• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to assume some of the people dropped the RP ,and a few others also don't know what to post. In such a case we could always set a day the pillow fight begins. What do you guys feel about two or three days from now? Should we give the other people more time? Would anyone want to shorten the time? What are your guys thoughts on the subject?

I'm going to assume some of the people dropped the RP ,and a few others also don't know what to post. In such a case we could always set a day the pillow fight begins. What do you guys feel about two or three days from now? Should we give the other people more time? Would anyone want to shorten the time? What are your guys thoughts on the subject?
That would be Thursday or Friday?

That sounds like a reasonable amount of time and it would give people some time to prepare posts or at the least, get in the mind-set for posting. I'm in agreement.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Hey guys, really sorry for being absent from this rp for some time. I really needed a little bit of a break from charms, due to all the stuff going on right now. But I’m back now, although I am a little less active when it comes to rping. But now I’m pretty much back, I’d be very happy to be involved with this rp again.

Last edited:
Benjiro's eyes widened in surprise at the loud announcement alongside the bombardment of pillows. "A pillow fight? Really?" He asked rhetorically as he quickly flipped off of the couch to avoid a pillow. "Not what I had in mind in terms of fun." He said before he sighed and decided to try and walk back to his dorm room for a bit more peace and quiet. "I don't know about you Yusuke, but I tend to enjoy some alone time." Benjiro said to Yusuke.

Feel free to "unintentionally" hit Benjiro and bring him back.

Jayblade

Out of interest, did we ever discuss/decide on whether we were doing the room contest also? Cause obviously we decided on the pillow fight idea, but I just don’t remember if we were also doing the room contest. It’s not something that needs to happen if it’s not already going to happen but it could be neat. No issue either way

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Out of interest, did we ever discuss/decide on whether we were doing the room contest also? Cause obviously we decided on the pillow fight idea, but I just don’t remember if we were also doing the room contest. It’s not something that needs to happen if it’s not already going to happen but it could be neat. No issue either way
We did talk about, but I think it was left open-ended.
I think maybe the next night if we are gonna do it. I think the pillow fight is plenty for one night.

Jayblade

We did talk about, but I think it was left open-ended.
I think maybe the next night if we are gonna do it. I think the pillow fight is plenty for one night.
Yeah that would be best if we were to do it

If I remember, Yusuke and Benjiro were roommates and they have opposite choices in cleanliness? Yusuke wasn't bothered with mess and Benjiro likes it tidy.

Idk if that'll affect the potential room contest which I dunno if we're gonna do.
Yeah I believe that is what we were going for. If we were to do a room contest it probably would affect their chances of winning.

Jayblade

I think the room contest should be in a week or so. The characters would need time to decorate their rooms and all, and I think we should leave some space between the purely fun events and actually get some school in lol
Sounds good to me.

So after this pillow fight is over shall we just have everyone go to sleep (or at least to their room) and then time skip to the next extra morning?

Oh boy... A lot of stuff happened while I wasn't getting notifications... Didn't get any here either. Had to manually look up the discussion page... I only noticed someone posted on the Rp because I saw the RP at the top of the RP list. Not complaining... Keep doin' your thing...Just me running my mouth keyboard.