• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miraculous Ladybug: New heroes of Paris!

A note slid out of Diana's bag. The note read: "I hope they aren't going to be like this in public. It is called a secret identity, after all." Diana was unsure if she should read the note to the others. A pair of small, golden eyes could be seen looking out from inside the bag.

Saba nodded in agreement. "Sure does," he said, "I get the whole 'keeping our identities secrets from each other,' but it's a nice change of pace that they know who they are. Also, you should be grateful that you got the holder you have. Meanwhile I got the shy one."

"H-Hey!" Zenix said in reply to Saba's remark. He then thought of what Makki said. "Wait, then how old are you?" He asked to Saba.

"Hah! Like I'll ever tell you," Saba replied to Zenix.

"Heh, sucks to be you!" Makki answered, sticking her forked tongue out, "But as for our age, I thought I'd be honest and up-front with Fleurette about that. She's not the first person to own my miraculous, and she definitely won't be the last!"

"Like you said last night," Fleurette said coolly, poking her kwami's small chest, "I am but one of the many chosen ones, destined to wield the power of...Hey, Makki, what's the idea that your miraculous represents?"

"Purity," Makki answered, "Since the idea of purity, I've existed."

Zenix looked at the entrance of the school and noticed that students are starting to arrive. "Umm, s-shouldn't we c-continue this l-later?...." He said to the group.

Saba noticed the students arriving as well. "Good idea. See you all later!" Saba said before flying back into Zenix's sweater pocket.

After that, Zenix quickly went back into the classroom without saying a word.

Diana followed Zenix into the classroom, then went to her seat. She started to pull out the items she might need for class, careful not to pull out Valentia while doing so. She hoped that the others would be careful about the whole superhero thing. If the press found out who they were, their privacy would no longer be a luxury.

Fleurette sighed, and followed, as Makki went back to hiding in her belt. She understood if the other heroes wanted to keep their identities a secret, but Fleurette wasn't worried about having hers revealed. So let the spotlight shine on her. So let there be hordes of adoring fans, and signs, and toys, with her face on them. So let HawkMoth find out who she really was. Then, if he came out to get her, she could defeat him once and for all...

Zenix sat down in his seat, got out a pencil and notebook, and began to take notes on what the teacher was lecturing. As he was taking notes, he thought to himself about what had just happened. 'I can't believe they already know who I am,' he thought to himself, 'Now the question is..... What's going to happen from this point on?'

Another thought popped into Fleurette's head, as she worked on her notes. With the superheroes all knowing who each other were, it would be easier for them to share their thoughts on how and when HawkMoth appeared, and thus, be easier for them to find him. They could even work out the pattern as to who got akumatised when and why, and how HawkMoth was able to get to them.

Fleurette wasn't sure why HawkMoth had chosen that chef kid in particular. He kept muttering something about his parents not letting him go to culinary school, and forcing him to take over the family business, but that was it...

Diana wondered the same thing. She wrote a note on a small piece of paper asking that very question, then slipped it into her bag so Valentia could read it. Seconds later, the note slid out of Diana's bag, with Valentia's answer written underneath Diana's question. "I'll tell you later." was the kwami's written reply. Diana did a small nod, then slipped the note into a pocket on her school bag so she could quickly resume taking notes.

Once class was over, Fleurette waited for her fellow heroes by the door, eager to share her thoughts with them. Makki sat obediently in the mouth of her belt buckle, waiting for the right opportunity to come out.

Fleurette re-adjusted her bow, shrugging, as the bell went.

Zenix heard the bell ring and proceeded to put away all of his stuff. As he made his way towards the door, he saw Fleurette waiting by it. He started to get a bit nervous and sighed to himself. 'I guess there's no avoiding it,' he thought. He slowly went towards her. "Umm....h-hey," he shyly said to her.

"Sup," she answered, "There's kinda something I wanted to talk to you guys about, regarding what happened in our first battle. HawkMoth, and that chef guy, to be specific."

Makki peeked out of the belt, cautiously waiting for everyone else to leave, while Fleurette got right back into it.

"My kwami said that HawkMoth akumatises people who get upset," she began, "But the thing is, how does he find them, and send akumas to them? Does he have, like, super-powered empathy, so he can sense where someone is, and why they're upset? Or does he go out and get his victims?"

Diana approached Fleurette and Zenix. "I think it's the former." she said. The small pair of small golden eyes continued to peek out of Diana's bag. A note slid out, with drawings on it that explained how people got akumatized. The first drawing was of an upset person. Then there was a drawing of an akuma to the right of it, with an arrow pointing to the bubble wand in the left bottom corner. Then there was a drawing the same bubble wand next to it, but this one was shaded to imply that the akuma had gone into the bubble wand. The final drawing was of Valentia's example villain, who had a giant bubble wand on their back. Diana showed this to Zenix and Fleurette.

There was a few moments of silence. Then another note slid out of Diana's bag. Diana read it to the others. "If we knew that, it'd be easier to find potential victims."

"I suppose..." Fleurette conceded, "For now, all we can do, is take out the akumas as they come. But while we do so, we can make notes about why they were upset, and hopefully, that should help us establish a pattern with the victims..."

Makki peeked out from the belt, joining Fleurette. "And then we can find and defeat HawkMoth, and rescue Nooroo..."

'Nooroo, so that's the name of the poor kwami who's forced to work with this jerk.' Diana thought. "Sounds like a plan." she said. She nodded to the other two miraculous holders. "So what do we do in the meantime?"

"For the time being, I suppose all we can do is, as Fleurette said, take out the akumas as they come, and gather data about how and why they were chosen," Makki began, "We can note down factors such as the reason for them being upset, and their location. Assuming that HawkMoth is nearby, it'd be pretty difficult for him to send out akumas to say, in people in the next city...Oh, and we look for clues as to where the butterfly miraculous is. Take away the miraculous, and we take away HawkMoth's powers.

Fleurette went to make some notes about yesterday's villain. "We should also keep an eye on any upset people we notice, and see if we can prevent them from being akumatized to begin with. Like..."

The reptile keeper thought back to an incident at her shop that morning. "Some guy came into my shop, wanting to buy my python, cuz he's a rare colour," she began, "He was pretty mad when my dad said no, because he's mine. But compared the chef guy, he doesn't have that much to be angry about, but he could still end up akumatised, I reckon..."

Zenix watched as Diana and Fleurette talked about their thoughts on how people get akumatised. He really wanted to add to the conversation but is just a bit shy to do so.

Saba peeked out of Zenix's pocket and noticed that everyone in the class is gone, except for the teacher. "This is a nice discussion and all, but can we move this elsewhere?" He asked from Zenix's pocket.

"Yeah, class is over, for now, so we oughta clear off," Fleurette concurred, "But keep everything that's been said in mind, ok?"

Makki nuzzled Fleurette's cheek. "Maybe we should take this to the bakery," she said wryly, "I'm dying for some caneles!"

Fleurette sighed. "But you ate like, five this morning!" she huffed, "And besides, we gotta save some for after I've needed to use your power!"

Diana laughed. "I don't blame your kwami. The caneles are pretty good. But we probably should take this conversation elsewhere." She nodded to the others. "Shall we go?"

Fleurette motioned for Makki to get back in the mouth of her belt. "Yeah, let's get going," she answered, "And on the way, I suppose we'll be patrolling for akumas!"

Makki held onto the fangs, as always, on Fleurette's belt. She couldn't even imagine what kind of horrible person was keeping Nooroo prisoner, but she hoped that they'd find out soon. It had been over fifty years before she was rescued from her previous owner; a woman hellbent on hoarding every last miraculous for herself...

Zenix nodded in agreement and walked out of the classroom. "M-maybe.....we should h-have someplace to meet?" He suggested. If they were going to discuss on catching Hawkmoth, then they might as well have a good place to do so.

"Ooh! Like a secret hideout!" Fleurette began, "Yeah. Practically, it would make sense for us to have somewhere we can freely discuss our findings without any civillians seeing or hearing us, and somewhere we can go to transform before we fight. But until we find a place like that, the bakery'll do, for today."

Fleurette glanced down at her belt. "I know it's not that glamourous, but I was gonna suggest the old supply room at my house. Considering that my parents sell creatures like Makki, I doubt they'll bat an eyelid if she gets out. Plus, the old supply room at my house is practically soundproof, and my parents never go there, unless they need something for the alligators, but virtually nobody buys them, so we never have them in stock..."

Fleurette's parents sold a variety of exotic pets at their shop, most of them reptiles. Pythons, chameleons, and bearded dragons were the most popular pets, but occasionally, people came for the more unusual ones, and this included alligators. However, they'd only ever sold one alligator, and it was to a rather eccentric rock star...

"That," Diana paused for a moment. "might just work." Diana said. "Unless something better comes up, though I doubt it will." She turned to Zenix. "What do you think?"

Fleurette shrugged. "Well, we've been waiting long enough," she sighed, "What, did you forget how to talk or somethin'?"

The girl glanced around at the shops as they left the school, passing the high street. Right at the end was Arcadia, her parents' shop...And the guy from this morning, locked into a tight confrontation with Fleurette's father.

"I already told you, no! This python belongs to my daughter, he's not for sale!"

"Where else am I going to be able to find a blue leucistic royal python?! I'll pay whatever you want!"

"It doesn't matter what you pay me, if you want a blue leucistic, you'l have to go somwhere else! I'm not selling my daughter's pet!"

Fleurette gulped, as she watched the interaction unfold. It astonished her that the guy wouldn't learn to back off, even after her father said no.

"Looks like we might have to transform soon," she sighed, "Or else that guy's definitely going to kidnap my Kruger, akumatised or not!"

Zenix didn't know what to say in regards to Diana's question and was left kinda hurt when Fleurette made that remark. Then again, he did take a good minute trying to come up with an answer. So it was kinda understand why Fleurette did make that remark.

Zenix proceeded to follow Fleurette and Diana and saw the man arguing with Fleurette's father. He then heard Fleurette suggesting to transform. "A-Are you sure that's.... necessary?" He asked.

"It is, if it means that that greedy arse doesn't steal my python!" Fleurette insisted, "Akuma or not, nobody's allowed to lay a finger on Kruger!"

Fleurette kept her hands on her belt, ready to transform, as she walked into the scene. "Papa? What's going on?"

Her father cast a concerned glance at his daughter. "That boy from this morning just can't take no for an answer," he explained, "I've told him, over and over, that your python isn't for sale, and that we have plenty of other morphs that are"--

"But I want a blue leucistic!" the boy demanded, "I've been looking all over for a python like yours, and I haven't found a single reptile shop that's got one, until now! Whatever you want, I'll pay it!"

"He's not for sale!" Fleurette cried, "Do you honestly think I'm just gonna give my python, my pet, to some stranger?!"

"But"--

"You heard my daughter," Fleurette's father said coolly, "You're not having that python. Now, do us a favour and leave. For good."

Fleurette's father took a moment to snap an incriminating picture of the boy. "You are hereby banned for life from this shop!"

'This does not look good.' Diana thought. 'That guy's a little too determined to get Fleurette's python.' She went to stand next to Fleurette. Then Diana gestured for Zenix to come over.

Zenix saw Diana's gesture and went over to her. He crossed his arms to keep his watch close just in case something goes south. 'Maybe Fleurette's right,' he thought, 'From the looks of it, he just might be a target to be akumatised.'

The boy stomped away in a huff, grumbling about how awful the owners of Arcadia were. Fleurette kept a close eye on him, as he reached the end of the street...And then, he froze. And then, he muttered, "It's a deal, HawkMoth," as a black cloud consumed him.

Fleurette sighed deeply, as her father went back inside, standing behind the counter, as always. The boy emerged from his cloud, ironically, with a costume which strongly resembled the blue leucistic he so desired.

"First, he tries to get his grubby hands on my python, and then, he goes and gets himself akumatised," she sighed, tapping her belt, "It's nothing that we can't handle, though. C'mon."

The girl skidded into an alleyway, as Makki came out. "Makki, strike out!"

Zenix nodded and followed Fleurette into the alleyway. He watched her transform and realized that he never knew what the transformation process looked like from the outside.

Saba flew out of Zenix's pocket after Fleurette finished transforming.

"Saba, stripes on!" Zenix called out and proceeded to transform.

'Of course.' Diana thought. She soon followed suit, following the two into an alleyway. Valentia quickly flew out of her bag. "Valentia, spots on!" Diana called out. She then proceeded to transform.

Fleurette grabbed her daggers from their holster, keeping them hooked on her fingers. "What can I say? At least we got a python, and not another cobra," she scoffed, "Compared to cobras, royal pythons are child's play!"

The girl went out back into the streets, scanning the area for the villain. He was already headed back to Arcadia, hissing, as HawkMoth's outline appeared on his face.

"Viperida, don't forget our agreement. Once you've gotten your python, don't forget to get me my cobra, jaguar, and tiger!"

Zenix closed his eyes and took a deep breath, in hopes that his shyness won't be in the way of this mission. He followed Fleurette into the streets and spotted the akumatised villain. "There! He's heading back towards the shop!" He said to Fleurette, pointing at where the villain was.

Fleurette nodded. "Gotcha. If he's after my python, he's probably headed to the private vivariums on the second floor. That's where my parents and I keep our pets."

The cobra-themed superhero dashed back in the direction of the shop, just in time to find the villain breaking the door down, and storming inside. The animals on display were clearly frightened out of their minds; the snakes were ready to strike, the chameleons had all changed colour, and the locusts in the live food tubs were hopping around like there was no tomorrow, as Viperida tore up the shop.

"You gonna give me that blue leucistic now, then?" the villain cried, launching a blast of venom at Fleurette's father, who was cowering behind the counter, "Because if you don't, the entire shop goes down!"

Fleurette's eyes widened. "Papa!"

And without a second to dwell on the decision, Fleurette raised her knives. She couldn't stand there, and let the villain terrorise her father. "Cobra Bite!"

The villain ducked as the knives came, and every last one was embedded in the freezer behind the counter.

Without warning, something wrapped around Viperida's legs, then was used to pull him down. Jaguar Feroz had found another way in, then used it to her advantage. Then she thought of something. "Hey, ... C.V.? Where's his akumatized item?"

Fleurette cursed to herself, as her miraculous began flashing, but there wasn't time to worry about that now. She scanned the villain's costume, searching for something, anything, that vaguely resembled the akumatised ladle from before. The boy had been carrying a long snake hook, when he'd come inside, and it appeared that that had become his venom blaster now...

"I think it's his snake hook," she said quickly, "That's the only thing he has now, that he still had before he was akumatised!"

The hero retrieved her knives, stashing them back in her belt, as her father backed away from the scene.

"You...What's going on here?" he said shakily, "And where's my daughter?!"

Fleurette almost gasped, when her father didn't recognise her beneath the costume, but regardless, she had to reassure him that everything was ok. "Your daughter's alright, er, sir," she began, "I, Cobra Venin, ensured that she got away safely!"

'Cobra's timing out, so we have to finish this fast.' Jaguar Feroz thought. She used her whip to snatch the blaster. She then turned to White Tiger. "You ready Tiger?"

Zenix turned to Diana and heard nodded in response. "Tiger Strength!" He called out and the aura surrounded him. "Ready!" He said to Diana. He then realized that he now has some confidence now that he has the suit on.