• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miraculous Ladybug: New heroes of Paris!

"Catch!" Jaguar Feroz called out. She tossed the blaster to White Tiger. She then got into a battle stance. This was just in case Viperida attempted to snatch his blaster back.

Fleurette got her dagger at the ready, opening the capsule at the top. "I'll be on standby, to get the akuma!" she declared, surveying the damage to the shop. Thankfully, it didn't look like much had happened, save for the animals on display being frightened, and the counter being trashed.

Zenix jumped once the blaster was tossed and caught. He then proceeded to crush it with his super strength. Once the blaster was crushed, the akuma came out of it and just flew around the shop.

Diana faced the akuma. She cracked her whip diagonally to the right, then to the left, creating an "X" in the air in front of her. The "X" in turn created an orb of golden energy, which ensnared the akuma. After a couple seconds the orb disappeared, releasing the now purified akuma.

With the villain gone, the boy stood back in his place, cursing the shop, before he ran away. He'd been purified, but he was still angry...

Fleurette opened the capsule on her blade, and a white cobra appeared, hissing, before disappearing, and fixing the damage to the shop.

"Jeez, second day on the job, and someone gets akumatised, and trashes my parents' shop," she sighed, "Maybe this superhero gig is more dangerous than I first thought..."

Zenix watched Diana purify the akuma and Fleurette fix the shop up. "Well, no one said it would 100% safe," he said to Fleurette and heard his watch go off, indicating that he doesn't have that much time until he de-transforms. "Umm, we better get going," he said and rushed out of the shop. Once he made it to the alley, he de-transformed.

Fleurette dashed off as well, not wanting her identity to be revealed to her parents. Her father would never approve of her being a superhero; he had a heart attack if Fleurette handled anything even slightly venomous by herself, and the very idea of her fighting a dangerous villain like HawkMoth would probably do him in completely.

She de-transformed a little down the street, sighing, as her Makki re-appeared in front of her, and her normal clothes came back on.

Diana took off. Since she had not used Power Blow, she plenty of time, unlike Cobra Venin and White Tiger. She found an empty alleyway, then jumped into it. "Valentia, spots off!" Diana said softly. She detransformed in a flurry of golden light and jaguar spots.

"So," Makki began, as she jumped back to life, "Starting to take the whole superhero thing seriously yet? Starting to understand that it's not just a game of good versus evil, and"--

"I get it," Fleurette said miserably, "That guy just now was reminder enough. He trashed my parents shop, frightened the animals, and I couldn't even do anything, except fix the damage..."

Makki folded her arms. "You need to become far, far stronger as a hero before you can even begin to try and defeat HawkMoth," she said sternly, "So let's focus on that, before you try to defeat him, ok?"

"Ok."

Z just got here from britain and was already wierded.He walked over to a girl"Hi do you know what happened here?"He said with a deep british accent.He was handsome with wavy blonde hair and slightly muscled arms,dont forget the tan on him.

Fleurette raised an eyebrow at the stranger, as Makki dived back into her belt buckle. "It's none of your concern," she said coldly, "The villain's been defeated, and the damage has been fixed. The miraculous heroes just left."

"Oh..OK!"He said over cheerfully and walked off going to ask another stranger if they knew what happened.After a while he saw a man in a red Hawaiian shirt"Sir watch out!"He yelled as a truck approached him.He realized that the man would not move so he jumped and pulled the man to safety."you ok?"he asked"Yes yes i am Ok"He said and then walked off.

Fleurette sighed and went back inside, to get a canele for Makki. Now that Hawk Moth had put her family in the firing line, she was even more determined to get a hold on how he chose his victims, and his location, so she could defeat him, once and for all.

Z had been searching through his bag for a book when he saw an odd case,He opened it and in it was a wierd bracelet.He looked at it for a sec and then put it on and a kwami appeared."WHAT THE"he yelled as the kwami flew around"hiya"it said whilst poking a vase.

"So far, we've had two akuma attacks," Fleurette said aloud,"The first victim was upset about not getting to go to culinary school, and the second one was upset about not getting to have my python..."

"Both have been akumatized because they didn't get what they want," Makki added, "And both within a very short distance. After all, your house and shop isn't far from the bakery."

Fleurette drew up some more notes. "So, that must mean that Hawk Moth is nearby," she began, "But we'pl need to gather more clues."

Z grabbed the vase and moved it"W-What are y-you"He said in high confusion"Im Ajee"The beetle kwami said"A...jee,That's a dumb name"Z said"Shut it,Kid"Ajee said,irritated"Sorry sorry"Z said sarcastically"So what do you do,Ajee?"Z questioned."Im a kwami so i can give you powers!"Ajee said"WHOA AWESOME!!!!"Z cried"I can give you the powers of RhinoBeetle"Ajee finished"Rhino...Beetle"He said.A loud beeping sound erupted through the room"My alarm!,I gotta get to school"Z said in a hurry.He quickly shoved Ajee in his bag and ran out the door towards school.

(Did you read the RP? It's evening right now, and you can't timeskip without permission.)

"Agreed," Fleurette answered, heading downstairs. Kruger needed feeding, so she had to go and defrost a mouse for him, "So, Makki, do you have any idea who Hawk Moth might be?"

"Hard to tell," Makki answered, "The moth miraculous is based on generosity, and given its powers, it would take an immensely manipulative person to use it for evil. Someone who can make the victim believe that they care about their problems, and that they want to help them, costume or not."

Fleurette put a hand to her chin. "I'll keep that in mind."

(Z is based entirely around me and he has,like me, afternoon piano lessons)

Z did some piano stuff and went back home,after angering his tutor,it was fun to do that."That little rat"The tutor seethed while hitting his ruler onto the desk.Meanwhile,in a tower"Ahh new blood ripe for the turning"Hawkmoth said happily"Go my akuma,And make this city hear a discord they will never forget.The akuma lands on the Tutors ruler and hawkmoths symbol appears in front of the tutor's eyes"Discord,One of you're students has wronged you,Now you have the power to get revenge"Hawkmoth's voice whispered"Yes hawkmoth"Discord said before being engulfed in a purple sludge.

Last edited:
"Be on the lookout for anyone who deliberately upsets people, too," Makki added, "That person could very well be making more potential victims."

"Got it," Fleurette answered, getting a long pair of tweezers out, for the mouse. She dangled it in front of Kruger, and he struck, jaw widening, as he swallowed his meal.

"Fleurette! Could you help me move this viv to the shelf?"

Fleurette put the lid back on Kruger's vivarium. "Coming, Papa."

Z was laying in his bed looking at the ceiling"I should go apologize"Z decided.As he was walking over he saw a window break and a figure fly off"What was that?!"he yelled

Fleurette managed to move the vivarium quickly, but not before noticing a window shattering, seemingly out of nowhere, along with a mysterious someone flying away. This had Hawk Moth written all over it.

Fleurette dashed up to her bedroom, tapping the buckle on her belt.

"Looks like we've got an akuma to deal with," Fleurette remarked, "We need to go."

Makki folded her arms. "Just say the word."

"Makki, strike out!"

Once she was transformed, the cobra-themed hero went after the villain, bouncing from roof to roof.

Z chased after the figure and saw a person jump out of a house"What the"He said"That was a miraculous hero"Ajee explained"Miraculous...Hero?"Z said"CANT I BECOME ONE OF THOSE?!"He asked loudly"SHHHHHH"Ajee said"And yes you can,just say'Ajee,Horn out"He explained "Okay...AJEE,HORN OUT"Z yelled.

Last edited:
Fleurette steadily caught up the villain, chasing him closely from behind. She would paralyse him right now, but she wanted to wait and see if her theory was correct. She wanted to see if he, like the others, was upset about not getting what he wanted.

Zenix was in his room thinking about what had just happened the past two days. He's already fought two people who have been akumatized.

"You know, I think you're getting the hang of this hero stuff," Saba complimented.

"You think so?" Zenix asked.

"Of course!" Saba said and saw something pass by. "Speaking of which, we better get going," he said pointing out the window.

Zenix saw it and nodded at Saba. "Saba, stripes on!" He exclaimed and transformed. He then jumped out his window and saw Fleurette also chasing the villain.

Diana soon spotted the akuma. 'Second time today!' Diana complained mentally. She went into an empty alleyway and opened her bag. "Valentia, Spots on!" Diana called out. In a flash of golden light and jaguar spots she transformed.

Fleurette breathed a sigh of relief as her fellow heroes caught up to her as well. It was nice to have the trio back together, even if it was just to deal with an akumatized villain.

"Looks like Hawk Moth's having a field day today," Fleurette remarked, "Two villains in one day!"

Z transformed into RhinoBeetle and caught up to the trio"Hi GUYS"He yelled to them"NICE TO MEET YA,IM RHINOBEETLE,CALL ME RB FOR SHORT".

RhinoBeetle wore armor instead of spandex,and had a back pack that could open into wings,His armor looks like a blue beetle shell and he has a horn on the helmet,His weapon is a boomerang hanging on his side.

Fleurette blinked. She wasn't sure what to make of it, having a new hero appear out of nowhere, but if Hawk Moth was on the prowl again, then they'd need all the help they could get. Especially if he was trying to wear them out...

"Cobra Venin," Fleurette said bluntly, "There's an akuma on the loose, so we'll have to make introductions quick."

Fleurette stopped in her tracks, folding her arms. "And why would we just blindly follow you, when we have no idea who you are?" she scoffed, "Plus, how do you know what akumas are, or what Hawk Moth is using this particular victim for?"

"I think i know who this guy is,Okay"He said,irrated"And i know a shortcut to where he is going"He unfolded his wings and started leaping over buildings.

Fleurette kept her daggers at the ready, not wanting to waste any time arguing. "Very well," she said quietly, "If you're so sure you know where this guy's headed, I'll follow. But don't you dare try to pull one over on me, or you'll be tasting the end of my Cobra Bite attack!"

Fleurette followed, bouncing from roof to roof after the new miraculous user. As it stood, it seemed that she was the only reptile that the mages of long ago had modeled a miraculous after, and she was surrounded by insects and mammals. It didn't matter right now, though; all that mattered was catching this villain.

Z looked behind to see if they were following,they were"We're about to get there"Z yelled to them"Watch out for his sound wave blasts"Z only knew this because he saw the villain blasting windows with sound waves"Hmm,Alright lets surround him"Z yelled to them as he parted from the group.

Fleurette held her hand up. "We can't just rush him like this. It'll give him too big an opportunity to use one of his blasts, take us all out, and get away. We have to be more discreet."

She took one of her daggers from its holster. "I can throw these from a long range. With my Cobra Bite ability, I could paralyse him from afar, and then all you'd need to go is get his akuma."

Z,On the inside,Was bouncing with adrenaline"Well yeah you could do that"Z said,thinking"Ok that is a better idea,I will distract him See ya"He said and far jumped away.

Fleurette shared a glance with her fellow, more experienced heroes.

"Looks like we'll have to do a bit of work, if we want to get this new recruit under control," she sighed, "Kid's bouncing off the walls like a kid on a sugar rush..."

Considering how the newcomer presented himself, Zenix already did not like him. He didn't know why exactly since he's never disliked anyone besides Hawkmoth. Maybe because he appeared out of nowhere and he wasn't taking this seriously. Although, Zenix feels that there's more to it than that. Either way, this wasn't the time to think about that. He turned to Cobra Venin and nodded.