• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Miraculous Ladybug: New heroes of Paris!

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
Here is the discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/miraculous-ladybug-new-heroes-of-paris.19040/#post-599229
--------------------------------------------------------
~Everyone will start out with no miraculous, and most villains will be NPCs. Anyway, here's the start.~

**It was your first day of a new year of school! You were really excited for this day. There might be some new faces, you might make more friends, and you might see something new! However, on your way out of your house, you saw on the news that a bank was robbed. Your mom/dad told you to hurry up for your first day.**

He'd quickly walk to school. Nico didn't want to be late on the first day! He wanted to see some new people for a change, since he had gone to a different school. He now goes to College Francoise Depont. He was really excited! He hoped he wouldn't get picked on or anything like that. After a few minutes of walking, he stood by the steps of the school. "This place is much bigger than my old school," He'd say, looking at the big school. He'd look around, seeing that nobody was there yet. He'd sit down on the steps and would wait to see if anyone would talk to him

Lis stepped out of her mother’s Porsche, an uncomfortable glint in her eyes as she stood in front of the school before her. “Au Revoir, sweetie!” her mother blew a kiss from the front seat, and the butler driving the vehicle sped away, out of sight.

Okay, first day of school. Just chill, it’s not a big deal. You’re good at school, Lis thought to herself, trying to boost her confidence. Taking a deep breath, she began stepping forward and up the stairs to the building, passing a fellow student along the way. She looked at him from the corner of her eye as she passed him, a somewhat friendly smile on her face, before pushing the doors open and stepping in.

Fleurette was already sat down in class, tapping a steady rhythm with her pen, as she waited for class to begin. She'd very nearly been late, thanks to her pet python, Kruger, escaping his vivarium, and her having to spend half an hour finding him. He was only a royal, though, so he was easy to catch and put back.

She glanced up briefly, as someone else entered the room. Another new classmate, and a spoiled-looking one, at that. All she could hope for was that this girl wasn't anither Chloe...

Zenix was crossing the street that lead to the school. He looked down as he was thinking to himself. 'It feels weird coming back home when I don't remember anything about it,' he thought to himself. Of course he wouldn't remember anything since he was only a year old when he and his parents moved out of Paris to the US. But after 14 years, his parents decided to move back, which Zenix didn't mind. In fact, for the past few months he had been wondering what his hometown was like, and now he got that chance to see. It's been four days since they moved back and so far Zenix has been enjoying living in Paris. Now if only he could do something about his shyness.

After crossing the street, Zenix looked back up to see the school as well students walking in, which made him start to get nervous. He took a deep breath, walk up the set of stair, and entered the school while trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d quickly get up and would run inside, his backpack zipper opening and the stuff falling out. “Come on,” He’d say, picking his stuff up and stuffing them into his bag. He’d then run to his locker, putting his things in there. He’d then quickly run to the classroom, hoping he wasn’t late.

He’d step inside the classroom, looking around at all the desks. “Hello Nico!” The teacher said to him. Nico knee the teacher outside of school. His parents were best friends with her. “Hey,” He’d say back to her, looking around for an open seat. “U-um.. where to sit.” He’d plop down at a table in the front. “This’ll Do!” He’d say to himself, smiling.

Fleurette briefly looked up the kid who'd plopped down on the desk in front of hers. "Yeah. It'll do, as long as you don't get grossed out when I mention what my parents do. Before you ask, I'm Fleurette, otherwise known as the creepy snake girl, or I was, at my old school. My parents own an exotic pet shop, so, snakes, tortoises, and lizards are kinda my thing."

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d look at Fleurette. “I’m not weirded out by your parents at all. Also, I’m Nico. Nice to meet you.” He’d say, smiling. “And, not like I will call you this But.. why did people call you ‘Creepy Snake Girl’? Not like you have to answer, just asking,” He’d say nervously. He hated it when he was nervous. He sometimes talked weird.. and couldn’t think. He’d then get out of his thoughts and would wait for her to answer his question.

Zenix went to his locker, organized his stuff, and proceeded to go to class. Once he entered the classroom, he turned his attention towards the desks as he pondered where to sit. He walked towards the back of the class and sat down on the corner seat near the window.

"Cuz I have a pet python, and I used to carry him around with me, at times," she answered, "People always asked if I was training him to eat them, or if he was venomous. He's just a harmless royal python, but having him didn't make me popular, as you can imagine."

Fleurette adored her python, but it was a shame that nobody else did. Merely mentioning him, even though he was the tamest little python in the world, had made her an outcast.

Lis slowly walked to her first class, which she noticed multiple teenagers heading to. Sighing, she pretty teen entered the classroom, waved to the teacher, and brushed off her skirt. Lis glanced around the room, scanning for a seat. She noticed a male near the window, furthest up. Make friends, she told herself, walking up to the open seat next to him. “Hello.. is this seat taken?” she asked, tilting her head.

Zenix looked out the window as he waited for class to start. He then heard someone ask if the seat next to him is taken, which made him a bit nervous. 'Come on! You can do this! This is your chance to talk to someone,' he thought to himself as he took a mental deep breath. He slowly turned to the person and saw that it was a girl in a black dress with silver hair in the form of a ponytail. 'Wow, she looks pretty,' he thought to himself before snapping out of it. "U-Umm, n-no....this seat isn't taken...." He replied shyly to her.

Lis smiled, and her ears perked up, obviously relieved. “Okay, cool,” she replied gently, seating herself in the seat ahead of her. She set her bag underneath her feet, then turned to the boy. “My name is Lis Fifer. It’s nice to meet you,” she introduced herself a bit awkwardly, face flushed. She discreetly examined the boy, agreeing with herself that he was rather good-looking. What the heck, you don’t think that about someone you just met! she scolded herself inwardly.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d look over at the other two. He’d wave, smiling at them. He didn’t know why he did it, he just thought it would be nice. He’d then look back at the front of the class, wondering when school would start. Right after he finished that thought, the bell rang for classes to start. “Finally,” He mumbled to himself. The teacher would then begin the classes, seeming as if she really enjoyed her job.

With a slight blush, Zenix watched as the girl sat down and listened to her introduce herself. "N-Nice to meet you," he said, still with the shy tone, "My name i-is Zenix Larse." He then saw a boy wave at them and he shyly waved back. When the bell rang, Zenix turned his attention towards the teacher to listen what she had to teach.

Fleurette huffed as class began, not taking very many notes. School was nothing but a nuisance to her, especially since she had so much to do at the shop back home. It was feeding day for Kruger, her pet python, and she was out of mice, so she'd have to get more.

All she could do was hope that the day would end soon, so she cpuld get back to more important stuff.

Diana did her best to pay attention to what the teacher said. She took down some notes as she went along. The actions of a few students did not go unnoticed by her however. She smiled as she glimpsed a few students waving at each other. She quickly returned her attention to the teacher.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
The bell rang for lunch, and Nico got up to go to a bench, near a window. He’d take out his lunch and would eat in quietly. “School seems nice,” He’d mumble, eating a sandwich. “But I’ve seen better..” He’d look around and would notice nobody would sit by him. He’d shrug, not really caring. He’d just continue eating.

(Fleurette's going to get her Miraculous now, if that's ok)

Fleurette, meanwhile, went home for lunch, as she was used to doing. Her parents' shop, and thus, her house, was only about five minutes down the road from school, anyway...

She went upstairs, to the living room, and made herself a sandwich, before going to her room. Much to her surprise, there was a strange, hexagonal box on her dresser with a black and red design. Her parents had mentioned that they were getting her a good luck present, for her first day at her new school, so she thought that this was it.

Fleurette was delighted when she opened the box, revealing a belt, with a large, cobra-shaped buckle. It was beautiful; the buckle was mostly silver, with rhinestone eyes, and a purple, iridescent hood, with five sections. She put it on immediately, only for a strange, cobra-like creature to pop out.

"H-hi there...My name's Makki...Don't freak out!"

Zenix heard the bell ring for lunch and sighed in relief. He put away his pencil and notes for the moment, got out his lunch and proceeded to eat it. It was just a sandwich, but it was enough to get him through the day. As he ate, he thought about his opinions of the school so far. 'I could get use to this,' he thought to himself, 'It's better than my old school.' He looked out the window as he ate.

Diana when to her usual spot, then began to eat her lunch. She wondered what was up with the new girl. She hoped she wasn't anything like Chloe. She couldn't stand Chloe. Diana returned her attention to her lunch.

Fleurette eyed the creature quizzically, unsure what to make of it.

"Is this...Are you..." the girl stood back, completely unsure of what to do. Was the creature real, or had the belt come with some strange, pre-recorded message? Or was it something else entirely...?

The creature swallowed, wringing its hands. "I know that you're going to find this hard to believe, but, erm..." it paused, unsure of how best to word it, "I'm a kwami, and I've been sent to you by Master Fu, because you've been chosen to become Cobra Venin--"

"I what?!"

The creature flew a bit closer, pointing to the belt's buckle. "You're going to become Cobra Venin, a cobra-themed superhero! All you have to do is say, 'Makki, strike out!' and you'll transform!"

Fleurette eyed Makki with a suspicious glance. "But superheroes aren't real!"

Makki folded her arms. "Well, I'm telling you, right now, that they are. I would tell you to try out your transformation, but there's one more thing you need to know first."

Fleurette decided that she'd hear Makki out, since the creature seemed so serious about the whole thing. "Alright. What is it?"

"Your special ability," Makki continued, "When you say, 'Cobra Bite!' when transformed, you can throw venom-coated knives at just one person, and if they hit, it'll paralyse them temporarily. But once you use this ability, you'll only have five minutes before you revert back to your normal form."

"That's kind of a lot to take in," Fleurette admitted, swallowing, "But, I suppose, if you're for real, then..."

"Then what?"

Fleurette shut her eyes. "Makki, strike out!"

The kwami was sucked into the belt, and Fleurette's clothes vanished, save for the belt. Quickly, they were replaced with a skin-tight bodysuit, black gloves, and a black mask. Several small knives attached themselves to a holster in the belt.

When she was done, Fleurette decided to go and check herself out in her mirror.

"Hey, I look pretty badass," she decided, "So much better than my old self, if I do say so!"

She thought about using her ability, and then turning back into her regular self, but for one, she had no-one to use it on, and two, she didn't want to go back to school in her everyday outfit. Maybe like this, she'd catch someone's attention, and maybe make some friends.

She hurried back to school, just as lunch was finishing, passing by Nico, and her other new classmates on the way.

Last edited:
Diana was returning to school when someone passed by her. But it wasn't someone in normal clothes. Someone in clearly heroesque outfit had just passed by her. 'What the-' Diana thought.

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d finish his lunch as the bell rang for class. He’d run into the classroom, sitting back in his seat. He’d breathe a sigh of relief. “Phew.. I’m not late..” He’d mumble. He’d take out a notebook and would draw, waiting for the teacher to come to the classroom. He’d draw the night sky.

Diana was wondering why everyone else seemed to be oblivious to the elephant - er, snake in the room. There was what appeared to be a superhero sitting in class and taking notes. Was she for real? Or had Comic-Con come early?

Once lunch was over, Zenix put whatever was left of his lunch in his back and took out his pencil and notes. He looked back to the front of the class only to see someone in a snake superhero-like costume in class. 'What in the world?' He thought to himself, 'I know I haven't been in Paris for 14 years, but....is this normal?'

Despite the fact that physically, Fleurette hadn't changed, save for her outfit, nobody seemed to recognise her. Even so, she had attracted quite a lot of attention.

"Guys, it's me, Fleurette," she scoffed, "All that happened was that I changed my outfit."

The day had continued onto lunch. Lis was perplexed to see somebody who was... cosplaying? I’ve lived here my entire life, and not once have I heard of any activity like this happening, the teen thought with confusion. Awkwardly, she picked at her salad, eyes narrowing on the snake-dressed person.

Guys, it’s me, Fleurette,” the person spoke. Lis raised an eyebrow. “Why are you wearing all of that? What’s the point?” Lis spoke up, resting her head on her hand.

"Eh, just felt like it, that's all," Fleurette scoffed, "No reason in particular. I'm allowed to want to dress up, aren't I?"

The girl turned back to her notes, hoping for the day's end to come quickly. New superpowers or not, the day had been terribly, terribly, boring, to say the least.

Diana personally couldn't wait for school to be over. Aside from the girl dressed as a snake themed superhero, there hadn't been much excitement. The girl returned her attention to her notes. 'So much for the first day of school being exciting.' Diana thought.

When class ended, Fleurette went to the toilets, de-transforming, before heading out of the school building.

"You used my power, just so that you could wear a flashy outfit to school?" Makki said disapprovingly, appearing by her side, "Fleurette, you're supposed to use the cobra miraculous to save people, not to show off!"

Fleurette folded her arms. "Just wanted to spice things up a bit, that's all..."

Makki shook her her head. "Well, spicing things up is not what the cobra miraculous is for. Fleurette, Don't use my power unless it's an emergency, one that puts you, or innocent people, in danger, ok?"

Fleurette sighed deeply. Great power came with great responsibility, or so they said. And this was a responsibility she couldn't afford to abuse.

"Ok. No more abusing your power," she answered, "Let's get home. If I'm late, Papa will start to worry."

She decided that she'd take the long route home, passing by the bakery, for some caneles. Having lived in Bordeux before moving to Paris, the pastry reminded her a lot of home.

She came out of the bakery, already stuffing her face with one, before she noticed another odd sight. Nearby, there was what looked like a boy dressed up in a stylised chef's outfit, attacking a middle-aged couple.

Fleurette opened her bag, letting Makki out. "Say, Makki," she began, "I think this is a situation where I'm allowed to use my power, right? I can't let that kid kill those people!"

"You're exactly right," Makki answered, "Now, in order to defeat him, you'll need to find the akuma"--

"The what?!"

"The akuma," Makki continued, "He's being controlled by Hawkmoth. Hawkmoth possesses people who get upset by making an akuma, or butterfly infused with dark energy, fly into one of their possessions. If you break the item, and capture the akuma, Hawkmoth will no longer have control over him, and he'll turn back to normal."

Fleurette glanced down at her belt. "How do I know where the akuma will be, though?"

Makki pointed to the possessed boy's ladle. It was dark purple, and radiating black mist. "Look for items with a purplish-black aura," she answered, "That's normally where they are."

Fleurette balled her fists. "Got it," she answered, "Makki"--

"One more thing," Makki interrupted, "Since you already used me to transform, I'm gonna have to re-fuel, before I can lend you my power again. And the only way I can do that is by eating."

Fleurette reached into her bag, producing a strawberry canele. "Will this do?"

"It'll be fine," Makki answered, hurriedly scarfing down the pastry, "Right. Now, let's get to it!"

Fleurette shut her eyes. "Makki, Strike Out!"

When class ended, Zenix walked out of the school and proceeded to walk home. 'Well....today has been an.... interesting day,' he thought to himself. When he got home, both of his parents were in the kitchen. "I'm home!" He called out to them.

"Welcome home!" His mother said, "How was the first day of school?"

"It was.... interesting to say the least," Zenix replied.

"I see," his mother said, "By the way, someone dropped by to welcome us to the neighborhood and gave each of us a gift. Yours is in your room."

"Thanks mom," Zenix said and went to his room. He was actually surprised to get a gift from one of the neighbors. He entered his room and saw a small box on his desk. He set his backpack down and opened the box to see a watch. It was a white watch with black stripes, which reminded him of a white tiger for some reason.

When Zenix put the watch on, a flash emitted and a small creature popped out of the watch. With a shocked expression, he saw that it was small white tiger-like creature that floated. The creature opened his eyes with a smile. "Hiya! The name's Saba! And I'm your Kwami!" It said.

Sometime after school Diana walked through the door of her home. "I'm home!" she announced. "Hi honey!" her mom said. "How was the first day of school?" "It was ... interesting." Diana said. Diana went to her room. She set her bag down, then plopped down on her bed. "What a day!" she said to herself. She soon noticed a strange looking box on her dresser. "What is that?" she wondered aloud.

Fleurette took a moment to assess the situation, before heading over. The boy had left the couple alone, having imprisoned them in what looked like a giant jelly.

The cobra-themed hero dashed across the street to free them, only for a truck to come speeding her way. She had to jump to avoid it, but much to her surprise, instead of landing on the other side of the road, she shot thirty feet straight up in the air.

"How the hell am I jumping this high?!" was all she could say, as she went for a butt-plant near a traffic light. This whole superhero thing was really gonna take some getting used to...

Zenix was still processing at the fact that there is a little white tiger creature floating in front of him. "Okay, this has to be a dream!" He said.

"Nope. This is 100% real life," Saba replied, "I'm here because you've been chosen to wield this miraculous and become White Tiger."

"Say what now!?" Zenix said, unable to process this.

Saba sighed as he knew this would take some time to explain. "Okay, the watch you just put on is called a miraculous. The white tiger miraculous to be precise," he said as he pointed at Zenix's watch, "Every miraculous has a Kwami, and that's where yours truly came from. With me and the miraculous, you can become a superhero known as White Tiger."

"A superhero!?" Zenix exclaimed, "Me!? A superhero!?"

"Yup. To transform, all you have to do is say, 'Saba, stripes on!' and you'll transform," Saba explained, "To change back to normal whenever you want, just say, 'Stripes off.'"

Zenix listened to Saba's instructions carefully. "Okay, anything else I need to know?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, one more thing," Saba said as he remembered, "You have an ability called Tiger Strength. When you say, 'Tiger Strength!' you'll gain super strength for one minute. But once the minute is up, you'll have five minutes until you change back to normal."

Zenix processed everything that Saba had told him and was still unsure about all of this. But he figured he'd at least try to transform. He took a deep breath and said, "Saba, stripes on!" Saba was into the watch and Zenix's clothes were replaced with a white suit, mask, gloves, boots, tail, and ears, with stripes to complete the white tiger look. He also had a sword in a sheath that was strapped on his back. The time on the watch was replaced by a paw print. His eyes also turned into a light blue color. He looked in the mirror and was shocked. "What in the world!?"

Last edited:

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
He’d walk down the streets to his house, passing by a store with TVs by the window. They were playing the news, and Nico saw that they were talking about a mysterious villain attacking the city. He’d blink, then would shrug. The cops could handle him. He’d then continue to walk home.

He’d enter his house, noticing that nobody was home yet. He’d walk to the kitchen seeing a note on the fridge. It said, “If you want to help out with the villain, come to this address.” Nico’d read the address, then would shrug. He didn’t really want to help. He’d then sit on a chair and would eat some chips.

Fleurette shakily rose to her feet, inspecting her bruised behind for damage. Thankfully, she hadn't retained any real damage from the fall.

She inspected the scene. The couple were still imprisoned in the jelly, and the chef-themed villain was moving on, attacking a family with his ladle. The hero grabbed one of her knives from its holster, throwing it at the villain's ladle, only for it to bounce off, and get stuck in a nearby's cafe's sign.

Fleurett cursed to herself, and went to retrieve it, just as the villain seemed to have noticed her.

"N-nice...Evil chef guy?"

The villain paid no heed, going in for the kill, but was stopped, when a butterfly outline appeared on his face.

"Don't kill her, unless you absolutely have to, Chef Mal! All you need to do is get her miraculous! The miraculous of purification, the cobra...I must have it!"

Fleurette regained a bit of confidence, at that, and she reached for another knife. "You want my miraculous, do you?" she said haughtily, "Well, the only miraculous you'll be getting is a miraculous...I didn't really think this through. Point is, you're not having it!"

The cobra themed hero lunged at the villain with the knife, but he dodged, and tried to get her with his ladle. She dodged, attacking again, but the same thing happened as before, and the hero and villain became locked in a battle that neither could get the upper hand on.

Diana walked over to the box and picked it up. Curious, she opened it. Inside was a necklace with a circular charm. The charm was yellow with five black jaguar spots on it. Before she could react there was a flash of light. It was bright and gold in color. Once the light faded, Diana could easily see a small, floating, jaguar-like creature. "Hello there." the creature said.

Zenix was beyond shocked that this is actually happening to the point where it's too much to take. "Nope! Not doing this!" He said, "Stripes off!" He transformed back to normal and Saba came out of the watch.

"What gives!?" Saba asked, "Why did you change back?"

"I'm sorry, but this whole 'superhero' thing is not for me," Zenix replied, "I can barely get the courage to talk to anyone, and you expect me to go out there and be a superhero!? I'm sorry, but you got the wrong person for this...."

Saba was astonished to hear Zenix's response, and saw him reaching for the box. "Wait! Don't!" He pleaded.

Zenix was about to get the box his miraculous came in until he accidentally turned on the TV, coincidentally it was on the news. It was reporting about a monster chef attacking civilians and it showed footage of it fighting against the person, with the cobra-like costume, that was at school.

Saba saw the news and knew that it the perfect chance to prove Zenix wrong. "See!? There's a monster attacking! This is the perfect chance show you that you are the one!" He said.

"Wait a minute, I've seen her," Zenix said, pointing at the cobra-like superhero.

"You mean her?" Saba asked.

"Yeah, she's one of my classmates and she showed up looking like that after lunch," Zenix explained, "Does that mean she's like me?"

"Most likely, and from the looks of it she's having some trouble," Saba said, flew to Zenix's backpack, and ate his leftover lunch.

"Hey! What are doing!?" Zenix asked.

Saba came out of the bag and burped. "I need to eat in order to recharge," he said, "Now let's go!" He then proceeded to fly out the window.

"Saba, wait!" Zenix said and rushed out of his room. "I'll be back!" He said to his parents as rushed out of the house, leaving them a bit confused. He then proceeded to follow Saba.

The villain eventually managed to back away far enough to escape Fleurette, and he instead headed for what looked like a loan firm.

"Dammit...You're not getting away!" Fleurette cursed aloud. At this point, she was highly considering using her ability, but given that the villain was guarding himself by any means necessary, there was no guarantee that she'd be able to hit. And then she'd have wasted her power, plus the other canele she'd have to give to Makki, to recharge.

Throwing knives. Why did it have to be throwing knives?!

Fleurette was getting short of breath, when she saw the villain go for an older woman. He pounced at her like a cat on a bag of catnip, ready to strike a blow to her head...

"Don't you dare!"

A split second later, the cobra-themed hero had batted the villain away from her, preventing the hit. He ran away, continuing into the building, as the woman breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"You...You saved my life!" she cried, "Thank you...!"

Fleurette momentarily turned to face her. "All in a day's work for your friendly neighbourhood Cobra Venin! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a villain to catch," she answered, dashing inside the building.