asked while finishing up his suit. Hades looked to him and sighed. " Bank Robber cleared up. You know that girl that broke our door yesterday? Yeah, it was her who tried to rob the bank. 'course, the cops thought we did it, so we had to get outta there as soon as we could. " Hades responded and sighed, pulling himself a rock chair up from the ground with his telekinesis on which he sat down on.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy heard Dove and sent a message to Tartarus <Hey, we got an intruder, he seems to be looking for something, I 've got to check on JC, can you deal with this guy> he then turned and sprinted to JC's room, bursting in to find a hooded man, who he proceeded to lunge at hoping to tackle this second intruder to the floor, "get away from JC" he shouted as he did so.

Ariah turned to the girl who had been facing off against Alison, "no we are not with her, but we are special like you, come with us and we will show you" she said as her and Gracie hopped through the portal, "Hades don't close it yet, wait for that girl, the one who was fighting Alison, I hope she'll come through" she said.

The hooded man turned to see another male lunge at him but had leaped out of the way to dodge. He gave a smirk wanting to taunt him. "Oh...you mean this sweetheart...on the bed.... vulnerable to take.. hm...." He said reaching out to touch her towards her neck as he started to put pressure on her neck as he formed ice around it. She jolt awake after feeling this as she grasped both hands on the guys wrist. "How about I suffocate her...or maybe...freeze her to death..." He taunted as he lifted her off the bed in mid air as he laughed but before he could do any more damage, the unfamiliar white and sable husky lunged at him grabbing his arm to let go of her as she was let go falling to the ground as she coughed gasping for air. He shook his arm roughly until the husky let go standing above JC growling while blood was dripping from his injuries as Dove stood next to the unknown male growling as well. "Hehe, think you can protect her....well I think not....your not suitable for her....only I am!" He said freezing the room before running out the door taking an escape route until the Shadow's took him. The white-sable husky's growling slowed before he fell to one side due to his injuries from the spiked chains as he was breathing a bit heavily. Dove whined in concern of JC and the white-sable male husky. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Having done the finishing touches of his suit, Tartarus leaned back and noticed he got a text message. He took out his cellphone and looked at who wrote him. Seems Bellamy found an intruder in the house. And to think anyone would try to break in here, a mansion in the middle of a forest. Oh well, these things just happen, is what Tartarus thought. He put on his hero suit, growing almost a whole foot taller from the armour. He walked to the elevator and as he waited for the doors to open, he looked back to the trio. " Hey, Gracie, think you can come along and help me with this? I might need your power nullification zone. " Tartarus said, glancing at her.