• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie, saw JC crying and deactivated her ability, she ran over and sat on Bellamy's lap as he lay there, she shook him slightly and Bellamy shot up, he patted Gracie's head "well done" he said as he turned to Tartarus, "mate trust me he's dead, I had my self a little chat while I was..well deceased, we get along quite well death and me, but anway, yeah he told me that he's dead Copycat is no more, weirdly he wouldn't tell who Copycat was" he shrugged. He stood up as Gracie got off him, "that's because even death understands that you don't need to know him" Jason said as he and Grace got out of a car, he pointed a device at Copycat's body and it disintegrated, as soon as he did that he started to fade as did Grace, "well Gracie and me are going now, we no longer exists so goodbye, maybe we will still meet, just look for the little boy in need of a hero" he said as he disapeared, Grace gave Gracie a wink and blew her a kiss as she herself also dissapeared. Bellamy turned to the group, "well, JC and Ariah are hurt and Eli's is redead, but we beat Copycat, I think the good out ways the bad here if you ask me" he turned to JC "you okay, you look pretty hurt".
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She stood up slowly as Shadow came over to help her up before looking to Bellamy as she walked up to him before suddenly kissing him for the moment before backing away as she lowered to head to where her bang hung off her eye as her whole bang covered both eyes. "Don't....put your life on the line so recklessly...you had me worried sick....." She said holding his shoulders as her arms stretched out completely due to him being a bit more taller then her. The burn marks from the matches were completely visible on her shoulder and at a bit of her neck as it turned out to be a second degree burn. "Also....no...I am not ok....it's..hurts like crazy...." She said as Shadow spoke. "Yes...she got burned pretty bad...she needs to treat it right away..." He said looking to Bellamy. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" ..Yeah, I'm aware he's dead, now that my ability is back.. but, I'm not going to stop shooting him for the sake of him being dead. Holdon, I gotta get something real quick. " Tartarus said, leaving the scene. He walked to a nearby trash can and took out the black plastic bag put into it, which was still clean as it was only recently swapped out with the old one. He came back with the empty trash can and put Copycat's body into the bag, closing the bag after, pulling it by the band around the top. " I'm taking this one to the black market. He damaged my truck, so now he'll pay for it. If only he damaged it after I got insurance on it. I'll call you an ambulance because I don't got the supplies to heal you. " Tartarus said, taking out his cellphone as he picked up the trash bag. He put it in the trunk of the by now extinguished van wreck to hide it, and called an ambulance, giving them exact locations and shortcuts on how to get here in a couple minutes. Tartarus then cancelled the call and called the same car dealership that he bought his van from. He made another deal with the same car dealer, telling him that he'll buy the same van at the same price as before, but that he'll throw in an extra quarter of the price he's paying if the car is brought to his location. Through the use of his powers, Tartarus knew exactly which words to use in which tone to get his way, and soon enough the ambulance aswell as the car dealer pulled up. Tartarus quickly bought the van again as the team of medics approached Bellamy, JC and the others to make sure they're alright. Tartarus turned to the others as the dealer drove away in the car he used to tow the van over to Tartarus' location. " Right, this is where we part ways. I'll visit you in the hospital soon, there's just something I gotta do first. See you soon. " Tartarus said before loading the trash bag into the back of his new van, out of the view from the team of medics who would question what the bag's contents are, and drove off in his new van, first heading to an insurance dealer to put insurance on his car, and second back to the same mechanic as before to get the same upgrades he got before on his old van before it became a wreck.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned as an ambulance drove up, the medics came out and first grabbed Ariah, who was burned and bleeding from the van explosion, they put her on a stretcher and loaded her into the van, another medic came over to JC and lead her to the ambulance, a police car pulled up next to the ambulance and a pair of cops came out and walked over to Bellamy and Shadow, "So would you two boys like to fill us on what happened here, we've got a public area in ruins, a burning vehicles, a dead teenager, two injured and then you two without a scratch on you", Bellamy looked at Shadow and then back at the cops "Well, we got here later than the girls, by the time we got here, whoever did this was gone", the cop who hadn't spoken earlier showed the first cop a clipboard, "right, Bellamy you and your friends are on community service, your probation worker quit and then this, do you kids just bring bad luck, we're gonna let you go about your day, both of your sisters will be fine, you can meet them at the hospital" the two then got back in their car and drove off, the ambulance left as well. Bellamy turned to Shadow "well I guess we better get to the hospital".
@LunarSilvally

Shadow looked to the cop with one hand on his hip. "I hope they don't blame JC for this because if they do...I will probably end up in probation just like her...but anyway forget what said I we should get to the hospital...then you can finish the conversation you and my sister were talking about...once she is taken cared of....I'm pissed off about how the cops we were bad luck because we are not...." He said before walking off. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy told Gracie to get on his back and then ran to the hospital, despite the need for an ambulance the building wasn't too far away and he made it there in good time, he entered the building and asked where Ariah and JC were, they wouldn't tell him where JC was as he wasn't family but they told him where Ariah was and he made his way to find her. He entered the room where she was and found her sitting up looking out the window, "hey you feeling ok?" he asked her. She turned and smiled "yeah, shame Eli didn't make it though, he was kind of growing on me, I thought it was that I like liked him but it was more like amidst saw him as someone i had brought into this world, almost like a child, you know like how you are with Gracie" Bellamy nodded, getting what she meant, Gracie wasn't his daughter but he still felt like he should stay with her and protect her, he smiled and sat in a chair next to Ariah's bed, having taken Gracie from his back and placed her in his lap, the two of them fell asleep, both exhausted, Ariah just chuckled and went back to looking out the window.
@LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Tartarus thought for a good while. Now that he was back on the road again with a new pimped out van, he may aswell redeem his other lottery tickets, since he does have the money now to hire enough lawyers to keep the presses shut. He drove on back to the mall and did exactly that, redeeming every other lottery ticket he bought earlier, earning quite a bit on his bank account. After redeeming them and clearing his name, age and location from the news with a team of lawyers he hired with his newly acquired money through multiple phone calls, he drove to the nearest bank to make his account more secure, with the help of one of the accountants working there. Then he walked out of the bank again, resorting to looking through his phone for the biggest building to buy at the most discreet place. He stumbled upon a broken down mansion being sold for a good dozen million, in the midst of a large forest. The mansion itself was also next to a rather large mountain where an old mine sits which was formerly used by hired workers of the original owners of the mansion, explaining how they had the riches to own such a big building. Perfect. It was run-down, but it was nothing Tartarus couldn't fix. Now that he's got everything he needs for now, he drove to the hospital the others were at, knowing where it was since he was the one to call the ambulance there. With some slick talking he made his way past the front desk, convincing people he was a relative of Bellamy, also sneaking some business cards into his overcoat's left pocket. He walked through the hospital, soon finding the room of Ariah and Bellamy and walked on through, hands in his overcoat's pockets. He waved to the two of them. " Hey, I got what I needed. Copycat's still in the van. Here, come to these locations once you're out, we're all gonna need to have a talk there. Oh, and I cleared things up with the front desk. Your medical bills will be transferred to my account, as will JC's. No need to thank me. " Tartarus said, quickly getting a pen out aswell as the business cards of the hospital he took earlier, and wrote down the location of the mansion he had bought earlier on the four cards. He then put the pen and two cards away, throwing the other two like playing cards over to Ariah and Bellamy to catch. " See you when you get there, I'll be waiting. " Tartarus said, also quickly reaching for his wallet to give Ariah enough money for Bellamy, Gracie, JC, Shadow and her for a cab ride to the forest where the mansion was. " Here, for when you get out, it'll be enough for a cab close to the location. Take care, now. " Tartarus said, waving goodbye to them and sneaking out of their room. He walked around the hospital a bit, towards JC's and Shadow's room, and snuck in when noone was looking. He had also waved to the two of them. " You two doing good there? Don't worry 'bout the hospital bill, I got it covered. Just tell whoever asks you for the bill to call this number instead, and I'll take care of things from there. " Tartarus said, taking out one of the cards he wrote the address of his mansion on and wrote down his cellphone number. He gave this card to Shadow, while he handed the other without his telephone number and just the address of his mansion to JC, putting it on her bedside table. " I gave Ariah enough for a cab ride to take you all close to the location I wrote on the cards. I'll wait for you at the destination. See ya. " Tartarus briefly explained, waved goodbye to Shadow and JC, and snuck out of their room again, making sure noone would see him because he really wasn't allowed in that room. Then, he made his way out of the hospital again and drove off with his van, towards the forest.

The siblings had watched Tartarus leave and said he would pay the hospital bill. Honestly to her, she felt bad but went along with it this time. She was given an ointment to help with her severe burns as a bit of her neck, shoulder, and some of her back suffered the most which was wrapped securely in bandages. She saw the doctor come in as she and Shadow handed him the number Tartarus had left about the hospital bill before they stood up and left the room towards Bellamy and Ariah's room careful not to be spotted. JC had entered first then Shadow after. "Ariah, how are you feeling?" She asked folding her arms against her chest as Shadow approached them both as well. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah turned to look at JC, "oh I'm fine, how are you though it looked like Copycat got you badly" she then got up and said "so what's going on with you and Bellamy and have you considered that if you want Bellamy, Gracie seems to be a given extra" she said glancing at Bellamy and Gracie passed out together in the not so comfortable hospital chair.

@LunarSilvally

She was stunned about the words Ariah had said as she glanced away blushing a bit as her bang covered her eyes. "Ariah...you still way to young to understand dear" she chuckled patting her head as she looked to Bellamy who had fallen asleep. "It's...a private conversation only we need to discuss sweetie" she added. "Also....yes...he did get me bad....hurt like hell...but thanks to the doctor's ointment medication....the burns have soothed down a bit and is wrapped probably so I will manage...but I may have burn scars like...I probably will cover just like my wrists and ankles which are not burned but...with...you know...painful...wounds that never fade.." she finished rubbing her neck a bit. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Having stopped by the local hardware store to get all the tools he needed to clear out a path to the mansion aswell as fixing up the mansion itself and materials to, of course, repair the mansion with, Tartarus arrived at the forest where his mansion was supposed to be. Quickly, he took the call he expected from the hospital and cleared things up for JC's and Shadows medical bills to be drawn from his own account. Then he put the phone back in his pocket again. ' Right.. Now to get to work.. let's cut down these trees and make a path to the mansion.. ' Tartarus thought, revving up the chainsaw he bought earlier. He begun cutting down trees in the forest, cutting them into small pieces and storing the logs in his van, aswell as digging up the stumps, cutting a clear way down to the mansion, where he stored the logs and stumps that didn't fit into his van anymore without having to keep the back open. Tartarus walked back to his van, transported the rest of the logs and stumps he stored in the back of his van into mansion, and took a snow shovel in his van, using it in the dirt to carve a dirt path from the road towards the worn-down garages of the mansion, aswell as to the entrance door. He opened one of the garage doors and drove his van into them, parking it there. Then, he took out his cellphone. If he was going to fix this mess up, he's gonna need some help with this, and he knows just who to call. Making a quick phone call to a relative, Tartarus got to work fixing up this old mansion, starting by replacing the moldy and broken boards of the floors and walls with the ones he had bought earlier and using the tools he bought to measure the logs, cut them up into boards and use those to replace the old ones aswell.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah frowned when JC said she was too young to understand, but nodded anyway "yeah I guess your right, anway the doctros said they would let us leave in two days, something about healing time" she said.

-2 days later-
Bellamy was standing outside the hospital, Gracie was on his shoulders trying to grab a butterfly, Bellamy chuckled, today was going to be a good day, he thought to himself. Ariah came outside, she still had a slightly broken leg but it was healing, she had too use a crutch for now but the hospital let her leave. She strolled up to Bellamy and Gracie, "well then, I guess it's time to head to this mansion that Tartarus told us about" she stated, Bellamy nodded "yep, just gotta wait for Shadow and JC and we'll be off, I know Tartarus gave you money for a cab and all that, but I bought a car anyway, I used some of the money in my savings account" he said pointing to a BMW e90 in the hospital carpark as he said this.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

Having made orders at the same hardware company his twin brother works at, Tartarus could also call his brother over to join the crew while also getting the materials he needed. The truck had pulled up to one of the large garages and parked in it backwards, the end of the truck pointing out of the garage for easy access. With the help of Hades, and with the instructions given by Tartarus, the two twin brothers managed to fix up the mansion in record time, with how much Hades could multi-task now that he had the strong power of Telekinesis. He wasn't that used to using it yet, so it still had some cost on his brain to do alot of simple tasks at once, though the more he had used it, the less the pain was and the more advanced techniques he could use his telekinesis with. The duo was already working deep in the old mine system, as they were completely finished with refurbishing and modernizing the mansion, and were digging a tunnel in one of the many mineshafts in the system towards the mansion, where Tartarus realized was a huge cave underneath, perfect for a hero hideout. The two soon caved out a hollow wall to find a GIANT stone platform surrounded by large gaps of unending darkness in their depths, now they had to find a way to carve this all out and make sure the gaps would be covered. This is where Hades had an idea. He used his Telekinesis to move the rocky terrain around, creating platforms that connected the base of the bigger platform and the walls, covering the gaps around it. He also terraformed a bit, raising some of the rocks to create hills, where the two would soon carve a tunnel system straight from this cave to the exit of the mine big enough for Tartarus' van to fit with no problems. Then of course, Tartarus drove his van down into the mine, down the straight tunnel into his hero cave and parked it on the hill Hades had terraformed for it. Realizing that two days had already passed, and the crew was bound to arrive soon, Tartarus gave his twin brother directions to a nearby clothing store to get changed, and the money to do so. The trucker flew off, using his powers to lift his body off the ground and move himself through the air, and soon came back wearing his new outfit (The post - joining the crew one), and brought back some sunglasses for the two of them to wear aswell as some extra clothes for himself and his twin brother, just to play a little trick on the others when they arrive. Hades had put on one of the spare outfits he bought for Tartarus, and the two of them put on the sunglasses Hades bought, now being indistinguishable from eachother, unless someone would have really good perception to actually bother to notice the white strains being in different spots. The two laughed for planning this great prank, and sat waiting in the mansion for the others to arrive.

The siblings checked out as they made their way out of the hospital. They met up with Bellamy before JC was the one who spoke first. "Man...I hate doctor's sometimes...I say I am fine and they insist I stand longer just because of my severe burns....annoying...we should get out of here though Bellamy...." She said approaching him as she patted his shoulder before leaning into his ear. "Come find me to finish the conversation we were talking about..." She said letting go of his shoulder. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy handed Gracie to Ariah as well as the keys to his car "You guys can get in the car, I just need to talk to JC real quick", Ariah nodded and unlocked the car, she got in the back seat and placed Gracie in the middle seat, she then put both her and Gracie's seat belts on before giving Gracie her phone to play with. Bellamy turned to JC "we should go finish that talk before we leave" he said as he walked over to a tree near the hospital and waited for JC.
@LunarSilvally

She motioned her brother to go with Ariah as she saw him nod before following Ariah. She followed Bellamy to a nearby tree near the hospital. She folded her arms against her chest before speaking again. "Like how we left off....my apologies for being difficult...but I have been hurt emotionally and a bit physically in the past....so opening up to someone...isn't any easy....task for me....you have to understand...that clearly....I know you want me to.....but....it's a challenge for me....sometimes it just makes me uncomfortable....I have the reason is to why I am like this.... stubborn and difficult....which is a pain to figure out....but....don't hate me for acting this way..." She said leaning against the tree avoiding eye contact with him. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy reached forward and gently gripped JC's chin lifting her face up so he could see her face more clearly, "hey, I don't hate you for that. I completely understand that you might find it difficult to open up and you know what I am ok with that, I love you, I would love you no matter what flaws you had" he said kissing her forehead and then adding "but we should probably get going, Tartarus has been waiting 2 days to show us this mansion".
@LunarSilvally

She blushed slightly looking up at him before glancing at his lips. She turned stubbornly way having a stern look as she kept her arms crossed against her chest. "Your right we should get going....don't want to keep Tartarus waiting long then we have to" she said before walking back over to Shadow and Ariah waiting in the vehicle. "Also Bellamy..." She said pausing her words for a moment as she turned to look at him. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy started to walk towards the car, stopped when JC turned around "yes what is it" he asked, as he wondered what the mansion would look like. He looked around, it sure was peaceful, at least until the next threat came around. He turned back to JC wondering what it is.

Ariah sat in the back of the BMW and looked out the window, "god those two are adorable together" she said to no-one in particular.

She followed with a gentle smile with softened eyes. "Thank you for being very understanding...." She said before making her way back to the BMW eyes closed leaving her smile for the moment before it faded away. Dove looked up at Bellamy giving a barking howl to him as she wagged her tail a bit as him licking his hand before trouting off to JC to the car.

Shadow looked to Ariah. "If your talking about my sister and Bellamy....yes they are...aren't they..." He chuckled a bit seeing them both making their way to the car to get ready to leave to the mansion. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled and got into the drivers seat of the car, he waited for JC to get in with Dove before getting the keys off of Ariah and driving off to Tartarus's mansion, he pulled up outside and got out, Ariah got out as well and gave Gracie to Bellamy who held hand as she walked beside him, "hey Tartarus we're her.." Bellamy started to say before realising there were two people and he couldn't tell which one was Tartarus, "um what's going on here then" he said, Gracie just stared and Ariah still hadn't even noticed.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

DevVoid

The two twins had talked to eachother as Tartarus calculated the rest of the crew's arrival on time. The two prepared eachother, standing at the entrance to the mansion, watching them park. He didn't anticipate they were gonna use a car instead, so he just shrugged. After all, it was just money, a replenishable source for him. Hades had followed Tartarus' movement on the dot and managed to adapt to his twin's voice. After all, the twins' minds were linked with eachother, stemming from the fact that they have so much personal experience with one another, and that both did come to the world at the same time with both almost being the same person, and the two twins waved at Bellamy and the others, one perfectly copying the others' motion. " Hey, Bellamy. Good to see you here, hope the recovery wasn't too boring for you. " The two spoke in perfect synchronization, and laughed in the same manner two, their two voices merging into one. The two twins looked confused, then at eachother, and back at Bellamy. " What do you mean, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary? " The two asked confused at the same time, both shrugging in the exact same way.
@Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally

The siblings had gotten out of the car as Dove came out afterwards. She could see Bellamy's confusion and chuckled. "Bellamy, they are twin brothers, what's the confusion...I mean twins tend to look like" she explained noticing Hades. "Wait...hold on...Hades...is that really you? Since when did you have a twin even though I realized it right away....you two actually look alike though...it's confusing even to me" she chuckled as Dove sat down beside her howling a bit to the twins wagging her tail. @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to JC, "oh, Tartarus I didn't know you had a twin, that's pretty cool" he said he looked to the mansion "so you gonna show us this place or not" he asked as he turned back to the twins, he looked down as Gracie was tugging at his arm, "what is it Gracie?" he asked, she was pointing at JC, you wanna walk with JC, she shook her head and then pointed to Bellamy and then back to JC, "oh you wanna with both of us" she nodded quickly. Bellamy walked with Gracie over to JC, "hey Gracie wants to walk with both of us, is that all right?" he asked as Gracie tried to grab JC's hand.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She looked to Bellamy as she reached out her hand for Gracie to grab. "I don't have a problem with it, is it something important Gracie?" She asked looking down at her. "We can discuss it inside since we are already here" she said before looking to Tartarus. "What are we supposed to do now? I'm not even exactly sure on what we should do at this point or maybe you men have something in mind" she added looking to the twins. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

" Well yeah, we're gonna show you around, after all, this IS going to be our base of operations! We are a crew of people with special powers, what's to say we shouldn't have our own headquarters? Come on in. " Tartarus said, as him and Hades removed their sunglasses and the two walked inside. Tartarus looked to Hades. " Think you can fly to the kitchen basement and create an elevator hole into the cave? " He asked his twin brother.

" Yeah, why not, ain't like I got something better to do. " Hades said, shrugging and then flying off using his Telekinesis towards the large kitchen. Tartarus then turned to the others. " Oh yeah, Hades'll be joining us. We're currently working on a giant cave we found right underneath this mansion to turn into a secret hideout. It's connected to one of the hundred tunnels of the mineshaft system down by the old mine at the nearby mountain. " Tartarus said, pointing out the window to his left, pointing out the mountain in the distance. Then he explained the layout of the mansion to everyone, which involved: One large kitchen, one large dining hall, two living rooms, six normal bedrooms and one master bedroom, nine bathrooms, two floors in the mansion aswell as the attic and the basement. " Each bedroom has a bathroom. Me and my brothers' bedroom is the master bedroom, the door of which is the first one you see facing you when you walk up the stairs to the second floor. We had to saw the bed in half to seperate it, believe it or not. " Tartarus laughed lightly. " Each bedroom has four bunk beds, two drawers and two closets, so you should be able to sort things out for now, until we get more people in our crew atleast. Tomorrow we got shipments of material coming in, moreover just techy stuff and metal for me to start modernizing this mansion, since it's still pretty old-timey. We're also gonna get enough parts to build an elevator system into the basement that leads into the cave, so you don't have to take the long way through the mines. Pick your bedrooms, all of which are on the second floor in the first hallway you're in when reaching the top of the stairs. Now, I think we've talked enough, I'm going to go help out Hades. See you around. " Tartarus finished his explanation and walked towards the kitchen, disappearing in the basement to help out his brother cave out a hollow area down to the cave.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Inside the mansion Bellamy looked around "cool" he said as he pulled out a bag of dried fruit from his pocket, he liked to snack on dried fruits and nuts, he continued to look around until Gracie looked up at him and JC and said "will you be my mommy and daddy?" Bellamy choked on the piece of fruit his was eating and letting go of Gracie's hand he doubled over coughing "umm..*cough*..I'm..ugh..*cough*..umm" he was a bit lost for words and not sure what to do in this instance looking to JC between coughs.

Ariah skipped into the mansion and straight to a room of her choosing, she entered and then took out her phone, making a call to a moving company that her and Bellamy had hired, as they had assumed that Tartarus would let them stay, the movers already had all of their stuff and Bellamy had sold their apartment, she spoke with the man on the phone giving the address and then waited sat on her new bed.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She watches as Tartarus left before turning to Bellamy then at Gracie. She choked at her own words about what Gracie said before clearing her throat as she bent down her level reaching out to place her hand on her head. "Are you sure you want us to be your....adopted parents?" She asked her as she grabbed Bellamy's arm to pull him down and hit his back to stop his coughing but did it firmly to not hurt him. Shadow listened to this as well as Dove's tail started to wag. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie looked up at JC, "you are both very kind and you love each other a lot, so I want to stay with you, and be a family", Bellamy eventually cleared his throat, "well Gracie sweetheart, starting a family is a big commitment and I dont want to force any of this onto JC" he said glancing at JC. Gracie smiled, she knew a small amount of stuff like what cruelty was and adoption but she didn't know anything about commitments. She just wanted a happy family to distract her from.her life at the facility.
@LunarSilvally

Ariah now bored of waiting, suddenly had a realisation, she ran to find Tartarus and when she reached him she called out to him, "hey..um..if your making a hideout, are you saying we're gonna become heroes, don't we need, like costumes and names and stuff" she said.
@DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus and Hades were hard at work excavating the hole for the elevator they were gonna build tomorrow. Well, Hades was atleast. Hades could use his telekinesis to terraform the stone walls and smoothen the walls to make this a whole lot easier, while all Tartarus would really only be able to do is carefully dig downward with his pickaxe, which wasn't practical at all. So Tartarus just gave Hades advice and watched him work, when Ariah approached him. Tartarus nodded to her question. " Why yes, we will be heroes. And yes, we do need costumes. However, we'll, or rather I'll have to make them because well, you can't really buy sturdy, reliable hero costumes at any store. Not yet, anyway. Don't worry about it. The techy stuff and metal plates aren't the only things coming tomorrow. I've ordered all kinds of materials, devices, furniture and whatnot. Wood, Stone, Rubber, Wool, Paint, and everything else we would need that I'd calculated out with my powers, aswell as everything we would need to actually process these things, plus some decoration to spice this place up a bit. Now, everything gets loaded off tomorrow consecutively between 6 - 10am. Me and Hades'll be staying up for the night to continue operations on the cave, aswell as to receive all the deliveries and set everything up. After we're ready, we'll need all of you to write up what kind of hero costume you'd be wanting to wear, how it should look and if it should have any additional functions besides just protection while being fashionable. No need to give us your sizes, I've already measured everything out in my mind. Once we have everything done, we'll need to do another raid on that research facility again. They could have very valuable equipment that we could use to our advantage. That, and I realize that they have a machine there that created that storm we saw above us, the very same that gave us our powers. We can't let them keep it, it's too dangerous. We'll do that raid by.. let's say, 7pm, somewhere around that time. Oh, and before you ask, any other information regarding our hero identities will be settled after I made everyone's costumes, alright? " Tartarus stated, explaining everything to Ariah, wanting that she would relay the message to everyone else aswell.
@Shadow_Pup

She looked to Bellamy then at Gracie as she just gave a gentle smile. "I adopted Dove here from the shelter so I don't mind adopting you so I am completely ok with it Gracie....if you want to call me mom...then you can call me mom....I just...never except for a sweet child like you to ask me that question...but...are you ok with it Bellamy? I really....don't mind...if she sees us as a motherly and fatherly....figure then...so be it..." She smiled gently as Dove wagged her tail approaching Gracie as she started to lick her cheek. @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ariah nodded and turned to walk away, she stopped for a second processing the fact that his power let him figure out their measurements just by look and instinctively covered her chest and continued to walk away, it wasn't like he had x-ray vision or anything but it still made her self conscious. She went to where everyone else was and proceeded to relay the information she had recieved from Tartarus.

Bellamy nodded and stood up "yeah I'm perfectly fine with that, I would have adopted her anyway but it is so much better to do it with the person I love" he said, before he turned to hear what Ariah said, "OK, understood Ariah, thank you very much". Gracie petted Dove on the head lightly and then wrapped JC in a massive hug "yay, pretty lady is my new mummy, does that mean you and daddy will get marr.." she got cut off by Bellamy coming over and hugging the both of them, "that's enough of those kind of questions now Gracie" he said.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She gave a laugh as she knew the word Gracie was about to finish but cut off. "It's waaaay to early for that sweetie so don't ask the question until I actually tell you if I am ready for that...we just got together and I am still young for that to happen...so hush child....this conversation isn't suitable for you...but cover your eyes..." She said hiding them for her as she gently kissed Bellamy gently as they didn't receive one after just getting together but had blushed slightly by doing what she did. @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Tartarus looked back into the elevator hole that Hades had been carving out with his telekinesis, and deemed that it was worked on enough. " Alright, perfect. I'll head to the kitchen and prepare some food. You can just.. well, introduce yourself to the others and train your power, I guess. Go meditate or something. " Tartarus said as Hades flew out of the hole and Tartarus pushed a book that was hanging out of the bookshelf besides him back into the shelf, which caused the book cabinet to move left until it pushed itself up against the corners of the elevator hole, covering and hiding it completely. Tartarus left the kitchen basement and went on to prepare dinner for everyone, cooking up a large pot of ramen.

Hades huffed and sat down on the ground, looking to the bookshelf as it set itself back into its original position, hiding the elevator entrance hole. This terraforming of rocks really put a headache onto him, and he took a break, meditating for a bit to gather himself and then standing up to exit the basement. Using telekinesis briefly, he pulled open the fridge and a water bottle came flying into his hands as he exited the kitchen, leaving Tartarus to cook. He approached the others as he took a drink from the water bottle, using his power to keep it floating besides him to rest his hands that he had stuffed into the pockets of his coat. He took his left hand out briefly to wave to everyone as a greeting, then stuffed it right back into the pocket he had it in previously. " So, yeah. Hello, I'm Hades, and the twin brother of Tartarus. And, well, you can see what my power is right here. But, I suppose, for a better showcase.. " Hades said, thinking, grabbing the water bottle from the air. He looked across the group, then focused on Bellamy. Within the moment, as if possessed by a ghost, Bellamy's wallet flew out of his pocket and right into Hades' open hand. " And presto, that's mine now! " He laughed lightly, before bringing it right on back into Bellamy's pocket through the same movement. " And we'll be working together from now on, as a band of heroes. Ain't that fun? "

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to Hades for a second, nodding to him in acknowledgment. He then turned to Ariah, "hey I just got a message that our stuff has arrived" he said, "could you take Gracie to find a room for her and one for yourself as well, I will go to the moval guys and get them to help me bring the stuff in, I have a few bits for Gracie as well so I will bring it all in for us" he said before turning and heading outside to the waiting moval van.

Ariah obliged by carrying Gracie to the rooms and letting her pick one, once Gracie had picked Ariah decided to grab the stuff Bellamy had bought for Gracie and brought it to her room, it was just stuff like teddies and books and stuff. After helping her, Ariah went to a room of her own and waited for the moving men, when they finally brought her her stuff, she set it up and then lay back on her bed.

Bellamy moved his own stuff into a room and set about making sure it was in places he found appealing, he set up all his books, games and movies together and then moved some of his other stuff onto shelves and into cupboards. He then left his room and made his way to sit outside, he needed some fresh air.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

She had grabbed her stuff before picking a room as she placed her stuff down on the bed. Shadow had took the room just across from hers as she started to unpack, folding her clothing into the dressers that were available to use. She pulled out a picture of her mother and father as she placed it on the nightstand next to the bed before pulling out a white Siberian husky plush and placed it on the bed to rest. Dove took the bed spot as she laid down on it resting. She sighed sitting on the bed. She felt a bit relieved that she wasn't in that institute anymore....she just felt.... trapped. She laid back as she looked up at the ceiling in deep thought. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

After having introduced himself, Hades returned to the kitchen to see what his brother was doing. To no suprise, his brother already had new orders for him. That is, going out again, but this time with his truck, and getting some more furniture, primarily fridges, freezers, kitchen ware, utensils for the kitchen, but most primarily, lots and lots of food. And Ice. Alot of that, too. When Hades got here, the two noticed they completely forgot to bring food. So, two days ago, they brought whatever food they had in their old homes back to the mansion, and now they've gotten to the last bits of what's left. So, Hades took the first serving of what his brother cooked, ate up and went to the garage, got into his truck and drove off, backing out of the driveway before driving down the dirt path and down the road, driving off to the city, ready to follow and complete his brothers' orders. Meanwhile, Tartarus walked out of the kitchen and up the staircase at the entrance, calling everyone out. " Food's ready, people. I'll prepare things in the dining hall. " Tartarus called out, before going down the stairs again and preparing everything in the dining hall, first setting down the pot of ramen and then setting up plates, forks, spoons and cups of sparkling water. Then he sat down on the chair at the top of the long table, the seat which was looking down across the table and allowed Tartarus to see everyone sitting on the left and right sides of the table.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked out of his room and made his way to Gracie's room, he walked in and took Gracies hand. The two of them then walked to the dining hall and Bellamy let Gracie decide on which side of the table, she chose the left side of Tartarus and sat in the chair closest to him, Bellamy then sat next to her. Ariah bolted down the stairs at the mention of food, she took the seat opposite Gracie, the three then sat waiting for JC and Shadow.
@DevVoid @LunarSilvally

The siblings made their way downstairs to the dining hall as JC sat next to Bellamy with Dove laying underneath her chair while Shadow sat next to her. She had her eyes closed with arms against her chest in deep thought. She felt frustrated, angry, and irritated all at the same time that she couldn't think probably. This caused her head to hurt a bit as she placed her hand on her head sighing in an irritating way. @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid

DevVoid

Tartarus thought for a bit, then returned to the kitchen to quicky cook up some water and prepare two kettles of green tea. He came back with the kettles and set them on the table, and opened the pot and let the steam escape it, the smell of fresh, homemade ramen wafting through the air. He grabbed his bowl and the ladle in the pot, and put some of the ramen inside his bowl. He set the bowl back down infront of him and lowered the ladle back into the pot. He waited for it to cool down a bit before eating. " Careful, it's still hot. Also, Hades ate early because I sent him out to get more food and culinary-related tools and machines. We didn't manage to get a good supply of food when we were refurnishing things here, so we could only cook up two days' worth of what we had left in our fridges back at our old homes, of which the furniture we of course had moved here and into our bedroom. So now, expect that by.. hm, tonight at lunch that we'll have a much more rich and expensive, aswell as a big variety of produce, food and drinks in our kitchen and kitchen's basement. ...and, this is for the adults.. " Tartarus said, speaking a bit quieter, shoving the pot aside and leaning forward to the direction of Bellamy, Shadow and JC. " ..a wine cellar we found caved in a day ago, filled to the brim with 100-200 year old wines that's connected to the kitchen basement. Careful not to drink it all in one go. " Tartarus said jokingly, laughing. He leaned back in his chair and took up his fork. " Right, let's dig in before it gets too cold. " Tartarus said louder, and begun eating his bowl of ramen.