• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miraculous Ladybug: New heroes of Paris!

(unloved forever)

Z looked at the other heroes and wondered what they were thinking"hmm I realized something just now,we don't know how to change him"Z said,worried

Fleurette held a dagger up. "If you meant that you have no idea how to purify an akuma, we've got that covered," she answered, "Our weapons have built in mechanisms, to help us deal with them."

She turned to her fellow heroes. "But enough chit-chat. Do you guys have any ideas as to how to get this guy?"

Fleurette glanced over at the villain. "I don't know why, but we haven't got time to stand around and speculate. It's time we leapt into action. I'll stop him dead in his tracks."

Fleurette got a little closer, before grabbing her dagger, and readying her attack. "Cobra Bite!"

Her hood extended, and she threw her dagger toward the villain, with razor-sharp accuracy.

Discord looked at the hero and blasted away her attack"HAHAHA,YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BE ME?"He yelled and blasted her"watch out!"Z yelled blocking the attack with his body"Ouch"He winced"cool power,cobra"he said"wonder what i can do?"He wondered and thought about Ajee explaining his power"Ok then HERE WE GO,BEETLE SWARM"He yelled and a swarm of beetles shot from his horn and blocked Discord's vision"Attack him now guys"He said on his knees.

Fleurette rose to her feet as she went to get her dagger back. This villain was far too cocky, for her liking. Not much unlike the new hero. He didn't seem to take any part of this miraculous business seriously.

"We shouldn't go after him blindly like this. You should have found out what his akumatised item is, before you used a power like that," Fleurette said bluntly, "And you shouldn't keep acting like you're the one in charge. If we'd actually followed your first plan, you'd have gotten us beaten up."

Fleurette sighed, grabbing another dagger, as her belt began to flash. She didn't have the time to waste.

She went straight for the villain's ruler, breaking it with a quick jerk. Next, she captured the akuma in her hand, ready to purify it.

"No more evil-doing for you, akuma," she said as she inserted the needle of her blade into its skin. She gave a quick injection of venom, turning it back into a harmless butterfly, as it flew away.

Fleurette stashed her dagger back in her pocket, cursing herself, as her miraculous flashed again. She was fine with the other heroes knowing who she was; they seemed like genuinely well-meaning, helpful people, who took their job seriously, and were willing to help, and share theories about Hawk Moth. This one, however, she wasn't so sure about.

"If that's that, then I've gotta split," she said bluntly, "See ya."

"I gotta go to,Bye guys"He said and left"Ajee,Horn down"He said once he got home"wow,looks like I might get some friends after all"He said, hopefully and went to sleep.

Fleurette helped her dad close the shop, like always, before she went back upstairs, grabbing two caneles as she went, one for herself, and one for Makki.

"Mess with the cobra, and you get the venom," she said ominously, flopping into bed, "And no one gets out of a cobra attack unscathed..."