• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Oh, I have an idea for a student from one of the other courses: someone whose generally really well-mannered and friendly, but can sometimes hold grudges for the smallest annoyances. At some point before the sports festival, someone in the hero course annoys them, so they want to get a higher placement in the sports festival than whoever annoyed them.

I uh... don't have any other ideas for that character though ^^'

Oh, forgot, @ThAtGuY101, could you update Ruriko's bio on the key post (I'm gonna call it that now), when it was put there, it didn't have the stats, voice or theme song in the other section, post number is 112 by the way, on page three~

Last edited:
I'll make sure to do it when I'm one my laptop. Currently I'm typing this with my cell phone cause I don't want to get up(my dog is sleeping on my lap and I do not want to wake her)

Luckily for me I just happened to be sitting next to my laptop so I can do it now...

Edit: on my laptop now... Just updated Ruriko's Bio...
Thanks for telling the page number and post number btw...

went ahead and gave Silva Sypher a theme song too...

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Okay, I've got some more ideas on that character concept I came up with earlier, so I'm probably gonna add her in.
Since she'd be a minor character, it won't be too much trouble.

Also, for reference, based of this year's calendar, the first day of the school would probably be the 6th of April. Or 13th, not sure if it's the second week or the second full week of April... I'll go look that up soon if I can be bothered.
Then I'd estimate the sports festival would be the Friday of the second week after school starts, so if it's the 6th, then it'd be the 24th.

~Rinko~

...I bet everyone forgot about the stats for some of the characters lol~
I just added some to Hikari's bio, @ThAtGuY101 , sorry if it's too much trouble, page 31, post #1224, if you could update it?
(Also added in birthdays for her and Ruriko, September 8th and Janurary 30th respectively)

Aaaand here's the minor character:
Name: Shitto Irotochi
Height:
159cm (5” 2½’).
Physical Appearance:
Dark skin, green eyes, straight brown around shoulder-length hair and a somewhat lean build.
Personality:
Generally really well-mannered and friendly, whenever she sees anyone who seems interesting, she’d go straight up and start talking with them, regardless of anything her friends might say. Despite her typically kind and bubbly personality, she can sometimes hold grudges for the smallest of annoyances.
Casual Clothing:
She’d wear anything that’s either dark grey or dusky coloured and doesn’t have a skirt, but her favourite outfit consists of a dark grey tank top, dusky blue shorts, dusky green knee-high socks and medium-dark grey trainers with white lace.
Quirk and description of it:
Bittersweet: Whenever someone who she has strong negative emotions (such as jealousy or plain old anger) against is within her line of sight, she gains a slight boost to her strength, speed, etc. and when she can see someone she has a strong positive emotions (like someone she loves) for, she gets slightly weaker, though neither makes her notably stronger/weaker. Her eyes seem to get brighter and give off a slight glow when she is getting a power boost, but dull when she’s weakened.
First-year student in class C.
Other Details:
Her parents constantly were pressuring her to become a hero, but she didn’t want to, so, out of spite, she applied to U.A., but didn’t at first mention to her parents that she was specifically applying to the general studies course.
Rough stats: Quirk Power: 1
Physical Power: 2
Intelligence: 1
Cooperation: 5
Speed: 2
Birthday is April 30th. (shortly after the sports festival, going by this year's calendar)

Last name roughly means “colour land” or maybe “land of colour,” first name means “jealousy”.

~Rinko~

Funny enough it really it isn't that difficult. Its pretty easy since you told me what page its on and number the post is so I wouldn't have to play hide and seek to find it.

sidenote, I updated Hikari ,and put Shitto in her own little category called "other"
Yeah well... I don't like bugging people that much...
Kinda why I don't want to point out that I added in Ruriko's birthday to her bio right away... ^^|

Quick reminder: At this point, no characters are really close friends with any other characters yet, so, supposedly, no characters should be calling others by they're first names.

...Save for Yusuke and Zasha since they were friends for a while before.
What about characters from other cultures?

Zidane is, for example, Arabian if I remember correctly, and my own triplets are actually Welsh. As I would recall they introduced themselves with their first names rather than their last names as would usually be done. Of course, I don't mind editing a bit for consistency; I'm just wondering how characters who weren't raised with those sensibilities would be expected to act.

~Rinko~

What about characters from other cultures?

Zidane is, for example, Arabian if I remember correctly, and my own triplets are actually Welsh. As I would recall they introduced themselves with their first names rather than their last names as would usually be done. Of course, I don't mind editing a bit for consistency; I'm just wondering how characters who weren't raised with those sensibilities would be expected to act.
...I've not actually thought about that, none of the times that's happened in this RP that I recall had anything to do with any of those characters ^^'

I think it's only been all three introduced to Zidane and the eldest one to Asami.

...speaking of which, where are the middle and youngest of the triplets right now?
If I recall I'd mentioned their whereabouts in a post with Gwenrhian. Gweneira is looking for the school's science lab and Gwenerys is trying to find an archery field or something that could work similarly.

~Rinko~

Okay, a few things.
Firstly, out of the characters who have listed birthdays, which is the closest after April 6th? I'm asking because they'd almost certainly have the earliest birthday in school year.

Secondly, @JayTaku , you didn't formally say if Shitto was accepted... it's bugging me a lot.

Thirdly, I'm gonna start working on a post soon, since I have a pretty good idea on what Ruriko'll do next. Which vaguely brings me to my last point...

Fourth and finally, @kyuukestu , when do you plan on having the other triplets arrive at the dorms? Will they come around nightfall and immediately prompt the pillowfight or come earlier and spend a bit of time with their roommates first?

Fourth and finally, @kyuukestu , when do you plan on having the other triplets arrive at the dorms? Will they come around nightfall and immediately prompt the pillowfight or come earlier and spend a bit of time with their roommates first?
I'm considering have Gweneira show up and start stalking observing the other students. She'd probably want to interview them to get some information about their quirks and get bodily fluids some DNA samples to experiment with. If anyone's interested in that type of interaction than I'll have her pop on over.

~Rinko~

I'm considering have Gweneira show up and start stalking observing the other students. She'd probably want to interview them to get some information about their quirks and get bodily fluids some DNA samples to experiment with. If anyone's interested in that type of interaction than I'll have her pop on over.
Ah, yes, that's uh... certainly something that everyone would enjoy...
Though what about Gwenrys?
I'll move Hanwon to 1B since the current ratio is 19-9
...Yeah that makes sense.
...Could also prop up Hikari's social interactions a bit more~

~Rinko~

I'm not sure exactly how it would play out. It would depend on her first impression of them. She's likely to warm up to them over time, but she wouldn't befriend them immediately unless they happened to really click with her.
Ah, I see.

Also, I think I might start working on a seating chart for the classrooms soon, so if anyone has any preferences on where they're characters are going to sit, then please tell me~

Ah, I see.

Also, I think I might start working on a seating chart for the classrooms soon, so if anyone has any preferences on where they're characters are going to sit, then please tell me~
I'd like Yu somewhere. Anywhere on front row he wants to get a good education. Opposite for Zasha. While she wants a good education sure ,but shes "too cool" to sit on front row so she'd sit in back row preferably one of the back corners.

~Rinko~

I'd like Yu somewhere. Anywhere on front row he wants to get a good education. Opposite for Zasha. While she wants a good education sure ,but shes "too cool" to sit on front row so she'd sit in back row preferably one of the back corners.
Okay... they'll be complete opposite corners if you don't mind~
(Going teacher's right to left, closest to furthermost when counting seat numbers, Yu in seat 1, Zasha in 20)

I see this RP has been revived. That or I'm just late to see old posts. More than likely both. Funny enough I only noticed the RP was still going because I was scrolling through the general RP list looking for the demon slayer RP ,and noticed this was higher up on the list which is weird since it was dead.

I didn't make this post purely to say "I didn't get notifications", but I was wondering if guys wanted to skip to the pillow fight later this week.

~Rinko~

I think it's probably a good idea to skip to the pillow fight soon, to keep this alive.

Also:
If any of you care about character seat placements, which I kinda doubt, then please, tell me before the end of the month, or before the 10th of May for any character seat placements in class-B~