• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miraculous Ladybug: New heroes of Paris!

"Greetings, I am Valentia. I am a kwami, a magical being that allows the wielder of the miraculous to transform into a superhero, Jaguar Feroz to be precise." the small creature said. "W-What?" Diana said. She sat down on her bed, the necklace in her hands. "To transform, say 'Valentia, spots on!' and you'll transform. To de-transform, say 'Spots off.'." The kwami paused. "Are you getting this so far?" she asked. Diana nodded, a bit overwhelmed, but understanding the information. "Your special ability is 'Power Blow'. When you call this phrase out you can land a powerful blow to your target via punch, kick, or karate chop. After you use it you have only five minutes before you de-transform, so use it wisely."
"Okay." Diana said. "Are we in a hurry to do this?" "Though I usually advise taking it slow, we may not be able to today, if my intuition is correct." Valentia said. She flew over to the TV remote and turned it on by hitting the power button with her foot. It was on the News channel, and showed a familiar cobra-themed hero fighting what appeared to be an evil chef. And she looked like she was having a hard time. This was all Diana needed to see. She quickly put the necklace on. "Lets go! Valentia, spots on!" The kwami was sucked into the necklace's charm, changing it from black to yellow with five jaguar spots. The bright and gold colored light that rapidly passed over her was paired with a flurry of jaguar spots. Finally a slight weight settled on one of her legs, then it was done. She reached for the source of the weight, then grabbed it. It was a whip. She then looked in the nearest mirror. The costume was akin to a catsuit, except with the obvious jaguar theme about it. A jaguar spotted belt with a black tip was wrapped around her waist and hung back like a tail. There were fake jaguar ears in her hair, and her mask was jaguar themed like everything else, but what was the most striking thing about her current appearance was her eyes.
Her irises had turned gold in color, with her sclera being a lighter shade of the color. Diana looked at the whip in her hands. It was obviously her weapon, though it was most likely her mode of transportation as well. Diana went to the roof, then experimentally flicked her whip towards a sturdy object attached to the outside of a building across the street. The end wrapped around the object. Diana then attempted to swing to the building across the street. She succeeded, sort of. She slammed into the side of the building, with her face hitting a window. "Ow!" Diana said, her face against the window. This was gonna take some getting used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenix finally caught up to Saba and both watched the battle continue to unfold in a alley. He was surprised to see the cobra superhero in action. "Wow," he said to himself.

Saba turned to Zenix. "Well, what are waiting for?" He asked, "Hurry up and transform so we can help her."

"I'm not sure about this," Zenix said, "I don't think I have it in me. What if I mess everything up and make things worse?"

"Zenix, please," Saba pleaded, "She won't be able to take him down by herself. You gotta go help her!"

Zenix looked down as he deeply thought about this. He still isn't sure if he could do it or not, but he figured that he came this far so he might as well try to help. "A-Alright, I'll give it a try," he said, "Saba, stripes on!" Saba was once again sucked into the watch and Zenix proceeded to transform. When the transformation was complete, Zenix slowly opened his to reveal his light blue eyes once more. He looked at his reflection from a window and still couldn't believe this is real. He stopped looking at it and proceeded to rush into the building the monster and the cobra superhero went into.

Diana finally managed to get to the scene in one piece. "Note to self, practice with the whip." she murmured to herself. She soon spotted the cobra themed hero, but was surprised to see a white tiger themed superhero on the scene as well. 'He must have gotten here recently too.' she thought.

The people in the building were, quite understandably, freaked out, not just by the sight of the chef themed villain, but also at the sight of a cobra-themed hero. Fleurette tried to calmly defuse the situation, going over to a tannoy microphone.

"Everyone, please evacuate the building," she said calmly, "This is not a dream, or a joke. There is a chef-themed villain on the loose on this floor, so, for your own safety, please leave!"

The people in the firm ran around in complete panic, running to the lifts, and the doors as fast as their legs could carry them. The chef themed villain tried to get to them, throwing more food at them, but Fleurette caught him in the nick of time, and held him back.

The cobra-themed hero's attention was soon turned to what looked like either two new miraculous holders, or cosplaying civillians. Either way, if they were miraculous holders, now was the perfect time for them to get involved.

"Nice of you to drop in," she began, "I need a hand. Let's go!"

"Sorry I'm late. I crashed into several buildings while I was figuring this thing out." Diana said. She cracked her whip as she said the words 'this thing', so the others would know what she was talking about. "Now, how can we help?"

"There's a chef-themed villain on the loose in this building," Fleurette began, "According to my kwami, we can only defeat him by breaking the item that's holding his akuma, and then capturing it."

She gestured to the purplish ladle he was holding. "Makki, my kwami, that is, said to look for purple, or black items, so I think the akuma's in his ladle. I would paralyse him with my cobra bite ability, but he moves too fast for me to get him, and even then, there's no way I can break a ladle with my bare hands!"

"Perhaps one of us could keep this chef guy occupied while the others go for the ladle?" Diana suggested. "Or I get the ladle, if you'd like." She made a mental note to ask her kwami about the akuma. "Thoughts?"

Zenix caught to the cobra superhero but was surprised to see that a jaguar superhero arrived as well. He looked down shyly as the two talked to each other. When the cobra superhero said that ladle was hard to break, Zenix had an had idea. "I umm...." He shyly started as he slowly looked up to the two, "I.... I c-can break it with my Tiger Strength."

Fleurette's attention was immediately turned the white tiger themed hero. "So, I guess that's your miraculous' ultimate power," she answered, "Right...So if I paralyse him with my cobra bite, and you break the akumatised ladle with you tiger strength, we can...Hold up, I need to think this through..."

Fleurette paused for a second, before turning back to them. "Hey, jaguar girl. What's your power? And can either of you purify akumas?"

"My power is Power Blow. I can use it to land a powerful blow via punch, kick or karate chop. And since my kwami never brought up akumas, I think it's safe to say that I can't purify them." Diana said. "I don't think this was thought through."

Fleurette snapped her fingers. "I think we've got a plan!" she said happily, "You," and she gestured to jaguar-themed hero,"If you use your power blow ability, you can knock him over, which should give me enough time to paralyse him with my cobra bite. Then, while he's paralysed, white tiger can break his ladle, and capture the akuma!"

"Sounds like a plan." Diana said. She cracked her whip to catch the chef's attention. "Oi! Chefe de cozinha!" Diana called out. The chef turned to face her. "Power Blow!" Diana called out. A gold aura quickly flashed over her, starting at her shoulders, then rapidly descending until it finally reached her boots. Diana charged at the chef, then, leaped at him, aiming to deliver a kick to his chest. The blow landed, causing the chef to be pushed back a couple feet.

"Nice! Now, it's my turn!" Fleurette cried, grabbing the largest of her three daggers from its holster, "Cobra Bite!"

A small, see-through capsule at the top of the blade filled with a purple venom, before she split the blade into three with her hands. Her eyes flashed, and her hood extended a few centimetres, like a real cobra, about to attack. She threw the knives at the villain, and as they hit, the venom at the top was pumped into his system, paralysing him.

"Got him! Now, we just gotta get the akuma!"

Zenix watched as the cobra and jaguar superheros did their part. Once the chef was paralyzed, Zenix took the ladle and took a deep breath. 'You can do this. You can't screw this up,' he thought to himself. "Tiger Strength!" Zenix called out and a white aura surrounded him. He then proceeded to break the ladle and out came the akuma. He caught the akuma with his hands, being careful not to crush it, and turned to the others. "So....how do we purify it?" He asked.

Fleurette glanced down at her daggers. "Somehow, I think we have to do it with our weapons," she answered, "One of my daggers can be used to inject akumas with purifying venom, so I think it might be a similar deal with...Whatever you have...

"I see," Zenix said and the aura around him disappeared. Now he only has five minutes until he transforms back. He thought for a bit and for some reason, he knows what to do. He let the butterfly go and took out his sword. He noticed a button on the side of the hilt. When he pressed it, the blade glowed. "Woah," he said in amazement. He swung the sword at the butterfly that was flying away and glowing slash flew towards it. Once it made contact, its darkness was disintegrated, returning the butterfly to normal.

With the akuma gone, the villain turned back into his regular self, a high-school aged boy, with a rusty ladle in hand. Shakily, he rose to his feet, apparently frightened by the sight of the three superheroes.

"Wha...How did I end up here? And who the hell are you people?!"

Fleurette folded her arms. "Geez, that's a bit rude," she began, "I mean, we did just free you from Hawkmoth's control, and turn you back into your regular self!"

But then she looked around at the few people who'd stopped to watch the scene unfold. They were dumbfounded, at how quickly the heroes managed to take their attacker down. And so, she decided to take a moment to enjoy the limelight.

"But, since you asked," she began, "We're miraculous holders. I'm Cobra Venin, the hero ready to strike at the first sign of attack!"

"Jaguar Feroz, at your service." Diana said. She then nudged the white tiger themed hero. She gestured towards the people, urging him to introduce himself. She wanted to get the introductions done so they could leave before their time ran out.

Zenix watched as the chef returned to normal and looked around to see that people were watching the whole thing. He then felt Jaguar Feroz nudge him, and noticed her gesturing towards the audience. "Oh, umm....White Tiger here, ready to protect and serve," he said with a bow. After introducing himself, he noticed that he wasn't as nervous as he was at first.

"Cobra Venin, Jaguar Feroz, and White Tiger...Our new heroes!" the crowd declared, "We'll be counting on you to save Paris, from now on!"

Fleurette gulped. Save Paris? That was a lot of pressure to put on the three of them, since they'd only just managed to stop the villain today. But if saving Paris was the duty of the miraculous holders, then Fleurette had no choice but to accept that fate.

She wasn't at all alarmed when her belt began flashing; after all, everyone at school pretty much knew her identity anyway. But as for the other heroes, she understood, if they wanted to keep their identities a secret.

"Well, since we're about to change back, I suppose it's time to split," she said to her fellow heroes, "I'll see you at school. Come find me at lunch, and I might share my caneles with you!"

"Parece bom - I mean, sounds good." Diana said. She nodded to the other two miraculous wielders, then to the crowd. "Tchau!" She saluted the crowd, then flung her whip towards a nearby building. The whip's end wrapped itself around an object on the outside of the building. She then proceeded to swing upward. She aimed for the roof, flipping in midair so she wouldn't face plant this time.

'Saving Paris?' Zenix thought, 'That's some pressure. But I came this far, so I can't back down now.' He head his watch and saw that two out of the five paw pads we're gone. "I'll keep that in mind," he said in response to Cobra Venin's invitation and watched as Jaguar Feroz leave. "Well, time for me to leave as well. I bid you good day m'lady," he said. He took Cobra Venin's hand and kissed it. After doing so, he jumped on the rooftops of some building and ran off.

Fleurette, meanwhile, jumped away from the scene, de-transforming just before she reached her house/shop. Makki appeared in front of her, flying from the mouth of her cobra-shaped belt.

"Considering that that was your first fight, you did pretty well," Makki began, "Though admittedly, you do have the other miraculous holders to thank, for being able to defeat that chef villain. Still, you're not the worst Cobra Venin I've ever mentored."

Fleurette raised an eyebrow. "So I'm not the only Cobra Venin?"

"No," Makki answered, "In fact, I'd say that you're probably number....One-hundred and fifty. I'm a kwami, or quantic god, and so, I've kinda been here since the dawn of the idea of purity, which is what lead to the creation of my miraculous. I've belonged to tons of young men and women, like you, who have used my power."

The girl gulped, glancing down at her belt. The cobra on the buckle now felt like it was about to strike, and devour her. "So, I've got the whole of Paris counting on me, plus all of the past Cobra Venin...That's a lot of pressure..."

"N-no, no, you can handle it!" Makki cried, "Besides, every Cobra Venin is different! Sure, you're pompous, and fame-hungry, but you learn quickly, and you can think on the spot! Those are qualities that every hero should have!"

The kwami flew backward, sighing. "Besides, you're using your powers for good, and not..." she trailed off, as she thought of her previous miraculous holder. The worst one she'd ever had...

"Forget it," Makki eventually said, "Now, what say we go and eat some caneles?"

"Maybe later," Fleurette answered, "I've gotta feed my python first!"

Zenix landed in a alley way near his house and de-transformed. Saba popped out of the watch after the de-transformation. Zenix turned to Saba. "So.....how did I do?" He asked, hoping he wasn't too bad.

"You were great out there!" Saba complimented, "I knew you had it in you. Plus I like how you were smooth with Cobra Venin at the end."

Zenix blushed a bit when Saba said. "I-I was just being a gentleman, that's all," he said.

"Hey, I don't blame you. I mean, you get to work with two beautiful superheroines," Saba said, clearly to tease Zenix.

Zenix blushed a bit deeper, "S-Saba!"

Saba chuckled and flew into Zenix's sweater pocket.

Zenix sighed and proceeded to walk to his house. Once he arrived, he entered the house and went straight to his room.

Diana detransformed in an alleyway. "Not too shabby for your first time. Your getting around needs work, but that's always the case for each Jaguar Feroz when they first start out." Valentia said. Diana smiled at the kwami. The kwami returned the gesture.

After feeding her python, and herself, Fleurette pottered up to her room, dumping her caneles in the fridge. Most of the house, and thus, Fleurette's room, was upstairs, on account of the shop taking over the bottom floor.

"Jeez, what a day," Fleurette sighed, flopping into bed, "Heh. Wonder if we'll see any more costumed villains tomorrow..."

Zenix ate some bread that he had in his room and Saba ate the remains of Zenix's lunch from school. After eating, Zenix proceeded to lie on his bed. "You know, maybe this superhero business won't be so bad after all," he said.

Saba hovered above Zenix. "So, does that mean you'll do it?" He asked.

Zenix nodded, which made Saba very happy. Zenix slowly drifted off into slumber and Saba went into the pocket of Zenix's sweater to sleep.

After Diana got home she went to find Valentia a snack. Thankfully, the kwami wasn't terribly fussy, and happily helped herself to the homemade Muddy Buddies Diana offered her. Diana wondered how on earth the kwami was going to clean herself up. This was definitely going to take some getting used to.

Once morning came, Fleurette rose from her bed, like always, and threw on her school clothes, as well as her miraculous. Makki appeared, and then went back to hiding in her belt, as she grabbed her lunch, and her remaining caneles.

"Well, time for another, hopefully more interesting day," Fleurette commented, "It should definitely be, now that I have my new superhero friends there!"

Makki merely sighed, from inside the belt. "Yes, I suppose it will," she answered, "I suppose you'll be making up your own hero club, or something, now..."

"Maybe," Fleurette scoffed, "Even if it's just us three!"

Makki sighed, as Fleurette came into the main building, sitting on a bench outside her classroom.

Zenix woke up as soon a the morning came. He got out of bed, brushed his teeth, and changed into his school clothes. After doing all of that, he went to the kitchen to get his lunch and proceeded to start walking to school.

Saba popped his head out of Zenix's sweater pocket and looked up at him. "So, you know who Cobra Venin is right? Are you going to try and approach her?" Saba asked.

"I don't know," Zenix replied, "Even though she revealed her identity to the whole class, I don't know if I should reveal mine...."

Saba went back into Zenix's pocket when they reached the school.

Zenix went into the main building and saw Fleurette sitting on the bench outside of the class. 'Should I tell her?' He thought as he entered the class and sat down on his seat.

Valentia easily settled into Diana's schoolbag. Diana spotted Fleurette sitting on a bench outside of the class. "Hey, Menina da cobra." she greeted. "You are the girl with the pet cobra, right?" Diana wanted to make sure she had her facts straight.

"Cobra miraculous, pet python," Fleurette corrected, "Mind you, I wish I really did have a pet cobra. If I didn't have Kruger already, I'd definitely have one. Just a shame I can't afford a vivarium big enough for one."

She chuckled slightly, before continuing, "You already know my superhero identity, but, now that we're civillians again, I s'pose I oughta tell you my normal name. I'm Fleurette Courtois, just moved to Paris from Bordeaux."

"Diana Nakata de Campos. I am quite aware that's a bit of a mouthful." She smiled. "My parents are from Brazil, so naturally I'd know and speak Portuguese. I hope you enjoy your time here in Paris." Diana said.

"I'm sure I will," Fleurette chuckled, "Especially now that my parents own a reptile shop, which I live above, instead of working in that boring old office! Plus, the caneles here are pretty good! Not like the ones we have back home in Bordeaux, but still pretty good nonetheless."

Caneles were tall, cylindrical pastries, hailing from the Bordeaux region of France. They had a crunchy, caramelised crust, and a soft, custard-like centre, which most commonly came in a vanilla flavour, however, chocolate, and strawberry variations could be found in bakeries all across France.

Fleurette opened her bag, taking a bite out of one, before offering a fresh one to Diana. "Want one?"

"Sure!" Diana said. She carefully took the pastry from Fleurette. Diana took a bite. "They are good though." she said after she swallowed. She carefully broke off a small piece and slipped it into her bag so Valentia could have a little.

"Yeah," she answered, before passing a chunk of the custard centre, to Makki. The kwami licked it up eagerly, having become used to the taste all too quickly.

The new cobra themed hero cast her glance over at the tiger-themed hero from last night. Fleurette wasn't stupid; there was nothing seperating any of them from their superhero identities, besides the costumes, and maybe an eye-colour change.

"Hey, you gonna just stand there, or are you gonna come over and talk to us?" she called out.

Zenix looked out the window of the classroom until he heard Fleurette call out to him. He knew she was talking to her since there wasn't anyone else in the classroom. 'Uh oh. Did she already find out!?' He thought to himself. 'No no. There's now way. She probably needs something.' Zenix got up and slowly walked out of the class to meet with Fleurette. "U-umm.... y-you need s-something?" He shyly asked while looking at the ground.

"Yeah, White Tiger," she responded, "Are you just gonna stare at us, or are you gonna be a normal human being, and, I dunno, communicate with your fellow heroes?"

Fleurette scoffed, as she looked down at her belt. "You didn't really think I'd be fooled by a costume change, did you?" she began, "I'm not dumb. A change of outfit doesn't do much to hide your identity, does it?"

Zenix's eyes widened as he was shocked that Fleurette was able to figure out who he was. He didn't know what to say to respond to her. "I-I-I umm....d-don't know what y-your t-talking about....." He said, looking away from Fleurette.

Saba heard everything from inside Zenix's pocket and sighed. "Guess the cat's out of the bag," he said. Saba flew out of Zenix's pocket and hovered in front of Fleurette and Diana. "Hello m'ladies!" He said with a bow, "The name's Saba and this is my partner Zenix."

"Fleurette Courtois," the cobra-themed hero replied, "Though you already know me as Cobra Venin. Just call me Fleurette outside of battle, and Cobra Venin in battle, k?"

She tapped her belt, and Makki came out of the mouth. "This is my kwami, Makki."

The kwami folded her arms. "So, our holders know who their fellow heroes really are already," she scoffed, "That's a change. It's nice to finally stop playing the who's behind the mask game. It gets really boring, after three thousand years, don'tcha think, Saba?"