• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

"Well...I won't say easy...even outside of the Community Center people fear me....because they only saw the lie of the crime...some just hate me...fear me...or start to beat me...but I know my way around the situation which is ignore them and they will leave you be..." She said as she looked around for the moment before seeing two males walking in the distance from the bar and there she can sense the power inside of them. "You mean those two men in the distance...I can sense strong power from them and I guarantee that they want to cause trouble and make a ruckless of that power...so I suggest you prepare yourself" she said folding her arms against her chest as she looked to Shadow inside the bar making eye contact with me about the situation. @DevVoid

Shadow made eye contact with his sister before walking over to Bellamy. "Bellamy, my sister can sense trouble coming to this bar so we have to prepare ourself here...I know the look in her eyes when trouble is afoot" he said looking to Ariah after giving the look to be careful. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Yeah, those two... holdon.. " Tartarus said, walking a bit closer to examine them. He could see one of them breathing faster, in the same way JC was, and the other one's fingers were twitching. He learned what their powers what with these subtle clues their bodies were giving out. " JC, you see that one? " Tartarus said, pointing to the guy on the left. " That one also has increased speed, like you do. I suggest you take him out. The other guy's right hand seems to make the shape of holding a knife of sorts, so I'll deem that he's able to create daggers or knives out of common elements, like earth or air. I can take him on. " Tartarus said, then walked back and looked inside the bar. " Prep up people, we got trouble incoming. One seems to have the same power as JC, and the other can create daggers from common elements. " Tartarus explained, leaning back on the wall and going back to smoking his cigarette to atleast finish it before the fight.

She looked to the boy on the left. "Alright, let's wait until they approach closer and then we can make our move on them, I don't want to clean up a big mess they made after this...I have clients to see..." She said sighing in an irritating way. "If your ready I can make my move" she added before looking straight ahead again. @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah nodded to Shadow and Bellamy, "I'm going to stay here and I suggest Shadow you do the same, at least some of us need to continue working or we might all get in trouble" Bellamy, nodded and giving a small salute motion, jogged out the door, grabbing a metal baseball bat from a display on the wall. He found Tartarus and JC outside, "damn, looks like the fun started without me".

The two boys looked at the three teens, they seemed oddly cocky, "they may be like us" one whispered, "it will be fine" said the other, this one then sped forward towards Tartarus at superhuman speeds. The other created daggers of ice and earth and flung them at Bellamy and JC, Bellamy blocked several blades with the bat, but one got through and went straight into his forehead, Bellamy crumpled winking at JC as he went down "ha, that kid tried but clearly wasn't anything special, you next little girl" he grinned flinging another volley at JC.
@DevVoid @LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Tartarus looked over to the person speeding at him. He could guess that these two had just recently gotten their powers like himself and the others, and didn't know how to use them properly. This gave Tartarus an Idea. He sidestepped after waiting until the last second, then held his leg out and let the speedster trip over it and fall facefirst into the concrete sidewalk. " Now.. Bellamy, let me just borrow this for a moment. " Tartarus said, grabbing the metal bat from Bellamy. He smashed it downward onto the speedster's ankles, smashing them to bits to ensure he wouldn't be able to walk anymore without having his injury fixed. Lastly, he knocked the guy over the head with it, knocking him out. Tartarus wanted to hand the bat back over to Bellamy, but it seemed like he was out of the count with one of the daggers stuck in his forehead. " Welp, JC, I believe you got this, I have the other guy covered. " Tartarus said over to JC, and peered to the guy he knocked out, then back to the one throwing the elemental daggers.

She sighed raising her hand up as she moves her hands to where only her palm was showing. "Well he goes nothing...." She said before in a swift movement she appeared in front of the guy using her leg and foot to hit him on the side knocking him hard against the wall making a dent due to the force of the kick. She stomped her foot on his chest to keep him down hearing him speak. "Damn women! Let go of me!" He said. "Not with you causing trouble I'm not now goodbye!" She said using her foot to break his neck as he fell limb. She sighed but shrugged it off as she came back to Tartarus. "Well...that's done...now...to hide the bodies... especially that one...that you hurt with..." She said looking to the victim he had killed. @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat up, he pulled the dagger crumbled as it's created died, he stood and looked around, "JC, Tartarus you two deal with this, I will explain to Ariah and Shadow what happened then.." he felt a sharp pain in his back, he glanced down at his chest as blood began to seep from a gunshot wound, he turned looking for the shooter but fell "dead" before he could see. Nearby a man with a silenced sniper was watching, he had been surveying the fight to get a grips of what he was dealing with, he had shot Bellamy and now sent out a signal, at the signal a pretty tough looking group of mercenaries appeared, they had a band around their arms, on the band was a image of a storm cloud with a cross through it, "take out the storm-borns, watch out for their powers" one called out, two of the men were dragging Bellamy over to a van that said S.R.S Storm-born Retrieval Squad on the side, this group were here for them, "are their anymore of you" one growled as they squad moved in on JC and Tartarus, the two had got Bellamy into the van in the meantime and already started to drive off (OOC: let this happen).

Inside Ariah came outside to see what was going on, she saw the men surrounding JC and Tartarus, she needed to help, she saw the dead body of the dagger thrower and had a slightly disturbing idea, she remembered what had happened when she created the bottle people and focused, suddenly the boy was up and on his feet, she had brought him to life as he had become an inanimate object when he died, the boy could still use his power though so started to attack the men, "JC, Tartarus, come on, he'll distract them" she beckoned for them to come inside.

She was hesitant to leave Bellamy behind but before she could react the van had drove off with him. She clinched her fist and then teeth but she couldn't act reckless as she had to obey. "Tartarus, let's go!" She said using her speed to knock most of the man surrounding them. She made her way back inside as she felt Shadow grab her arm and pulled her behind him for her safety. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Oh, hold on, he's not dead yet.. " Tartarus said, smashing the metal bat over the speedster's head again, cracking it open, killing him. Tartarus then looked on as new people arrived, heavily armed mercenaries. ' Hmm.. this may just be time I have to unleash my full power.. ' Tartarus thought, looking to Bellamy, unsuprised that a sniper had killed him. Tartarus saw two mercenaries approaching him, their guns pointed at him. Now was the time he would show off what he was fully capable of when he could learn anything he came in contact with. He dropped to his knees, supporting himself with his arms, and kicked the guns of the mercs upward, out of their grasp. He spun on his head, as if breakdancing, kicking the two mercs against their heads, throwing them off. He got back up on his feet, ran past one of the mercs that landed on the ground, stealing a flashbang from them, and dashed towards a wall of the bar exterior. He walked up the wall a bit, then jumped up and off of it, pulling the pin out of the flashbang and throwing it to the largest group of mercs available. Then he held his arms out, catching the guns flying through the air. He pointed his arms downward, firing a bullet into each of the merc's heads that were trying to get up. " Let's get inside, quick! " He yelled, running inside the building, firing at the squad of mercs. Inside the building, he lowered the guns and looked to Ariah. " Alright, what's the plan you got? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Many of the mercenaries survived and retreated, the sniper joined them, they all fled back to the facility, where the researchers had Bellamy strapped to a chair in a empty room, they were watching him through a one way mirror. Bellamy sat up looking around, "what is this?" he said. A voice came over a speaker, "we going to test that Immortality of yours Bellamy" it said, suddenly the chair he was sitting on became alive with electricity and Bellamy let out a horrifying scream.

Back at the bar Ariah turned to Tartarus "umm, I didn't really have a plan, I hoped you would" she turned as the elemental guy from earlier who she had reanimated walked in "okay, so he is still around, I thought my power thing was temporary" she said, "um..I think I'm still here because of why you brought me back, or did you forget that one of you was taken" "oh so you will remain my soldier till we save Bellamy ok oh and um JC did what she had to do, you attacked us" "yeah I know, and I'm sorry, by the way you guy who bashed my mates head in you were pretty cool out there" he sat down on a bar stool and watched the group.

DevVoid

" Oh, right. Well, I'd say that considering Bellamy's powers, we can take some time atleast. It's not like they can ever kill him. Thing is, we need to find something to get there fast.. Hm, there's an airport about 4 hours from here. I can sneak onto a plane by posing as a pilot, bring it here and fly us to the facility. We need to be prepared first, though.. JC, if you are willing to, grab some bags and commit a quick heist on a gun store. If we are to raid a facility that houses such strong soldiers, we must be armed well. Ariah, animate the speedster outside and have him help JC. Also see if you can find a graveyard nearby, to animate the dead to create a small army for a distraction to help us sneak inside the facility later. Shadow, I don't really see how useful your power will be to us for now, but see if you can get yourself some black, light clothing. Something you can use very well to sneak around. Since you can stick to walls, you can sneak around the facility almost without a problem once we're there. For now though, you can stay here and keep guarding the building with the guy who can create the daggers. Oh, and everyone, never mention what your powers are to anyone besides us. Especially don't reveal what my powers are, as this will keep people guessing since I have such a versatile use with it. Also, guy with the daggers, thanks. Name's Tartarus, by the way. JC, there should be a gun store around the area. Walk left down the street outside the bar, take the 5th road turning to the right, and walk a few blocks ahead and it should be there. I'll be heading off to the airport. ..oh, actually, if you guys dont want to stay guard, you can also go with Ariah. I feel as if the mercs might check back here to possibly raid the building, but it's your decision. I'll be off, then. " Tartarus said, explaining the plan, and left the building. He walked up to a nearby Taxi and entered it, the driver driving off to the airport.

She sighed irritated but had to deal with this. "I am going to need an "extra" nose for this so...I have to go back to my he first and then go to the gun store...Shadow you help out with Ariah I will be back" she said before walking out the bar. Shadow sighed before looking to Ariah. "Well...let's get this done but..do you have anything with Bellamy's scent on it?" He asked before looking at the dude. "You know your in big trouble right? But listen I appreciate you think that was cool but my sister did what she had to do" he added.

JC continued to walk home but placed her hand on her shoulder having this bad feeling. "This feeling....I know this feeling already....man...I need...I need to save him..." She said to herself before arriving home as Dove meeted her there. "Hey sweetie, I need your help with something ok?" She asked her as she barked in agreement before she stood up and grabbed a bullet proof vest and placed it on her covering her chest and sides as she placed the harness on and clipped the leash. She grabbed two bags, one for extra supplies and the other for the guns. She grabbed Dove's leash before walking out the door closing it behind her as she made her way to the gun store. She collected the guns she had needed for the others as she probably picked out a sniper rifle for herself since she was rather good with aim before going back to the bar. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah thought for a second, "I think I can get the speedy guy, but the graveyard I think that's a bit much, reanimate a person is harder than animating an object, I have some ideas for when we reach the facility. Oh and Shadow, Bellamy's jumpsuit is hanging up in the back, would that work?" she asked before heading outside and examining the guy, she tapped him and nothing happened, the elemental guy, came up behind her, "what's wrong, is that how you got me up", "no you see the bottle people were animated out of my fear but you well, I kind of tried a few different methods cause it wouldn't work and I eventually figured it out, to animate and object I just have to think or touch it, but for a person I have to..kiss them, but I was really hoping touch would work, well here goes" she knelt down and kissed the speedster on the cheek, before standing up again, he sat up slowly, he saw his mate "Well that didn't go as planned, did it?" Ariah took the two back inside as both had physical fatal injuries so people would get suspicious.

At the facility, Bellamy sat up with a jolt, they were on test #319 according to the voice, they had done all sorts, drowning, shocking, burning, stabbing, bleeding out, head trauma, internal bleeding, diseases. He was he had already given them a tone of information back on test #104 but they kept going, they now knew everything about JC and Tartarus' powers he had heard them once when they forgot to turn the mike off, they had found something a power blocker. But now Bellamy had snapped, he was cold and lifeless, he looked up at the ceiling and said, "I'm done, I'll do what you ask", suddenly a bit of the wall opened and a old man, walked in, "very good Bellamy, now here is a special suit for you and a code name, Infinite Silence.", Bellamy was released from the chair and he put on the suit, a sleek black body suit, with a black face mask and a cloak. He examined the suit and suddenly blades protruded from the wrists of the suit. He retracted them and followed the man who took him to get trained in hand to hand combat.

DevVoid

Tartarus took a taxi ride to the airport. He talked to one of the security guards and convinced him to come along with Tartarus to a shadowed alley. Tartarus shortly walked back out again, wearing the guard's clothing. He entered the airport, followed a pilot into the bathroom and walked back out of the bathroom with the pilot's clothes again. He nabbed himself one of the private jets, convincing people that he is a private pilot of a billionaire and was called to pick the guy up. Tartarus drove the jet back a bit, then took off flying into the air with it. He flew a short while before landing on the roof of the bar he worked at. He climbed down the fire exit staircase and entered the bar again. Tartarus waved to Ariah, going into the back rooms to switch back into his normal outfit. He strapped the security guards' belt to his own pants, equipping the holstered taser and pepper spray. He walked back out of the back room and approached Ariah and the two people she resurrected. " Well, I got ourselves a private jet. Now we wait for JC, gear up, and we'll be ready to go. "

She had that very bad feeling again as she made her way back to the bar. She wanted to save Bellamy at all costs and if there was pain involved she would stubbornly bare it as it was a pain to handle to get her to break. She made her way back into the bar as Dove followed close next to her. "Have returned with the weapons and the "extra" nose" she said reffering to Dove. "Shadow, do you have something with Bellamy's scent on it" she asked him as Dove sat down. Shadow went over to get the jumpsuit with Bellamy's scent on it handing it to her. She folded it before putting it in her bag. "Let's get going...and meet Tartarus..." She said watching the two. "I have a bad feeling....so..we should hurry...." She added. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah and the two boys had got in the plane, they were seated together as the other two got their strength from being closer to her. She looked out the window wondering what this group were doing to Bellamy, she leant back against the chair and stretched, it was getting quite late and this day had been pretty hectic, but she would just have to wait till Bellamy was safe to rest.

At the facility Infinite Silence (Bellamy) stood with a small group of mercenaries and a young girl, this girl had the power to negate other powers, Infinte Silence was wear an implant in his neck, this implant was made using a mixture of gold, titanium and the girls blood, it negates the effects of her power. Infinite turned to his group, "we wait here, the main forces with push them closer to us and we will take them out, we only move when called" the merc's nodded and they watched from their recon point.

The siblings sat next to each as JC was more troubled then Shadow was. That feeling she was having was only getting worse and she didn't like it. "Something is just not right....I feel it....I have a feeling that we may not get Bellamy that easily...it's so... irritating...." She said as Dove rested her head on her lap to try and calm her. "Calm down sis....you won't think straight acting like that...." Her brother said reminding her. She sighed before taking a deep breath calming herself. "Right....I know brother..." She said looking out the window.

Shadow looked to Tartarus. "Do you have a plan on how to get Bellamy back because I have a feeling that it won't be as easy as we think?" He asked. "Besides...my sister's bad feelings are always correct at some point..." He said. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus would quickly gather what he could. The black shirt he put on, a black sweater he found on a suitcase aboard the plane earlier he cut up into a balaclava. He put on a black ballistic vest with many pockets, and attached two gun holsters and a machete holster to his belt, adding two glocks and a machete to his arsenal, aswell as strapping an M16 Assault Rifle and a Mossberg 500 to his back. He changed his pants to the security guards', which were also black, as he was now completely dressed in black. He thought for a bit, then looked in the back and found some black paint cans, most used up for painting the walls of the bar. He dipped the stolen pilot's jacket into a can, painting it black, and waited a bit, shaking it and holding it on the nearest heat source to let it dry completely. He removed the ballistic vest and put the jacket on, zipped it up and now put his vest over the jacket again, wearing a good outfit for sneaking around the facility. Tartarus took some rope from the backroom, wrapped it around his left shoulder, and took a crate of alcohol bottles from the storage room of the bar. He stored the crate in the private jet, and went down in the bar to take up another. In total he stored two crates of alcoholic beverages in the private jet, and put the rope down. " Alright, we should have all that we need. Shadow, JC, Ariah and the rest of you still need to gear up before we leave. Take some clothes, be it from the few suitcases the last crew left in here, or from what you can find in the bar. If you want any grenades, I got some ropes and two crates of alcoholic drinks for molotov cocktails. I also have a lighter, not to worry. Now, once everyone is ready, geared up and picked out their weapons, we can move. " Tartarus said, going to the cockpit of the jet and sitting down in the pilot seat. He started up the Jet, and waited for the others to get ready.

She looked through the gun back and instantly grabbed the Sniper Rifle connecting the strap to it before placing it over her shoulder. She grabbed the second bag which had all the supplies she needed to go. "I already have everything and got stuff for you as well Shadow so let go"she told him. "Alright sis, let's go Dove you too" he told her as she barked before following JC and Shadow inside the private Jet. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah, grabbed a hoodie out of someone's luggage and put it on, she also grabbed a pistol and then got back on the plane with Element and Speedy (what she calls the boys). "We're ready to go Tartarus, let's go get Bellamy back from these assholes" she said, sitting behind Shadow and JC, with Element next to her and Speedy behind.

At the facility the doctor had made preparations, waiting for the group was an army of hired guns. They had been briefed on JC and Tartarus's powers and were semi prepared for there to be others. The doctor had Infinite Silence's squad wait in hiding, he would tell them when to move.

@DevVoid @LunarSilvally

DevVoid

" Alright, looks like we're taking off, then. Everyone get your seatbelts on, we are having lift off. " Tartarus said, pressing a button to make the plane close the passenger door and he flew off the bar roof into the sky. He now used the intercom to talk to the others in order to not look away from where he was flying. " Going by the speed of this jet, we should be there in about 2 hours. Everyone, if you could please prepare by setting up the molotov cocktails, we will start with a carpet bombing, this way we can take out the others first. " Tartarus said through the intercom, flying high in the sky, through the clouds to avoid being seen by any oncoming lookers. Soon enough, he put on auto pilot as the jet would near their target, flying a bit more slowly through the air over the base, hidden by the clouds. " Alright, we got this. Auto pilot is on. " Tartarus said through the intercom, then pressed the button again to open the passenger door. He walked out of the cockpit and into the back, grabbing the unlit molotov cocktail crate. He put both crates by the entrance, the vacuum of the entry door not being that strong due to the jet going pretty slow to not cause any noise or seperation in the clouds that is hiding it. Tartarus took out a lighter and lit every single molotov cocktail in one crate, then dumped that one crate out of the open door onto the enemy base below. He did this with the other crate, raining down the incendiary explosives onto the mercs below. " Everyone, under your seats are parachutes, I grabbed them before taking off in the airport. Put them on and jump out, while we still got time. They'll detect us soon and shoot us down if we don't. " Tartarus said, quickly dashing to the cockpit again to get his own parachute. He strapped it onto his back, over his guns, and walked back to the passenger door. He turned his back to the open sky, saluted everyone, and let himself fall backwards through the clouds towards the base.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
On the ground the facility mercenaries took offensive stances, many were lost to the explosion but many more remained and began to open fire upon the plane. Nearby at the command of the doctor, Infinite Silence (Bellamy) turned to Eraser (the power nullifier) "Come on Eraser, my dear. You have to get into the pod on my back so I can keep you safe", she nodded quickly, as she was quite small the pod she was now sat in wasn't too heavy for Bellamy, you couldn't see into the pod which kept her even safer. Infinite Silence and his squad charged forward, straight towards where Tartarus was falling towards the facility, "Now Eraser, W.R.E. (wide range E.M.P)" a pulse wave came flowing out of the pod and hit everything around the facility, this pulse then became a bubble surrounding the place, it reached the falling Tartarus, but just missed the plane.

In the plane Ariah and her two soldiers stood ready to jump, the speedster leaped out, but Ariah grabbed Elemental's arm and stopped him from following "wait, something isn't right, he's fading as he falls" together they watch him pass the barrier, but as soon as he got past it, he went limp in the air, all life instantly drained from him. "It's negates powers, neither me or Elemental can pass through, if he does, he dies, if I do, he dies".

She and Shadow noticed this as well. "This isn't good...I think they had spotted us...if we jump off now we will end up like Tartarus...it's a trap if we jump out...we need to figure out something and quickly before something bad happens here...we are running out of options at this point so we have to think fast. Any suggestions Ariah?" She asked her as she harnessed up Dove to make her feel comfortable. She used the scope on her sniper rifle to get a closer view down below. "The explosion hit them alright but more appeared out....there are too many of them" she added. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus wouldn't feel any changes, but he noticed he wasn't in the constant learning process anymore. Something must've disabled his powers. He aimed for one of the towers with the snipers on it, attempting to get out of harm's way from the people with guns below. He clumsily landed on the roof, having to remove his parachute due to it getting stuck on the tip of the roof. He climbed down the roof, through a window into the tower and quickly took out one of his two pistols, killing the guard there. He tried to think of a plan, but without his power, he couldn't think of anything on the spot. Great, now he's jumped out, left a group of people in a jet without a pilot, and is trapped in a guard tower with a snipers' corpse. He holstered his pistol and went on to block the door off with any type of object he could find, a crate, a chair, anything. Then he took out his assault rifle and held it aimed at the door, security off, thinking of a plan while steadily sitting by and waiting until he had to go in guns blazing against mercs bursting through his barricades.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Infinite Silence moved forward with his group, he ordered all but 2 of them to go through the door and run to the top, while he and the other two, started to climb the outside of the tower, finding little notches and sticky out bits to use as leg and foot holds, he was on his way to get this guy, he didn't know who these guys were but he was told to eliminate them and protect Gracie (Eraser) (I will make a bio at some point for Gracie).

Ariah looked out and down at the facility, "The power must belong to someone soooo...There! That guy in all black, there is something on his back, JC do you think you could hit him from here if you used the sniper" she said turning to look at JC. She rummaged through some things and found a pair of binoculars, these would help for recon, she looked through them, "yep it's got to be him, he has this pod thing on his back, he's trying to climb the tower that Tartarus is hold up in.

She looked through her scope again seeing what Ariah was talking about. "Piece of cake, I don't have excellent accuracy for nothing" she said as she leaned against the wall to the door opening. "Shadow, control this plane until we deal with this here and if there is autopilot then do just that" she told him. "Alright sis" he said before making his way to the front of the plane to pilot it. "Alright Ariah just hold still and watch" she said before looking through the scope again as she had moved it patiently until the pod was in view in the middle and without hesitating she pulled the trigger as the bullet released until it shot at full speed right at the pod until it hit and shattered. "Checkmate..." She said lowering her weapon. "Right on point Ariah" she added looking to her as she held her weapon firmly making sure the strap was around her shoulders. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Infinite Silence reacted fast, he heard the pod shatter and grabbing Eraser he held her close as they fell, he took all the brunt of the impact dying as soon as he hit the floor, the other two continued on and the rest were still making their way up the inside, Infinite opened his eyes and looked at Eraser, "right I'm going to keep you safe, ok, now on my back" he said, she nodded quickly climbing onto his back, he removed his helmet and placed it on her head, "there you go, all safe and sound", "I forgot about my barrier, it's gone, I don't think I have the strength to create another one" Eraser said weakly. Bellamy stopped, what was he going to do, perhaps he should go back inside, put Eraser there and then come back out, no, they wouldn't make it. So instead he turned defiantly to the jet, awaiting the next attacker.

On the jet Elemental pointed "hey guys the energy field is gone, we can jump now" he said, grabbing a parachute and jumping, "you go JC, I'll stay here with Shadow", she hadn't looked outside for a bit and to be honest she was feeling tired, the effects on her body from bringing Elemental and Speedy back only taking effect now that speedy had been eliminated, she sat in a chair and lent back, closing her eyes.

DevVoid

" Damnit.. I can't think of a plan.. shit, shit, SHIT, this is where I'll die- ..no, wait, it's coming back! It's all coming back to me now!! YES!!! " Tartarus thought, previously struggling to come up with a plan before his innate capability came back to him. A mass of information and knowledge flooded into his mind, as if a dam that was built up by whoever disabled his power was just broken and all the stored up knowledge on the other end just came flowing in wildly. He remembered seeing the sniper tower from the outside, and his innate capability helped him realize there were little notches to climb on. He leaned out the window, spotting two soldiers climbing up to his spot. Quickly, he shot four bullets, each one at each of the merc's two hands, making them unable to climb up and fall back down from the pain. Then he turned back to the entrance, and thought. He could hear a mass of footsteps approaching. He had to think fast. He noticed a nearby bottle, almost emptied. He noticed there was enough flammable liquid inside to start a wildfire. So, quickly, Tartarus moved his barricade around to create a sort of maze in the room, something to keep the oncoming mercs busy. He smashed the near-empty bottle over a crate and took out his lighter, lighting the crate ablaze. Soon enough, smoke was coming out of the tower, which Tartarus used as a cover to sneak up onto the roof of the tower. Tartarus crouched down on it, aiming towards the other mercs below. He opened fire on them, aiming precisely to their heads to try and pop them like balloons one by one.

She just nodded. "Alright, Dove you stay with Shadow and Ariah, it's safer for you this way" she said as Dove whined. "I know you want to come with me but you need to keep Ariah and Shadow safe ok just in case something happens to me" she added gently petting the white huskies head. Dove barked in agreement wagging her tail. "That's a good girl" she said kissing her forehead before placing the parachute on her back along with her sniper. "Alright Shadow, I am going to jump out so stay here with Ariah and Dove" she said. "Alright sis be careful!" He shouted before she had jumped out of the plane falling down fast. She waited for the right moment before opening the parachute and slowed down before landing where Tartarus was. She unclipped the parachute before flipping her weapon in the front to hold it. "Tartarus you alright?" She asked. "I need to be distance if I am able to use my Sniper!" She said seeing him shoot at the men below. "Damn it!" She said assisting Tartarus as she used her scope for better range as she headshot mostly of the men efficiently and quickly without holding back. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie looked deep in thought before she leaned forward and whispered into Bellamy ear, "Stormcloud, Mistake, Weapon, Release" Bellamy stopped for a second, before peeking up and glancing around, "umm Gracie, we appear to be outside and my friends are here" he shook his brain trying to remember, "so was that it, is the control broken" Gracie nodded, Bellamy grinned and rushed forward he grabbed a pistol and shot himself a path to the guard tower, he climbed ot pretty quick, keeping a hold of Gracie. He finally reached the top, "hi guys, sorry it took me a while, brainwashing is a pain. Oh and this is Gracie the way" Bellamy said pointing to the little girl clinging to his back.

She looked to Bellamy. "Omg Bellamy..thank goodness your alright...we were worried sick...mostly me" she said as she waved to Gracie. "Greetings I'm JC" she said before looking through her scope again popping heads. "Damn it...why are there so many....I might have to be reckless here if this doesn't work..." She said reloading her gun as she stood up to find another opening until she did. "Bellamy, Tartarus back me up! I might have to rely on my speed even if I don't want to" she added leaping down as she slid before landing on the ground as she pulled out a pistol flipping her sniper behind her as she pulled the trigger to shoot closer headshoting a lot of them all at once using her speed to dodge closer ones from grabbing her. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus stopped firing, seeing Bellamy approach them and greet them, aswell as introduce a new person, the same girl who disabled their powers earlier it seems. " Brainwashing, eh? And they call us the monsters.. tsk, tsk tsk. " Tartarus shook his head, and looked back to Bellamy. " Tell me, do you know if this building has a reactor that can be blown up? Because if it does, then we can finish this right here and now. Well, once we got rid of these annoying pests below, of course. Give me a moment. " Tartarus said, climbing down the roof and into the watchtower. He shot the mercs that were alive in the wildfire of the watchtower interior, and took one of their M16's aswell, now dual-wielding both Assault Rifles. He breathed in sharply, closed his eyes, and his innate capability gave him the knowledge to battle again. It was time to use his full extend again. He barged out of the entrance to the sniper room, guns blazing, firing at all the mercs while precisely avoiding their shots through sliding, rolling and wall running. He kicked the door down to the entrance watchtower itself, and ran into the battlefield, moving in all kinds of directions with slides and dodge rolls, kicking and smacking mercs with his assault rifles while simultaneously shooting up everyone around him. It almost seemed like an unrealistic action movie, where the protagonist is stuck in a firefight with a hundred enemies, being shot at from all directions, but being oddly able to dodge every bullet flying at him, and being able to fight back effectively at the same time. Of course, this was a reality for Tartarus, as his power gave him the knowledge on how to do exactly these things to a perfect extent, as it would give him the knowledge where every merc was, in which angle, direction and at what speed their fired bullets flew, how to move to get out of their way and where to aim his kicks and shots to effectively and quickly take down mercs around him. He was causing a big distraction, drawing the attention of all the mercs around him to himself and away from Gracie, JC and Bellamy on the watchtower roof.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stood watching when from behind he heard a helicopter coming in, "everyone put your weapons down, this is the FBI" they landed down and the facility mercs were gunned down, and the doctor was brought out. The FBI took him away and some men in suits walked over to JC, Bellamy, Gracie and Tartarus, "we would like to talk with you all, and the ones in the plane, we aren't actually FBI, we work for a man like you, he wants to talk to you all about something".

Bellamy with Gracie still clinging to his back climbed down the tower, "ok, I'm willing to come along, someone signal the jet to land. We should go with them and speak to this guy" he then proceeded to get into a limo that had pulled up, he got in and sat down, Gracie sat on his lap and fell asleep, using her power had incredibly tired her out.

DevVoid

Tartarus threw his M16's down onto the ground as he emptied the clips all on the mercs around him. He looked on as some men in suits approached him, then looked around to see the same people approach Bellamy and the others aswell. He looked back at the group of suited strangers and examined them. He deemed that they hadn't any hostile intentions, and Tartarus decided to let down his guard. " Well, if it's to talk, then sure. Just make sure you get the people outta that jet quickly. Those mercs shot it up earlier, I'm not sure how much more damage it can handle. ..hm, wait, I wonder.. you say you work for a man like us.. you mean a guy with superpowers? You aren't some sort of organization looking to create a real life Avengers or X-Men team, right? " Tartarus asked, half jokingly, half serious.

She lowered her gun seeing the men approach to talk with them. She felt uneasy about them but this was no time to be stubborn about it. "Alright, we can talk and don't worry about the plane Bellamy, Shadow is Piloting the plane and he should land right about now" she said as a strong wind from blades hit the trees and her own hair. She saw the plane land safety before Shadow and Dove ran up to her. Dove barked as she approached her happy to see her. "We arrived here safely sis" he said noticing the men. "Let me guess....you want to speak with us?" He asked folding his arms against his chest. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The men stood there and said "of youw would all please enter the limo, there is plenty of room. Also we are not permitted to give out any information" the men the went and stood by the limo, Ariah got out of the plane with Elemental, but as they walked towards the limo, Elemental stumbled, "What's wrong" Ariah asked, "we saved him, the task is complete, my time is up", Ariah looked at him "no Eli I still need you, I.." she sighed grabbed him and kissed him, he suddenly stood up full of life again, "you will protect me till the day I die, also yeah I kind of like you, oh god I'm in love with a dead guy". She shook her head and got in the limo followed by Eli (the shortened version of his name). They say next to each other, "Whose that" Bellamy and Ariah asked at the same time"This is Gracie, she was being used by the doctor as a weapon", "This is Eli, I reanimated him, he is my bodyguard now".

DevVoid

" ..oh, no information? Figures. Alright, I'm game, let's go. " Tartarus said, shrugging. He walked towards the Limo and got into it, sitting opposite of Bellamy. He sat back, crossed his arms, and thought. That power removal really messed his mind up. He had soon lost himself in his own thoughts and memories, trying to sort things out again. He held his left hand to his head, as this had given him a huge headache. " ..urgh, that smarts.. damn memories scattered everywhere.. gotta sort this shit out all over again.. " Tartarus grunted and mumbled to himself, annoyed that he could feel his head hurt again after his adrenaline rush wore off.

She looked to Shadow then at Dove. "Well then...let's go..." She said as she went into the limo as Dove followed in then Shadow. She sat next to Bellamy as Shadow sat on the opposite side of her next to Tartarus as Dove laid on the floor between her legs. She closed her eyes folding her arms as she remained silent but had placed her hand on her head as it started to hurt. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy adjusted Gracie gently so he could easily turn to JC next to him, "you alright?" he asked. The limo pulled away and drove through town, it made it's way past the community center and the bar. Eventually they reached a bridge, the limo went under the bridge and stopped, one of the men in suits opened the limo door, Ariah and Eli got out, in front of them was a door, the men opened the door, "he is waiting", Bellamy shook Gracie slightly to wake her up, "come one Gracie, we're getting out now" Gracie climbed onto Bellamy's back as he stood and got out, Gracie pointed at JC, "who is she, she's pretty", Bellamy turned "hmm, oh that's JC, she is my friend".

Once everyone was out of the limo, it drove away and everyone was directed inside and guided to a room, inside the room a man sat at a desk, behind him stood a pink haired woman. The man looked up as they entered, "ah you're here, I have a lot to talk about, my name is Jason Smith, I am 23 years old and I have the power to travel through time, I am from the year 2030, and behind me is Grace Blake, she is also from the year 2030, she is 18. I came here to warn of an event in your future, the event that kills all of you", he then turned on a screen behind him, on the screen showed a video, in the video Bellamy, Ariah, JC, Shadow and Eli are all shown facing a hooded figure, as the video progresses each of the group is taken out, Ariah is stabbed through the back as the hooded man teleports behind her and creates an ice spike, this causes Eli to simple turn to dust, Shadow is crushed by a fist made of rock, Bellamy is turned to stone, Tartarus gets a hole punched through his chest and JC burned to a crisp. Bellamy covers Gracie's eyes, "the man's name is copycat, we never found out his real name because me and Grace ran, these events take place in ten years, but based off of some beliefs it seems he started stock piling powers in 2020, now I know seeing your own death is hard but if you can find him in this year, he should be weaker and less skilled than he is in 2030", the man stops talking allow the information to sink in.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus managed to sort out his memories as the limo arrived at the scene, and got out of the Car, following Bellamy and Ariah. Tartarus walked along into the room, and grabbed himself the nearest chair to sit down on and listen to this stranger. A time travel, how interesting. Though, he may not come directly from the future, not if the multiverse theory has anything to say about it. Tartarus watched the video him and the group fighting the stranger who seemed to have a whole variety of powers. And Tartarus didn't actually dislike the idea of him dying. He even smirked, proud that he died a warrior's death, and did actually die in the most natural way compared to the others. He thought for a bit when the man spoke again, and this time responded. " So, do we know his location? ..hm, actually, holdon.. now that I think of that video again.. that place seemed familiar.. Could he live around the same area where we fought him in that future? "