• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I have plans to make A main villain, but not THE main villain.

I assumed we’ll be gradually working through a couple of arcs with different threats in each arc.

Also, I hope this isn’t referring to the ‘final boss’ of the rp, because that shouldn’t even be a thought yet. Lol
No we mean the leader of the group. Not the final boss like all for one.

Since were discussing a pillow fight hope nobody minds if I drop this...
I could imagine Yusuke hitting Benjiro in a similar way...
tenor.gif

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Is there another male character without a dorm mate, speaking of? I don’t think having a female and a male being dorm mates is necessarily a good idea, mostly because that’s not usually how it works irl. But if it has to work out that way, it’ll be fine.

(Edit: Just read the post where it said not all of the dorms are dual)

Edit 2: @AceTrainerGold if it’s all the same to you, I think I’ll have my character have his own dorm. It somewhat fits his personality and I don’t think there are any other males without room mates.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Gweneira & Gwenerys are still free, and could use roommates lel.
I though only the chemist one didn't have any...?

Anyways, I think I'll have Hikari have a dormmate anyways, not sure whether they should be someone she can respect or someone who'll drive her crazy... either way it'd mean she'd have some unique interactions with one of the other students.

Edit:
@AceTrainerGold is it fine to assume that the students received their uniforms along with the acceptance letters?

Gwenrhian-Asami

Gweneira-Aoki

Then, I at least need one roommate for Gwenerys. Personally, I want to have at least one room with 3-4 students living in it lel
I knew it was only one of them, but I couldn't remember which...
Edit 2: Out of the girls, I think only Fuku, Hikari and Gwenerys don't have dormmates.

Last edited:
I though only the chemist one didn't have any...?

Anyways, I think I'll have Hikari have a dormmate anyways, not sure whether they should be someone she can respect or someone who'll drive her crazy... either way it'd mean she'd have some unique interactions with one of the other students.

Edit:
I knew it was only one of them, but I couldn't remember which...
Edit 2: Out of the girls, I think only Fuku, Hikari and Gwenerys don't have dormmates.
Oh! Good Catch, I totally forgot about that.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I think we should probably figure out the rest of the girls' dorm placements @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu
I kinda feel like Hikari needs some unique interactions with someone, but I dunno exactly how else for that to happen if she doesn't have a roommate... but then both of your characters who still roommates kinda seem like the characters that need a roommate...

Once this is sorted out, I'll make a post with Hikari.

Last edited:
I think we should probably figure out the rest of the girls' dorm placements @Grand Master Koop @kyuukestu
I kinda feel like Hikari needs some unique interactions with someone, but I dunno exactly how else for that to happen if she doesn't have a roommate... but then both of your characters who still roommates kinda seem like the characters that need a roommate...

Once this is sorted out, I'll make a post with Hikari.

The last character I have is Gwenerys, and though I focus mostly on Gwenrhain, Gwenerys is the most 'animated' of the trio. Not necessarily in a happy-go-lucky or super-amicable way though, but she would interact quite readily with anyone she's placed with, even if only to scoff at them lol.